Aether Dao Chinese LARP Sword
Out of stock
The Aether Dao sword is an exquisite weapon that features a curved and tapered blade that is perfect for cutting down enemies before you. The hilt is elaborately decorated with inset elements of color and mystery while the hilt features a split carving design with a silver ring at the bottom. The overall effect is a weapon that is impressive in its intricacy, and which opens up infinite possibilities for the creation of characters and costumes.
LARP Sword Dimensions
- Full Length of Sword: 39.4″
- Length of Swords Blade: 28.7″
- Width of Swords Blade: 4.3″
- Width of Crossguard: 3.5″
- Length of Grip: 5.9″
- Handle Circumference: 3.5″
- Weight of Sword: 0.8 pounds
Measurements are only an approximation.
LARP Sword Materials
- Blade: The blade of this sword is made from a closed cell foam that is flexible, durable, and soft enough that it won’t harm those you strike down.
- Hilt: The handle of these swords is made of a highly durable polyurethane foam that makes the weapon easy and comfortable to grip.
- Inner Core: A flexible fiberglass core runs through the spine of each of these weapons, ensuring the overall strength of the sword even when used in combat.
- Temperature: All LARPing foam swords should be stored in a cool, dry environment at all times. This prevents damage due to warping, mold, or bloating.
- Maintenance Silicone: A maintenance silicone is available that can be sprayed on these swords in order to keep their materials flexible, and to help prevent them from drying out. This also has the benefit of helping these swords resist wear and tear. Regular use of this spray can keep your LARPing weapons in good condition for use for years to come. PLEASE NOTE: The hilt of this sword is made from a different material from the blade. When using the maintenance silicone, please wrap the hilt in plastic wrap to prevent damage.
- Storage: These swords should either be stored flat, on an even surface, or on the pommel. Never rest the sword on its tip. This can lead to the blade bending under the weight of the weapon. If storing your LARP weapon on a plastic or rubber surface, place some cloth down to prevent the materials from sticking together.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
For in stock items, shipping will take place via USPS within 7 business days of the order being placed.
Out of stock items can generally be obtained within 2 - 4 weeks. If an item is out of stock you will be notified immediately, and given the choice to wait, or receive a full refund.
We are based out of the United States. Please contact us for custom shipping rates if you live in another country. Thank you!
All sales are final and returns, exchanges, and refunds will not be accepted unless the item arrives damaged.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
If an item arrives damaged you have a maximum of 3 business days to report this to us via [email protected]. Pictures of the damage will help expedite the process. Once the damage has been confirmed, we will arrange for either a refund or a replacement based on your preference.
LARPing Equipment: IMPORTANT NOTE
The weapons and armor crafted for LARPing purposes are designed to be used in live action events. They are therefore built to be durable and flexible so as to withstand damage while avoiding harming others. The process used to create these products can produce fine pieces, however, the injection molding can lead to slight imperfections in the surfaces of some pieces in the form of pock marks or small cracks. This is not considered to be damage, and does not make an item qualify for a refund. Please note the image below.