Post a Story

Heroes Out of Time: P.10 Ruler ~85:42:37~

Lelouch2
1 Star2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (No Ratings Yet)
Loading...
Tearlach the Broken
 
9/24 05:50PM
He went about, preparing for a war that he may loose. He knew that the people of Thistlemere where going to of course hold the line again, they did that… they kept rebuilding no matter who took the land, and kept fighting back. The Spirit of Thistle Leafblade would probably also make sure any force would be blasted a bit, but only so much can be done. He would move a skiff around through the forest, carrying gear to specific spots. He left caches and began planning and waiting for the call to battle. He couldn’t use a bow anymore, but his strength meant other options where viable. Traps in place, weapon caches ready, he began to sharpen his claymore, other weapons out to be worked on next. He turned his head to the shield he had been carrying, the shield of a certain Shieldmaiden. “Well Sig, seems this may be the last card if rumors are true… meaning if this pathetic child gets put in his place, another would be ruler would be stopped.” He thought about what he himself had done. “Ironic that for all my life till recent events, I went about saving people, then I hurt a whole kingdom, and now… I’m out to save them from someone who would do the same.” He shook his head. “Fate is an odd thing indeed Sig, if only I didn’t take that stone, or at least would of been there when that coward attacked… I could of prevented so much.”
 
the Pink Champion
 
9/24 06:07PM
Something was out there… A flash of color. Not an unnatural color, but a color that didn’t normally exist in such quantities outside of big, dumb birds. But, make no mistake, it was no big dumb bird. It was just… the Pink One. Ominously hoodied, clad in all pink, from her jacket to her gloves to her sweatpants to her shoes. Even her socks, even the duffel bag she carried, even the longboard she road on… And it was coming.
 
Tearlach the Broken
 
9/24 06:10PM
He watched the pink thing move about and shook his head. He stood up and picked up a big rock and threw it in the way of the pink flash. Not aiming at it, or even to obstruct it’s path, but to let it know he was there. Even if it was part of the one man’s army, it was a sole person, should be quick work if he needed to fight.
 
the Pink Champion
 
9/24 06:20PM
Coming closer, the Pink one cleared her throat, voice modulator making it sound extra weird. “Tearlach, right? I’m here to help.” In actuality, she hadn’t really been hiding, just… keeping a safe distance as well as an eye out for things. It was a dangerous world now, especially for her, and even a shade of anonymity had to be maintained. Could be eyes anywhere, right?
 
Tearlach the Broken
 
9/24 06:26PM
“Help with what?” He crossed his arms, as best one could when missing half of one and looked to her. “What makes you think I’m up to anything that needs help?” He raised a brow. “You seem familiar….”
 
the Pink Champion
 
9/24 06:30PM
“Help you with what I assume you’re doing here.” She stepped closer, also crossing her arms. “You were a mess. Driven mad with bloodlust, you hurt the world, and it understandably would’ve destroyed you… But you destroyed what corrupted you.” And then she smiled behind her scarf, and BRIEFLY lowered her pink shades for a moment. “And even avoided execution because SOME people stuck up for you and said you didn’t deserve death.” Wink. And then the shades went back on. Had to protect her cover.
 
“So, naturally, the only reason you’re here instead of in exile is because you want some form of atonement.”
 
Tearlach the Broken
 
9/24 06:32PM
“Well then do you know anything about the enemy? I remember seeing you at one of the card things… against a group of people who fell from space… You knew about them then…” He waved her to follow him. “Do you know about this one? What I can do? Also, is it true the Scion has been taken?”
 
the Pink Champion
 
9/24 06:38PM
“The Scion has indeed been taken against her will, as it was stolen by this Ruler Card.” Following along, the Pink Champion shook her head. “I don’t know this one. My knowledge is… limited in some aspects of the multiverse.” She’d never heard of Emperor Lelouch before now. “But I’ve been… reflecting. And I think I understand how this one works, even if I don’t know who he is. As for what you can do… What have you be doing? Or what are you preparing to do?”
 
Tearlach the Broken
 
9/24 06:42PM
“Well, I mean, setting up caches at choke points with some weapons, traps along areas they’d probably go along to get to the city, and getting my weapons ready. Not too much else I can do. I got one arm, and don’t know or care how to use a fire arm, and I am unsure the people in Thistlemere want me there directly just yet, and sure as there are infinite hells that Thistle’s ghost will come after me if I do.”
 
Devil Dog
 
9/24 06:44PM
It didn’t take long for the fully armored woman to enter the area. She was in black armor from head to toe, even complete with a face shield masking a tired and pale face. From beneath it, blue eyes scanned the area. She had her own voice modulator, giving her a slight French accent to every word she spoke. “Ah, so the Pink One showed. I’m here to help,” she said simply. On her side were two pistols, and she carried two different rifles. One a sniper rifle, the other an assault rifle. The only thing those that knew her would recognize was the large great axe in her hand. “The Scion deserves better than to be trapped under this…boy’s control.”
 
the Pink Champion
 
9/24 06:48PM
Nodding at the much more cool looking woman, the Pink One shrugged at Tearlach. “At times like these, I find the idea of past differences… petty and useless. And don’t think so little of yourself. You got one arm? Your one arm is, what, eight times the size of my full arm.” She held up her own arm for comparison. “You’re built like a living wall. Just pick up a good one-handed weapon, strap a shield to that stump, and fight on. Dig deep. And we can get out of this alive to keep on fighting. And then win. We’ll be champions.”
 
Tearlach the Broken
 
9/24 06:50PM
“By the Gods, does everyone know how to find me? The point of being a hermit was so you all don’t come looking for me.” He shook his head and nodded. “Well then, how shall we deal with the forces coming here?” He laughed a bit at the Pink One’s words “That is how I’ve been getting by, and using weapons more for throwing than to attempt to use a dammed bow.” He did miss using his longbow, but javelins, shot puts and such did work well.
 
Fwufikins, the Maid™
 
9/24 06:53PM
A maidlike presence begins to dredge up from the ground. It was a Fwuf, carrying a little backpack full of goodies from Thistlemere headed south. This one was originally purchased by Tolerith before the recent conflicts, but with the purchaser’s death their nature as a product from an LLC meant they were not bound by any codes he would have kept. Realizing the city of Thistlemere would be independent siege once more, the little one his heading back to the south. It stumbles upon a group of heroes! At first it prances over excitedly with…GOOD GODS what a horrible smile! But soon their happiness is replaced with a morose expression of resignation. “Oh…hoi! Is this where Fwuf finds labor union that fights new mean management?”
 
Devil Dog
 
9/24 06:54PM
The armored woman shrugged. “It’s not hard to spot that one,” she said, pointing at the woman in pink. “I’ve been wandering a while. Trying to gain support to crush this false ruler.” She would have folded her arms, but she was rather loathe to let go of the axe it seemed. She turned to the Pink One and beneath the mask, she would frown. “Though….I heard what they did to Persistence. Had I not been meeting with allies. I would have been there.” She turned back to Tearlach. He seemed familiar. Ah, yes. Berserker. She remembered now. Normally, this would have earned a chuckle as she revealed her name. But, this was no time to risk that. The enemy could have had spies everywhere. So, instead, she simply waited for another to speak.
 
Tearlach the Broken
 
9/24 06:56PM
He looked to the fwuf and chuckled. “Yes, Labor union. We are after the one in charge indeed. I know you Fwufs are good helpers, are you offering yours?” He looked to the Devil Dog and nodded. “Do not let the past get to you, I failed to defend Persistence once, and my regret lead me to the path of a conqueror.”
 
Devil Dog
 
9/24 07:01PM
There was a slight movement as she sighed and nodded at his words. She glanced around then, noting the forest around them. “If it is men we need….I know some I can contact. I’m just…unaware of how long it would take them to arrive.” She frowned behind the mask. She hated that the ones she spoke to couldn’t look her in the eyes. But she couldn’t risk an enemy noticing her. Even if the armor she wore was different than last time, it was still a risk to let anyone see her face. The Maids….they’d helped in another battle before, she remembered. She also remembered how…macabre they were. But it was of no importance then. She turned her attention to the other two. “Call me what you will,” she said. “Or just call me Devil. It doesn’t matter.”
 
Fwufikins, the Maid™
 
9/24 07:03PM
“FWEEP FWEEP! FWUF HE-… Fwuf…” The creature visibly slumped, a sigh escaping their toothy maw. “Fwuf wish they could help. But… Pawacosm’s hands are tired (tied)! They…New Emowomp (Emperor?)… He’ll come to home and hurt people! Or hurt Mistwess!” They teared up at the thought of it, choking up just slightly as black coagulated blood ran from their eye and down their cheek. Even the way they cry is wrong. “Fwuf help some day but… Fwuf…Fwuf need wait for right moment! Or only makes things worse! And maids…maids bad when they make things worse. Don’t wanna be bad!”
 
the Pink Champion
 
9/24 07:04PM
“It’s fine, Fwuf.” The Pink one came forward, and nodded at them. “No need to cry over it. When the time is right, we’re sure you’ll pop up and pitch in, as usual.”
 
Tearlach the Broken
 
9/24 07:04PM
“I understand little maid. Defend your queen, and we’ll make our way south.” He nodded to the creature, knowing better to show it any affection. But he did have one thing. He took a piece of salted pork from his food bag at the little makeshift camp. “It isn’t ham, but I hope it will make the Fwuf feel better. You are doing your job as I see it.”
 
Fwufikins, the Maid™
 
9/24 07:11PM
The maidlings eyes grew wide, so wide infact their eye sockets audibly cracked as they swelled! “Is not ham, but is good!” The maid bowed so hard that they broke just a little bit of their spine from the strain. Good thing they have stupid pain tolerance. “Fwuf go home to Pawacosm! Fwuf remember fwens (friends)! Fwuf not have much to give except coupons, and am not sure if they expired yet because I can’t read, but they’re yours nonetheless!” In one surprisingly smooth motion they replaced the salted pork with the bits of paper. They were indeed coupons…made with crayon.
 
Tearlach the Broken
 
9/24 07:15PM
He looked at the coupons and nodded. “Well then good Fwuf, let your queen know if she wishes to stand up to the king, come to me, and see if your other fwufs have learned anything.” He then looks to the others. “Alright, now then… what others do we know? Portal coins work properly in this area still, and also,how does this man take control of someone? Is there any idea?” He did keep the coupons, putting them in his sporran, he’d see if Lady Kida’s friend would stil accept them.”
 
Devil Dog
 
9/24 07:18PM
She smiled a bit at the Maids. And then turned back, her face somber beneath that mask. “All I know is…he looked into her eyes. And it seems that is how he controls her.” She reached into a satchel on her side. “If I can portal them in, it will not take long for my men to get here. And…I have a few more I can call upon. But only one at a time.” She went to grab the coin in her satchel, fingers brushing something all too familiar with a smirk.
 
Tearlach the Broken
 
9/24 07:22PM
“You have one of those cards don’t you?” He raised a bow and shook his head. He didn’t care too much for them as they caused the problem. “Fine enough, bring in who you can. But we are doing this indirect, we can’t risk full open combat…. at least not this early in.” He then looked to the Pink One. “What do you bring to the table then?”
 
the Pink Champion
 
9/24 07:22PM
“I have some people that will be willing to fight.” The Pink Champion nodded as well. “They’ll be getting ready right about now. Only a portion, though. Don’t plan on needing all of them.” And she didn’t plan on… well… wasting them. People were precious.
 
Devil Dog
 
9/24 07:25PM
That changed her plan slightly. Then she would need a stealthier Class. Hm. She had one for that. She looked to the Pink one. “Good. I’ll only call in one portion of my men as well. After losing an outpost lately….the Lions are hurting for men as it is.” She frowned beneath that mask, letting a bit of annoyance slip into her voice. “Just say when and I’ll call them in.” She took a breath, hands tightening slightly on the axe. She wouldn’t admit it. But this was about more than just Anthem. She’d made multiple vows lately. And she would keep them all.
 
darkflame
 
9/24 07:29PM
hello
 
Tearlach the Broken
 
9/24 07:29PM
“When the battle starts, do what you can… if they make it into total war, we match. For now we hope to take down as many as we can, without being too much in the open.” He took out a map on soft leather, and marked with charcoal several spots. “Those are the choke points, and caches… there are several weapons set up there.”
 
darkflame
 
9/24 07:31PM
may i join in battel
 
Fwufikins, the Maid™
 
9/24 07:32PM
The Maidling had made haste to skedaddle. Couldn’t be seen hanging around too long in case the enemy appeared. Couldn’t be seen. And so they went on home to Paracosm, making it seem as though the only maid presence in this area was leaving it.
 
Devil Dog
 
9/24 07:35PM
The armored woman would simply nod and look at the map. Beneath the mask, her blue eyes would scan it, taking note of where she should place herself, her men, and her Servant. She would wait as long as she could to summon it.
 
the Pink Champion
 
9/24 07:43PM
Looking over the map, the Pink One took out a digital camera and took a quick picture of it. Made things easier. “My people will let me know when they’re ready, and I’ll bring them in.” She was trying to think about what would actually be coming this way. An all-out attack, or a small detachment? It all depended on what the Emperor had at his disposal… which she suspected was a lot, but how much was too much of a lot for every instance?
 
Tearlach the Broken
 
9/24 07:45PM
“Now our main focus, is keep the city safe, and defend the citizens as best as possible. Another worry we have is his mind control apparently….” He scratched his chin and then tried think how to deal with this, he has dealt with similar creatures that used vision based powers,usually obstructing their vision helped. He began to write in a code that he created, using Oghma runes.
 
darkflame
 
9/24 07:48PM
-a little black drangon can be found looking at the gathering-
 
Devil Dog
 
9/24 07:50PM
A nod once more. That is all she wanted, in all honesty. Keeping people safe. “Here’s what I’ve heard. He can’t use it more than once on a person. Meaning once the order is complete, that’s it. The theory now is if he dies, Anthem comes back to us. Normal. I just….She can’t die. I won’t let her.” The last four words were spoken with conviction. As if she’d throw herself on a blade or in front of a gun for the Scion. She didn’t even process that she may have revealed who she was at that point. She felt…as If these were her last few allies left.
 
Tearlach the Broken
 
9/24 07:56PM
He raised his eyebrow at the dragon, hand reaching for his dirk. He didn’t feel comfortable with this, usually Abel’s dragons didn’t go too far
 
darkflame
 
9/24 07:57PM
h hi
 
i uh can i fight to
 
Nightingale
 
9/24 08:06PM
*From what look like just a crack in the floor boards forms from smoke a being clad in black armor with a nightingale Crest on the shoulder of his black Cape, his hood pulled up even though it is not needed in his full body metal stealth suit. It appeared to be light weight strong metal as his movement to the nearest corner were flawless and silent. He stood at 6 feet tall, but always crouching meant it was hard to tell that was his height. The black cape stayed in the motion. Everything about this being was black. His hands ready for combat. The being definitely fit the description of a futursistic insurgent. You could not tell who the being was eyeing it what their facial expression was underneath the black metal spherical helmet, confirming the shape of a human head.*
 
Devil Dog
 
9/24 08:08PM
She would grip the axe even tighter now, a scowl under her mask. She didn’t recognize the newcomer. Her eyes would slide, briefly, to Tearlach as she watched each person’s movements. “Who are you?” She would let her voice show annoyance and distrust. And her next move would depend on his answer.
 
Tearlach the Broken
 
9/24 08:11PM
Tearlach was mainly amazed that the man appeared from floorboards in the forest. He looked to him as well. “I would really like an answer too, and how do you all not understand the idea of ‘recluse’ or ‘hermit’…”
 
Nightingale
 
9/24 08:11PM
*In a computer synthesized masculine voice, deep and dark. He spoke in monotone, he seemed like a person of little speaking.* “The Nightingale, a friend asked for my assistance in this war. So here I am, hoping you are the insurgency.”
 
darkflame
 
9/24 08:13PM
c can i fight too
 
Nightingale
 
9/24 08:14PM
*The writer changed his entrance to him appearing from a smoke cloud that persperated from the dirt, forming the same way as the intro, and instead of finding a corner he stood a little away from the gathering in a defensive stance.*
 
darkflame
 
9/24 08:15PM
w who are you.
 
Tearlach the Broken
 
9/24 08:16PM
“If you can fight, fight… Get in my way or risk the people in that city, and I’ll do the enemy’s job for them… In other words, don’t get in my way.”
 
darkflame
 
9/24 08:18PM
yes sir
 
Devil Dog
 
9/24 08:19PM
The woman would blink beneath her mask. Her eyebrows raised at Tearlach’s words. Harsh. But, perhaps needed. There had been a change in the normally abrasive and snide woman. She was more analytical now. More reserved. Perhaps she was doing it on purpose. She turned to the one called Nightingale. “hope you know what you’re doing. Otherwise…as he said. Though. I’ve seen these…things in action. We may not be able to do their job for them.” She propped her axe on a nearby tree for a moment, folding her arms. And she still seemed loathe to be far from it.
 
Nightingale
 
9/24 08:21PM
*Nightingale agreed with Tearlach’s words, he did not know the man, but from his experience in the many wars he has fought in, if you aren’t part of the solution you are part of the problem.* “So is this all we have of the insurgency, or is there more?”
 
Tearlach the Broken
 
9/24 08:28PM
“There is possible reinforcements on their way… even if there isn’t.. I have plans put in place to control numbers with lower numbers. A good leader can win with any numbers”
 
Devil Dog
 
9/24 08:31PM
The woman simply nodded her agreement from her place by the tree. She had her face tilted upwards, and looked back towards the others. She knew he was right. How many times had she won with a four-man squad before? Too many to count. The bottom of the mask slid up slightly, only revealing her mouth and chin. And into her mouth went a toothpick. She chewed it a while, seemingly lost in though.
 
Nightingale
 
9/24 08:35PM
*Nightingale said nothing as he stepped up to the map, reading it. He did not even disturb the grass as he walked. He agreed with what Tear said yet again, he knew if this man stayed in charge and did not die, this insurgency has a chance of winning. Though it was a slim two percent chance. Most revolutions fail with either lack of morale, leadership, unskilled fighters, or strategic losses.* “So what do you know about this Lelouch?” *He knew the basics about Lelouch, but he hoped someone with seemingly strategic intelligence could tell him more.*
 
*losses at key locations
 
Tearlach the Broken
 
9/24 08:37PM
“Don’t look him in the eye seems the smartest idea. He does seem to have a pretty powerful force, but all forces have their limits… hopefully they see this place as not as necessary as Persistence. So for now it’s to hold them off till they back off fro this place.”
 
Devil Dog
 
9/24 08:41PM
She would frown. It was visible this time. “It is also said he has bounties out on his Champion’s old students as well. Which means that he will stop at nothing to crush rebellion at every turn.” She folded her arms.
 
Nightingale
 
9/24 08:43PM
*Nightingale stepped back from the map, he looked over his right gauntlet, with a sudden a quick “SHINK” sound a 9 inch metal blade protrudes from the underside of the gauntlet, in spending past his palm and fingers. He inspected the blade, flipping his hand to look closer. He retracts the blade back into his gauntlet, making it appear like a regular gauntlet yet again. He obviously seemed satisfied with the state of the blade. He looks to Devil Dog.* “He seems scared of those people.”
 
*and quick
 
*extending
 
Nightingale
 
9/24 09:00PM
*With that he became smoke and receded back into the ground, he would be busy…*
 
Devil Dog
 
9/24 09:03PM
Behind her mask, her eyes closed briefly after returning the axe to her hand. She would not sleep. But simply meditate, a trick taught to her by someone she cared for. If anyone was paying attention, they might notice the scent of cedarwood. Her aura flared to life, but stayed invisible for now. She was simply trying to clear her mind. Make herself more receptive to her Servant.
 
the Pink Champion
 
9/24 09:37PM
The Pink Champion came walking back after slipping away… and she was coming back with company. A few hundred mercenaries, M.S.F. at her back, all armed to the teeth, rugged, trained, and hoping this would lead to some kind of gratuitous thanks/payday. Looking around at the beginnings of the defenses, they started to do their part as well to either add to it or adjust, taking up positions without much input from the Pink One, but when she did speak, they seemed to at least hear her out if they didn’t immediately listen. But, more alarming than that… were the towering, hellish, armored ones. Not M.S.F. Not even human. Silently powerful, but cooperative and clearly on the side of the M.S.F. and the Pink Champion, the Hellgate troops seemed like promising company as they did their part to get ready as well, even if they weren’t the cutest things.
 
Tearlach the Broken
 
9/24 09:49PM
He snarled a bit with the Hellgate troops… soldiers of that damn fox… he shook his head, for now, he’d deal with them, later he’ll speak with her… That’ Fox attacked Persistence which caused his downfall before. The scars he carved in his arm burned, he scratched into them a bit
 
Devil Dog
 
9/24 09:50PM
Devil Dog moved herself away from them a ways. And she used her coin to summon a portal to bring out a few dozen men in armor as black as hers. Each one armed to the teeth. Next were archers, pikemen, and a few dozen men with massive tower shields. She barked out a few orders, and they moved to position. Each of the shields had a lion’s head with a flame inside the mouth. As she took a breath, she centered and summoned forth a Servant. Calling out to Archer, as it was the only thing she could think of, she could see nothing but golden light in her mind. Perhaps it was her own golden aura that had attracted this one. She could hear laughter, and she opened her eyes. There he was. Tall, regal, and covered in golden plate armor. Blond hair spiked out in multiple directions, reminding the Lioness of a flame. Crimson eyes peered at her, and a lesser woman would have withered and withdrew from his gaze. But she held firm. “So, I have a more…interesting Master?” He chuckled, and his voice would make most shiver and shy away. “Good. Maybe for once I’ll be able to have a little fun. Maybe even enjoy my time as a Servant a while.”
 
Nightingale
 
9/24 09:56PM
*Still invisible to all except those with a sixth sense or ability to sense the matter around them, he stood in the tree that Devil Dog was previously mounted in.*
 
*He perched there, watching the in pour of soldiers. Hoping they could fight well. The one in golden armor peaked his interest
 
*
 
Lelouch vi Britannia: Emperor of Hellifyno ~[{DM}]~
 
9/24 10:05PM
In the distance, travelling by both land and air was the Britannian Military machine on their way to quell the silly town of Thistlemere that resisted his reign. These forces would include 2 G-1 bases, massive landcruisers that act as both mobile command center and field hospital. They were surrounded by a sea of armored cars, tanks, and Knightmares, a hundred units combined. A dozen or so miles away, the Empire of Britannia had planes and other air support ready to launch. Slowly, they moved in unison, causing the ground to shake lightly in response.
 
‘Siren’ (Scion Anthem) Kishimoto
 
9/24 10:09PM
From a completely different vector, the Siren of Britannia led an elite strikeforce against the city she once prepared for this very same thing. Except, they travelled quietly, and in stealth; in such a way that they could be seen, heard, felt, or otherwise tracked from this matter. Still, they were a ways away.
 
Nightingale
 
9/24 10:09PM
(Afk)
 
Tearlach the Broken
 
9/24 10:09PM
He looked around to set up forces and then thought for a moment. “Where the hell are those damn Star men… I hate trying to make deals with people…” He shook his head looked to the coming force. “Well, Thistle Leafblade, I do hope you see this, and get your damn voice out of my head.” He looked to Sig’s shield. “Well, shield sister… Might meet with ya sooner than thought.” He kept watching…. holding his war horn, ready to give the call.
 
Nightingale
 
9/24 10:16PM
*Nightingale became visible as he made his way down to the ground, he crouched near Tear. He was visible in his peripheral. Long blade protruded from the top of each gauntlet, ready to slice up some regime soldiers.*
 
*blades
 
The Brother-Captains of SpArk
 
9/24 10:18PM
As if summoned, from the clouds burst a Thunderhawk, with the livery of SpArk painted on both sides. It descended swiftly towards Tearlach… and as it did, it seemed the sky came to life with airships, all soaring downwards to land near the barbarian – besides a few, who veered off in preparation to make overpasses. The first Thunderhawk to touch down opened, and from within emerged a towering construct, over sixteen feet tall and armed to the teeth. A power tri-claw underslung with a heavy flamer and a Helfrost Cannon adorned the dreadnought’s arms as it stomped towards Tearlach. “I am Rite-Master Torgrin, Captain of the Third Company of SpArk. We Wolves have come to stand with you.”
 
Devil Dog
 
9/24 10:19PM
The lower half of her mask lowered and she picked up the axe. She turned to Archer. “With that armor, can you be stealthy?” He simply chuckled at her, arrogance in those crimson eyes. “You don’t need to worry about stealth. Just watch and be amazed, Mistress.” He leaned down to her, face as close to her as he dared. “Or should I use your real name, hm?” She looked at him and glared. Oh, he was a bad choice, she thought. But stealth was all that mattered.
 
the Pink Champion
 
9/24 10:20PM
M.S.F. recon reported to the Pink Champion that trouble was coming, and it was coming in big numbers. Two large mobile bases, a mess of tanks, armored cars, the robot suits, and so on. That made her cringe. “Okay, well… We have our own armored vehicles. And our big, armored, Hellgate friends. Our defenses are set in place, too, to compliment everyone else. We’re playing this defensively… and close to the chest, okay?” She had ideas. Things trained into her by now, from so many lessons. She was going to be making use of them now more than ever. And, to her surprise… something else large and well armored showed up in large quantities that made her smile behind her scarf. SpArk! She was feeling a bit better.
 
Tearlach the Broken
 
9/24 10:23PM
“Welcome, I heard there where some of you SpArk boys that where similar to me. Hope you’re worth it. The deal is this, keep what salvage you get, and you will get the rest of your payment shortly.” He gave that old smirk that Tearlach used to give out. “Also, I thought you’d be taller.” He looked to where all the other forces where readied and then turned to Nightingale. “I don’t doubt these enemies are planning a pincer maneuver. It makes sense, large force from the obvious points of egress, while a smaller force cuts of our egress points. I want you to gather a few troops and start scanning around us, less than lethal force if possible. Prisoners have answers.” He watched as the war machine neared… He was expecting more… He hoped that the citizens would be prepared, and that they could hold the choke points. The Mechs, he will admit, he wasn’t entirely prepared for
 
Lelouch vi Britannia: Emperor of Hellifyno ~[{DM}]~
 
9/24 10:23PM
The forces pushed forward, even as the skies changed color overhead. Less than 10 miles out now, all the vehicles with shielding capabilities triggered on. The Emperor of Britannia stood within one of these mobile bases, watching the town of Thistlemere via keyhole satellite. He was alerted to the skies changing color and smirked, so it has begun. “Send the advance force. Prep B1-B4, condition yellow. Take alpha position. Let us create the perfect conditions for victory.” In front of him, a simple chessboard with black and white pieces.
 
Nightingale
 
9/24 10:26PM
*Nightingale scanned the enemy units for weaknesses noting where all the weak spots were. Nightingale took a small handful of light soldiers for scouting. He did as he was told. He began on the outskirts, out if the battle radius marking strategic positions and noting tactics.*
 
‘Siren’ (Scion Anthem) Kishimoto
 
9/24 10:27PM
Very slowly, very careful did Siren and her squad approach. . .
 
Tearlach the Broken
 
9/24 10:28PM
The Siren squad would trigger the first of many traps, pit falls Tearlach had dug before. When the covers broke free, several trees lost line taughtness and would fall.
 
Devil Dog
 
9/24 10:30PM
The woman nodded to her men, and they slowly fanned out away from her. But still defending her. She frowned and glanced to Archer. “Do what you do best,” she said. “Stay hidden. Stay silent.” He nodded and shimmered a bit, moving through the forest towards the opponents. The woman, on the other hand, would simply grip her axe and wait.
 
‘Siren’ (Scion Anthem) Kishimoto
 
9/24 10:30PM
The Siren was no where near where Tearlach might had set traps, as her approach was less than conventional.
 
The Brother-Captains of SpArk
 
9/24 10:30PM
“Hope we’re worth it?” Torgrin stomped closer, looming over the huge man. “…I like ye, lad. Very well! Let them come and crash against our steel hearts. We are the fist from the sky, the jaws in the night. Brothers, let me hear ye! For Russ and the Crew-Master!” “FOR RUSS AND THE CREW-MASTER!” echoed the combined roar of a hundred Astartes, raising their bolters skyward and falling into ready stances, bestial snarls etched across their faces. Each of these warriors was worth several dozen men by themselves, eager to Rip & Tear into the foe.
 
Lelouch vi Britannia: Emperor of Hellifyno ~[{DM}]~
 
9/24 10:32PM
6 miles now, the cloud of dust kicked up into the air by the War Machine could be seen by normal eyes now from the city… The fortresses parked and set up defensives, while the assault squad picked up speed to intercept
 
“Q-1, what is your position?”
 
Lelouch spoke over encrypted, secret channels. Then stated to open lines. “I am Lelouch V. Britiannia. Emperor of Hellifyno. Who is it that stands before me?”
 
*Stabs enter key*
 
Tearlach the Broken
 
9/24 10:36PM
He nodded and took the war horn to his lips. One burst, to signal that everyone gets ready. He looked towards the city, worried to get into the actual bounds of the city. He moved to get to his own position, trying to keep his berserker rage at bay, he did a rush to get to his first Cache, different traps would trigger as things neared his position. He had a radio he stolen recently, most high tech thing on his person. “This is Tearlach MacBaine, ya pink eye havin, pansy waisted, quim smelling bitch.” He waited for a second. “Thistlemere was mine to destroy, and that’s happened once, it won’t happen again.”
 
‘Siren’ (Scion Anthem) Kishimoto
 
9/24 10:36PM
“My lord. I’m about half way there. We should arrive right as you predicted.” She responded into her closed helmet, behind her, two dozen specialized soldiers intent on catching those of Thistlemere off guard.
 
The Brother-Captains of SpArk
 
9/24 10:40PM
“The mewling, milk-drinking Emperor of nobody comes to whine and weep at our feet. He shall leave in pieces, or not at all,” Torgrin rumbled. Two dozen Astartes swiftly went to check the perimeter, ensuring that no one would be able to approach undetected. Their keen sense of smell would detect anything out of the ordinary… such as an oncoming force. No matter how stealthy they were being, the Wolves would smell them out. The main force remained at a slight distance from the huge dreadnought; they didn’t want to be too close when he began rampaging.
 
Devil Dog
 
9/24 10:41PM
A raise of her brows under the mask at Tearlach’s words. He wasn’t wrong, though. Bitch was accurate. She muttered something to herself and motioned for her men to move. Archer, however, moved rapidly through the forest. He would find a place to hunker down, waiting for the first thing to come into his path. Devil Dog remained silent. Except for a single word. “Coward,” she growled. Not to anyone around her. To the bastard who called himself “Emperor.”
 
Zoey, Lily, and Vera Tompkins (Vietnow Radio)
 
9/24 10:42PM
Directly from behind, planned out with the mind of Zoey Tompkins and the 501st clone troopers, would be the Venator class frigate that has stayed stationary in Consequence… On the top, in front, would stand Zoey. Observing the situation. Wearing the typical Vietnow Radio tank top, and a pair of jeans. She raises a hand to an ear piece, and begins communication.. “You ready, Cap? You know the attacks on you.”
 
the Pink Champion
 
9/24 10:43PM
“Take up your spots, guys.” The Pink One took up with her M.S.F. forces, as they already started to ready themselves for the coming attack. The Hellgate troops were also stoic, waiting and watching, ready to engage with orders. Calm immediately before the storm. Even in spots with low lighting, a lot of the M.S.F. were outfitted with widespread infrared tech so they could get a visual on anyone advancing towards their allies, tucked away in hiding. Just… had to wait one more breath.
 
Lelouch vi Britannia: Emperor of Hellifyno ~[{DM}]~
 
9/24 10:44PM
“I’m to assume that you are going to be as closed minded as Lady Isabo? Very well Tearlach MacBaine, the deaths of your fellow countrymen will be on your shoulders then.” With that, the communications was cut off, and the war machine started. The fortresses prepared first, charging on board forward blasters. A single hexagonal plane of light disappeared on both of them ,and two massive 20 foot wide beam fired directly forward at the city, sweeping from right to left at any defensives between them and the city.
 
Once the blast finished, the shields snapped back to life.
 
The 501st Legion
 
9/24 10:47PM
In the bridge of the Venator, Captain Vin would stand looking outward… “Yes, sir! Executing the order.” He turns to the rest of the bridge.. “You know what to do, gents! Full scale attack!” As he says that, the top of the Venator would open up… And out would pour hundreds of IFX star fighters, each equiped with ion torpedoes to penetrate the shields. Meanwhile, LAAT gunships would begin dropping several AT-TE’s directly behind enemy lines. And from those AT-TE’s, would come hundreds of clones… Each one of these men anxious for action, and highly skilled. Perks of being a clone, not much can put you down.
 
((*ARC-170 star fighters))
 
Tearlach the Broken
 
9/24 10:49PM
“It’s easy to be brave from far away… what? Can’t take on a crippled, one armed, elder by yourself?” He laughed over the radio, and tossed a shot put up and down in his hand. “So child, how is this going to play?” He would blow on his war horn again, two blasts, meaning to spread forces to mitigate damages, and then after a moment, four more blasts, to move into an arcing formation. “Who knows, maybe Thistle will give us a greeting, and embrace us both in her thorns.” He would cock his arm and toss the shot put, the heavy leaded ball hard towards one of the upcoming vehicles.
 
The Brother-Captains of SpArk
 
9/24 10:51PM
“Rune Priests!” Torgrin roared, as several force-sword wielding Space Wolves stepped forwards and threw up their hands. The massive beam that had come hurtling into the city would be diverted as the combined psychic force of the Rune Priests slammed into it, preventing it from striking their allies and heavily damaging the city. “Ye’ll have to try harder than that, arrogant child.”
 
Devil Dog
 
9/24 10:52PM
She wanted nothing more than to use her axe to cleave his head in two. She barked at her men, ordering them to follow Tearlach’s orders. She gripped the axe moving forward. “Come face us, you shit-faced little child! Or will you hide behind your Champion’s skirts like every other time?” She was shaking with rage, her eyes blazing beneath the mask.
 
Lelouch vi Britannia: Emperor of Hellifyno ~[{DM}]~
 
9/24 10:53PM
“B1-B4. Engage.” With that, for Knightmare carrier planes flew off from the airfield. Each equipped with booster rockets so they could close the distance in no time at all. These carriers fell apart to let loose 4 specialized Knightmare frames with the capability of Flight. The Lancelot, Guren, Mordred, and Tristian. These specialized, powerful robotic suits tore through the air to handle the fighters while providing aerial support. In the meanwhile, tanks and land based Knightmares now filled the field, firing mercilessly against the opposition while also taking damage and being destroyed as well. Lelouch heard Tearlach’s request and moved a chess piece, what was the Demon Emperor planning?
 
“Sir? Using the Knights of the Round?” And advisor asked, and the Emperor nodded. “Yes. Tonight’s objective is of grand importance….”
 
‘Siren’ (Scion Anthem) Kishimoto
 
9/24 10:57PM
Where was the Siren in all this? The Devil Dog was right, the King didn’t often move without the power of his Knight. Even with the battle commencing her orders were clear, under no reason was she instructed to move any faster. It was imperative that her condition be met for tonight’s objective to be a success.
 
the Pink Champion
 
9/24 10:58PM
“Get a move on!” At the Pink Champion’s orders, the biggest and meanest of Hellgate’s troops went out to meet the ground-based Knightmares, moving with hellish ferocity and honed talent for destruction as they went in to match mercilessness with mercilessness, size with size, strength with strength.
 
The 501st Legion
 
9/24 10:59PM
Among the fighters, would be Oculus. He observes the troops below a moment… and opens coms to the rest of his troops. “Alpha 1-2 and Beta 3-4, Begin bombing runs on enemy infantry! Use Ion cannons if you have to, Take out as many of these clankers as possible!” One clone asks, “Clankers, sir?” Oculus replies, “Habit. Just follow the order.” And… They begin the run. Their fighters speed past the infantry on the ground, dropping bombs whilst blasting Ion blasts into their forces.. Meanwhile, the At-Te’s inch closer and closer… Just reaching firing range.
 
The Brother-Captains of SpArk
 
9/24 11:00PM
SpArk’s own tanks, Rhinos and Land Raiders, clashed against those of the Emperor, autocannons, heavy bolters and meltaguns blazing away to deadly effect. Meanwhile, Astartes Thunderhawks soared overhead, their screaming guns riddling the Knightmares with rapid-fire rockets. With a shudder, Torgrin began to advance, eager to enter melee, with the sentiment echoed in the feral howls of his warriors. The Wolves of SpArk had come for blood, and they would have it. “What cowardice is this?!” roared the dreadnought captain, his helfrost cannon charging up and blasting a beam of sub-zero energy into the foes’ ranks. “These mechanized warriors make me sick. Where are your heroes? Call them! Have them come and die on our blades!”
 
Tearlach the Broken
 
9/24 11:03PM
He waited, he knew this tactic, he’d be using these forces, keeping focus here, using a show of force to help break moral. It was a usual war tactic. He didn’t know how well he could do against mechs, but tanks… oh he’s done this before. He gave out a roar, that an unpowered man shouldn’t and moved to the heart of the enemy line. Within his fist… was a portal coin. He would throw one at one of the tanks, the planned location? The middle of the ocean.
 
Devil Dog
 
9/24 11:04PM
Blades erupted from the treeline. Aiming at everything and anything in his path. The woman, however, replaced her axe with the sniper rifle. She smirked as she fired the rifle. Her eyes, behind the mask, were cold and almost expressionless. Perhaps this was why she had adopted the name Devil Dog. Or perhaps it was something else entirely.
 
Lelouch vi Britannia: Emperor of Hellifyno ~[{DM}]~
 
9/24 11:04PM
Then suddenly, from the Morded, its massive shoulder pieces opened up revealing two crystals. In seconds, it had ejected two beams similar to the original beams fired by the fortresses. Only 5 feet wide, they projected outwards like a scapel in all directions. The other Knightmares coordinating with it so it wouldn’t be hurt by the beams. Air support on all sides, anything that wasn’t overtly shielded, would likely find its way to the scrap pile. Anything that survived would be met with the power of the some of the Rulers Legendary Knightmares and Pilots. “What’s your position now Q-1?” He now sent in more forces around him to engage the rising enemy numbers. His own numbers dwindling.
 
the Pink Champion
 
9/24 11:07PM
“Did we bring the rockets? Let’s get those out! Snipers, you see anyone’s head poke out, you make them pay for it!” The Pink One issued those commands to the M.S.F., and then looked to the Hellgate archers. “Get a volley out there.” And so a rain of fire and lightning arrows would start to fall down among the forces of Lelouch vi Britanni.
 
Zoey, Lily, and Vera Tompkins (Vietnow Radio)
 
9/24 11:07PM
Zoey sighs… She teleports into the battle field, using her telekinetic energy to form a shield around the Clone’s star fighters. She opens communications, saying, “All men, do NOT fly too close to that shield. I can protect you from being destoryed by making contact, but if you try to fly in directly i’m afraid i can’t help. Engage the enemy pilots, gain air superiority. The Venator will arrive soon to allow air strikes in a moment, just hold on.”
 
‘Siren’ (Scion Anthem) Kishimoto
 
9/24 11:08PM
Anthem stopped in the dark and dingy cavern, crimson red eyes turning bloodred as she peered into the perfect darkness. With a sigh, she closed her eyes and focused her minds eye on a certain wavelength of energy she was more than familiar with. “I’m in position K-1. Preparing now, a few more minutes.” And with that she waved her hands in a hand motions, the other soldiers with nightvision visors ran around the cavern; setting up explosives against the ceiling. She stepped forward and put her arms out, eyes going bright white as she entered the Enlightened State…Preparing…
 
Zoey, Lily, and Vera Tompkins (Vietnow Radio)
 
9/24 11:09PM
Okay, this is… getting outta hand.. She reaches out, attempting to contact Damantin… <Aye, little help? Hellifyno’s being bent over the counter here. Assistance would be GREAT.>
 
Tearlach the Broken
 
9/24 11:10PM
He gave out a call on his horn, blasting five shrill blasts… For those with Cards to use them, if they seemed fit. His mind itched, his curse called to him… He wanted to go further in rage. “Why hasn’t that woman tried to find the woman she loved… wouldn’t she have some odd magic trick to feel here… God I have heard too many stories. Come on, speak to me shield sister.” He moved and tried to throw one of his portal coins to one of the knightmeres, the portal would displace them into orbit
 
Lelouch vi Britannia: Emperor of Hellifyno ~[{DM}]~
 
9/24 11:11PM
“Excellent.” He replied, the conditions were almost met. While he was greeted with a much larger enemy force than he had anticipated from one little town, it didn’t change his end result. He waited and waited, watching numbers dwindled on both sides. Then, a horn, what could that mean? More reinforcements? The result, still the same…
 
The 501st Legion
 
9/24 11:12PM
Blast… Oculus was having fun.. He turns his ship around. “All troops, pull back. Do as the woman says.” Meanwhile, the Venator begins gaining speed… Vin opens communications… “Tompkins, we’re reaching firing range. Any orders?” Vin was getting anxious. The situation is bad… REAL bad. He just hopes Zoey has a plan…
 
Tearlach the Broken
 
9/24 11:13PM
“Now… where is the Scion.” He called over the radio again to talk to Lelouch. “What is it boy? Didn’t want to settle this like a man? That’s fine… I been wanting to test something… your lap dog is out here right?”
 
The Brother-Captains of SpArk
 
9/24 11:13PM
<As expected,> came the psychic hiss in return, settling over the battlefield like a layer of hoarfrost. <Sometimes I wonder why they don’t send me to do everything.> With a flash and a tremendous blast of Warp energy, Relic-Master Damantin appeared over the battlefield, in the company of ten of his Exalted Sorcerers. The Second Company Captain looked down from his flying disc, watching Torgrin and his wolves charging forth, and turned his attention towards the enemy. “…Another fool, seeking to rule the world. Brothers, let us show him our power.” Raising their hands as one, the Thousand Sons raised their arms, uttering words of power, and at once several tanks and Knightmares would be wrenched from the ground, torn from their path, rising into the air to be rent asunder by the Chaos sorcerers’ psychic might.
 
“All Is Dust…”
 
‘Siren’ (Scion Anthem) Kishimoto
 
9/24 11:14PM
“I’m ready.” She spoke out in an ominous tone, her voice echoed by the hundreds of her past lives that powered her.
 
the Pink Champion
 
9/24 11:15PM
“Let’s get ready to make a move.” With that, the Pink One looked to several remaining Hellgate troops, and nodded their way. In a blink of the eye, they were gone… “Focus fire on those bases! The big ugly landcruisers!” Arrows and rockets split between raining fire down on the enemy and raining direct fire onto their control centers. At the same time, the remaining Hellgate troops reappeared near the G-1s, and started to try and force themselves inside from the back, hopefully the weakest points, while the same landcruisers were hopefully taking something of a beating elsewhere, or at the very least preoccupied.
 
Devil Dog
 
9/24 11:15PM
She called Archer back. And at her side he was, looking at her with crimson eyes. “Try to disable shields. Take. Them. Out.” He smirked and shrugged. “I could, if you only used /that./” He leaned in, whispering in her ear. She nodded and let herself smirk under the mask. “Do it, then, Gilgamesh.” And he unleashed his own Noble Phantasm directly at the opponents. Blades of all sizes and shapes launched, straight for the shields.
 
Zoey, Lily, and Vera Tompkins (Vietnow Radio)
 
9/24 11:15PM
Zoey coms back.. “Those shields aren’t going down and we need an EMP burst or something.. Ima attempt to teleport past it. You keep your men alive.” And with that, she takes out her ear piece and shoves it in her pocket.. He then brings his eyes to Damantin.. She puts the ear piece back in. “Never mind. Pull out. We got our support. Good job, men.” Her… Other half is disappointed.. <Really, Zoey? Don’t you want to engage?> .. .. “No. I’m done fighting.” With this, she teleports back to the nose of the Venator.
 
Lelouch vi Britannia: Emperor of Hellifyno ~[{DM}]~
 
9/24 11:16PM
The Hellgates would find themselves hitting against a powerful energy shield that would zap them back with bolts of lightning with each swing. “Excellent. Call a few retreat.” And suddenly, everything started to head in reverse. Soliders would drop everything they were doing and pulled back.
 
“Now Q-1.”
 
The 501st Legion
 
9/24 11:17PM
Vin looks at the communicator, shocked. “You sure, General?” He keeps his eyes on his men as they all begin falling back. Star fighters back to the Venator, gunships picking up At-Te’s..His men getting inside of LAAT’s, evacuating. Vin will do a count of the loss of life later…
 
Tearlach the Broken
 
9/24 11:17PM
He nodded “Silence, got it…” He flipped the portal coin and hoped for the best. “Take me to the scion, or take them to me.”
 
Zoey, Lily, and Vera Tompkins (Vietnow Radio)
 
9/24 11:19PM
Zoey stands staring at the enemy forces. “Yes, Cap’. Fall back. We got this. You did enough.” She sighs, and begins walking in the direction of the enemy. She closes her eyes a moment.. When they open, they’d be the bright yellow of Animus.. Her power now noticeable on a much.. greater scale, she continues her casual walk to the enemy.
 
‘Siren’ (Scion Anthem) Kishimoto
 
9/24 11:22PM
From underneath the city of Thistlemere, in the tunnels Anthem had created last time that she was hear; she had full access through the Farm to slip in undetected. For what she did, it was simple but intense. The entire battlefield, stopping at the city limit shook and shattered; the earth beneath their feet coming up quickly in a quick and power snap, like shutting a book. Going straight up into the air to hit any low flying craft as well, with a double punching motion, all of it, turned into a towering wall of lava; which in turn set off multiple explosions of high yield in attempts to rid the field of a lot of numbers at the same time. In the meanwhile, the elites rushed out in full power armor and assult rifles actually inside the city. Two dozen of them in this very unorthodox pincer strike.
 
The Brother-Captains of SpArk
 
9/24 11:22PM
The Third Company of Spark raced forwards, murder in their voices and death on their frostblades. They would be denied of their bloodlust no longer; the retreating soldiers being chased down. When they met with the force field, the Rune Priests quickly teleported the Wolves through, and from there, the carnage would begin. Warp energy blazed from the Priests’ hands, while the Wolf Guard terminators put their lightning claws to grisly work.
 
Lelouch vi Britannia: Emperor of Hellifyno ~[{DM}]~
 
9/24 11:23PM
He laughed diabolically, knowing that the fools would rush forward against the retreating troops; leaving them open to this type of trap.
 
‘Siren’ (Scion Anthem) Kishimoto
 
9/24 11:25PM
His troops pulled back still, away from the molting lava.
 
Zoey, Lily, and Vera Tompkins (Vietnow Radio)
 
9/24 11:25PM
“Ha… This is what we need.” Zoey says to her self, getting ready to engage… She raises a hand, using her telekinesis to rip massive clumps of rock straight from deep, deep underground.. She flings these rocks into the enemy forces. Meanwhile, She begins making an order to her clones.. “Vin, if ya got any Emps in that damn thing, launch ’em.”
 
Tearlach the Broken
 
9/24 11:25PM
He blew his horn, three drawn blasts ‘let them retreat, regroup and help the city’. “Now then, let’s test this theory instead.” He would tie a bit of his kilt that he ripped off around his eyes, and risk something dangerous, He flipped the portal coin to put him right inside the fortress ship. Right into the heart of the beast.
 
Devil Dog
 
9/24 11:26PM
Devil Dog swore and called Archer back, dismissing him. She pulled Caster out of her bag, calling to the Spirit within. She could feel something pushing into her. It was odd. As if something was examining her from within. So the Devil Dog opened her eyes and stared at the woman before her. She was clothed in a bluish-purple robe, hood pulled up to conceal most of her face. But, the figure was attractive. She was slim and confident, and Lioness could still feel her eyes on her as she stood. “So,” the Caster said. “What kind of mission do you have for me, Master? Or should I call you Mistress?” She chuckled. “Yes, I can tell you’re a woman. And it’s nice to work with one.” The soldier nodded. “Stop the lava. That’s all I ask.” The Caster nodded and rushed towards the flow, casting powerful water spells aimed at the flow.
 
Lelouch vi Britannia: Emperor of Hellifyno ~[{DM}]~
 
9/24 11:26PM
Tearlach found himself directly into the command room. But… What ship? One or two?
 
The Brother-Captains of SpArk
 
9/24 11:26PM
Damantin turned in midair, seeing the city being devastated, and clenched his gauntleted fists. “Such epimethean thinking… come, brothers. Let us go quash this upstart.” Once more in unison, the Exalted Sorcerers soared towards Thistlemere, their minds reaching out and descending with crushing force upon the city. Explosions in the midst of detonation would not only be halted, but reversed and repaired. Psychic bullets came down in droves, attempting to shred the minds of those who dared to invade the city they guarded.
 
Tearlach the Broken
 
9/24 11:27PM
Ship one, he would wait for troop reaction.
 
The 501st Legion
 
9/24 11:28PM
Wait.. Did.. Did he hear that correctly? Okay… He turns to one of the many pilots inside the bridge. “Please tell me we packed the Melevonece’s technology before we left to Felucia.” The pilot looks back up at Vin, saying in reply, “Skywalker’s company took care of that, sir! I’m afraid we’re at a loss!” Vin sighs.. Damn… He was hoping that technology would come in handy.. He opens communications to Zoey, “Negative, General. I’m afraid not.”
 
the Pink Champion
 
9/24 11:29PM
Where there should’ve been massive death in a very short amount of time, there was, instead, a very confusing, somewhat disorienting, and insanely fast retreat of the M.S.F. as a whole, a certain sword being slipped back into the sheath hidden underneath her hoodie. The Pink One and all of her mercs that were still living had gone from the former battlefield to the city. “We’re moving to urban warfare, boys and girls. Focus on the people’s safety and slowing these douchebags down first and foremost, and stay alive! We can still pull this off.” The Hellgate troops? They were hardy and fast, and the ones that hadn’t fought Knightmares and won joined them. “You lot, you keep on beating the hell out of these assholes. Go!”
 
‘Siren’ (Scion Anthem) Kishimoto
 
9/24 11:30PM
After doing what she did, Anthem pulled back, back into the tunnels. She moved through the earth, using the chaos from above to move mostly freely. Using her seismis sense and air ball, she roll through the air until she was underneath where ever this ‘Devil Dog’ and with surprise and quick whirlpool of dirt and sand, she tried to drag Lt. Peters through the dirt and into the tunnels before her. It was easy when you tracked someone with an aura that you unlocked.
 
The Brother-Captains of SpArk
 
9/24 11:31PM
And all the while, those Space Wolves weren’t slacking on their quota of ultra-violence. If Lelouch had planned to sacrifice his retreating men, he’d likely be indifferent to the carnage the Third Company was wreaking. If not… well, few if any of these men would be alive to complain about it. Torgrin and his Wolves were utterly merciless, tearing into the retreating forces like a pack of starving beasts.
 
Devil Dog
 
9/24 11:31PM
Even as she felt herself being pulled, she let off a few rounds into the air, kicking out with her armored feet. “SON OF A BITCH!” She screamed out, hoping for assistance as she felt the ground collapsing.
 
Kaito Tsuikia the Immortal
 
9/24 11:33PM
Kaitlin appeared hovering far above the battlefield. He seemed displeased with what was happening below. Suddenly he would drop straight down, while transforming into a massive 850 foot tall Dragon form. Smoke came from his mouth when suddenly and energy burst would erupt from within his mouth. The energy burst was an EMP blast that would ring across the battlefield. Kaito would then look towards the command ship the belonged to Lelouch.
 
The Brother-Captains of SpArk
 
9/24 11:33PM
Seeing the danger that Devil Dog was in, Damantin flew lower, reaching out and letting the vast power of his mind slam into Anthem’s, hoping to distract her long enough for him to psychically pull the Lieutenant free of the ground and onto his disc.
 
Kaito Tsuikia the Immortal
 
9/24 11:34PM
“Kaito”
 
Lelouch vi Britannia: Emperor of Hellifyno ~[{DM}]~
 
9/24 11:34PM
Tearlach found himself face to face with the Emperor himself, sitting in his command room in a chair with a calm expression. 2 dozen machine guns by soliders in helmets and body armor were pointed at him. “Would you really like to try your luck, warrior?” It was merely by chance that he made it passed the shields… Or was it? The Emperor looked into Tearlach’s eyes.
 
Devil Dog
 
9/24 11:35PM
With the EMP, the face shield lost its tint, and its capability of analyzing the things around her. Once the tint was gone, the blue eyes of the woman were visible. She still had a dead look on her face. And if this didn’t work, she had one last option. Into the satchel her free hand went. And she tugged out the portal coin, clutching it in a fist.
 
Zoey, Lily, and Vera Tompkins (Vietnow Radio)
 
9/24 11:36PM
She WAS gonna help out the Lieutenant but.. Nope. Damantin’s got it. She goes back to the Emp burst. She opens a com to her troops, “All men… The time to engage is now. Get the Venator’s heavy turrets goin’. We’ll teach them to mess with Hellifyno.” And… With this.. She teleports by Damantin’s side. She looks up at him and says, “So, another day in Hellifyno, eh?”
 
‘Siren’ (Scion Anthem) Kishimoto
 
9/24 11:36PM
Damantin’s psychic attack would crash against Anthem’s Aura, causing it to flash a dark green. But, as soon as Chey had appeared; Anthem said no words, made no sounds, she instead moved to crack Devil Dog across the face trying to knock her down and out.
 
Zoey, Lily, and Vera Tompkins (Vietnow Radio)
 
9/24 11:36PM
((Oh i miss read that.))
 
Tearlach the Broken
 
9/24 11:37PM
The blind fold kept his eyes covered. He shook his head. “So, ever wondered what the core of the planet felt like? I have roughly 30 more of these portal coins. And I’m fine with dying, why would I come here directly?” He smirked with the blind fold on. He listened to the breathing in the room. “My earliest days I can remember, I fought a basalisk blind folded, and unarmed. Now… here, I smell and hear nothing but cowards, lead by a paper thin lord… thin like a card…” He smirked and patted his coin pouch.
 
Lelouch vi Britannia: Emperor of Hellifyno ~[{DM}]~
 
9/24 11:38PM
The lights inside the command fortress faltered and blinked, they remained motionless. But the Sakuradite cores weren’t effected by the emp, the shields still remained.
 
The Emperor ducked, the soliders all opened fire.
 
The Brother-Captains of SpArk
 
9/24 11:39PM
In an instant, the Second Company Captain was there, catching Anthem’s fist in one massive hand and driving his power staff forwards to try and ram it into her gut. He didn’t know why she was so concerned with capturing this one woman, but he would not allow it. All the while, the other Chaos sorcerers flew overhead, wreaking psychic devastation upon the elites and repairing the worst of the collateral damage to the city.
 
The 501st Legion
 
9/24 11:41PM
Music to Vin’s ears. He now has something he can do.. He turns to his men, and gives the order., “All heavy cannons… Fire apon those ships! Rip them outta the sky!” Okay, NOW it is like shooting clankers. Vin smiles as he watches the cannons aim… And begin firing upon the enemy ships. THe blast of these shots all together SHOULD penetrate their hull, and do interior damage… Then again, the one thing that makes this different than shooting clankers is that the ship is different, and the armors and shielding is more than likely different.. He just hopes this attack works.
 
Devil Dog
 
9/24 11:41PM
The face shield may have been down, but luckily it softened the blows. So the Marine did the only thing she could. She pulled herself up slightly, bringing the butt of her rifle down towards a shoulder to attempt to loosen the Scion’s grip. Her face was still blank, but her eyes held a slight glimmer in them, almost like an apology.
 
Zoey, Lily, and Vera Tompkins (Vietnow Radio)
 
9/24 11:42PM
Zoey teleports back to the Venator, appearing next to Vin. “Give ’em hell.”
 
Tearlach the Broken
 
9/24 11:42PM
He crushed a coin and moved to use a guard as a human shield. Using the man’s rifle, he directed the shots, trying to strike at all those in the room. He did take blasts but it caused his rage to push further. He didn’t care who was shot down, weather it was the guard, pilots or the boy himself. This was a message. It’s what it was meant to be. “Come boy, using your dogs? I bet you have them lick butter out yer asshole.”
 
Kaito Tsuikia the Immortal
 
9/24 11:44PM
Kaito would slowly walk his massive body towards the fortress as he got closer his neck would stretch and his mouth would wrap around the fortresses shields. Suddenly a black ball would appear within his throat, a massive Black matter energy ball was forming. Kaito wondered how long the shield would hold out against such an attack, not only at close range but within Kaitos massive mouth. The energy would then blast towards the fortress.
 
‘Siren’ (Scion Anthem) Kishimoto
 
9/24 11:45PM
Catching her fist, the Captain would find himself with alot more power then one could suspect a girl her size. Not to mention the magical handwraps and the power armor she wore. She didn’t plan to crack Chey with all this power, but she could change force in a heartbeat; and let him have all 100,000 pounds of force; something like a cement truck going down hill. And if he somehow still attacked with that staff, she parried with a knee; using that same momentum to move backwards, with the Devil Dog in hand, through a Jumpscar, being deposited somewhere in Anthem’s sight; but where? Was it up into the city through a crack in the earth? Or somewhere in the darkness of the tunnels she knew better than anyone else? Using such uncertainties for time, she’d simply rip any Class Cards away from Chey’s possession; tossing her lover aside and getting out as fast as possible if all sucessful.
 
the Pink Champion
 
9/24 11:45PM
Inside the city, the Pink Champion, M.S.F., and Hellgate forces continued their defense of the people. Rockets, bullets, hellish arrows and blades, it was open urban warfare. Spread out, using the advantages of tight spaces and what distance they could to try and take out the enemy as best they could. The Champion of Pink herself was prone, machine gun on a tripod, and laying down fire with several other mercs from inside the safety of a building, ready to move at a moment’s notice if they got spotted.
 
The 501st Legion
 
9/24 11:46PM
Vin eyes Zoey a moment. “To this day, you confuse the hell outta me..” He turns his attention back to the heavy cannons firing upon the ships, still hoping that his attacks will have some effect… He then realizes the people in the city.. MIGHT need some assitance. He glances at Zoey. “Permission to assist the civies, General?” Not really asking for permission, more asking if he SHOULD.
 
Devil Dog
 
9/24 11:48PM
Cheyenne would find herself there in….the darkness? She would stand slowly. “Wait!” She clenched her fists. “I…surrender. Your Emperor wants me? Let him have me, then.” She let out a sigh and removed the mask entirely. “I’ll go willingly.”
 
Lelouch vi Britannia: Emperor of Hellifyno ~[{DM}]~
 
9/24 11:49PM
As Tearlach took a guard as a shield and turned around to shoot other guard, a machine gun came out from the ceiling above the throne chair; taking the man by surprise and shooting him in the legs. Out of the 2 dozen guards, six of them fell with bullet injuries, but no deaths yet as they all wore battle armor. “It would seem all of you use provocation when desperate, is that something taught here?” He questioned, now hiding behind the chair as the remaining soldiers all took positions around the room to keep opening fire; even against the ‘human shield’
 
Zoey, Lily, and Vera Tompkins (Vietnow Radio)
 
9/24 11:49PM
Zoey nods. “Go for it.” She keeps her eyes on the combat… “I’ll keep an eye here. Go right on ahead.” He leans up against the window, her hands in her pants pockets.. <Thanks, Damantin. Glad to have ya help.> And… now to wait to give orders.
 
The Brother-Captains of SpArk
 
9/24 11:50PM
Damantin grunted upon receiving that force, engaging Iron Arm on instinct and managing to deflect it. He himself was power-armoured and inhumanly strong, but still, she was terrifically powerful… however, she had made a terrible mistake. Attempting to parry his force staff, which could punch through nearly anything like paper, was unwise; Anthem’s knee would likely be horribly lacerated, carved down to the bone by the hateful power pouring through that staff. He knew where the former Scion had gone; within his mind was the all-seeing eye of divination, showing him where, when, how… once more, he followed Anthem, teleporting to her position and sending a blast of force lightning directly at her.
 
Devil Dog
 
9/24 11:51PM
Cheyenne would turn to the man with her. She tossed the satchel to him. “Take that. Get the hell out of here.”
 
Lelouch vi Britannia: Emperor of Hellifyno ~[{DM}]~
 
9/24 11:51PM
In the meanwhile, the shields would sustain against Kaito’s blast for now; but they no longer were invisible. multiple panels of octagon shaped light of yellow and green. In the meanwhile, Kaito would receivce powerful electrical shocks in response.
 
The Brother-Captains of SpArk
 
9/24 11:52PM
The Space Marine caught the satchel, the eyes of his horned mask glaring impassively at Anthem and Cheyenne… before vanishing. She wanted to be captured, it seemed.
 
The 501st Legion
 
9/24 11:54PM
Vin nods. He turns and comms up his men. “Blight, Oculus, Vida, Fido… Get some men ready. We’re assisting the civies.” He makes a stop by the armory, grabbing his helmet. He looks at it for a moment. He keeps his eye on the republic symbol. Some time ago, he’d be fighting for the Republic. Now? He’s fighting for something he believes in. “For Hellifyno.” He says, placing the helmet on his head and heading through the door. Grabbing his DC-15A rifle on the way out. Soon after, several gunships of clones would fly out.
 
Tearlach the Broken
 
9/24 11:56PM
With the next two coins, he would move himself out of the room a bullet in his legs. He used one of the Hyandrian discs Weary gave to him, healing the wounds a bit, but not fast. The main plan was done… the second coin would teleport and embed the ship in the ground, allowing some to stick out to allow men to leave. He stood at the city and yelled out loud. “Come Gaia! Come out Thistle! You brought your wrath to me, bring it forth on them. I came here again, where is your wrath again?!” He stood, bleeding, legs weak, but defiant, taking off his blind fold.
 
Zoey, Lily, and Vera Tompkins (Vietnow Radio)
 
9/24 11:57PM
She sighs… She’s done. The 501st has this. She teleports off, back to Consequence to tell her family the news.
 
Kaito Tsuikia the Immortal
 
9/24 11:57PM
Kaito didn’t flinch at the shocks, they felt like small price to him, the blast would continue. Kaito was trying to obliterate the fortress. He was tired of this battle.
 
“Pricks”
 
‘Siren’ (Scion Anthem) Kishimoto
 
9/24 11:57PM
Anthem’s knee was indeed injured, but the power of her armor combined with her aura left her with something of a limp. But his divination, if it tracked her signature, or her mind, body, or soul; could not. But, if somehow, the Space Marine still tracked her; shooting his lightning at her; she’d deflect it; changing its directory with quick vortex of air. Her point? she quickly took the Cards out the satchel as they were thrown at the Captain; disappearing into another Scar and leaving Cheyenne still waiting in the darkness.
 
The Brother-Captains of SpArk
 
9/24 11:58PM
Two squads of Space Wolf Devastators, having stayed behind to guard the city, rushed out to stand with Tearlach, heavy bolters and helfrost cannons at the ready. They’d defend this man with their lives, if need be.
 
Devil Dog
 
00:01AM
“FUCK!” Cheyenne slammed her fist into a wall. She began moving out of the tunnel, trying to find the exit. She quickly dismissed the Caster, still having /one/ trick up her sleeve. She called forth one. Last. Card. The one she /never/ let leave her. One that she kept at her side in a separate place. And there he was. Iskandar. His sword casting enough illumination in the tunnel to get out. “Iskandar. When we get to the surface, do it. Your Noble Phantasm.” He simply nodded and the two emerged from the tunnel. And then he did it, lifting his sword, lightning striking the ground. And there his armies were. He was in his chariot, Cheyenne at his side. Parts of them went into the city to defend. The rest stormed the opposing forces before them.
 
The 501st Legion
 
00:02AM
The gunships would stay low to the ground, flying over the heads of those below. The roaring sounds of the gunships as they pass echo through the battle field. They head straight for the city, ready to evacuate civilians. Vin’s gunship is the first to land, and as he steps out, he begins instructing his men to lead people to the gun ships as they come, get as many people packed in as possible. “Everyone! Move! We are evacuating you all immediately by instructions of Zoey Tompkins of Vietnow!” Now… to hope that people won’t be afraid of them.
 
‘Siren’ (Scion Anthem) Kishimoto
 
00:02AM
“Mission complete.” She stated, using that jumpscar of hers repeatedly; getting as much distance between herself and Thislemere as possible.
 
Lelouch vi Britannia: Emperor of Hellifyno ~[{DM}]~
 
00:04AM
From the room, where Tearlach was no longer; there was a flash of light and everyone in the room was gone. He was still a Spirt of the Class Card afterall. His forces fell, Thislemere had survived.
 
Devil Dog
 
00:06AM
Even Iskandar let out a cry of anger. “COWARD!” Cheyenne agreed. She gripped the front of the chariot and let a few tears fall from her eyes. And Iskandar led his chariot back to the city.
 
The Brother-Captains of SpArk
 
00:07AM
“How shameful,” Damantin growled as he stalked out into the city. Looking around, he caught sight of some unfortunate elites that had somehow slipped the grasp of his Battle-Brothers. With a derisive snarl, he slammed the end of his staff on the ground, and pillars of flame erupted from the streets to devour the enemy’s soldiers. He was annoyed; not only because the elementalist girl had eluded him, but because this was not his sort of fight at all. Damantin liked to plan for battles, sometimes months or even years in advance, taking every possible contingency into account before taking his enemies apart. Spontaneity was not his strong suit, and it showed in his rage as he incinerated the remaining foes in the city. In the distance he could see the Third Company regrouping, pulling back to Thistlemere after having slaked their bloodlust on the retreating forces.
 
Kaito Tsuikia the Immortal
 
00:08AM
Kaito stopped the blast, the massive dragon would vanish. Suddenly he would appear within the city. His mouth was numb and couldn’t speak. He looked around for someone to give him a cup of water.
 
The 501st Legion
 
00:10AM
As expected the civilians would be reluctant, but… They don’t have much choice do they? They climb in fearfully. Vin hates the looks he gets. Either way, they are doing what they need too. Now.. To hope that SpArK company doesn’t mistake what they are doing. He’s been told what they can do from Zoey. If it isn’t the force, consider Vin surprised. Now… To continue evacuation.
 
the Pink Champion
 
00:14AM
“I think we’re in the clear.” The Pink Champion emerged from hiding as things seemed to calm and fall in their favor. “Advance, but watch your backs!” After the explosion of the defenses, the empire’s forces had retreated, save for the ones that came into the city. That explosion, without a doubt, had to be the work of the Scion. But, she was clearly no longer around, or else there would’ve been much, much, much more than lava that she saw. “Keep people calm, make sure they’re safe, and then we’re regrouping.” Thistlemere was still standing… just hurt.
 
Lelouch vi Britannia: Emperor of Hellifyno ~[{DM}]~
 
00:14AM
The city lost, but the Cards were won. The forces used? Minimal, expendable; he lost no true assets this day. And with that he made it back to the airstrip; where he met with the Siren who held for him; 4 Class Cards. Lancer, Archer, Caster, and Shielder. With a wild grin, he took them greedily and put them into his jacket. With that, they all got into the Avalon, with a guard of several Caerlon-Classed escort ships as they headed towards the land of Paracosm.
 
The Brother-Captains of SpArk
 
00:18AM
Were he not coming back from a vicious battle, Torgrin might have stopped to question why the 501st inspired such fear in the civilians. But he was, and he was still all revved up from the battle-rage that had overtaken him. He knew his Battle-Brothers were feeling the same way. When he came upon Damantin and his sorcerers, the dreadnought simply gave them a thankful grunt and left it at that. Even now, ten thousand years later, the scars of the Heresy had not been forgotten. He worked with the Thousand Son out of necessity and the wishes of their Crew-Master; that was it. For his part, the Sorcerer Captain said nothing, walking silently to a Thunderhawk and departing in somber silence.
 
Devil Dog
 
00:18AM
Cheyenne dismissed Rider. She glared at the ground. Failure, she thought. She had failed to keep the Cards safe. And failed everyone. She glared up, watching the opposing force recede. She grabbed her weapons and began to regroup. More adjustments would be needed to the armor, it seemed. Now that they had /seen/ it. And Anthem. She had seen her face. Stupid, she realized. Stupid.
 
Tearlach the Broken
 
00:19AM
He stood there in the city and looked at the devastation. He looked to the everyone around. “So… Does anyone have a way for me to speak louder?” The Hyandrian disk did it’s job and sealed off his wounds in his legs. He thought about what loss of life happened… the city would be rebuilt again, Lives lost, would easily be avenged, and Tearlach was going to take that card and tear it in half himself. “I hate magics like this.” He still looked around and wondered how he would talk out to them.
 
the Pink Champion
 
00:21AM
The Pink One came marching out with the M.S.F. and a mere handful of Hellgate troops left, coming up to offer Tearlach and offering a bullhorn. “Try this on for size. Just pull the trigger and speak into it.”
 
The 501st Legion
 
00:23AM
After a short while, the clones had manged to evacuate a good majority of the civvies. They were transported to the exact other half of the city, far from combat.. Now, to get back to Tompkins. “All troops, once the civvies are dropped let’s get outta here!” He glances at the SpArK company… He’s glad they seem busy with something else. He places his Dc-15A on the floor of an LAAT. He looks over at the pilot, saying, “Get everyone back to the Venator.” He turns to Blight and Oculus. “Let’s get going.” And.. into combat they go. Vin with duel Dc-17 blaster pistols, Blight with a Z-6 rotary cannon, and Oculus with an sniper rifle. They eventually stop near Tearlach, observing him for a moment… Seems like he’s prepping a speech?
 
The Brother-Captains of SpArk
 
00:23AM
The squad of Devastators continued to stand by Tearlach, their massive armoured forms providing solidarity. They lowered their guns, but still stood ready – warriors to the bone, who saw a fellow warrior in the barbarian. All together, the Third Company of SpArk awaited Tearlach’s words.
 
Devil Dog
 
00:24AM
Cheyenne looked around. A good 3/4 of her forces remained. She sighed and gripped the axe, waiting for the man to speak.
 
Kaito Tsuikia the Immortal
 
00:25AM
Kaito walked over to Tears. He would speak but his mouth was still numb. His voice projected into tears mind through telepathy. “I need to hand you this” it was a golden card with the Japanese kanji for gate. “If the majority of hellifyno falls to him you can use this to escort citizens to my castle” he held the card out to him.
 
Tearlach the Broken
 
00:28AM
He looked at the thing, and called out. “People of Thistlemere… I stand before you all… wounded, and beaten, here with the other warriors who came to defend you… Today we pushed them back, today we kept them from taking another foothold… We showed that tiny limp wristed, coward of a boy! A child who would play ruler…. I know the people of Thistlemere have no love for me… but I promise here, I will fight for you, bleed for you, and die for you. I will honor Thistle’s spirit of Rebellion, and I will help those out there to crush those who would rule by force.”
 
Zoey, Lily, and Vera Tompkins (Vietnow Radio)
 
00:32AM
Zoey had arrived just on time. She’d pop up next to her clones. She managed to hear Tear’s speech.. “Eh, I feel I coulda done better..” She says to her self. She keeps an eye on Tear.. Gaining that mental image. He seems interesting. She might try to make him Vietnow’s first live interview. ‘Tear, the savior of Thistle – The interview.’ Yeah, sounds good. She’ll start keeping tabs on him.
 
The 501st Legion
 
00:33AM
Vin opens communication with the Venator, “Send a gunship, we’re done.” Shortly after, a LAAT gunship would land close by for them to enter and exit. Now to figure out what to do next..
 
Devil Dog
 
00:35AM
Cheyenne remained silent. She let her eyes scan the area a moment. She should ask if there was a leader or something here. Maybe station a few of her men nearby so that they could defend in case this happens again. She folded her arms and frowned, the face shield hanging loosely in her hand.
 
The Brother-Captains of SpArk
 
00:37AM
The Space Wolves growled in agreement, eighty-nine voices raised together to show their support for the barbarian. His intentions were good and his heart was true; that was enough for these Astartes. While they had hoped to see some excellent bladesmanship, he had proven his worth nonetheless with his wit and sanguine attitude. “If ye wish, lad,” Torgrin said, turning his ceramite body to face Tearlach, “We’ll leave ye some of our Long Fangs tae guard ye and assist ye until our return.” The ten Devastators stood at attention, each one a warrior who had seen hundreds of years of battle.
 
Devil Dog
 
00:40AM
She turned to one of her men. “The remainder of you, stay here. Set up camp nearby and be ready if the city needs you. I’ll call you if I need to.” With that, she accepted the man’s salute and turned her attention elsewhere. She was in thought. Cursing herself for not doing /more/.
 
Zoey, Lily, and Vera Tompkins (Vietnow Radio)
 
00:42AM
Zoey takes a second to consider… She’d like to make an offer, but for now, she’s in desperate need to get back to her family. She teleports, going god knows where..
 
the Pink Champion
 
00:42AM
“Okay everyone.” The Pink Champion recalled all the M.S.F. “We held the city, even if the defenses got… ruined. Since it seems the Emperor has retreated in full, our job is done.” Looking around, she gave her next order. “The people of Thistlemere likely don’t want any reminders of their would-be conquerors left lying around. Grab what you can carry, and then clear out.” With that, the mercenaries and their large demonic backup started to pick up Knightmare wreckage. “Others will come along for salvage, no doubt. They’ll get the majority of it… But consider this your pay.”
 
Kaito Tsuikia the Immortal
 
00:47AM
After giving Tear the card Kaito would look to everyone. His voice now able to be heard by everyone through his telepathy. “If he attacks somewhere else send word to me and I will give aid” he then vanished from where he stood.
    1 Comment
    1. Asa 1 year ago

      I know only 20% of these characters. Time Zones truly are mysterious.

    Leave a reply

    296 Views
    © RolePages / PebbleArt Inc. 2017

    Log in with your credentials

    or    

    Forgot your details?

    Create Account

    Skip to toolbar