The Arena

Destrias Vrs. Taegore

This topic has 21 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 10 months ago by Joseph Gambit.

• Author
       Joseph Gambit
      Keymaster

Posted by Joseph Gambit on July 26, 2009 at 5:32pm in The Arena

The arena is a wide area of dirt packed tight, circular, and about 200 yards in diameter. The ground is littered with boulders, rocks, and stony outcroppings, which appear at random throughout the landscape.

Surrounding the battleground is a wall of stone, about 40 feet high. All along the wall are weapons of various sorts, swords, axes, spears, and pole arms, all hanging by metal hooks.

Above the wall are the stands, hundreds of rows high, filled with cheering jeering fans, shouts, cursing, screaming at the top of their lungs.

A dark man enters from a side passageway and walks to the midst of the arena. He calls out in a loud strong voice

“Contestants, these are the rules of the fight. I shall determine who shall go first by coin toss. Contestants will take turns attacking and defending. All outcomes will be determined by me.”

“Each fighter will have 3 hit points. A successful hit by your opponent will result in the loss of 1 point. When you are down to 0 points, you have lost the match”

“No battles today will be fatal. These are only for fame and glory. I wish you all good luck. ”

“Contestants, step forward and announce who you are and what your skills are”

Suddenly two doors open at opposite sides of the arena, and there stand Taegore and Destrias, ready for battle

Joseph Gambit
      Keymaster

Reply by Taegore The Ruthless on July 26, 2009 at 5:41pm

GROWLOWLOWLOWLOWLOWLL!!!!!! I AM TAEGORE THE RUTHLESS!!!! I am the clan leader of the werewolves. I am a powerful being. I can change between human, wolf, and werewolf form. In werewolf form I am 10 feet tall, covered in fur and thick muscles with sharp canines for biting. I am EXTREMELY strong and fierce and agile. I can jump high into the air, and I have a perfectly deadly sense of smell so you cant sneak up on me. My eyes see well in dark or light.

Joseph Gambit
      Keymaster

Reply by Taegore The Ruthless on July 26, 2009 at 5:50pm

* I race out onto the field of battle immediately leaping atop the stone that sits at the center of the field. Then I give a mighty ROAAARRRRRRRRRRRRR before leaping from my great height onto Destrias’s head, my clawed feat slamming into your chest and my clawed hands swatting fiercely at your eyes. As you fall to the ground I claw at your wildly*

Joseph Gambit
      Keymaster

Reply by Joseph Gambit on July 26, 2009 at 6:05pm

Taegore leaps atop the boulder in the center of the battlefield and lets loose a wild howl that sends a shiver of fear up the spines of the people watching in the crowd. Destrias stand before him, a few feet off, awaiting him with a dangerous glint in his eyes.

Then, Taegore leaps from the boulder headed straight for Destrias. However Destrais is quick enough to step to the side, missing the full brunt of Taegores attack. However his left foot does slam into Destrias’s right shoulder, knocking him to the ground, and leaving a trail of blood oozing slowly from the arm. Taegore stands above Destrias’s body, which is now lying on the floor beneath him.

MINOR WOUND NO POINT! DESTRIAS’S ATTACK!

Joseph Gambit
      Keymaster

Reply by Taegore The Ruthless on July 26, 2009 at 6:13pm

*I leap over your kick and then use the opportunity to land on you with my clawed feat*

Joseph Gambit
      Keymaster

Reply by Joseph Gambit on July 26, 2009 at 6:16pm

Destrias’s legs fly out at Taegore but the wolf beast is able to leap over them easily. As he falls he aims his clawed feat at Destrias’s stomache, but the black wolf is ready. He sends his legs up into the air, catching Taegore in the gut and sending him flying

ONE POINT TAKEN FROM TAEGORE. THE COUNT STANDS TAEGORE 2 DESTRIAS 3 – TAEGORES ATTACK

Joseph Gambit
      Keymaster

Reply by Taegore The Ruthless on July 26, 2009 at 6:18pm

* I jump up to my feet. Then I kick the dirt of the arena in your face. then when you can’t see I knock you over and bite out your throat*

Joseph Gambit
      Keymaster

Reply by Joseph Gambit on July 26, 2009 at 6:24pm

Taegore kicks the arena dirt up into Destrias’s face blinding him momentarily. Then he leaps into Destrias’s body, sinking his teath into the flesh of his collar bone, near to his neck. Finally Destrias is able to get his feet up into Taegores chest and kick him off, flinging him several feet away.

ONE POINT TAKEN FROM DESTRIAS. THE COUNT IS NOW TAEGORE 2 DESTRIAS 2 – DESTRIAS’S ATTACK

Joseph Gambit
      Keymaster

Reply by Taegore The Ruthless on July 26, 2009 at 6:37pm

* as you run at me I kick you, slamming the heal of my foot into your chest sending you flying back *

Joseph Gambit
      Keymaster

Reply by Joseph Gambit on July 26, 2009 at 6:41pm

As Destrias runs forward Taegore’s foot rises into the air slamming into him. However his momentum is so great that he continues forward, pushing Taegores foot… and his whole body forward and slamming him into the ground. Destrias lands atop him, the blood from his chest mingling with the bright red stream running from Taegore’s head.

ONE POINT TAKEN FROM EACH. THE CURRECT SCORE IS 1-1. TAEGORES ATTACK

Joseph Gambit
      Keymaster

Reply by Taegore The Ruthless on July 26, 2009 at 6:44pm

*since you are on top of me I bite into your neck my jaws closing around your throat while my claws dig deep into your sides*

Joseph Gambit
      Keymaster

Reply by Joseph Gambit on July 26, 2009 at 6:54pm

Taegore bites upward at Destrias, but is blocked by the werewlfs arm which tries to twist in such a way that he can get his claws at Taegores throat. Meanwhile Taegore tries to work his arms in such a way that they can claw at the other wolfs sides. the result is that the two of them writhe around on the floor, unable to get purchase enough to do any damage to the other.

NO POINTS. THE SCORE IS STILL 1-1 – DESTRIAS’S ATTACK

Joseph Gambit
      Keymaster

Reply by Taegore The Ruthless on July 26, 2009 at 7:01pm

*as you jump into the air I leap to my feet and then jump into the air myself landing on the top of one of the big rocks growling quietly at you*

Joseph Gambit
      Keymaster

Reply by Joseph Gambit on July 26, 2009 at 7:04pm

Destrias leeps six feet into the air, giving Taegore time to leap to his feat, and then jump onto the boulder. Destrias lands from his leap a few feet from Taegore, and the two of them stare each other down.

NO PIOINTS. THE SCORE IS STILL 1-1. TAEGORE’S ATTACK

Joseph Gambit
      Keymaster

Reply by Taegore The Ruthless on July 26, 2009 at 7:05pm

* I reach down and slam my fist into the boulder breaking off a huge chunk of rock. I then throw the rock at your head and it slams into you*

Joseph Gambit
      Keymaster

Reply by Joseph Gambit on July 26, 2009 at 7:15pm

Taegore smashes the rock, pulling a huge chunk from the stone and sending it flying at Destrias. Destrias kicks the rock, but the stone slams into his foot, breaking it in several places, and leaving him limping and off balanced.

NO POINT AWARDED. MAINING BLOW. DESTRIAS MUST NOW LIMP. THE SCORE IS STILL 1-1. DESTRIAS’S ATTACK

Joseph Gambit
      Keymaster

Reply by Taegore The Ruthless on July 26, 2009 at 7:29pm

*I grab another chunk of the stone from underneath me, and bring it up slamming it into you as you fly at me*

Joseph Gambit
      Keymaster

Reply by Joseph Gambit on July 26, 2009 at 7:32pm

Destrias makes a valiant leap into the air, flying towards Taegore with his claws outstretched. Meanwhile Taegore bends over to grab at the rocks beneath his feet. Destrias’s leap is so powerful that he goes right over Taegore landing on the other side of the boulder behind him

NO POINT AWARDED. THE SCORE IS STILL 1-1 – TAEGORE’S ATTACK

Joseph Gambit
      Keymaster

Reply by Taegore The Ruthless on July 26, 2009 at 7:34pm

*The rocks still in my hand so I leap at you as I throw the rock at you. Then I land on you and swipe your head with my huge claws*

Joseph Gambit
      Keymaster

Reply by Joseph Gambit on July 26, 2009 at 7:46pm

Taegore leaps at Destrias and flings the rock at him. Destrias is able to dodge the rock but as he steps aside he is thrown off balance and Taegore is able to swipe him in the side of his head with his paw, knocking Destrias unconscious.

POINT TAKEN FROM DESTRIAS. TAEGORE WINS BY A SCORE OF 1-0

Joseph Gambit
      Keymaster

Reply by Alekzandria on July 26, 2009 at 8:34pm

*watching from the side lines, she glances towards Taegore with a slight nod*

Congratulations on the win.

Joseph Gambit
      Keymaster

Reply by miko on July 30, 2009 at 1:13pm

good job taegore!

Viewing 21 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© RolePages / PebbleArt Inc. 2009 - 2019

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar