Thistlemere

The Claiming of Thistlemere

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Tearlach 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author
     Tearlach 
    Participant

He stood in the ruins of Thistlemere, and looked to all the folks of the forest realm. They gathered around and his voice called out, deep, authoritative. “You have been made soft by your rulers. When I first claimed Blood Feud, they wished to run away with you all. But some of you did remain, and they didn’t come to your aid, an outsider did. I am here now to let you all know this… I will remain here, Thistlemere is now mine. And I will help you remind the world why you where the wolves in the forest, that you would not back down!” He moved and gestured with large motions as he spoke. And that is when the ground began to shake. As if reshaping the world, he was calling upon his Mead Hall, the building that was one with him, that was infused with his essence during it’s creation. Claigeann Neach-Trusaidh Talla now stood in Thistlemere, and upon the throne of the Hall would be Tearlach, as he will remind Thistlemere’s people what they once where.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© RolePages / PebbleArt Inc. 2017

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar