Hello, I'm writing to express some interest in creating new threads and writing with new individuals. This page has males only, with a fourth coming along shortly. Xander, Dante, Hayden & finally Atlas. Everyone but Hayden is sexually fluid and are willing to explore all routes of partners. I am not seeking anything in particular just seeking some to be built. 

Many regards,

Owner of Rehab

Views: 70

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I wouldn't mind giving something a go!

Anthony is just a complicated little human and he is bisexual ( if that's anything of need to know) I don't often pair him up with supernaturals because usually his issues are more human based but I wouldn't mind exploring and trying some newer route like if he gets away for his own issues for someone else's or hell maybe even an au where he gets turned into something and isn't human anymore. I was against that for a while, but if it's some kind of au I'm in. Idk lol anyway add me if you wanna try something!

i'll send a request dear c:

Xander is bi-sexual, Dante a little more on the Pan Side & Atlas is homosexual. Xander Demi God, Dante is Vampire & Atlas is more a witch thing his weirdly hard to discribe >,>

Anthony Ellis said:

I wouldn't mind giving something a go!

Anthony is just a complicated little human and he is bisexual ( if that's anything of need to know) I don't often pair him up with supernaturals because usually his issues are more human based but I wouldn't mind exploring and trying some newer route like if he gets away for his own issues for someone else's or hell maybe even an au where he gets turned into something and isn't human anymore. I was against that for a while, but if it's some kind of au I'm in. Idk lol anyway add me if you wanna try something!

I'd be happy to write with you. All my characters are female, though one is a child and one is a robot, just to let you know. They have biographies on my page but a few aren't finished yet, so feel free to ask for more information.

yeah i can check your page out.. im fine writing with women c:

Malory Grace (And Many Others) said:

I'd be happy to write with you. All my characters are female, though one is a child and one is a robot, just to let you know. They have biographies on my page but a few aren't finished yet, so feel free to ask for more information.

I am always up for new ways to use my character! Penny is a Reaper who is a little on the moody side with a smart mouth. She is newer for me, so I am learning her in some senses. She is 'all work' and nothing to show for it.

thats fine dear

Penelope Liswick said:

I am always up for new ways to use my character! Penny is a Reaper who is a little on the moody side with a smart mouth. She is newer for me, so I am learning her in some senses. She is 'all work' and nothing to show for it.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Spread the Word

Forum Roleplaying

Modern Urban High Fantasy RP

Started by Gikuna Dogtooth in Hellifyno (IC Roleplaying) 30 seconds ago. 0 Replies

High Fantasy -  fantasy that is defined either by its setting in a fictional universe or by the epic stature of its characters, themes, and plot. Common examples - The Lord of the Rings, A Song of Fire and Ice, The Chronicles of Narnia, Dungeons and…Continue

A new Universe

Started by Empress Variona Si Zalanta in Hellifyno (IC Roleplaying). Last reply by Mora Omega 18 hours ago. 14 Replies

Hello Role Pages. I am working on a hard core Sci-fi Universe. Are you a Freelance Trade trying to make your way in the Galaxy? Are you a CEO of an Intergalactic Company? Are you a new Alien race that has yet to be discover? We have room for it…Continue

Calling all Superheroes & Villians! Marvel & DC alike!

Started by James Barnes in Hellifyno (IC Roleplaying). Last reply by Zatara,The Magician / Sorceress 22 hours ago. 41 Replies

Hello, please read carefully below!Looking for some…Continue

Tags: villains, heroes, marvel, dc

Mad max style rp

Started by Yue Ariabags in Hellifyno (IC Roleplaying). Last reply by Yue Ariabags on Wednesday. 3 Replies

I am thinking of setting up a Post apocalyptic car Rp where the world was ended in a nuclear war laving those left to fend for them selves. there can be clans of people driving about doing what ever fighting each others stealing cars . there can be…Continue

For SKYRIM!

Started by Lucia of WhiteRun in Hellifyno (IC Roleplaying). Last reply by Alexander 'Xander' Grimgaurd on Wednesday. 1 Reply

Greetings! I been off for a short while but I am back! Are there any Skyrim RP out there? Even if you don't know much about Skyrim, and just want to RP castle and dragon style, let me know! Msg, comments, or send a friend request saying you like to…Continue

Looking for an active pack to be a part of?

Started by Tatia Shadowfang in Hellifyno (IC Roleplaying) on Tuesday. 0 Replies

We have let the cresent moon pack die out. Now we have created a stronger pack the Shadowfang Pack. Of you wish to become a part of it. Contact myself the Elder or Nox Shadowfang the female Alpha. Or even Rosiaro Shadowfang.Until then ...Continue

Calling all Star Wars Role Players

Started by the Imperial in Role Playing Discussion (Out Of Character). Last reply by Admiral Vera Carsen on Tuesday. 14 Replies

The Groups of Star Wars are Reorganizing for another go. We would like to have as many people as possible join in. In this Story we are supposing the events that happened before with the Destiny Empire Sith Empire and Britannian Empire's did happen…Continue

Seeking Threads

Started by rehab in Role Playing Discussion (Out Of Character). Last reply by rehab on Tuesday. 6 Replies

Hello, I'm writing to express some interest in creating new threads and writing with new individuals. This page has males only, with a fourth coming along shortly. Xander, Dante, Hayden & finally Atlas. Everyone but Hayden is sexually fluid and…Continue

© 2017   Created by Joseph Gambit.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service