Females needed for long term rp's

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  senseless dreamer 2 months ago.

• Author
     Mr.Xenomorph 
    Participant

Hi. My name is mr xenomorph. Im in desperate need for female partners for my rp’s. My only 2 requirements are that your. 18yrs in rl. And that you reply often.

Most of my rp’s have mature plots. They are also long term rp’s so you can expect one that might go on for several years.

If you are a busy person and have a rl schedule that you have to adibe by then let me know and we can work with it. (As a college student i know exactly how it feels)

Thanks in advance

Yup am 18 .depends on your character as you don’t have a,picture up or descriptive about him is he from aliens .

Mr.Xenomorph 
    Participant

This isnt a character. This has been my internet name forever. Yey the xenomorph part came from aliens but i dont rp as one

Depends on ur character my girl is a wish demon from hell but lives in modern day she has danny t face claim .

but she has a main cannon parnter already she does action thriller horror suspence in her story lines only 

Mr.Xenomorph 
    Participant

Oh…well i don’t think that will work

sorry thats all the story lines sd does as action thriller suspence horror fiction with all her storys seeyer .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© RolePages / PebbleArt Inc. 2017

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar