TDH's Discussions (8)

Spread the Word

Forum Roleplaying

Love for the dead

Started by Daurgothoth, Vampiric Dracolich in Hellifyno (IC Roleplaying) 17 minutes ago. 0 Replies

Looking for threads to help my character grow and develop. Story is in the works but basically. My character is a dracolich. Dragon version of a lich. Undead magic user type of creature. My character once had a alliance with Vikings and was in a war…Continue

Looking for Roleplay

Started by Anzy Rae in Hellifyno (IC Roleplaying). Last reply by Caleb 20 minutes ago. 32 Replies

Don't mind what type of role play am open for any type you would like to play. I don't mind 18+ role play. Supernatural role play. Any sort really. Just bored and wishing to find a few new role play threads. If your interested just reply here and we…Continue

Final Fantasy Shout out!

Started by Lightning Farron in Hellifyno (IC Roleplaying). Last reply by Daurgothoth, Vampiric Dracolich 3 hours ago. 1 Reply

Hello everyone!Just a small question for ya'll.Where are all the Final Fantasy Roleplayers?I only know a few on here, as little as they are active they are here.CloudZackMeSnowJust curious if we could rally a bit more.I'd like to see some more on…Continue

Roleplay Anyone?

Started by Mira Rae in Hellifyno (IC Roleplaying). Last reply by Clarke/others 8 hours ago. 3 Replies

Miranda Rae (Mira) is the daughter of Zeus twin sister to Anzy Rae. Mira is The Moon Goddess/Wolf. Looking to enhance my role play with creative writers. I can adapt to most any role play…Continue

Roleplay Search | Possible partner look out

Started by ☆ᴵʳᶤˢ ᴳʳᵉʸ☆ in Hellifyno (IC Roleplaying). Last reply by ☆ᴵʳᶤˢ ᴳʳᵉʸ☆ 18 hours ago. 8 Replies

Figured I'd put this here!To my…Continue

dancing with a reaper?

Started by mockingjay in Role Playing Discussion (Out Of Character). Last reply by mockingjay yesterday. 3 Replies

hi, just wanting to generate a possible roleplay with my reaper. Her name is Florence and almost everyone who was talking…Continue

Looking for rp

Started by Magnus Bane in Hellifyno (IC Roleplaying) yesterday. 0 Replies

Is there someone interested in rp with Winter soldier? Only one thing is required, to know MCU movies so rp wouldn't be totally out of character.Also would be interesting to do Winter Iron [Winter soldier/Tony Stark] or Stucky [Steve Rogers/Winter…Continue

Tags: Rogers, Stark, Soldier, Marvel, Winter

A good Bad guy

Started by Ryuko Matoi in Hellifyno (IC Roleplaying). Last reply by Reaper yesterday. 1 Reply

Hi there i am searching for a strong badass bad guy to Rp with. Someone capable of deafeat my character since is highly strong. Anyways if someone is interested just let me know by pm comments or inbox

Looking for Medieval or/and Fantasy RP

Started by Sir Raphael of Statfold in Role Playing Discussion (Out Of Character). Last reply by Colton Treaty on Monday. 9 Replies

My profile is not finished yet but I am already up for a roleplay or two. I am looking for expierenced rpers. Let me know if you are interested.

CALLING ALL ROLE PLAYERS!!! COME HAVE FUN WITH ME!!!!

Started by Johnny Fisher in Role Playing Discussion (Out Of Character). Last reply by Colton Treaty on Monday. 28 Replies

Looking for people to join my new RP called the realm of gods and monsters. I just started and need players to fill the world! All character types and backgrounds are accepted.Continue

© 2017   Created by Joseph Gambit.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service