Public Locationactive 2 weeks, 5 days ago
DETAILS & STORY:
Unyly is a gloomy, advanced supercity, created and governed by Brad Tupolev. Monstrous skyscrapers and complex infrastructure sit beside a rocky shore and choppy ocean. There is a mountain range on the other side of the city, with a valley nearby. The shoreline city was created by Brad Tupolev through the use of a new brain-to-computer technology, using the state of his mind to create a world. There is a shortage of population, as just about everything is automated; taken care of by quantum computers. This makes it very safe, even if it is lonely and depressing. The weather is eternally stormy, and the sky is always dark. It’s up to you to get here. Brad Tupolev governs this city, using a democratic system with a mixed economy. There are many things to do, just about anything you can think of, so come on down if you wish. When Brad created Unyly, it came with an intergalactic military of frightening power – but, the city prefers to stay peaceful and neutral. The city welcomes all creatures without judgement, even if they are evil. However, Unyly does not like evil acts. Brad Tupolev hopes for a prosperous city, where creatures and technology live in harmony. Unyly is safe from the Void, as it’s far removed from Hellifyno. We’re currently accepting refugees from the Void crisis!
1. Please be respectful to yourself and others, and give constructive criticism if necessary. Don’t be rude, please.
2. Please, no godmodding or anything else that hampers the roleplaying of others.
3. There will be no killing or attacking others in the chat. There will also be no 18+ scenes. If you want to get funky, please keep it to PMs.
4. Please help out newcomers.
5. No racism, hate speech, or OOC discrimination of any kind. If I find out about this, you’ll get a good golf swing from the ban hammer. Fore!
6. Please, keep OOC limited in the chat. If you need to post something that isn’t RP, then just put it in brackets. ( )
7. Have fun.
Please know that I’m not a machine, and that even I make mistakes sometimes. I can’t stress this enough: I’m human. Please don’t be too hard on me. I will try my best to get back to you if you have any concerns.