- Stay out of the north side of the mountains, unless invited by the werebears.
- If you wish to build outside the city, permits are required. And a max of 10 ogres will be allowed to assist if needed.
- Do not kill any of the animals on the island or in the surrounding area unless a permit is presented, and all meat and fur of the animal is used.
- Killing without a permit is punishable by time in the pit.
- Do not capture any animals.
- Removing live animals from the island is prohibitted. And punishable by time in the pit.
- Be kind, respectful and peaceful to all who inhabit the island. Vitsiting the many factions of the city, and the unique areas of the island is encouraged.
- Teddy guides will assist where needed, if needed.
- You have free use to the city, except kidas place which is also invitation only.
- ALL foreign products must be either liscensed or permitted; for general goods and products non-living a permit will be required. All living items bit be liscensed.
- Slaving is prohibited, for use, buying, selling or trading. Anyone caught with slaves will be punished by time in the pit and all slaves brought to this land will be taken and set free.
Public Locationactive 4 days, 10 hours ago
A city lost for thousands of years, located on a potent magical island where strange occurrences are commonplace. This energy has been harnessed by the powerful magical beings that live there to create a plethora of the most powerful multiverse spanning portals in existence. Not only does the island shimmer with portals, the wildlife there is flourishing and growing. New animals have been discovered and cherished. This land is peaceful and full of hope and prosperity. Enjoy your time on the island
******please read twine rules before gameplay*****