Vietnow Radio

OOC – Incase I'm gone.

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Zoey, Lily, and Vera Tompkins (Vietnow Radio) 2 weeks ago.

• Author

Know I’ve loved each and every last one of you. It’s been a lot of fun, it really has! But with this hurricane coming in, i’m sort of worried.. My computer might not make it! If that does happen, then I guess that’ll be me being forced to quit the site. I may be payed decently, but I’m focusing on essential stuff- a place to go when I reach 18, a car, the works.

So what’s to happen with Vietnow? Well, it’ll do what it’s always done. Be a pain in the ass for the bad guys!

With Zoey, Lily, And Vera..?

Not sure. Obviously, they’d be doing stuff with Vietnow. Other than that? I guess just retire.

Now, when it comes to the story line i’ve built up… I’m proud of it. For my first, it’s pretty damn good! Sure, there’s a few mistakes, but every story has it’s mistakes. I’m proud of the development that Zoey’s gone through, and, if this is truly the end, I love how I managed to end this off.

I’d like to thank Desmond for being there every step of the way since I started, and i’d like to thank each and every one of you. It’s been real. Most fun i’ve had in my entire life.

Now… I bid you all a farewell.

Love ya!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© RolePages / PebbleArt Inc. 2017

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar