So, people. My rp has dried up once more and i'm back in the field looking for interested participants. I have several different ideas that have been bubbling around in my head recently and i'd like to know if anyone would be interested in trying them out with me.

Dystopian America. Dried planet style. Sort of a Mad Max kind of thing. Only it's from the beginning of it all. How it started. It would be starting in North Carolina and following the story of a group of people who were together at a restaurant when on the many television screens there suddenly cut to the news where it talks about how the government had started denying people passage into the northern states. They don't say why. They just start blocking roads. The military is brought to the north. Military people and their families. Brought to the northern states for whatever reason. Some get left behind or choose to stay behind for whatever reason. But it gets all gritty and chaotic after that comes out. Fun stuff. 

ANOTHER Dystopian America. Only this time, it's the cold. A nuclear or volcanic winter. Just wrecks everything. Underground cities and such. The people on the surface are like feral ghouls only they look and act like the monsters from I Am Legend. Animals are the same way only they have adapted to the more hostile environment. So, their pelts are oh so warm.  Fun.

America again. This time, there is a rebellion within the country. One that succeeds and establishes an absolute monarchy in place of the current democracy. Corruption is oh so apparent and people are sick of it. In the beginning, it will be slow and gritty. Full of battles and small politics. But in the middle of the rp, it will quicken up and things will get quite boring from there on out for most of you, I think. 

It's the future. 3248. Earth has expanded into the entirety of the Sol system. However, they haven't figured out hyper drives yet. As such, the system gets smaller and smaller as the population grows. Shortages of every resource wreck the system. But the government has a genius idea on how to deal with the food shortages. Let's build prison camps and send even the most petty criminals there. Every crime is punished by a life sentence in one of these prisons. However, one can argue that life within these prisons is easier than the ones they had. This rp takes place on Earth. Where one of the largest prison camps in the system is set at. It's basically a floating collection of junk. There are waste trucks that come by and drop tons of garbage onto the prison. That is how people survive. Eating the leftover garbage. VERY gritty. Although I am inexperienced in the darker side of rp, I will do my best in this one. Do a degree. 

BUT YEA! Those are my ideas for rp. Some of them have had more thought put into them than others, obviously. But I think they are all interesting nonetheless and am hoping that some of you do as well. Any questions concerning any of these rp's can be directed into the comments below. Or through PM's. Thank you, dear readers and writers. And I hope to hear from you soon. 

Views: 122

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm interested... Are you familiar with Dark Angel tv show? America during post-apocalyptic magnetic pulse hit?

I am not familiar with that tv show, no. But it's an interesting concept that fits in with my rp mood this week.

Alessandrina Reynolds said:

I'm interested... Are you familiar with Dark Angel tv show? America during post-apocalyptic magnetic pulse hit?

AND ALSO, EVERYONE. I'll be going on vacation from the 16th to the 22nd so I won't be able to start these rp's until I get back. Until then, imagine what kind of story your characters will have in these worlds and let your creative juices flow!

Sweet! Also, bout the knives, it's kinda a hobby thing more than anything else, but he can still use them. I collect hunting knives irl and have since I left scouts. Bit more interesting than collecting stamps. Haha I can tone it down a bit for the rp tho, I don't really mind. -mock salute-

Ah. That makes sense. It works out well, I think. 

Fiachra Herdic said:

Sweet! Also, bout the knives, it's kinda a hobby thing more than anything else, but he can still use them. I collect hunting knives irl and have since I left scouts. Bit more interesting than collecting stamps. Haha I can tone it down a bit for the rp tho, I don't really mind. -mock salute-
Ah, welcome to the party! Haha. Have fun on your holiday, Random. :) Fiachra msg me and stuff about possible ideas and interactions, yeah? This is gonna be awesome!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Spread the Word

Forum Roleplaying

Modern Urban High Fantasy RP

Started by Gikuna Dogtooth in Hellifyno (IC Roleplaying) 1 minute ago. 0 Replies

High Fantasy -  fantasy that is defined either by its setting in a fictional universe or by the epic stature of its characters, themes, and plot. Common examples - The Lord of the Rings, A Song of Fire and Ice, The Chronicles of Narnia, Dungeons and…Continue

A new Universe

Started by Empress Variona Si Zalanta in Hellifyno (IC Roleplaying). Last reply by Mora Omega 18 hours ago. 14 Replies

Hello Role Pages. I am working on a hard core Sci-fi Universe. Are you a Freelance Trade trying to make your way in the Galaxy? Are you a CEO of an Intergalactic Company? Are you a new Alien race that has yet to be discover? We have room for it…Continue

Calling all Superheroes & Villians! Marvel & DC alike!

Started by James Barnes in Hellifyno (IC Roleplaying). Last reply by Zatara,The Magician / Sorceress 22 hours ago. 41 Replies

Hello, please read carefully below!Looking for some…Continue

Tags: villains, heroes, marvel, dc

Mad max style rp

Started by Yue Ariabags in Hellifyno (IC Roleplaying). Last reply by Yue Ariabags on Wednesday. 3 Replies

I am thinking of setting up a Post apocalyptic car Rp where the world was ended in a nuclear war laving those left to fend for them selves. there can be clans of people driving about doing what ever fighting each others stealing cars . there can be…Continue

For SKYRIM!

Started by Lucia of WhiteRun in Hellifyno (IC Roleplaying). Last reply by Alexander 'Xander' Grimgaurd on Wednesday. 1 Reply

Greetings! I been off for a short while but I am back! Are there any Skyrim RP out there? Even if you don't know much about Skyrim, and just want to RP castle and dragon style, let me know! Msg, comments, or send a friend request saying you like to…Continue

Looking for an active pack to be a part of?

Started by Tatia Shadowfang in Hellifyno (IC Roleplaying) on Tuesday. 0 Replies

We have let the cresent moon pack die out. Now we have created a stronger pack the Shadowfang Pack. Of you wish to become a part of it. Contact myself the Elder or Nox Shadowfang the female Alpha. Or even Rosiaro Shadowfang.Until then ...Continue

Calling all Star Wars Role Players

Started by the Imperial in Role Playing Discussion (Out Of Character). Last reply by Admiral Vera Carsen on Tuesday. 14 Replies

The Groups of Star Wars are Reorganizing for another go. We would like to have as many people as possible join in. In this Story we are supposing the events that happened before with the Destiny Empire Sith Empire and Britannian Empire's did happen…Continue

Seeking Threads

Started by rehab in Role Playing Discussion (Out Of Character). Last reply by rehab on Tuesday. 6 Replies

Hello, I'm writing to express some interest in creating new threads and writing with new individuals. This page has males only, with a fourth coming along shortly. Xander, Dante, Hayden & finally Atlas. Everyone but Hayden is sexually fluid and…Continue

© 2017   Created by Joseph Gambit.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service