Vietnow Radio

Direct Threat.

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Zoey, Lily, And Vera Tompkins (Vietnow Radio) 4 months, 4 weeks ago.

• Author

The radio clicked on and Zoey’s voice broke through.. but with out it’s enthusiastic charm. “I’d like to say things are getting better here at Vietnow Radio.. But they are not. Yesterday, Twine has been attacked.. A full scale take over. The one’s responsible are Giovanni and Ruby… BloodFang? Hell if I know..” A small second of thought. “During said attack, me, Zoey Foles, and My fianc√©, Lily Tompkins, also one of our own, participated in the attack.. During which Lily had died.”

The words came out so simply, yet it was well known how Zoey truly felt. She was, in a sense, broken like a child’s passed along toy. She still continues, with one final message. “So, with that being said, Giovanni.. I know your listening. I can tell. It’s something you’d do. So hear me when i say this, Cause I mean every, damn word..” A small pause.. Her voice continues in a tired, yet extremely threatening form. “I will kill you. I will kill you, and what or who ever it is you love. You’ve taken everything from me, you and your damn army of undead. So i’ll do the same. I’ll make sure you suffer for what you’ve done.” And with that, she let’s the music take over. She gets up from the chair and walks to the Station’s cave entrance, pausing at the make shift door. She sighs.

She teleports to Blue Moon, leaving the Station to play the music she’d left for the people listening to enjoy.

Hey!
    Wait!
    I’ve got a new complaint
    Forever in debt to your priceless advice, your advice

She eyes me like a Pisces when I am weak
    I’ve been locked inside your heart-shaped box for weeks
    I’ve been drawn into your magnetar pit trap trap
    I wish I could eat your cancer when you turn back

-Heart Shaped Box

Nirvana

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© RolePages / PebbleArt Inc. 2017

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar