Daniel Plainview's Discussions (3)

Spread the Word

Forum Roleplaying

Do you have what it takes? Tournament Updates!

Started by Raziel in Role Playing Discussion (Out Of Character). Last reply by Peter Augustine 3 hours ago. 16 Replies

So long story short, im thinking of putting together a tournament to stir things up a bit. This event would be open to everyone of course but to put it together i would need some help. Tournament participants are obviously key, but i will need also…Continue

Looking for Shadowhunters theme rp partners

Started by Jude in Hellifyno (IC Roleplaying). Last reply by Dectective Esquivel, Demon cop 3 hours ago. 3 Replies

Specifically looking for Alec Lightwood as love interest for my character Magnus Bane.They are both from The Mortal Instruments series, also Magnus would be interested to rp with any other character from this series.…Continue

Tags: Magnus, character, shadowhunters

Looking for an RP partner(s)

Started by Random Characters in Hellifyno (IC Roleplaying). Last reply by Random Characters 8 hours ago. 3 Replies

So, my last post didn't get much and it never got started. So, i'll put it out there yet again. If anyone is interested in rping in a world already made, messege me for any details or concerns that you may have regarding this world and where you…Continue

Survival buddies wanted.

Started by The Winter Apocalypse in Hellifyno (IC Roleplaying). Last reply by The Winter Apocalypse yesterday. 7 Replies

Pretty self explanatory. Like a lot of people I'm looking for more threads. Things have slowed down for me here and I would love to pick things back up. I'm open to pretty much any sort of role play aside from random smut. Cross overs, anime,…Continue

Tags: open, roleplay, bored, threads

anyone want to role play?

Started by Lucifer cross in Hellifyno (IC Roleplaying). Last reply by The Holy Diver yesterday. 1 Reply

I'm bored if anyone wants to rp.Continue

Needing help with Ning programming

Started by Roman & Elysium in Hellifyno (IC Roleplaying). Last reply by Eddie O'Connor yesterday. 2 Replies

I just need a bit of help with my header. Wanting to replace the picture there with a different one and have no idea how to do it. If anyone could help that would be awesome. Continue

Looking to form a pack interested?

Started by Miranda Wolfefang in Role Playing Discussion (Out Of Character). Last reply by Nina LockHart The HellHound Cop yesterday. 5 Replies

Looking to build a pack. Possibly a mate to help lead. Any that would want to become family. Brother...sister...etc. I have a,story line building up. And would just enjoy to share it along with others as a union. So if your interested message me or…Continue

Familiarize With a Hale

Started by Vαℓєитιиє Hαℓє in Role Playing Discussion (Out Of Character). Last reply by Vαℓєитιиє Hαℓє yesterday. 4 Replies

The best witches have a familiar. A companion, that generally takes on the form of an animal, but can also take on the form of a human.These creatures help the witch ground themselves and their magic, making it easier to use, and in Valen's case…Continue

Tags: Hybird, Witch, Werewolf, Familiar, Writing

Seeking Weres for pack & Imprint/Partner

Started by ѕαиιту in Hellifyno (IC Roleplaying). Last reply by ʀᴇϰ вʟᴀᴄᴋϝαϰɢ on Monday. 9 Replies

My newest character is named Hayden Louis Everett and as part of his development, i would love for him to have a pack or be a part of a pack. So if anyone is interested please don't be afraid to comment this discussion.He is also seeking an…Continue

Tags: CHARACTER, NEW, STORY, FOR, IMPORTANT

Revive the Red Light District

Started by Dashiel John Guile in Hellifyno (IC Roleplaying). Last reply by Beretta on Sunday. 8 Replies

If anyone is interested : hit me up.crime, drama, intrigue, suspense, random smut,…Continue

Tags: Requests, Roleplay, RedLightDistrict, Red, RLD

© 2017   Created by Joseph Gambit.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service