Character Discovery

This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 month ago by Natik “Doc” Health + Fireteam.

• Author

Hey,

I’m looking for multi-para to para RP, with a focus on character and story development. I’d like to open a story line adventure which explores the nature of both our characters and their histories. I have an overarching idea but I’m just as willing to brainstorm on a new one. Action, adventure, drama. Romance is fine, but Christian isn’t a particularly romantic character. I have other characters available for the same general ideas.

Drop a message to inquire. Asking for the idea doesn’t obligate you to RP.

Fantasy, sci-fi, Marvel, steampunk and realistic all welcome. I enjoy blending genres and have fantasy and sci-fi characters available.

Natik Health is a combat medic with a lengthy generally unexplored history. Natik also serves as part of a team being in the military, the characters of the company however are still in the making and their backgrounds yet to be explored. My schedule is spotty due to actually being part of the military, and I haven’t done many para-RPs but I’d be willing to give it a shot.

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© RolePages / PebbleArt Inc. 2009 - 2019

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar