Vampires

The Vampire Coven

This topic has 63 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 11 months, 2 weeks ago by Taurus Renatti.

• Author

Posted by Taurus Renatti on June 16, 2009 at 4:32pm in Vampires

The hall is set with a grand banquet table, which stretches down the length of the fine chamber, its smooth polished mahogany glistening in the light reflected from the chandelier. Beside the table are rows and rows of chairs, most occupied by the most eclectic mix of people that you can imagine.

Some of these wear the dark traditional garb of the night. Long robes abound, as do dark midnight trench coats. However you also have the cyber punks with spiked hair and a plethora of piercings. Some wear casual, contemporary garb, while others peacock in wild colors. However all of these creatures share similar traits. They are all pale of skin, they all move with a flawless grace, and they all have the same pair of glistening white fangs, only visible when one opens their mouth to laugh.

As you get closer you notice that these are not natural beings. Their movements are fast, and erratic. Their speech comes in waves that sometimes move too fast for human ears to follow. They whisper, and underneath the whispers you can almost hear the silent thoughts transmitting through the space.

They have gathered here for council. To discuss the coming trouble, to find answers to the eternal questions. But most of all they have gathered here for comfort. What comfort the soul less can take is hard to discern, yet still there is some hope, for a few of the younger ones.

Reply by Scorpio Damascus on June 24, 2009 at 12:57pm

-v- A dark robed man at the end of the banquet table slams his fist against hardwood surface -v-

I have heard quite enough gaggling from this convention of fops. We have business to attend to. The mortals are getting better at killing our kind…

Reply by Lucious Smalls on June 26, 2009 at 12:16pm

A man in a trench coat stands in the corner observing the proceedings. He appears to be empty handed, however there are hidden recording devices all over his body taking down everything that was said or done.

Reply by Alekzandria on July 1, 2009 at 10:42pm

*A mysterious woman walks into the room with deep red hair that is barely visible from the shadows where she watches, taking in the room to see what is about to unfold*

Reply by Kim Gaboury on July 2, 2009 at 2:58pm

A blonde lady dressed in jeans and a dark t-shirt with a cloak drapped over her shoulders, slowly walks into the darkened room. She finds an empty chair and quietly sits down while taking in the room with her wild blue eyes. She greets those who chose to look at her with a slight nod of her head. She sits motionless waiting to see what will transpire.

Reply by Kim Gaboury on July 2, 2009 at 3:21pm

the blonde lady catches the site of a figure quietly walking in and sitting down. She looks at the hooded lady and nods her head slightly

Reply by Kim Gaboury on July 2, 2009 at 3:27pm

The blonde with the black cloak, can see confusion in the new arrival’s eyes. She quickly grabs a piece of paper and pen and jots down the following:
      I am new here and heard there was some sort of meeting that could be important to our survival — I am known as ladyoutlaw or the Dark lady and you would be????

Reply by Kim Gaboury on July 2, 2009 at 3:35pm

The dark lady looks at the brunette and nods — she then whisper – I must leave for a minute, but do not fear I will return soon

Reply by Kim Gaboury on July 2, 2009 at 4:50pm

Ladyoutlaw returns as she walks by Danni she places a perfectly manicured hand on her shoulder. She leans down and whispers in her ear “I am back and will be around if you need me” Ladyoutlaw takes a seat and looks around the table. Those sitting at the table appear to be restless and eager to begin whatever it is that they are waiting for.

Reply by Timeless Defiance on July 2, 2009 at 7:28pm

* A man walks in. He wears nothing but a ripped up rope. He is not a vampire but a Lycan. He comes and sits at the table away from everyone, but in the center of them all.*

“I am the Lycan, Timeless Defiance, I have come here to ask for help. I plan to overthrow the current werewolve pack leader, Teagore the Ruthless. I want to combine both werewovles and vampires. I want our fighting to be over. I can help with the current problems of your coven first. If that will make it so I can gain your trust. Please it is for the better of our tribes.”

Reply by leann marie calloway on July 2, 2009 at 7:55pm

i think the mysterious man is very careful with wat happens….

Reply by Timeless Defiance on July 2, 2009 at 7:58pm

LEANN sister what are you doing here. You now know my plans. Do not tell teagore. If you do you will be punished. It is for the best if it is this way.

Reply by leann marie calloway on July 2, 2009 at 8:02pm

i did not telll him. these plans are between me and you brother.

Reply by Timeless Defiance on July 2, 2009 at 11:01pm

You have told him, you lire. I caught the message.

Reply by Alekzandria on July 2, 2009 at 11:10pm

*speaking from the shadows, still not quite visible to the others in the room, her voice is slow, deliberate, with an almost melancholy sort of rhythm to it* Charming little family feud you have going here, but I think there is an obvious question that must be answered. There are werewolves in our mist, and somehow I find it hard to believe that they could have gotten this far among so many vampires without assistance….so who is the traitor amongst us?

Reply by Kim Gaboury on July 2, 2009 at 11:11pm

Dark Lady looks at Danni and shrugs.

“I thought this so called meeting was going to begin”

Reply by Kim Gaboury on July 2, 2009 at 11:15pm

aaaahhhh thinks Dark Lady — she looks around at the others wondering who this traitor could be and why. She, personally, tried to keep the peace with the wolfs as she belongs to the Gangrel Clan. She looks at Danni and whispers “things may get heated now. Stay close in case we need to leave quickly”

Reply by Kim Gaboury on July 2, 2009 at 11:21pm

Dark Lady leans in and whispers to Danni “May I inquire as to where you are from? ” Dark Lady continues to look around the dimly lit room at the different faces and watches and the tensions mount. Who will be the first to speak up, she wonders.

Reply by Kim Gaboury on July 2, 2009 at 11:25pm

As Dark Lady is surveying the group, she notices a gentleman in a trench coat standing against the back wall. He seems to be trying to stay un-noticed. Dark Lady wonders aloud
      “who could that dark stranger against th wall be and why does he not sit at the table with the rest of us”

Reply by Kim Gaboury on July 2, 2009 at 11:32pm

“well, I have been wandering for quite some time. I don’t stay in one place for too long. My clan is spread out and when i do run into them I spend some time with them. I am afraid my story is not that exciting.” she smiles and shrugs her shoulders.
      “I have come across many a strange and unique creatures in my travels”

Reply by Alekzandria on July 2, 2009 at 11:36pm

*speaking in a soft tone only audible to the women sitting a couple of feet from her* Perhaps it is time to return to the great houses as we once had in ancient times.

*addressing the room once again* It seems no one is willing to speak up?

Reply by Timeless Defiance on July 3, 2009 at 2:33am

“I have one thing to say Vampires, you forget we are wolves. We have a greater sense of hearing then you do. That man in the corner, if he does not sit with us, he could be a deadly man. If he continues to stand overthere we should kill him now.”

*The others look shocked, they completly forgot that werewolves have a keen sense of hearing do to the fact of them being wolves.*

“Now I answer your questions about how I got here. There be no traitors, I was on the hunt when I saw a fast moving body running in the woods. The vampire made a lot of noise. I knew of a coven around this area, so I hoped I’d get some help if I followed that vampire. The meeting was called for a raging crisis of the humans. I know of this crisis because it is in my clan too.”

*He starts to change. He stops changing half way. He now is still human form but with claws, fur, and a snout.*

” If we manage to kill Teagore, and unite we can get as much human as we want. I also heard you people wondering how I got pass so many vampires. I am a wolve I dug myself a hole right into your courtyard. After that every vampire that saw me thought I was invited.”

*He faces towards the three women sitting next to.*

“Sorry for evesdropping ladies, it helped solve some problems. I say this to all of you, I know what it is like to be away from my family. My true family I had to kill, along with some dragons. They were breeding togeather and I had to stop it. I did not kill the offspring of the Dragons and Lycans. They are now under my control. My own little army. It will not take much to overpower Teagore if I have all your help.”

Reply by Kim Gaboury on July 3, 2009 at 11:19am

The Dark Lady looks over at her new aquaintances — her eyes searching… She wonders what the others are thinking about the words we have just heard spoken.

Reply by Scorpio Damascus on July 3, 2009 at 11:57am

-v- A looming darkness has been growing. Even as you squabble this darkness enshrouds the room, killing light, killing laughter, killing even the fierce heat of your anger, and replacing it with a cold chill stillness, like the unchanging night of death. Suddenly a voice comes from this darkness. It is chilling and ethereal, but all of your preternatural ears are keen enough to know that it is the voice of one of the kindred. a vampire. -v-

-v- The voice is screaming -v-

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU CANT DO AHHHHHHHHHHH STOP IT AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH PLEASEEEEEE PLEASEEEEEEEEE

-v- A thin vision appears in the dark, and you see a vision of a pale white vampire lying on a table. A man stand over him, dressed in a white suit, but you cannot see his face. He has a cruel looking knife out, which he is using to slowly slice the flesh of the vampire in very precisise, very slow motions. Above him is a strange looking neadle which occassionally dips down into the vampires eye, injecting him with some strange fluid. After a few moments… the vision passes. -v-

-v- A moment later another vision comes to light hovering in the air. It is of a young vampire child. Her body is only 18 years old, but you can tell by the frail hint of her pose that she has only been a night walker for a few years. She is bound and gagged, and all around her are angry humans. Theyre screaming fierce profanities even as they set upon her. They have knives and pitchforks, and torches raised high. As they fall on her body you can see crimson tears rolling slowly down her cheek. -v-

-v- Another vision quickly replaces this one. It is of a warehouse, with rows upon rows of shelves. As you look closer you can see that these shelves are lined with crates. The crates are made of some sort of metal and they have slots which allow you to see in. Within, you can see the huddled form of werewolves. Some are in wolf form railing agaisnt their restraint. Others are curled up quietly awaiting their fate. Some are in human form, lying huddled, or hanging against the slots -v-

-v-The visions fade, and the great darkness recedes, slowly, until it comes together in the form of the dark figure who stands now, at the head of the table, looking out over the procession. -v-

As you can see… this is a problem that affects us all…

Reply by Kim Gaboury on July 3, 2009 at 12:10pm

the Dark Lady is visibly shaken and her voice quivers a bit as she speaks..
      “Sir, how do we know these visions you have shown are what is to happen?”

Reply by Scorpio Damascus on July 3, 2009 at 1:04pm

These are not visions of the future… They are visions of the present… The science craft of these mortals has made them quite dangerous… and they are starting to use it on our kind…

The only thing that has saved us from being wiped out completely… Is the fact that they are still trying to keep us a secret… still trying to placate the sheep of the world…

If they were to attack us with their full force… our scattered peoples would be annihilated…

Reply by Kim Gaboury on July 3, 2009 at 2:54pm

The Dark Lady slowly stands up and looks around the room at the shocked faces.
      ‘What shall we do? How do we stop these terrible acts?”

Reply by Scorpio Damascus on July 3, 2009 at 3:12pm

-v- The dark figure stands tall, like a shadow looming over the proceedings. His voice is dark, and low, yet somehow it carries clearly to every ear in the room -v-

We shall need leaders… to guide us… in the coming war…

Reply by leann marie calloway on July 3, 2009 at 4:36pm

there will be no war

Reply by Alekzandria on July 3, 2009 at 6:40pm

*speaking in a stern voice, but still partially hidden in the shadows* “Never be so presumptuous to attempt to speak for another, lycan! There is nothing that I have ever forgotten about your kind. Most of all, that you can never be trusted.”

*addressing the rest of the room* “This is all non-sense, and anyone who would buy such a ridiculous story that some how this mangie mutt just managed to wander in here with no assistance at all is beyond all sense of reason. They have proven that they can not be trusted, after all they here to kill their own leader, such disloyalty can never be trusted. It is clear that my absence from my fellow brethren of the night has been far too long, I call on any of you that have the courage and nobility to join me to do so now, and let’s go from this place and rid ourselves of the present company before their fleas begin to spread.”

Reply by Kim Gaboury on July 3, 2009 at 7:10pm

The Dark Lady stands and looks around the room and hears alot of mumbling going on. She clears her throat and begins to speak
      “I for one, stand beside, not behind, but beside, Alekzandria!! Who else will join us? We must stand united and not fall for any of this Lycan trickery!”

Reply by Alekzandria on July 3, 2009 at 7:18pm

*nods towards the dark lady then turns towards the werewolves* Perhaps it is time that these cowards be exposed.

Reply by Scorpio Damascus on July 3, 2009 at 7:44pm

This is a vision of the future…

-v- The darkness of the room is sucked into a swirling mass that floats in a pinwheal at the center of the table. Slowly this merges into the shape of two figures, one werewolf…. one vampire. They are fighting. The werewolf is leaping at the vampire, but the night walker counters this by launching herself at the lycan, leaping onto his back and sinking her fangs into the beasts neck. The wolf howls in pain and grabs at the vampire, ripping her from his neck in a spray of blood and slamming her into the ground -v-

-v- Suddenly humans step out of the woods wearing dark black armor, their faces hidden behind biotech helms. They are everywhere, surrounding the fighting pair quickly and then raising their cruel looking guns. From somewhere a silver net falls on the werewolfs head burning him. Then they open fire -v-

-v- Beams of light rip through the vampires body burning her. Darts stick in her, injecting her with cruel venom that eats her body from the inside. Meanwhile powerful silver lined bullets rip through the lycans body, leaving him a mess of holes and blood. He too is injected with strange darts, which cause his limbs to quiver and his organs to shit down. -v-

-v- Soon the two are merely bloody heaps lying motionless on the ground. This is when the humans go to work dissecting them -v-

Reply by Alekzandria on July 3, 2009 at 9:15pm

*clapping comes softly from the woman in the shadows as her presence in the room shifts somehow, almost as if she were just now entering the room for the first time although she had been there all along*

“Wonderful little light show, but irrelavant. As a practioner of the dark arts you are to be trusted no more than they.” *motions towards the lycans* ” And it is hardly news that the humans have been plotting against us.”

Reply by Kim Gaboury on July 4, 2009 at 9:00amDeleteThe 2 ladies stand side by side — The Dark Lady begins to speak

“Pary tell stranger, what is your REAL purpose in being here?? Why are you not with your own kind? As you must alread be aware, our kind, as you call us, are quite capable of taking care of ourselves should there be a mortal uproar”

She looks around the room and continues “You Lycans have never bothered with us before, why now? Your sudden so called Interests has me wondering what true motive lies benieath these visions you are showing us”

Reply by Alekzandria on July 4, 2009 at 10:41am

*still lurking in the shadows as she is joined by the other vampire* “The purpose of these ‘visions’ is to spread fear and chaos, that is all the dark arts have ever done. The humans have always been a threat to the vampire world, to anything or anyone that is different and that they can not understand to be honest; however, this sort of non-sense is exactly what they want, to distract us with useless hysteria to trick us into making a mistake.”

Reply by Kim Gaboury on July 4, 2009 at 10:45am

“she makes a very good point” The Dark Lady replies.
      “so, with that being said, what should be our next move?”

Reply by Taurus Renatti on July 5, 2009 at 11:33am

The humans grow more dangerous every day. Whether we join with the lycans and this dark stranger, or not, we have to do something about them. An alliance would make us stronger if we did decide to go to war…

Reply by Alekzandria on July 5, 2009 at 11:51am

No, an alliance would only make us weaker and put all of us in grave danger. Look at those mangie mutts, they are here plotting against their own leader. Such animals can never be trusted! Do you think for one moment that they would not betray any of us just as easily?

Vampires have survived since the beginning without taking a lesser as an ally. We need to remember who we are and use those generations of wisdom to protect ourselves. The humans can be easily dealt with, but that is Vampire business, to be discussed by vampyres ALONE. I suggest we have a private place, away from outsiders.

Leave these traitors for their leader to deal with.

Reply by Kim Gaboury on July 5, 2009 at 12:23pm

While still standing the Dark Lady replies ” I must agree, if you remember correctly when questioned about his so -called visions, he said they were of the Present and now he says they are of the future. Which is it?? Already he is confused by his own lies! I, for one, agree with Alekzandria and motion that we move this meeting to a secure venue”
      She looks around for other responses

Reply by Leonard Malcolm Cross on July 5, 2009 at 1:10pm

A single word whispered into a microphone from a location hundreds of miles away and suddenly an explosion rips through the walls of the great hall leaving a gaping hole staring out at the starless night. Into this hole rush dozens of humans clad in black armor, faces hidden behind dark helms. They raise their weapons and laser beams of pure light rip from the muzzles. These beams slice through the air, seering the flesh of any vampire that happens to get in the way. A few of the soldiers toss uv light bombs which explode in bursts of illumination, killing any undead creature that are within the range of the glow.

Noticing the werewolves, a few of the soldiers flick a switch on their rifles, and the weapons start to shoot silver tipped darts which they train on the angry wolves, causing a swath of destruction.

Reply by Kim Gaboury on July 5, 2009 at 1:49pm

The Dark Lady quickly slips away before any harm befalls her. From a safe distance she watches the mayhem.
      She looks around to see if the others around her made it out

Reply by Alekzandria on July 5, 2009 at 1:50pm

*standing afar off with the other, older vampires watching the scene* Foolish humans, the think they can write the fate of others. They seem to forget that we have been playing this game much longer than they have even been alive.

Come, those who will follow, let us leave this place while those fools down there still believe the delusion that they see.

Reply by Kim Gaboury on July 5, 2009 at 1:54pm

The Dark Lady turns and follows Alekzandria off into the forest. She takes a moment to turn and see who else is following.
      There is screaming and howling can still be heard as well the light from the now raging fire.
      She still thinks the Lycans brought on this slaughter and her mouth fills with distaste. There were sure to be some vampires lost in that battle…………

Reply by Alekzandria on July 5, 2009 at 1:59pm

*turning to The Dark Lady, now out of the shadows for the first time, she places a hand on her wrists, and stares into her eyes. Her eyes darken* Now, look back and see and see what is really happening. Worry not for our own for there was no battle. It is merely the allusion that I wanted them to see. No human is capable of dictating our actions, and it was arrogant for him to think so, but for now, let him live with the delusions.

*walking deeper into the woods* I can see it is time for the ways of the ancients to return.

Reply by Kim Gaboury on July 5, 2009 at 2:04pm

“Alekzandria, you are by far the most powerful vampire I have come across in many centuries”
      The Dark Lady feels relieve that no one of her kind was lost.
      “May I travel with you? I have traveled alone for a very long time now. I am originally from the Gangrel Clan, but they were becoming way too savage so I began wandring on my own.”

Reply by Alekzandria on July 5, 2009 at 2:20pm

*talking as they walk, she watches to see if the other vampires were yet following them of if they to had been confused by the illusion*

“You may do so if you wish for a time. I can see many of the clans have fallen away, I live by the code of the ancients predating the clans. It is the way of honor and has kept our kind alive for thousands of years. If you wish to travel a path with me, it must be one in honor as the code dictates. I shall show you where you can find a copy of the code if you so desire to learn it.”

Reply by Kim Gaboury on July 5, 2009 at 2:25pm

“Thank you Alekzandria, I would like that very much”

Reply by Timeless Defiance on July 5, 2009 at 11:16pm

*Timeless Defiance is watching from the shadows, he steps out and says*

Vampires this is where you have gone, I was wondering if you just wanted to get away from me. The slayers were not my fault. It is them I want to get rid of. If we join togeather we can kill all the slayers. It is for both of are clans good.

Reply by Alekzandria on July 5, 2009 at 11:20pm

*continues to walk, keeping a careful watch on the beast*

Move aside lycan, we will have no part of your treachery.

Reply by Timeless Defiance on July 5, 2009 at 11:30pm

Please, please I need your help.

*falls to his knees begging. He then stands*

I need your help very badly in order to slay all the slayers.

Reply by Alekzandria on July 5, 2009 at 11:33pm

*keeps walking showing no regard for the animal*

You are as much of a coward as that pathetic would be hunter who planned that attack while he was miles away. You are a liar and a traitor. Go face the retribution of your leader and begone from my sight while I still see fit to let you leave in one piece!

Reply by Timeless Defiance on July 6, 2009 at 2:16am

FOOLISH PERSON!!! Do you not see I need no help bringing Taegore down. I just know that if we do it togeather we can unite and kill all the slayers.
      I do not need to fight you. I have learned the power of self healing from a clan of werewolves out in the middle of Lake Michigan.

Reply by Kim Gaboury on July 6, 2009 at 7:11am

The Dark Lady cannot stay quiet any longer

“Lycan, if you do NOT need our help then why do you continue to beg? You are becomin very bothersome and need t leave our prescense immediately! Go back to your clan and leave us be!!”

She continues to walk on, but stays alert and ready to jump if the need arises

Reply by Timeless Defiance on July 6, 2009 at 8:51am

Guys listen if we work togeather on this matter we will be united. We can kill the slayers. If we did not unite the slayers will kill us all.

Reply by Alekzandria on July 6, 2009 at 12:56pm

*with a blurring speed she appears before the werewolf and grabs him by the throat before he has time to react, raising him off the ground with her eyes aglow*

“Listen you annoying little flea bag, this is the last time I will tell you to begone from my sight! I will have nothing to do with such a despicable creature. You are a liar, a coward, and a traitor who would be better suited as a rug to be beaten on a daily basis. Be gone and pray that you never cross my path again!”

*she releases her grip throwing the werewolf a few feet back*

“These are the last words I shall speak to you on this matter. The answer is No! Do not ever speak to me again! From this moment hence, you shall not be recognized.”

*disappears into the night with any of the others who choose to accompany her*

Reply by Timeless Defiance on July 6, 2009 at 1:05pm

Fine so be it. I will leave good-bye. (wow she has something stuckup her rear end)

Reply by Taurus Renatti on July 6, 2009 at 4:33pm

The well dressed vampire male speeds up to catch up with the growing contingent that seems to be centered on the mysterious Alekzandria. As I fall into pace I see the wolves break off and dissapear into the woods. What strange creatures, why would they care to intrude on a vampires coven?

I pull forward trying to ease myself towards the center of the group. Its strange but nobody really seems to have a destination in mind. “Is there a backup location that can be used to continue our discussion? It is a rather important matter to address. Especially now that weve gotten rid of the dogs”

Reply by Alekzandria on July 6, 2009 at 8:22pm

*noticing the vampire as he approaches* “Well, I have never known a werewolf to obey proper decorum. None the less, it is clear that this area has become unacceptably compromised by both the lycans and the hunters.”

*pauses for a moment as she looks around* There is a possibility..I do know of a location, just outside of this realm that I could have prepared in a few hours, if the group so wishes. Any of those of my kind who wish to ‘befriend’ me and discuss this matter further may come to my private estate to do so, there we shall discuss our new location.

*turns to the male vampire* I admit I am quite interested in the original intent of this meeting, I hope that in a more secure location we shall find out?

Reply by Taurus Renatti on July 7, 2009 at 9:11am

He looks around, a nervous twitch just barely passing across his perfect features before dissipating beneath his smooth pale skin. Then he returns his full attention to you, his eyes locking your own.

“Yes Mistress, lets get somewhere safe and we can discuss this matter further.”

Reply by Kim Gaboury on July 8, 2009 at 2:34pm

*still standing very still listening to the conversation between the 2. *
      I would be honored if I would be permitted to join you as I, too, am very curious as to what all this is about.
      *Turns and watched their faces while waiting for an answer*

Reply by Echo on July 8, 2009 at 8:27pm

*A hooded figure appears out of nowhere in the forest.*

Where was I? One moment I had been behind a cottage in another forest on a gloomy day; the next I was in another forest, at night. I could see that a building was burning in the distance. Dark figures were walking some little distance away, and I heard murmuring voices but could make out no words. In the moonlight, their faces seemed unusually pale, but it could have been a trick of the light. Yet something in their bearing made me wary, and I stayed where I was.

When I finally had my wits about me, I realized that the curious line of rocks I’d stepped over behind that cottage in what I thought of as “my” forest had been a portal of some kind. Having no wish to wait until my son Dragon Teers decided to look for his mother, I looked down and around for another such line of rocks. In fact, there was one only a few steps behind me, but I *thought* I saw another, gleaming in the moonlight, some distance away. Having no taste for further exploration, I stepped back over the gateway and found myself back behind the deserted cottage in the forest near the tavern.

Reply by Taurus Renatti on July 9, 2009 at 4:56pm

The dark man notices the strange lady appear out of nowhere and then watches as she disappears back into seaming nothingness. “Very strange…”

OOC: Alekzandria has injured her hand and so we will have to delay continuing this particular roleplaying thread for a day or two while she recivers. However I welcome everyone to join me in “before these crowded streets” a city where vampires are free to hunt as they will.

Reply by Alekzandria on July 16, 2009 at 9:39pm

*walk back through the woods to once again approach the group of vampires she had left behind*

For those of you who seek a private sanctuary, I have prepared a place for us. But I warn you, all who enter will be held to a vow of honor, if you enter with less than honorably intentions, vampire or not, you shall feel my wrath.

We shall return here at a later date and rebuild the Great Hall as a public domain, but for now, I believe we have much to discuss in private.

*turns to the lead those who will accompany her*

Viewing 63 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© RolePages / PebbleArt Inc. 2009 - 2019

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar