- Intro Video
- Who Am I...
I'm Yuki and others
- Romantic Interests
- Relationship Status
Yuki- Taken by Lynch
- My Story Is...
For those four years Yuki seemed to have dropped the face of the earth, she was really asleep, so she thought. Her subconsciousness self went to sleep when something very stressful or tragic happens. That’s when her other side comes to play. She knows every thought, every feeling, every touch Yuki has been through. DY also likes Lynch. Yuki does things to make others happy, even if it doesn’t make her happy, while DY does things that would make herself and Yuki some what happy, or so she thinks. She’s straight forward, aggressive, a tease or straight to the point. When she plays, she plays whatever game she wants, whether it’s dark, or just a normal game. She thinks she was made to make Yuki happy, and to give her what she really wants, do now think later, no consequences. Yuki doesn’t seem to mind DY unless she does something really unpleasant, like hurting someone she knows or someone she cares for. Most of the time Yuki is away, unless she wants to hide, or run away when she can’t seem to win or to stressed. DY is normally forced to go back when Yuki wakes or wants to be in control of her own body again.
- My Appearance
(Headmaster Cross and myself)
Like all Pureblood vampires, Yuki has immortality and the ability to heal from anything excluding anti-vampire weapon wounds to the heart or head. Yuki has demonstrated the following abilities, though most of her abilities are instinctual and uncontrolled:
- Telekinesis, breaking windows on the few occasions when she experiences strong emotions.
- Ability to fly using a pair of wings on her back made of blood that resemble butterfly wings. This also, as Kaname puts it, the embodiment of her power; it’s just like Yuki to have her embodiment take the form of something that craves the sunlight.
- Ability to separate and disperse into a swarm of butterflies.
- Ability to interfere with memory blocking through physical contact. This includes breaking memory spells on herself.
- Ability to wield anti-vampire weapons both as a human and as a vampire and transform the Artemis rod into its scythe form, like her mother did.
- Ability to cure hallucinations in other vampires using her blood.
(Aido and myself)
(Myself with Artemis)
- My Secrets Are...
- I Believe...
In what I believe