In Search of Group

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Remus “Le Roy” Avery 5 days, 11 hours ago.

• Author
     Izzy Dee 
    Participant

Greetings!

I am on intermittently, but I would really enjoy to form a group of individuals to do mini quests/stories and overall just have a good time.

I’m not picky with posting lengths, as stated above I am just looking to form a group to carry out fairly active stories and to just have a good time here on RolePages. Absolutely open to ideas as we can collaborate and create ideas as we go along.

Regards,

-Izzy

Milo 

Need a very misfortunate cat in the company?

Izzy Dee 
    Participant

I love cats! I’m open to that 🙂

Milo 

Here is the rundown of Milo:
    A talking black cat with blue eyes and a very mysterious past.

His main ability is to bring small fortune or misfortune, often to create a butterfly, or snowball effect turning it into a great cataclysm. However it is not fully controlled, and highly depends on the environment.

In essence Milo is a pacifist, and will seek diplomacy over a fight. Being a cat, he has very little to ask for, as he cares not for power, money or fame, however stable income of basic needs such as food, pets and warmth is a good way to buy him.

Right now Milo is using this form to gather information on all the Hellifyno citizens in order to serve as a viaduct between two interested business sides, thus earning more favor.

I do see Milo as a good part of a company or a team. Maybe even a mascot. So if you decide to form something, hit me up!

Izzy Dee 
    Participant

Milo would be a great addition when I can gain some momentum on this.

I definitely will reach out if it gets going 🙂

I’m on intermitently myself. Looking for some fun people to write with myself. My character is the leader of a criminal conclave and a voodoo priest.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© RolePages / PebbleArt Inc. 2017

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar