All Discussions Tagged 'envy' (1)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

UPDATED: Fullmetal Alchemist RP Calling!

READ BELOW FOR NEW CONTENT! Roy Mustang here looking for fellow FMA role players! Please NOTE! Due to a hectic busy life schedule, fro…

Started by Roy Mustang

106 on Sunday
Reply by Envy

RSS

Spread the Word

Forum Roleplaying

Modern Urban High Fantasy RP

Started by Gikuna Dogtooth in Hellifyno (IC Roleplaying) 4 minutes ago. 0 Replies

High Fantasy -  fantasy that is defined either by its setting in a fictional universe or by the epic stature of its characters, themes, and plot. Common examples - The Lord of the Rings, A Song of Fire and Ice, The Chronicles of Narnia, Dungeons and…Continue

A new Universe

Started by Empress Variona Si Zalanta in Hellifyno (IC Roleplaying). Last reply by Mora Omega 18 hours ago. 14 Replies

Hello Role Pages. I am working on a hard core Sci-fi Universe. Are you a Freelance Trade trying to make your way in the Galaxy? Are you a CEO of an Intergalactic Company? Are you a new Alien race that has yet to be discover? We have room for it…Continue

Calling all Superheroes & Villians! Marvel & DC alike!

Started by James Barnes in Hellifyno (IC Roleplaying). Last reply by Zatara,The Magician / Sorceress 22 hours ago. 41 Replies

Hello, please read carefully below!Looking for some…Continue

Tags: villains, heroes, marvel, dc

Mad max style rp

Started by Yue Ariabags in Hellifyno (IC Roleplaying). Last reply by Yue Ariabags on Wednesday. 3 Replies

I am thinking of setting up a Post apocalyptic car Rp where the world was ended in a nuclear war laving those left to fend for them selves. there can be clans of people driving about doing what ever fighting each others stealing cars . there can be…Continue

For SKYRIM!

Started by Lucia of WhiteRun in Hellifyno (IC Roleplaying). Last reply by Alexander 'Xander' Grimgaurd on Wednesday. 1 Reply

Greetings! I been off for a short while but I am back! Are there any Skyrim RP out there? Even if you don't know much about Skyrim, and just want to RP castle and dragon style, let me know! Msg, comments, or send a friend request saying you like to…Continue

Looking for an active pack to be a part of?

Started by Tatia Shadowfang in Hellifyno (IC Roleplaying) on Tuesday. 0 Replies

We have let the cresent moon pack die out. Now we have created a stronger pack the Shadowfang Pack. Of you wish to become a part of it. Contact myself the Elder or Nox Shadowfang the female Alpha. Or even Rosiaro Shadowfang.Until then ...Continue

Calling all Star Wars Role Players

Started by the Imperial in Role Playing Discussion (Out Of Character). Last reply by Admiral Vera Carsen on Tuesday. 14 Replies

The Groups of Star Wars are Reorganizing for another go. We would like to have as many people as possible join in. In this Story we are supposing the events that happened before with the Destiny Empire Sith Empire and Britannian Empire's did happen…Continue

Seeking Threads

Started by rehab in Role Playing Discussion (Out Of Character). Last reply by rehab on Tuesday. 6 Replies

Hello, I'm writing to express some interest in creating new threads and writing with new individuals. This page has males only, with a fourth coming along shortly. Xander, Dante, Hayden & finally Atlas. Everyone but Hayden is sexually fluid and…Continue

© 2017   Created by Joseph Gambit.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service