Clarke Valtori's Discussions (22)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

Magical

"Well shoot me a starter, ive been looking for a girlfriend for clarke shes a fox shi…"

Clarke Valtori replied Feb 24 to Still Looking

7 Mar 2
Reply by Alanna Sylverhaven

Hybrid

" Well if youd like to do a meet rp let me know"

Clarke Valtori replied Feb 18 to Looking for possible mates

6 Feb 18
Reply by Tina Lightfoot

Hybrid

"Well what are you looking for in a mate? I have a female fox shifter, along with a f…"

Clarke Valtori replied Feb 17 to Looking for possible mates

6 Feb 18
Reply by Tina Lightfoot

"Ok so we have a starting point...know where to began..hmms give me a moment and here…"

Clarke Valtori replied Feb 10 to So. Looking for fellow wolves. Or roleplay partners in general.

13 Feb 10
Reply by xenya pedroza

"well if youd be willing or whould like to rp with clarke shoot me some ideas^^ and m…"

Clarke Valtori replied Feb 10 to So. Looking for fellow wolves. Or roleplay partners in general.

13 Feb 10
Reply by xenya pedroza

"I have a wolf, but she is not a shifter...only clarke is my shifter charrie."

13 Feb 10
Reply by xenya pedroza

"My interest is peaked, sora knows me if able pm or message with story, ect."

Clarke Valtori replied Feb 9 to So. Looking for fellow wolves. Or roleplay partners in general.

13 Feb 10
Reply by xenya pedroza

"A friend request? Sure^^"

Clarke Valtori replied Feb 9 to Dark | Mature | FREQUENT | Role-play Partners Wanted

27 Mar 17
Reply by Demetrius Wolfe, Demonic Alien

"Looking for a long term rp, romantic/fantasy/adventure if possible"

Clarke Valtori replied Feb 9 to Dark | Mature | FREQUENT | Role-play Partners Wanted

27 Mar 17

"Iam interested in ember"

27 Mar 17

RSS

Spread the Word

Forum Roleplaying

Bleach Fans?

Started by Kurosaki Ichigo in Role Playing Discussion (Out Of Character). Last reply by Kain Darkwind 5 hours ago. 80 Replies

I've seen a few of these posts, and I'm curious if I can find any? I have two accounts based on the Universe, one is an OC though.OC: Kumori KagamiANYWAY!I play Ichigo…Continue

Tags: bleach, recruitment

For FBI agent

Started by Darian Sitar in Earth (IC Roleplaying) 9 hours ago. 0 Replies

Dee Dee sat quietly and just watched the cars go by, her "owner" as some people call it sat next to her talking on the phone, she heard everything that was being said but didn't quite understand it, she was being sold to someone else , as they were…Continue

Looking for some evil characters

Started by Miranda Valentine ( and others) in The OOC Room (Totally Out of Character) 10 hours ago. 0 Replies

Hey! I made a group for my character Serenity the gate keeper of Hell. I am looking for some evil characters to role play with within my group. If your up for it hit me up and I can explain in more detail.

Hey

Started by Megan Rubio in Role Playing Discussion (Out Of Character). Last reply by Storyteller 10 hours ago. 1 Reply

Would anyone like to rp

I'm back and ready to rp!

Started by Random Characters in Hellifyno (IC Roleplaying) 13 hours ago. 0 Replies

Finally back from my week long break and am ready for some rp. So hit me up if you are interested.Continue

Looking for Dark Role Plays

Started by xAnewbeginningx in Hellifyno (IC Roleplaying). Last reply by Lorgren Of Hope 16 hours ago. 13 Replies

H! So, I really miss role playing suspenseful, tense, dark themes with people and I would really want to get back to them. I have four characters, all of which know of the supernatural and or are supernatural (2 witches, 1 vampire-witch and 1 human…Continue

Tags: play, role, mature, dark

Survival buddies wanted.

Started by The Winter Apocalypse in Hellifyno (IC Roleplaying). Last reply by The Winter Apocalypse 17 hours ago. 23 Replies

Pretty self explanatory. Like a lot of people I'm looking for more threads. Things have slowed down for me here and I would love to pick things back up. I'm open to pretty much any sort of role play aside from random smut. Cross overs, anime,…Continue

Tags: open, roleplay, bored, threads

Journeying Faerûn

Started by Ul' Malarg Darklash in Earth (IC Roleplaying). Last reply by Lorgren Of Hope yesterday. 1 Reply

I'm looking for a companion to join me on my journey through my world Faerûn. I'd like for them to be familiar with the world of D&D and what the world has in it. I look forward to adventuring with you, whomever you may be!

Raiding.

Started by Sakura Abernathy in Hellifyno (IC Roleplaying) yesterday. 0 Replies

Now that I have changed sakura into a tomb raiser I need something to go find and maybe someone could request her to go in search of somthing for a price of course.

Gorlof The Bounty Hunter

Started by Vol'goth in Hellifyno (IC Roleplaying) on Friday. 0 Replies

Height: 6ft 9 Rank: HunterLoyalty to the Warchief: ModerateWeapons: Twin…Continue

© 2017   Created by Joseph Gambit.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Support