Werewolves

The Enchanted Grove

This topic has 18 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 3 months, 3 weeks ago by Taegore The Ruthless.

• Author

Posted by Taegore The Ruthless on July 27, 2009 at 8:40pm in Werewolves

We come to a halt just before a large but unassuming hill. All around us the plains stretch out in every direction, an endless carpet of green sameness, with everything looking exactly the same no matter which way you look.

I turn to face my pack, brave warriors, strong and bold. There is one who stands amongst them. He has the shape of a man but there is something of his scent… that is not quite right… It is almost like a hint of the night walkers smell, but strangely… more human.

“The grove stands just beyond this hill. You should know that this is a special place. You will be safe here. however you must guard the secret of its location with loyalty”

I turn and leap up the hill before us, and then as I reach the top I launch myself into the air.

I fall down into a little rut clouded in the shadow of the earth. A moment later the rest of the pack lands all around me.

Before us stands a small grove of trees. There is nothing particularly amazing about the trees, but they are all sturdy and fair looking.

However, as you look around, you notice that the land is slightly sunken. Its like you are standing in the palm of a hand. All around the earth itself rises up in just the perfect way, to make this grove completely hidden from view on all sides.

I lead us forward, into the trees, until we come to the center of the grove. There we find rocks laid out in a semi circle, with a larger flat rock positioned at the head of the formation. I now make my way to this larger rock, which I sit upon, waiting for the others to arrive.

“Ask your questions.”

Reply by Taegore The Ruthless on July 29, 2009 at 12:41pm

I dont know why the packs so quiet but Ill answer.

There is nothing hard about being a werewolf. Its who i am. Its natural. Its like asking if its hard having hands, or having a nose to smell. Its the most natural thing in the world.

However I know the experience is different for each of us.

Reply by Arion on July 29, 2009 at 7:44pm

Hello I am sorry that I am a little late everyone. Hello Taegore *nods respectfully* Hello Charles *smiles*.
      *I take a seat on a random rock*
      In answer to your question Charles Ash, the hardest thing that I would think is others… assumptions about you. Besides that all is well *smiles brightly*

Reply by Arion on July 29, 2009 at 8:19pm

*Looks over to Pumba* This is very interesting… I really cant tell you how Taegore will feel about this… Why is it you wish to be here?

Reply by Arion on July 30, 2009 at 8:03pm

Hummm… well as I say I cannot speak for Taegore… however I seriously doubt he will be very happy about this. *keeps a very watchful eye on Nathan, wondering what it is that Charles Ash will ask next*

Reply by Arion on July 30, 2009 at 8:16pm

hummm… Well I enjoy running, being out in the wild. I guess you could call me the peacemaker, so I enjoy chatting with others… My favorite times of the day are when its warm sunny and breezy… and I love the night, because I love the moon and the stars. I just really like to enjoy my days. I hunt as well.
      *looking curiously around thinking about how beautiful this place is*

Reply by Taegore The Ruthless on July 30, 2009 at 8:51pm

*sniffs you, growling quietly.*

I don’t smell any danger from you. But this is still disrespectful. Ive already said we are not a circus to watch with amusement. This is a private meeting, you were not invited to it. If you want to know about us you will have to ask for a meeting of your own. This is for Charles Ash and for the pack. I must ask you to leave.

Reply by Taegore The Ruthless on July 30, 2009 at 8:55pm

I don’t have a routine. I just do what feels right. I run through the forest, feeling the life of the earth within me. I hunt, my fierce senses tracking down even the most agile and tricky prey. I listen quietly to the song of nature… and let it wash over me.

Then there are the lunar nights. The evenings of the full moon when me and my brothers and sisters come together and howl at the night sky.

Reply by Arion on July 31, 2009 at 12:07am

Well actually… it may not be the first werewolf… but I do have my theories…

Reply by Arion on July 31, 2009 at 12:39am

Well my personal belief is that the Lycans are the pure bred, I believe that they were a creature no different from anything else, that they are only… pure animal. I believe that somewhere down the line… the blood of humans were mixed in with the lycans… creating a werewolf… half Lycan… half human. I now believe that the blood has been diluted and changed… so that it now runs through the veins of many unknowing humans, never knowing when the gene will take into effect. What I think a lycan is, is a very strong, powerful wolf.
      This is just my personal theory, I only speak for myself.

Reply by Taegore The Ruthless on July 31, 2009 at 7:46pm

there are many different types of werewolves. Some are born, some are created. The one thing that we all share is the spirit of the wolf. This spirit is part of the world. Its inherent in nature. It existed before humans and will exist after them. Im not sure of the very first creature to take this spirit into them, but it would be a very ancient story

Now Charles….. I have a question for you. How do you plan to use all of this knowledge? What are your real intentions?

Reply by Taegore The Ruthless on August 3, 2009 at 8:44am

there’s no need to leave and its not the same question. I understand you wish to learn. However what drives you? What do you use this knowledge for? Is there a book you will write? Will you share it with others? Or is it simply curiosity… and if so why such driving curiosity?

Reply by Arion on August 14, 2009 at 1:49pm

Charles, if you wish if there is ever anything that you need to know, as long as I am allowed to tell you I will, just simply ask, I do not mind answering your questions for your research.
      -Melody

Reply by Taegore The Ruthless on August 20, 2009 at 2:01pm

I don’t know that I trust that man. He comes to us with no answers, asking questions about our kind, and then leaves with only the most basic of knowledge. I think perhaps he may be spying us out….

Reply by Moon on August 20, 2009 at 2:20pm

Taegore, I saw a panther in the forest beside ours. Do you if it is a race?

Reply by Taegore The Ruthless on August 25, 2009 at 2:28pm

panthers are creatures of nature, but you never know if what you see is reality, that’s why you must use your instincts and senses

Reply by Katie Hunter on August 29, 2009 at 8:30am

Well Hello.*In panther form*

Reply by Suds Aarshan on March 29, 2010 at 12:19pm

we r not supposed to underestimste or enemies.A enemy is never weak becuz its our enemy..Someone daring to create envity with the PACK is not to be supposed weak,,.Taegore..n by da way..we r designed to give n grab respect..may be a enemy,bt it should be respected within our territories unless it dares to raise it’s head against THE PACK

Reply by louis manaku1 on September 5, 2010 at 7:39pm

i need help is going to sound crazy but im a real werewolf i can show u in person how to turn to one but im scared

Viewing 18 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© RolePages / PebbleArt Inc. 2009 - 2019

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar