RWBY Role Plays?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  asharpdot 5 months ago.

• Author
     Ruby Rose 

HELLOOOOOO, I’m Ruby. I came here hoping the RWBY verse may have had a good cult following on this place….Since it’s uhh, kinda not very active at the RP website I came from.

So yeah, I’m looking to get some role plays going. I’m mostly interested in RWBY…But I suppose I wouldn’t mind settling for some none-RWBY stuff. Wouldn’t mind doing an RWBY x Final Fantasy or Kingdom Hearts crossover, either.

I’d be reaaaally excited to write with a Weiss Schnee, Yang Xiao Long, Qrow Branwen, Roman Torchwick, Neo, Jaune Arc or Pyrrha Nikos. Of course, I wouldn’t mind others, but the ones I listed are among some of my favorite characters who I’d love to get some role plays going with. I doubt I’m gonna have much luck, but it’d be soooo nice if someone was actually interested. Or some existing RWBY role players saw this and wanted to write with me.

asharpdot 

I WANNA ROLEPLAY! I watch RWBY as well, although I have to say I’m a fan of Weiss… ANYWAAAAAYS, I’d LOVE to RP with you! Lemme know!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© RolePages / PebbleArt Inc. 2017

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar