Looking for roleplay partners

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  LovelyRaindrop 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

Hello, I’m new to this site so forgive me if I make any mistakes on here, but I’m currently looking for a long term roleplay partner(s) as the one I currently have keeps flaking out on me, leaving mid roleplay or just giving half ass responses. I’m hoping to find someone who will play both male and female characters, and I’m open to ideas on what the story will be on.

I’m currently thinking of a story that takes place during the great depression, with gangs and crime riddling the city. But like I said, I’m open to ideas. I’m also willing to add those on discord as I am mostly active on there, and I can access it easily on my phone/laptop while im away at college.

If youre looking for smut only, please dont message me. I dont mind some smut in the story, but thats not where my priorities lie. I like story driven roleplays with maaaybe some tasteful smut. But anyways, just send me a message and lets talk! Thanks! <3

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© RolePages / PebbleArt Inc. 2017

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar