Looking for people to rp with

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ggio Vega 2 weeks, 1 day ago.

• Author
     Ggio Vega 
    Participant

Topic says it all. Short version is basically most of the people I used to rp with dissaphered months ago. Or they never rejoined the site(Soi Fon).

While my character is from the Anime/Manga Bleach I’m up to rping with whoever. It would probably help if you knew basic stuff about Bleach espeshilly since my character isn’t human at all but meh I’m willing to explain basic things.

Also just fwi but for those that do know about Bleach and know that my character is “dead” know that I did make up a original story to have him resurrected so if you’d like me to rp him as this altered resurrected version I could but know that it’s almost the exact opposite of his normal personality I mean he’ll still be a little bit cold but be a tad bit friendlier/protective.

My 2 rules are don’t kill him and don’t god mode. Anything else is pretty much fine though.

Also I prefer to rp through Inbox or comments ie anything but the chat.

Ggio Vega 
    Participant

Forgot to mention before but just pm me or respond here if interested. I also don’t mind sending the starter.

I’m fine with some roleplay, I have three separate accounts I use currently besides this one, if you’d like to roleplay with Tyler Iradyum or Soul of Cinder let me know

Ggio Vega 
    Participant

Anyone else intrested?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© RolePages / PebbleArt Inc. 2017

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar