Vietnow Radio

Break through

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Zoey, Lily, And Vera Tompkins (Vietnow Radio) 3 weeks, 5 days ago.

• Author

Good evening, Hellifyno… Alot has happened in the last few weeks, hasn’t it? First of all… This.. What is he calling himself? The.. The…

Oh! ‘The mop haired boy’. Or something like that. Right, right.. Well, let’s see here.. He, as I can manage from the last bit of information I have from my informants- Who have all been driven insane- on what exactly the FaE is. I’ll admit, I don’t know much. And I’ll admit, me and my family have been feeling a bit… off.. To say the absolute least, it’s effecting us too. Look, if you know what’s good for you and your fellow citizen of this planet, you will break through this madness and fight back. This is no different than it was with Augustus, or the countless others you’ve all encountered. So, please… Listen to me when I say this…

It’s time to rise once more. I get it, giving in is easier, and we JUST got over Giovanni’s reign.. But at the same time, come on! We cannot allow ourselves to just hand over hellifyno. won’t allow it. This being said, if this ‘mop haired boy’ is listening..

I assure you… This planet will not go down as easy as it’s made it’s self out to. Just when you think you are safe, and you have control, something will happen, and you will end up caught with your pants down. I don’t care if I have to take you down with my own bare god damn hands, you are not gonna take Hellifyno.. Not completely…

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© RolePages / PebbleArt Inc. 2017

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar