Looking for Old West Roleplay

This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 month ago by Ronald Destuh.

• Author

Hi. I have been debating whether or not to do this but decided today would be the day. I’ve been around for awhile but I find I have the worst luck when it comes to finding others to rp with. There’s either not enough Old West characters around to write with or my character must not be of any interest to anyone. Not sure. Could be both. Hmm.

Speaking of my character, he is a cowboy in the Old West that is also an outlaw. He’s suffered emotional trauma that left him unable to speak. Sometimes he manages to find the words, but most of the time he can’t say anything.

I’m not expecting much response to this, but thought I’d just post it and see what happens. If you’re interested, feel free to send me a friend request or whatever. Thank you for taking the time to read. Have a nice day.

Hello. Although my character is no where near being a cowboy, outlaw or lawman, I have always enjoyed the Old West and always wanted to do a Old West RP. I’m sure I could bend my character for the sake of RP if that’s alright. I’ll send a friend request, and if interested, we can work something out. Thanks!

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© RolePages / PebbleArt Inc. 2009 - 2019

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar