Hello all! I know... I know it's one of those 'looking for active role play Discussion'. As much as I didn't want to post one of these I really do need people to write with. All the people that I used to write with have either deleted or just don't get anymore. 

So I guess I'll tell you about Phoenix. Her back story is pretty cool if you ask me.

(If anyone wants to just go to my page and read the bio that's cool but I'll give you the short version in case it's too long for someone to read.)

She's an assassin who ran away from home when she was 13 then was adopted and raised by a well known assassin and the Leader of the Italian Mafia. They taught and trained her to be an assassin. Later down the line she got recruited into an agency where she was the best soldier. They sent her on a mission but it was a trap and she was blown up. They gave her enhancements so she's stronger than the normal human. When she broke away from the agency she started her own group of assassins called The Fraternity. She doesn't kill innocent people, only people that have done wrong to the innocent and the members of The Fraternity are suppose to feel that way too.

I would really like to build up her Fraternity.. (Literally have one member right now). But I mean your character doesn't just have to be an assassin for us to write. You could be a client hiring Fox, or a doctor who works for The Fraternity or even someone who wants to be an assassin, anything like that will work. I'm just looking for people to write with. Fox is too good of a character for me to retire... and that's where I'm headed.

I do prefer multi paragraphs when writing. I'm a veteran, been writing for 8 years now so I'm pretty good at this haha. Um..I don't really know what else to put so, I'll end this here.

If anyone has any questions or whatever feel free to ask!

I took everyone's advice and created a world for The Fraternity!

http://www.rolepages.com/group/the-fraternity

Views: 773

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Comments is just fine!

R U N T said:

Sure! That works for me. Do you want to rp here, in comments or inbox?

Phoenix Delaney said:

How about her current form?

R U N T said:

Cool! Do you want to rp with her as her current time form, Runt or as one of her past lives? Her most recent past life ended in 1945. Don't know if that's possible for ya or not. The biggest difference is in her past life, she had more disipline and followed orders depending on rank.

Phoenix Delaney said:

Great! She's human and kind of cyborg I suppose you could say. The agency that she was in gave a bionic leg and arm that look completely. They also mutated her DNA to make her heal faster so that her body wouldn't regret her new limbs. Other than that she's human :3

R U N T said:

I am definitely interested. Is your character human?

I would be extremely interested... Raven is a super soldier/assassin and former experiment from Black Ops Agency named Manticore... I am basing her from the TV show Dark Angel starring Jessica Alba... Raven is pretty much more or less solo and moves around constantly, Manticore still searches for her... with her being one of their top experiments.. I hope she could be a fit for Fraternity or maybe she could work alongside...if not?? She doesn't kill innocents, it's actually one thing with her... 

I'm still around! If you wanna rp than hit me up! 

Yes. Yes. and Yes! She would be an excellent fit! Fox would have a certain attachment and Familiarity with Raven, I can already tell.

Raven said:

I would be extremely interested... Raven is a super soldier/assassin and former experiment from Black Ops Agency named Manticore... I am basing her from the TV show Dark Angel starring Jessica Alba... Raven is pretty much more or less solo and moves around constantly, Manticore still searches for her... with her being one of their top experiments.. I hope she could be a fit for Fraternity or maybe she could work alongside...if not?? She doesn't kill innocents, it's actually one thing with her... 

Interested, this character is already an established assassin ( AOL dice RP ), has a code of ethics ( no kids ) and has been jist tinkering in his lab ( he is a scientist but does have excellent knowledge of anatomy and medicine ).

Great! Thanks I can't wait to start and plot something 

Well now, if this isn't right up Marik's alley I don't know what is.  If Karina's in, I'm down!

Great! Fox would be happy to have him.

Smoke said:

Interested, this character is already an established assassin ( AOL dice RP ), has a code of ethics ( no kids ) and has been jist tinkering in his lab ( he is a scientist but does have excellent knowledge of anatomy and medicine ).

You're character would be a well addition! No there's not a group but I'm thinking I'm going to have to make one.

Viscara said:

Ill join Im sure and evolving  living weapon would do well here. My blogs provide some insite to her history as well as her page
do we have a group?

Yes, Fantastic! The Fraternity needs more men!

Marik Vahromov said:

Well now, if this isn't right up Marik's alley I don't know what is.  If Karina's in, I'm down!

Hi! I'm not able to get on often, (even though I want to try and get back to writing here) and haven't written with someone else before, really, so no guarantees on quality. Despite that, Jade is a somewhat cynical person who is willing to do anything, if you pay her well enough. She sort of weaves in and out of various organizations, depending on how well things are working for her and everyone else. She wouldn't ever admit it, but she gets really attached to people, despite her efforts otherwise, and might get a little carried away with a few of her jobs. She's not very special, just a human who has worked with knives for longer than she can remember, and has only lived this long because she's short, slim, and quick. 

Interested, but I won't be around much till I get net at home. Would love to RP with an assassin group.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Spread the Word

Forum Roleplaying

Seeking threads~

Started by rehab in Role Playing Discussion (Out Of Character) 2 hours ago. 0 Replies

hi, writing this as the owner of this page. I'm expressing interest in male and female companions. Whether it be friendship or…Continue

Looking For RP Partners

Started by Lyall Redborn in Hellifyno (IC Roleplaying) 10 hours ago. 0 Replies

Looking for new rp partners. I'm open to all ideas and story lines. My character is flexible in the human area. Her being human is just baseline. I like things long term, maybe multi-paragraph to semi. I like doing rps in the inbox or in some other…Continue

/any one just up for writing some smut with a story

Started by Cura (God of Change + The Veela) in Hellifyno (IC Roleplaying). Last reply by Cura (God of Change + The Veela) 19 hours ago. 3 Replies

i am going to be honest....i would like to write some smut...plain and simple....Continue

D&D style rp?

Started by Matthew Michael Murdock in Hellifyno (IC Roleplaying). Last reply by Daphne Rose yesterday. 13 Replies

HEY. So a few years back I was part of a pretty fun D&D style rp that I adored but it sort of fell apart. Anyway!I was wondering if that was something that others were interested in? I am thinking maybe it take place mostly in a world and…Continue

Sorry for the Troubles

Started by Curie in Role Playing Discussion (Out Of Character). Last reply by Maleficent yesterday. 4 Replies

I've come back today to issue a full apology to everyone that participated or witnessed my dreadful story line that I attempted to DM.Looking back, I can see that DMing such a thing was way out of my league, but i cannot take full blame for…Continue

Calling all Superheroes & Villians! Marvel & DC alike!

Started by James Barnes in Hellifyno (IC Roleplaying). Last reply by Matthew Michael Murdock yesterday. 22 Replies

Hello, please read carefully below!Looking for some…Continue

Tags: villains, heroes, marvel, dc

Looking for Threads :3

Started by Vesta in Hellifyno (IC Roleplaying). Last reply by The Weaponized Mutant Symbiote yesterday. 4 Replies

Looking for people to write with. Threads to make, stories to write. Looking for any genre. Character can do well in any genre, including Sci-fi despite supernatural persona he alludes to. Asking for:Can do anything up to Novella, can adapt to any…Continue

Calling all Star Wars Role Players

Started by the Imperial in Role Playing Discussion (Out Of Character). Last reply by Drifter Glint yesterday. 5 Replies

The Groups of Star Wars are Reorganizing for another go. We would like to have as many people as possible join in. In this Story we are supposing the events that happened before with the Destiny Empire Sith Empire and Britannian Empire's did happen…Continue

A Time for Heroes! (Fable Rp anyone?)

Started by Arius in Hellifyno (IC Roleplaying) yesterday. 0 Replies

Heroes, villains, long ago there was a place where the sons and daughters of Albion gathered. Learning to harness the Powers of Will and shape the world around them. Valiant knights, evil sorcerers, there was a place for all within its sacred halls!…Continue

Seeking SL for Werewolf Character

Started by Ana Benandanti in Role Playing Discussion (Out Of Character). Last reply by Eliza Kaburagi on Wednesday. 2 Replies

Though there's much work to be done with my profile, I'm still actively seeking a writing partner or two that's interested in creating a story that's not only exciting enough to keep us on the edge of our seats, but that also tugs at the…Continue

Tags: writing partners, werewolves, urban fantasy

© 2017   Created by Joseph Gambit.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

.xg_chat.chatFooter .xg_chatBar { cursor: pointer; display: none; }