Whoah, hey, how ’bout some roleplay?

This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 1 month ago by XJ-0461: ‘Hustle’.

• Author

Eyy, what’s up? I just recently finished making a new character, as you can see, so I thought why not request a bit of roleplay to get her settled?

I don’t really know the exact roleplay that I want with her, but I do know that she fits a more… Sci-Fi, Futuristic Setting, you know?

Read her profile if you wanna know more, my only request is that you can write more than just a sentence in each of your posts. Well, that and… please use proper spelling and punctuation and all that, best you can at least!

See you around, maybe!

Please look into my organization StarForce. It should fit your roleplay for your character.

Hello there! Saw you were looking for some kind of sci-fi, futuristic setting type stuff and thought it sounded fun! I’ve not used this character a whole lot, but they’re a robot so pretty darn sure that fits that sort of theme. I’m not too sure what exact kind of RP this particular character would fit either, so I guess we can just try and see how it goes!

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© RolePages / PebbleArt Inc. 2009 - 2019

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar