Hello all! I know... I know it's one of those 'looking for active role play Discussion'. As much as I didn't want to post one of these I really do need people to write with. All the people that I used to write with have either deleted or just don't get anymore. 

So I guess I'll tell you about Phoenix. Her back story is pretty cool if you ask me.

(If anyone wants to just go to my page and read the bio that's cool but I'll give you the short version in case it's too long for someone to read.)

She's an assassin who ran away from home when she was 13 then was adopted and raised by a well known assassin and the Leader of the Italian Mafia. They taught and trained her to be an assassin. Later down the line she got recruited into an agency where she was the best soldier. They sent her on a mission but it was a trap and she was blown up. They gave her enhancements so she's stronger than the normal human. When she broke away from the agency she started her own group of assassins called The Fraternity. She doesn't kill innocent people, only people that have done wrong to the innocent and the members of The Fraternity are suppose to feel that way too.

I would really like to build up her Fraternity.. (Literally have one member right now). But I mean your character doesn't just have to be an assassin for us to write. You could be a client hiring Fox, or a doctor who works for The Fraternity or even someone who wants to be an assassin, anything like that will work. I'm just looking for people to write with. Fox is too good of a character for me to retire... and that's where I'm headed.

I do prefer multi paragraphs when writing. I'm a veteran, been writing for 8 years now so I'm pretty good at this haha. Um..I don't really know what else to put so, I'll end this here.

If anyone has any questions or whatever feel free to ask!

Views: 690

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Cool! Do you want to rp with her as her current time form, Runt or as one of her past lives? Her most recent past life ended in 1945. Don't know if that's possible for ya or not. The biggest difference is in her past life, she had more disipline and followed orders depending on rank.

Phoenix Delaney said:

Great! She's human and kind of cyborg I suppose you could say. The agency that she was in gave a bionic leg and arm that look completely. They also mutated her DNA to make her heal faster so that her body wouldn't regret her new limbs. Other than that she's human :3

R U N T said:

I am definitely interested. Is your character human?

How about her current form?

R U N T said:

Cool! Do you want to rp with her as her current time form, Runt or as one of her past lives? Her most recent past life ended in 1945. Don't know if that's possible for ya or not. The biggest difference is in her past life, she had more disipline and followed orders depending on rank.

Phoenix Delaney said:

Great! She's human and kind of cyborg I suppose you could say. The agency that she was in gave a bionic leg and arm that look completely. They also mutated her DNA to make her heal faster so that her body wouldn't regret her new limbs. Other than that she's human :3

R U N T said:

I am definitely interested. Is your character human?

Sure! That works for me. Do you want to rp here, in comments or inbox?

Phoenix Delaney said:

How about her current form?

R U N T said:

Cool! Do you want to rp with her as her current time form, Runt or as one of her past lives? Her most recent past life ended in 1945. Don't know if that's possible for ya or not. The biggest difference is in her past life, she had more disipline and followed orders depending on rank.

Phoenix Delaney said:

Great! She's human and kind of cyborg I suppose you could say. The agency that she was in gave a bionic leg and arm that look completely. They also mutated her DNA to make her heal faster so that her body wouldn't regret her new limbs. Other than that she's human :3

R U N T said:

I am definitely interested. Is your character human?

Comments is just fine!

R U N T said:

Sure! That works for me. Do you want to rp here, in comments or inbox?

Phoenix Delaney said:

How about her current form?

R U N T said:

Cool! Do you want to rp with her as her current time form, Runt or as one of her past lives? Her most recent past life ended in 1945. Don't know if that's possible for ya or not. The biggest difference is in her past life, she had more disipline and followed orders depending on rank.

Phoenix Delaney said:

Great! She's human and kind of cyborg I suppose you could say. The agency that she was in gave a bionic leg and arm that look completely. They also mutated her DNA to make her heal faster so that her body wouldn't regret her new limbs. Other than that she's human :3

R U N T said:

I am definitely interested. Is your character human?

I would be extremely interested... Raven is a super soldier/assassin and former experiment from Black Ops Agency named Manticore... I am basing her from the TV show Dark Angel starring Jessica Alba... Raven is pretty much more or less solo and moves around constantly, Manticore still searches for her... with her being one of their top experiments.. I hope she could be a fit for Fraternity or maybe she could work alongside...if not?? She doesn't kill innocents, it's actually one thing with her... 

I'm still around! If you wanna rp than hit me up! 

Yes. Yes. and Yes! She would be an excellent fit! Fox would have a certain attachment and Familiarity with Raven, I can already tell.



Raven said:

I would be extremely interested... Raven is a super soldier/assassin and former experiment from Black Ops Agency named Manticore... I am basing her from the TV show Dark Angel starring Jessica Alba... Raven is pretty much more or less solo and moves around constantly, Manticore still searches for her... with her being one of their top experiments.. I hope she could be a fit for Fraternity or maybe she could work alongside...if not?? She doesn't kill innocents, it's actually one thing with her... 

Interested, this character is already an established assassin ( AOL dice RP ), has a code of ethics ( no kids ) and has been jist tinkering in his lab ( he is a scientist but does have excellent knowledge of anatomy and medicine ).

Great! Thanks I can't wait to start and plot something 

Well now, if this isn't right up Marik's alley I don't know what is.  If Karina's in, I'm down!

Great! Fox would be happy to have him.

Smoke said:

Interested, this character is already an established assassin ( AOL dice RP ), has a code of ethics ( no kids ) and has been jist tinkering in his lab ( he is a scientist but does have excellent knowledge of anatomy and medicine ).

You're character would be a well addition! No there's not a group but I'm thinking I'm going to have to make one.

Viscara said:

Ill join Im sure and evolving  living weapon would do well here. My blogs provide some insite to her history as well as her page
do we have a group?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Spread the Word

Forum Roleplaying

Ethically Challenged Mercenary/Assassin ISO Stories

Started by Vekta Kel in Role Playing Discussion (Out Of Character). Last reply by Caiwen Bosmer 7 hours ago. 2 Replies

I've met a few decent folk on here, but I'd like to expand my base even further. My character Vekta is capable of playing in Marvel/DC universes, potentially sci-fi settings, and others. I prefer live play over comment sections or email, but I can…Continue

Tags: violence, assassin, mercenary, action, plot

Searching for Hunters.

Started by Nicholas Castle in Role Playing Discussion (Out Of Character). Last reply by Caiwen Bosmer 7 hours ago. 7 Replies

I am searching for hunters that despise anything supernatural including demons. My character is a half breed, half demon and half human and is not necessarily on the side of good or bad, he has a conflicted perspective on life. His father being…Continue

Deleted

Started by Sedona Raines in Role Playing Discussion (Out Of Character). Last reply by Caiwen Bosmer 7 hours ago. 4 Replies

 Continue

Partner in "crime" wanted

Started by Harvey Morrison in Role Playing Discussion (Out Of Character). Last reply by Caiwen Bosmer 7 hours ago. 2 Replies

No not actual crime, but along that spectrum!Sure, Harvey's been living an ordinary life within the city for some time, HOWEVER, off to the side, he's been stalking those on the supernatural side of things. Hunting probably isn't the best term…Continue

Threads are OPEN!

Started by Maleficent in Hellifyno (IC Roleplaying). Last reply by Maleficent 18 hours ago. 5 Replies

Hey guys! I have decided to take a few more threads. Let me know if you are interested. Just a warning I am only taking a few so I may be picky. If I cannot take them all right away I will make a side list. | Willing to plot | AU accepting |…Continue

UNCLE SAM WANTS YOU!!!

Started by Prez. Donald J. Trump in Hellifyno (IC Roleplaying). Last reply by Tank Girl & Booga 22 hours ago. 13 Replies

The American Government has isolated some portals leading to Hellifyno, and I plan to make Hellifyno great again. If you want a job to work for a greater cause in dispensing the rule of law over this lawless land; make your mark here.Don't quailify…Continue

Looking for possible mates

Started by Tina Lightfoot in Hellifyno (IC Roleplaying). Last reply by Tina Lightfoot on Saturday. 6 Replies

I have two characters I have decided need to start looking for possible mates.First of them is Tina LightfootShe is quiet shy and sort of has a fear of being touched. she is a shifter and her animal being an ocelot fits in with her family which all…Continue

Short message - Searching for Marvel role players or others!

Started by Virginia "Pepper" Potts (Rescue) in Role Playing Discussion (Out Of Character). Last reply by V E N O M on Friday. 51 Replies

Hello! I've been RP'ing since 2010. I've been apart of…Continue

Ex-Army Ranger For Hire

Started by Lee Price in Earth (IC Roleplaying). Last reply by Prez. Donald J. Trump on Thursday. 1 Reply

"I was discharged from the army after I was wounded in action.  I still haven't…Continue

Dark | Mature | FREQUENT | Role-play Partners Wanted

Started by ѕαиιту in Role Playing Discussion (Out Of Character). Last reply by ѕαиιту on Wednesday. 21 Replies

Rewriting my original seeking dark, mature & frequent roleplay partners. I have five original characters, that are somewhat different in origin. All are supernatural species, and ranging on a spectrum of good to downright deviant. Below I will…Continue

Tags: seeking

© 2017   Created by Joseph Gambit.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service