Hello!
I've been RP'ing since 2010. I've been apart of Rolepages for a few years now (2011 I started here after YouTube went down the crapper for RP). I've been RP'ing as Virginia 'Pepper' Potts (aka Rescue) since late 2012. I've come to adore a lot of Marvel fandoms along with the MCU that's constantly growing and the comics. Facebook is not a good place to RP as a character I find the nuking is ridiculous, I know it's been said on their rules that RP isn't welcomed sadly.
I am aware that a fandom can go dead at times for years even. But I figured I'd try posting a OOC forum after a few years of not being able to really find people to do a constant RP with.
I love to try to do paragraph writing as long as the other person returns the inspiration. I.E: When you write constantly big replies and get one liners and obviously not checking their work before sending it off back to you, you kind of lose interest and inspiration after awhile and just need to inform the person it's not working out.
I know real life is crazy a lot of time and that is a big cause of people vanishing. Losing a muse is another problem too.

So I guess what I am trying to say or ask is...If anyone happens to know of any active Marvel role players please feel free to send them my way or point me to where people like to RP now.

It's greatly appreciated! And I hope to be more active again. :)


Views: 667

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I hope to find a Tony Stark role player again. I miss RP'ing with Tony! There are Tony accounts on here but the people behind them seem to have left them. So if anyone happens to know someone who is up  for taking on the role I am in search for them. :D

That's okay. :) I had taken a bit of a break myself from here as well. I went over to Facebook originally as I said in the post here. I found very few Tony's who shipped non-gay ships (nothing against them of course). But I also found it hard to keep a RP account alive. People are very silly through that source of RP. Constantly reporting one another or Fb itself is really on top of nuking 'fake' accounts. So I stopped wasting emails on it about two or three weeks ago now.
Hopefully I'll see more Tony Stark activity soon again here.
But for now I am open to all others to RP and who knows maybe I'll find a new ship for Pepper. xD

Lee Price said:

I wish I could help, however I'm returning to this site after being absent for several years. All I know is that there's a guy on here who plays Dracula and also has a page for the Green Goblin.

Virginia "Pepper" Potts (Rescue) said:

I hope to find a Tony Stark role player again. I miss RP'ing with Tony! There are Tony accounts on here but the people behind them seem to have left them. So if anyone happens to know someone who is up  for taking on the role I am in search for them. :D

Well I'm not Marvel, but I am an active DC RolePlayer, plus I'm better looking than Tony and have more money.  :)

"Well one has a better sense of humor and is not a killjoy. As for looks and money. Hmmmm. I will need to check both bank accounts for the number of zeros. " ^.^

Bruce Wayne said:

Well I'm not Marvel, but I am an active DC RolePlayer, plus I'm better looking than Tony and have more money.  :)

Hahah - I am looking forward to our RP Bruce.
We shall see where it goes. Yes? ;)

I am glad there are at least some active role players in the comic book section on here. Even if they are not all of the same brand. Things can go AU for RP. :)



Bruce Wayne said:

Well I'm not Marvel, but I am an active DC RolePlayer, plus I'm better looking than Tony and have more money.  :)

Your brain is about as appetizing as a three-weeks-old pizza that's been standing out in the sun.

Bruce Wayne said:

Well I'm not Marvel, but I am an active DC RolePlayer, plus I'm better looking than Tony and have more money.  :)

As am I.  I think you shall be presently surprised where it leads to, and how Bruce might need some saving from a certain Armored heroine....  ;)

Virginia "Pepper" Potts (Rescue) said:

Hahah - I am looking forward to our RP Bruce.
We shall see where it goes. Yes? ;)

I am glad there are at least some active role players in the comic book section on here. Even if they are not all of the same brand. Things can go AU for RP. :)



Bruce Wayne said:

Well I'm not Marvel, but I am an active DC RolePlayer, plus I'm better looking than Tony and have more money.  :)

Well, my brain being a three-week-old pizza standing in the sun too long, is more than what I can say is actually in between your two ears.  Wait do you even have ears.  ;)

V E N O M said:

Your brain is about as appetizing as a three-weeks-old pizza that's been standing out in the sun.

Bruce Wayne said:

Well I'm not Marvel, but I am an active DC RolePlayer, plus I'm better looking than Tony and have more money.  :)

Oh my! :O Well now this is sounding intense. xD I am sure Pepper will be more then happy to save him. ;) 

Bruce Wayne said:

As am I.  I think you shall be presently surprised where it leads to, and how Bruce might need some saving from a certain Armored heroine....  ;)

Virginia "Pepper" Potts (Rescue) said:

Hahah - I am looking forward to our RP Bruce.
We shall see where it goes. Yes? ;)

I am glad there are at least some active role players in the comic book section on here. Even if they are not all of the same brand. Things can go AU for RP. :)



Bruce Wayne said:

Well I'm not Marvel, but I am an active DC RolePlayer, plus I'm better looking than Tony and have more money.  :)

I rp as several Marvel Girls and I would LOVE to RP with you! If you accept my request we can chat and see if we can drum up that muse!

We accept this dance.

Queen Sigyn said:

I rp as several Marvel Girls and I would LOVE to RP with you! If you accept my request we can chat and see if we can drum up that muse!

Anyone feel up to the request of RP'ing as Tony Stark? I'm still looking for him to RP with as Pepper. 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Spread the Word

Forum Roleplaying

Drama Rp

Started by Faith in Hellifyno (IC Roleplaying). Last reply by Shira Mohan 10 hours ago. 2 Replies

Continue

Looking for Robert Downey Jr's Sherlock Holmes

Started by Irene, Queen of Dreams in Role Playing Discussion (Out Of Character) 18 hours ago. 0 Replies

As the title says I'm looking for someone to play Sherlock Holmes. Mr. Downey style. Why? I'm totally into these movies again. I'm making up scenes in my mind with my character and Mr. Holmes. I want to make them true. :DInterested? Let me know.Continue

Looking for swell people to engage in a roleplay with

Started by Nerō Claudius Caesar Augustus in Hellifyno (IC Roleplaying). Last reply by Incognita (Nita) yesterday. 2 Replies

Word to your motha', it's your boy N-to-the-ero Claudius coming at you from largely the Italian peninsula (if I'm gonna be honest). I'm hollering at you with another requests that's so fire, it burned Rome down a second time! (that last bit was a…Continue

Looking for a Pack (Dark RP)

Started by Lucian Lefevre in Hellifyno (IC Roleplaying). Last reply by Aurida "Aura" yesterday. 16 Replies

I'll keep this discussion straight to the point. I'm looking for a pack for my Character. He's a werewolf, a pure blood at that, and was once the future King to the Werewolf species in France. His grandfather was one of the first wolves to walk the…Continue

Seeking Post-Apocalyptic or Hunter Related Roleplay

Started by Gina Malone in Hellifyno (IC Roleplaying). Last reply by Yue Ariabags yesterday. 1 Reply

Hey there. I'll keep this brief... While I would prefer to play something post-apocalyptic, I could be persuaded to play in a setting surrounding hunters so long as the premise is promising. Either scenario would be modern day and should be heavy…Continue

Tags: witches, werewolves, demons, vampires, ghosts

Looking for RP

Started by Random Characters in Hellifyno (IC Roleplaying). Last reply by Random Characters yesterday. 38 Replies

So, people. My rp has dried up once more and i'm back in the field looking for interested participants. I have several different ideas that have been bubbling around in my head recently and i'd like to know if anyone would be interested in trying…Continue

Looking for active roleplayers

Started by Leilah "Little Wolf" Shadowfang in Hellifyno (IC Roleplaying) on Wednesday. 0 Replies

Looking for active roleplayers that would like to be part of a new pack rising called the Shadowfangs. We post daily in our group. We are very active. We have an Alpha female named Nox. I…Continue

Mad max style rp

Started by Yue Ariabags in Hellifyno (IC Roleplaying). Last reply by Yue Ariabags on Tuesday. 5 Replies

I am thinking of setting up a Post apocalyptic car Rp where the world was ended in a nuclear war laving those left to fend for them selves. there can be clans of people driving about doing what ever fighting each others stealing cars . there can be…Continue

CALLING ALL ROLE PLAYERS!!! COME HAVE FUN WITH ME!!!!

Started by Johnny Fisher in Role Playing Discussion (Out Of Character) on Tuesday. 0 Replies

Looking for people to join my new RP called the realm of gods and monsters. I just started and need players to fill the world! All character types and backgrounds are accepted.Continue

Anne Rice/Vampire Chronicles roleplay?

Started by Viridienne in Hellifyno (IC Roleplaying). Last reply by Voltaire on Monday. 2 Replies

Years ago I used to go to a roleplay chat that had Anne Rice-styled vampires.  I miss that place and would love to do it again.  Does anyone here have a RP here of that genre or want to start one?  It doesn't have to be just vampires.  Witches  and…Continue

Tags: werewolves, ghosts, manwolves, supernatural, books

© 2017   Created by Joseph Gambit.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service