Celestial/Fantasy based Island Needs Roleplayers

This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 month, 2 weeks ago by -#KEWOK#-.

• Author

I am new to here and am looking to set up my very own kingdom for role play based on my story arc which can be found here below. I am looking for any fantasy, fairytale based characters and celestial role-players willing to join this journey with me in creating an ultimate and beautiful world for us all to be part of . If this may interest you please contact me directly or through this post so i can add you.

Story of my kingdom below.

This celestial island was erected from the the purple oceans many centuries ago. Mother Gaia brought this beautiful world alive through her love for a dangerous and dark energy that ignited her passion to expand her creation of nature. Although this energy was a powerful and unlawful being she saw something within him no one else did. It fuelled his passion for loving who and whatever she created. Their bond together brought peace over her land where her daughter was Edenwin was born. Unfortunately¬† due to the greedy ways of humanity it led the kingdom into ruin. Edinwin’s only goal is to turn the kingdom back around and into it’s former glory with help of settlers from all over neighbouring fantasy worlds. Her main fear right now is the pirates who seek to find her and use her aura for their own gain. Therefore she is forever fighting for her place in her own realm and wants to find the peace she seeks. Will anyone out there help her complete her journey?

this sounds interesting and i would be happy to rp with this idea

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© RolePages / PebbleArt Inc. 2020

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar