READ BELOW FOR NEW CONTENT!

Roy Mustang here looking for fellow FMA role players!

Please NOTE!

Due to a hectic busy life schedule, from here on out I am only accepting invites from Fullmetal Alchemist role-player's. Please do not take it to heart, I wouldn't mind role playing with other character's but with how busy my schedule is, I'm just making time for FMA only. Thank you all for viewing and responding!

Now, with that aside. Thankfully since starting this discussion I have gotten a lot of feedback and willing participants to re-create these amazing characters for role play. I would love to tap in real quick about the love I have for this show. 

I grew up watching this, my very first anime. I have all the DVD's from when the first series was released as well as the original manga and collector's editions from a place that used to be open for business called, "Media Play". Oh how I miss that amazing place. I have collections from posters, chibi key chains, trading cards, Roy Mustang peppermint container from Hot Topic way back when, fan fictions I wrote by hand and comics, poster sized drawings I did of various characters which I will be posting later my collections to show my love for this amazing show, to meeting for the first time ever the voice of Edward Elric - Vic Mignogna (this year) and even naming my recently adopted kittens Roy and Riza! 

I used to actually role play as GreedLing on here a year or so ago but sadly not many people were here to role play compared to now, thus why I am back and strong as ever and glad for the response I am getting from this discussion - let alone the views!

Now with the love of my show being put aside for now to get back on track (which I also plan on getting a tattoo of the Homunculus) I shall continue on!

Envy suggested that I create a list of some sort for what we have for FMA role player's so far, so here's who we have and who we don't have if anyone is up for the taking!

~   C H A R A C T E R S    ~

Roy Mustang - TAKEN by myself of course

Edward Elric - TAKEN

Envy - TAKEN

Winry Rockbell - TAKEN

Riza Hawkeye - TAKEN

Alphonse Elric - NEED

Lust - TAKEN

Greed - NEED

Gluttony - NEED

Wrath - NEED

Sloth - NEED

Izumi Curtis - NEED

Maes Hughes - TAKEN

Ling Yao - NEED

Lan Fan - TAKEN

May Chang - NEED 

Kimblee - NEED

Scar - NEED

Frank Archer - NEED

Alex Louis Armstrong - NEED

Father - TAKEN

Dante - NEED

Van Hohenheim - TAKEN

Again, thank you for everyone participating and continuing to re-live this amazing anime, I can't wait to role play!

More to come from me in the Forum Roleplaying Discussions for sure!

SIDE NOTES:

I do not do any main chat room role playing or through worlds, always on pages though I am willing to create a world where there can be interactions between the FMA role players. I really only truly role play through comments one on one. :)

Tags: alchemist, alphonse, anime, auditions, edward, elric, envy, fma, fullmetal, hawkeye, More…manga, mustang, riza, roy

Views: 1200

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

( I might be interested in rping Ling Yao & Greed. But like Cyrus I was also a bit confused on what version where talking about so right now I'd probably do both and just pick and choose with the rp. )

The way I see it hun, with who we have its more Brotherhood but I think everyones fine with either series or whenever. It all depends on the roleplay really.

Kain Darkwind said:

( I might be interested in rping Ling Yao & Greed. But like Cyrus I was also a bit confused on what version where talking about so right now I'd probably do both and just pick and choose with the rp. )
(I kind of thought that was the case but alright thanks for some clarification.)

Lust said:

The way I see it hun, with who we have its more Brotherhood but I think everyones fine with either series or whenever. It all depends on the roleplay really.

Kain Darkwind said:

"Of course they are, sir."

Roy Mustang said:

*comes back a few days later*...

* reads every comment I have missed out on *...

* reads that Winry and Riza missed out on a lot*....

* see's we have a Alphonse*

* finishes finally catching up with all the comments*

Turns to Lt. Hawkeye...

I would like to try for Olivia, if she is not taken. Or Lust!

Lust is taken  but I don't think Olivia :)

Olivia M. Armstrong said:

I would like to try for Olivia, if she is not taken. Or Lust!
Excellent!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Spread the Word

Forum Roleplaying

Roast Me (experimental)

Started by John Hancock in The OOC Room (Totally Out of Character). Last reply by Qahnaarin Ōtsutsuki 1 hour ago. 13 Replies

I'm trying something new that spawned yesterday from an OOC discussion in chat! I was curious to see how this might work out, so I am picking myself as the guinea pig. This is your one opportunity to roast me! I only have two rules to this…Continue

Looking for a Pack (Dark RP)

Started by Lucian Lefevre in Hellifyno (IC Roleplaying). Last reply by Kiromaru Rellion 2 hours ago. 24 Replies

I'll keep this discussion straight to the point. I'm looking for a pack for my Character. He's a werewolf, a pure blood at that, and was once the future King to the Werewolf species in France. His grandfather was one of the first wolves to walk the…Continue

The Following, anyone?

Started by Agent Ryan Hardy in Role Playing Discussion (Out Of Character) yesterday. 0 Replies

Anyone interested in playing Joe Carroll, Claire Matthews or other canons from the television show, The Following?  I've got your federal agent Ryan Hardy right here! Descriptive writing, brainstorming plots, AU ideas, and psychological angst, oh…Continue

Tags: Purefoy, Kevin, Bacon, Carroll, Joe

Captain Steve Trevor / Diana Prince: A New Future? (Alternate Time-Line) (Closed RP With Diana Prince)

Started by Captain James T. Kirk in Hellifyno (IC Roleplaying). Last reply by Dr. Alexandra Danvers yesterday. 253 Replies

They've traveled together from, Themyscira, (Paradise Island), to Mans…Continue

Tags: StarWars, Crossovers, StarTrek, SteveTrevor, DianaPrince

Naruto Roleplayers! BELIEVE IT!

Started by Hotaru Hatake in Role Playing Discussion (Out Of Character). Last reply by Hotaru Hatake yesterday. 6 Replies

Hey everyone! Looking for any naruto roleplayers out there! Old and new! I'm looking for a Naruto/Gaara/Kakashi being as they play on my characters story directly! My character is still in the works but she is Kakashis' daughter! She grows up to…Continue

Tags: Naruto

Dark Souls Group Roleplay

Started by asuna in Hellifyno (IC Roleplaying). Last reply by Orion on Tuesday. 9 Replies

Hello, lovelies. I am looking for people who would be interested in being apart of an epic Dark Souls storyline.I am attempting to make a Dark Souls group with Asuna. The storyline will be outlined and detailed. There will be battles, there will be…Continue

The Tale of the Squirrel and the Swan(Closed with Emma Abigail Swan)

Started by Dean Michael Winchester in Hellifyno (IC Roleplaying). Last reply by Dean Michael Winchester on Tuesday. 14 Replies

Ever since his mother was killed by a demon, he had known the truth: that one should always be afraid of the dark. Supernatural creatures were out there, and most of them were unfriendly, or at least all the ones that he had experience with. He had…Continue

Tags: Time, a, Upon, Once, Supernatural

Calling All TAZ Fans!

Started by Magnus Burnsides in Role Playing Discussion (Out Of Character). Last reply by Joon on Sunday. 2 Replies

Hello hello!Now I'm relatively new to this site, so I hope this follows proper posting etiquette. As you can see, I've taken on Magnus here in this cool little place, and was wondering if there were any other fans of The Adventure Zone about here!…Continue

Tags: adventure, zone, rp, the, taz

Bleach: The Grey Phoenix Rises

Started by Zander E. Roland (Zero) in World's Crossing (IC Roleplaying). Last reply by Zander E. Roland (Zero) on Saturday. 2 Replies

A man who can not die yet can not give life, is he gifted or cursed? A man who was born nearly 2800 years ago and still alive meets a spirit that changes his life...should they be shinigami or hollow, may the world fear a Immortal.

Do you know of the power of the Dark Side? (Serching for RP partners)

Started by Darth Talon in Role Playing Discussion (Out Of Character). Last reply by Kairos on Friday. 9 Replies

HI! Allow me to firstly say thank you for reading this. I am a HUGE StarWars fan but, I admit, I am not 100% expert (there is so much to learn...). Anyways, I have discovered a new character, completely at random and I wish to RP as Darth…Continue

© 2017   Created by Joseph Gambit.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

#xg_themebody > #xg img { height: 30px; } .xg_span-16 img { max-width: 37px; }