A Re-uploaded Request

Tagged: 

This topic has 2 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 month, 2 weeks ago by Strider Hageshi.

• Author

<p style=”text-align: center;”>Seen as some Characters in the request I posted before were taken care of or at least I hope so, so here we go, this forum is something I need to do as I’m having trouble getting some characters some partners so let begin</p>
      Calista Skymoon
      <p style=”text-align: center;”>Intro</p>
      Calista is the oldest daughter of Ally Skymoon and whoever her dad is, Cal is a magical of Overseas and Adrenaline Magic, she also is the person who is a natural war tactical as it’s something her mom gave her, She gets very sensitive when talking about her father or something hurting her younger brother
      <p style=”text-align: center;”>Wants/Needs From Significant Other</p>
      She needs man that doesn’t treat her like his tool or housewife, she needs a partner that has a personality that can easily intertwine with her, he also needs to be open to having kids, learning Witchcraft Magic and how to sword fight

Carrie Skymoon
      <p style=”text-align: center;”><b>Intro</b></p>
      <p style=”text-align: center;”>Carrie is the type of girl who is younger one, she’s very pushy and enjoys watching what foreigners call playable films, She’s very up tight about getting with someone but does want to go out with a boy</p>
      <p style=”text-align: center;”>Needs/Wants From Significant Other</p>
      <p style=”text-align: center;”>Carrie needs a partner who is patient and again, doesn’t treat her like a maid, she wants someone who always wants to go out and explore, he also needs to be open to having children</p>

• This topic was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by Strider Hageshi. Reason: Exposed Code
      • This topic was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by Strider Hageshi. Reason: Tag chann

Ingore the Exposed Code, I tried to get rid of it

I’m only replying to this, so that all the spam doesn’t kick it down there again

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© RolePages / PebbleArt Inc. 2020

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar