I have two characters I have decided need to start looking for possible mates.

First of them is Tina Lightfoot

She is quiet shy and sort of has a fear of being touched. she is a shifter and her animal being an ocelot fits in with her family which all happen to be large cats.

The second is Elise Lunadancer

She is much more open and out there loving to go out and explore. She to is a shifter but hers being a Beehumming bird.

adding a third Lindsey Elinmora

She is a huge video game and anime nerd. She loves to play them. she is a little bit of a flirt

Views: 127

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Well what are you looking for in a mate? I have a female fox shifter, along with a few other random charas tho my fox shifter is my main.


I haven't determined there sexuality but Elise is going to be far more open with it.
Clarke Valtori said:

Well what are you looking for in a mate? I have a female fox shifter, along with a few other random charas tho my fox shifter is my main.

Just wondering how the search for mates is going for your girls and if you are still taking offers.  I have just gotten back into the rp swing of things after a long hiatus, but I have a pantheon of characters that might work well with your girls.  I'd love to see if there is something fun we could work out together.  Get back to me.

Currently they are both still single

Optimal Ess said:

Just wondering how the search for mates is going for your girls and if you are still taking offers.  I have just gotten back into the rp swing of things after a long hiatus, but I have a pantheon of characters that might work well with your girls.  I'd love to see if there is something fun we could work out together.  Get back to me.



Tina Lightfoot said:


I haven't determined there sexuality but Elise is going to be far more open with it.
Clarke Valtori said:

Well what are you looking for in a mate? I have a female fox shifter, along with a few other random charas tho my fox shifter is my main.

Well if youd like to do a meet rp let me know

surething

Clarke Valtori said:



Tina Lightfoot said:


I haven't determined there sexuality but Elise is going to be far more open with it.
Clarke Valtori said:

Well what are you looking for in a mate? I have a female fox shifter, along with a few other random charas tho my fox shifter is my main.

Well if youd like to do a meet rp let me know

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Spread the Word

Forum Roleplaying

SAO Fans?

Started by Yoshi LVL.85 in Role Playing Discussion (Out Of Character). Last reply by Sakura Abernathy 5 hours ago. 21 Replies

Much like my Ichigo page, I was inspired to create another haha.I'm calling any and all SAO Roleplayers out there to join in!I just created an OC, Cause I'd rather leave Canon characters to anyone else who wants it.If not, I might consider a…Continue

Tags: SAO, recruitment, Sword_Art_Online

Have sword will travel

Started by Vanessa Half-elven in Role Playing Discussion (Out Of Character) 6 hours ago. 0 Replies

This character's player is a D&D Style RPer and takes much of her character from D&D 3.5 and 5th edition as well as Dragonlance. This character comes equipped for war and is ready to Enlist in any army for for her price. Wanna talk the price…Continue

Business partners?

Started by Aero Air in Hellifyno (IC Roleplaying) 7 hours ago. 0 Replies

Greetings. This is ALL Corp. The one company that does it all. We specialize in anything. From weapon trade to babysitting. From corporate espionage to lawn work. If you need an army or you want to build a house just call us. And if you are looking…Continue

Bleach Fans?

Started by Kurosaki Ichigo in Role Playing Discussion (Out Of Character). Last reply by Gin Ichimaru 8 hours ago. 141 Replies

I've seen a few of these posts, and I'm curious if I can find any? I have two accounts based on the Universe, one is an OC though.OC: Kumori KagamiANYWAY!I play Ichigo…Continue

Tags: bleach, recruitment

Hey

Started by Megan Rubio in Role Playing Discussion (Out Of Character). Last reply by Kevin Metz 14 hours ago. 8 Replies

Would anyone like to rp

Frank-N-Furter For Use

Started by Dr. Frank N. Furter in Hellifyno (IC Roleplaying) 20 hours ago. 0 Replies

Looking to put Frank somewhere in your lives. Doesn't have to be Rocky based, and it doesn't even have to be the original Frank. I've got variations of Frank from a vampire to a Fallout version. So if you're a fan of the tranny mad scientist from…Continue

Survival buddies wanted.

Started by The Winter Apocalypse in Hellifyno (IC Roleplaying). Last reply by Mr.Xenomorph 21 hours ago. 26 Replies

Pretty self explanatory. Like a lot of people I'm looking for more threads. Things have slowed down for me here and I would love to pick things back up. I'm open to pretty much any sort of role play aside from random smut. Cross overs, anime,…Continue

Tags: open, roleplay, bored, threads

For FBI agent

Started by Darian Sitar in Earth (IC Roleplaying) on Monday. 0 Replies

Dee Dee sat quietly and just watched the cars go by, her "owner" as some people call it sat next to her talking on the phone, she heard everything that was being said but didn't quite understand it, she was being sold to someone else , as they were…Continue

Looking for some evil characters

Started by Miranda Valentine ( and others) in The OOC Room (Totally Out of Character) on Monday. 0 Replies

Hey! I made a group for my character Serenity the gate keeper of Hell. I am looking for some evil characters to role play with within my group. If your up for it hit me up and I can explain in more detail.

I'm back and ready to rp!

Started by Random Characters in Hellifyno (IC Roleplaying) on Sunday. 0 Replies

Finally back from my week long break and am ready for some rp. So hit me up if you are interested.Continue

© 2017   Created by Joseph Gambit.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Support