A time of peace seems to have fallen over the planet of Hellifyknow. A time of silence that has seen the heroes of of this planet vanish into the annals of myth and leaving them all but forgotten. This wrong cannot go unchecked... HEROES OF JUSTICE! MASTERS OF EVIL! Warriors, mages, and rogues one and all! You have been invited to take part in a grand tournament! Come and show off your skills against your opponents and carve yourself a bloody and violent path into the halls of legend! The grand prize winner will receive one boon and/or wish to be had at any time! With special prizes handed out to the runners up and any who fight well! Enter a world of brutality and carnage to lay waste to those that stand against you! Do you have what it takes to be crowned Hellifyknow's greatest warrior?
The Rules are as Followed.
- Everything is permitted. Fight to your fullest!
- By entering the tournament you agree to the possibility that your character may be mutilated/killed in a fight.
- All mutilations/death that occurs within the tournament will not be permanent. Combatants will be healed/resurrected after each battle. (Dont tell Hamlet IC.)
- Commentators are NOT to be targeted or attacked. They are NON combatant PC's and are there to spectate and provide comedic commentary on the situation.
- Battles end when one of the participants is unable to fight due to either K.O. Or death.
- One character per player. If you enter as a character that is the only one of your characters that you will be allowed to play as in this event! This is to remove the possibility of Alt's facing each-other. This is just as much a competition between writers as it is characters! Failure to comply will result in all of an author's characters being eliminated from the roster.
- If a combatant fails to respond to a fight within 24hrs of the previous post they forfeit the match. I understand timezones and that we all have lives going on but this is still a tournament.
- Obviously, no outside help or assistance once the match has started. Clone abilities are allowed only if they are brought in after the match has begun and created through the casters own powers.
((UPDATED LINK to page: http://www.truelore.com/deadliest-warrior-tournament/ ))