Looking for X-Files / Lone Gunmen Collaborations!

This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 month, 2 weeks ago by Anonymous.

• Author
       Anonymous

Hello, out there! I play John Byers, one of the Lone Gunmen of X-Files (and the spinoff, The Lone Gunmen) fame. Just checking first to see if there might be someone interested in a storyline with Byers, either canon or an OC who would fit into the Lone Gunmen mix? 🙂 Dark and/or suspenseful and mature themes welcome, as are lighter dramedy stories, romantic or platonic interactions included.

Unsure of who you might play against Byers?
      Canon: Susanne Modeski, Yves Adele Harlow, Richard Langly, Melvin Frohike, Jimmy Bond, Dana Scully, Fox Mulder, Carol Strode, Cigarette Smoking Man, anyone from those two verses!
      OC: Humans preferred, male/female/non-binary/trans friendly, but pitch me your idea and we can discuss!

I love brainstorming/plotting with a writing partner to come up with detailed, gritty stories. My writing style is 3rd person, multi-para to novella. Open to 1×1 or group collaborations, LGBTQ+ friendly, adore deep psychological character development. Crossovers considered as long as they fit with the X-Files/Lone Gunmen verses.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Viewing 0 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© RolePages / PebbleArt Inc. 2020

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar