Seeking vampire antagonists and friends

Tagged: 

This topic has 4 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 3 weeks, 5 days ago by Mother.

• Author

I’m seeking vampire players willing to interact both publically and privately (within the world of Hellifyno and others). More specifically, I need some vampires antagonists who can bother, hunt, or bully Lyte. Some of these relationships can later turn friendly, romantic, or forever divided – That part is up to you! Feel free to message me! Thanks in advance

Heyo, I’d be down for some vampire stuff. I’m not used to antagonizing, but I’m sure I could get used to it. I’ll work on a character. If your interested, I’ll be around, feel free to message me.
      <p style=”text-align: right;”></p>

That sounds great Xavier. I’ll hit you up and brainstorm with you on ideas! 🙂

Anyone else reading the post is welcome to join still!

well im a vampire

and it sounds fun

I don’t know if you’re still looking for people but my character is a vampire antagonist that comes with her own npc (hopefully with PCs some day) clan. It’s been a few years since I’ve role played on a site like this, or at all, but I’d like to get back into it. You can read my profile, if you feel inclined, and just let me know. Thanks!

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© RolePages / PebbleArt Inc. 2009 - 2019

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar