Post a Story

Heroes Out of Time P.10: Ruler ~00:00:00~ Zero Hour -Death of the Emperor-

Lelouch Death
1 Star2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (1 votes, average: 5.00 out of 5)
Loading...
Lelouch vi Britannia: Emperor of Hellifyno ~[{DM}]~
 
9/28 09:59PM
The sun had just given away into the evening on the city of Ar’Elis, leaving the night lit up by the massive standing army that was entrenched around the Crystal palace. Geassed men and women soldiers operated tanks, helicopters, knightmares, armored vehicles and other battlements for miles in either direction. In the high, hundreds of planes, a dozen Float System ships like the Avalon, and high above all of that was the Damocles; a huge floating fortress covered in Blaze Luminous Shield Systems. The Emperor of Britannian currently resided in his high throne above the world, looking down on it through screens and displays. In his throne room where a dozen workers, Siren, Firefly, and the Lancer servant from the night before; and of course the enigmatic C.C. He stood up and looked towards the screens; in disgust to the Fwufs across the world, the propaganda pushed out by the resistance. “This savages refuse my salvation? How preposterous, my Will can not be denied. Tonight, I will get the rest of the Class Cards; and I’ll show this world what true power looks like…”
 
Hotaru Hatake
 
9/28 10:07PM
Hotaru was there, seated on the floor with her legs crossed. Lilac hues held a bright red ring around the irises, to show her geassed mind. She was relaxing, with her hands resting on her kneecaps. Her head lifts, hearing the Emperors voice, the young shinobi doesn’t speak at first – merely listening to him. “Do you believe you can finish this tonight, Sir?” She decided to ask, her melodic and soft voice carrying out seamlessly. The shinobi didn’t move, and was still dressed in her usual battle outfit. Her kunai pouch on her thigh, and her scrolls and stars in another pouch near her backside and the sheathed curved blade were her arsenal for the evening. She also took a moment to think, before asking, “Also… Sir… What have you planned to do about the information I gathered, yesterday?
 
Fiorenza Zaferio
 
9/28 10:12PM
Fiorenza walked in, a slight change to her attire. She was in a sleeveless coat, leather pants, and her arm seemed…different. There was a small cannon mounted to it, and the metal wasn’t as prominent as her old arm. She bowed to the Emperor, a smirk on her face. “You called, Your Majesty?” She hadn’t turned her emotions off. Not yet. The scale like pattern in her face and arms shimmered and shifted in the light.
 
Lelouch vi Britannia: Emperor of Hellifyno ~[{DM}]~
 
9/28 10:15PM
“As long as my conditions are met, I can work my way out of any situation.” Then he considered the information she gathered yesterday, the book from the creator of the Class Cards; the information within was invaluable but Lelouch didn’t have a way to get it. So, he decided to act quickly and decisive, hopefully before whatever information couldn’t be utilized properly. But, with a wave of his hand, the door opened and two more people walked in. An man in his 20s with white hair, and a boy no older than 13. Both of them had their own power of kings, and were under command of the Emperor as well. “I have considered some alternatives.” Then he looked to Fiorenza who entered. “Yes, thank you for coming. There’s a certain book I want you to acquire, talk to Firefly about the details. I’ll pay you whatever you want to get it.”
 
Narrator
 
9/28 10:18PM
(Good evening everyone, for tonight the allies of the Emperor will be changing their names to be red and the allies of the Freedom cause will be changing their names to blue. Please refer to ooc or pm me for instructions on how to do that. And Main DM’s can of course remain in solid black.)
 
‘Siren’ (Scion Anthem) Kishimoto
 
9/28 10:24PM
The Siren of Britiannia stood there wordlessly, crimson eyes fixed on the screens as she watched the world alongside this false Emperor. The pain, destruction, and unbalancing of her world bothered her down to her very core. So much so that she looked to Lelouch, one quick movement, a snap of the neck, and this entire thing could be stopped. But as she did, that red ring around her iris flashed as the Geass forced her will to obey once again. For now, she simply watched and waited.
 
Lelouch vi Britannia: Emperor of Hellifyno ~[{DM}]~
 
9/28 10:29PM
There was a sudden alert in the room, as the main viewing screen showed a sky shot of the amassing congregation of people in the neighboring city. “Oh… So they dare march against me huh? To challenge my authority on my own lands? That’d be there mistake.” With that he stood up and walked out of the room without a word.
 
Krevnik (K-4713)
 
9/28 10:33PM
Krev had followed in shortly after Fiorenza, his sniper rifle in his hands, his attire different than before; long double-breasted peacoat, black slacks, black shoes, vest, buttoned shirt, and tie. He was late because chat refused to load up.
 
Krev’s expression was blank, stoic, cold, with no hint of emotion. He glanced over at Fiorenza, then back to Lelouch, silent.
 
Lelouch vi Britannia: Emperor of Hellifyno ~[{DM}]~
 
9/28 10:36PM
He returned shortly, with a change of clothes. instead of white, he now wore fancy black clothes and held his specter. “Now, let us ready ourselves. Firefly, Fiorenza, I want you to infiltrate the enemy ranks and wait for my signal.” He looked to Krevnik and nodded. “You can go as well.” Then to his staff. “Starting position Beta, move forward at quarter speed; will meet their advance on open field.” Then he looked to Siren, “I’ll hold you in reserve just a bit longer…”
 
Fiorenza Zaferio
 
9/28 10:37PM
Fiorenza bowed to him, tapping the implant on her head. Shutting the emotions off at first. She may need them later, but now was not the time. “As you wish, Your Majesty.” Professional, clipped, and smooth was her voice now. She nodded to Krev, and she stepped back a moment to allow Firefly and Krev to join her.
 
Krevnik (K-4713)
 
9/28 10:38PM
Infiltration. Sounded nothing new. Then again, it was to be an immense battle. Three infiltrators within enemy ranks. Ambush? Assassination? Perhaps both. He held his rifle in his hand, blue eyes glowing dimly as he nodded. “Understood, your Majesty.” Matching his expression, his tone held no emotion. He stepped with Fiorenza, eyes watching Firefly closely.
 
Hotaru Hatake
 
9/28 10:38PM
Hotaru sighed softly, slowly shifting and puffing her cheeks. The female leans back against the wall, her legs uncrossing. She watched as Lelouch left quickly and returned, the shinobi sighs softly. She stood up slowly and rolled her shoulders. “I suppose… This is going to be a mess..” She muttered softly. Her eyes drew towards the others, taking note of how many Lelouch had taken under his control. “Infiltrate them? And what if they can tell we’re not on their side?” She asked Lelouch.
 
Kida le Morte
 
9/28 10:44PM
*giant portals opened in arellis, one to the north, and one the south. Kida just pulled mora through the one closest to the mount of kings and their palace, kida dipped back behind a building*
 
Lelouch vi Britannia: Emperor of Hellifyno ~[{DM}]~
 
9/28 10:45PM
There was a warning klaxton as their space was invaded.
 
The Brother-Captains of SpArk
 
9/28 10:46PM
“Clank yer shields and announce yer curses. SpArk has come tae bleed ye!” Torgrin roared, his Helfrost Cannon humming ominously as three hundred Space Marines poured out of a portal behind him.
 
Moranthiel The White Knight of Ar’Elis
 
9/28 10:46PM
Once mora arrived she could already feel the new energy within her. It was good to be home. She already had an eye inside as Prim was still inside the city hidden away thanks to the church of weave. She stayed close to Kida.” Once we have an opening ill give the word to the Order.
 
Lelouch vi Britannia: Emperor of Hellifyno ~[{DM}]~
 
9/28 10:46PM
“Make sure they don’t Firefly. If they do, tell them that I geassed you into service. You’ll be fine. Now, go.”
 
Sarnai
 
9/28 10:46PM
Sarnai sifted through the portal, mounted on the pale mare, fingers wrapped in the blonde mane. While looking out, she saw she had came out near the north, from her judgment of the alignment of the sun. Making sure her mare walked slowly, she moved over and checked her fletchings and string silently, behind a building.
 
Annie M. di Sighisoara
 
9/28 10:47PM
*Annie popped out of the portal thanks to Miz/Allie. She then hid behind a wall like Kida and tried to peek around.*
 
Zoey, Lily, and Vera Tompkins (Vietnow Radio)
 
9/28 10:47PM
Zoey’s psionic energy had spiked, a rush of wind suddenly going in every direction away from her… Her eyes has turned a sudden yellow color. Animus. Closest thing to god like power she’s got with out her other half taking over. Although, her other half would make this a hell of alot easier… It’s power being limitless and all.. But no, She refuses to use it. She’s not hurting one of the good guys..
 
Narrator
 
9/28 10:47PM
:: Com channels through the Weave open up through all participants, adjured through the will of Maranthiel’s weaving. ::
 
Krevnik (K-4713)
 
9/28 10:47PM
Krev’s brow arched, a question quickly coming to mind as he considered precisely what it was they were being asked to do. “Do we fire upon your men?” A genuine question. Admittedly, an important one.
 
Lelouch vi Britannia: Emperor of Hellifyno ~[{DM}]~
 
9/28 10:47PM
With everyone filling in, the Emperor spoke to his people, pulling out all of the Class Cards that he’d won up until this point. Lancer, Rider, Archer, Shielder, and Caster. “Lelouch vi Brittiannia, 72nd to the throne and Emperor of Hellifyno hereby commands you! Defend the Empire with your lives!”
 
Hotaru Hatake
 
9/28 10:48PM
Hotaru frowned, shaking her head, “Alright. Let’s go then.” Hotaru muttered to the others, before she held her hand before her face, eyes fluttering shut. With a deep concentration of chakra, Firefly was able to appear beside the newer portals in a plume of white smoke. Hotaru lifted her head to look towards the others teleporting in. Hotaru looked around, before sighing. “This is gonna suck…”
 
(*Whoop, change my name blue. Sorry. thought I did it*)
 
Kida le Morte
 
9/28 10:48PM
*kida nodded and spoke into the coms that they were dm given* “oi, sparky. Stop yelling!!” *then looking to mora* if we can get inside… we can do alot more…*kida turned seeing who was in the north with them* “gwen, where you at?”
 
Ulric the Warden
 
9/28 10:49PM
Lions Pride wasted no time setting up their forces weither the most defended area be north or south it didn’t matter the just went to that one spot but once through the mage Mech held up its staff creating a large magic shield infront of the Lion Pride forces to block incoming fire as siege cannons were set up along with other means of siege equipment including LARGE cannons on wheels that was supported by Leos men “May god give you all mercy for we can not!” Leo yelled towards the city as their cannons were getting set up quite quickly as the men watched city for any movement
 
Zoey, Lily, and Vera Tompkins (Vietnow Radio)
 
9/28 10:49PM
Zoey says into the coms, “Tell me where to strike. I’m sick of this hanging back.” She’d leave it there. She doesn’t want to take up the com channel with just her.
 
Annie M. di Sighisoara
 
9/28 10:50PM
*Annie’s fire element seeped through her veins. It had been a long, long time since she had fought in a battle for a good cause. She had prayed to whatever God was out there that she didn’t lose herself.* When do we fire? *She hissed to anyone listening*
 
Fiorenza Zaferio
 
9/28 10:50PM
Fiorenza would slip through the city, ending up close to a portal and beginning to follow whoever she happened upon. She tapped her head, turning her emotions back on. And those dual colored eyes scanned the others, looking for an advantageous position. Damn her for being so short. She should have added some height to herself. She simply moved, seemingly checking the equipment now ounted to her arm.
 
Lelouch vi Britannia: Emperor of Hellifyno ~[{DM}]~
 
9/28 10:50PM
All of the cards flashed and blinked, and before them stood the heroic spirits. Each one came from with a Geass already imprinted in their summonings. Karna, Iskander, Gilgamesh, Sigdr, and finally Medusa. He pointed to Archer, and to Rider. “Go forth, find Berkerserk; take out as many of these resistance fighters as you can.”
 
The Brother-Captains of SpArk
 
9/28 10:50PM
“Sparky?” Torgrin turned his metal body to face Kida, his voice thick with incredulity. “It’s improper to start a fight without roarin’ nice and loud, lass. Don’t ye know the basics of combat etiquette?”
 
Tearlach the Broken
 
9/28 10:51PM
Tearlach moved through the portal and went out with the SpArk Marines, he was used to spending time withhe Space Wolves, and felt at home with them. He had his claymore rested on his shoulder and looked around to those with them. “We need to decide a Vanguard to force an opening for us, then have them fortify the position they take… just a suggestion is all.” He
 
Lily Ann Black (Lady W.Duskore)
 
9/28 10:51PM
groggy having travelled through to the all to familiar city of Ar’Elis lily glances about supported by a fellow r.o.o.t..”damn never expected to be back here again so damn soon”
 
Moranthiel The White Knight of Ar’Elis
 
9/28 10:51PM
“she nodded.” I have the Order of the True web already waiting in sections of the city.” I can give the order then send in some of the military units.” she said to kida.
 
Tearlach the Broken
 
9/28 10:51PM
would stand there, the barbarian amongst gods and space farers.
 
Krevnik (K-4713)
 
9/28 10:51PM
Krev would, unsurprisingly, follow after Fiorenza, his expression and demeanor remaining devoid of emotion. His own glowing eyes would look across as people seemed to make their way in. The resistance. Freedom fighters. Whatever it was they called themselves. The corner of his lip twitched, but kept his composure. Many different types of people, eyes scanning individuals, but ceased when he saw the vast numbers.
 
The Brother-Captains of SpArk
 
9/28 10:51PM
“We’re a vanguard and a half, Tearlach,” one of the Long Fangs said, giving the barbarian a long-toothed grin. “Count on us and our Brothers.”
 
GWEN, the Pink Champion
 
9/28 10:52PM
Through the portal came Gwen. She wasn’t exactly matching when it came to colors, but… damn, she looked cool. This is what happened when you were rapidly progressing, sometimes you couldn’t stop by a transmog shop to get all your gear to match, but… damn, did you still look cool. By choice, she was with the majority of the forces at first, but overheard Kida on their comms. “I’m taking a look around. Where are you?”
 
Sarnai
 
9/28 10:52PM
Sarnai looked to where would be best for her to have an vantage point. Up. She already had her seax and short sword, all she needed to do was pull at the the strap and set the double quiver onto her back. To which, she did exactly that. Sarnai slipped the soft leather strap over her shoulder, the strap settling neatly between her breast, the quiver sitting at a slight angle on her back, pointing up to her right shoulder. Quietly, she smiled and said, “…Tell me where to go, and I will shoot,” she said to Kida.
 
SIGRÍÐR – Dead Maiden
 
9/28 10:52PM
There is a wavering in the air and the form of the shield maiden becomes a reality. The maid holds a magnificent battle ax tightly in her fist and upon her left arm, the same quartered shield that held the class card. Again, she had been drawn from her eternal rest, but the psychotic half smile that she wore would tell others that she was anxious to show her worth, and she didn’t care who’s side she was on. Her ax would taste blood this day.
 
Lelouch vi Britannia: Emperor of Hellifyno ~[{DM}]~
 
9/28 10:53PM
As the heroes readied themselves, fighter jets would fly overhead to begin bombing runs on all those who dared find themselves against the Empire of Britiannia.
 
Fiorenza Zaferio
 
9/28 10:54PM
She fell into step beside Krev, her eyes telling him all he would need to know. If they spotted the target, let her know. She would like to minimize collateral. But sometimes it couldn’t be avoided. As she walked, she tapped her legs together, the spikes pushing out through compartments in her pants legs. As soon as the bombs started, she would dart behind cover, tugging at Krev to follow. She wouldn’t take chances. She really didn’t want to test her armor against shrapnel.
 
Zoey, Lily, and Vera Tompkins (Vietnow Radio)
 
9/28 10:54PM
As Zoey begins her walk to the enemy, she’d hear the voice of the ‘Other Half’ again.. <Just slaughter them… Don’t hold back… Let me Take Control…> “No… Not now.” Zoey opens coms. She eyes the shield maiden.. <She won’t be an issue. Focus on the goal..> Is… Is the Other Half trying to.. No. It’s not trying to take over. She then notices the jets and quickly forms a Telekinetic shield around her body first, then one around the area around her.
 
((Ignore the opening of coms..))
 
Lazarus Gideon Kishimoto
 
9/28 10:55PM
Berserker stepped through the portal and immediately began to float up slightly above the rest of the gathered soldiers. Hanging in the air over their heads, the mad Servant began to release the limiters on his presence, revealing Berserker’s location to any who could feel such things. Most especially the other Servants. “Now, come and show me your power, Heroes.” An upraised hand preceded the barrier that formed over Berserker, protecting him and those directly beneath him from the bombardment.
 
Elesis (Queen) Sieghart
 
9/28 10:55PM
Elesis appears soon stepping out of the portal stretching her shoulders knowing that she’s going to be doing a lot of swinging. Strange how she can hear everyone in her head. Must be some fancy tech. Eitherway, she doesn’t quite know who to follow. Though, she sees Tear. He’s a big dude. Seems smart to stay close to the giant barbarian. Well, to her it did anyway. Besides, she can watch his back. Oh look, boning time already. She doesn’t even know where to hide.
 
Kida le Morte
 
9/28 10:55PM
“Gwen, me mora and a few others are in the north. Im not sure whos in the south… we need to move now… ” *kida looked to sarnai and the others as she laced her hand with moras* cmon. Go forward. Take down any who you can who arent us.. but please.. dont… dont kill unless needed… *who was she kidding.* kill if you must. *then took off with mora*
 
Lily Ann Black (Lady W.Duskore)
 
9/28 10:56PM
hearing the noise of engines over head lily gestures along the small units of roots to take shelter as dirt and building starts to get throw up against those unfortunate to be in the line of fire from the bombs-
 
Lelouch vi Britannia: Emperor of Hellifyno ~[{DM}]~
 
9/28 10:56PM
He looked towards Shielder, and Caster with a nod. Thanks to his rank in the system, Lelouch had a working knowledge of the heroes around this world. “Shielder, you will stay by my side and defend until I say otherwise. Caster, ward the area; then head down to the Crystal palace and start absorbing energy until I tell you otherwise.”
 
Krevnik (K-4713)
 
9/28 10:56PM
Krev’s eyes met Fiorenza’s, briefly, but then proceeded to look around. The resistance was, admittedly, impressive in size, his hand clutching his rifle. He heard the jets approaching, and immediately followed after his companion to take cover from the bombing. Collateral meant little to him, it was necessary, but at the moment, he kept his finger off the trigger.
 
Isabo amethyst Hendrix
 
9/28 10:56PM
I was ready a rematch with lelouch or as I called him douche . I had come wearing armor and my hair braided and a sword on my back and carrying a shield and a cape on my back with my clan crest on it. I had one goal in mind take his head inexchangd for all the lives lost it was only fair. I joined the others on the front lines.
 
Moranthiel The White Knight of Ar’Elis
 
9/28 10:56PM
She was scanning the connections of the weave before she heard bombing runs and start to take cover.” Seems the parry has started.” She Gave order over the Weave and the Order of the True web would come out of hiding and charge . She also opens a few cybergates o allow for her send out her E-1000 Scythe air fighter units to help deal with the bombers as they fired thier Anti-energy cannons at them” she then went with kida.
 
Sarnai
 
9/28 10:57PM
As the bombs began, Sarnai looked up quickly, the horse taking a nervous step. She gripped the blonde mane, calming the horse. At Kinda’s response to her, she nodded, dismounting from the mare, leaving her to roam quietly, hopefully away from danger. Sarnai stepped silently, knocking an arrow, and then drawing her seax for an easier draw when she should need it.
 
Adam Sieghart
 
9/28 10:57PM
Adam soon appears from the portal in the South and looks around before noting the falling bombs. A golden portal opens in the sky for the bombs to fall into to keep his location from exploding.
 
SIGRÍÐR – Dead Maiden
 
9/28 10:57PM
The shield maiden would gather upon her knee, to prostrate herself before the Emperor, just as she had with every headman that she had fought with, a moment only before she looks out over the field of battle. Again that crazy smile as she sees what she considers a beautiful sight of potential death and destruction. The feasting in Valhalla will be riotous tonight. “As you command” the shield maiden replies to the Emperor, whipping up the remainder of the troops by smashing her axe loudly upon her shield.
 
Zoey, Lily, and Vera Tompkins (Vietnow Radio)
 
9/28 10:57PM
Zoey opens coms with everyone else, “Where should I attack? Just charge in and kill as many of these fuckers as I can, or just continue waiting?” Her other half hates that question. Just kill! Take these fuckers down!
 
Moranthiel The White Knight of Ar’Elis
 
9/28 10:58PM
“Kida wa have an issue i have weave connections and there is one person within the ranks that is not on the synpase…I think we have an infiltrator. ” she would speak over calms.” Everyone keep an eye out for anyone acting out of place…likly someone who may have not been at the gathering. “
 
*comms
 
Tearlach the Broken
 
9/28 10:59PM
Tearlach took a move with his Squad, if they where still his to lead. He rested his sword along his shoulder and knew that he would need to get in close to actually strike an opening for Gwen… or maybe… just be a distraction for her again. Too soon to tell what would end up happening “Wolves tell over the coms, we will have to start making a fuss soon, and also… watch for a spy..” He readied his claymore as best he could with his stump and good hand.
 
Alexander the Great
 
9/28 10:59PM
A golden light appears upon the west. It ignites near the summit of dawn and dusk and erupts into a chariot, a ferocious thing that moves like the sun and shines like the light of a million fires as it blazes along the horizon, accompanied by a thousand horse warriors, and beyond them, an army, and beyond them, far far more.
 
The great horde of the golden king ascend towards you.
 
Abel Cross, The Dragon Knight
 
9/28 10:59PM
The com open up and Abel said, “Breaker One, can you hear me? Dammit, is this damn thing working?”
 
Lazarus Gideon Kishimoto
 
9/28 11:00PM
Berserker’s acid green eyes snapped toward that golden light, a cruel grin stretching across his face. “At last. My first opponent.”
 
Isabo amethyst Hendrix
 
9/28 11:00PM
I saw Kida an nodded at her, it would all be left on the battle field. Either he or I met on the field I would claim his head. “I hear you abel, glad you can join us.”
 
Kida le Morte
 
9/28 11:01PM
*kida frowned* damnit… *then as she moved portals would open here and there as teddies began to walk out and line the streets of the city. Each street and Avenue. Teddies would line up* mora, can you do that thing you did before with lining the building with the weave??
 
Fiorenza Zaferio
 
9/28 11:01PM
Fiorenza waited a moment, listening for a lull in the bombing. And once she heard it, she slipped back into the thick of things. She frowned as she searched for her target, that green eye flicking from person to person. Dammit. She moved through the streets, letting out a low, high pitched whistle. There was silence before a small Sphinx made its way to her. She whispered to it a moment, and it blinked before making its way around as well. She smirked. Good. Keep moving. Turn the emotions back off. The chaos would provide cover for her state.
 
Alexander the Great
 
9/28 11:01PM
CLASH, a great hulking engine of war crashes into place, a thousand prickling spears sticking from every side, a PHALANX battalion of five hundred mechanized warriors, plated in force, tight in formation, ready, prickling, energy bristling from their spears, lighting ready and firing already as they peer and seek and stand at the ready.
 
GWEN, the Pink Champion
 
9/28 11:01PM
“Move then! I need to figure out what I’m doing…” Pulling the Vorpal blade free of its sheath, Gwen slashed the air… and along with everything her allies had brought, she added to their ranks with… company that might seem unwelcome. They were large, they were hellish, and they were plenty in number, the forces of Hellgate, and whoever’s blood they might have spilled before today, they were there against Lelouch now. “Also, I know you guys have this whole thing with that Ruby woman, but… focus on attacking the Knightmares, okay? I don’t have time to hear about past beefs. We’re here to win.” And then, she looked to the sky. “We have incoming! Expect an attack from the air! Bombers, probably!” But Hellgate had jets and aircraft to match. “And he’ll be sending out other cards. Take them down FAST and smart!”
 
Kida le Morte
 
9/28 11:01PM
We need to try and save what we can of the city**
 
Abel Cross, The Dragon Knight
 
9/28 11:01PM
“Yeah same here,” Abel said as he is on a dragon and heading to the battlefield, “I need someone to open up a portal above Ar’Elis, can anybody do that?”
 
Lelouch vi Britannia: Emperor of Hellifyno ~[{DM}]~
 
9/28 11:02PM
The main ground force was steady in their defensive, their wills unwavering as they fired guns, rockets, and even laser weapons at the heroes.
 
Kida le Morte
 
9/28 11:02PM
*per abels request a portal would open*
 
The Brother-Captains of SpArk
 
9/28 11:02PM
Neither of the psyker Brother-Captains had come to this battle. They had decided that it wouldn’t be necessary: the Librarians and Rune Priests among the SpArk forces would be enough to crush magical resistance. “Are you ready, my Brothers?” Valtach shouted, swiftly answered by one hundred Astartes throats roaring “YES!” Chainswords screamed to life, bolters clicked into readiness, and the three hundred Space Marines started forwards, crossing the ground with speed that would better have fit jungle cats than these towering warriors. Bullets and explosives alike slammed ineffectually against their armour, not slowing their charge in the slightest.
 
Elesis (Queen) Sieghart
 
9/28 11:03PM
She sighs and follows Tear and his men. If anything, she can be a distraction for Gwen. She usually is the one charging in head first drawing fire on herself. This will be no different. Though, she wishes she had Saber. The queen of Britain’s ability to fire off such large attacks was helpful on making clearings and distractions. Though, no time to worry about that now. Someone has Saber. They’ll put the card to good use.
 
Krevnik (K-4713)
 
9/28 11:03PM
Krev would spot the horses coming in, but refrain from aiming and firing upon the approaching force for now. The Emperor never answered if he was authorized to fire on the troops, so for now, he refrained. As he moved with Fiorenza, his eyes scanned rapidly through the crowd of forces, expression blank, calm, despite the chaos that was rapidly ensuing.
 
Hotaru Hatake
 
9/28 11:03PM
Firefly stuck fairly close to Krevnik and Fiorenza, without being obvious they were /together/. She looked around with a soft sigh. They were looking for some stupid.. card thing, and whatever else. She’d wait and follow their lead, for now. But for the time being, she’d keep silent. Her hand reaching up to grasp the bone handle of her curved blade.
 
Moranthiel The White Knight of Ar’Elis
 
9/28 11:03PM
“Incomeing fire!!” She would say as she opend up another gate tpo let in her ERG unit . Thes hulking AI units had VM filed that could be used as covers a simple projectiles would simply be bounced off and reflected back at the source . ” Hife behind th eERG and move up!!”
 
Lily Ann Black (Lady W.Duskore)
 
9/28 11:04PM
staying south as everyone headed seemly northward lily gestures to forma small arched defence at the rear so to watch and look for anything trying to sneek up from behind that way it brought some time for those traveling north-
 
Alexander the Great
 
9/28 11:04PM
In the sky, the golden chariot soars above his troops, thousands of the prickling shield wall enclosures crashing into place, his lofting cavalry alighting above as more and more gather, a great swarm of buzzing glowing menacing gnats, ready to strike.
 
Sarnai
 
9/28 11:04PM
Sarnai moved through the city, arrow ready to quench its thirst in someone. Her hands were steady, eyes unwavering. Slowly, she stepped, searching out whoever was to be the first target. Had she known this was in a city, she would have thought better on the mare, but, here she was. Walking quietly, arrow knocked and half drawn. she saw movement ahead, and paused in her steps. Explosions bombarded her ears, dust assaulting her eyes, “…Shit,” she said, blinking.
 
Kida le Morte
 
9/28 11:05PM
*kida nodded to the closest teddy as they began to detonate and explode as lelouches troops past. Here and there all over the city. Small explosions would happen.* to all, if you need to, nod to a teddy they can explode and help out… *kida looked to mora* you good sister? We need to work fast..
 
Kaito Tsuikia the Immortal
 
9/28 11:05PM
Kaito looked to Kida, then looked our to the enemy’s forces. “I’m going to charge straight forwards” he launched towards as he drew the massive sword on his back cutting through some of the enemy ahead of the rest “I’ll clear a path for everyone”
 
Lelouch vi Britannia: Emperor of Hellifyno ~[{DM}]~
 
9/28 11:05PM
Lancer and Archer did as they were told, flying on Gigamesh’s golden ship high above the battle; they moved for a beeline directly for that Berkerser.
 
Adam Sieghart
 
9/28 11:06PM
Was he the only one to appear at the South side of the city? How unfortunate for him to be all alone. Though, he’ll just do what he always does and kill things that are bad. He smiles as clones of himself appears from portals. “Let’s do this.” He says as the clones spread out causing chaos on the battle field. Each one setting things ablaze and slicing and slicing to any who cross them. Their magical make up makes it difficult to kill one, for they regenerate from most wounds it seems.
 
Alexander the Great
 
9/28 11:06PM
The golden chariot suddenly swooshes down and charges at Kida, a hundred glowing golden knights surging with the charge, a spear pointed at her chest, knives pointed at the throats of anyone around her.
 
Moranthiel The White Knight of Ar’Elis
 
9/28 11:06PM
X-23 stalker units were also tunnling underneath the city and slowly going after some of the larger groups of troops. think war of the worlds walkers. they were smaller and used thier tunneling tendrils to suprise the enemy and pull them under the ground.” Im good Kida keep going.” She readied an ANFE grenade and chucked it at the chariot
 
Lelouch vi Britannia: Emperor of Hellifyno ~[{DM}]~
 
9/28 11:06PM
Hundreds of rounds of machine gun fire came down on Kaito from a group of Knightmares.
 
Alexander the Great
 
9/28 11:06PM
A blast of light surges from the golden Rider’s sword suddenly towards Kaito, even as he deals a striking blow at Kidas face.
 
Tearlach the Broken
 
9/28 11:06PM
He took to a charge and clashed into a line of troops himself! His Squad of Marines behind him firing into the crowd with Heavy Bolters, several with Frostfang chainswords took the charge with him. With every wound he sufered, he howled in rage and continued to fight… But of course a man such as him had to be careful, it was hard to tell when he needed to use his trump card.
 
Zoey, Lily, and Vera Tompkins (Vietnow Radio)
 
9/28 11:06PM
Zoey observes the battle for a moment… She makes a quick motion, and suddenly a wave of mind bullets- small projectiles created from the mind- would suddenly rush at the enemy. Each bullet containing enough power to pierce a tank, and, on top of that, demolish it. She meanwhile strengthens her telekinetic shield, making sure nothing can penetrate it.
 
Lazarus Gideon Kishimoto
 
9/28 11:07PM
Berserker’s floating form blurred toward the defensive line of the ground forces, flying fast toward the incoming fire. A Barrier spell was formed in front of his silver haired figure to protect him from the hail of projectiles and laser fire, even as the mad Servant approached their formation. “Taste despair.” He called out, before calling down an unholy lightning storm down on the gathered forces of the Conquerer King. Spotting the Rider, Berserker slashed at the chariot from his aerial position, sending a blade like crescent wave of energy toward the Servant.
 
Alexander the Great
 
9/28 11:07PM
Phalanx Spears prickle, charge shields rise, and Tearlachs attack is met with blaster fire and an aggressive charge from a forward infantry unit.
 
Fiorenza Zaferio
 
9/28 11:07PM
Fiorenza was glad she had turned the emotions off. Otherwise…she would be /frustrated/. She kept her scans up, keeping herself out of the way as well as she could. Come on, just….the scales continued shifting and pulsing. She checked the cannon once more. It was prepared, Good. If she needed it. She would have it.
 
The Brother-Captains of SpArk
 
9/28 11:07PM
An unaugmented human stood about as much chance against an armoured Space Marine as a young child against a fully-grown man. Before the Astartes would even reach the enemy force, their murderous spree would begin, bolters howling as inhumanly accurate shots burst through armour, flesh and bone. Upon clashing, though… the chainblades and power weapons would scream and bury themselves in flesh with horrible abandon as the superhuman warriors vented their fury.
 
Kida le Morte
 
9/28 11:08PM
*kida would move and dodge as mora helped her* thank you. *then kida grabbed a teddy or two ans threw them as they blew up, releasing a black sticky tar like substance that would hopefully bind a few of the oncoming attackers together*
 
Abel Cross, The Dragon Knight
 
9/28 11:08PM
Abel smirks as he sees the portal opening up for him and yell, “Warriors of the Dragons! Let’s go!” When he went through the portal he was not alone, more than hundreds of dragonoids are coming through the portal with guns and Abel yell, “Air Squad! Get ready to attack the jets and protect the ground troops! Ground troops go!” At his order flightless dragonoids came rushing out from the portals on both north and south ends. Abel looks back at the flying dragonoids and yell, “Now! Charge and kill the Knightmare fucks!” The dragonoids yell as they fly down and attacking the Emperor’s jets and helicopters while the ground troops are either helping taking out the enemies on the ground or healing the wounded.
 
Sarnai
 
9/28 11:08PM
Sarnai found herself a target, up ahead of her as she cleared her vision. Drawing back the bowstring, she stood with perfect posture, and aimed down the road to a soldier, the arrow piercing, quenching its thirst. Just as quickly as that arrow left her fingers, she was drawing another, keeping a note for the one she shot, to retrieve it while she advanced.
 
Moranthiel The White Knight of Ar’Elis
 
9/28 11:08PM
. She got another ANFE grenade and chucked it at the formations. ahead .” Good one Kida”
 
The Kishimoto Clan
 
9/28 11:09PM
Hundreds of pods from rain down from the sky. Each one shielded against fire and bearing the Kishimoto crest on the side. They opened up to reveal Shock Troopers in full powered armor; firing repeating lasers against Brittiannian forces.
 
Alexander the Great
 
9/28 11:09PM
The ANFE hits the chariot and the machine buckles, crashing towards the ground. The Golden Knight leaps from it and is immediately met with a horse. In a furor he leads a charge at Mopra a hundred golden warrior knights surging around him.
 
Kaito Tsuikia the Immortal
 
9/28 11:09PM
Kaito smiled and danced around the round being sent at him, deflecting some of them into the enemy every now with his massive blade all with a single hand “IS THAT THE BEST YA GOT LELOUCH?”
 
Alexander the Great
 
9/28 11:09PM
A dozen other knights peel off and try to net Kida kida in energy webs.
 
Krevnik (K-4713)
 
9/28 11:09PM
The more they moved, the more Krev was spotting people of potential interest, but nobody of specifics that could be a potential target. Just what exactly where they looking for? He hesitated, then turned his head to look at Fiorenza, silent. Whatever it was that they were looking for, they had yet to find it.
 
SIGRÍÐR – Dead Maiden
 
9/28 11:10PM
The skjaldmær steps close to the Emperor, a personal bodyguard who will defend her mark not only with her life, but with her afterlife also. The first volley of bombardment leaves the field a smoking mess of foxholes, as with keen eyes she surveys all– and waits to exact her revenge on all who try to harm him.
 
Elesis (Queen) Sieghart
 
9/28 11:10PM
Here she goes. That black sword is brought up and down and spinning all around as she dances through the battlefield with expertise cutting down does and dodging the projectiles aimed at her. An act that requires concentration from her. Just fight and fight. Ah. Seems something barely scraped her arm, but that won’t slow her down as she continues to fight through the soldiers.
 
Narrator
 
9/28 11:10PM
Artillery rounds are levelled at Krevniks head as he is identified as an enemy of the Emperor
 
Moane
 
9/28 11:10PM
Moane for now was a wandering shadow. Listening. Watching. Waiting.
 
Alexander the Great
 
9/28 11:10PM
A knight in glowing energy armor charges Elesis down with a fiery lance.
 
Moranthiel The White Knight of Ar’Elis
 
9/28 11:11PM
Mora quickly clapped her hand together as the city would pullse from its center to her hands as she puled Weave energy into her palms and fired them at the golden knight
 
Abel Cross, The Dragon Knight
 
9/28 11:11PM
As Abel is flying around on the back of a dragon he sees Alexander trying to capture Kida. He pulls his Ar-15 rifle out and starts firing at him.
 
Tearlach the Broken
 
9/28 11:11PM
He yelled in unbridled rage as he fought on. “I AM TEARLACH MACBAINE! NO CURSE, NO MAN, NOR BEAST WILL DEFEAT ME!” He would take men and redirect their weapons at their allies, his own weapon no match for advanced armors or anything head on. He became a force of nature as well as one mortal could. Striking with blade, and ‘fist’. “Gods be damned! CARDS BE DAMNED!”
 
Lelouch vi Britannia: Emperor of Hellifyno ~[{DM}]~
 
9/28 11:11PM
As Lelouch watched from his high throne, his screens would pick up different peoples and storing their faces for later. Knightmares stormed the battlefield, with swords and machine guns as they focus on Elesis.
 
Lily Ann Black (Lady W.Duskore)
 
9/28 11:11PM
taking two large beans from her pack flanked but two of her units she moves out into some free ground to plant them crouching before them as she buried them into the eartch she scrambles back avoiding a hail of machine fire to watch as green tendrails start to spread out over the ground the starts of a two Trifid like plant forms shoot/sprout towards the sky well clear of the building line and with organic limped tendrials swats at anything that fires within their reach or scoop and slam the vainy roots into ground troops-
 
The Brother-Captains of SpArk
 
9/28 11:11PM
Valtach and his Vanguard take to the sky, Chaos-born wings beating as they engage the Knightmares head-on. The Captain of the Fifth rends one to pieces with his Lightning Claws and hisses triumphantly, even as one of his Battle-Brothers is struck down, falling out of the air with a defiant cry.
 
Zoey, Lily, and Vera Tompkins (Vietnow Radio)
 
9/28 11:11PM
Zoey keeps an eye on the battle.. ((Cause my attack was ignored..)) She contemplates what to do.. She opens a com, “Anybody got somethin’ they need done? I’m not just gonna sit on my ass here. Just give me something, will ya? Anyone need support? Or… Does that dude over there need a chill pill? What?”
 
Alexander the Great
 
9/28 11:12PM
The golden warriors sword is about to cleave Kida’s head in two when Moras web hits his arm, stripping him of the weapon. But he uses a knife to rip his hands free and then leaps back atop hsi horse, a surge of knights flowing in around him. ::
 
Isabo amethyst Hendrix
 
9/28 11:12PM
I was on the lines with tear and the rest, I had already learned front the mistakes I made. I only needed to learn once to know the tactics , they’d used troops with guns on the front line that short fire , and they next would start to send out there champions , then if all else didn’t work send out the mechs. I charged the front line and began my deadly waltz with the soilders.
 
Lily Ann Black (Lady W.Duskore)
 
9/28 11:12PM
flies*
 
Abel Cross, The Dragon Knight
 
9/28 11:12PM
Abel radioed in and said, “Yeah try to protect Kida from that golden knight fucktard.”
 
Ulric the Warden
 
9/28 11:12PM
Leos men started to move in further in further towards the city and their enemies cannon fire flying overhead and striking the shield possibly and any enemy soldiers that got near their impact zones the infantry engaging any and all that they could at the time as the mechs also started to engage some but Leo was the one who pulled a present out of a hat as his staff started to glow bright red before a sudden spray of 20 bolts of lightning would fly out if they struck any enemy then the bolts would spread to the next one and so on as far as it could go
 
Krevnik (K-4713)
 
9/28 11:13PM
The all too familiar whistling of shells falling too close for comfort would strike Krev’s ears. He would immediately shift, turn, and lunge forward, wrapping an arm around Fiorenza to not only get out away from the shrapnel, but from the shell itself. They would both likely hit the ground with a heavy thud to avoid the round. He would then immediately get up, picking up his rifle, eyes looking around briefly, then at Fiorenza. He did not say a thing, no expression, but it was clear he was intending on keeping true to his word. Even with the armor he was given, he did not take chances.
 
Kida le Morte
 
9/28 11:13PM
*kida would pull both spears as she sliced and cut the webbing. Teddies jumping behind her and mora as they exploded.* cmon mora. We gotta do this. *slowly kida headee towards the palace of legends…
 
The Brother-Captains of SpArk
 
9/28 11:13PM
One of the Space Wolves breaks through the line and charges Lelouch and Sigridr directly, a feral howl ripping from his throat. His axe sings hungrily, promising brutal, bloody death…
 
Moranthiel The White Knight of Ar’Elis
 
9/28 11:13PM
The Order of the True web was trying thier best to gather behind the enemy forces with the Stalkers as Weave Zealots fire away at enemy potions
 
Alexander the Great
 
9/28 11:13PM
He waves a hand, and a hundred golden Pegasus knights charge at Kida.
 
He rises into the air, a contingent of 500 around him, peering across the battlefield.
 
Fiorenza Zaferio
 
9/28 11:13PM
Fiorenza moved more swiftly now, finally picking up on something. She may have been wrong. But something was pulling her towards it. She simply moved. There were no thoughts, no feelings. Only drive. As she moved, the Sphinx came back and hovered near her. She glanced at it. Good. So that was one of them, eh? She moved in the direction that the creature had pointed her. Lucky for her /this/ Sphinx was sensitive to magic. She dismissed it, though, having her target.
 
Lazarus Gideon Kishimoto
 
9/28 11:14PM
Berserker descended onto the battlefield like a storm of slashes, cutting down any of the Brittanian forces that came within reach of his sweeping nine foot blade. Even the knightmares were no match for that supernaturally sharp sword, their advanced metals holding no defense if they were caught by its edge. Interspersed with rapid cuts and crippling slashes, explosions of ice, fire, and lightning would periodically erupt from the Servant’s free hand to massacre whole sections of the battlefield at a time.
 
Alexander the Great
 
9/28 11:14PM
Below his phalanx dominate the land.
 
Energy spears are everywhere.
 
GWEN, the Pink Champion
 
9/28 11:14PM
“Advance!” Pointing forward with the Vorpal blade, Gwen gave her command to the Hellgate and M.S.F. mercs with her, as she ran forward herself into the fray. With a jump, she slashed through reality into a Knightmare, hitting it sword first so she could cleave her way straight through it and to the pilot inside, before she just passed through the other side. She hit the ground, and then… noticed something. “Watch each other’s backs out there! He’ll take US out first, before wiping out the rest!” Hellgate archers let loose a volley into advancing Knightmares as Gwen progressed on her own. There was so much going on, she was surprised she didn’t feel lost…
 
Zoey, Lily, and Vera Tompkins (Vietnow Radio)
 
9/28 11:14PM
“Got it.” She teleports to Kida’s location, giving her a smile. “Sup.” And.. She forms a telekinetic shield around Kida. “That’ll protect ya from most attacks… Except missles, and grenades and..” She turns around to face Alex’s knights and sends a wave of mind bullets directly to them, aiming to blow their heads off.
 
The Dragons of Pestilence
 
9/28 11:14PM
The skies over the battlefield began to darken as warp energies began ripple through the heavens above as the flagship of the Dragons of Pestilence dropped out from the warm embrace of the warp. Durnehviir the Warp Entity donned his corrupted Aegis Terminator Armour and The Soul Glaive he pried from the cold dead fingers of the Grey Knight the foolishly challenged him. “Begin preparing for the drop assault my dragons for we Ride the Wings of Pestilence,” Durnehviir’s deep daemonic voice echoed over the vox of his ship. A twisted smile curled on his rotten face. Death and Pestilence will soon rain from the heavens.
 
Elesis (Queen) Sieghart
 
9/28 11:14PM
Things are getting a little too intense around her as she spins releasing a wave if fiery energy arouns her to try and kill that charging Lancer by slicing him in half with the energy. Though, it didn’t stop the hail of fire suddenly on her as she feels the bullets bounce off her natural aura that she uses as armor. Dammit. She can’t take concentrated fire like this for too long, so she dives behind a building.
 
Moranthiel The White Knight of Ar’Elis
 
9/28 11:14PM
Mora would grab kida and turn on her Sue Gen anti-energy field.” TAKE COVER!
 
Krevnik (K-4713)
 
9/28 11:14PM
Krev would follow after Fiorenza, after the brief encounter with the artillery strike, it seemed they might of found their potential target, with the help of her Sphinx.
 
Lelouch vi Britannia: Emperor of Hellifyno ~[{DM}]~
 
9/28 11:14PM
The servant Lancer leaped from the flying ship of Archer, coming straight for Berkerser with his golden Lance.
 
Alexander the Great
 
9/28 11:15PM
A wave of golden cavalry rises above the battlefield, led by the great commander, who peers across the attacking lands….
 
Kaito Tsuikia the Immortal
 
9/28 11:15PM
Kaito would continue charging slicing into the enemies with his massive blade, he would draw his spear with his other hand and it began to explode with Lightning around it, he threw it up and it would strike several of the Knightmares with massive plasma energy. Kaito would then jump into the air grabbing his spear again and stepping into a flying knightmare slamming his massive sword into the cockpit killing its pilot.
 
Kida le Morte
 
9/28 11:16PM
*kida looked to the commander as the pegasus knights charged. Then being grabbed by mora* thank you. Again.. *she smiled* we need to get rid of that dude… *kida then extended both of the handles on the spears* what to do… we need to keep moving for sure…
 
Alexander the Great
 
9/28 11:16PM
And then the great cavalry charge crashes down towards Krev and Fiorena
 
Abel Cross, The Dragon Knight
 
9/28 11:16PM
Abel pulls a different gun out and loads a mysterious bullet in the chamber, as he aims his gun at Alexander it starts to charge up and he said, “Bang.” Then fires a red orb at him hitting his head causing it to explode from impact.
 
Kaito Tsuikia the Immortal
 
9/28 11:16PM
“Onto a”
 
Lazarus Gideon Kishimoto
 
9/28 11:16PM
Blood and fire surrounded the cruelly smirking Berserker as he turned to face the oncoming Lancer, nodachi at the ready and wing spread wide in preparation of flight. “Come and try, little hero.”
 
Tearlach the Broken
 
9/28 11:16PM
He would reach for the card and look at it. His own card in hand he looked to the Servants on the battlefield… “CARDS BE DAMNED!” His own troops kept him protected as they believed he would start the summon. “The damn Thistle Leafblade’s voice still in me damn head… I won’t use this cursed magic against itself.” With that the oen armed man BIT into the card in his hand, and tried to tear it, using his mouth to replace his missing hand as a gripping service.
 
Alexander the Great
 
9/28 11:16PM
The phalanx pushes out, spears start to intersect kaito, stabbing at him from a thousand possible directions
 
SIGRÍÐR – Dead Maiden
 
9/28 11:17PM
The skjaldmær sees a break away from the lines, a space marine. She has an ax to grind with all of them and immediately, puts her weight behind the shield and takes the ax blow upon it defending her Emperor. The full force of the power of Valhalla is behind it. No longer a mere mortal, she bears the mark of those that died before her and their rage and the marine would be surprised at how ineffectively his attack may bounce from it. “For the Emperor!”
 
Hotaru Hatake
 
9/28 11:17PM
Hotaru walked up behind Krevnik and Fiorenza after they had dodged projectiles. Hotaru herself dodged bullets and shell, careful to keep herself from getting obliterated.. “We need to try and track down this ‘Berserker’.” She whispered quietly to the two, from behind. But then Krevnik and Fiorenza were moving after a potential target, the Shinobi following. She’d just follow their lead.
 
Lily Ann Black (Lady W.Duskore)
 
9/28 11:17PM
her small unit of r.o.o.t’s defend their small pocket,district of the city they find themselves flanking in the south side of the city as building,dirt and plant matter rain down on them as their two large plant forms slam and pluck at any approaching unit that tries coming from that direction-
 
Ulric the Warden
 
9/28 11:17PM
Anyone on the same side as Leo and his men would see a lot of their men getting shot down but as they did more seemed to take their place and push forward but as they were advancing the west flank of soldiers ran into a problem with thick resistance so the rest of the legions moved forward they weren’t stopping archers were firing to keep riflemen down from shooting at them and the mechs were dealing with Knightmares and Leo was continuing to attack the most recent spell sent Earth Shooting up like walls allowing their men to go further up if not stopped it they could be up on Lelouches forces quite quickly
 
Fiorenza Zaferio
 
9/28 11:17PM
She glanced around. “This way,” she said flatly. She would grab his coat and aim her grappling hook at a nearby building. She saw the cavalry heading their way. Thank you, cybernetics. The wire in the hook /should/ have been enough to lift them. “Follow us,” she said to the woman. And, if he allowed her to grab him, she would pull Krev to a roof.
 
Sarnai
 
9/28 11:18PM
Sarnai found herself coming near to a larger road. It was open, and therefore, left her in the open with no cover. Sarnai held her position between the buildings, already having retrieved the bloody arrow from the soldier. Her ears focused on the sounds around her, pinpointing where to go next. “…Straight across,” she said, reassuring herself. She was near a gate, that was to her back, but she wouldn’t run. She ended up coming here for a reason. Darting across the road, she made it and moved again, arrow knocked. There, just ahead, was a unit, Sigridr’s, and she didn’t hold back on her rain of arrows.
 
Lelouch vi Britannia: Emperor of Hellifyno ~[{DM}]~
 
9/28 11:18PM
Following quickly behind it was a volley of golden missles, raining down against the Berkerser and even passed him as they aimed at the ground troops. Though, after seeing new air support, the Emperor retailied. “Archer, handle the air support. Authorize low yield FLIEA rounds.” Then he looked to Shielder, and Siren. “We need to move. Down to the Tower. Now.” With C.C, and some soliders Lelouch repositioned himself within the Crystal palace, his place. “Firefly, Fiorenza. Berserker’s master shouldn’t be too far, he’s proving energy to the servant to fight. Find him. Get the Card.”
 
Moranthiel The White Knight of Ar’Elis
 
9/28 11:19PM
Her orbital units were sending info to her as she nodded to Kida.” The avenger…Qwen we need to get qwen here to help with this.” Qwen quick.” She was also sensing some of the people on her side were moving oddly so she did a quick scan useing the Weave acroiss the city. and would attempt to try disable them with a pulse.
 
Elesis (Queen) Sieghart
 
9/28 11:19PM
She shakes her head before taking a deep breath and heading back out into the fight seeing as the fire that was on her subsided some it seems. Back into the grey she goes before noticing Tear with a card in his mouth. “Whoa!” She yells getting close to the man noticing the saber figure on the card. “The he’ll are you doing?”
 
The Brother-Captains of SpArk
 
9/28 11:19PM
The lone Space Wolf continued his charge towards Lelouch and Sigridr, bringing his axe back to bury it in the skjaldmaer’s chest… and is halted. His eyes blaze with incredulity; a mere mortal has stopped his mighty charge? Blocked his frost axe, forged by the greatest smiths of Fenris? His answer is a howl of rage, as he brings his Power Fist to bear: a weapon that can sunder tanks with its destructive power.
 
Hotaru Hatake
 
9/28 11:19PM
She nods, following Fiorenza’s lead.
 
Krevnik (K-4713)
 
9/28 11:19PM
Krev would indeed follow as well, a roof being the perfect place, given his weapon.
 
Isabo amethyst Hendrix
 
9/28 11:19PM
I see the shield maiden to after Kaito , I leap over a few men and land in front of her blocking her attack , it banged against my sheild and smirked at her . “how about you and I dance”
 
Abel Cross, The Dragon Knight
 
9/28 11:20PM
Abel is flying around the battlefield as the air strike dragonoid team are trying their best to take down Lelouch’s air support. Abel is looking around and he radio to Kida and ask, “So any idea on how to take the damn shield down?”
 
GWEN, the Pink Champion
 
9/28 11:21PM
From a pocket on her belt, Gwen drew the Assassin card, and taking the briefest of moments to actually center herself, she called out the Assassin, the Bride, Beatrix Kiddo. Blonde hair flowing in the winds whipped up by the battle, eyes full of anger, the yellow clad, black-striped Black Mamba looked around. “He’s going to take out… air support. Probably at range. That means you need to take care of the Archer.” And with that, the Assassin was off, disappearing into the fray, carving a path of blood as she looked for the target of her wrath.
 
Kaito Tsuikia the Immortal
 
9/28 11:21PM
Kaito smiled and vanished appearing on top of another Knightmare. “Interesting” he chuckled and set his massive blade back onto his back along with his spear and held out his hand.
 
Lazarus Gideon Kishimoto
 
9/28 11:21PM
Berserker cut his way through the incoming missiles, not harmed or not caring about the damage inflicted against him. He burst from the flare of explosions surrounded in a green aura as he flew toward the Lancer, meeting the charging Servant head on. “There is no hope for you here.” He whispered, just loud enough for the Lancer to hear as Berserker swung forward with skyscraper crushing force.
 
Fiorenza Zaferio
 
9/28 11:21PM
She crouched. “We have a location of Berserker’s Master,” she muttered. Low enough that only the two could hear. “Follow me.” She would flip another switch, turning on something new. Magic detection. She felt it necessary. She would look around, scanning for the signatures. And then she found it. “This way.” And off she went towards her target.
 
Zoey, Lily, and Vera Tompkins (Vietnow Radio)
 
9/28 11:21PM
Zoey sighs, stretching her arms and begins a casual walk to the city. Any man that would try to stop her would find them selves face down in the dirt with blood pouring from a brand new hole in their heads. She whistles a small tune as she goes..
 
Tearlach the Broken
 
9/28 11:21PM
He let the card out of his mouth for a second before speaking. “The spirits of the dead shouldn’t be forced, they shouldn’t be commanded. These cards and their powers are damned, and the cause of this mess! Ya wish to stop me, try, BUT I’M RIPPIN THIS DAMN PIECE OF PAPER!”
 
SIGRÍÐR – Dead Maiden
 
9/28 11:21PM
the battle rage is upon her and as she defends her emperor against the might of Fenryk- the space marine, and deflects his attack as he tries to make a play for the young boy-king, a female appears before her. No time to talk, she merely smashes her head into the bridge of Isabo’s nose while she is mid sentence.
 
Moranthiel The White Knight of Ar’Elis
 
9/28 11:22PM
I could use some extra Weave energy to make a large cybergate to summon my giant Vector cannon but we will need to cover it for a littl bit as it charges to fire at that shield.” He would waut for confirmations from kida and Abel
 
Krevnik (K-4713)
 
9/28 11:22PM
Krev would tilt his rifle, checking to see if he had a bullet in the chamber. He did. He then wasted no time as he quickly followed after, his footsteps, like everythign else, silent.
 
SIGRÍÐR – Dead Maiden
 
9/28 11:22PM
is currently locked in a skirmish with both Fenryk and isabo and although hears the command, is desperately fighting off these two protagonists in defense of the emperor.
 
Kida le Morte
 
9/28 11:22PM
*kida nodded* “gwen whats your location!!” *kida called out into the comm. As she stayed with mora, teddies still lept out and exploded all over the city.. a group of them begin to swarm towards those with cards, to help defend them and protect them* mora. Cmon.. we need to move
 
Lelouch vi Britannia: Emperor of Hellifyno ~[{DM}]~
 
9/28 11:23PM
The demi-God Karna would engage the Berkerser in serious combat, combinding lengardary skill strength, and massive control over divine fire against the other. In the meanwhile, thousands upon thousands of golden missiles flew around the battlefield. All from golden portals around a flying ship at everything in the air that was an enemy of Britiannia. Of course Archer took evasion active with his ship.
 
Lazarus Gideon Kishimoto
 
9/28 11:23PM
The magic link to the Berserker Servant was emanating from a point behind the resistance lines, near the portal that the heroes had first travelled through. There was seemingly nothing there to the naked eye.
 
Elesis (Queen) Sieghart
 
9/28 11:23PM
She lets out a frustrated growl. “Yes, these cards are causing problems, but this isn’t the time to get rid of them. We need them to win this war!” She would try and reach for the card. “If you hate it so much, hand it here. One of us will make use of it. Then, after this, we’ll see what the group will decide to do with these tools.”
 
Abel Cross, The Dragon Knight
 
9/28 11:23PM
Abel’s right eye activated itself as he knows that someone is in danger, he looks around and said, “Hang on…I think I got something.” He can feel something…not right and he said, “Careful I think we got spies trying to take out Berserker, Lazarus just be careful.”
 
Isabo amethyst Hendrix
 
9/28 11:24PM
I smirked and then used my shield as a bashing weapon and slammed it gainst Sigards face , making her bleed , now we were even . I smirked and struck out my sword to slice at Sig side.
 
The Brother-Captains of SpArk
 
9/28 11:24PM
The Space Wolf growled, not having been thusly challenged by a foe this size since his encounter with Eldar Corsairs over a century ago. His frost axe came downwards, with all the inhuman strength of the Space Marine behind it.
 
The Kishimoto Clan
 
9/28 11:24PM
The shock troopers stormed the field, using contact EMP’s to disable Knightmares and tanks while their lasers fired repeatedly at the Emperors forces.
 
Ulric the Warden
 
9/28 11:24PM
“Advance Advance!” Leo called out as he set up many more walls ahead of the men allowing for amazing cover and advancement as the mech continued their advance towards the enemy forces but if any dragons in the sky ro anyone with Leos men would see the large mage mech suddenly take a explosive to the chest area causing it to fall backwards and hit the ground hard “Damn it!” He screams in pain as he stands up again and points his large staff at the ruins that some men were using to hide in “Let all those of the past burn away in a wave of flame!” He says as a highly condensed beam of plasma shot forward quickly and raked across as many ruins as it could before the glowing melted areas it hit would explode in a large sphere of flame and debrees that would fly but it wasn’t just that blood sprayed along the ground from the mech itself as Leo fell to one knee
 
Moranthiel The White Knight of Ar’Elis
 
9/28 11:24PM
She would nod and charge with Kida.” How much farther?
 
GWEN, the Pink Champion
 
9/28 11:24PM
At the moment Kida contacted her, Gwen’s position was behind a fallen Knightmare, taking cover as she returned fire against a few of the Britannian foot soldiers. “I’m in the thick of it! Whaza– I mean, what’s up?”
 
The Dragons of Pestilence
 
9/28 11:24PM
Through the blackened clouds descended what appeared to be massive balls of flame, each housing an assault drop pod of the Dragons of Pestilence. Within each pod contained a squadron of possessed marines eager to spread death and decay upon the world below. Dreadnoughts loaded with heavy plaguethrowers filled their chambers with death, ready to spew their viral toxin on anything in their path. A thunderous crash can be heard across the battlefield as each pod struck earth. The skies continued to darken as a warp portal opened within the heavens, spewing daemons on the world. As soon as a drop pod landed on terra they spewed the contents within. The Dragons of Pestilence have come to spread death and decay to all.
 
Tearlach the Broken
 
9/28 11:25PM
“Damn you, and damn the cards. I saw how these curse’ed things were made! I know their purpose… and if he gets them ALL it’s over!” He would then continue to bite and tug at the card, speaking around it in his mouth. “I have paid the price for spirits being disturbed… I wont let ya do it willinly”
 
Thistle Leafblade (Spirit of Thistlemere)
 
9/28 11:25PM
The spirits of the ancient wood rise up in this ancient place and begin to howl, to rage……….
 
Sarnai
 
9/28 11:25PM
Sarnai advanced, fingers beginning to bleed as she stepped, firing. As she came to a few dead that had her arrows, she reached down, yanking the arrow out of the carcass, and then knocking it to fire again.
 
Fiorenza Zaferio
 
9/28 11:25PM
Fiorenza slipped past as many of the forces as she could. And her eye saw nothing. Shit. How would she do this? Hm. Another whistle as she waited for the Sphinx again. Even if they could not /see/ the target, the cat could /sense/ it. She nodded to the cat, who then moved closer, its fur shifting to blend in with its surroundings. So that was how it got close to the fort before. Hm.
 
Thistle Leafblade (Spirit of Thistlemere)
 
9/28 11:25PM
The card rips.
 
Kaito Tsuikia the Immortal
 
9/28 11:25PM
Suddenly a black matter energy ball would appear in Kaito’s hand, he aimed at Lelouchs fortress and fired it. It wasn’t as big as last time. He then lept up jumping from flying knightmare to knightmare, and as he did he’d be firing from his quad barrel pistol firing energy shots at the cockpit said of the pilots.
 
Thistle Leafblade (Spirit of Thistlemere)
 
9/28 11:25PM
The winds howl
 
The Brother-Captains of SpArk
 
9/28 11:25PM
As Gwen took cover, several Ultramarines moved to stand with her, their fearsome bolters howling as they covered the girl.
 
Lelouch vi Britannia: Emperor of Hellifyno ~[{DM}]~
 
9/28 11:26PM
Several ships fired small yield nukes at the dragons in the sky.
 
Zoey, Lily, and Vera Tompkins (Vietnow Radio)
 
9/28 11:26PM
Zoey eyes the city for a moment… She decides she’s tired of killing the shrimp and goes for the bigger fish. She teleports behind enemy lines, and right into the city it’s self. She keeps a steady pace. Killing anything she sees.
 
SIGRÍÐR – Dead Maiden
 
9/28 11:26PM
The skjaldmær can do nothing but defend against the dual attack. The power fist of Fenryk is delivered with such force that she is knocked from her feet by it. The shield is raised just in time as Isabo then moves in to blindside her, a sword blade scrapes along her side but she counters from the ground with a sweep of her ax to hack at Isabo’s legs.
 
Kida le Morte
 
9/28 11:26PM
“We got people looking for the card holders and the cards… mora and i need to get in to the palace… where is everyone woth a card..” *kida dodged and moved. knowing this city well, they would pass by a teddy here or there*
 
Lazarus Gideon Kishimoto
 
9/28 11:26PM
As the spy got closer to the location of the magic link to Berserker, the air near the portal would turn hazy. Closer still and the figure of Lazarus Kishimoto would appear there, seemingly focused entirely on the battle and gifting his Servant with untold quantities of Mana.
 
Tearlach the Broken
 
9/28 11:26PM
He spat the part of the ripped card from his mouth. He looked at spite to the woman in front of him. “Now, out of my way… I have several other cards to cut in half…” He hefted his claymore and looked to Elesis, “Yer either with us, or in my way.”
 
Alexander the Great
 
9/28 11:26PM
A man on a golden charger with a hundred riders at his back charge at Ulric through the plasma, some dying, but most bashing through to crash into him and those around him in a glorious surge.
 
Krevnik (K-4713)
 
9/28 11:27PM
Krev would crouch down on one knee, rifle in both hands as he turned his head to face Fiorenza. He did not see anybody of specific that might have the card. But as the Sphinx appeared once more, he raised a brow, watching closely. He hoped it would be detected soon. Time was of the essence.
 
Isabo amethyst Hendrix
 
9/28 11:27PM
I was locked in a fight with Sigard, she and I spoke the same langue on the battle field.
 
The Brother-Captains of SpArk
 
9/28 11:28PM
Fenryk growled menacingly at Isabo. Who was this woman, who dared interrupt his clash with the shieldmaiden? No matter. Stalking ahead, he hacked downwards with his axe, aiming to split Sigridr in half with this blow.
 
Thistle Leafblade (Spirit of Thistlemere)
 
9/28 11:28PM
A force of dimensions and spirits and beings rises from the ripped card, not summon, surging, rushing, an unstoppable wind of fury that bolsters the warriors of resistance.
 
Kaito Tsuikia the Immortal
 
9/28 11:28PM
Kaito held out his hand again firing a black matter energy blast at the nukes aimed at the dragons in the sky. “No dragons die on my watch”
 
Jon Snow.
 
9/28 11:28PM
* In the name of the Emperor, the Stark army arrived along with Stark banner-men, a horn was sound for all across the field as the Direwolf sigil was now in view, the large army moved forward as shouting could now be heard in front of them all was Jon Snow, as he was giving orders to the army being made up of 20,000 Lancers, 100 Pike Units, 75,000 swordsman, 5,000 archers and 40,000 Heavy Cavalry, with fresh units the tides were shifting *
 
Lily Ann Black (Lady W.Duskore)
 
9/28 11:28PM
raises a arm to shield herself from debris as the closest triffid form wraps its leafy appendage around a plant crushing the cockpit and the pilot within before bringing it down into the ground sending up a small fiery plume-
 
Ulric the Warden
 
9/28 11:28PM
Leo stand tall once more after resting as him men just continued to push many were being shot down and some cut down but they haven’t lost any mechs yet seeing as no really bad Knightmares engaged them yet much less anything big but Leo did call out “We are taking very heavy losses we have lost 20000 so far from our original 75000” He would report to Kida before a loud scream could be heard as Leo was knocked to the ground the men around him ran on except for about 200 men who started to jut their spears around the gold man and his sodiers so if they wanted to charge they would pay before a mech came by and swung down hard at the gold man as Leo lays there in his mech
 
Alexander the Great
 
9/28 11:28PM
A wave of his hand, and dragons are speared through by rapid winged cavalry charges.
 
Lily Ann Black (Lady W.Duskore)
 
9/28 11:29PM
around a plane*
 
Moranthiel The White Knight of Ar’Elis
 
9/28 11:29PM
“Anyone who has air units need your help!” With that she pulled more energy from the weave and summoned her Vector Cannon. It was a large as a capital ship and it would take at least 40 seocnd to fully charge and fire at the enemy army but in battle 40 seconds was a long time. ” ANYONE got that spy situation handled?” She did another scan of the area they were in She would loud another ANFE grenade into a launcher and fire it at a group that was very suspicious. Hopfeull it was Fior and Krevs groups ANFE would give out the subsonic pulses to try and disable them.
 
Elesis (Queen) Sieghart
 
9/28 11:29PM
She couldn’t believe this! A war is going on, and this man just… ripped the card. Could she still save it though. They are battling other class cards. Though, what is done is done. She sighs and turns away. “Well, that is that.” She sighs out before charging away with her blade raised back into the fray slicing through whatever opposes her. No point crying over spilled milk. She’s been fighting without the card. She has no dependency on it. It was just a major asset.
 
Fiorenza Zaferio
 
9/28 11:29PM
How did she seem to be leading this little mission? She wasn’t sure. It actually didn’t register to her. All she knew was that she had to search for the source of the energy her eye was picking up. Just a little more. The Sphinx would either sniff out the target, so to speak, or Fiorenza would spot them. Now. Where….She would have frowned if her emotions weren’t turned off. But even still…she was impatient. Her scales continued to shift and change. Any minute now.
 
Zoey, Lily, and Vera Tompkins (Vietnow Radio)
 
9/28 11:30PM
She pulls out her phone, and a speaker… And she blasts some Rage Against The Machine, giving away her location.. Song of choice? Vietnow. She’s right here, walking through the streets of the city, blasting music and trying to catch their attention. She might as well have a target painted on her head. Still. She can handle what ever there is to be thrown at her.
 
GWEN, the Pink Champion
 
9/28 11:30PM
“Lelouch has most of the cards himself! But, I see what you’re getting at, I’m on my way.” Gwen stood up then, nodding to the Marines that had taken up with her. “Alright guys, I gotta rabbit.” SLASH went the Vorpal blade, and so came Gwen to Kida’s location. “Okay, I’m here.” But… her eye was wandering to the battle again. “We’re… holding, I think?”
 
Sarnai
 
9/28 11:30PM
Sarnai walked a flanking rotation, a slow zig-zag as she shot at those closest to her. When the soldiers became too close, she drew her seax, set the blow on her back over the double quiver, and in one swift movement, drew the short sword. Both blades were made of black steel, commonly known as damascus steel. Quickly, they were covered in a thick layer of blood, as well as her hands as she slashed and stabbed. Her feet moved quickly as she dodged, ducked, and leaned out of the way of incoming weapons. Sarnai had been in rough spots before, but right now, she thought maybe she could use some kind of backup.
 
Alexander the Great
 
9/28 11:30PM
Th golden cavalry has grown clever at avoiding Maras ANFE attacks and is now charging at her in slooping sweeping curves, a crash jsurging at her back,
 
The Brother-Captains of SpArk
 
9/28 11:30PM
The Ultramarines that had defended Gwen took her disappearance in stride, racing back into the fray and drawing their power blades.
 
Alexander the Great
 
9/28 11:30PM
The ships in the sky are met by sky phalanx that have millions of endless bristling spears that rush forward and pierce them.
 
Kida le Morte
 
9/28 11:30PM
“Keep going…and be careful. The wind? just picked up….” *as the wind? Began to push her back…* mora. Can you tell whats going on
 
Kaito Tsuikia the Immortal
 
9/28 11:31PM
Kaito cuffed his hands angrily and the launches towards Rider swinging his massive blade at him. “HOW DARE YOU!”
 
Alexander the Great
 
9/28 11:31PM
A phalanx unit crashes into Kida, spears sparking in energy, a thousand warriors suddenly striking at her.
 
Lelouch vi Britannia: Emperor of Hellifyno ~[{DM}]~
 
9/28 11:31PM
For now, Lelouch, Siren, C.C, and the two other Geass users waited inside of the Tower. Magical screens showing him the combat. From his position, he still commanded his troops. Moving forces like a chess match against the heroes. Archer still fired merciessly against the Brothers of SpAark now. Weapons of legendary caliber firing through the air at supersonic speeds.
 
Hotaru Hatake
 
9/28 11:31PM
Unexpected AFK to help cousin take medicine. Hotaru is back now, with Fio and Krev wherever they are.
 
Alexander the Great
 
9/28 11:31PM
The rider ducks under kaitos attack and strikes at his chest, then his back.
 
Horses surge around Kaito, his cavalry charge assisting.
 
Abel Cross, The Dragon Knight
 
9/28 11:31PM
As the dragons and dragonoids tries to dodge the small yield nukes, Abel radioed into his troops and said, “Okay boys, it’s time to drop ‘the load’!” Then some of the dragons flew out of the portal and on their backs are small creatures that looks hungry as hell, but not for meat but something else. Abel smirks and as he is still on the com he said, “Release the gremlins!” One of the gremlins yell, “Yee-haw!” And start to jump off of the dragons’ backs and lands on the airships ripping the metal apart of the wings and dismantling them, they knew the risk indeed.
 
SIGRÍÐR – Dead Maiden
 
9/28 11:32PM
The skjaldmær leaps again to her feet and rams isabo with her shield, intending to knock her off her feet and toss her to one side as she interferes with the sacred battle between she and the space marine. Again, his attacks are mighty, this time countered with a defensive sweep of her ax, intending to lock weapons and disarm him. She would have his blood. This was personal
 
Isabo amethyst Hendrix
 
9/28 11:32PM
I heard the menacing growl and gave an equally menacing look back. I wasn’t about to let anyone else die on my watch not if I couldn’t help it.
 
Lelouch vi Britannia: Emperor of Hellifyno ~[{DM}]~
 
9/28 11:32PM
In the meanwhile, Lancer was having a devastation battle with Berkerser across the battlefield. Creating explosions of elements so big they killed eitherside alike.
 
Tearlach the Broken
 
9/28 11:32PM
He pushed his way past Elesis and made his direction back towards the fight and roared out with a charge, raising the Claymore up with one hand, screaming out in defiance. “I STAND ABOVE ALL!” He charged from where the remains of the Card would lay. He didn’t care now about the forces that where greater than he was. Out armed, and outnumbered, the man would fight till his last breath. The growing wind however… gave him an odd sense of hope… a feeling he long lost.
 
Kida le Morte
 
9/28 11:33PM
(Afk!!)
 
The Brother-Captains of SpArk
 
9/28 11:33PM
The Long Fangs, loyal and fearless, charged alongside Tearlach, bestial howls sounding forth as they brought their huge guns to bear…
 
Alexander the Great
 
9/28 11:33PM
Dragon knights charge towards Abel as he begins collapsing teh airships ina headlong furor.
 
Kaito Tsuikia the Immortal
 
9/28 11:33PM
Kaito gripped Riders hands and smirked. “I said no Dragon does on my watch” he leaned back pulling rider with him dropping straight toward the ground.
 
Lazarus Gideon Kishimoto
 
9/28 11:33PM
The shadowed figure of Lazarus stayed hidden behind his illusion spells, feeding more and more power to his Servant as it battled the Lancer. The wizard was tapping directly into the leylines now to feed his Servant, alongside his own nearly limitless magical energy. The outlines of his form were hazy to anyone who got close enough to breach the illusions.
 
Jon Snow.
 
9/28 11:33PM
* Coming to aid the Emperor he had his forces stay back, he had not been told who was on who’s side, he huffed, watching the bloodshed * Now What…
 
The Brother-Captains of SpArk
 
9/28 11:33PM
Night Lord Raptors raced through the sky, bolt pistols and daemon blades hard at work in battling the airborne Knightmares.
 
Krevnik (K-4713)
 
9/28 11:33PM
Krev would notice the shift near the portal, a figure seeming to appear. Krev’s eyes squinted slightly to get a better view, raising his rifle to take aim. That was when heard something; something that sounded like it dropped near them. He turned his head, just in time to spot the grenade. Immediately, he would turn and lower his head, resting his arm over it to shield himself from the explosion. He was uncertain what it was, what it would do, but it would be right there.
 
Moranthiel The White Knight of Ar’Elis
 
9/28 11:33PM
She was about to answer.” Not sure but high magic readings. She was slammed into by spears but her body could take the beating. magic but still these weapons were still limited to the hidtory of thier timeline and her body was far from normal. She used her chrono system to try trap them in a time loop as she picked herself up to help Kida blasing at the spears.
 
Zoey, Lily, and Vera Tompkins (Vietnow Radio)
 
9/28 11:34PM
Come to think of it.. Other than basic troops, she hasn’t got much. Still, she continues her walk through the city, blasting music through her speaker. TRYING to get more coming at her. Maybe her and her other half are a bit more alike than Zoey thought…
 
Alexander the Great
 
9/28 11:34PM
Phalanx soldiers press in, around Tear around Long Fangs, around everyone. They are endless. There is no numbering the spears that seem to be like raindrops as they strike and stab and wound.
 
This is a torrent of spears.
 
It is overwhelming.
 
And from behind the cavalry of the sky strike down and stab and wound.
 
Lelouch vi Britannia: Emperor of Hellifyno ~[{DM}]~
 
9/28 11:34PM
As Zoey stormed the City, she’d be met with a section of specialized Kngithmare frames. White, moving at breakneck speeds and holding energy swords and VARIS energy rifles. Four of them fired at the same time as they rushed her.
 
Sarnai
 
9/28 11:35PM
Sarnai flinched, a weapon cutting through her flesh on her back. It caused her to cry out in pain. Spinning, she sliced the neck of the man, uncaring of who it was, what their face looked like, or even if he himself had a family.
 
The Brother-Captains of SpArk
 
9/28 11:35PM
It was a fortunate thing that the Space Marines were not reliant on magic, or supernatural forces. They were simply inhumanly strong, fast, skilled and well-defended.
 
The Dragons of Pestilence
 
9/28 11:35PM
From one of the assault pods a Massive dreadnought emerged with a might roar as it spewed pestilence from its massive plaguethrower, clearing anything of organic matter within the area. With a loud CRACK of a displacement of air Durnehviir and his Corrupted Aegis Terminator squadron teleported on the dreadnoughts beacon. “WE HAVE COME FOR YOUR SOULS,” Durnehviir’s daemonic voiced boomed through the vox speakers within his helm. The Dragons noticed the Ultramarines on the battlefield and made a spearhead for them. Kraken rounds spewing from the heavybolters of the heavy support squads.
 
Abel Cross, The Dragon Knight
 
9/28 11:35PM
As Abel jumps off of the dragon in midair his body was transformed into a knight with wings and wielding a greatsword and slice all of the so-called dragon knights in half. Abel flies over to Alexander and grabs him by the neck and said, “Go fuck yourself.” And stabs him in the chest destroying his heart.
 
Isabo amethyst Hendrix
 
9/28 11:35PM
I felt the very heavy weight of sigard forced against me. And only moved back a few inches as I was planted and not going anywhere anytime soon. I shoot fire at Sigard face to her eyes .
 
Fiorenza Zaferio
 
9/28 11:35PM
Fiorenza let out another whistle, This one of a different pitch altogether. And there it was, a little elemental. Wind. It blew the grenade away, if it hadn’t exploded already, before vanishing.
 
Alexander the Great
 
9/28 11:35PM
The phalanx is just as strong and fast and when it comes to stabbing with short swords or daggers they are just as efficient with energy weapons at finding the holes in the spark warriors armor
 
Ulric the Warden
 
9/28 11:35PM
Since Leos mech wasn’t put outta commission after being knocked to the ground the might bot stood up and continued on along with other mechs their numbers were falling not as quick now that they were being more cautious with their advance “Time ot do some damage!” Leo says as he points his staff out towards the forces infront of him “May the winters i bring freeze hell may the blizzards i make freeze this world!'” As he finishes a massive wave of could would freeze any soldiers who weren’t in inside a Knightmare but once Leo saw the spears he dropped the spell putting up a massive barrier around the surviving men who measured around 40000 at this point but the more spears that hit the weaker Leo was getting
 
Adam Sieghart
 
9/28 11:36PM
Adam is in the skies flying using a floating golden platform towards the boss room he guesses wherever that is. There’s a lot of different energies on the battlefield that he is sensing. It makes it hard to tell where exactly everything is, but he thinks he’s heading in the right direction. As he flies, though, he creates small red balls of fire in his hands that he throws towards the ground which explode on impact in big fiery displays among the troops of LeLouche.
 
Moranthiel The White Knight of Ar’Elis
 
9/28 11:36PM
those 40 second had passed and the Vector cannon was ready and fired across the battlfield with small blasts that could rip mechs in half all across the battefiled until it powered down after spedning its charge.
 
Zoey, Lily, and Vera Tompkins (Vietnow Radio)
 
9/28 11:36PM
“Ha… This is it?” She says, laughing… “Yeah, this is nothing..” She forms a telekinetic shield in between her and them, blocking the shots and forming a nearly indestructible wall. <Now… Kill them…> “Not yet..” She makes a pushing motion, and the shield begins to charge at them with astonishing speed. They don’t move, they’d be hit by a truck. That truck being a wall of telekinetic energy.
 
Alexander the Great
 
9/28 11:36PM
A massive phalanx of 10,000 men and 50,000 spears all charged with unholy energy light surge towards Ulric. Many freeze and die, but those thaty dont surge over the others and rush at him with beams of power phasing for his skull
 
Lily Ann Black (Lady W.Duskore)
 
9/28 11:37PM
a high pitched squeal rings out across the district as the first triffid catches on fire caught by a charge set by one of the emperor’s units, the flame slowly creeping up the plants form as it flails about still trying to fight as well as trying to put itself out but fanned by the growing wind that blow through the city the fire takes hold and the plant form collapse down with the sound like a tree falling hitting the ground with a large thud throwing dirt across those caught near to it-
 
Jon Snow.
 
9/28 11:37PM
* Knowing his orders he sent all his soldiers besides the Heavy Cavalry to guard the tower, he and the cavalry then made their way to the field as the Stark banner was held high by two units in the front *
 
Alexander the Great
 
9/28 11:37PM
A cavalry charge crashes into Zoey, a thousand knights with heavy armor and spears.
 
Tearlach the Broken
 
9/28 11:37PM
He would constantly use his claymore and battle prowess to redirect lances to other phalanx soldiers. Letting out roars of rage whenever hit, his chain mail shirt fell from his as links shattered, his helmet split, his wild hair flowing. The man was a beast, akin to the force of nature he unleashed when Thistle Leafblade come forth. The man was nearly a monster himself, missing hand being used to help redirect. “I have yet to die to worse! I will not die to you!”
 
Alexander the Great
 
9/28 11:37PM
Phalanx soldiers suddenly rise to oppose Snow, spears stabbing towards his horses chests.
 
Krevnik (K-4713)
 
9/28 11:37PM
Krev’s eyes slowly opened as he did not feel the explosion, as it seemed to be blown away. He would raise his head, glancing at Fiorenza. He decided to waste no more time. He would turn, raise his rifle, taking aim directly at the shadowed figure that was near the portal, aiming directly at the head. His eyes flickered, his finger moved to the trigger, and he squeezed, the rifle echoing loudly as he took his shot at the figure’s head.
 
SIGRÍÐR – Dead Maiden
 
9/28 11:37PM
SIGRÍÐR fights a read guard action against both isabo and Fenryk. Her ax arcs through the air to smash down upon the skull of the space marine, intending to cleave it in two, while a hearty kick in the direction of Isabo would perhaps knock the woman off balance and her fire attack ineffectively passes over the shield maiden’s shoulder. A respite is all she needs. A breath. And she is also then retreating to the tower, leaping over the bodies of the dead to be at the Emperor’s side.
 
Lazarus Gideon Kishimoto
 
9/28 11:38PM
Berserker’s smirk never fell as he battled the Lancer, impressed by the fortitude of this ‘Hero’. “Where do you draw this strength from?” He spoke calmly while deflecting another thrust and retaliating with a punishing barrage of slashes. “Do you fight to protect something?” Berserker locked weapons with the fiery spirit, leaning in close to whisper. “Please give me the pleasure of taking it away.”
 
Moranthiel The White Knight of Ar’Elis
 
9/28 11:38PM
{brb}
 
Lelouch vi Britannia: Emperor of Hellifyno ~[{DM}]~
 
9/28 11:38PM
The white knightmares where hit, stopped, then repositioned, moving in a x formation as they charged Lily with high powered energy swords.
 
The Brother-Captains of SpArk
 
9/28 11:38PM
The Raptors swerved wildly to avoid the Vector Cannon’s blast; a couple of Chaos Marines fell, their wings and armor shorn and shredded…
 
Zoey, Lily, and Vera Tompkins (Vietnow Radio)
 
9/28 11:38PM
Oh shit- Zoey’s other half takes over for a moment, and turns to the incoming calvalry, using her telekinesis to slow the crashing soldiers, and eventually set them down… <Arrogance, Zoey… Arrogance.> “Shut up..”
 
Alexander the Great
 
9/28 11:38PM
A dozen phalanx squadrons seem to be around Krevnik now.
 
Spears are everywhere.
 
Kaito Tsuikia the Immortal
 
9/28 11:38PM
(Apparently Alex ignored that I locked into his arms and leaned back to drop both myself and him towards the ground)
 
Alexander the Great
 
9/28 11:38PM
Knights slam into Moras position.
 
Sarnai
 
9/28 11:39PM
Sarnai risked a few more steps until she found herself near a smaller road. This chance she took. Turning on her heel, she bolted, turning down another road to flank around to another side. Damn the arrows she left behind, she had what was on her back. Sarnai could feel the warmth of the blood going down her back, and she promptly ignored it, running down to gain a new vantage point.
 
Alexander the Great
 
9/28 11:39PM
Other knights teleport through Zoeys shields and stab at her from behind.
 
Knights find Sarnai and begin chasing her down.
 
The Brother-Captains of SpArk
 
9/28 11:39PM
Alongside Moranthiel, the Ultramarines Sternguard would open fire, ripping through the knights that assailed her.
 
Kida le Morte
 
9/28 11:39PM
*kida opened a dome around mora and herself for now as both writers are afk*
 
Ulric the Warden
 
9/28 11:39PM
They managed to stop most of troops that approached but sicne they seemed to looking down Leo a decent chunk would stab through the mechs armor causing it to fall to the ground before exploding sending the old man tumbling to the ground part of his cloack burning and his staff laying next to him he was still alive but he needed some kind of help on his side as his men stop their advance ot form a protective area around the mage
 
Elesis (Queen) Sieghart
 
9/28 11:39PM
Elesis continues her fighting slashing here and there dodging spears and bullets. So much going on, but then she sees her. Her dark red eyes suddenly light up with energy as she raises her black blade high. The runes on it glowing and catching on fire before she slashes forward slamming her blade into the ground. The ground before her erupting as fiery energy pushed its way forward before encompassing the white knightmares that charged at Lily with powerful fire.
 
Alexander the Great
 
9/28 11:39PM
Phalanx artillery blasts at the spark and his soldiers.
 
Lazarus Gideon Kishimoto
 
9/28 11:40PM
The shot flew straight toward the shadowed figure of Lazarus, the bullet’s path carrying it on direct course to the wizard’s head. And then it flew threw it, dispersing the image into a cloud of smoke. Only a small book was left behind on the ground near the portal, glowing brightly with inlaid runes. The magical link still seemed to be connected from the book to the Berserker.
 
The Brother-Captains of SpArk
 
9/28 11:40PM
Space Wolf Blood Claws defended Kida, ensuring her dome remained intact.
 
Lelouch vi Britannia: Emperor of Hellifyno ~[{DM}]~
 
9/28 11:40PM
“This is not but the strength of my will. I fight simply because I must. Take if you can.” Responded that Lancer, then, with a smirk they moved back into extreme speed, clashing lance against katana in a dangerous battle that ripped across the skies. Now the Archer came down to a few hundred feet and fired a massive volley against the Chaos marines.
 
Kida le Morte
 
9/28 11:40PM
*and gwen if she wanted it*
 
Abel Cross, The Dragon Knight
 
9/28 11:40PM
Abel punches Alexander in the face and as he is sent flying as Abel is still in dragon mode.
 
Alexander the Great
 
9/28 11:40PM
A sudden wave of cavalry charges at Elesis too, plasma lances firing
 
Charges tear apart the sparce wolves and some crash past them toawrds Kida
 
Moranthiel The White Knight of Ar’Elis
 
9/28 11:40PM
-is back
 
Alexander the Great
 
9/28 11:41PM
Artillery blasts against the dome.
 
Tearlach the Broken
 
9/28 11:41PM
“Bring me yer champion! SO I CAN TAKE HIS HEAD LIKE A MAN!” He would move his men like a scythe through wheat. He would not stand down, and the grim Satisfaction that no matter the outcome… they will never have all the cards. “I will cleave through cards till none of ya can take upon the souls o others again!”
 
Alexander the Great
 
9/28 11:41PM
Waves of cavalry break then, rising into the air.
 
Lelouch vi Britannia: Emperor of Hellifyno ~[{DM}]~
 
9/28 11:41PM
Tanks fired repeated against Tearlach, as they now moved to run him over.
 
Alexander the Great
 
9/28 11:41PM
Phalanx lines form below.
 
Lily Ann Black (Lady W.Duskore)
 
9/28 11:41PM
seeing a unit of white knightmares emerging out of the dust cloud their energy swords crackling at the dirt close to them it turned to mere ash lily cusses..”oh goat shit fall back form a wall archers in the middle guns in front give fire!” peeling herself away from a short wall she shielded behind she makes a break for the box the troops where forming –
 
Fiorenza Zaferio
 
9/28 11:41PM
Fiorenza heard the rifle shot, hoping it landed. If it did, she would move. If not, she would still move and let the scales shift more, camouflaging her body. The nanomachines in her clothing shifted as well, doing the same. Even her eyes were masked as she moved towards where the scans had directed her.
 
Alexander the Great
 
9/28 11:41PM
The armies of the emperor reform and create lines.
 
Krevnik (K-4713)
 
9/28 11:41PM
Krev would lower his rifle slowly after taking the shot. He was intrigued that there was nothing that showed that the shot necessarily /killed/ the target. Regardless, he spotted the book, and quickly stood up, rushing forward to retrieve it
 
Zoey, Lily, and Vera Tompkins (Vietnow Radio)
 
9/28 11:41PM
They’re spear would manage it’s way through… That, was a mistake… At first, it would seem that Zoey was struck, and killed… Her body would drop even, and Animus would suddenly leave her… Then The Other Half. The would heals- partially. A sudden whirl wind of mind bullets would surround her, and kill all around them… She’d push herself up.. and… Teleport to the nearest leader. In this case? Kida. And she’s back down.. “Damn it, damn it, damn it, damn it!”
 
Alexander the Great
 
9/28 11:41PM
Horse archer units blast Lily and her soldiers \
 
Abel Cross, The Dragon Knight
 
9/28 11:42PM
Abel radio in and said, “Hey! Somebody help me with this fucking nutjob causing us to lose the war!”
 
Isabo amethyst Hendrix
 
9/28 11:42PM
Against I felt the massive weight of Sigard ax my shield against pushed backwards but I didn’t fall over , having dealt with war all of my youth you learn a lot. I could see she was tired and I used that moment to swing my sword at her head . before she retreated
 
Kaito Tsuikia the Immortal
 
9/28 11:42PM
Kaito had taken the blow from rider but had gripped his arm locking into it, and had leaned back to pull the man back out of his chariot and towards the ground.
 
Alexander the Great
 
9/28 11:42PM
“To glory”
 
“To honor:”
 
“Arete”
 
Moranthiel The White Knight of Ar’Elis
 
9/28 11:42PM
Another 40 second to pass by as ther massive Cannon is charged this time instead of small blasts the full charge was aimed at Alexander the Gret it would leave a nice hole in the ground as the full blast fired at him.
 
The Brother-Captains of SpArk
 
9/28 11:43PM
Fenryk raises an arm to ward off the Shieldmaiden’s strike, and his eyes fly wide open when her axe cleaves on through his arm. The Power Fist falls to the ground, as the dismembered Space Wolf roars in pain and fixes Sigridr with a baleful glare. The blood loss stops almost immediately, but his pride is wounded beyond repair. He races after Sigridr, his one remaining fist clenched tightly around his Frost Axe. This will end in death, one way or the other.
 
Hotaru Hatake
 
9/28 11:43PM
Hotaru’s head lifts, something pinging in her brain. She sighed, looking around. She was trying to find out who it was that was controlling the cards for the resistance. But it was difficult to tell, with the sea of people they were inside of. Hotaru withdrew the blade from her back, staying a few steps behind Fio and Krev.
 
Sarnai
 
9/28 11:43PM
Sarnai felt her heart hammering in her chest as she ran. She watched as lines of spears appeared just ahead. Sarnai skillfully moved in, running a flank, blades slicing at the back thighs of Alexander’s men with spears. As swiftly as she did, she ran off, to find another run by set of targets.
 
Moranthiel The White Knight of Ar’Elis
 
9/28 11:43PM
Mora would bost the dome as much as she could as her kida and qwen remained in it.
 
Alexander the Great
 
9/28 11:43PM
Alexander the gret leaves his A behind as he charges into Moras artillery, him and his cavalry ripping through any soldiers manning the guns and then leaving their own skirmishers to control the arms
 
Lazarus Gideon Kishimoto
 
9/28 11:43PM
As soon as Krevnik picked up the book, it would burst into green flames, the pages blackening and the runes going dim. With the book destroyed, the magical link to Berserker shifted. No longer was it routed through the book. Instead the magical link led directly from Berserker to the Crystal Palace of the Ruler himself. Where Lazarus lay in wait
 
Abel Cross, The Dragon Knight
 
9/28 11:43PM
Abel flew away and as he sees the dragon causing death and decay he said, “I’ll take care of the dragon!” And flies at the Dragon of Pestilence.
 
Moranthiel The White Knight of Ar’Elis
 
9/28 11:44PM
-notes the canno is in the sky and is the sixe of a small sapce ship-
 
*cannon
 
Elesis (Queen) Sieghart
 
9/28 11:44PM
Elesis is mad. Her glowing red eyes turning to the advancing cavalry, but she simple raises her blade as fire bursts from her skin, and the blade is soon brought back down into the ground as a circle forms around her as a warning that the area is not safe within, but the cavalry seemed to still get close, and they would be met with a sudden massive explosion as the ground under her was churned asunder with fiery energy that rose up all around her burning anything within her circle of magic.
 
Tearlach the Broken
 
9/28 11:44PM
His own Space wolves moved him from the blast line. He wondered what the signs of the broken card meant. “Someone, get me to the front!” He looked at his Squad, casualties have struck them… and he felt the loss of their lives on his soul, more fetters added to drag him down. But he knew the time to mourn would come. “Come on ya needle dicked child! Come forth and fight like a man! I don’t even have special fuckin powers! AND I AM RIGHT HERE!” He would yell till his throat was sore. “I BROKE YER PRECIOUS SABER CARD!”
 
Lily Ann Black (Lady W.Duskore)
 
9/28 11:44PM
is thrown the extra few yards from the heat wave coming from elesis fire landing in a small heap at the feet of her men who had thrown up their arms and those with a shield to protect their eyes from the debry kicked up too-
 
Alexander the Great
 
9/28 11:44PM
Kaito is now stuck to the riders arm, but as soon as he is a million phalanx spear stream into his body and he is plucked away
 
Ulric the Warden
 
9/28 11:44PM
Leo was helped up by two men as he pointed onwards “We cant…. lose….” He says as the men started their advance againt the Mechs barely out maneuvering the Knightmares and cutting them down as one of the soldiers decided to contact Mora or the same line she was on “We are taking bad hits over here Leo is injured and his mech destroyed we need help over here as soon as possible!” The man says they continue their march they were taking 3 men for every 1 they lost but it didn’t help they could be killed easily from a distance with guns
 
Zoey, Lily, and Vera Tompkins (Vietnow Radio)
 
9/28 11:44PM
Zoey, now outside the city and a small distance away from the battle, attempts to contact Demantin.. <I’d hate to say it but… I.. I fucked up.. We need assistance.. Immediately..> A sharp pain form the wound. “Argh!” Now she knows how Lily felt- Oh god, Lily…. She.. She doesn’t even know where Zoey is…. FUCK! <Damantin… I need you here… NOW.>
 
The Brother-Captains of SpArk
 
9/28 11:44PM
Hearing Tearlach’s call, an Ultramarine Librarian swiftly opened a gate in front of the barbarian, poised to take him to the front…
 
Zoey, Lily, and Vera Tompkins (Vietnow Radio)
 
9/28 11:45PM
((*Damantin..))
 
Alexander the Great
 
9/28 11:45PM
A surge of cavalry hit Ulfric and his warriors from the sky. And then another does. And then another.
 
Krevnik (K-4713)
 
9/28 11:45PM
Krev did not flinch when the book seemed to erupt into flames, he then lowered his hand and looked around, then to Fiorenza and Hotaru. His brow arched. Was that supposed to happen? The books and cards were foreign to him.
 
Alexander the Great
 
9/28 11:45PM
The phalanx forces surge forward, there are hundreds of thousands, maybe millions of them.
 
Their shields are impenetrable.
 
Fiorenza Zaferio
 
9/28 11:45PM
Shit. She rushed to Krev. And now. She would need to do more searching. A click of her tongue to the Sphinx. Who would then rush off in search of the target.
 
Alexander the Great
 
9/28 11:46PM
Cavalry charge at Fiorenza, then retreat.
 
SIGRÍÐR – Dead Maiden
 
9/28 11:46PM
Isabo’s attack is just a little too late. SIGRÍÐR’s focus now is to get to the emperor and defend him. Covered in the gore of of the space marine, its arterial flow sprays her as his arm is taken, she turns to once more defend herself against his armored might. She turns and the air is filled with the screams of her fury as once more the ax swings and this time moves to hack at the remaining arm and take Fenryk’s weapon from him, leaving both limbs bloody stumps.
 
Alexander the Great
 
9/28 11:46PM
Cavalry archers fire at Sig as she battles.
 
Tearlach the Broken
 
9/28 11:46PM
He smirked at the portal and charged through it, leaping with Claymore held high! The man was going to show how much his tenacity would care him. His body exposed as his armor was ruined, scars and bleeding wounds all over.
 
The Dragons of Pestilence
 
9/28 11:46PM
Durnehviir began channeling his warp energies around him as plague zombies began to be summoned from the warp. The legion of undead spewed forth onto the battlefield feasting on everything in their path. The Dragon Claws of Pestilence sprouted their daemonic wings and took flight, their bone blades out and ready to tear through their foes. Ominous green vapor began to fill the field as the Dragons spewed their pestilence from their plaguethrowers. A plague that corrodes and eats organic matter gushed from the maws of Dragon Claws took flight after Abel.
 
Lelouch vi Britannia: Emperor of Hellifyno ~[{DM}]~
 
9/28 11:47PM
The Emperor watched intently on the battle, wondering now who this Saber was that danced across the battlefield. Then his camera zoomed in on Tearlach, cocking an eyebrow. A Card couldn’t have been destroyed, could it? “Caster. Bring him too me.” He stated outloud, and from the darkness a voice responded. “Yes, your majesty.” And with that, she teleported to just behind the Barbarian, trying to stab him in the back with a very crooked dagger.
 
Kaito Tsuikia the Immortal
 
9/28 11:47PM
Kaito vanishes as Alexander is ignoring that he and I should be freefalling and appears before Sig holding out my massive blade at her. “Do you remember me?”
 
Abel Cross, The Dragon Knight
 
9/28 11:47PM
Abel is flying right by Durnehviir as he is prepared for battle, but before he battle the dragon he ask, “Hey! Can you talk?!”
 
The Brother-Captains of SpArk
 
9/28 11:48PM
<I am already here.> Relic-Master Damantin is, in fact, standing beside Zoey, his armoured hand on her shoulder in a gesture of reassurance and solidarity. “I’m with you, my student. Hold Strong…” His psychic power, ten thousand years’ worth of constant training, study and warfare, washes through Zoey’s mind, re-invigorating her and cranking her ability to untold levels. “…And Go Forth!”
 
Lily Ann Black (Lady W.Duskore)
 
9/28 11:48PM
curses as she comes under fire from archers her reptilian eyes struggling to see from the dust scratching the lenses she crys out a command to the remaining triffid form to locate the archer unit and take it out as she pulls herself to her feet rubbing at her face-
 
GWEN, the Pink Champion
 
9/28 11:48PM
The Pink Champion was fighting at full throttle; it was a raw combination of everything she’d been learning since coming to Hellifyno and that raw instinct to just… hack and slash, rip and tear, and scream while doing it that had gotten her this far. She took cover when she needed to, switched from blade to gun when she needed to, but… There needed to be more, so she had to call it in. “Okay! M.S.F.! Bring in, uh… fuck. OPERATION TRUMP CARD!” She came up with that just then, just now, but the mercs that knew her well figured it out. Between all these super, super, super annoying phalanx and the other cards and the Knightmares, they wouldn’t last long unless something decisive happened. And so, the mercenaries uncovered the tarp covered weapons on their armored vehicles. Odd looking things, only vaguely gun-like. But as one merc took aim at a Knightmare, a marvel of technology would hopefully take place. Days ago, they’d salvaged the remains of Knightmares and the Emperor’s other weapons, and from that, their top scientists had built what they hoped would be an effective disruptor for their power sources, either shutting them down… or, hell, blowing them sky fucking high.
 
SIGRÍÐR – Dead Maiden
 
9/28 11:49PM
The sky is black with the shards of an aerial volley. They whistle through the air and herald their arrival. With that she raises her shield which is peppered by the bolts. One cuts through the flesh of her weapon arm, another thuds into her thigh and causes her to scream- thus weakening her defense against the space marine. The blood starts to flow.
 
Lazarus Gideon Kishimoto
 
9/28 11:49PM
From his place in the Crystal Palace, hidden from prying eyes by more than a dozen invisibility spells of varying origins and effects, as well as several more presence concealing charms, Lazarus prepared his vengeance against the Ruler. The moment that Caster disappeared from Lelouch’s side was the moment he made his move, unleashing a blistering spell assault on the Emperor. “Ultima Maxima TRIA!!” Laz called out. A black wave of atomizing force swept toward the Ruler, amplified to the maximum of the wizard’s power and tripled in density. Anything touched by the spell wave would be atomized in a heartbeat.
 
Zoey, Lily, and Vera Tompkins (Vietnow Radio)
 
9/28 11:50PM
She freezes for a second… Whoa.. This is something.. Her other half loves the fuck out of it.. Zoey pushes her self up, healing her own wound, and… begins her own charge. She nods at Damantin, and begins her charge… Her other half reaches out to Damantin, <Thank you. I couldn’t save her this time around.. And thanks for the additional strength. She’ll need it.>
 
Sarnai
 
9/28 11:50PM
Doubling back briefly, she ran, blades slicing through major arteries as she did, eyes scanning and calculating. Sarnai ran off, again, “Why did I come here??? What is *wrong* with me!?” Sarnai ran off down the alleys again. (AFK until next post-walking home from work)
 
Tearlach the Broken
 
9/28 11:50PM
He felt the tip of the blade press, and would spin, aiming to strike with the pummel of his Claymore. “Not today spellwitch! Ya think you’re the first to teleport and strike me!” He roared as his stumped arm went to strike.. the dagger didn’t find purchase but did drag a line along his body with the tip, the blood trickled. His eyes shown that he was a man possessed.
 
Kida le Morte
 
9/28 11:50PM
*kida sighed a bit* mora.We need to get closer to the palace….. ill see how close i can portal us… i dont think i can get insidebut atleast to fhe edges.. *kida looked to the ladies* imma drop us in… ok? *and, if they were ok with it. Kida would open a portal and drop three in and then back out as they ended up closer. Skipping some of the carnage…if not.. then kida pressed on, the dome faded as she jabbed and sweeped the ones coming at her*
 
Krevnik (K-4713)
 
9/28 11:50PM
Krev would inhale deeply, then turned his head to look at Fiorenza. His voice was low, cold, devoid of emotion. Just loud enough for her to hear. “You’re the one with the Sphinx. Where do we go?”
 
The Brother-Captains of SpArk
 
9/28 11:50PM
Fenryk would not make that mistake a second time; she is fast, but so is he. The blade of his Frost Axe clashed edge-on-edge with Sigridr’s, forcing his charge to a halt, but his assault would not relent. All his strength and ferocity was poured into the his assault upon this woman who had dared take his arm. Taking advantage of her momentary weakness, he lunges, attempting to sink his fangs into Sigridr’s shoulder and crush her bones between his teeth.
 
Moranthiel The White Knight of Ar’Elis
 
9/28 11:51PM
Mora kept Kida close as she looked to Qwen.” We need to get inside the palace at the center. ” Im going to activate my Chrono system to slow time around us….we will only have twenty second to use it to our advantage.” she watched as Qwen attacked then pulled kida with her asa her time slow went active she would rush get closer to the palance. She had one last chrono charge to use so she would save it. Then she deteced LAz inside the palace already? ” Seems we have out in Kida!! get LAz to get un in there STAT!”
 
Ulric the Warden
 
9/28 11:51PM
Leos men manage to get around most of the spears of the on coming units and cut them down however they were quickly approaching 30000 units left “We the reserves we have left over….” Leo says as he starts to use his blood to write a portal spell on the ground it wasn’t able to bring in other heros just the remaining 25000 that they had in reserve but at the moment they called into GWEN “Madam our forces need to remain where we are until we can bring in our reserves if we move further we will not have enough men to really help siege the palace itself
 
Thistle Leafblade (Spirit of Thistlemere)
 
9/28 11:51PM
Angry spirits roil in a giant wavering mass of powerful noxions that rise and roil and surge and then explode outwards fading back intoi the realm where they were always supposed to be, to protect the people they were always meant to help, beyond the fallacies and weak willed notions of battle and date and day and world as it is, to see the long term plans of the trees and the sun.
 
The 501st Legion
 
9/28 11:52PM
The Venator class frigate comes out of hyper space above the battle field.. And a com link goes out to the heroes. “You mind if we join the party? We’re with General Tompkins.” The frigate keeps it’s distance, waiting for permission to engage…
 
Isabo amethyst Hendrix
 
9/28 11:52PM
I growled watching Kaito run after Sigard , I was shaking my head, I jumped into to save his life from the blow he was gonna get to the head. But fine, he wants to go after her that was him. I charged my focuses and went running across the battle field to where they need the most help.
 
The Dragons of Pestilence
 
9/28 11:52PM
Durnehviir glances at Abel as he flew over head. He responded with a burst of Hellfire rounds from his wrist mounted stormbolter. Each penetrating round designed to release a mutagenic acid that eats away organic matter from the inside.
 
Elesis (Queen) Sieghart
 
9/28 11:52PM
Elesis moves slicing through her enemies with her flaming blade moving over to Lily before trying to reach a hand for the woman’s shoulder. “Lily! Are you okay?”
 
Lelouch vi Britannia: Emperor of Hellifyno ~[{DM}]~
 
9/28 11:52PM
That was something unexpected. As the MSF forces used specialized weaponry, the major armament of the Empire would not be destroyed, but shut down as the Sakaradyte cores malfunctioned. With that advantage, there was, for a small moment, a clear and present path directly through the ranks of soiders towards the tower. Tear would indeed hit the spellcaster, knocking her back. But all she needed was the touch. Both a betwitchment of the mind and a poisoning of the body as the man would find himself docile. Moments later, he’d find himself in a dark room inside the Tower, where Cheyenne and a special someone to Abel was being held.
 
Fiorenza Zaferio
 
9/28 11:53PM
Fiorenza nodded. “This way.” She ran through the city, back towards the palace. She had felt the wave of magic, as had the Sphinx. She was remining focused, her eyes glowing slightly as she scanned.
 
Lelouch vi Britannia: Emperor of Hellifyno ~[{DM}]~
 
9/28 11:53PM
“Shielder, Archer, cover that opening.” He commanded, his voice reaching through time and space.
 
Kaito Tsuikia the Immortal
 
9/28 11:53PM
Kaito launched toward the city rushing through it. He’d be slicing through enemy knightmares again. His aim was to get to the palace. He then spoke through the coms link “I’m going for the castle, if I make it there portal to me Kida”
 
SIGRÍÐR – Dead Maiden
 
9/28 11:53PM
A scream of agonizing pain as the fangs of that great beast sink into the meat at her shoulder and her blood fills his slavering maw. Agony would cut through the effect of the adrenalin and to force him to release, she twists her body and smashes the side of her shield into his face, the force of which would shake out a few teeth and shatter his jaw. Even weakened, the might of Valhalla gives her strength
 
Abel Cross, The Dragon Knight
 
9/28 11:53PM
“If you are on our side then get your asses in the battlefield dammit!” Abel said as he is dodging the rounds coming from the dragon and said, “Okay then he is definitely not on our side!” Then he pulls his AR-15 and starts firing at Durnehviir.
 
The Brother-Captains of SpArk
 
9/28 11:54PM
<I am helping my pupil. Be warned: if she dies, I will drag your essence through the Warp and feed you to the cruelest Greater Daemon I can find.> Damantin’s eye-sparks glow menacingly. <I have given her power. You had best keep her alive, or you will experience it firsthand.>
 
Lily Ann Black (Lady W.Duskore)
 
9/28 11:54PM
her ears still ringing some it wasn’t til one of her men gestures behind her as they crouched before her offering aid that lily turned to see the red haired queen. forgetting where she was she lundges at Elesis to try tackle to woman to the ground throwing her arms about her and lays a kiss on her lips-
 
Krevnik (K-4713)
 
9/28 11:54PM
Krev would nod once, easily keeping up to the pace of Fiorenza as he followed after her. He was not expecting her to be a leader of this little group, but it was working to their advantage. His scanners were clogged with the amount of people there were, he was an infiltrator, an assassin, not a soldier – battles of these magnitude did not leave him to many advantages with his augments.
 
Tearlach the Broken
 
9/28 11:54PM
In his mind, battle waged… he has been under enough spells… He was tired of this, tired of things trying to take his mind. His thoughts screamed out in rage, defiance and anger! Demanding his body to move, to have his words be his, even if he had to will his thoughts from his body we wouldn’t stay in this miasma of a bewitchment. His time with the Hyandrian Crystal taught him much how it was to be himself.
 
Alexander the Great
 
9/28 11:55PM
A squad of phalanxers step up and charge Tearlach, stabbing at his chest with a dozen points of death
 
Zoey, Lily, and Vera Tompkins (Vietnow Radio)
 
9/28 11:55PM
Zoey teleports into the city once more, and begins her rampage, tearing through Lelouch’s men, and, eventually right for the castle.. Her eyes glowing a bright yellow, and in her wake, she leaves a path of destruction..
 
GWEN, the Pink Champion
 
9/28 11:55PM
Her move made, Gwen decided to advance with Kida and Mora, if they were trying to get inside. “Okay, we’ve probably got the opportunities outside to unbalance this fight in our favor, but if you two are really trying to get inside, we need to be careful. He’ll have Anthem with him, and might call back any cards to protect him as well.”
 
Ulric the Warden
 
9/28 11:55PM
The minute the reserves where summoned and they saw that opening Leos men let out a loud roaring cry as all 55000 soldiers charged the opening including the mechs cutting down as many as they could if even a decent chunk forced its way in then the emprires forces would have to fight on two sides and as Leo saw the two card classes moving to cover the hole he aimed his staff and formed a box of stone around them in order to keep them still for minute along with using stone walls to block Alexanders forces and the man himself
 
Tearlach the Broken
 
9/28 11:55PM
(Tearlach ws portaled out)
 
Hotaru Hatake
 
9/28 11:56PM
Hotaru kept up pace with Krev and Fio, her footsteps as silent as death itself. She held the blade at her side, at the ready. Fio seemed to know where to go. “We need to relay any info on the cardholder to the Emperor.” She muttered to them as they moved. “He says the card is top priority.”
 
Devil Dog/Freyja
 
9/28 11:56PM
Cheyenne looked up as Tearlach appeared. She remembered him from Thistlemere. What was he dong here? Of all places to end up, why /this/ room? She frowned. No. She would not attack him. Not if she could help it. Her heart was pounding in her chest, blue eyes scanning him. Was he another trick by the Emperor? And where was Freyja?
 
The Brother-Captains of SpArk
 
9/28 11:56PM
One of his eyes is staved in by the force of her shield, and his teeth crack and break; he staggers back, sinking to one knee. Still, with all this damage wrought to his body, the Space Wolf fights on, swinging his axe under her shield to try and open her stomach.
 
Alexander the Great
 
9/28 11:56PM
Immediately, as if… she is being tracked? Zoey is attacked, a squad of cavalry sent charge at her with lance points levelled
 
Elesis (Queen) Sieghart
 
9/28 11:57PM
That was unexpected. Like, she didn’t see such a thing coming at all as she falls back onto her rear feeling lips connect with hers. Though, her adrenaline is running wild and her mind is everywhere at the moment, so that kiss sort of pushed her over the edge a little as she wraps her arms around Lily returning the kiss. Of course, she can’t just make out with the woman in the middle of a war and pushes her back some keeping her hands around her waste. “Hey. Hey. Let’s save it for later okay. Right now, let’s not die, okay?” She’s smiling despite the chaos around them. Something about having that special person close.
 
Alexander the Great
 
9/28 11:57PM
Phalanx step up to restrict forward movement, spears pushing people back.
 
Tearlach the Broken
 
9/28 11:57PM
His body stood there, but he wasn’t silent in his mind. His will trying to reassert itself over his body. His thoughts a storm of fury
 
Zoey, Lily, and Vera Tompkins (Vietnow Radio)
 
9/28 11:57PM
Zoey makes a quick motion, and the lance’s would be brought out of their hands and brought into the ground, mean while, Zoey tears through them quickly, a mind bullet blasting through their heads faster than Zoey can spot them.
 
Fiorenza Zaferio
 
9/28 11:58PM
Fiorenza was slightly confused as to why the Sphinx was going back to the palace. But, as the cat had gotten a whiff of the scent from before, she had no doubt that the cat knew where it was going. She had a blank expression as she moved. It wasn’t the first time that she had been in a situation like this, and she doubted it would be the last. She still refused to open fire upon either side. Not having the all-clear to do so. So she moved. It was all she could to.
 
do*
 
Alexander the Great
 
9/28 11:58PM
The charge breaks against zoeys mental powers but a splintering sidearm sends a shard of magically damaging metal ripping through her forearm.
 
The Dragons of Pestilence
 
9/28 11:58PM
The rounds from the AR-15 corrode into ash as they entered Durnehviir’s aura of decay. The Dreadnought by his side returned with a spew of heavy autocannon fire at Abel and his mount in the sky. Durnehviir focused his attention on the Space Marines in battle. Through his vox channels he ordered his men to spear head their fortifications.
 
Kida le Morte
 
9/28 11:58PM
*once through the portals, time would slow as kida ran with mora and maybe gwen, as they were only a few streets away, kida needed the palace back.* that palace is made by twine and true web… we can do much more of inside… *kida nodded* im not sure about the other cardholders but we are keeping you safe… now.. cmon.. we are so close.. *as the carnage kept going. More portals would open and begin to suck smaller enemy ships and air troops right out of the sky and disposing of them somewhere…*
 
Lily Ann Black (Lady W.Duskore)
 
9/28 11:59PM
she glares down at the woman giving her a light thump in the chest as she drew her lips back..”damn it woman why didn’t you tell me you was caught up in this mess” she rolls off elesis and helps her get to her feet put kept her head down as her troops fire another volley of arrows just over their heads..”dont worry after this you will owe me a bath”
 
Devil Dog/Freyja
 
9/28 11:59PM
Silence from the Marine. She watched him, hoping he wasn’t like Anthem. Hoping he was still /him/. But as of late….hope was hard to come by for the dark-haired woman.
 
Alexander the Great
 
9/28 11:59PM
Another charge of cavalry surges down towards Kida and Mora, again, as if they were all being tracked.
 
‘Siren’ (Scion Anthem) Kishimoto
 
00:00AM
In response to the sudden appearance of her brother, Anthem quickly pulled her blade and yelled in response. “Excalibur!” As she blasted the Ultima spell with a condensed beam of pure energy, fueled by the hope of thousands against the spell. Without a word, she moved to engage the spellcaster in combat.
 
Kaito Tsuikia the Immortal
 
00:00AM
Kaito kept destroying the non functional Knightmares, trying to assure they wouldn’t come back into the battle as he kept pushing towards the tower.
 
Krevnik (K-4713)
 
00:00AM
Krev would immediately take notice to where they were heading – the palace? What for? Have they been falling behind enough to where a target was /that/ close? Despite the thought, he did not react, his emotions shut down, as he instead just made his steps quick and precise as he followed. “This isn’t going our way.” He suddenly said.
 
Ulric the Warden
 
00:00AM
They would take a large amount of death and injuries as they try to force their way though but they would be able to get a decent size of 600 men through as the rest continue to fight and clash with the soldiers and Knightmares Leo was with the group that got ahead but they were in bad shape
 
Alexander the Great
 
00:00AM
Phalanx soldiers surge against the Pestilence legions and while many die their armor deflects the majority of rounds and they close to hold, only to see the legions devastated from cavalry charges.
 
Zoey, Lily, and Vera Tompkins (Vietnow Radio)
 
00:00AM
That metal would pierce her arm, but the would heals as it exits.. Zoey lifts the soldier who attacked, and… Tears it apart, right there… Allowing for one massive blood and gore session. Her other half is pleased.
 
((Wound))
 
Moranthiel The White Knight of Ar’Elis
 
00:00AM
She moved with kida and Qwen now to the palace. She saw the charge of those damn calvery again. Mora would slam her hand down and connected to the Weave and send a rise wave wall of it be sent at them as they charged.” Come on we got a man inside already
 
Alexander the Great
 
00:01AM
Artillery blasts crash towards Krevnik.
 
GWEN, the Pink Champion
 
00:01AM
Gwen lobbed a grenade rather lazily at the very committed cavalry. “You guys seem to know this place better than I do, so… lead the way.”
 
Lazarus Gideon Kishimoto
 
00:01AM
“Move aside sister. I will free you soon enough.” Lazarus thrust his hand forward as his Ultima spell was cancelled out, the floor of the palace transfiguring into grasping chains inscribed with countless tiny runes. More and more chains formed, spearing and binding anything within reach, but making Lelouch the priority.
 
Zoey, Lily, and Vera Tompkins (Vietnow Radio)
 
00:01AM
Zoey reaches the castle… And teleports inside it’s walls. She starts with a move she probably coulda used earlier.. One massive telekinetic shockwave, strong enough to take down the section of wall behind her as she continues her rush.
 
Fiorenza Zaferio
 
00:01AM
Fiorenza would have, if she were her usual self, had a snappy retort. But instead, Krev would be met with, “no. It is not. Stupidi fottuti ribelli.” And still she moved until she reached the palace doors. Inside. That was where the Sphinx wanted her to go.
 
Ulric the Warden
 
00:02AM
The Longer Leos men fought at that opening the longer they kept it open for some people to get through it was many that could squeeze through but heros could get in the damned main area now but it would last for long as men were being cut down and shot full of arrows
 
Abel Cross, The Dragon Knight
 
00:02AM
It was close for Abel as he dodges the cannon fire and he yell, “Holy shit!” He pulls his flintlock gun out and as he loads a bullet with the initials ‘M.F.’ he said, “I was going to save this for LeDouche, but fuck it.” He aims his gun at the dragon’s head and after five seconds of charging it forms a white orb at the other end and he yell, “Taste Megaflare you undead fuck!” And fires at the undead dragon’s head, as it makes impact the small orb’s size grew twenty times causing Durnehiir’s head blown off completely.
 
Lelouch vi Britannia: Emperor of Hellifyno ~[{DM}]~
 
00:02AM
The Caster had disappeared back into the darkness, to complete conceal her prescene until she was needed again. Archer from high above would fire weapons against the Twin goddesses and Gwen, now stepping off of the ship and casually hovered in the air. Portals of gold summoned the fired weapons.
 
Thistle Leafblade (Spirit of Thistlemere)
 
00:02AM
Thistle… reborn…. kills
 
She kills everyone
 
anyone
 
She kills
 
Elesis (Queen) Sieghart
 
00:03AM
Ow! She’s a little sore there from blocking attacks, but that’s alright. She couldn’t help but chuckle some. “Yes ma’am.” She says to the bath comment figuring she’ll explain it all to her when they aren’t getting fired on. Back to killing everything that is moving she goes as she raises her blade and suddenly flaming comets appear from the skies crashing down onto Alexander’s men.
 
Krevnik (K-4713)
 
00:03AM
Krev would understand her, but he did not retort on the matter. He just shook his head and made his way inside with her. The Sphinx never let them down before. He trusted it.
 
Thistle Leafblade (Spirit of Thistlemere)
 
00:03AM
She kills the soldiers
 
She kills the freedom fighters
 
She laughs as she slices throats and lives
 
Kida le Morte
 
00:04AM
*kida nodded* so close. Hurry…. *then kida pulled gwen and mora to the doors of the palace of legends. Then looking from above* damn im really hating these cards…
 
Lelouch vi Britannia: Emperor of Hellifyno ~[{DM}]~
 
00:04AM
Lelouch now turned around, staring Lazarus in the eye as he let his Champion handled the Spellcaster. “I commanded you, die!” As soon as they made eye contact, the effect would take place. What would the wizard do?
 
Tearlach the Broken
 
00:04AM
His force of will still fights against the cage of force in control of him… he sees Chey there, and he knows this isn’t good. He saw the other, and didn’t now them, but knew getting out was imperative .
 
Thistle Leafblade (Spirit of Thistlemere)
 
00:04AM
Bloodbath in Ar’Elis… again…
 
Hotaru Hatake
 
00:05AM
Hotaru tried to understand what they said, but had /no/ idea. Firefly followed them inside. “We have to turn this around.. We need one of those damn cards.”
 
Moranthiel The White Knight of Ar’Elis
 
00:05AM
Mora quickly set up her VM filed to block the archer attack and reflect it back at him.” We have another problem seems one of the cards has gone berserk” Some get on that!” she would voice on coms then pushed again.
 
GWEN, the Pink Champion
 
00:05AM
Oh, look what was that, very… angry looking woman riding on the back of a malfunctioning Knightmare? All clad in yellow, aiming herself towards the Archer above them? It was the Assassin, and at the last minute, she JUMPED just so she could get at the target she’d been given. A gleaming katana, and the archer it was meant to go into, they were moments away from meeting. “Nah, I like the cards.”
 
Devil Dog/Freyja
 
00:05AM
Cheyenne watched him. He seemed to be…normal. “T-Tearlach?” There was no red in her eyes, save for the fact that they were bloodshot. “W-what happened? What’s goin’ on?” She frowned. Freyja….Anthem. Where was Freyja?!
 
Kaito Tsuikia the Immortal
 
00:05AM
Kaito apparently not being stopped from his charge towards the tower was now standing below it. “Is this where I’m supposed to be at.” He tapped his ears “am I supposed to be at the entrance of a tower” he spoke through the communication of the hero’s.
 
Lily Ann Black (Lady W.Duskore)
 
00:05AM
lily smirks giving elesis romp a playful smack before turning to her men ordering them over just as the second triffid creature catches fire and begins to burn flailing burning plant material about the dirstrict any timber building catching fire too-
 
The Dragons of Pestilence
 
00:05AM
Dragon Claws give chase to Alexander through the air, their wings giving them unnatural speed. Kraken Perpetrator rounds spew from their bolters with deadly accuracy.
 
‘Siren’ (Scion Anthem) Kishimoto
 
00:05AM
In a careful movement of a grace with her blade and manpulation of both air and earth did she block the chains that intended to grab her and the Emperor. With an upwards swing, another blast of light flew at Lazarus in between her movements.
 
SIGRÍÐR – Dead Maiden
 
00:06AM
The ax of Fenryk scrapes beneath SIGRÍÐR’S defense and a slash breach the leather armor. Blood pours from the wound and once more her vision is flowered with pain and agony. Staggering back with blood pouring from both shoulder and a hefty belly wound, her shield positioned to defend her abdomen from further attack. It was a wound that should have finished any mortal and yet still she is ambulant and snarling in the face of Fenryk. With the power of the dead behind her, her ax swings, drenched in the space marines blood and strikes straight for his neck. She would have his head as a trophy.
 
Lazarus Gideon Kishimoto
 
00:06AM
The runic chains snapped up as soon as Ruler turned to face Lazarus, forming a circle in front of the Servant and magical energy blazing between the chains. No sight could be passed through that field of intense light, perhaps even bright enough to act as a flash to blind the Ruler. “No being commands the fate of a KISHIMOTO!” A sweep forward with his staff had a powerful wave of Force energy meeting the light blast head on, the power of hope being matched by the pure Force energy of an artificial infinity stone.
 
Tearlach the Broken
 
00:07AM
His thoughts continued. “Flex ya damn fingers at least! Ya useless hunk of fuckin flesh!” He needed to assure they would get out… he needed to fight… He HAD to fight.
 
Lime the Undying
 
00:07AM
From the skies above the war tarnished land, three boxes of medicine, potions and enhancing drugs are thrown. Soon enough parachutes open, as they slowly fall on the defending site. Scattered across the battlefield, no one really knew the purpose of these items. A dark shadow was seen within the clouds above. Resembling a cylinder of sorts. Another set of supplies, totaling in 6 crates scattered across the battle ground. For now nothing else came from the skies.
 
Fiorenza Zaferio
 
00:07AM
Fiorenza made her way into the room where the spellcaster was. She hated magic, even if she had her own. She would rush in, footsteps silent. And she would motion to Krevnik. That one. She knew she didn’t have to speak. She knew a motion would tell him all he needed to know.
 
Ulric the Warden
 
00:07AM
Leos men could not hold the opening any longer so they decided to shield push the enemy back hard before the remaining 10000 soldiers ran off after Leo who was approaching the palace slowly
 
Thistle Leafblade (Spirit of Thistlemere)
 
00:08AM
In the wake of the death of the destruction, of the blood that flows at the hands of the invisible blades, nymphs begin to move in, so do smurfs, and owls, and imps and fae, and creatures of night and day, and they begin to battle for the realm too, alongside the suddenly unleashed Thistle. they rush into the fray and as they fight they are fresh, they are new, and they turn the tide of battle, even while they take up defensive positions, begin to occupy the highlands and the low, and conquer all of the turret towers and barracks that exist around the great crystal palace everyone is focused on.
 
Abel Cross, The Dragon Knight
 
00:08AM
The same dragon that Abel was on came back to him and as Abel jumps back on his back he transform back to his original self and as he is looking at the enemy airships crashing down by the help of the gremlins’ help he radio in and said, “Status report.”
 
The Brother-Captains of SpArk
 
00:08AM
The sound of flesh tearing split even through the noise of the raging battle, as Sigridr’s axe cleaved on through the Space Marine’s neck. In death, he awarded her with an eternal, defiant snarl – a permanent reminder of this showdown, the wounds he inflicted on her and the glorious death she gave him. Perhaps he’ll encounter her in Valhalla – none can say he hasn’t earned his place at the All-Father’s table.
 
Elesis (Queen) Sieghart
 
00:08AM
She jumps slightly from the smack to her bottom and gives Lily a look blushing only slightly before focusing on the battle again. “Damn her. This is not the time for any of that.”
 
GWEN, the Pink Champion
 
00:09AM
Taking her Vorpal blade in hand, Gwen looked at the wall in front of her and decided that it had to go. So she made a door, or opened the one in front of her, by the same method, which was cutting it the fuck down. “Aaaaand look, we’re inside! Let’s go.”
 
Devil Dog/Freyja
 
00:09AM
Cheyenne sighed. Okay, then. He wasn’t /normal/. But he wasn’t being controlled. She couldn’t hit the cage with her feet like she wanted. One leg was out of commission. So instead she simple sat. Even with the brace, her leg still screamed in pain.
 
Kaito Tsuikia the Immortal
 
00:09AM
Kaito would climb the tower to see the Emperor and Anthem fighting a wizard. He would put a helmet upon his head that had a reflective surface to block Lelouchs Geass. He drew one of his katanas and swung it toward the Emperor. “Surprise!”
 
Lelouch vi Britannia: Emperor of Hellifyno ~[{DM}]~
 
00:09AM
The forces of the Emperor slowly pushed back, the heroes were making a dent. In the meanwhile, there were heroes already in the palace. As the Geass didn’t work, Lelu waved his scepter and yelled out. “Archer. Come forth and protected your master.” And suddenly, from outside to in, Gigamesh stepped in from a portal to do battle with the Wizard as well.
 
Alexander the Great
 
00:10AM
A golden rider surges down and crashes into Kaito throwing his blow off.
 
Moranthiel The White Knight of Ar’Elis
 
00:10AM
Kida qwen made a way in lets go.” She would tiug at kida as she went in after Qwen” Qwen me and kida have our target you should help with ruler.
 
Alexander the Great
 
00:10AM
A hundred companion cavalry spear at Kaito afterwards.
 
Tearlach the Broken
 
00:10AM
“MOVE DAMN YOU!” He pushed with his willpower, hoping for at least a twitch… something… He wasn’t going to let up
 
Krevnik (K-4713)
 
00:10AM
Krev would stop right along with Fiorenza, his eyes looking over as she made the motion of the spellcaster. A strange figure similar to the one he had shot earlier. He blinked, then quickly crouched down, took aim at the spellcaster. Maybe /this/ time it would be final. He aimed, just like before, for the head, finger slowly moving to the trigger, where he would then take a shot.
 
Isabo amethyst Hendrix
 
00:10AM
I went to where the battle was the thickest and my eyes had changed from amethyst to ice blue and suckled in a few enemy’s soldiers lives to fix the damage done to my arm from Sig and then went right back into soltering the enemy.
 
‘Siren’ (Scion Anthem) Kishimoto
 
00:10AM
Anthem’s blade would counter that of Kaito’s as he came after the Emperor, exhaling a massive collum of fire and lightning from her mouth at the man.
 
Abel Cross, The Dragon Knight
 
00:10AM
In the same room with Cheyenne there is a female elf that looks like death. Abel is still flying around and as he sees Lelouch he radio and said, “I found Lelouch, permission to go down and go into combat?”
 
Zoey, Lily, and Vera Tompkins (Vietnow Radio)
 
00:10AM
Due to the player having some technical difficulties, Zoey had teleported back to access what she’s just done.. Her other half stirs a small bit… <What’s wrong?> “I Just slaughtered those people..” <They’re the ‘bad guys’, remember?> “I… Fuck off..” She sighs, teleporting in to help out the space marines, starting out by supplying them cover by forming telekinetic shields for them.
 
Lelouch vi Britannia: Emperor of Hellifyno ~[{DM}]~
 
00:11AM
Tear would find control very slowly moving back into him, through his force of will alone.
 
Ulric the Warden
 
00:11AM
Shortly after Gwen arrived at their desination Leo and his men would force open the door and the remaining 10600 sodiers and 3 mechs would move inside the men guarding the door as Leo himsef ran as well as a old man could to Gwen and the others “I’m so sorry i couldn’t make it quicker….” He says to Gwen bleeding from his arm and stomach plus his mouth
 
The Dragons of Pestilence
 
00:11AM
Plague Zombies trampled the ground heading towards the Space Marines, a couple of squads of the Dragons of Pestilence followed swift behind them spewing death and decay from the plaguethrowers and bolter rounds into anything that moves.
 
Thistle Leafblade (Spirit of Thistlemere)
 
00:11AM
The faces of the dead she has killed haunt Zoey and will always haunt her, even as she battles on.
 
The Brother-Captains of SpArk
 
00:12AM
Thirty Astartes, ten of each Company, followed Gwen, their blades and bolters mowing down any and all resistance they encountered.
 
Tearlach the Broken
 
00:12AM
“Come on, keep moving.” His fingers twitched slightly, his toes wiggled in his boots. “That’s right… toes first and fingers… small bits… come on lad, ya ripped one of those damn cards you can get your body back… ” His mouth mumbled and almost like he was saying the words.
 
Alexander the Great
 
00:12AM
Cavalry charges tear through the plague zombie ranks and disperse them, explosive charges senmding temporal blasts that leave the space marines behind locked in places just moments before they themselves were born::
 
Hotaru Hatake
 
00:12AM
Hotaru stopped, watching Fio and Krev. If his initial surprise attack wouldn’t work, Hotaru had her blade at the ready to attack said spellcaster. The Emperor /needed/ the cards. That was the only prominent thought in her mind.
 
Fiorenza Zaferio
 
00:12AM
Fiorenza looked around for Firefly. Silent weapons. That’s what they needed. If spotted, she would nod. Something. Anything. Fiorenza had /never/ failed a mission. Now would be a bad time to start, yes?
 
Kaito Tsuikia the Immortal
 
00:12AM
Kaito opened his mouth breathing in the fire and lightning and smirked. “Funny, guess you’re Emperor had no information on me.” His blade would push against Anthems. “I’m an Elemental Dragon! Those types of attacks don’t work on me!” His free hand would aim at Lelouch and a black matter energy blast would fire towards the Emperor.
 
GWEN, the Pink Champion
 
00:13AM
“Don’t apologize, just… guard this spot, okay? And watch our backs. We’ll take care of this.” Nodding to Leo and all the rest of the soldiers with them, Gwen went forward with Kida and Mora. “Lelouch will be at a seat of power, somewhere he can overlook all of this. We gotta get there!”
 
Moane
 
00:13AM
(If actions were done to moane the chat box stopped working for me. Sorry)
 
Kida le Morte
 
00:13AM
*kida was pulled along and spoke into her comm* anyone on the resitance side, i request you get down for moment… *then as kida spoke the palace walls would begin to glow. The red crystals and green crystals would glow as an ignited shockwave began to surge out from the palace… good old twine magics still had their effects!*
 
Isabo amethyst Hendrix
 
00:13AM
I needed to get onto that ship. I tapping the com at my ear”I need to get on that ship, can anyone get me next to Ledouche, I mean lelouch?”
 
SIGRÍÐR – Dead Maiden
 
00:13AM
The skjaldmær roars as the space marines head is cleft from throat and goes spinning across the battlefield, spraying all with blood. The battlerage upon her – she bleeds from multiple wounds. A bite at her shoulder, a sash of thigh and belly, arrows bristle in her shield from bizarre friendly fire and yet, energy enough to snatch that head from the ground and retreat to defend her emperor at his tower. As she reappears, tossing the head of the space marine at the Emperor’s feet, she is once more ready to accept her role as last defense. “It took longer than expected- but all honor to the great warrior. It was a good death!”
 
Lazarus Gideon Kishimoto
 
00:13AM
The bullet was completely unexpected, Lazarus only just barely sensing it coming as it breached within ten feet of him. His eyes snapped to look directly at it, even as the world seemed to slow down. Within his red eyes, the pupil flickered and began to change shape. And then the adrenaline came along with a surge of magic power. Expelled from his body like a massive pressure wave, Lazarus could only watch as the bullet came closer and closer before finally stopping just a few inches away from his head, suspended in midair from the force.
 
Lily Ann Black (Lady W.Duskore)
 
00:14AM
still holding south to everyone lily backs up northwards moving diagonally across the pathways and alleyway never a direct route changing occasionally to move up through a alleys to add to change thing’s up-
 
Devil Dog/Freyja
 
00:14AM
Cheyenne was there with the elven woman. Trying her best, with little to no supplies, to keep her alive and awake. She glanced back to Tearlach. And there was nothing she could do to help him.
 
The Flying Pug
 
00:14AM
From the skies another half dozen of supply crates fell towards the loosing party. Large and made from wood, they contained herbs, bandages medical treatment, adrenaline and other enhancing drugs.
 
Abel Cross, The Dragon Knight
 
00:14AM
“Kida! Can you hear me?!” Abel said as he is trying to make contact to her through the com, “I see Lelouch and is being distracted, permission to attack him!”
 
Zoey, Lily, and Vera Tompkins (Vietnow Radio)
 
00:14AM
Zoey sighs… She goes back in, heading straight for the castle once again. She eventually find herself joining Gwen, as she uses her usual mind bullet attack to tear through some enemy forces.. “Sup, pinky.” She says casually, as if the whole battle wasn’t going on. “Mind if i help?”
 
Hotaru Hatake
 
00:14AM
Hotaru blinks, pulling out a few kunai – she’d even offer one to the others. She assumed they had decent enough aim to toss a knife. That’s what Fio wants, yes?
 
Moranthiel The White Knight of Ar’Elis
 
00:14AM
As kida did her think she herself ran over to the closest terminal.” Ah still here.” She then ported herself into the True Web and started to gather energy .” gunna need a moment Kida ” she would say inside her mind
 
Fiorenza Zaferio
 
00:15AM
Well. That was a bust. So she would turn the emotion back on to let herself /enjoy/ the bloodlust. And her hand would shift to a blade. She nodded. “Take him out. We ‘ave our orders.” She would then let herself be camouflaged once more. And slip around the room. If she had to, she would throw herself in front of her employer. After all, the nanomachines would take care of anything nonlethat.
 
nonlethal*
 
Tearlach the Broken
 
00:16AM
His fingers closed into a fist. “Right, now… somethin’ simple… scratch yer backside… come on.” His arm moved slowly, to scratch and pull his kilt to a more comfortable set up. “Right, now we got that fixed… let’s take a step.”
 
Ulric the Warden
 
00:16AM
“Yes maam we will die protecting you mission” The Old man salutes as he walks back down to his soldiers grabbing a chair a quite large chair and sitting down in it and positioning his staff in a way that they can useit at any time and if Leo was honest they were sheep to the slaughter they were exhausted injured beyond belief and mentally hurt at this moment they were ready to die but they wouldn’t make it easy as they started to barricade the entrace
 
The Brother-Captains of SpArk
 
00:16AM
Relic-Master Damantin is with Zoey, his cape fluttering as Warp Energy races across his body in short, bright arcs. He looks at the thirty Space Marines following Gwen, and as one they fall into step behind him. Though he is of a different Company, he is still a Brother-Captain, and wields authority over them all.
 
Abel Cross, The Dragon Knight
 
00:17AM
“Kida!” Abel still trying to get to her, “Do you read?! I got Lelouch below me! Permission to take him out for good!”
 
Krevnik (K-4713)
 
00:17AM
Krev would slowly lower his rifle, watching as the bullet was slowed to a stop mere inches from the target. He stood up from his crouch, lowering his rifle completely to his side, eyes locking directly towards Lazurus from where he stood. The glowing blue irises of his eyes shimmering faintly. He did not blink, merely narrowed his eyes. That did not work, and thus, he knew it might need to get a bit more up close and personal. He took in a deep breath, sidestepping slowly, footsteps silent, eyes focused on Lazurus as he moved forward, breaking distance between them. He would then drop his rifle, reach into his coat with both hands, and withdraw two handguns, resting them at his side. His eyes watched Lazurus closely as Fiorenza went to protect their employer.
 
Narrator
 
00:17AM
The Palace of Twine and True Web explodes in a million multicolored lights and energies and the ancient priomordial energies flush through the structure, opening an enormous empty hole in the light that suffuses and drowns everyone. And in that ancient gaping darkness…. is everything, and nothing. It reveals all of the mysteries of life, and yet reveals that life is but a joke. It is the alpha and omega and the space between where we sit and cry. It is all and none. It is the truth and as it shakes reality shakes and quakes and then normalizes, and yet as it does everything seems a little less the same.
 
Elesis (Queen) Sieghart
 
00:17AM
Seems all that fighting and pushing forward finally paid off for her since she missed her chance to teleport with everyone else. “Finally!” She mutters seeing Ulric’s men guarding a door and rushing forward to enter and look for where she could help the main cast save the day and end all this fighting.
 
Kida le Morte
 
00:17AM
Gwen, you go on. Just stay inside the palace… *kida nodded to mora* lets see what this baby can do again.. *then another shockwave…little bigger. And more… on fire…kida nodded as more found their way, then her com* abel, come help here. Be careful we dont want to injure our own
 
The Flying Pug
 
00:18AM
A barrage of fire bombs, was falling upon the hotpots of the clash. Not helping anyone in particular. Perhaps a target to disrupt a clash? Thus the main beings that might get the metallic balls, threatening to blow up was Sigrid, Hotaru and Alexander.
 
Lelouch vi Britannia: Emperor of Hellifyno ~[{DM}]~
 
00:18AM
Lelouch sensed and watched as his Shielder servant had been felled. With people spilling into his room, he stepped back towards the wall, forming around him as he quickly tried to hurry out of the room. Only to find himself, perhaps drawn by fate? Down a series of hallways and right in front of the Avenger, Gwen…
 
Narrator
 
00:18AM
Distortions…. gap plug sparks in a few walls. Nothing major.
 
Abel Cross, The Dragon Knight
 
00:18AM
“Okay on my way,” Abel said as he command the dragon head back to Kida and the others.
 
‘Siren’ (Scion Anthem) Kishimoto
 
00:18AM
In the meanwhile, covering her Emperors escape. Anthem fired a blast of pure enerhy at the ball Kaito fired. Risking all other attacks against her as she did so.
 
The Dragons of Pestilence
 
00:19AM
Durnehviir and his terminators stormed their way toward Gwen and her companions. Heavy Autocannon fire spewed from the Dreadnought at his side, the terminators responded with Kraken rounds along side the dreadnoughts rain of death. Durnehviir’s warp energies swelled up around him, tortured screams could be heard from his Soul Glaive. “DEATH TO ALL,” Durnehviir’s daemonic voiced boomed across the field, daring a challenge.
 
Tearlach the Broken
 
00:19AM
He lurched forward to the end of his cell, slowly, like moving through deep mud or snow. His body reacted to his thoughts a bit at a time.
 
Fiorenza Zaferio
 
00:19AM
Fiorenza would keep herself in position. If anything happened, she would leap in the way. That was her only choice.
 
Moranthiel The White Knight of Ar’Elis
 
00:19AM
Inside the True web The surge would aid Kida with her attcks she also tried to seek out Tearlach. she could not open the cell just yet but if he was inside the palace she could use her purge system tpo at least free him from his hex.
 
Lelouch vi Britannia: Emperor of Hellifyno ~[{DM}]~
 
00:19AM
-Takes out part about Shielder. She is still alive.-
 
The Flying Pug
 
00:20AM
The shadow within the skies shifted, as an arcane eye was forming just below it. It took a time ti charge up. The ship was moving towards Lelouche’s position.
 
Abel Cross, The Dragon Knight
 
00:20AM
Abel made it back to Kida and as he jumps down from the dragon he rushes over to her and ask, “So what do you want me to do?”
 
Thistle Leafblade (Spirit of Thistlemere)
 
00:20AM
The battle focuses on the tower, the nymph armies have taken the outer perimeter, the barracks, the silos, the military enclosures around its former walls.
 
Hotaru Hatake
 
00:20AM
“We’ll get him.” She muttered towards Krev, before she ran around with her blade drew at her side. Hotaru begun with a test, running towards Lazarus with a curved blade held at her side. She’d try and run at the man’ side, swiping the blade up towards Lazarus. She’d aim for his side, hoping to split him open. If the blade cuts anything, it would erupt in a compact explosion. God, she loved this thing.
 
Devil Dog/Freyja
 
00:20AM
Cheyenne simply watched. She waited. Surely he would notice her once he felt normal? She didn’t want to speak to him yet. She focused on the elf, speaking to her every now and then to keep her awake. Sleep would be bad for her in this state, she figured.
 
Kida le Morte
 
00:20AM
*kida then tried to call to mora* we got gaps and holes… shit might not work right…. but the shockwaves seem to be ok… *kida looked to the crystals*
 
Kaito Tsuikia the Immortal
 
00:20AM
Kaito would grab at Anthem slamming her into the ground with enough force to knock her out. “I’m through playing games” he looked up seeing Sig and pointed his Sword at her. “Do you remember me?”
 
Lily Ann Black (Lady W.Duskore)
 
00:20AM
hearing the explosion through the city lily heads that direction to offer a defence for those trying to get in or out from forces now too draw to that area from the blast-
 
Lelouch vi Britannia: Emperor of Hellifyno ~[{DM}]~
 
00:20AM
He welcomed the Shielder to the room, ordering her to defend while he made his retreat against Kaito and Lazarus, helping Anthem.
 
The Flying Pug
 
00:21AM
The skies below the ship cracked, something grand was being summoned. Something rather large. A being to pursuit the ones standing behind Lelouch.
 
Tearlach the Broken
 
00:21AM
He moved and stopped at the cell bars. “Alright body.. One more thing… Get a nice good hit on your head… knock some sense in ya…”
 
GWEN, the Pink Champion
 
00:21AM
Whatever Kida did… it was pretty amazing. But there was no time to stand around and marvel at it. She ran. She ran, she ran, she ran, and she ran pretty good. All that exercise, it was paying off just enough, and then… there he was. Lelouch. “HEY, ASSHOLE!” And then… she grabbed her chinchilla. That chinchilla did the unbelievable and became a chainsword. And that chainsword became GWEN RUNNING FULL TILT AT LELOUCH SCREAMING BLOODY MURDER.
 
Moranthiel The White Knight of Ar’Elis
 
00:22AM
Kida people are getting away we need to keep Ruler here so he can be dealt with.” Mora would start to override some of the palace security are at least to to as she was still gathering TW energy.
 
Fiorenza Zaferio
 
00:22AM
And the Emperor was leaving. Good. She would then move closer to Lazarus now, slowly and carefully, her bladed hand poised for a strike. If this went well, she would strike towards his arms.
 
The Brother-Captains of SpArk
 
00:22AM
“Will you challenge us, Warp-Fiend?” Damantin bellowed back at Durnehviir, slamming his force staff on the ground and causing a burst of lightning to emit from the depths of his cloak. “I am your opponent, if this be the case.”
 
Alexander the Great
 
00:22AM
Rider continues to send cavalry charges at Mora and Kida
 
Zoey, Lily, and Vera Tompkins (Vietnow Radio)
 
00:22AM
Zoey would teleport to catch up with Gwen.. She watches as Gwen makes her charge, waiting to see if any assistance would be needed..
 
Moranthiel The White Knight of Ar’Elis
 
00:22AM
-is not longer on this physical plane-
 
Isabo amethyst Hendrix
 
00:23AM
I heard an felt the magical blast”Kida please tell me that was you”
 
Thistle Leafblade (Spirit of Thistlemere)
 
00:23AM
The city ruins of Ar’elis continue to be occupied by the forest creatures of Thistlemere.
 
Tearlach the Broken
 
00:23AM
He then banged his head against the cell bars and shook his head free. “Gods above and below… THAT WILL WAKE YA UP!” he laughed a bit, and looked around. “Oi! You there, where the hells are we?” He looked to Chey and the elf. The fact the man was still standing was a testament to his will.
 
Abel Cross, The Dragon Knight
 
00:23AM
Willow, one of Abel’s friend and a dragonoid, is trying her best to heal the injures, Abel on the other hand jumps behind rider in time. He taps his shoulder and ask, “Hey, don’t mind if I ride you you?”
 
Lazarus Gideon Kishimoto
 
00:23AM
Dropping the floating bullet, Laz spun and activated his Force Glaive, swinging it to counter the slash from the white haired assassin. The magical blade could not be cut, and indeed would cut anything not protected by some form of supernatural force. With his free hand he released a torrent of seeking spearheaded chains from the floor and walls at Krevnik.
 
The Flying Pug
 
00:23AM
A might pay appeared from the portal that formed, as a crimson dragon from the Ruins of Dawn appeared. Huffing out a hellish flame, it eyed the battlefield below. The backup was here. It was time to mow down armies. To send the blinded warriors to their grave. It was time for the dragon to feast. To be free from the chains of it’s master.
 
Devil Dog/Freyja
 
00:23AM
Cheyenne took a breath. “Welcome to the Imperial prison,” she muttered. “Now. How the hell did /you/ get here?” She glanced back at the elf. Was she awake? Gods, she hoped so.
 
Tearlach the Broken
 
00:24AM
“No clue! Now then ladies… shall I get ya out of here?”
 
Moranthiel The White Knight of Ar’Elis
 
00:24AM
since mora and kida both had some control of the palace she created barreirs to guard kida from the charge.
 
Kida le Morte
 
00:24AM
*now for each cavalry that was sent towards the palace, a different twine magic would kick up. From shockwaves that threw them back, to black lightning that sparked from the crystals….*
 
Abel Cross, The Dragon Knight
 
00:24AM
The elf is still unresponsive as her breathing is slow.
 
Moranthiel The White Knight of Ar’Elis
 
00:25AM
Weave Zealots would also appear out of gates to protect her
 
Devil Dog/Freyja
 
00:25AM
Cheyenne nodded. “Please. I’m sick of bars.” She stood, lifting the elf as best as she could. Damn that leg of hers was screaming at her. “Freyja. Is she alive? He knows about her.”
 
Krevnik (K-4713)
 
00:25AM
Krev would immediately raise his firearms and take a couple shots towards the target; Lazurus, about three bullets, until he immediately caught notice of the spearheads emitting from the walls and floor. He would crouch down and lunge back, rolling backwards and immediately back up to his feet, then a lunge to the side to avoid the remainders. He would then raise his weapons again, four more shots taken – each one heading towards the center of the spellcaster’s torso.
 
Lelouch vi Britannia: Emperor of Hellifyno ~[{DM}]~
 
00:25AM
Lelouch moved his specter against Gwen and her chain sword, a look of sheer terror on his face as he looked into that black mask. It was too late, he was too slow. Not planning for everything it would seem, the Emperor took a slash across his chest. A look of pain, his hand coming up to his chest as he fell to his knees. “I guess… It was always supposed to end this way…” Where his last words as his body started to glow. Tears in his eyes as it deterioted into light. Along with that, so did his command on anyone he Geassed.
 
Jon Snow.
 
00:25AM
* He looked around trying to find the Emperor, he needed orders if he were to help, but then he saw the dragon * Archers! Draw, Knot, Loose! * A volley of arrows was sent at the dragon in hopes to weaken it *
 
Lelouch vi Britannia: Emperor of Hellifyno ~[{DM}]~
 
00:25AM
Slowly. Soliders disappeared.
 
Tanks, machines, they disappeared too. Into light.
 
The Earth shook violently.
 
Hotaru Hatake
 
00:26AM
“Get the Emperor to Safety!” She screams towards whoever would listen. “Get him /out/ of here!” She shouts, unable to help herself. When the blade was countered with another blade, the blade released a small explosion. It was enough to launch her back a few feet. “FUCK!” The blade was enchanted to /cause/ these explosions. A gift from the pirate James, well.. from his treasure hunting. She’d jump back up onto her feet, pulling three ninja stars from her back pouch, ready to throw them.. But then suddenly, her eyes widened. “W… Wait..” The woman looked around… “Where .. Where the FUCK am I?!”
 
Zoey, Lily, and Vera Tompkins (Vietnow Radio)
 
00:26AM
Zoey would sense the disappearing soldiers… And the shake of the ground.. Oh god, nothing’s gonna expload, is it? She quickly forms the biggest skin tight layer of telekinetic shields she can.
 
The Flying Pug
 
00:26AM
The best coughed a light smoke of flames, before landing next to Guild’s business parnter Kida, standing in an defensive state. The wings rose to protect from the arrows, in case other barriers failed. The ship within the skies sent another barrage of bombs towards Lelouch’s army.
 
Fiorenza Zaferio
 
00:26AM
Fiorenza cursed as the Emperor was felled. “Dannazione. Questo non è quello che doveva succedere!” She was pissed.
 
Lily Ann Black (Lady W.Duskore)
 
00:26AM
“shit” cursing as the ground beneth her moves ‘not this again’ fearing the earth would flip again like before-
 
The Dragons of Pestilence
 
00:26AM
“Your soul will quench the thirst of my Glaive,” Durnehviir’s daemonic voice boomed as he spun the corrupted Nemesis Force Halberd in his hands “It is so very hungry for Loyalist blood.” With the answer to the challenge brought forth Durnehviir and his Terminators charged to meet their foe.
 
Ulric the Warden
 
00:27AM
Leo sat downstairs blood flooding onto the floor his soldiers ina bad state as well as his breathing slowed some his magic power the only thing eeping him and his men alive “Its so cold.” Leo just waited downstairs waited for the news of victory as they were in the worst state they could be in
 
Kaito Tsuikia the Immortal
 
00:27AM
Kaito looked to the wizard in the room with him as the two they were fighting had vanished. “Did we just fucking win?”
 
Krevnik (K-4713)
 
00:27AM
Krev’s actions were halted when he noticed the Emperor fall. His eyes blinked, expression blank, but he felt a twist in his abdomen. His gaze fell from Lazurus, towards the death of the Emperor, the soldiers disappearing. Everything fell apart. He slowly lowered his weapons, silent.
 
Lelouch vi Britannia: Emperor of Hellifyno ~[{DM}]~
 
00:27AM
The sky flashed red a few times.
 
SIGRÍÐR – Dead Maiden
 
00:27AM
The shielder nods to LeLouch, a glance between both Kaito and Lazarus. The inavaders are in the tower now- the sounds of battle and screams of the dying create a beautiful symphony about her- and it makes the mad bitch smile. And so- it was to kaito that she would launch an attack- the running battles along the halls of the tower and assist Anthem. AYE!” she roars as she sprints towards Kaito. “I REMEMBER YOU!” and would blindside him with a hack of her ax, intending to cleave his weapon arm from his shoulder and disable him.
 
Abel Cross, The Dragon Knight
 
00:27AM
As Abel looks around as he sees the Knightmare soldiers disappearing and the sky flashing red he said, “What the fuck?”
 
Kida le Morte
 
00:27AM
*kida held on as the grounds shook* damn-it! Gwen. Did you get him!! *kida called through the comm*
 
Tearlach the Broken
 
00:27AM
“Freyja is fine lass… Don’t worry.” He then began kicking hard against the door of the cell. “We’ll have this open in a bit…” the shake of the earth caused him to fall over as his foot connected again. “DAMMIT! Can’t shit go right once!?” he too k a large stone brick that fell and smashed the joints of the cell door and kicked it down… “Now… to carry the two of ya… this ain’t gonna feel good, sorry.” He quickly threw Chey over his left shoulder, his nearly ruined arm picked her up, as he hauled the elf over his other arm.
 
Alexander the Great
 
00:27AM
He and his companion cavalry charge towards Kida, avoiding her magic, dodging her portals, even lacing through them until…. the spell is lifted, and then, they fall up, and form around their golden king. He, with wreathes in his curly hair looks down upon the land, and then withdraws, although… he does not retreat, and what that means for the future is anyones guess.
 
As he fades…
 
The Brother-Captains of SpArk
 
00:27AM
“Emperor, he said!” Torgrin roared, firing his Helfrost Cannon into the sky. “As if he had already vanquished us! As if we would not crush him under our resolve!” Beside him, dozens of Space Marines cheered, raising their fists as they paused in their slaughtering to rejoice.
 
GWEN, the Pink Champion
 
00:27AM
Gwen stood over the Emperor’s body, her chainsword still revving after having bitten into the Emperor in that one final swing. “…Fuck, I can’t think of a one-liner.”
 
Lelouch vi Britannia: Emperor of Hellifyno ~[{DM}]~
 
00:28AM
There was a flash of bright white light across the world. A feeling of weightlessness, and a sense of vertigo.
 
Abel Cross, The Dragon Knight
 
00:28AM
As Alexander fades away Abel rolls on the ground and ask, “….did we just fucking win?”
 
Moranthiel The White Knight of Ar’Elis
 
00:28AM
Getting some odd readings everything food outthere?”
 
*good
 
Hotaru Hatake
 
00:28AM
The shaking of the ground caused the shinobi to tumble to her knees. “WHAT IS GOING ON?!” She was confused.. The last thing she remembered was.. a flash of color and these.. rather pretty eyes. But she just shakes her head, having a mind fogging headache. “What.. happened?” The sudden vertigo had her feeling nauseous, as she puts a hand over her mouth. Oh god.. STOP!
 
Elesis (Queen) Sieghart
 
00:28AM
Damn. The hell is happening? Everything is shaking. She might barf. She really just wants to relax for a long time now.
 
Lelouch vi Britannia: Emperor of Hellifyno ~[{DM}]~
 
00:28AM
The reality marble shattered, a show of aurora borealis in the night sky.
 
Thistle Leafblade (Spirit of Thistlemere)
 
00:28AM
Thistle stand triumphant over the city of ar’elis… and then, her body fades away… and as it does, her warriors, do not. Remainig behind are 15,000 nature nymph and sprite warriors of Thistlemere set to occupy the city of Ar’Elis.
 
Devil Dog/Freyja
 
00:29AM
She simply winced a little as her leg hit his body when he picked her up. She could have /walked/. But not run. That wasn’t gonna happen. She knew it. “Did….wait. Did we just….” That feeling hit her. Yup. “He’s gone.” She heaved a little. “Yeah. That means he’s gone. Ain’t my first rodeo,” she muttere.d
 
Thistle Leafblade (Spirit of Thistlemere)
 
00:29AM
They are everywhere.
 
Devil Dog/Freyja
 
00:29AM
muttered.*
 
Isabo amethyst Hendrix
 
00:29AM
I pushed forward and finally caught up with kaito and tear as everything began to disappear. “What the Hell is happening?”I looked for Abel.
 
The Flying Pug
 
00:29AM
Seeing retreat the dragon roared, and sent out at a mocking attack towards the fleeing cowards. The beast was going trough the fleeing armies. Plowing dozens of men with a swing. Soon enough major parts of the battle field were covered in scourging flames. Damaging anyone getting too near. The beast let out a bone chilling sound. It was hungry.
 
Lelouch vi Britannia: Emperor of Hellifyno ~[{DM}]~
 
00:29AM
The Emperors servants where the last to disappear. The, the Ruler Card, appeared before Gwen the Avenger.
 
Thistle Leafblade (Spirit of Thistlemere)
 
00:29AM
They watch, as the battle ends. They aren’t tired. They barely fought.
 
But now they are ready to fight.
 
Tearlach the Broken
 
00:29AM
“Aye… I remember the feeling.”
 
Zoey, Lily, and Vera Tompkins (Vietnow Radio)
 
00:29AM
Zoey teleports outside, and quickly begins feeling sick… Her phone rings, and she fumbles with it… Lily… “Y.. Yeah…?” ‘Zoey you feel that..?!’ “Yeah, I do..” ‘The fuck is that sound?’ “Nothing, just… Get Vera and you to the Five Oh’ First… Get off planet… GO!” And.. She hangs up… Waiting for the vertigo to leave.
 
SIGRÍÐR – Dead Maiden
 
00:29AM
Before the blow could take out kaito, and the shield maiden was mid screaming attack, hair flying and blood spraying from many wounds, a metaphysical event takes place and the ax does not make it’s mark- both she, the ax and her shield vanishes as though they were never there.
 
Abel Cross, The Dragon Knight
 
00:30AM
Then Abel just remember something and yell, “Kaylin!” Then he starts to run off to the castle.
 
Kida le Morte
 
00:30AM
The worlds fucking shaking out here…. *she called to mora*
 
The Brother-Captains of SpArk
 
00:30AM
In response to Durnehviir and his terminators, the thirty Astartes drew back, bolters firing and reloading with mechanical rhythm and precision, while Damantin sent a shockwave of psychic force in their direction. “You will find no loyalists here, Nurglites,” he boomed, his own voice ringing with daemonic energy. “Return to the pit whence you crawled!”
 
Fiorenza Zaferio
 
00:30AM
Fiorenza fell to her knees as the sense of vertigo hit her. She may have been immune to /mental/ pain. But physical stuff? Oh, she felt that. She panted. “Cazzo,” she muttered. “That…is /not/ pleasant. You all right, luv?” She looked at Krev, her hand becoming a normal one again.
 
‘Siren’ (Scion Anthem) Kishimoto
 
00:30AM
Once the Emperor had passed, the Geass broke against the womans spirit, she fell over; passed out on the ground.
 
Thistle Leafblade (Spirit of Thistlemere)
 
00:30AM
Poison spear darts star down at everyone, from what few walls exist in Ar’elis.
 
stare*
 
Moranthiel The White Knight of Ar’Elis
 
00:31AM
Kida i think we still have an ongoing problem scanners still shoiw another army is remaining.”
 
Kaito Tsuikia the Immortal
 
00:31AM
Kaito noticed his old friend vanish, he rushed to Gwen seeing the Ruler card at her feet. “We did it? We bloody won?”
 
Zoey, Lily, and Vera Tompkins (Vietnow Radio)
 
00:31AM
Zoey looks around for a familiar face.. And spots Kida. She teleports to her, keeping some distance.. “Sup..” She says.. “Do ya think we won? Or is Hellifyno gonna blow up again?”
 
Devil Dog/Freyja
 
00:31AM
Cheyenne struggled. “No. Anthem! If he’s gone…then she’ll be okay! I need to go get her! Dammit, Tearlach! Put me down!”
 
Krevnik (K-4713)
 
00:31AM
Krev lifted his hands, slipping his handguns into his coat, into the holsters, and then proceeded to approach Fiorenza. The vertigo struck him hard, but he kept his balance, his senses, as he then crouched down in front of Fiorenza, eyes staring into hers. “It’s over. We need to go. Now.” No emotion. Even now. They were surrounded by enemies. They could not linger.
 
Jon Snow.
 
00:31AM
* He then looked to his swordsman and then the dragon, he cursed 5hen started to back up, his pikes and lances we’re gone, but even if the Emperor was not about to fall to the enemy, suddenly his soldiers were dead only his heavy cavalry remained, he eyes the dragon * On me! * Half The cavalry was using bows on horseback as the others used swords as Jon and his unit rushed towards the dragon in hopes to turn the tides *
 
The Flying Pug
 
00:31AM
The barrages stopped the dragon snapped at the remaining foes, as the battle was soon coming to a halt. One by one, without a mercy, the warriors were eaten. Satiating the beast’s tremendous hunger. It appeared that the guild had only gained from this occasion. The dragon’s scales were too strong to be pierced by spears. It grunted. The ship was now visible within the skies, slowly flying over the scourged lands.
 
Thistle Leafblade (Spirit of Thistlemere)
 
00:31AM
They watch.
 
Abel Cross, The Dragon Knight
 
00:32AM
Then Abel feels the vertigo hitting him and said, “Holy shit…that…that felt weird…” Then he slowly walks to the castle.
 
Lazarus Gideon Kishimoto
 
00:32AM
Lazarus disappeared from his spot with a loud CRACK of displaced air, reappearing next to his Sister. The wizard leaned down and gently rolled her over onto her back. “Anthem. Anthem, wake up.” There was something approaching panic in the sorcerer’s eyes though his face was seemingly carved from stone.
 
Fiorenza Zaferio
 
00:32AM
Fiorenza smirked. “Mind control, luv. He had a point. We could fake that. Trust me. I got out of worse than this.”
 
GWEN, the Pink Champion
 
00:32AM
“Uh… just so that it is clear, guys.” Gwen finally spoke over her comms. “I just, uh… killed Lelouche.” Gwen bent down and grabbed the Ruler card, and very quickly pocketed it for safety in her belt.
 
Ulric the Warden
 
00:32AM
Leo stood up barely straight as he walked upstairs and saw Kida Gwen and everyone else and while using his staff as a cane he asks “Did we win?” He says as he fall to the floor coughing up quite a lot of blood
 
Thistle Leafblade (Spirit of Thistlemere)
 
00:32AM
Many of the poison darts are leveled at Gwens throat.
 
Krevnik (K-4713)
 
00:33AM
Krev would glance over his shoulder, through the corner of his eyes, then back down at Fiorenza. He did not say anything more. He just nodded. It seemed as if it was their best chance.
 
Hotaru Hatake
 
00:33AM
Hotaru wasn’t able to get to her feet. The overwhelming vertigo was enough to fuck her up.. “What… What happened..” The female muttered, not recognizing where she was.. Or how she got there…. The Kunoichi looked around, confusion on her face. “W… Where the fuck am I?!” She tried to yell, hoping soeone would explain what the hell JUST happened!!
 
Tearlach the Broken
 
00:33AM
He made his way out with the two women on his shoulders, as gentle as can be. “Did someone order a she warrior and an elf?” He looked around and called out his body was slowly starting to fail, and he didn’t register the warriors of Thistle right away. “Come on folks, i’m bucklin here…”
 
‘Siren’ (Scion Anthem) Kishimoto
 
00:33AM
Lazarus would find his sister alive, but unconscious. Her mind needed resting, repairing itself agaisnt the tramua she received. The armor around her disappeared in a show of light as well.
 
Thistle Leafblade (Spirit of Thistlemere)
 
00:33AM
They are everywhere, cloaked in green and mud, small and of forest nature they watch they track and they hold their weapons high.
 
The people of Thistlemere.
 
The warriors who stood.
 
Kida le Morte
 
00:33AM
We cannot give up this city again Mora… what can we do! *kida began to open portals as teddies carried in new crystals to fill the cracks and gaps. Gwen was still inside the palace too wasnt she??*
 
Moranthiel The White Knight of Ar’Elis
 
00:34AM
“does she still have the mask on?”
 
Devil Dog/Freyja
 
00:34AM
Cheyenne, even with the bum leg, started to walk back to the palace. “Yeah. I’m alive. Now where the /hell/ is Anthem?” She was more limping than walking. She didn’t care. She /had/ to get back in there. There was no choice.
 
The Flying Pug
 
00:34AM
The hellish beast had eaten a fine amount of men, before it burped with a satisfied flame and looked up at the ship. The supply crates remained in their locations, numbering up to 12 of them, and another dozen came from the skies. The beast then went towards the men that threw the spears. Another snack would suffice, perhaps. It charged at the men, roaring a battle cry.
 
Lazarus Gideon Kishimoto
 
00:34AM
Lazarus sighed in relief and hefted Anthem into his arms, allowing his glaive to float along behind him. “Let’s get you home Sister.”
 
Fiorenza Zaferio
 
00:35AM
Fiorenza shook her head, standing. “Come on,” she said to Hotaru. “We’ll explain when we can. Just…don’t hit me, eh?”
 
Zoey, Lily, and Vera Tompkins (Vietnow Radio)
 
00:35AM
Zoey hears the comms, and nods… And smiles.. She eyes the castle… She passes a message to Damantin, <I’m heading home… Thanks for showing up when ya did. I’ll cya next time you come by. Vietnow is open to ya.> And… She disappears. With out a trace.
 
Kaito Tsuikia the Immortal
 
00:35AM
“Gwen I’m going to teleport us rob kida” he placed his hand upon her shoulder and suddenly they were standing next to Kida and Mora.
 
Ulric the Warden
 
00:35AM
Chey might recognize Leo they met on one occasion it wasn’t for long but they did meet one time and behind him the remains of the Lions Pride forces that came to fight
 
Thistle Leafblade (Spirit of Thistlemere)
 
00:35AM
A dart is fired and, if allowed, it will hit Kidas arm, or neck, or thigh, it is several darts that are fired and she can choose the one she likes.
 
Kaito Tsuikia the Immortal
 
00:35AM
To Kida”
 
Jon Snow.
 
00:35AM
* Now ever so close Jon and his heavy cavalry were now about to hit the dragon from a little out of it’s view he felt hope, he knew he could die from this, he did not care * …
 
Isabo amethyst Hendrix
 
00:35AM
I had heard over the coms that Lelouch was dead and so I began going after the remaining troops and all traitors.
 
GWEN, the Pink Champion
 
00:35AM
“…M.S.F., you have your orders. Take whatever you set your eyes on that no one else is looking at, and do it now!” She spoke with urgency to the mercenaries with her. “Hellgate, get out of here.” The demonic forces didn’t need to stand around much longer. “Clean house, I said, clean house! Anything not bolted down belonging to the Britannian forces, we’re taking it home.” Gwen was still in the palace, but shrugged off Kaito’s hand. “No, I need a moment…” She wasn’t going anywhere, not yet.
 
Krevnik (K-4713)
 
00:35AM
Krev glanced over at Hotaru, then back at Fiorenza. He might of been suppressing his emotions to where it looked as if he felt nothing. But inside, he was boiling. He was furious. He had never failed an assignment before. This was a first. It was overwhelming, in a way.
 
Abel Cross, The Dragon Knight
 
00:36AM
Abel heard Tear mention the elf and he yell, “KAYLIN!” He ran up to Tear and as he looks at Kaylin he feel his heart sink and said, “…oh no.”
 
The Dragons of Pestilence
 
00:36AM
The terminators charged though the raining of bolter rounds, taking chunks or their Aegis Terminator armor with each impact. This did not slow them down one bit. The psyker powers washed over them but only seemed to fuel their battle thirst. The Dreadnought by Durnehviir’s side responded with heavy autocannon fire onto the apposing marines. “You will have to do better than that,” the daemon bellowed, and as he spun The Soul Glaive psykic entities of those who fell from the blade from centuries of battle assaulted the apposing marines.
 
Thistle Leafblade (Spirit of Thistlemere)
 
00:36AM
Another dart fires at Abels throat, just a paralyzing dart.
 
Lily Ann Black (Lady W.Duskore)
 
00:36AM
lily watches the forms of fae or those from thistlemere appearing about the city raising a concerned brow for why they were far from home as such-
 
Thistle Leafblade (Spirit of Thistlemere)
 
00:36AM
More of the para darts fire at Teary.
 
Tearlach the Broken
 
00:36AM
He put the elf woman down and turned to notice the green cloaked army. “Did I not get the right for ya all to leave me be!?” He rubbed his head and shouted in disbelief. “Come on! I saved yer fucking city! I mean hell! I even ripped a damn card in two!” He was getting exhausted slowly, the feeling of his body being worn, and having to carry the two prisoners was rough on him.
 
Thistle Leafblade (Spirit of Thistlemere)
 
00:37AM
They fire particularly at Tear.
 
Tearlach the Broken
 
00:37AM
And like a bear being gathered by a wildlife reserve, the worn man dropped.
 
Kaito Tsuikia the Immortal
 
00:37AM
Kaito sighed as he was now next to Kida without Gwen. “Lelouch is dead.” He stated
 
Kida le Morte
 
00:37AM
Im not sure… Gwen, you still got the mask… *then, the darts came and hit her leg… as she quickly wiped it away* mora. I been shot with a dart… hurry!
 
Hotaru Hatake
 
00:37AM
“Why would.. I hit you?” Hotaru generally wasn’t violent. She never fought if she didn’t have to. Slowly, she got to her feet – stumbling a tad before anchoring herself. She places her sword back in the sheathe, looking back to Fiorenza. “Who.. Are you, anyway?” Hotaru didn’t appear to recall anything these past few days, since she had been geassed.
 
Thistle Leafblade (Spirit of Thistlemere)
 
00:37AM
More darts pelt towards Kida.
 
The Flying Pug
 
00:37AM
Swatting the spear men, the beast roared, and attacked the bowmen of Jon. Letting out a gush of flames, it wished for more. The wall of flames enveloped the men, as the arrows bounced of it’s ancient skin. It wasn’t a battle. This was a clean-up. The ship wavered above the skies.
 
Thistle Leafblade (Spirit of Thistlemere)
 
00:37AM
The city is alive with paralyzing darts.
 
A rain of darts.
 
Fiorenza Zaferio
 
00:37AM
Fiorenza placed a hand on Krev’s arm. “Come on. The others are outside. We should meet up with ’em.” She started to walk. “Fiorenza,” she said. “Let’s just get out, and the others can explain, dearie. I need a bloody drink.”
 
Kaito Tsuikia the Immortal
 
00:37AM
Kaito knocks away most of the darts.
 
Moranthiel The White Knight of Ar’Elis
 
00:38AM
Mora came out of the web now just in time to block the darts. even if they got past her armored skin her body would purge the poison with the bots inside of her body
 
Ulric the Warden
 
00:38AM
Leo uses magic to protect most of the people from the darts
 
Moranthiel The White Knight of Ar’Elis
 
00:38AM
“If she is gone why are they remaining?”
 
Abel Cross, The Dragon Knight
 
00:38AM
Abel slides to Kaylin and he is holding her as she close her eyes and said, “Hang on…just stay with me Kaylin…please…”
 
Lily Ann Black (Lady W.Duskore)
 
00:38AM
hushers her men under cover in any buidlings with a roof and walls-
 
Devil Dog/Freyja
 
00:39AM
Still Cheyenne limped towards the palace. If Freyja wasn’t here, then she would save Anthem. She would go back for her. She limped as quickly as she could, pain shooting through her leg. She ignored it. She just had to get back.
 
Thistle Leafblade (Spirit of Thistlemere)
 
00:39AM
The Thistlemere warriors can hardly hope to take the tower, but they take the arcane district, holing up in caves and dashing about ancient ruins they fire and recede, attack and run.
 
The Brother-Captains of SpArk
 
00:39AM
A fierce battle seemed to be coming their way… or it would be, if the SpArk marines were staying. Brandishing his staff, Damantin opened a gate, while turning aside the Autocannon fire with his mind. His Astartes moved through it swiftly, as he reached up and brought the roof down on the terminators’ heads before vanishing himself.
 
Krevnik (K-4713)
 
00:39AM
Krev’s jaw clenched tightly, teeth pressing tightly against each other within a closed mouth, lips stiff, as he then turned and followed Fiorenza. He was unable to suppress himself completely as his fists clenched tightly, eyes staring ahead blankly. He did not say anything to Hotaru. It was as if he did not even acknowledge her. Or even Fiorenza, at that.
 
Isabo amethyst Hendrix
 
00:39AM
I saw the I’m coming attack of darts and squated down puttting my shield infront of me to take cover all the darts winged off my shield
 
GWEN, the Pink Champion
 
00:39AM
“Yeah, I have the mask, still, what about it?” Gwen was collecting her thoughts, which were mostly holyshitholyshitholyshitholyshit and other such overwhelming thoughts. She had her directives, though, her plans, her orders, to enact.
 
Thistle Leafblade (Spirit of Thistlemere)
 
00:39AM
There is no reasoning with the forest which seams to leap up and vine and green crawl cover the ancient ruins of the decrepit cityb
 
Kida le Morte
 
00:39AM
Im glad kaito… just… help get people out no… *kida was already hit with one dart… then mora stepped out as kida stumbled a bit…teddies rushed to help keep kida upright* what….do they…want…
 
Thistle Leafblade (Spirit of Thistlemere)
 
00:40AM
It is dark…. they fight in shadow.
 
Elesis (Queen) Sieghart
 
00:40AM
Elesis finally getting her bearings decides to go look for Lily.
 
Thistle Leafblade (Spirit of Thistlemere)
 
00:40AM
They retreat, but they do not parlay or surrender.
 
Hotaru Hatake
 
00:40AM
“Right..” Hotaru still doesn’t understand how she got here.. But.. She decided to follow Fiorenza anyway, and her company: Krev. She was fairly confused, but she’d follow along anyway. She could feel the seething anger off of Krev, but said nothing as they walked.
 
The Brother-Captains of SpArk
 
00:40AM
Their purpose done and promises fulfilled, the Brother-Captains of SpArk and their forces return to the Thunderhawks and take flight. The False Emperor is dead.
 
Thistle Leafblade (Spirit of Thistlemere)
 
00:40AM
This is Thistlemere.
 
Jon Snow.
 
00:40AM
* Surrounded by fire his horse freaked out, he fell of it, landing in some ash, he coughed, breathing in smoke as he saw his soldiers burn alive, those who didn’t fled, he didn’t know if Lime could see him from here, but he then whispered under his breath* Forgive me… * He got up, sprinting towards the dragon, and jumping in the air, aiming Longclaw for a downwards strike *
 
Lazarus Gideon Kishimoto
 
00:40AM
As Lazarus carried Anthem away from the battlefield, he stopped to gather up the Class Cards left behind. No sense in letting such artifacts wreak havoc yet again.
 
Thistle Leafblade (Spirit of Thistlemere)
 
00:40AM
They now have a stake in Ar’
 
Elis]
 
And they will defend it with their fragile lives.
 
The Flying Pug
 
00:41AM
The beast stopped and bowed for a moment, as a scent of rain filled the area.
 
Lily Ann Black (Lady W.Duskore)
 
00:41AM
peers outside biting her lower lip debating she tackles the closet thistlemere form she can find to question their being there and for what purpose-
 
Ulric the Warden
 
00:41AM
Leo growls as he mutters something “May this point be the center of flame and let it spread over the lands.” As he finished and hit his staff on the ground a large wave of fire as tall as the tower spread out into the city not harming civilians or anything just the damned tree people and spirits out there in hopes of clearing most of them
 
Moranthiel The White Knight of Ar’Elis
 
00:41AM
“Seems im going to have to have some negotations again with these peolple
 
Thistle Leafblade (Spirit of Thistlemere)
 
00:42AM
The forest creatures have their magics and they repel the wardens burst.
 
This is a movement.
 
Fiorenza Zaferio
 
00:42AM
Fiorenza walked through the streets. She wasn’t /faking/ it when she gripped her head. She had a headache. This was new. She shook her head, finally reaching the other “rebels” and simply remained silent a while.
 
Thistle Leafblade (Spirit of Thistlemere)
 
00:42AM
The trees have feelings now. And you *will* listen.
 
Tearlach the Broken
 
00:42AM
And there, the scarred, beaten, bruised, and nearly benuded barbarian would lay. His body out from the darts, the strain of regaining his body, and the wounds received in the conflict. His dreams where of him finally living a life of comfort
 
Kida le Morte
 
00:42AM
*the palace was no longer fighting… but instead it was repairing. There was no need for this now… they were simply causing more chaos…* mora… we need to figure out… what they want…
 
Thistle Leafblade (Spirit of Thistlemere)
 
00:43AM
“The so called Arcane District is ours. We owned it in the days before the storm and we will again. Birthright and all that.”
 
Devil Dog/Freyja
 
00:43AM
She may pass Lazarus while moving. If she spotted Anthem, she would start crying, hoping she was all right. She wouldn’t make a /huge/ deal out of it, but she knew that Lazarus probably knew what was going on between them.
 
Thistle Leafblade (Spirit of Thistlemere)
 
00:43AM
A tiny nymph, even by nymph standards,m delivers the message and then scurries away.
 
Lazarus Gideon Kishimoto
 
00:43AM
Berserker, alone on a mountain of corpses, plunged his long blade into the groaning pile of bodies, eliciting screams with each stab. A cruel grin was stretched across his face, though it fell as he felt his Master’s call. “Very well. It seems that my fun has ended this day.”
 
Isabo amethyst Hendrix
 
00:43AM
I tapped the com at my ear” I think we have a major problem, the forest is attacking us.!” I yelling into the com for anyone who could hear me.
 
Krevnik (K-4713)
 
00:43AM
Krev knew he had to contain himself, to some extent. If he looked as furious as he did around the rebels, it would just give it away too easily. Why would one be so angry after such a ‘victory’? His hands slowly loosened, remaining at his sides, looking at the group of people. He wanted to withdraw his firearm and fire upon every single soul in sight. Yet, he did not. He refrained. He merely swallowed, throat tightening as he lowered his gaze to the ground.
 
Abel Cross, The Dragon Knight
 
00:43AM
Abel picks Kaylin up and as he walks back to the others he said, “I need a doctor…hurry!”
 
Ulric the Warden
 
00:44AM
“At this rate just leave regather and we can burn this fuckers out when I’m better and stronger to use my magic.” He says as he listens to the air “I dont give a hot damn about your rights or whatever i dont care if you damned trees have feelings
 
Kaito Tsuikia the Immortal
 
00:44AM
Kaito rushes over to Abel. Set her down, I’ll heal her.
 
Thistle Leafblade (Spirit of Thistlemere)
 
00:44AM
And then the Thistlemere presence recedes… unless you come to the arcane district of Ar’Elis…
 
GWEN, the Pink Champion
 
00:44AM
“…Hmm?” Gwen was too busy still silently freaking out to even bother hearing what else was going on. “Yeah, yeah, sure…”
 
The Dragons of Pestilence
 
00:44AM
As he witnessed the cowardly retreat of his prey Durnehviir voxed his Dragons to begin the cleanup of corpses and await the shuttles for their pickup. There will plenty of foes to battle in the future. With a loud crack the Daemon and his terminators teleported back to their battlebarge orbiting the planet.
 
Lime the Undying
 
00:44AM
The guild master appeared before the dragon, letting couple spriggans help him. The beings packed the crates aside, as he watched over the field. “Medical supplies! Ged your treatment here!” He clapped his hands. “All those who wish not to die from terrible infections and such, come get your medical supplies!”
 
Kaito Tsuikia the Immortal
 
00:44AM
“ “” “
 
Moranthiel The White Knight of Ar’Elis
 
00:44AM
Mora would step out and look at the message.” This city already has me and other factions controlling it. If Thistlemere claisma birthright We can come to an agreement.” She would Yell out.”
    0 Comments

    Leave a reply

    386 Views