Public Locationactive 2 years, 2 months ago
A keep formed by a standing ally of the Unkindled, the Darkmoon Keep is made as both a base of operations for aspiring, training, and standing Blades of the Darkmoon and its allies, as well as a refuge for those who seek shelter from the corruption and sins that plague the lands. Secluded, secure, and safe, the Unkindled, now Company-Captain as a result of the loss of his own realm, strives to reform what once was.
The keep consists of high stone walls, a sturdy gate, and has four halls: one for allies and Blades to sleep, another for those who seek shelter, one used for a strategy room and meetings, and the fourth is used for social activities and pastimes, mainly as a place to rest and gather thoughts. The keep also has what is expected – a kitchen, toiletries, an armory, a training ring, and a smithy.
Entering Darkmoon Keep will mean one is expected to follow its laws and rules, as followed:
1. Thievery, assault, and murder will not be tolerated.
2. Hold your prejudices to yourself.
3. No sparring or fighting outside of the training ring. Keep your weapons holstered and sheathed otherwise.
4. If you have skills or abilities, such as with alchemy or spells, use them to assist those in need within the keep.
5. The hall for council and strategy is for Blades and its allies only. Anybody else are prohibited from entering the room.
6. Orders from the Company-Captain are absolute and will not go unfulfilled.
7. Report any suspicious activities to the Company-Captain, Blades, or its allies.
8. Do not leave the keep spontaneously or unannounced. Merely inform one of the guards at the gate one’s desire to leave. No sneaking out.
9. All weapons must be accounted for, hidden daggers and other weapons will not be tolerated.
10. Betrayal will not go unpunished.
This forum is empty.
Oh bother! No topics were found here!
You must be logged in to create new topics.