Kara Zor-El (DIR)
”Supergirl is what I can do, Kara is who I am.” – Kara Danvers
* Full name: Kara Zor-El / Kara Danvers (Danvers is her adoptive name)
* Nickname/s: Ker-rah, Keerah, Keirah, Kira, Superflurl, Lady in Blue, Blondie, The Sunshine Girl, Kara of the Sunshine State, Woman of the Sun, Blue Lady, Sunshine Woman, The Danvers
* Aliases: Supergirl, Girl of Steel, Last Daughter of Krypton, Kara Zor-El of Krypton, Maiden of Might
* Identity: Secret (although known to a select few)
* Species: Kryptonian (Extraterrestial / Alien)
* Place of Birth: Krypton
* Date of Birth: 4th of October, 1966
* Base of Operations: National City / Hellifyno / Surrounding Universes
House of El
CatCo Worldwide Media
The Department of Extranormal Operations (D.E.O.)
The Danvers Family
The Legion (inspired by Supergirl’s story and legend. The Legion is using Supergirl as an ideal.)
Captain James T. Kirk
Midvale High School
Intern at Midvale Newspaper (formerly)
Part-time nanny for the Quinton’s (formerly)
Waitress at Noonan’s (formerly)
Assistant to Cat Grant at CatCo Worldwide Media (Season 1, formerly)
D.E.O. Agent (Season 1,2 & 3)
Reporter at CatCo Worldwide Media (Season 2 & 3)
Unemployed (Season 2, formerly)
Leader of Superfriends (Season 1, 2 & 3)
Vigilante (Season 1, 2 & 3)
Co-Captain of Captain James T. Kirk’s Crew
Section 31 Agent
Section 31Section 31 is an officially nonexistent and uncondoned rogue agency within Starfleet that claims to operate in the name of the security of the United Federation of Planets. Little information is available about the activities of the bureau, but one of its operatives has claimed that Section 31 deals with threats to the Federation that others do not even realize exist, while others claim that it is an organization dedicated to its own power lust.In the 22nd century, an ancestral organization within the United Earth Starfleet acted covertly in the interests of United Earth. Section 31’s actions are autonomous and not controlled by Starfleet Command or the Federation government.Section 31 seems to take its name (and justify its actions) from Article 14, Section 31 of the United Earth Starfleet Charter, which allowed certain rules of conduct to be “bent” during times of extraordinary crisis and established an independent branch of Starfleet Intelligence that held non-specific discretionary power over non-specific matters. The Federation Starfleet Charter later incorporated a similar article.Agents of Section 31 have often been observed wearing an imposing black leather uniform of a design that appears to have been continuous from the mid-22nd Century on.Section 31 lacks a specific headquarters, with key pieces of information being entrusted to individual agents whose knowledge of the bureau’s structure remain limited. This suggests a cell-like structure often favored by terrorist groups such as the Bajoran Resistance or by intelligence agencies such as the Cardassian Union’s Obsidian Order.Section 31 is known to have maintained several secure facilities to enable its operations. In the bowels of the Federation Embassy on Qo’noS, Section 31 operated a facility in a sub-basement located beneath Starfleet Intelligence’s operations center in the Embassy’s basement from which it was able to spy on much of the Empire. The only way into the Thirty-One sub-basement was through special access through a single turboshaft.Section 31 also operated at least one other secure facility from which it was capable of monitoring internal and external communications from the office of the Federation President, Tezwa, and Starfleet ships.(http://ufstarfleet.org/wiki/index.php?title=Section_31)
Kara Zor-El / Kara Danvers – The Sunshine Girl
- Who Am I...
Supergirl / Girl of Steel
- Romantic Interests
- Relationship Status
In a relationship with Rex Hanson
- My Story Is...
Rex Hanson & Kara Danvers / Kara Zor-El (HanVers)
There are many ways to describe Kara as a person. Kind, caring, selfless, courageous are just some examples to describe the Girl of Steel. She also has a sense of justice, honor and good morals. The times where Kara makes mistakes, however, she feels guilt and remorse for her actions. Kara also lacks the confidence that her cousin Kal-El (Superman) has, due to being a rather new superheroine. Another drawback is that Kara is short-tempered and may often let her emotions get the better of her and her judgement.
No matter how well she has adjusted to Earth and human society, Kara always feels like the odd one out. Many see her as just ‘that one assistant’ that is rather odd and awkward. Still; her job at CatCo is extremely important to her and is one of the few things that makes her feel somewhat normal. Kara has a lot to give and show, given the chance. And that’s not only because she’s Supergirl.
Kara tends to have a nagging side, showing what she thinks is best for everybody and provides criticism.
Very forgiving, willing to give people several chances.
Unwavering loyalty to her friends.
Cares deeply about friends and family and will do everything she can to help them, cheer them up when they’re sad or save them when in danger, even risking her own life if need be.
”Though we go forth alone, our souls unite us under Rao’s gladsome rays. We are never lost, never afraid – for we shrink not under the sun of righteousness.”
”Rao binds us to those we love. He gives us strength when we have none. And on the darkest of places he guides us. For Rao sees all, feels all. His love eternal, Rao protect us so that we might protect others.”
”And we shall rise – a fire in his heart, burning and free.”
Captain James T. Kirk’s Crew & Superfriends (considered family, friends & allies)
Kara Danvers / Kara Zor-El / Supergirl – interdimensional twin
Leaner – friend & ally
Katherine Kane / Batwoman – friend & ally (played by me)
Diana Prince / Diana of Themyscira / Wonder Woman – friend, ally & mentor (played by me)
Captain Steve Trevor – ally
Hobbie the Hobgoblin – friend & ally
Lt. Commander Whiskers – Jim & Alex’s cat, who is one not so ordinary cat…
Peter J. Quill (Star-Lord) – Shadow Recruit & ally
Kory Anders / Koriand’r / Starfire – friend & ally
Kida Le Morte – friend & ally
Zor-El – father (deceased)
Alura Zor-El – mother (deceased)
Jor-El – paternal uncle (deceased)
Lara Van-El – paternal aunt-in-law (deceased)
Astra – maternal aunt (deceased)
Non – maternal uncle-in-law (fate unknown)
Clark Kent / Kal-El / Superman – paternal cousin
Jeremiah Danvers – adoptive father
Eliza Danvers – adoptive mother
Cat Grant – boss and mentor, season 1
Snapper Carr – boss, season 2
James Olsen / Guardian – colleague and friend
Winn Schott – colleage and friend
Hank Henshaw / J’onn J’onzz / Martian Manhunter – Director of the DEO
Lena Luthor – best friend
The Associate – Unknown (played by me)
Adam – Unknown
Kida Le Morte – friend & ally
Mon-El (leader & founder)
Querl Dox / Brainiac 5
3x yet to be identified individuals
Known evil Kryptonians
Kara-X / Overgirl (Earth-X counterpart of Earth-38’s Kara / Supergirl)
Kara Zor-El II / Dark Supergirl
Samantha Arias / Reign
”Alex and Kirky mean the world to me. I’ll do anything and everything in my power to keep them safe and happy.”
- My Appearance
* Face-and voiceclaim: Melissa Benoist
* Age: 26
* Height: 173 cm (5’8ft)
* Weight: 55 kg (121 lbs)
* Eye color: Blue
* Hair color: Blonde
* Clothing: Skirts, dresses, cardigans, t-shirts, tight pants, jeans, jogging pants, blouses and more!
- My Secrets Are...
Trivia / Random Facts
* While Kara Zor-El is physically 24 years old (in Season 1), she is chronologically 50 years old. The reason as to why she hasn’t aged is due to the twenty-four years spent in the Phantom Zone. Even if she spent twenty-four years in there, she didn’t age while doing so.
* Kara was 13 years old when she left Krypton.
* Her father, Zor-El, was one of the most respected scientists on Krypton.
* Her mother, Alura Zor-El, was one of the most influentual judicators (judges) on Krypton.
* Kara once mentioned she’s been to twelve different planets, aside from Earth and Krypton.
* As a child, Kara often went on vacation with her parents to different planets. Two examples would be Starhaven and Sedenach.
* Kara has a great understanding of other races and their cultures in the universe.
* Kara never refers to Jeremiah or Eliza as ‘dad’ and ‘mom’, respectively. She always uses their first names.
* Kara is fond of musicals and watched Wizard of Oz a lot with her adoptive parents.
* Just like everyone else, even the Girl of Steel has her favorite food. The top three would be pot stickers, ice cream and chocolate pecan pie. Eliza’s lasagna is definitely on the list as well.
* Kara normally wakes up at 6:45 AM.
* She has apparently practiced on canvas paintings.
* Kara isn’t all too bad around kids.
* Kara is very close to both Alex and also James Kirk.
* She once had a black pet cat called Streaky. Said cat made her feel more human, less alien. Streaky was a stray cat, which Kara could relate to due to being a Kryptonian on Earth.
* Tends to ramble quite often.
* She doesn’t do all that well with change. Or atleast doesn’t like change.
* Kara celebrates something called Earth Birthday, which usually involves cupcakes.
* Known fears: claustrophobia, silence and being alone.
* She has performed Kryptonian meditation atleast once during her years on Earth.
* It’s a Danvers family tradition to give the teacher a planner on their first day of school. This also applies when there’s a new boss at the job or when a Danvers has a new workplace.
* Oftentimes referred to as a Ray of Sunshine.
* There are times where Supergirl floats/levitates in the air while thinking.
* When Kara says ‘thing thing’ she means a kiss.
* Kara does a certain thing with her nose when she’s trying to lie. And she has a crinkle showing whenever something is bothering her.
* During an incident when the Cult of Rao started worshipping Supergirl as a god, Kara mentioned that Rao was peaceful and would never task anyone with hurting others. She also mentioned that religion was important on Krypton. Not only was it spiritual but it was also a form of community, uniting people.
* She once helped a family assemble a table from IKEA. No small feat, that one!
- I Believe...
In a certain ghost who is kind, caring and makes me laugh. Even a shining sun needs its shadow. My sister, Alexandra Danvers. James Kirk, my closest friend. Everyone that means something to me. I also believe in hope.