Searching for Writers, for character development

This topic has 5 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 2 weeks, 2 days ago by Adah Isabella.

• Author

So in my time of being on rolepages, I haven’t had the best experience with finding writers, which is why I came to the forums to show what I got for characters, dm me if your interested or post a comment!

Serena Isabella – @project-a14h

Serena is someone who is very passionate about love and but is less open to the idea of adventure

Greyson Isabella – @project-a14h

Greyson can be very deceptive and hot-headed but is often a gentleman on the inside

Cimmanon Isabella – @project-a14h

She will most likely be more of a natural survivor but someone very loyal

Erin De Raven – @project-a14h

Erin is man on the run, never staying in one place, always up for something new

Blue De Raven – @project-a14h

Blue is very quiet and reversed to herself, but is optimistic about the future and evenutally would love to share her stories to inspire hope

Alysha Orion – @orionsisters

Alysha tends to be very excitable and loving, however when she gets into her lab, she can get very innovative

Inferno Orion – @orionbrothers

Feather can be very defensive of his younger slibbings but knows how to party and enjoy the time

Feather Orion – @orionbrothers

Feather is a hermit, he likes to be alone but wouldn’t be objecting to spending it with someone, he was a forgesmith behind the scenes

Serena Isabella and Alysha Orion are no longer available

I would be interested in writing with you, if you have time.

I am also interested. I don’t necessarily expect compensation, but just DM me all the facts of a random one and I’ll see what I can write for you.

My apologies for such a late response, Delta, this evening, we can talk about it and figure out who we can pair together

Also Blue is no longer an available option

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© RolePages / PebbleArt Inc. 2020

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar