Post a Story

In the Palm of My Hand part1

1 Star2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (No Ratings Yet)
Loading...

Event took place August 27, 2012 with PuCk and Narrator as the main DMs. 

Puck

  • ** There is a sound **

** A low… quiet… hollow sound… **

  • Azellia Skye-Sagesson
  • =Azellia stretched a bit and then reached over to tickle the Apple as she played with Nika’s hair=
 
  • Irél Faladhen
  • *she pauses, distracted from her musings. She looks around to locate the odd sound.*

Elva Zagurian

  • Ack! -Squirms away from the tickling, eyes narrowing at Zelli.- No..

Karen Darkshade

  • Nika … listen … Shh! *her ears pick up the sound*

Puck

  • ** An empty ringing tone that suddenly fills the air of the Tavern, with a quiet somber feeling.. **

** A single note… stretching on… and on… **


æ Michael Zagurian æ

  • Yeah, mostly… *he trailed off at the sound*

Puck

  • ** Hanging in the air **

** Quivering.. quavering… **
Elva Zagurian

  • -Blinks, ears perking up at the sound, eyes darting over the tavern.-

zXz Romulus zXz

  • Must be that time of the week again…

Irél Faladhen

  • *She shivers, tracing a small glyph on her arm to shield herself, wondering what is causing it.*

Samarah and Cassie Senka

  • *she looked up at Puck*

Karen Darkshade

  • *turns to Michael and Rom and gestures Nika to walk with her to them*

Puck

  • ** And as that note stretches on and on, that single empty hollow tone, you begin to hear the whispers…. **

Nikani Oddman

  • *Nikani blinked since she hadn’t been speaking. Then quickly strode for Michael with Apple in her arms without another word; passing Karen easily*

Puck

  • ** The unspoken whispers… of sorrow and despair **

Elexia Cecillia Bloodwalker (5)

  • Daddy’sPMSing again? ~Little Lexi popped up, staring at Rom.~

Puck

  • ** The unspoken words of agony and loss… **

Evelynne Caputo

  • *Starts paying better attention(

zXz Romulus zXz

  • Don’t make me kick you Lexi…

Karen Darkshade

  • *arrives next to Rom and Michael* That doesn’t sound good.

Azellia Skye-Sagesson

  • =Azellia hears the sound and makes a quick pace to follow Nika with her eyes begin to swirl their colors=

Daloki Kjellendragon

  • <she hears the tone and the whispers up in her office and curses furiously even though the sound is so sad it makes her want to weep, too>

Karen Darkshade

  • *picks up her phone* Come on Dal …

Aaron Alexander Equinox

  • PMSing. What’s that? =Says another child’s voice as Aaron seems to just drop out of the air next to Elexia…. And then hug her.= Oh. Hi.

Elexia Cecillia Bloodwalker (5)

  • I’m a good girl… ~The little girl listened to the noises, cowering and plopping onto the ground with a thump..~

Irél Faladhen

  • *the sigils on her back flare slightly, a soft silver shine. She draws her robes tighter around her, tears in her eyes, her own losses seemingly magnified but this noise.*

Puck

  • ** That single note continues to play, an exquisitely complex sound, that almost seems to live, to throb, and thrive and wail in agony that is almost real, almost human **

Samarah and Cassie Senka

  • *sadness filled her eyes* no

Puck

  • ** And as it plays indeed it does begin to beat, quietly at first, soft… and lulling **

æ Michael Zagurian æ

  • *Michael wasn’t speaking, he was listening intently for more, one hand reaching out to scratch Apple’s ears in greeting. He grimaced the more he listened*

Puck

  • ** Then louder.. and Louder.. and LOUDER **

Daloki Kjellendragon

  • <locking her computer, she leaves her office and goes downstairs, blinking her eyes now, muttering imprecations>

Irél Faladhen

  • *she covers her ears, frowning, not liking the noise.*

Puck

  • ** Until it is like the beating of a heart, the throbbing of a rhythm **

Evelynne Caputo

  • *Listens..waits..becomes very silent.*

Karen Darkshade

  • Elexia, come here sweetie. *drops the phone and listends, grimacing*

Elva Zagurian

  • -Lounges in Nika’s arms, leaning into Michael’s touch as she snarls in soft agitation.-

Karen Darkshade

  • listens*

Puck

  • ** The pounding intensity of agony and loss, desperation and hollow emptiness filling the air with every pulsing sound of sorrow. **

Elexia Cecillia Bloodwalker (5)

  • ~Is silent as the grave, crawling over to Aunt Karen…~

Nikani Oddman

  • *Nikani handed Apple over to Michael without a word; then vanished before things got crazier*

Puck

  • ** Then… the shadows on the walls begin to stretch. **

** And stretch… **


Azellia Skye-Sagesson

  • =Azellia listens to the sound and moves over protectivly next to Apple, holding a hand out for the she-cats tiny paw as she looked around the tavern carefully= Michael…

Irél Faladhen

  • *she wraps her arms around herself, shivering and nearly in tears.*

Karen Darkshade

  • *picks her up and narrows her eyes* Whatever you do do not run from me, okay?

Daloki Kjellendragon

  • <in spite of the loud beating, she is stunned to hear Karen call Elexia “sweetie” – as she’s one of the least sweet children Dal has ever met>

Puck

  • ** And stretchhhhhhhhhhh……… growing long and dark against the surfaces of the Tavern. **

Evelynne Caputo

  • *She eyes the shadows, then silently pads over to Karen and Elexia.*

Irél Faladhen

  • *she nearly slips off her chair, staring at the shadows.* This.. is not good.

Samarah and Cassie Senka

  • *Samarah appeared next to Azellia*

Puck

  • ** The shadows stretch and pull, widen and rise… towering higher, and higher above you,**

Daloki Kjellendragon

  • <feels like she’s going to pitch down the stairs and grabs for the bannister to help her get to the bottom>

æ Michael Zagurian æ

  • *he held his daughter a bit protectively as he watched the changes of the tavern, murmuring to Apple* Try to stay close, alright?

Shadow

  • -walks in slowly-

Aaron Alexander Equinox

  • =Aaron waves to Lexi as she moves away and then looks around; his eyes slightly wide as they slowly scan the tavern; narrowing at the air; trying to find the source of the odd noises he’s hearing.=

Elexia Cecillia Bloodwalker (5)

  • No promises Aunt Karen. ~Lexi moved closer to Evey, watching and listening.~ Shh….

Elva Zagurian

  • -Snuggles in Michael’s arms, patting at Zelli’s hand as she nods.- Like glue to staples..

Puck

  • ** Higher and higher until the darkness stretches beyond the ceiling of the Tavern, until the shadows crash through the roof and into the sky, great mountainous masses of dark looming impossibly tall above you all **

Irél Faladhen

  • *she does move off the stool, moving closer to the rest of the people, not wishing to be alone.*

æ Xena Vielle æ

  • *Xena pops up into the Tavern through a portal, her aura faintly glowing ever so delicately, her soldiers on duty saluting her while acknowledging the chaos, trying the best they can to not show any sign of fear while their leader was present. She went over to Michael and Lexi and them* Looks like I made it…
  •  

Karen Darkshade

  • *narrows her eyes looking around, pulling Lexi back behind her*

Puck

  • ** In the suddenly surrounding darkness, you begin to see trills emotion, spark to life around you **

Lord Gorimi Faurild

  • – From the normal back room, those impatient foot steps once again seemed to take root at the feeling of despair and utter chaos ensuing withing the tavern. Very slowly as it does, the door seems to explode from its hinges to allow the 9’3” beast of a figure to move into the main area of the tavern

Puck

  • ** A slither of sorrow graces Karen’s neck **

zelda chuffley

  • *eats some rock candy* v3v
  •  

Puck

  • ** A trace of hollow emptiness alight upon Irels face **

Evelynne Caputo

  • *Stands statue-still, watching.*

Samarah and Cassie Senka

  • *she looked at Shadow sadness in her eyes*

Puck

  • ** A thrill of vengeance tears up Zelda’s spine **

Elexia Cecillia Bloodwalker (5)

  • They’re baack… ~Lexi shivers at the sadness, eyes darting around cautiously.~

Shadow

  • -listens to the sounds, grinning with delight –

Irél Faladhen

  • *She shudders and pulls away, her shields flaring at the intrusion.*

Aaron Alexander Equinox

  • =Aaron shivers softly as he listens to the sounds in the air; looking around in complete stupification.=

æ Xena Vielle æ

  • *The emotions attempt to be let in rather quickly, a hand going to her chest, but showing no surprise. Instead, her eyes narrowed at the shadows, Lexi’s words echoing in her mind*

Samarah and Cassie Senka

  • oh Shadow you never change *she chuckled*

Lord Gorimi Faurild

  • his metallic armor flaying behind him in idle movement. He shifts and then moves on to the bar, the shadowed part of his face pulling up to to allow a grin –

Azellia Skye-Sagesson

  • =Azellia doesn’t move as she stays a close shadow like presence next to Michael, Apple is close as she pets the she-cat=

Puck

  • ** As you watch the darkness of the towering shadows around you begins to resolve, to form, to take shape, until they begin to take on the appearance of towering mountain peaks **

æ Michael Zagurian æ

  • *He didn’t respond to anyone really, muscles tense as he held Apple a bit closer*

Karen Darkshade

  • *grips her throat and all of a sudden* Lexi … stay *the emotion starts to creep inside of her bit by bit*

Puck

  • ** Massive mountains of darkness and shadow, rising up into the nighyt all around you **

** Imposing sentinels of stone staring hard down upon you **

PyroxxLove

  • *hears shadow and walks in smiling*well well

Irél Faladhen

  • Oh Goddess.. *She whispers very softly.*

Evelynne Caputo

  • Hmm…

Puck

  • ** And in the distance… you hear the call of a trumpet, the sounding of war horns **

Shadow

  • ..War..

Elva Zagurian

  • -Sits perfectly still in Michael’s arms, owlish eyes darting around nervously.-

Puck

  • ** Even as the tables and chairs, imps and bottles all begin to fade away… **

** Leaving you in a wilderness of stony darkness **

E’can( and sometimes Edgur)

  • ah hell<he sighs at the horns>

Karen Darkshade

  • *her ears catch the war noises* Michael ….

  • PyroxxLove
  • *smirks and stares at shadow
 
  • Aaron Alexander Equinox
  • =Aaron’s eyes slowly widen as he watches the shadows start to turn into mountains. Something inside of him seeming to set a grin to his lips as he sees the large masses of stone rise out of almost nothing.= …… Wow.

Elexia Cecillia Bloodwalker (5)

  • ~Starts humming in a singsong tune, wide eyed and listening.~ Ding dong the bitch is dead… ~Also waves byebye to the imps.~

Azellia Skye-Sagesson

  • =Azellia inhales lightly and her eyes tear a crimson color as she moves a hand to touch Karen’s arm=

Irél Faladhen

  • I dont like this place.. *she whispers to herself.*

zXz Romulus zXz

  • What the hell…

Daloki Kjellendragon

  • <feels dwarfed by the huge, shadowy black mountains>

æ Xena Vielle æ

  • Gaia….. *She watched the world around her, memories of the great Apocalyptic battle haunting her vision now, lingering with the current images*

æ Michael Zagurian æ

  • Ladies, I don’t care how dark it is quit whispering my name *he muttered, unable to not be a smartass even as things changed*

Shadow

  • -walks over to Rom- What’s going on?!

zXz Romulus zXz

  • Hell if i know

Vicente’ da Vinci

  • *Enters, looking around with a curious look on his face*

Karen Darkshade

  • *feels like an ant but packs it in from hitting Michael*

Elexia Cecillia Bloodwalker (5)

  • Michaell…. ~Whispers his name.~

Irél Faladhen

  • *she moves closer to Michael and the rest.*

Puck

  • ** A figure appears before Michael, tall, and stern, and if he looks closely upon the face, he will see Randulf Silverhide, garbed for war, looking out into the distance **

Samarah and Cassie Senka

  • *she watched Shadow a smile on her face*

Puck

  • ** Taegore Silverhide suddenly appears behind Elexia, roaring a battle cry**

Elexia Cecillia Bloodwalker (5)

  • I see dead people.

Evelynne Caputo

  • *She stays silent, just watching, and keeping Lexi in her sights.*

Alexander Equinox-Zagurian

  • (O_O)

Lord Gorimi Faurild

  • – The world around him seems to change, the plethora of magical energies within his form arching and colliding in idle curiosity. This being… this chaotic neutrality of a beast glances about before crossing his arms, heavy gauntlets resting against his chest –

Victor Hereldus

  • aye… War.. :: mutters to himself, this time not holding pipe or rum. He listens from his position, watches quietly… Perseus is not with him. ::

Puck

  • ** A cry which is answered by a dozen Silverhide voices roaring out in courageous thunder **

Elexia Cecillia Bloodwalker (5)

  • ~She whirls around staring at the Silverhide.~

Daloki Kjellendragon

  • <memories… dreams… ominous dreams seem to have come alive – until the Silverhide battle cry roars>

Samarah and Cassie Senka

  • the Silverhide family

Karen Darkshade

  • Silverhides ….. Titus … *watches hoping to catch a glimpse of Titus somewhere*

æ Michael Zagurian æ

  • *His entire form went still, staring back at the image of Randulf. He actually paled a bit, ghosts in his icy eyes* Sick…

PyroxxLove

  • *whistles at how big the mountains are

Irél Faladhen

  • *she wonders what a silverhide is as she flinches from the battle cries, having never been in a full out battle before.*

E’can( and sometimes Edgur)

  • <he looks at the people who appeared>

Puck

  • ** Suddenly they appear, all around you, the shadows of the Silverhides, Taegore and Randulf, Saxa, and Xander, all garbed in war, all set with grim determined faces **

Elva Zagurian

  • -Peers around with wide, confused eyes.-

Shadow

  • -crosses arms- Silverhide

?*
Puck

  • ** Then…. there is an EXPLOSION **

Aaron Alexander Equinox

  • Ohhhh, wolfys. =But when he hears the roar of their voices he jumps in surprise and starts looking aroud with wide eyes; trying to understand what is going on all around him.=

Puck

  • ** Stony shadow mountains shatter **

Karen Darkshade

  • *claws at her arms, watching*

Puck

  • ** Arrows and bullets full the air **

Elexia Cecillia Bloodwalker (5)

  • Who be these? I didn’t order ghosties. ~Lexi frowned at all of them, then began clapping at the explosion.~

zXz Romulus zXz

  • This is the battle on Sky Ruler..

Puck

  • ** In the approaching distance you see the massed might of the Plainview army **

Irél Faladhen

  • Is this a different time? *She muses to herself, crying out in surprise at the explosion, a hastily drawn glyph drawing up an azure shield.*

PyroxxLove

  • *jumps into the fireplace saving myself from the choas

Karen Darkshade

  • When they all died ….

æ Xena Vielle æ

  • *Her face paled. The Silverhides…. They were all here, around her, memories flooding her vision now, remembering Titus in all of this glory… The first moment she saw him, the first moment she heard of his death… Xena turned to the cause of the explosion, which shattered her concentration*

Azellia Skye-Sagesson

  • =Azellia doesn’t move as she see’s the shadows form and a pain hits and resonates through her as the Silverhides memories dance through her brain. She quickly turns her gaze into the direction of the explosion before running to Aaron to hide him= Aaron come here!

Samarah and Cassie Senka

  • *she turned into a huge lycan all black and silver eyes*

Puck

  • ** Hundreds of thousands of demons and soldiers, automotons and monstrosities charging towards the mountain **

Victor Hereldus

  • :: Instinctively, victor crouches but he watches. He had only heard of the great battle at Skyruler, never before seen it. ::

Karen Darkshade

  • *tears fill her eyes, she didn’t want to see this*

Shadow

  • -looks at Sam, laughing- Another mutt. -shrugs before looking at Victor-

Puck

  • ** The Silverhides roar in response, the sound of their courageous cries shaking th worl;d around you **

Lord Gorimi Faurild

  • – He doesn’t move, doesn’t even shift in his stead as they appear among the Silverhide warriors. The armor along his body is enough that it covers a good portion of his body and even as they see the army advancing toward them, he doesn’t move to get his weapons ready –

Puck

  • ** There is another crash **

Aaron Alexander Equinox

  • Hey. Mommy’s in those people! =Aaron says excitedly; suddenly pointing at the approaching army of the regime.=

Samarah and Cassie Senka

  • *she growls*

Puck

  • ** Another explosion **

æ Michael Zagurian æ

  • *Michael instincitvely ducked and held Apple so she couldn’t possibly be hurt. The sound of the Silverhides was horribly disturbing*

Elexia Cecillia Bloodwalker (5)

  • ~Flinches. Then she watches her mommy?!~

Irél Faladhen

  • *she stares, stunned by the scene.*

Karen Darkshade

  • *jumps with each explosion*

Puck

  • ** The world quakes around you even as the sky is filled with death and bullets, projectiles of every sort spewing into the mountains around you **

** And then in an instant, the Plainview forces are upon you **
** Thousands of demons stream into your midst **
Elva Zagurian

  • -Curls into Michael with a soft grumbles, hands settling over her ears.-

Puck

  • ** Tens of thousands of twisted robotic monsters spew towards the Heroes **

Azellia Skye-Sagesson

  • =Azellia stops her advance on Aaron as she moves her hands up to shield Michale and company from the bullets and arrows before preparing for battle=

æ Xena Vielle æ

  • *Emotions swept onto her cheeks as she took Elexia into her arms, if possible, ducking slightly but knowing they weren’t in any true danger…hopefully. Her aura glowed brighter now, like a force field of sorts*

Puck

  • ** And go… right through you…. as if they were ghosts **

Elexia Cecillia Bloodwalker (5)

  • We’re all gunna die… ~Elexia scurries quickly behind Karen, before being scooped up by Xena.~

PyroxxLove

  • *walks out of fire all my blades over my clothing

Puck

  • ** Arrows shoot through Amelie and her shields like whisps of light **

E’can( and sometimes Edgur)

  • <he claws at the closest demon>

Irél Faladhen

  • *Her sigils flare to life, blazing silver fire as her fear overwhelms her. She freezes as they rush through her, shuddering.* oh sweet Goddess.

Karen Darkshade

  • *looks at Xena then at Lexi* We won’t die …

Evelynne Caputo

  • *She makes a move to dodge a demon, but sucks in a gasp as it passes through, shuddering visibly.*

Puck

  • ** A towering demon roars and charges directly through Irel, only to slam into a Silverhide behind her, smashing his body to a bloody pulp **

Aaron Alexander Equinox

  • =Aaron does his best to get out of the way of the people before….. They go through him. And then he seems to calm down and then he just takes in what he’s seeing; eyes wide with excitement and awe.=

Samarah and Cassie Senka

  • * suddenly she is now a demon*

Puck

  • ** A score of flying dark demons swoop through Eve, falling upon a clutch of younger Silverhides battling valiantly behind her **

** But they fall **
** They all fall **
æ Michael Zagurian æ

  • *He straightened as he watched, Gaia light starting to surround him unwittingly. Comprehension donned easily enough* They’re showing us what happened…

Irél Faladhen

  • *A scream is torn from her throat as she turns to see. Her eyes are wide with horror as she stares.*

Puck

  • ** One by one the Silverhides drop in blood and screaming tears **

Puck

  • ** And there is nothing you can do but watch **

       ** watch **
Karen Darkshade

  • *nods to Michael*

Puck

  • ** watch as the massacre of Skyruler plays out in gory detail all around you **

Lord Gorimi Faurild

  • – A hand reaches out to grab at one of the demons, shadow wisps coiling along his hand. For a moment, through the clearness of the sharp spikes on the tips of his gauntlet bearing fingers, he can sense the lives that the Silverhides must have lived. –

Elexia Cecillia Bloodwalker (5)

  • Who are they? ~Lexi flailed in the direction of the falling Silverhides. She had never seen one before.~

Azellia Skye-Sagesson

  • =Azellia watched as she shook and her eyes filled with unbidden tears while watching her former allies fall. She knew none of them extremely well but she had fought beside them..=

Karen Darkshade

  • *moves her eyes away, crying softly* Too much …

Elva Zagurian

  • -Grumbles, hands pressed over her ears and eyes squeezed closed. She mumbles and hums lowly to herself.-

Puck

  • ** Watch as Titus Silverhide strides into the midst of the foes, his sword Ragebringer slashing wildly **

zXz Romulus zXz

  • -He can’t help but to watch in pride, so few… Did so much damage, held there own for so long-

Evelynne Caputo

  • Ehh..*Another shudder, but she turns on her heel to watch the scene behind her, then does a full turn to scan over each little detail.*

Puck

  • ** Watch.. as he too falls, pierced in the chest **

Karen Darkshade

  • Titus … *she whispers softly*

Irél Faladhen

  • No! *she screams, rushing forward.* this is wrong..

Puck

  • ** One by one they fall, even as the mountainous shadows collapse around you, the towering peaks of darkness shattered by artillery and blighted might **

æ Michael Zagurian æ

  • *In that moment, he was grateful Erica and Alea weren’t here. He held Apple to him and let her block it out, glad she wasn’t watching. But he couldn’t stop looking, as much as it disturbed him*

Karen Darkshade

  • *gasps again and grips her shirt so tight that Lexi can hear it tear*

PyroxxLove

  • *pulls out blades and doesnt know whether to attack the silverr hide with the creatures

æ Xena Vielle æ

  • *She pulled Lexi closer to her and gave Karen a look, glancing towards the image of Del to hint here and there. Then Xena’s attention shifted to the Silverhides, pain thumping in her heart, but forcing herself to stare..* They are the Silverhides, Elexia. It is a shame you were not old enough to meet them….

Puck

  • ** Watch as Plainview and his forces stream over the fortress **

Samarah and Cassie Senka

  • whats going on?

Aaron Alexander Equinox

  • =his eyes just keep getting wider until it seems like they’re going to pop out of his head; but yet he’s still spinning in circles; looking for one person in perticular. Looking for his mommy.=

Puck

  • ** Watch… as they begin to defile the bodies, of the Silverhide dead. **

Daloki Kjellendragon

  • <Dal closes her eyes. It’s just too painful to watch the Silverhide massacre helplessly>

Elexia Cecillia Bloodwalker (5)

  • Mommy helped killeded them? ~Lexi looked for her mothers image, not smiling, not frowning.!

Irél Faladhen

  • No.. *she growls, angry now as she moves, trying to pull one off.* Leave them alone..

Azellia Skye-Sagesson

  • =Azellia didn’t make a move, simply letting her gaze consume the battle before them=

PyroxxLove

  • which one do we attack

Lord Gorimi Faurild

  • – Then his hand rises to toss back a few strands of his white streaming hair. Whereas one might show anger at the sights around himself, he doesn’t. All he shows is an emotionless pit, a dark depth of magic and sturdiness. –

Evelynne Caputo

  • *The urge to avert her gaze is squashed by curiosity. She hadn’t been there to see the Silverhides fall, and well, now she knew..*

Karen Darkshade

  • I swear … I will kill them .. one by one! *what she saw was enough. Enough to create a resolve in her mind*

Victor Hereldus

  • They fought like no others… They fought like Silverhides… Why, what shows us this? :: His face is serene, betraying no emotion yet. ::

Shadow

  • -walks over to Sam- ..Samarah, we need to get rid of these pests.

Puck

  • ** Then, in a swwwwiiiirrlling thrust of action and motion twisting images and contorting space the world seams to EXPLODE in slithering tendrils all around you **
  • ** You are caught in a chaotic miasma of lights and images colors and visions **
  •  

æ Xena Vielle æ

  • *Now, she watched willingly. Letting the scene flood her senses, so she could draw back on this moment for inspiration, for hope, for courage….* Yes… They were incredible people, Elexia. You would have admired them… So much….

Puck

  • **They crash and smash into your conscious minds **

Karen Darkshade

  • *keeps still and whipes her tears*

æ Xena Vielle æ

  • *She offers the five year old comfort and protection if need be*

Irél Faladhen

  • *she closes her eyes, trying to keep her balance and her mind but fails. She tries to lift more shields to protect herself.*

Azellia Skye-Sagesson

  • =Azellia flinched in response to the crash and tries to break free of the confusing light around her=

Daloki Kjellendragon

  • <“they’re werewolves, you moron. They were your *enemies* – and she opens her eyes just as the world turns to chaos>

Puck

  • ** Until finally they all lash violently through reality, snapping back into the figure, of the mop haired boy, who stands among you all in the midst of the unchanged Tavern ** So… are you inspired yet?

Evelynne Caputo

  • *Brings her hands to her temples, trying to regain her bearings in the confusion.*

æ Xena Vielle æ

  • Have been for a while, Puck….

Karen Darkshade

  • *her eyes close as tears flood her face again* Titus ….. everyone ….

PyroxxLove

  • daloki are they real or images* watches closely*

Elexia Cecillia Bloodwalker (5)

  • See? He’s back! ~Lexi scrambled out of Xena’s arms to smile and giggle at the Puckeroo.~

æ Michael Zagurian æ

  • *He shook his head a few times to clear it at that moment, looking to Puck* That was sick…

Puck

  • Oh they’re all dead

Irél Faladhen

  • *she turns, fighting her horror and her stomach.*

Elva Zagurian

  • -Remains curled up, eyes closed and hands over her ears, humming away to herself.-

Aaron Alexander Equinox

  • ……. What just happened?

Karen Darkshade

  • *feels her stomach rise to her throat*

Elexia Cecillia Bloodwalker (5)

  • We saw ghosties, Aaron.

zXz Romulus zXz

  • He gave you a reason to fight… All of us a reason to fight

Lord Gorimi Faurild

  • – He has no conscious memory of what happened. He wasn’t here. How can he even be inspired? He glances toward the mop haired boy and does one thing… He lifts a single middle finger with his gauntlet covered glove and sits –

Puck

  • So my understanding is… those pups on that hill died for no reason at all. Senseless, worthless deaths really

Karen Darkshade

  • *looks to Rom* For Titus … for everyone that gave their lives for our freedom.

æ Xena Vielle æ

  • *She let the child drop from her arms, softly smiling, standing closer to him. Something was swelling within her now, something that was proud that Puck could show the heroes what they needed to see… To make them watch one of the main reasons why she would help end this war*

Irél Faladhen

  • *she shakes her head.* No. I dont believe that. *She whispers.*

Azellia Skye-Sagesson

  • =Azellia looked over to Puck now. Determination held where pain once had a home= They died for the same reason any of us may.

Puck

  • Oh no? I’m pretty sure you all gave up

Elexia Cecillia Bloodwalker (5)

  • You die because you’re lazy ass whores.
  •  

æ Michael Zagurian æ

  • I’ve had a reason to fight *he reminded Rom a bit stubbornly, but reminders of his own didn’t hurt. He stroked Apple’s fur while she got lost in her own world*

Karen Darkshade

  • I didn’t …

Puck

  • I think I read it in the paper No? ReaAallLy?
  •  

Karen Darkshade

  • No! *her determined eyes watch Puck*
  •  

  • Irél Faladhen
  • I have not given up. *she whispers, still trembling.*
 
  • Aaron Alexander Equinox
  • …. =Aaron looks around in confusion. He had heard about a few of the Silverhides. But all of his stories came from Del or Xander. He didn’t hold much of a soft spot for any of them.=

Lord Gorimi Faurild

  • – Harry passes a few moments later with a metallic cup, carrying with him a pair of dragon scale gloves which protects his fingers. He sets it on the bar before Gorimi whom lifts it and takes a long drink –

Puck

  • Soooooooo….. If I were to PrOpose a fun little mission where you will probably all be throwing your livEs away….

PyroxxLove

  • *doesnt know who the silver hides are

Puck

  • BUT, it’ll hurt DaNny BoY

Daloki Kjellendragon

  • <she walks to stand with Puck> The entire Silverhide Clan died so we could live in this city behind walls. Remember that? Maybe not, but it’s a damn good reason to keep fighting Daniel.

Elva Zagurian

  • -Barely registers Michael’s touch, let alone all the talk that swirled around her. Her world is only dark, dark and humming. Simple, easy, calm, happy, predictable.-

Karen Darkshade

  • I’m in!

Irél Faladhen

  • As am I.

æ Xena Vielle æ

  • *She chuckled and nodded to him, smiling truly now, crossing her arms and standing close to Puck’s side now, trying to fight back the urge to jump up onto a table and roar her opinion to the rest of them*

Puck

  • Is it now DaLoKi?

Victor Hereldus

  • Hear hear

Puck

  • HoW very ApT

E’can( and sometimes Edgur)

  • I’m in

æ Michael Zagurian æ

  • Been in for a while now, excited for it even

Puck

  • ** The mop haired boy snorts **

Karen Darkshade

  • *Moves next to Daloki*

Azellia Skye-Sagesson

  • =Azellia moved to stand close to Puck now.= My life will end how it is supposed to, but I have no shame in dying for anyone here. I’m in too.

Elexia Cecillia Bloodwalker (5)

  • Uncle Danny’s falling down, falling down, falling down… ~Starts humming as she sits there. Singing the same tune she has been for the past week or so.~

Puck

  • ** There is a flash of color and motion, possibility and improbability, and PuCk appears, standing before Elexia, mop hair hanging wildly in his eyes **

æ Xena Vielle æ

  • *She would then move next to Daloki*

zXz Romulus zXz

  • The problem with most of these people Dal.. Is there alive, they don’t care..

Puck

  • HeY ChIca

Evelynne Caputo

  • *Silently follows behind Zelly and Karen, watching Puck and Elexia intently.*

PyroxxLove

  • sure i’ll try to help*shrugs and smiles*

Elexia Cecillia Bloodwalker (5)

  • ~Stares up at Puck with wide eyes.~ Hola Capoluto.

PyroxxLove

  • so i guess im in too

Irél Faladhen

  • *she moves closer to Karen, not wanting to stand alone right now.*

æ Michael Zagurian æ

  • *he walked to stand next to Xena, holding Apple as he remained silent at the moment*

Daloki Kjellendragon

  • <thanks Wyld for creating Ignore> Shut up, Rom.

Puck

  • Wanna give us the finger once more, foR old Times sake? ** He winks at LeXi **

Karen Darkshade

  • *turns to Rom* Shut it Rom!

Elva Zagurian

  • -Finally dares to blink one eye open, her hands slowly falling to hang limply at her sides.-

Elexia Cecillia Bloodwalker (5)

  • ~Lexi giggles, slipping the finger off and holding it up arsebackwards for Puck.~ I kepts it safes and sounds!

Cat Crawfield

  • *Slips in beside Eve, matching her stride.* What I miss?

Lord Gorimi Faurild

  • – He turns then to look about, that fearsome gaze of his rocketing through the tavern endlessly before it settles on Puck and Elexia. Of course then his eyes darken in greed, in power.. Though it only lasts for a moment before the shadows flitting along his form tighten and coil, creating ropes that

Victor Hereldus

  • :: Victor makes his way over to stand with Rom and Daloki. :: I offer my services, however you see fit to use them.

Lord Gorimi Faurild

  • wrap around his body –

zXz Romulus zXz

  • -He shrugs at Dal and Karen- Don’t bitch at me for speaking the truth about almost everyone

Puck

  • ** PuCks eyes suddenly focus in on the ring, the glowing ring of hue and light that adorn the steel digit**

Cat Crawfield

  • We hurting someone? Please tell me we’re hurting someone…

Aaron Alexander Equinox

  • =Aaron tilts his head at his sister silently; just watching her with those bright green eyes of his full of curiosity.=

Puck

  • YyYEEeEESsSSSSSssSssSssssS

Azellia Skye-Sagesson

  • =Azelli watched the exchange as she moved a hand to comfortingly pat Karen’s= shh…

Evelynne Caputo

  • Hey, Cat…*She speaks in hushed tones, motioning to Elexia and Puck.* About to go on another fun little adventure.

Samarah and Cassie Senka

  • *she looked around* family

Puck

  • LISTEN UP YOU FREAKS!

Karen Darkshade

  • Are you in or out Rom?

Puck

  • WERE GOING TO GO KILL DYRFINNAS DAUGHTER

æ Michael Zagurian æ

  • *Strangely enough, he agreed with Rom, but didn’t voice it as Puck was about to speak*

Daloki Kjellendragon

  • <she wonders why Rom is so negative, while person after person is joining in. Well, that’s a subject for later on>

Puck

  • LETS GET TO IT

Irél Faladhen

  • *She frowns at Pucks words.* We are going to murder someone?

Elexia Cecillia Bloodwalker (5)

  • Ooo. Oprah’s gunna be maaad…

Daloki Kjellendragon

  • Oprah won’t give a shit.

Karen Darkshade

  • Oprah gonna be pissed.

Puck

  • ** HE suddenly sends an intense blast of flowing colorful energy slamming into the finger in Lexis hand **

æ Xena Vielle æ

  • *Xena nodded to Michael, then her head snapped to Puck* Which one and why?

Elva Zagurian

  • -Crings at Puck’s tone, her hands jerking up to clap over her ears once more.-

Puck

  • ** And in a burst of light and hue and bright and spewing illuminations… **

** Everyone vanishes **
Elexia Cecillia Bloodwalker (5)

  • ~Acks!~

Daloki Kjellendragon

  • And I doubt —

Karen Darkshade

  • Or that … *winks to Dal*

Evelynne Caputo

  • *Poofs!*

Azellia Skye-Sagesson

  • =Is poofed=

æ Michael Zagurian æ

  • *gets vanished!*

Lord Gorimi Faurild

  • – Hmphpoof –

Karen Darkshade

  • *goes poof*

Irél Faladhen

  • *yelps as she poofs.*

æ Xena Vielle æ

  • *Poofies like a Unicorn!*

Aaron Alexander Equinox

  • Eep! =Aaron goes to hide behind a chair at the bright light but then he vanishes with everyone else; only his words left behind.= I didn’t sign up for this.

Cat Crawfield

  • *Vanishes*

E’can( and sometimes Edgur)

  • <gets vanished>

Puck

  • **poofs far cooler than any else**

Lord Gorimi Faurild

  • – Puckoofs –

Petra

  • = Suddenly, the heroes appear in another world with structures looming in warped masses from the darkness that’s taken them away from the silly tavern. Very industrial, muggy and all sorts of polluted. The very air is thick with a smog coming from coiled smoke stacks high above =

Daloki Kjellendragon

  • — it will be anything as easy as cold-blooded murder.

Irél Faladhen

  • *She gags, frowning at the place.*

Karen Darkshade

  • *clings to main chat*

PyroxxLove

  • *looks around before i poof

Aaron Alexander Equinox

  • =Since Aaron had been in mid-dive as he went to hide behind a chair; he ends up belly-down on the ground and grumbles; slowly pushing himself up to his feet.=

Puck

  • **sniffs**

Cat Crawfield

  • *Looks around the fetid industrial hell hole.* Charming…

Azellia Skye-Sagesson

  • =Azellia holds her gaze around the new area, sniffing lightly as she scrunches her nose at the smell of the new place, dashing to Aaron’s side= Aaron, stay close…

æ Michael Zagurian æ

  • *he coughs at the smog and just prayed Apple didn’t gag to death from any of it*

Elexia Cecillia Bloodwalker (5)

  • ~Appears in the world, wrinkling her nose in distaste.~ Really…? No febreeze?

Evelynne Caputo

  • *Snickers as she appears next to Cat.* Next vacation destination?

æ Xena Vielle æ

  • *Xena looked around and coughed, covering her mouth* Good Gods… *Suddenly, she was even more thankful for the wild life at home…*

Irél Faladhen

  • Has to be other better locations.. *she mutters.*

Puck

  • this, dear friends and gentlefolk, is the wonderful world of PeTRa DisoDIneye

Petra

  • = Several of the dark factories are built upside down and all other kinds of directions. A mixed vomited version of Dr Seuss and Tim Burton world. A dreadful feeling swirls within the fog, hugging your boy. It’s all like a twisted quiet backwards circus =

E’can( and sometimes Edgur)

  • <he looks around glad he doesn’t breath>

Puck

  • I should warn you, it smells like shit

Daloki Kjellendragon

  • <she’s seen enough planets like this that it doesn’t shock her, but she does spray Febreze Spring & Renewal right in front of Elexia’s face>

Cat Crawfield

  • You ever notice how we never get to go anywhere fun? Can’t bad shit happing in Hawaii or Disney World?

Elva Zagurian

  • -Her nose crinkles, coughing softly before taking low, shallow breathes.-

Elexia Cecillia Bloodwalker (5)

  • Late warning…

Cat Crawfield

  • *happen

Irél Faladhen

  • *she pulls part of her silken robes over her nose and mouth, trying very hard not to gag.*

Puck

  • Alright so.. which way which way…..

Victor Hereldus

  • :: He grunts and does his best to ignore the putrid stenches, looking up at the filth chucking factories. ;:

Puck

  • ** PuCk closes his eyes and spins a bit **

Karen Darkshade

  • *appears next to Dal and thanks the gods she has Febreze*

Elexia Cecillia Bloodwalker (5)

  • Eep! ~She jumps at Dal’s spray, covering her eyes.~

Petra

  • = Not that it resembles a circus very much at all, but it’s the most equivalent your little brain can come up with aided by the images of hideous masked creatures milling about the streets. Going in and out of doors, even crawling through stained windows. Stained with what? Who knew =

=These creatures, with their various types of gas masks, look upon the group of heroes with wariness and fear. They’re harmless. They just want to work and make Her happy. So where will the heroes go? Further along the street? One of the ugly factories, laying on it’s side, looks quite inviting…=
Evelynne Caputo

  • *Points a finger at the odd scenery.* This is kind of like Disneyland on acid..

Lord Gorimi Faurild

  • – Gorimi suddenly appears, though when he does, it’s next to Evelynne. The smog of in the air is almost choking with pollution which somehow seems drawn to him, into his body… where it remains despite how unhygienic it may be. He glances about before reaching over his shoulder to grab one of the

Elexia Cecillia Bloodwalker (5)

  • Eenie meenie miney moe…

Puck

  • ThaT works, you pick LeXia, I’m bored

** PuCks spinning stops **
** He StanDs there… waiting**
Lord Gorimi Faurild

  • ropes from his back. With that… it transforms into a trident, intricately carved in unknown runes and symbols. Much like Predator in the movies. –

Elexia Cecillia Bloodwalker (5)

  • ~Randomly points in any given direction, still staring up at Puck.!

~
Puck

  • **PuCk… begins to walk **

Azellia Skye-Sagesson

  • =Azellia looks over to Apple now with a playful wink at the she-cat, trying to boost er spirits that this place inevitably dampened within herself=

Irél Faladhen

  • *she follows, frowning deeply.*

Karen Darkshade

  • *looks to Dal* is it me or we’re getting directions from five year olds?

Elexia Cecillia Bloodwalker (5)

  • Moe says go there. ~Skips along next to a Puck, motioning for Karen and Xena as well as the others to follow.~

Cat Crawfield

  • *Smirks at Eve and follows Puck.* If it was made for HP Lovecraft. *Glances at her.* You armed? *Knows it’s a stupid question but she asks it every time they go into the field.*

Aaron Alexander Equinox

  • =Swats my afks away as Aaron suddenly looks around and then scrambles after the weird mop haired boy that his sister seems to respect so much.=

E’can( and sometimes Edgur)

  • <he shrugs as he follows behind Puck>

Elva Zagurian

  • -Blinks at Zellia, looking rather unhappy as she huddles in Michael’s arms, hands clamped down over her ears.-

æ Xena Vielle æ

  • *She watched Lexi closely, thinking about how truly gifted she is. Xena would make sure she would repeat these tales to her when she was older…. Slowly following, a heavy blue gaze swept over the crowd and surroundings*

PyroxxLove

  • *rips part of cotton cloth and puts it over my mouth and nose*

Puck

  • ** As He moves the swirling mist around him seems to dance and prance and play in the air, almost taking on the form of sprites and fairies of grime and soot that alight about his crown as he moves disinterestedly through the FAcTories**

æ Michael Zagurian æ

  • Oh this is just going to be sooo fun *he rolled his eyes and began walking along, muttering* Though I tend to only follow Apple if I’m being lead around by a kid

Evelynne Caputo

  • *She just gives Cat a wink, glances to Gorimi with a nod in acknowledgement of the hulking man, suddenly feeling much safer with him by her side, and begins to follow with the rest of the herd.*

Victor Hereldus

  • :: He sticks closer to the back, watching the rear and follows in total silence. ::

Karen Darkshade

  • *shrugs and TARTS WALKING WHERE lEXA POINTED*

Lord Gorimi Faurild

  • – Follows –

Irél Faladhen

  • *she watches everything as thy pass, shivering at the place, not liking it much at all.*

Daloki Kjellendragon

  • <she doesn’t pick up a sense of danger more from one area than another – more of defeated workers and sickness> Not much worse than getting them from Puck. <untangles Karen’s fingers from her keyboard>

æ Xena Vielle æ

  • *She gave Michael a look* Why the negativity, Michael?

PyroxxLove

  • *walks and holds up an orb of fire in my hand to keep light around me

Azellia Skye-Sagesson

  • =Azellia moves with the group before standing next to Xena, feeling strangely comforted by the woman, she moved a hand to rest on her arm=

Aaron Alexander Equinox

  • =Aaron kicks Karen’s caps lock button for her as he follows after PuCk with wide eyes and a bit of jumpyness to him.=

Karen Darkshade

  • *blows kisses to Dal for that and keeps walking at her pace* I agree …

Elexia Cecillia Bloodwalker (5)

  • ~Must…not…glare…at Michael… Lexi seemed too entranced by the faerie like dances and prances, skipping alongside them with giggles of glee.~ The blade on a chainsaw goes vroomvroomvroom…right… through Petra..

Petra

  • = The streets it is. As the meals with legs- I mean heroes follow the fairy boy, the twisted creatures who occupy and live in this world start to head into buildings. One by one =

Puck

  • ThAts probably a GooD siGn

Irél Faladhen

  • A very strange land.. *She muses , frowning a little.*

Daloki Kjellendragon

  • Vroom vroom? <it clicks a faint, ghostly memory that vanishes immediately>

Daniel Plainview

  • *As the heroes move forward, the putrid skies seem to darken. The stream of toxic gases pumps over and over, blocking and blotching most natural light… Casting an eternal smoggy shadow down below… Wrought metal canals can be seen here and there, sending gushing reserves of radioactive waste and chemicals.*

æ Michael Zagurian æ

  • It happens when someone gives me an image of a dead friend and how they died. I’ll get over it *he assured Xena with a shrug*

Karen Darkshade

  • Calm Dal …

PyroxxLove

  • *pulls out a katana off my back for safety

Cat Crawfield

  • *Cat walks along with group, scanning for threats and also… Victor. She sees him towards the back and gives him a small smile.*

Aaron Alexander Equinox

  • =Aaron watches the people starting to duck into buildings and goes to stare into a window to one of the buildings.=

Elexia Cecillia Bloodwalker (5)

  • They’re playing hide and seek.

Irél Faladhen

  • *her hand drops to the hilt of the sword Rian had given her as she tenses suddenly.*

Karen Darkshade

  • *feels like about to puke* This is awful. What did he do to this planet?

Elva Zagurian

  • -Slowly her hands fall again to hang at her sides, eyes narrowed into a wary glare as she scans the street.-

Petra

  • = The slowly passing scenery is dull, yet you get a sense that something is watching. The cobble stone street begins to narrow and bend to the right around the corner of a spherical factory =

Daloki Kjellendragon

  • I’m fine, Karen. Just wish we knew where the hell to go – and not to go.

æ Xena Vielle æ

  • *Her hand went to her glowing blade at her hip, a concerned gaze quickly washed away by Michael’s words. The man meant his word, and Xena would keep him to it*

Victor Hereldus

  • :: Winks at Cat but keeps the stoic expression and silence as he follows. ::

Karen Darkshade

  • *looks to Dal* I have a feeling that something’s off too. Just can’t put my finger on it.

Evelynne Caputo

  • *Her gaze flicks around the area, unable to shake the feeling of being watched as she falls into perfect step with Cat, speaking to her in a hushed tone.* Just like old times, eh? Well…minus the creepy-ass scenery..

PyroxxLove

  • *stays towards the front and by the edge of the group

Daniel Plainview

  • *A deformed mutant, a pitiful beast with a hunched back, four green noses and tentacle legs slithers, struggles and drags himself past the heroes, a bucket of hissing toxic waste balanced perfectly on his hunch.*

Puck

  • ** is sublimely disinterested in anything and everything going on**

Azellia Skye-Sagesson

  • =Azellia didn’t mean to hover, but she stayed close to Xena as her own energy seemed to pick up and her shadows played in silhouette  around her=

Aaron Alexander Equinox

  • =Aaron suddenly realizes he’s being left behind and runs after the group; mixing into the back of the group for now and darting between people’s feet to try and find either his sister or the weird boy with mop hair.=

Elexia Cecillia Bloodwalker (5)

  • It’s Santa Claus Miss Karen. He’s…she’s always watching. ~Still keeps walking, just a humming away.~

Irél Faladhen

  • *she watches the mutant as he passes them.*

Lord Gorimi Faurild

  • – People are entering their houses.. moving into their homes and things seem normal? Far from it. His personal senses seem to tell him to run for the hill, especially when the skies above darken. However, with a shake of his head, white locks drifting around his armor’s top, he glares toward the beast… a simple bystander –

Karen Darkshade

  • *chuckles* Well I know what I want for x-mas.

Elexia Cecillia Bloodwalker (5)

  • Your two front teeth?

Karen Darkshade

  • I have those … Just changed my wish list.

Cat Crawfield

  • *Smiles at Eve’s words and nods.* Just like old times. Would kill for the rest of the boys or even Bones though. This place freaks me out.

Puck

  • ** Appears suddenly by Gorimi** Don’t bE such a puSSy They can SMEll fear

Puck

  • ** Continues walking**

æ Xena Vielle æ

  • Breathe, Azellia… So to speak. *She chuckled, keeping herself at peace, letting happy memories overcome her senses* Thank you, Lady Light…..

E’can( and sometimes Edgur)

  • <he looks around deciding to walks next to Irel>

Daloki Kjellendragon

  • <Dal’s face gets colder and colder as they walk toward the spherical factory>

Petra

  • = A slouching old crone creature covered in boils and wearing a black gas mask crooks her gnarled fingers at the little PuCk. Cooing and beckoning him into her factories cellar =

Irél Faladhen

  • *she frowns at Pucks words and she buries her own fear of this place. She gives E’can a wane smile as he moves beside her.*

Evelynne Caputo

  • *Snickers as Puck chides Gorimi, then casts the beast who’s next to her a grin.* Really…you should try and be less of a wuss..

Karen Darkshade

  • *watches Dal the same time talking to Lexi*

Elexia Cecillia Bloodwalker (5)

  • Follow the leader into the gates of hell… ~Stares at the old woman.~ It’s a haaag.

PyroxxLove

  • *looks at dal and lays a hand on her shoulder* do you want me to go forward and see whats inside

Puck

  • ** TurNs to the CrOne** I told you we’re THROUGH lady, you just can’t handle the way I like to PuCk

** ToSSes the crone some FaE dust and wanders past**
Azellia Skye-Sagesson

  • =Azellia smiled with Xena as she moved her gaze over to Michael carefully= Hey Uncle Michael? =Bad timing perhaps but she may as well attempt a pick me up while he looked so down=

Aaron Alexander Equinox

  • =Aaron peers at the odd slouching crone and kicks a pebble at her. Also he gives a little grin at PuCk when he says that.=

Elexia Cecillia Bloodwalker (5)

  • Talk about cougar attacks..

Lord Gorimi Faurild

  • – A blood thirsty grin coils along his lips with Puck’s appearance beside him. Though he quickly looks back to Eve – “You should be watching yourself, bitch. After all, I’m the one who’s serving you.”

æ Michael Zagurian æ

  • *As Michael walked along with the group, he appeared to grow calmer and collected, something on his mind that soothed him while he stayed alert* Hm, Azellia?

Irél Faladhen

  • *she looks at Gorimi, not liking him.*

zXz Romulus zXz

  • -Slinks along with everyone-

Karen Darkshade

  • *rolls her eyes* Let’s keep moving people!

Lord Gorimi Faurild

  • – She hasn’t even said yes to his question yet, though there’s a brimming confidence in those violet eyes of his that is determined. –

Evelynne Caputo

  • In all fairness…-you- volunteered for that position. *Snorts, then continues walking.*

Narrator

  • :: A hideous slouching creature of fleshy folds and rolling fatty curves slumbers into view through the mist, lumbering towards you ::

Cat Crawfield

  • Eve, darling, you make the most interesting choices in men. *Cat teases.*

PyroxxLove

  • *pulls blade up*

Karen Darkshade

  • *elbows Dal, her hand sliding towards her revolver*

Irél Faladhen

  • *She shudders, staring at the creature.*

Cat Crawfield

  • What. The. Fuck.

Elexia Cecillia Bloodwalker (5)

  • ~Her eyes trail over to the sky.~ Raindrops keep falling on my head…. ~Then she looks around faintly.~ The national weather report has declared today to be national puck you day. ~Her eyes fall then on the hideous creature,~

Narrator

  • :: The large fleshy creature meanders, but slowly makes his way towards Cat, its heavy lidded eyes staring at her lasciviously ::

Elva Zagurian

  • We’ve got a lovely bunch of coconuts.. -Mumbles to herself, random bits of nonsense to keep her mind occupied. Clings to Michael’s arm like a koala.-

Aaron Alexander Equinox

  • =Aaron picks up a small pebble and flings it at the fatty thingy.= Go away ugly!

Petra

  • “But it’s so niiiiice. I’ve got dem frozen treatssss.” = Her creaky voice follows the group as they continue further past her warped building until they take another turn past a factory that stretches in an arch from one side of the street to the other. Poised above their heads =

Azellia Skye-Sagesson

  • I forgot to tell you that I made something for you and Aunt Nikki…Random timing but I figured I might as well bring it up since you looked like you could use a gift.. =She smiled sweetly before turning her gaze to the fatty thing.=

Lord Gorimi Faurild

  • – If the creature comes close enough, he’ll prod it with his trident, each pointy end covered in a poison that should magically make your blood boil –

Evelynne Caputo

  • What can I say? I’m a magnet..*Her gaze sliiides to the thing leering at her friend.* Back off, ugly…

Cat Crawfield

  • That’s that x-files shit right there! *Cat tosses a few blades at it to see what happens and pulls out a gun.*

æ Michael Zagurian æ

  • Here they are all sitting in a row *he sung back to Apple quietly before nodding to Azellia in thanks, focusing his attention on the task at hand better now*

  • Narrator
  • :: The creature moves to within inches of Eve and Cat, a large sweaty tongue snaking out to smack at its lips, the messy mass ignoring the blades as they slam into its form ::
 
  • Evelynne Caputo
  • At least he’s cuter than your ex, Cat. *Snickers, but backs away a couple steps anyway.*

PyroxxLove

  • kicks the creature away*

Aaron Alexander Equinox

  • Big ones small ones some the size of your head. =Aaron mutters as if to himself; his ears picking up the tune that the two weirdos are singing.=

Narrator

  • :: Then it suddenly looks into the air, as if sniffing something through the meaty slits in his face. A moment later he turns away, moving slowly, but directly towards one of the factories which he disappears inside of ::

Cat Crawfield

  • *Dances back, pretty sure if she can’t kill it, she can out run it.* I’m telling Bones you said that , EVe

Irél Faladhen

  • *she wonders at this place.*

Frank Martin

  • *Frank suddenly finds himself beside Lexi, his player cursing life for being difficult sometimes. But he’s here, so that’s that.*

zXz Romulus zXz

  • Think we should follow it

?
Azellia Skye-Sagesson

  • =Azellia nods back before sighing in relief that the creature was sweeping off.=

Daloki Kjellendragon

  • Give ’em a twist, a flick of your wrist, that’s what the showman said <mutters tunelessly>

Puck

  • why would he know where we’re going?

Karen Darkshade

  • *arches a brow at Dal*

Evelynne Caputo

  • Why would we follow it? Suppose it’s reporting back to someone..or something..

PyroxxLove

  • *walks quietly

Elexia Cecillia Bloodwalker (5)

  • Ohai Mr. Frank. Welcome to hell, glad you could join us. ~Is tempted to chase after the disappearing creature.~

Elva Zagurian

  • Big ones, small ones… Some as big as your head… -Giggles hysterically, eyes flick, flick, flicking all over the place.-

E’can( and sometimes Edgur)

  • man this place has some interesting inhabitants.

Victor Hereldus

  • :: Shoulders his single shot, bolt action rifle, no scope and watches quietly, intently. Just following. :;

zXz Romulus zXz

  • Do you know where we’re going?

Frank Martin

  • It’s my utmost, distinct pleasure. *He responds under his breath, glancing about to get a feel for the situation.*

Petra

  • = When Frank suddenly appears, he has the misfortune in stepping into the first pot hole filled with a nasty green sludge. It works its way up his leg and transforms it into a mutated spiked peg. Life really is difficult =

Narrator

  • :: Suddenly a cog on a pipe set into a factory wall spews off, and a stream of white hot steam spews directly into E’can’s face::

æ Michael Zagurian æ

  • Started a trend, Apple *he murmured to the kitten when he realized others had joined in the little singing madness. he then shifted the kitten up onto his shoulders to rest; so his hands would be free*

Frank Martin

  • …Damn it.

Petra

  • = More pot holes start appearing on the street, bubbling as the heroes step along their merry way through the fog =

Irél Faladhen

  • *she grabs at E’can’s arm, trying to pull him back.*

Elva Zagurian

  • Apple is King.. It is what we do. -Nods, settling on her father’s shoulders happily.-

Azellia Skye-Sagesson

  • =Azellia giggled next to Michael= she has a habit of doing that.

æ Xena Vielle æ

  • *She would give the slightest of nods to Frank, continuing forward quietly*

E’can( and sometimes Edgur)

  • <he throws his hands up infront of him defleting the steam up>

Elexia Cecillia Bloodwalker (5)

  • ~…Lexi is now looking at the ground, jumping away from pot holes left and right.~

Aaron Alexander Equinox

  • =Aaron slowly starts to pick up small pebbles and slip them into his pocket nonchalantly. Whistling Apple and Michael’s tune to himself. Before suddenly whirling around and staring at Michael and skipping over towards him.=

Karen Darkshade

  • *bites back her laughter watching Frank and E’can, sidestepping to avoid the holes*

Lord Gorimi Faurild

  • – He shifts just slightly as there’s no reaction to his prodding. He pulls the trident back up closer to his armor before continuing on –

zXz Romulus zXz

  • -Keeps his eyes towards the ground so he can avoid the pot holes-

Narrator

  • :: One of the puddles spews and pops, bursting with sludge that crashes into Azellia’s side, causing a small hand to grow out of her waist ::

PyroxxLove

  • *watches e’can

Evelynne Caputo

  • *She is now very carefully watching the ground, sneaking and dodging around puddles and potholes.*

Cat Crawfield

  • If I break a heel in these damn potholes….

E’can( and sometimes Edgur)

  • <he looks at Irel> that is why i don’t talk

Petra

  • = A stream of sludge shoots out like a frogs tongue, trying to latch onto Elexia’s rump as she skips by =

Daniel Plainview

  • *A puddle of thick, oozing, beige goop splatters out of a crevice, flecking through Xena’s hair, suddenly turning it into an aged, bedraggled mane of wirey horsehair… It smells radio-active.*

Narrator

  • :: Another bubbling spew of toxic sludge suddenly leaps up, landing on Karen’s face, an arm beginning to grow from her forehead ::

Irél Faladhen

  • *she looks at him, not understanding.*

Azellia Skye-Sagesson

  • =Azellia snarls as the sludge hits her and she stares down at her newly acquired appendage= Son of a….

æ Michael Zagurian æ

  • *Michael’s eyes were focused on the ground; forward being his peripheral* Apple, be my eye in the sky *he said lightly; glancing to Aaron for a moment as he kept moving carefully*

zXz Romulus zXz

  • Thanks for the armor father…

Frank Martin

  • *Frank yanks Lexi in front of him to keep her clear of the sludge as much as he can.*

Elva Zagurian

  • Eye in the sky.. -Salutes, head lolling back to stare upwards intently.-

Elexia Cecillia Bloodwalker (5)

  • Zippadeedooda zippadeeday. My oh my what a wonderful day. Plenty of sunshine headin’ my way zippadeedoodACK!!! ~Lexi lets out a squeak as it barely touches her body, hurrying even quicker forward.~ I am NOT playing TAG!

æ Xena Vielle æ

  • *She frowned and tried to get the goop off of her hair, her player hoping that the effects were not temporary….*

Aaron Alexander Equinox

  • =Aaron skips over to Michael and tugs on the hem of his shirt. Waving up to him before skipping away.= Hai and bai uncle Mikey! =And then he is lost from Michael’s view into the crowd of weirdos.=

æ Xena Vielle æ

  • *were temporary!!!

Lord Gorimi Faurild

  • – Either way, he’s sure to watch his step with the sludge popping and seeking out victims. With each one he takes, his armor seems to spike, to sway in the air with its metallic guards –

æ Xena Vielle æ

  • *****were!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Karen Darkshade

  • *omphs and cleans herself off only to panic sensing the hand on her forehead*

Daloki Kjellendragon

  • <Dal almost brings out the Leon suit, but quickly thinks better of it, and just keeps her eyes on the ground as much as she can>

<she sure as hell doesn’t want the suit mutating>
Narrator

  • :: The hand waves at Karen from her fore ::

Daniel Plainview

  • *Suddenly the clang, CLANG CLANG of something heavy and metallic can be heard as a huge piece of wall plating hurtles down from above where several mutants on scaffolding work on repairing a towering spire pumping filth and smog into the skies.*

Petra

  • = A fat bulbous looking squirrel creature waddles quickly across Evelynne’s feet while she’s busy looking out for pot holes. It tangles across her step and trips her right over, face first into a bubbling pot hole if she doesn’t catch herself =

PyroxxLove

  • *looks around as i slice sludge coming towards mr

Karen Darkshade

  • *squats and slaps the hand out of her face*

æ Michael Zagurian æ

  • *A muscle under Michael’s eye twitches at the nickname. He pushed dark memories back and locked them away. There wasn’t time for that. So he kept moving forward with his eyes to the ground, ears open for anything that may be a danger*

Daloki Kjellendragon

  • <as soon as she hears the CLANGING, she flashsteps away from the direction of the sound>

Azellia Skye-Sagesson

  • =Azellia turns her gaze over to Evey as she pointed to the extra arm= evey get it off!

Evelynne Caputo

  • *The witch certainly trips, but catches herself with her hands before her face hits the puddle, nose a millimeter away from the bubbling pothole.* Holy shit…

Narrator

  • :: A manhole cover explodes from directly beneath Michaels feet, followed by a spew of white hot steam that surrounds him in a cloud of super heated air ::

Elexia Cecillia Bloodwalker (5)

  • Psssst. They want to play tag. But they can’t tag us if we’re too quicks… ~Lexi starts darting ahead, almost screeching at the plating slams down.~

Karen Darkshade

  • *doesthe coward and follows Dal*

Irél Faladhen

  • *she looks at the stone falling, a quick drawn glyph throwing a blast of energy to drive it away from them.*

Daloki Kjellendragon

  • Oh, wow, Karen, that’s – really disturbing.

Daniel Plainview

  • *The heavy piece of metal plating, badly welded at the seams hits the earth with a great THUD where Daloki had once stood. It would have easily crushed her bones to dust. Dirt and sludge flie in all directions from the impact.*

Cat Crawfield

  • *Vampire-like reflexes kicking she darts back to avoid the metal. Cat tries to catch Eve too, but that fucking squirrel…*

PyroxxLove

  • *pulls the heat out of the steam and in the fire in my hand

Puck

  • ** dodges the sludge and the holes as if he always knew they were there, doing an almost dance, a graceful step, a touch a point, a tip toe and a tap, here and there, making his way precisely, and whimsically through the mine field of horrors**

Karen Darkshade

  • *narrows her eyes at Dal* Thanks …. latest fashion …

Aaron Alexander Equinox

  • =Aaron watches in fascination as people seem to be catching hell from this world; going about his merry way and trying to find the mop haired boy again.=

æ Michael Zagurian æ

  • *To avoid getting hit with a manhole cover Michael gripped Apple on top of his head and back flipped, stumbling in his landing though from not really being prepared. He cursed, then started moving forward faster*

Irél Faladhen

  • *she watches Puck for a moment, wondering at him but says nothing.*

Cat Crawfield

  • *Hides behind Gorimi to avoid the dirt.*

Azellia Skye-Sagesson

  • =Azellia snarled as she began moving at a quicker face and then made her way to Evelynne= Evey please..get this thing off of me

Elva Zagurian

  • -Squeaks in surprise at Micheal’s sudden movement, clutching his head with an agitated hissss.-

Evelynne Caputo

  • *She scrambles to her feet in a hurry, then regains herself before staaring at Zelly.* How?

Daloki Kjellendragon

  • <she does her best to get a mental sense of the energy in the ground, most definitely avoiding manhole covers, her movements sometimes jerking as she moves around spots where the energy seems to shift>

æ Xena Vielle æ

  • *She stayed close to Michael and them, a bright aura forming around her*

Victor Hereldus

  • :: Gets sprayed in goop and dirt but just keeps following, trying his best to pick around the puddles and flying gloop and objects ::

Azellia Skye-Sagesson

  • I don’t..magic..=She said pleadingly=

Narrator

  • :: Something giant and fleshy crawls out of the open manhole cover, as much a man as a giant meaty worm, its tiny limbs carry it across the ground towards Michael, Elva, and Xena ::

Irél Faladhen

  • *she gags at the sight, wondering what the hell is wrong with this place.*

Evelynne Caputo

  • I can try…or you want me to just take a blade to it? *Pokes at the thing coming out of Zelly.*

Karen Darkshade

  • *notices Dal and tries to mimic her steps, trying to step where she does*

Frank Martin

  • *Frank just skirts around the mess in distasteful silence, glad his lucky, apparently indestructible shoes are at home for this one.*

Elexia Cecillia Bloodwalker (5)

  • ~Lexi does a hophop here and a jumpjump there, still racing ahead like it was all a game of whack-a-mole. The only way not to get whacked, was to be the fastest one out.~

E’can( and sometimes Edgur)

  • <he starts to get tried of stepping around the potholes and dodging steam so he starts to float about a foot of the ground and creates a energy bubble around him to deal with the steam>

Narrator

  • :: The thoughts Dal will pick up are disjointed, the thoughts of twisted broken helpless creatures, with minds deformed by experiments and breading ::

PyroxxLove

  • touches the creature with the orb of fire and sets off the flames around it to burn it

Elva Zagurian

  • -Flicks her gaze towards the giant meaty man worm thing, head cocking to the left.- Hellooo thing.. We come in pieces…

Azellia Skye-Sagesson

  • =Azellia nods as she narrows her gaze on the creeping thing moving closer to her best friend=

Daniel Plainview

  • *A tiny mutant child with two heads, one an ugly, boil coated pig head with a tusk instead of an eye.* Un o us! Un o us! *It chants and guffaws from the side of the path the heroes travel, pointing at Xena’s mane.*

Aaron Alexander Equinox

  • =The grace of the rousseau family is shown in Aaron’s feet as he does his best to imitate PuCk’s movements. Like an awkward little shadow a few feet behind him.= De de da da da do. Follow the man with the weird hairdo. Where he steps; I will too.

zXz Romulus zXz

  • -Beats his net into submission and keeps going-

Narrator

  • :: The meaty worm man opens its mouth and a huge tongue slithers out and slaps around Elva, gently tugging her towards it ::

E’can( and sometimes Edgur)

  • (brb)

Cat Crawfield

  • Whoa! Don’t eat the kitty!

Petra

  • = A line of factories just ahead blow a deep horn just before a long and very thick plume of smoke rises from the stacks towering above. It fills the air, clogging your pores and trying to infiltrate your lungs =

PyroxxLove

  • *steps back to the front of the worm and slices the tongue

Cat Crawfield

  • *Cat slashes the creatures tongue.*

æ Michael Zagurian æ

  • Oh that’s just not right… Apple, use your dagger, now *he warned while not letting go of his fuzzy daughter with one hand. then took a grenade from his jacket, pulled the pin and tossed it underhand once close enough into the man-worm’s mouth*

æ Xena Vielle æ

  • *She quickly tugged at her hair, pulling it back into bun, letting a glowing hand shift towards the child, hoping to comfort him*

Puck

  • **GlAnces back at AaRon, and starts to take it as a challenge, increasing the tempo, the complexity, and the acrobatic showmanship of his moves, bouncing from hands to feet to head to bum, all while ElEgantly avoiding all disasters **

Evelynne Caputo

  • *She draws a dagger from her hip, then attempts to sever the thing attached to Zelly with a swift motion.*

Elva Zagurian

  • -Squeaks in displeasure as the tongue wraps around her, squriming frantically as she clutches at Michael’s shoulder. Her head twists to snap small fangs at the tongue.-

Karen Darkshade

  • *good news is she is already dead, the smoke doesn’t affect her*

Irél Faladhen

  • *she holds the silken robe tighter over her nose and mouth.*

E’can( and sometimes Edgur)

  • (back)_

PyroxxLove

  • xena, elva, michael and eve get to the middle of the group pleaseplease

Victor Hereldus

  • :: Lifts his rifle, takes steady aim and squeezes off a shot at the horrible worm man’s worm-head. ::

Azellia Skye-Sagesson

  • =Azellia lifts her hands to the smoke after the extra thing was cut off of her, a strong wind sendinfbillowing away from the group=

Daloki Kjellendragon

  • <Dal finally pulls out a rebreather. Vampire she is, but since she *can* breathe, she hasn’t practiced not breathing as much as she should have>

Narrator

  • :: Swirling misting choking smoke is everywhere, making it hard to see, to breathe, the air feeling like a thick smoggy curtain parting at your movements ::

Daloki Kjellendragon

  • This place should just be hellbombed – put these creatures out of their misery.

Elexia Cecillia Bloodwalker (5)

  • Ring around the rosey pockets full of posey ashes ashes puck her up… ~Lexi looks at the two males comparing dick sizes through dancing/walking and just continues on her way. Reminding herself to stay away from the boys.~

zXz Romulus zXz

  • -With it almost impossible to see, he takes the second to shift into that hulking Lycan form, so that he is better protected and keeps moving-

Narrator

  • :: The creature ignores Xenas glow, pulling Elva in ever closer. Victors shotgun blast takes out a chunk of flesh, but it barely seems to phase the beast :::

Frank Martin

  • *The Transporter produces a small but well-designed gas mask that slips over his lower jaw and mouth. He’s careful to only breathe through it.*

Karen Darkshade

  • *though she escapes the breathing part her other senses reduced considerably*

Aaron Alexander Equinox

  • O.O =Aaron stares at PuCk and then does as his daddy taught him. Eyes closing for a moment as he starts to feel his body lighten like the air and then his eyes snap open and he starts to try and mimic the motions of the silly mop haired boy.= De de do do dum. Dance, tap and plop on your bum! =He

Evelynne Caputo

  • *Hacking and choking slightly, she continues carefully weaving through traps and holes and puddles after the rest of the group, moving with an increased pace.*

Aaron Alexander Equinox

  • says with a silly grin.=

Victor Hereldus

  • :: Lowers his rifle and coughs, wrapping a rag from his field kit around his mouth to help breath. ::

Petra

  • = Suddenly, a few factory workers kick open the double doors of their building and swat at a large swarm of mutated six legged rats. The miniature stampede charges towards the feet of our noble heroes. Sharp teeth gnashing in hunger and fear =

PyroxxLove

  • slices the worms tongue off as grabs elva

Azellia Skye-Sagesson

  • =Azellia snarls as she jumps toward the worm thing and fire coiled hands move to touch the tongue=

Lord Gorimi Faurild

  • .

zXz Romulus zXz

  • -Then lunges at the worm man thing, trying to cleave right through it’s tonue..-

Elva Zagurian

  • -Squirms and gnawwsss and snaps small fangs at the beast’s tongue with a snarl.-

Elexia Cecillia Bloodwalker (5)

  • ~Actually…Lexi grabs onto Frank’s pants and begins tugging him closer.~ Mr. Frank, can we play tag??? ~Before seeing the rats. To which she SCRAMBLED up his legs!!!~

Daloki Kjellendragon

  • <she turns at the shotgun blast and calls> What’s wrong back there? <she can’t even see the worm-thing>

æ Michael Zagurian æ

  • *Michael was not going to let go of Elva; so he went with plan B and with one hand he flicked his wrist to bring out his scythe, swinging it down at the creature’s tongue in one smooth stroke*

zXz Romulus zXz

  • SOMETHINGS TRYING TO EAT APPLE!

Frank Martin

  • *Frank curses in disgust and extends a hand to send a steady, concentrated shock straight for the spot between the eyes of any beast that comes close, adjusting himself and shifting Lexi up to his shoulders.*

Cat Crawfield

  • *Thinks wormy has a hell of a tongue since Cat already tried to slice it clean through.*

Karen Darkshade

  • *pulls her shotgun out also* Wanna go find out?

Narrator

  • :: The worm mans tongue is surprisingly thick and hard, and Rom finds slicing through it is like trying to chop preternatural gristle. Even as it continues to draw Apple inexorably closer to its fleshy lips ::

æ Xena Vielle æ

  • *Must leave, apologizes, offers a few of Xena’s expert NPC healers for anyone to operate, and a small dose of love and Gaia protection to all*

Narrator

  • :: Michael finds the same, the meaty tongue slicing slowly, but only with enormous effort, the throbbing flesh muscle pulsing as black ichor begins to spew from the wounds ::

Irél Faladhen

  • *she draws the gun Odd gave her and takes careful aim, targeting each target one by one.*

Azellia Skye-Sagesson

  • =Azellia growls as she moves her hands up and a large pillar of fire shoots into the worm things mouth= Pull her back!

Daloki Kjellendragon

  • Yeah maybe we’d … Ow! <a rat has bitten clean through her boot, and she slashes it in half with her lightsaber>

Cat Crawfield

  • *As loathe as she is to get near it, Cat’ next tries to cut off it’s head…*

E’can( and sometimes Edgur)

  • <he floats up another foot to avoid the rats>

Daniel Plainview

  • “Summint trana eet Appol!” *Something guffaws from one turning on the road… Lost between the rising towers pumping pollution, desacrating the land…*

Evelynne Caputo

  • *She’s nearly tripped up again by a rat that scurries after her feet, but gives it a quick kick to the face with a heeled boot.*

Elexia Cecillia Bloodwalker (5)

  • Something wicked this way comes! ~Lexi pointed desperately at the rats scurrying along the ground~

Narrator

  • :: Cat finds more purchase in the thick meaty head, her sword cleaving at it again and again, biting deep into the flesh, black ichor spewing out to coat her ::

:: But the creature seems to take no heed ::
Lord Gorimi Faurild

  • – Gorimi’s computer has gone a bit berserk, so he’ll go lurker till he realizes where and what they’re doing –

Petra

  • = Some of the rat monsters fry and pop like corn kernels, turning inside out by the electricity sent by Frank. But, most continue scramble towards the heroes, unhindered =

Karen Darkshade

  • Huh? A rat? *looks to where LExi was pointing* Okay … more rats ….

Samarah and Cassie Senka

  • *O.O bad time* *Samarah appeared looking around*

æ Michael Zagurian æ

  • *Michael dug his boots into the ground, refusing to let go of his daughter. He tried his second scythe; the first one shrinking while the one Tanis made him was brought out. He swung the blade down as it glowed red with magic*

Irél Faladhen

  • *she sighs and pulls forth a talisman, breaking it and releasing the dragonfire within it. She wills the fire at the rats.*

Daloki Kjellendragon

  • Yeah, let’s go. <she clicks her feet together just so, bringing out the razors in her boot soles, and kicking at the rats as she moves back toward Rom’s voice>

Daniel Plainview

  • “HEE HEE! HAW! HAW! *More of the mutants guffaw from their hiding places amongst the corrugated iron, towers and factories… Obscured by thick smog and smoke.*

Frank Martin

  • *He flicks his fingers to send a small shockwave of the blue energy about himself, but he can’t control it too well. Good practice, it seems. So, he continues to aim for the head as he moves forward.*

PyroxxLove

  • *sticks my hand full of flames into its throat and and blasts flames around in its body

Cat Crawfield

  • Help would not be unappreciated! *She shouts as she is covered in disgusting blood or whatever the hell it was.*

Elva Zagurian

  • Apple’s are not for eating! She will give you aches! -Cackles, seemingly oblivious of the danger.-

Cat Crawfield

  • *But continues to slice through the head.*

Karen Darkshade

  • *nods and bolts back to Rom, holding her shotgun tight*

Elexia Cecillia Bloodwalker (5)

  • Mr. Frank..?

Azellia Skye-Sagesson

  • =Figuring that Michael had the worm taken care of, she simply moves her fire to try and take out a majority of the rats=

Narrator

  • :: The creatures tongue stretches and stretches, the wounds opened up in it starting to tear. Then cat slams her blade down hard into the beasts skull.. and suddenly it goes still ::

Samarah and Cassie Senka

  • *she pulled her sword out*

Petra

  • = They are easily kicked away though, sent flying into the toxic pot holes or rolling onto their backs where they squirm and squirm but just can’t seem to get up =

Karen Darkshade

  • *step on one rat, miss the other*

Daloki Kjellendragon

  • <she finds Rom’s mind and heads toward him, till she is close enough to see the danger Apple is in. She darts forward, slicing at the tongue with the lightsaber at a place where it has already been damaged>

Evelynne Caputo

  • *Weaves, dodges, sidesteps, and picks up her pace, suddenly turning to Cat and calling out.* You want me to port you over here?

zXz Romulus zXz

  • -He lets out a growl suddenly snapping his had back sharply and then throws it forward spitting a ball of greenish red flames that surround a twisted black core towards the worm man-

Narrator

  • :: then explodes in a violent burst of oozing black blood and rotting twisted guts ::

Frank Martin

  • What, Lexi? *He answers with a rather dull tone, a bit busy.*

zXz Romulus zXz

  • -Or not-

Irél Faladhen

  • *she yelps at the gross explosion and dodges, looking to help Michael now.*

Samarah and Cassie Senka

  • *she followed everyone not sure what she just came into*

Narrator

  • :

Victor Hereldus

  • :: Thinks a lot of people fucked the worm man up ::

zXz Romulus zXz

  • Alright… I find that disgusting… Thanks for comming to help Dal..

Daloki Kjellendragon

  • <steams as she realizes she wasn’t needed, and turns back, rather the worse for guts and black gore>

PyroxxLove

  • *gets hand cut by cats weapon sicne my arm was inside the creature* damn it girl

Cat Crawfield

  • *Is covered in blood, pus and other shit she doesn’t want to think about.* Fuuuuck. Yes!

Elexia Cecillia Bloodwalker (5)

  • Remember the showersss…??? ~There was a silent implication as she scrambles down off of his shoulders, still moving along the way, stepping on a rat here, hissing at a rat there.~

æ Michael Zagurian æ

  • *he stumbled back with Apple held in one arm, scythe in the other as he became covered with the odd guts and blood* Oh that’s just sick…Apple we’re both getting bathes after this

Karen Darkshade

  • *shakes her head* Can we move now?

Irél Faladhen

  • *she traces a healing glyph on pyro.* come on.

Azellia Skye-Sagesson

  • =Flinches as Michael says bath to Apple= oh dear goddess…

Elva Zagurian

  • -Giggles as she’s splashed with guts and gore, blinking up at Michael.- ….Covered! -Grins innocently, and begins liiicking at her messy fur.-

Cat Crawfield

  • *Look at Pyroxx, not feeling very sympathetic.*

Samarah and Cassie Senka

  • *she kept walking pitbulls with her*

Frank Martin

  • Which part of them? The singing being the most memorable. *He mutters under his breath, crushing and frying rats as if this was a mini game within your standard videogame. Target practice.*

Petra

  • = Sparks of flame or electricity catch some of the polluted smog aflame. Just licks and flickers that reach towards sensitive exposed flesh =

Cat Crawfield

  • Ooops.

Evelynne Caputo

  • *A swirling tendril of magic snakes around Cat, causing her to disappear from view in a flash of gold. In the next second, she is deposited next to Eve.* Let’s goooo…

Karen Darkshade

  • *chuckles and looks at Dal* You need a bath.

Daloki Kjellendragon

  • <looks for Puck, can’t see him, and switches out the lightsaber for a plasma pistol, set to “needle.” She starts forward again – at least she thinks it’s forward! – shooting rats>

Elexia Cecillia Bloodwalker (5)

  • I’ve got a lovely bunch of coconuts… ~Lexi is following the lovely dancing Puck whom is leading the way.~

Puck

  • I can see you **PuCk whispers in Dal’s ear… then is gone**

æ Michael Zagurian æ

  • Don’t lick at that *he reprimanded and with a roll of his eyes and moves forward, scythe in hand in case he needed it again*

zXz Romulus zXz

  • -Just keep marching just keeps marching next to Michael and Apple-

Frank Martin

  • *He winces in pain as the only exposed flesh on his arms, which happens to be his hands, is burned. He lowers his hand and follows after Lexi.* Here they are standing in a row…

Samarah and Cassie Senka

  • what the fuck did i come into

PyroxxLove

  • *growls low at cat as i cauteriz the wound

Victor Hereldus

  • :: Victor slings his rifle over his shoulder and keeps an eye out for certain people, following. If a rat gets too close, he shoots it and pulls the rifle bolt, loading another bullet. ::

Azellia Skye-Sagesson

  • =Moves back over to Apple with a grin= Bath time for the AppleSauce.. =she teased lightly=

Karen Darkshade

  • *keeps on walking normal, stepping on rats from time to time her boots pressing more on them when she steps on one, making it squeak*

Lord Gorimi Faurild

  • – Gorimi now finds his place next to Eve once again. With his trident, he’s managed to try and gore a few rat mutants right through the skull –

Cat Crawfield

  • Hey! *She holds out a finger to Eve.* First things first! Does this blood and guts make my ass look big? *Cat grins but moves with her friend, pressing ahead.*

Elva Zagurian

  • But Apple doesn’t waannt a bath! -Whines at Michael, licking away at the mess. Glowers at Zelli, one hand reaching out to swat at her.-

Irél Faladhen

  • *she hurries to catch up, spending too much time looking around.*

Petra

  • = Plasma bolts shoot right through the deadly rats, feet stomp their heads in, and one by one their numbers dwindle until there are none left =

Evelynne Caputo

  • It’s already huge…*Cackles, then scurries off before Cat retaliates.*

PyroxxLove

  • *walks up to the edge of the group making rats combust

Karen Darkshade

  • *growls* I HATE rats!

Azellia Skye-Sagesson

  • =Gets swatted with a giggle next to Apple as she holds out her arms.= Come take a ride on the Jelly?

Aaron Alexander Equinox

  • =Aaron is still doing his best to try to avoid the dangers of this world; but when PuCk flits back to taunt Dal and such he finds his guide/dance partner suddenly gone so…. Now has no one to lead him so he just continues trying his best to dodge the traps and such.=

Elexia Cecillia Bloodwalker (5)

  • Caan you feeel the loove tonight? ~Whispers to one of the dead rats.~ …well….can you?

Irél Faladhen

  • *she kicks one and frowns, unable to disagree with Karen.*

Cat Crawfield

  • Oh you bitch! *She grins, but keeps walking.*

Karen Darkshade

  • *giggles to Lexi* Loud and clear!

æ Michael Zagurian æ

  • Kids…why I have them I’ll never know *he shook his head and continued moving about in the general forward direction, glancing to Azellia*

Puck

  • does anyone know where we’re going?

Lord Gorimi Faurild

  • – Near the end of the rat parade, Gorimi’s sharp pointed finger clasps over one of the rats and he pulls it close to take a sniff at it –

Frank Martin

  • Amen. *He responds to Michael with a low chuckle.*

zXz Romulus zXz

  • I asked you that like ten minutes ago!

Petra

  • = Just ahead, something wavers through the thick smog trying to smother your pretty little faces. As you slowly inch…inch…two steps forward one step back…forward, it appears to be a bridge =

Elexia Cecillia Bloodwalker (5)

  • We’re following Moe! ~Lexi answered Puck with a giggle.~

Puck

  • what’d AI answer?

E’can( and sometimes Edgur)

  • I was fallowing you.

Daloki Kjellendragon

  • Oh thanks a heap, Puck. <his mind is impossible to contact, but she gets a sort of sense of his location>

Azellia Skye-Sagesson

  • =Azellia glanced back up to Michael in confusion, arms still out for Apple= What is it?

zXz Romulus zXz

  • You didn’t!

Puck

  • oh there it is

nevermind
** Makes his moves towards the bridge **
Elva Zagurian

  • -Glances at Zelli, then Michael.. Back and forth. Her head shakes quickly as she pats at her dad’s head- He’s funner to get into trouble! Claim her first next time.

Karen Darkshade

  • Come on Dal .. follow that one .. *points to Petra*

Evelynne Caputo

  • *She swats at some fog, still making some headway. A rat is kicked here, another one stomped there, but she spots the bridge, and rolls her eyes.* What’s next? Trolls with riddles?

Elexia Cecillia Bloodwalker (5)

  • Moe says go. ~Suddenly, Lexi places her hand and on Puck.~ Tag! You’re it! ~Then she’s off running towards the bridge.~

Irél Faladhen

  • *she speeds her steps to reach the bridge.*

Cat Crawfield

  • *Was about to beat Pucks ass till her hand got hot… Instead picks her to the bridge.*

Elexia Cecillia Bloodwalker (5)

  • On Frank and on Puck***

Daloki Kjellendragon

  • <she heads toward Puck’s voice and the tenuous contact with his energy. Fzzt. Fzzt. Fzzt. Keeps killing rats>

E’can( and sometimes Edgur)

  • <he fallow puck>

Azellia Skye-Sagesson

  • Aye aye Cap’N =giggles to Apple before turning her gaze back to Michael in wait=

Petra

  • = The rat sniffed by Gorimi smells like rotten eggs, a hobo’s body odor and coal =

zXz Romulus zXz

  • Because you like kids Michael.

Lord Gorimi Faurild

  • – poofs due to computer issues –

Daniel Plainview

  • “HAW HAW! HEE! HEE! *The sneaky, concealed mutants continue to guffaw and laugh, their mirth chaining like stupid sounding hyenas… Still hidden… The laughing fades out… Eerily as you reach the bridge.*

Karen Darkshade

  • *follows after Dal, stepping on them*

Aaron Alexander Equinox

  • =Aaron follows after PuCk towards the bridge, stumbling and falling on his face but scrambling up after PuCk again. But then his sister runs off and he stares after her.=

Irél Faladhen

  • *she looks back, frowning.* ok that is odd….

Puck

  • ** PuCk….. is already on the bridge **

Frank Martin

  • *Frank grumbles something, following after as fast as he can and, surprisingly, is able to keep up rather well.*

Puck

  • ** waiting, bored **

æ Michael Zagurian æ

  • *he chuckled to Azellia* nothing, nothing at all. You see Apple, having a general for a dad gets you in aaaall the trouble *he sounded light hearted as he continued on*

Cat Crawfield

  • *Gives Eve a look as she stands near Puck by the bridge.* We are about to be the idiots in a horror movie who ‘go into the basement’.

Elexia Cecillia Bloodwalker (5)

  • ~Is there with him. Tiptoeing closer to the other side..~

Irél Faladhen

  • *she reaches Puck and whispers to him.* why cant we heard them here?

Daloki Kjellendragon

  • <Karen gets bitten a few times. Stepping on them isn’t as effective as shooting them. A moment later they find Puck at the bridge> Is that the River Kwai down there?

Petra

  • = It sounds like a river runs beneath the bridge =

Azellia Skye-Sagesson

  • Lies. =She teased him as she sent a playful nudge to his side before focusing once more=

Elva Zagurian

  • No… It’s because you’re a lion. -Nods sagely.-

Aaron Alexander Equinox

  • =Well in that case Aaron skips onto the bridge and peeeeeeers over the side=

Puck

  • Does anyone else suddenly have to pee?

PyroxxLove

  • afk

Irél Faladhen

  • *she blinks at him.*

Victor Hereldus

  • Not me…

Frank Martin

  • Not really, no. *His answer is short.*

Karen Darkshade

  • *ouches a few times, but she is too determined to kill the darn things*

Elexia Cecillia Bloodwalker (5)

  • I did while Frank carried me..

Cat Crawfield

  • Not till you said anything…

Fucker.
Petra

  • = Something splashes in the water that can’t be seen through the fog as Aaron peers over =

Evelynne Caputo

  • Well…may as well do it in style. *She comes to a stand near Cat.*

æ Michael Zagurian æ

  • *hears the water and his eyes slowly go up to the kitten on his shoulders, standing at the bridge* Oh boy…

Puck

  • **PuCk shrugs and tinkles off the side of the bridge **

Evelynne Caputo

  • No time for potty breaks..

Puck

  • **Towards the sound of the splashing**

Azellia Skye-Sagesson

  • =Azellia sighs once as she looks to the splashing now in confusion as she waits=

Elexia Cecillia Bloodwalker (5)

  • ~Lexi joined Aaron, peering over.~

Cat Crawfield

  • Yeah, I am 100% going to hold it here. Can you imagine what there gas station bathrooms must be like? *Shudders*

Daloki Kjellendragon

  • All right for you to say <irritably to Puck>

Aaron Alexander Equinox

  • =Aaron pulls one of the pebbles out of his pocket; takes aim; and sends the small rock flying at the sound of the splashing. If it hit the water it would make a surprisingly sizable splash itself.=

Narrator

  • :: Another splash, a spray of water in the dark, and then silence ::

Daloki Kjellendragon

  • What’s a gas station?

Elva Zagurian

  • -Tenses as she finally focuses on the sound of running water, ears folding back against her head… She clutches at Michael for dear life.-

Irél Faladhen

  • What is in the water?

Petra

  • = A gurgling sound bubbles up from the clouds of smoke. Like someone rinsing their mouth after a good round of teeth brushing. Then PuCk’s urine is spat right back up at him =

Karen Darkshade

  • *reaches the bridge* Alright … kiddies … let’s go

zXz Romulus zXz

  • -Follows along oddly silent right infront of Michael-

Daloki Kjellendragon

  • Place to fart?

Elexia Cecillia Bloodwalker (5)

  • Puck got pucked…

Evelynne Caputo

  • *She giggles, then peers over the other side of the bridge, shaking her head at Dal.* Fuel…

Elexia Cecillia Bloodwalker (5)

  • ~Staares at the projectile urine.~

Irél Faladhen

  • Wrong on so many levels…

Puck

  • ** The urine splashes towards him, then suddenly stops, a thousand tiny glistening beads of golden perfection hanging in the air about his head, like an array of stars orbiting about his crown **

** Splash, he lets it drop**
æ Michael Zagurian æ

  • *blinks, wonders when Rom got in front of him but let’s it go for now. Right now he’s wanting to get across so Apple didn’t dig claws into his temple because of water*

Puck

  • So that wasn’t the urinal

Daloki Kjellendragon

  • Farts as fuel? Awesome. <backs away from Puck SEVERAL steps>

Azellia Skye-Sagesson

  • =She moves her gaze over the side of the bridge carefully= Hmm…

zXz Romulus zXz

  • -After the worm man!-

Petra

  • = Then, over the sound of running water, the grinding and clinking noise of turning gears rises up. The bridge jerks and starts to move =

æ Michael Zagurian æ

  • *was distracted with the worm-man!*

Evelynne Caputo

  • Eww..*Follows Dal in dodging the drops. Then goes wide-eyed as the bridge begins to move.* Time to go!

Elexia Cecillia Bloodwalker (5)

  • Oh. It was the key!

Irél Faladhen

  • Yes of course it does.. because crossing it with scary things in the water is not enough.

Victor Hereldus

  • :: Victor braces himself. ::

Frank Martin

  • No time to stand here! Fuckin’ MOVE! *He huffs.*

Karen Darkshade

  • Of course … ehy not?

why*
Frank Martin

  • *And does so, of course.*

Aaron Alexander Equinox

  • Ack! =Aaron almost plummets over the edge of the bridge but manages to grab ahold of the edge as he jerks forwards; body at a dangerous angle.=

Elva Zagurian

  • -Her fur bristles as the bridge moves, claws pricking at Micheal’s skin as she hissses.- Apple wants off this ride. Offoffoffoffoff.

Petra

  • = Forward. Backwards? It’s certainly not going up =

Evelynne Caputo

  • Fuck it…let’s go..*She breaks into a near-sprint towards the end of the bridge.*

Cat Crawfield

  • *Takes off running as fast as she can.*

Elexia Cecillia Bloodwalker (5)

  • ~Lexi finds herself sitting on the ground, glancing as they moved.^

Irél Faladhen

  • *she grabs at Aaron to pull him back.*

Azellia Skye-Sagesson

  • =Azellia hurries and grabs Aaron’s hand to pull the boy up and next to her before taking off unning=

Evelynne Caputo

  • *Is perfectly in sync with Cat.*

Karen Darkshade

  • *she grips and tosses LExa to Frank then plucks Aaron, bolting over the bridge*

Cat Crawfield

  • *As always <3*

Daloki Kjellendragon

  • <shrugs and makes a broad jump onto the bridge>

Frank Martin

  • *Is a few paces before Eve and Cat, then catches Lexi.*

Azellia Skye-Sagesson

  • [Wonders if she or Karen as Aaron now o.o]

PyroxxLove

  • (back)

Elexia Cecillia Bloodwalker (5)

  • But…but….we were playing eyespy!!!

Irél Faladhen

  • *sighs and rushes forward, wanting off the bridge.*

zXz Romulus zXz

  • -Leaps!-

Elexia Cecillia Bloodwalker (5)

  • Ispy even!

Frank Martin

  • It can wait!

Petra

  • = It’s a slow process, hyper speed for this giant machine moving bridge is labeled Turbo Turtle. But if the heroes decide to dismount, they find themselves on another street with less fog =

æ Michael Zagurian æ

  • *he doesn’t move from his spot on the bridge as it moves, speaking calmly to Apple* Remember, I can fly us if need be, okay? *he wasn’t sure if it would work, but he needed her calm*

Cat Crawfield

  • Jump? Jump! *Waits till the last minute and then sails through the air.*

Aaron Alexander Equinox

  • ………………. Dafuq? =He gets yanked back; stood up; and then taken and ran off with.= Ack! Stoppit! =He tries to squirm out of Karen’s arms.=

Puck

  • **PuCk is there, the lesser fog still swirling in forms of pixies and faes about his mop haired head **

PyroxxLove

  • *appears with the rest of the group*

Karen Darkshade

  • *she sets Aaron down* Knock it off.

Irél Faladhen

  • *She follows puck.*

Daniel Plainview

  • Woopalaka ahh! *A giant fish suddenly leaps gracefully out of the water, it’s emerald scaled body cutting the air with fluid motion. It has a deformed human head and huge, shiny red lips… The fish mutant suddenly falls again, landing back in the murky water with a splash. It waves to the heroes as

æ Michael Zagurian æ

  • *Then, gets off the bridge when able* No harm, done, see? *he assured Apple*

Frank Martin

  • *He’s after Puck as fast as he dares, grumbling the whole way in some other language.*

zXz Romulus zXz

  • -Finds himself on a diffrent street…-

Daniel Plainview

  • they move in to the area of lesser fog.*

Evelynne Caputo

  • *Leaps off of the bridge, landing in a roll, then jumping back to her feet, quickly scurrying towards Puck.*

Irél Faladhen

  • *she waves back, blinking in surprise at the fish.*

Azellia Skye-Sagesson

  • =Azellia runs quickly and leaps to bound over the open space, her foot catching and holding herself on the ledge of the other side of the bridge= ah!

Cat Crawfield

  • *Thinks that fish just tried to kiss her ass…*

Aaron Alexander Equinox

  • =Aaron scoots back from Karen; staring at her accusingly.= You knock it off.

Daloki Kjellendragon

  • Hell bombs. The only thing. Turn it into glass.

Petra

  • = Ahead is five different ways the group can go =

Elva Zagurian

  • -Darts her gaze around frantically, and relaxes as they leave the moving bridge behind.- Never again…

Karen Darkshade

  • *thanks the DM s for a better streen*

street*
Elexia Cecillia Bloodwalker (5)

  • Can I go back to Puckers? ~Lexi glanced at the 5 ways.~

zXz Romulus zXz

  • Inie Meanie, minie moe?

Daloki Kjellendragon

  • Or maybe diamond, with all this carbon in the air.

Puck

  • **PuCk glances at the five paths **

** TheN splits into FiVe PuCks **
PyroxxLove

  • *walks in the back of the group quietly

Victor Hereldus

  • Left? Everyone goes right.

Elexia Cecillia Bloodwalker (5)

  • ….I want one…

Cat Crawfield

  • Five roads diverge is a shitty hell hole…

Evelynne Caputo

  • Should we split into groups?

Victor Hereldus

  • far left?

Irél Faladhen

  • *she frowns, looking over the choices. She watches Puck, wishing she could do that too.*

Daloki Kjellendragon

  • <admires Puck>

Frank Martin

  • Of course. *He watches Puck split up, quite literally, and grunts.* Interesting.

Elexia Cecillia Bloodwalker (5)

  • ~At the 5 pucks.~ Can I have one…?

zXz Romulus zXz

  • I think were splitting into five groups..

Karen Darkshade

  • *watches Puck*

E’can( and sometimes Edgur)

  • <he floats the group looking down each one>

Azellia Skye-Sagesson

  • =Quickly pulls herself up from the ledge and dashes next to Rom now=

Cat Crawfield

  • And sorry I could not travel all fucking 5 and be one traveler….

Puck

  • ** A PuCk Looks back at LeXi ** I dont know, can we have one oF you?

Karen Darkshade

  • *keeps close to Dal though*

E’can( and sometimes Edgur)

  • (path)

Aaron Alexander Equinox

  • =Aaron looks around slowly and then walks over to one of the five PuCks; the one just right of the middle, and pokes it.= I going with this one! He’s funny.

æ Michael Zagurian æ

  • Yes, splitting us is always the smart idea *he grumbled a bit, assuming he’s still standing behind Rom*

Petra

  • = A masked goon sitting on top of a factory boos and throws his evening snack of raw mutated fish down at the five PuCk’s =

Daloki Kjellendragon

  • <Dal’s player admires Cat. Dal herself doesn’t know the poem>

Evelynne Caputo

  • Nice, Cat..real eloquent. *She chuckles, then moves towards the most-left street.* I like this way..

Elexia Cecillia Bloodwalker (5)

  • Yes siree! ~Lexi giggled, running over to them and eeps at the fish O_O~

Victor Hereldus

  • :: Victor heads to the far left too. ::

Elva Zagurian

  • Ninja… You’re sarcasm is showing again…

Daloki Kjellendragon

  • <counting from left to right, Dal takes path #2>

zXz Romulus zXz

  • -Goes far right…-

Evelynne Caputo

  • *That puts Eve at path #1, Dal at the next one.*

Frank Martin

  • *He takes the one just left of the middle.*

Irél Faladhen

  • *counting left to right, she takes 3*

zXz Romulus zXz

  • -Him in path 5-

Azellia Skye-Sagesson

  • Besides, what’s russian roulette without the bullets? =she said softly as she moves far left=

Cat Crawfield

  • Eve? Straight ahead or far left like our politics?

Frank Martin

  • *So…3? Sounds right.*

Karen Darkshade

  • *moves behind Dal, path no 2 it is*

Aaron Alexander Equinox

  • =By Dal’s count. That puts Aaron on path 4=

æ Michael Zagurian æ

  • *Goes far right and carries Apple as usual, ending up following behind Rom* Being lead by Rom…we’re screwed Apple

Cat Crawfield

  • *Is at loss to visualize orientation*

PyroxxLove

  • dal which one should we go to

Evelynne Caputo

  • *Points at the far left street she is standing at with a grin.* I see we’re still on the same brainwave, kitty-Cat.

Puck

  • ** CoUnTing right to left and upside down while humming BaCkwards, he takes 6 out of 5 paths, each looking more bored than the last **

Frank Martin

  • If this is politics I should be over there with Rom. *He mutters softly.*

zXz Romulus zXz

  • You followed me.. At least you have a four legged tank.

Elva Zagurian

  • Nononono! This is odd! -Flails and whines, glowering at the path before them.-

E’can( and sometimes Edgur)

  • <he fallows Micheal>

Daloki Kjellendragon

  • <Dal has already headed down a path – Pyroxx will have to make his own choice>

Puck

  • This place could really use some cOlOr ** He waggles his fingers and the air sparks with greens and reds and golds, before the swirling fog swallows it whole**

Elexia Cecillia Bloodwalker (5)

  • ~Lexi goes down path 3 riiight down the middle with glee.~

Daloki Kjellendragon

  • follows*

Irél Faladhen

  • *she hesitates to walk down the 3rd path but sighs.*

PyroxxLove

  • (damn)

Azellia Skye-Sagesson

  • See you on the otherside AppleSauce! =Azellia called cheerily as she looked to her Puck= Onward?

Cat Crawfield

  • Naturally and if everyone starts calling me that… *She joking threatens as she heads left.*

æ Michael Zagurian æ

  • I was already planning on going this way *blinks up at Apple* you wanna go path number four? *he instantly stopped, did a U turn, and took that path instead*

Evelynne Caputo

  • *Continues down Street Number One after the Puck in front of her.*

PyroxxLove

  • *follows irel and the rest that headed down path 3

Victor Hereldus

  • :: Just starts strolling down the far left, without stopping to talk, rifle poised. ::

Frank Martin

  • *Frank treads off down the 3rd path in silence, saving further snide comments for later.*

Irél Faladhen

  • *she looks at Lexi, glad to have some company.*

Aaron Alexander Equinox

  • =Thinks Aaron might be the only one going down the fourth path. So he sticks close to PuCk in that case and continues his pebble collecting happily.=

zXz Romulus zXz

  • -Is all alone on path five…-

Azellia Skye-Sagesson

  • =Highfives an Evey for path one while silently following=

Karen Darkshade

  • *sticks with Dal on path 2 if she’ll have her*

Elva Zagurian

  • No otherside! Stay on this side, Jelly! Stay a sheep! -Calls out after Zelli as Michael switches to path four, calming happily and licking at his head once.- Good Ninja. Apple likes four..

Daloki Kjellendragon

  • <has 2 others? on Path 2>

Elexia Cecillia Bloodwalker (5)

  • Follow the leader… ~Lexi winked and giggles at Irel, sticking next to her Puck.~

Evelynne Caputo

  • *It’s her, Zelly, Cat and Victor on Path 1 if she’s correct.*

Daloki Kjellendragon

  • <Frank, Karen and me on 2>

PyroxxLove

  • walks behind the people all the third path

Daniel Plainview

  • *A mutated cockroach the size and shape of a baseball scuttles quietly beside Rom. It roll-scuttles.*

æ Michael Zagurian æ

  • *Thinks it’s just him, Apple, and one of the Pucks on path 4* Your’re lucky I love you Apple

zXz Romulus zXz

  • At least i’m making friends…

-Eyes the bugball-
Aaron Alexander Equinox

  • =Well; that puts Micahel, Apple, Aaron and a PuCk on 4.-

=*
Petra

  • = They make their way! But the air shudders, and before any further steps are taken, a siren screeches once and large iron walls rise up to halt the heroes. On all paths except the farthest one on the right =

E’can( and sometimes Edgur)

  • <thinks he is going down 5>

Irél Faladhen

  • (Irel, lexi, frank and pyro on 3)

Azellia Skye-Sagesson

  • =Azellia looks up at Evey and Cat with a grin before turning and snarling at the new found wall=

Elva Zagurian

  • Apple feels very blessed to has Ninja’s love. -Giggles, head bobbing. Then cringes at the screeching.-

zXz Romulus zXz

  • -Keeps strolling.. HA!-

Karen Darkshade

  • Umm that can’t be good

Irél Faladhen

  • *She curses.* picked wrong….

Evelynne Caputo

  • *Stops in her tracks, frowning at the wall.* Well…guess we chose wrong..

Frank Martin

  • *Can’t remember if he was 3 or 2, so he goes with 2 since there are less folks there.*

Cat Crawfield

  • Eve, can you witch this worm shit off me? *Cat pleads as she walks and they have a moment.* It’s on my new shoes.

Daloki Kjellendragon

  • Oh, hullo <to the wall>

Elexia Cecillia Bloodwalker (5)

  • Whoopsies…Moe said wrong. ~Lexi shrugged and moved to the farthest on the right.~

Frank Martin

  • *Frank stares down the wall with a tense jaw.* Hmph.

PyroxxLove

  • *puts salve on the scab on my hand and watches it heal

Irél Faladhen

  • *she shrugs.* so we turn around and find another.

æ Michael Zagurian æ

  • *he gets stopped by the wall, blinking* Hm, the even number was wrong kiddo

zXz Romulus zXz

  • -Wonders if he can see everyone get stopped through the fog-

Narrator

  • :: Chainsaw blades then emerge from the walls, and they begin to move towards you ::

E’can( and sometimes Edgur)

  • <he looks at the other paths and shrugs guessing he chose the right one>

Karen Darkshade

  • Now what? *looks at the wall*

Narrator

  • :: Slow at first, but then faster, and faster… and faster ::

Evelynne Caputo

  • Can that wait? *Gives Cat a ‘really’? look, then motions to the chainsaws.* New path?!

Aaron Alexander Equinox

  • =Aaron struts over to the large iron wall and kicks it. And kicks it. And kicks it again.= Get outta my way meanie! Ack! =He suddenly spins and runs away=

Irél Faladhen

  • *She grabs Lexi and pulls her.* back out of here. come on.

Daloki Kjellendragon

  • <calls> Is everybody stopped on all paths– YIKES <turns and runs back the other way>

PyroxxLove

  • nods to irel and turns back around

Narrator

  • :: The roaring of the revving engines buzzing loud in your ears ::

Frank Martin

  • Oh, hell. *The blades draw the curse, and he takes a step back, then runs.*

Victor Hereldus

  • I always choose wrong… :; Grumbles. :: Ah well, trial and error…Shit! Run!

Cat Crawfield

Elexia Cecillia Bloodwalker (5)

  • Well fuck you too. ~Lexi begins running the other way, away from the chain saws.~ THE VROOM VROOM VROOM IS SUPPOSED TO GO THROUUGH PETRA….

Cat Crawfield

  • *run!

Petra

  • = Spinning drills accompany the chainsaws, whirring towards the asses and heads of all heroes =

Azellia Skye-Sagesson

  • =Azellia’s growling becoming more fierce as she turns and darts like hell=

Victor Hereldus

  • :: Turns and bolts. ::

Karen Darkshade

  • *makes like the wind and bolts past Frank*

Evelynne Caputo

  • Screw it, let’s go! *Spins on her heel, then darts in the opposite direction.*

Karen Darkshade

  • bolts back*

Elva Zagurian

  • No! No it can’t be wrong! -Flails at the chainsaw wall and whines, then claps her hands over her ears, huddling against Michael.-

Daloki Kjellendragon

  • <can run very fast>

æ Michael Zagurian æ

  • *quickly backs up from the chainsaws, steadies Apple on his shoulders and bolts back down the path*

PyroxxLove

  • *turns into a 5 foot lion and waits for the others

zXz Romulus zXz

  • -Probally can hear all that Chaos… But doesn’t turn back, instead chatters with his cock-roach friend-

Frank Martin

  • *Frank RUNS. Faster than he knew his undeniably short legs could carry him, but of course Karen passes him up, and Dal as well. Humanity has drawbacks.*

Irél Faladhen

  • *she breaks a talisman over herself and Lexi, since she is close, speeding their steps.* Run.

æ Michael Zagurian æ

  • *thinks Rom’s milking the one time he was right*

Daniel Plainview

  • *Even the mutated ball cockroaches roll-scuttle out of the walls, swarming on the ground, chasing the heroes down, clicking and leaving putrid trails of shining slime behind them.8

Evelynne Caputo

  • (Lol!)

Elexia Cecillia Bloodwalker (5)

  • ~Agrees with Michael.~

Frank Martin

  • *There’s a first time for everything.*

Cat Crawfield

  • Fucking chainsaws seem like over kill! *Cat shouts to who ever makes these calls.*

PyroxxLove

  • *runs fast to the end of the pathway and skids to a stop

Aaron Alexander Equinox

  • =Aaron runs and skips and even dives between Michael’s feet as he tries to scurry away from the wall.=

Petra

  • = Cobble stone steps pop up and skinny mechanical arms appear to try and grab at the running legs of some slower group members =

Elexia Cecillia Bloodwalker (5)

  • I hate you, you hate me, go fuck petra up for me… ~Lexi keeps running, and then her legs get grabbed.~

PyroxxLove

  • *turns back into my humanoid form

Evelynne Caputo

  • Get used to overkill around here! *She’s the last in line in bolting, since she was the first to continue down the street. An arm wraps around her ankle and she hits the ground face first.*

Azellia Skye-Sagesson

  • =Azellia thinking she was running fast enough gets caught up by one of the arms and trips=

Narrator

  • :: The walls begin to come alive all around you now, shifting screens, and moving cogs, arms and limbs lashing out, blades and drills spewing erratically around you ::

æ Michael Zagurian æ

  • Ack! *he nearly stumbles with Aaron weaving about. He yanked the kid up and to tuck him under one arm, picking up the pace back to the intersection*

Petra

  • = One aims to slap Cat’s back for being a smart ass. Another reaches for Frank’s short legs =

Irél Faladhen

  • Lexi.. *She cries and turns, she throws a blast of silver fire at what grabbed the girl and reaches for her hand, dragging her.*

Daloki Kjellendragon

  • <stops and goes back for Frank, grabbing him around the waist, yanking him free of any obstacles, and starting back toward the beginning>

Victor Hereldus

  • :: Stop and whirls squeezing off a rifle shot at the mecha hand grasping at Eve. ::

Narrator

  • :: It’s like being inside of a giant living machine, that is changing and shifting all around you with dangerous sweeps of steel and blade, all herding you, herding you down a single path ::

  • Frank Martin
  • CHRIST! *He yelps, scrambling out of harm’s way rather quickly, dashing about and leaping free of whatever drills or hands might come his way. Getting grabbed ends that pretty quick.* Oh. Hi there.
 
  • Victor Hereldus
  • :: then rolls to avoid a chainsaw blade surging at his head. ::

Cat Crawfield

  • Eve! *Cat stomps on the hand and then pulls Eve free if she can.*

Irél Faladhen

  • I am not a sheep… *she cries.*

Petra

  • = But Daloki snatches him away before the mechanical arm can nab him =

Aaron Alexander Equinox

  • =Aaron starts kicking his feet and squirming; trying to get away from Michael. But in his haste and his crazed flailing; a blast of air SLAMS into Michael’s back; likely sending him sprinting forwards even faster.=

Karen Darkshade

  • *stops and draws her shotgun, lettingDal passher*

E’can( and sometimes Edgur)

  • <he continues down number 5>

Elexia Cecillia Bloodwalker (5)

  • ~Faceplants on the ground till Irel yanks her up. Then the little girl is off runrunrunning all over again. Till she’s going down the right path, and seeing everyone else.~

Elva Zagurian

  • -Huddles on Michael’s shoulders, cackling softly.-

Azellia Skye-Sagesson

  • =Azellia tried to pull herself up as the leg pulled harder and she growled, snapping it and taking off running=

Cat Crawfield

  • *Then gives the mechanical ass slapping hand her number, because it owes her dinner.*

Irél Faladhen

  • *she runs beside her, looking back only once and that is enough to drive her faster.*

Evelynne Caputo

  • *If Victor’s shot and Cat’s stomping pull her free, she scrambles to her feet, brushes herself off, and unleashes a string of profanity as she’s smacked her forehead on the ground.*

Petra

  • = The right path, the open path, looks like paradise compared to the other ones filled with deadly tools and creepy metal hands. It’s empty and quiet. Too quiet? Who cares, it’s empty =

Frank Martin

  • *If only nature had let him break at least five foot ten, but of course not. As soon as they’re clear, he kindly asks Dal, noble as it is, to set him down.*

Daloki Kjellendragon

  • <or is herded> I hate to waste food <running, takes a cut on the arm from a chainsaw, not terribly deep>

Puck

  • ** PuCk watches as a chainsaw blade comes at him, yawning quietly as it begins to morph and melt the closer it gets, the StEEl twIsTing and TuRniNG In WilD ErrATic shAPEs UnTIL THE MACHINE SIMPLY EXPLODES.. in a shower of colored sparks **

** Then he meanders quietly down the open path **
Evelynne Caputo

  • Hey! I have a better idea. *She calls out to Zelly, Victor and Cat.*

Puck

  • I knew this was the right one

zXz Romulus zXz

  • -Cept for Rom who went down that path-

Karen Darkshade

  • *laughs softly as she runs* Dal .. can we share?

Frank Martin

  • Not to rain on your parade, but I’d probably taste like shit. Fake heart and all.

Elexia Cecillia Bloodwalker (5)

  • Mr. Frank I don’t think we’re in hellifyno anymore…

Puck

  • ** ThE OtHer PuCkS HAVe vANiShEd **

PyroxxLove

  • *looks at irel and lexi* get on*shifts back into 5 foot lion

zXz Romulus zXz

  • I did to Puck…

æ Michael Zagurian æ

  • *Michael felt lighter on his feet at the gust of wind, bounding quickly on the balls of his feet. Apple had reasons why she called him a ninja* I am trying to keep us from dying Aaron, I’ll put you down as soon as we’re safe *he ran until he could turn and make it down the right path*

Irél Faladhen

  • I can not believe this Puck.. *She mutters as she runs with Lexi.*

Frank Martin

  • Yeah, and Puck’s Toto.

Azellia Skye-Sagesson

  • I’m all fracken ears! =Azellia called to Evey=

Puck

  • I told you we’d probably all die

Daloki Kjellendragon

  • It’s only your blood I’m interested in… <reaching Path 5, she sets Frank down. Her expression is entirely serious>

Irél Faladhen

  • yeah and you were not kidding.. this place is insane..

Cat Crawfield

  • I’m all ears, Eve… *Cat says still dodging groping hands and blades.

Evelynne Caputo

  • *If they’ll all allow, she ports them out in a haze of magic to the -correct- path in a matter of seconds.*

PyroxxLove

  • *trots past irel

Evelynne Caputo

  • *Safely away from the chainsaws and such.*

Karen Darkshade

  • *arrives close behind Dal, her face a bit more .. amused8

*
Frank Martin

  • Exactly. Goes through the filter. *He grins broadly and taps his chest with a clicking of his tongue.* Nice and plastic-tainted, I’m sure.

Aaron Alexander Equinox

  • Ack! You’re making me drop my pebbles! =His hands fly to his pockets; but there are more pockets than he has hands; so about a third of the pebbles he’s been collecting start to rain down; possibly tripping up Michael’s feet.=

Elexia Cecillia Bloodwalker (5)

  • We’re all gunna die. And daddy. Don’t steal the fame and fortune from Mr. Puck. He’s the leader! ~Lexi giggled, shrugging off the invitation of being carried.~

Irél Faladhen

  • *she frowns slightly at Lexi.* I would rather not die myself.

Elva Zagurian

  • Oh! Pebbles! -If not stopped Apple would drop from Michael’s shoulders to the ground, streaking in small circles to collect Aaron’s fallen pebbles.-

Puck

  • its good to be the king **a lopsided crown of leaves and laurels appears upon his moppish head**

Frank Martin

  • *He gingerly touches a cut across his cheek, shallow but leaking a bit of blood. He smears it somewhat and continues on, deciding the eerily quiet right path is more than likely the only decent choice here.*

Petra

  • = This path starts at the top of a hill. Far far far away, well not too far that you can’t walk there in time, is a city centered around a circle of pointed towers. But in between is a shrouded plot of space with polluting smog thicker than the air from the factories. Thicker than pea soup =

æ Michael Zagurian æ

  • *Michael was a bit harder to trip up than pebbles, it was easier to avoid than one could think. Once on Path 5; he set Aaron on his feet and catch Apple by the scruff of her neck as she tried to drop down*

Elexia Cecillia Bloodwalker (5)

  • Oh I jusst can’t WAIT to be king…

Daloki Kjellendragon

  • Would work in an emergency, I guess. <her upper arm bleeds for awhile, and she begins to limp>

Azellia Skye-Sagesson

  • =Is allowed and sighs lightly as she is relaxed not too far behind Evelynne= Thank you! =She dashes off then and holds her hands out to Michael= Give me Aaron, he can help me.

Irél Faladhen

  • we will lose each other in there.. *She calls.* we need some way to keep together.

Cat Crawfield

  • Well shit. That was better. I love knowing a witch…. *Cat grins saucily.*

zXz Romulus zXz

  • -Is waiting for everyone at the bottom of the hill-

Aaron Alexander Equinox

  • Pha. =Is all he says as Michael sets him down; dusting off his clothes and then skipping down path 5 now; collecting pebbles once again.=

Petra

  • = It’s a different color too…a sickly yellow. But it seems you have to go through it to get to the city. For this is the only path, the right path. Yessss =

Victor Hereldus

  • :: Grunts when he catches sight of the smog filled city. :: looks.. Inviting… :: One of very few comments he has made this night. ::

Karen Darkshade

  • Dal, you okay? *she notices the limp*

Frank Martin

  • Hopefully it won’t come to that. But I do owe you my life, so I suppose I wouldn’t put up a fuss.

Evelynne Caputo

  • *Since she didn’t hear any protest, she assumes everyone from her group appears on the right path, then continues forward with a wink.* It comes in handy, sometimes.

Elva Zagurian

  • Ack! -Flails and squirms in Michael’s grip.- But.. But but pebbles!

Azellia Skye-Sagesson

  • =Noms her post and holds her hands out to Aaron= Hey I need your help.

PyroxxLove

  • *licks the wound on daloki as it heels and keeps daloki going

Elexia Cecillia Bloodwalker (5)

  • ~Is down the hill. Ran her little butt off.~

PyroxxLove

  • heals**

æ Michael Zagurian æ

  • *he set Apple up on his shoulders again and moved with the rest of the group* I’ll make sure Nikani gives you shinies in replace of the pebbles; deal?

Petra

  • = A loose stone on the street trips the sprinting Elexia. Just because it can =

Puck

  • ** As he steps amidst the yellow haze he sniffs…. and a small smile spreads across his faeish lips **

Aaron Alexander Equinox

  • Huh? =Aaron spins around; tilting his head at Azellia as he skips backwards now; tossing a pebble at Michael’s chest for Apple.=

Elva Zagurian

  • …Deal! -Settles on his shoulders, and licks at Micheal’s head contently.-

Puck

  • aaaaahhhhhhh…..

Cat Crawfield

  • Like a meth addicts Oz… *She murmurs, standing closer to Victor.*

PyroxxLove

  • *dashes to the side of daloki and past her

Puck

  • you’ll like this

Irél Faladhen

  • ahhh? *she looks at Puck.*

why does that make me think we wont?
Karen Darkshade

  • *looks at Dal confused out of her mind*

Victor Hereldus

  • Heh…

Elexia Cecillia Bloodwalker (5)

  • Acks! ~Gets tripped again, though she was standing still at that point… Little Lexi just picks herself back up, pouting and kicking the pebble.~

Evelynne Caputo

  • *Wrinkles her nose at the yellow haze.*

Daniel Plainview

  • *The closer the heroes get to the city… The more they can hear… The sound of a far off gas leak perhaps… And the grinding, chomping of metal. Grind, clank… The haze itself seeps into thought and mind… Into sense…*

Elexia Cecillia Bloodwalker (5)

  • That wasn’t very lovely mr. pebble..

E’can( and sometimes Edgur)

  • <he flips over in midair and looks at Puck>

Daniel Plainview

  • *Sound touch and sight…*

Frank Martin

  • *While wiping blood from his face, he accidentally shocks himself. He really doesn’t have a hold on this sort of thing yet. He curses softly in Belarusian.*

Puck

  • ** PuCk begins to move slowly through the haze, letting his arms spread out at his sides, his face turned upright as he disappears into shrouds of shifting gold **

Azellia Skye-Sagesson

  • =Azellia takes Aaron’s hand if she is aloud and transfers some of her shadow sight to him= Search the area, tell us if you see anything strange =She gave him a task as well as made sure he stayed close, the shadows leaving if he released her hand=

Irél Faladhen

  • I dont like this.. *she whispers, a sigil on her back flaring as her mental shields slip into place.*

Petra

  • = When just the edge of the fog is inhaled, strands of hair tingle, tickling the scalp. Deeper within…something thicker settles and expands =

Elexia Cecillia Bloodwalker (5)

  • ~Elexia began to follow Puck into the haze, losing track of him as he disappeared.~

PyroxxLove

  • *moves toward the city and slows down feeling odd

Daloki Kjellendragon

  • Yeah, fine… <jerks her arm away from Pyroxx not knowing what’s touching her>

Karen Darkshade

  • *sighs getting closer and closer to the city*

Puck

  • ** The air smells sweet here, or maybe foul, a hundred different smells, of berries and summer, of leaves and hearth **

Evelynne Caputo

  • *Walk walk walks down the path, catching up to the rest of the group. Her sights remain set on the city, then shivers as the tingly feeling washes over and the fog is inhaled.*

Puck

  • ** And always the shifting hazy yellow golds **

zXz Romulus zXz

  • -Gags at the hundreds of smels-

Puck

  • ** That seem now to resolve into images of people, and places all around you in the golden haze **

Daniel Plainview

  • *The glorious golden smog sticks to the lining of the lungs… Sticky, oozing and warm…*

Irél Faladhen

  • I dont like this.. *she whispers to herself, trying to keep focused on the city and nothing else.*

Puck

  • ** Something grazes Karens neck **

Aaron Alexander Equinox

  • Ack what’re you doooooing? =He slips his hand out of hers.= Nooooo. You’ve got coooooties. =Then he cackles and runs off towards where his sister is standing.=

Puck

  • ** Something tickles Irels arm **

Cat Crawfield

  • Eve, *Cat calls out as she feels her way through the haze, praying she doesn’t touch anything with teeth.* you know how on every mission I remind you it that it can’t be as bad as that time in Laos when we ended up in the sewers? Notice I am not saying that this time…. We have a new worst.

Puck

  • ** Something dances just beneath Elexias twitching nostrils **

Daniel Plainview

  • *Then suddenly in Irel’s eyes the sky suddenly becomes murkier… And murkier before EXPLODING into thousands of vibrant colors!*

æ Michael Zagurian æ

  • *He walked along with a wary feeling, glancing at the golden hazes, taking shallow breaths as he did so8

Puck

  • ** Cat feels the swirling mist twist around her like a light alight cloak **

Azellia Skye-Sagesson

  • =Azellia rolls her eyes before inhaling the golden smog and coughing a bit=

Daniel Plainview

  • *Greens and blues and yellow and orange! Saffron and turkey with plum!*

Petra

  • = Oh yes, the putrid stench starts to smell like dandelions and all kinds of sickly sweet fruits. Making you want to inhale even more of the smog. Something’s not right, but it’s just so nice =

Irél Faladhen

  • *she yelps and pulls away, shaking her head.* dont like this place…. *She whispers like a chant. She cries out, closing her eyes and stopping dead.* oh goddess… what the hell.

Karen Darkshade

  • *waves her hand around to clear the aisr before she walks*

air*
zXz Romulus zXz

  • -Tries so hard not to breath..-

Puck

  • ** Something dances by Irels feet **

** Something hovers by Romulus’s face **
Daloki Kjellendragon

  • <is grateful for her rebreather as she moves into the blinding fog, but hopes its filter can hold out against so much crap> <as her player has no idea what a rebreather is>

Elva Zagurian

  • -Breathes as little as possible, taking quick shallow breaths before holding her breath. Her nose crinkles, holding her breath before sniffing lightly.-

zXz Romulus zXz

  • -Snaps at it!_

Cat Crawfield

  • *Slaps at the mist, really just ends up hitting herself like an idiot, happy no one can see.*

Frank Martin

  • *Frank makes sure to use the device clearing air for him, and even then the amount of breaths he takes are few and far between.*

Aaron Alexander Equinox

  • =And….. aaron just stops breathing! Good thing about being a little vampy kiddo. He just doesn’t have to breath.=

  • Daloki Kjellendragon
  • brb
  • Azellia Skye-Sagesson

    =Azellia moves with the group before standing next to Xena, feeling strangely comforted by the woman, she moved a hand to rest on her arm=

  • Aaron Alexander Equinox

    =Aaron kicks Karen’s caps lock button for her as he follows after PuCk with wide eyes and a bit of jumpyness to him.=

  • Karen Darkshade

    *blows kisses to Dal for that and keeps walking at her pace* I agree …

  • Elexia Cecillia Bloodwalker (5)

    ~Must…not…glare…at Michael… Lexi seemed too entranced by the faerie like dances and prances, skipping alongside them with giggles of glee.~ The blade on a chainsaw goes vroomvroomvroom…right… through Petra..

  • Petra

    = The streets it is. As the meals with legs- I mean heroes follow the fairy boy, the twisted creatures who occupy and live in this world start to head into buildings. One by one =

  • Puck

    ThAts probably a GooD siGn

  • Irél Faladhen

    A very strange land.. *She muses , frowning a little.*

  • Daloki Kjellendragon

    Vroom vroom? <it clicks a faint, ghostly memory that vanishes immediately>

  • Daniel Plainview

    *As the heroes move forward, the putrid skies seem to darken. The stream of toxic gases pumps over and over, blocking and blotching most natural light… Casting an eternal smoggy shadow down below… Wrought metal canals can be seen here and there, sending gushing reserves of radioactive waste and

  • æ Michael Zagurian æ

    It happens when someone gives me an image of a dead friend and how they died. I’ll get over it *he assured Xena with a shrug*

  • Daniel Plainview

    chemicals.*

  • Karen Darkshade

    Calm Dal …

  • PyroxxLove

    *pulls out a katana off my back for safety

  • Cat Crawfield

    *Cat walks along with group, scanning for threats and also… Victor. She sees him towards the back and gives him a small smile.*

  • Aaron Alexander Equinox

    =Aaron watches the people starting to duck into buildings and goes to stare into a window to one of the buildings.=

  • Elexia Cecillia Bloodwalker (5)

    They’re playing hide and seek.

  • Irél Faladhen

    *her hand drops to the hilt of the sword Rian had given her as she tenses suddenly.*

  • Karen Darkshade

    *feels like about to puke* This is awful. What did he do to this planet?

  • Elva Zagurian

    -Slowly her hands fall again to hang at her sides, eyes narrowed into a wary glare as she scans the street.-

  • Petra

    = The slowly passing scenery is dull, yet you get a sense that something is watching. The cobble stone street begins to narrow and bend to the right around the corner of a spherical factory =

  • Daloki Kjellendragon

    I’m fine, Karen. Just wish we knew where the hell to go – and not to go.

  • æ Xena Vielle æ

    *Her hand went to her glowing blade at her hip, a concerned gaze quickly washed away by Michael’s words. The man meant his word, and Xena would keep him to it*

  • Victor Hereldus

    :: Winks at Cat but keeps the stoic expression and silence as he follows. ::

  • Karen Darkshade

    *looks to Dal* I have a feeling that something’s off too. Just can’t put my finger on it.

  • Evelynne Caputo

    *Her gaze flicks around the area, unable to shake the feeling of being watched as she falls into perfect step with Cat, speaking to her in a hushed tone.* Just like old times, eh? Well…minus the creepy-ass scenery..

  • PyroxxLove

    *stays towards the front and by the edge of the group

  • Daniel Plainview

    *A deformed mutant, a pitiful beast with a hunched back, four green noses and tentacle legs slithers, struggles and drags himself past the heroes, a bucket of hissing toxic waste balanced perfectly on his hunch.*

  • Puck

    ** is sublimely disinterested in anything and everything going on**

  • Azellia Skye-Sagesson

    =Azellia didn’t mean to hover, but she stayed close to Xena as her own energy seemed to pick up and her shadows played in sillouhettes around her=

  • Aaron Alexander Equinox

    =Aaron suddenly realizes he’s being left behind and runs after the group; mixing into the back of the group for now and darting between people’s feet to try and find either his sister or the weird boy with mop hair.=

  • Elexia Cecillia Bloodwalker (5)

    It’s Santa Claus Miss Karen. He’s…she’s always watching. ~Still keeps walking, just a humming away.~

  • Irél Faladhen

    *she watches the mutant as he passes them.*

  • Lord Gorimi Faurild

    – People are entering their houses.. moving into their homes and things seem normal? Far from it. His personal senses seem to tell him to run for the hill, especially when the skies above darken. However, with a shake of his head, white locks drifting around his armor’s top, he glares toward the

  • beast… a simple bystander –

  • Karen Darkshade

    *chuckles* Well I know what I want for x-mas.

  • Elexia Cecillia Bloodwalker (5)

    Your two front teeth?

  • Karen Darkshade

    I have those … Just chaned my wish list.

  • Cat Crawfield

    *Smiles at Eve’s words and nods.* Just like old times. Would kill for the rest of the boys or even Bones though. This place freaks me out.

  • Puck

    ** Appears suddenly by Gorimi** Don’t bE such a puSSy

  • They can SMEll fear

  • Karen Darkshade

    changed*

  • Puck

    ** Continues walking**

  • æ Xena Vielle æ

    Breathe, Azellia… So to speak. *She chuckled, keeping herself at peace, letting happy memories overcome her senses* Thank you, Lady Light…..

  • E’can( and sometimes Edgur)

    <he looks around deciding to walks next to Irel>

  • Daloki Kjellendragon

    <Dal’s face gets colder and colder as they walk toward the spherical factory>

  • Petra

    = A slouching old crone creature covered in boils and wearing a black gas mask crooks her gnarled fingers at the little PuCk. Cooing and beckoning him into her factories cellar =

  • Irél Faladhen

    *she frowns at Pucks words and she buries her own fear of this place. She gives E’can a wane smile as he moves beside her.*

  • Evelynne Caputo

    *Snickers as Puck chides Gorimi, then casts the beast who’s next to her a grin.* Really…you should try and be less of a wuss..

  • Karen Darkshade

    *watches Dal the same time talking to Lexi*

  • Elexia Cecillia Bloodwalker (5)

    Follow the leader into the gates of hell… ~Stares at the old woman.~ It’s a haaag.

  • PyroxxLove

    *looks at dal and lays a hand on her shoulder* do you want me to go forward and see whats inside

  • Puck

    ** TurNs to the CrOne** I told you we’re THROUGH lady, you just can’t handle the way I like to PuCk

  • ** ToSSes the crone some FaE dust and wanders past**

  • Azellia Skye-Sagesson

    =Azellia smiled with Xena as she moved her gaze over to Michael carefully= Hey Uncle Michael? =Bad timing perhaps but she may as well attempt a pick me up while he looked so down=

  • Aaron Alexander Equinox

    =Aaron peers at the odd slouching crone and kicks a pebble at her. Also he gives a little grin at PuCk when he says that.=

  • Elexia Cecillia Bloodwalker (5)

    Talk about cougar attacks..

  • Lord Gorimi Faurild

    – A blood thirsty grin coils along his lips with Puck’s appearance beside him. Though he quickly looks back to Eve – “You should be watching yourself, bitch. After all, I’m the one who’s serving you.”

  • æ Michael Zagurian æ

    *As Michael walked along with the group, he appeared to grow calmer and collected, something on his mind that soothed him while he stayed alert* Hm, Azellia?

  • Irél Faladhen

    *she looks at Gorimi, not liking him.*

  • zXz Romulus zXz

    -Slinks along with everyone-

  • Karen Darkshade

    *rolls her eyes* Let’s keep moving people!

  • Lord Gorimi Faurild

    – She hasn’t even said yes to his question yet, though there’s a brimming confidence in those violet eyes of his that is determined. –

  • Evelynne Caputo

    In all fairness…-you- volunteered for that position. *Snorts, then continues walking.*

  • Narrator

    :: A hideous slouching creature of fleshy folds and rolling fatty curves slumbers into view through the mist, lumbering towards you ::

  • E’can( and sometimes Edgur)

    (brb cat)

  • Cat Crawfield

    Eve, darling, you make the most interesting choices in men. *Cat teases.*

  • PyroxxLove

    *pulls blade up*

  • Karen Darkshade

    *elbows Dal, her hand sliding towards her revolver*

  • Irél Faladhen

    *She shudders, staring at the creature.*

  • Cat Crawfield

    What. The. Fuck.

  • Elexia Cecillia Bloodwalker (5)

    ~Hey eyes trail over to the sky.~ Raindrops keep falling on my head…. ~Then she looks around faintly.~ The national weather report has declared today to be national puck you day. ~Her eyes fall then on the hideous creature,~

  • Narrator

    :: The large fleshy creature meanders, but slowly makes his way towards Cat, its heavy lidded eyes staring at her lasciviously ::

  • Elva Zagurian

    We’ve got a lovely bunch of coconuts.. -Mumbles to herself, random bits of nonsense to keep her mind occupied. Clings to Micheal’s arm like a koala.-

  • Aaron Alexander Equinox

    =Aaron picks up a small pebble and flings it at the fatty thingy.= Go away ugly!

  • Petra

    “But it’s so niiiiice. I’ve got dem frozen treatssss.” = Her creaky voice follows the group as they continue further past her warped building until they take another turn past a factory that stretches in an arch from one side of the street to the other. Poised above their heads =

  • Azellia Skye-Sagesson

    I forgot to tell you that I made something for you and Aunt Nikki…Random timing but I figured I might as well bring it up since you looked like you could use a gift.. =She smiled sweetly before turning her gaze to the fatty thing.=

  • Lord Gorimi Faurild

    – If the creature comes close enough, he’s prod it with his trident, each pointy end covered in a poison that should magically make your blood boil –

  • Evelynne Caputo

    What can I say? I’m a magnet..*Her gaze sliiides to the thing leering at her friend.* Back off, ugly…

  • E’can( and sometimes Edgur)

    (back)

  • Lord Gorimi Faurild

    he’ll*

  • Cat Crawfield

    That’s that x-files shit right there! *Cat tosses a few blades at it to see what happens and pulls out a gun.*

  • æ Michael Zagurian æ

    Here they are all sitting in a row *he sung back to Apple quietly before nodding to Azellia in thanks, focusing his attention on the task at hand better now*

  • Narrator

    :: The creature moves to within inches of Eve and Cat, a large sweaty tongue snaking out to smack at its lips, the messy mass ignoring the blades as they slam into its form ::

  • Evelynne Caputo

    At least he’s cuter than your ex, Cat. *Snickers, but backs away a couple steps anyway.*

  • PyroxxLove

    kicks the creature away*

  • Aaron Alexander Equinox

    Big ones small ones some the size of your head. =Aaron mutters as if to himself; his ears picking up the tune that the two weirdos are singing.=

  • Narrator

    :: Then it suddenly looks into the air, as if sniffing something through the meaty slits in his face. A moment later he turns away, moving slowly, but directly towards one of the factories which he disappears inside of ::

  • Cat Crawfield

    *Dances back, pretty sure if she can’t kill it, she can out run it.* I’m telling Bones you said that , EVe

  • Irél Faladhen

    *she wonders at this place.*

  • Frank Martin

    *Frank suddenly finds himself beside Lexi, his player cursing life for being difficult sometimes. But he’s here, so that’s that.*

  • zXz Romulus zXz

    Think we should follow it

  • ?

  • Azellia Skye-Sagesson

    =Azellia nods back before sighing in relief that the creature was sweeping off.=

  • Daloki Kjellendragon

    Give ’em a twist, a flick of your wrist, that’s what the showman said <mutters tunelessly>

  • Puck

    why would he know where we’re going?

  • Karen Darkshade

    *arches a brow at Dal*

  • Evelynne Caputo

    Why would we follow it? Suppose it’s reporting back to someone..or something..

  • PyroxxLove

    *walks quietly

  • Elexia Cecillia Bloodwalker (5)

    Ohai Mr. Frank. Welcome to hell, glad you could join us. ~Is tempted to chase after the disappearing creature.~

  • Elva Zagurian

    Big ones, small ones… Some as big as your head… -Giggles hysterically, eyes flick, flick, flicking all over the place.-

  • E’can( and sometimes Edgur)

    man this place has some interesting inhabitants.

  • Victor Hereldus

    :: Shoulders his single shot, bolt action rifle, no scope and watches quietly, intently. Just following. :;

  • zXz Romulus zXz

    Do you know where we’re going?

  • Frank Martin

    It’s my utmost, distinct pleasure. *He responds under his breath, glancing about to get a feel for the situation.*

  • Petra

    = When Frank suddenly appears, he has the misfortune in stepping into the first pot hole filled with a nasty green sludge. It works its way up his leg and transforms it into a mutated spiked peg. Life really is difficult =

  • Narrator

    :: Suddenly a cog on a pipe set into a factory wall spews off, and a stream of white hot steam spews directly into E’can’s face::

  • æ Michael Zagurian æ

    Started a trend, Apple *he murmured to the kitten when he realized others had joined in the little singing madness. he then shifted the kitten up onto his shoulders to rest; so his hands would be free*

  • Frank Martin

    …Damn it.

  • Petra

    = More pot holes start appearing on the street, bubbling as the heroes step along their merry way through the fog =

  • Irél Faladhen

    *she grabs at E’can’s arm, trying to pull him back.*

  • Elva Zagurian

    Apple is King.. It is what we do. -Nods, settling on her father’s shoulders happily.-

  • Azellia Skye-Sagesson

    =Azellia giggled next to Michael= she has a habit of doing that.

  • æ Xena Vielle æ

    *She would give the slightest of nods to Frank, continuing forward quietly*

  • E’can( and sometimes Edgur)

    <he throws his hands up infront of him defleting the steam up>

  • Elexia Cecillia Bloodwalker (5)

    ~…Lexi is now looking at the ground, jumping away from pot holes left and right.~

  • Aaron Alexander Equinox

    =Aaron slowly starts to pick up small pebbles and slip them into his pocket nonchalantly. Whistling Apple and Michael’s tune to himself. Before suddenly whirling around and staring at Michael and skipping over towards him.=

  • Karen Darkshade

    *bites back her laughter watching Frank and E’can, sidestepping to avoid the holes*

  • Lord Gorimi Faurild

    – He shifts just slightly as there’s no reaction to his prodding. He pulls the trident back up closer to his armor before continuing on –

  • zXz Romulus zXz

    -Keeps his eyes towards the ground so he can avoid the pot holes-

  • Narrator

    :: One of the puddles spews and pops, bursting with sludge that crashes into Azellia’s side, causing a small hand to grow out of her waist ::

  • PyroxxLove

    *watches e’can

  • Evelynne Caputo

    *She is now very carefully watching the ground, sneaking and dodging around puddles and potholes.*

  • Cat Crawfield

    If I break a heel in these damn potholes….

  • E’can( and sometimes Edgur)

    <he looks at Irel> that is why i don’t talk

  • Petra

    = A stream of sludge shoots out like a frogs tongue, trying to latch onto Elexia’s rump as she skips by =

  • Daniel Plainview

    *A puddle of thick, oozing, beige goop splatters out of a crevice, flecking through Xena’s hair, suddenly turning it into an aged, bedraggled mane of wirey horsehair… It smells radio-active.*

  • Narrator

    :: Another bubbling spew of toxic sludge suddenly leaps up, landing on Karen’s face, an arm beginning to grow from her forehead ::

  • Irél Faladhen

    *she looks at him, not understanding.*

  • Azellia Skye-Sagesson

    =Azellia snarls as the sludge hits her and she stares down at her newly acquired appendage= Son of a….

  • æ Michael Zagurian æ

    *Michael’s eyes were focused on the ground; forward being his peripheral* Apple, be my eye in the sky *he said lightly; glancing to Aaron for a moment as he kept moving carefully*

  • zXz Romulus zXz

    Thanks for the armor father…

  • Frank Martin

    *Frank yanks Lexi in front of him to keep her clear of the sludge as much as he can.*

  • Elva Zagurian

    Eye in the sky.. -Salutes, head lolling back to stare upwards intently.-

  • Elexia Cecillia Bloodwalker (5)

    Zippadeedooda zippadeeday. My oh my what a wonderful day. Plenty of sunshine headin’ my way zippadeedoodACK!!! ~Lexi lets out a squeak as it barely touches her body, hurrying even quicker forward.~ I am NOT playing TAG!

  • æ Xena Vielle æ

    *She frowned and tried to get the goop off of her hair, her player hoping that the effects were not temporary….*

  • Aaron Alexander Equinox

    =Aaron skips over to Michael and tugs on the hem of his shirt. Waving up to him before skipping away.= Hai and bai uncle Mikey! =And then he is lost from Michael’s view into the crowd of weirdos.=

  • æ Xena Vielle æ

    *were temporary!!!

  • Lord Gorimi Faurild

    – Either way, he’s sure to watch his step with the sludge popping and seeking out victims. With each one he takes, his armor seems to spike, to sway in the air with its metallic guards –

  • æ Xena Vielle æ

    *****were!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  • Karen Darkshade

    *omphs and cleans herself off only to panic sensing the hand on her forehead*

  • Daloki Kjellendragon

    <Dal almost brings out the Leon suit, but quickly thinks better of it, and just keeps her eyes on the ground as much as she can>

  • <she sure as hell doesn’t want the suit mutating>

  • Narrator

    :: The hand waves at Karen from her fore ::

  • Daniel Plainview

    *Suddenly the clang, CLANG CLANG of something heavy and metallic can be heard as a huge piece of wall plating hurtles down from above where several mutants on scaffolding work on repairing a towering spire pumping filth and smog into the skies.*

  • Petra

    = A fat bulbous looking squirrel creature waddles quickly across Evelynne’s feet while she’s busy looking out for pot holes. It tangles across her step and trips her right over, face first into a bubbling pot hole if she doesn’t catch herself =

  • PyroxxLove

    *looks around as i slice sludge coming towards mr

  • Karen Darkshade

    *squats and slaps the hand out of her face*

  • æ Michael Zagurian æ

    *A muscle under Michael’s eye twitches at the nickname. He pushed dark memories back and locked them away. There wasn’t time for that. So he kept moving forward with his eyes to the ground, ears open for anything that may be a danger*

  • Daloki Kjellendragon

    <as soon as she hears the CLANGING, she flashsteps away from the direction of the sound>

  • Azellia Skye-Sagesson

    =Azellia turns her gaze over to Evey as she pointed to the extra arm= evey get it off!

  • Evelynne Caputo

    *The witch certainly trips, but catches herself with her hands before her face hits the puddle, nose a millimeter away from the bubbling pothole.* Holy shit…

  • Narrator

    :: A manhole cover explodes from directly beneath Michaels feet, followed by a spew of white hot steam that surrounds him in a cloud of super heated air ::

  • Elexia Cecillia Bloodwalker (5)

    Psssst. They want to play tag. But they can’t tag us if we’re too quicks… ~Lexi starts darting ahead, almost screeching at the plating slams down.~

  • Karen Darkshade

    *doesthe coward and follows Dal*

  • Irél Faladhen

    *she looks at the stone falling, a quick drawn glyph throwing a blast of energy to drive it away from them.*

  • Daloki Kjellendragon

    Oh, wow, Karen, that’s – really disturbing.

  • Daniel Plainview

    *The heavy piece of metal plating, badly welded at the seams hits the earth with a great THUD where Daloki had once stood. It would have easily crushed her bones to dust. Dirt and sludge flie in all directions from the impact.*

  • Cat Crawfield

    *Vampire-like reflexes kicking she darts back to avoid the metal. Cat tries to catch Eve too, but that fucking squirrel…*

  • PyroxxLove

    *pulls the heat out of the steam and in the fire in my hand

  • Puck

    ** dodges the sludge and the holes as if he always knew they were there, doing an almost dance, a graceful step, a touch a point, a tip toe and a tap, here and there, making his way precisely, and whimsically through the mine field of horrors**

  • Karen Darkshade

    *narrows her eyes at Dal* Thanks …. latest fashion …

  • Aaron Alexander Equinox

    =Aaron watches in fascination as people seem to be catching hell from this world; going about his merry way and trying to find the mop haired boy again.=

  • æ Michael Zagurian æ

    *To avoid getting hit with a manhole cover Michael gripped Apple on top of his head and back flipped, stumbling in his landing though from not really being prepared. He cursed, then started moving forward faster*

  • Irél Faladhen

    *she watches Puck for a moment, wondering at him but says nothing.*

  • Cat Crawfield

    *Hides behind Gorimi to avoid the dirt.*

  • Azellia Skye-Sagesson

    =Azellia snarled as she began moving at a quicker face and then made her way to Evelynne= Evey please..get this thing off of me

  • Elva Zagurian

    -Squeaks in surprise at Micheal’s sudden movement, clutching his head with an agitated hissss.-

  • Evelynne Caputo

    *She scrambles to her feet in a hurry, then regains herself before staaring at Zelly.* How?

  • Daloki Kjellendragon

    <she does her best to get a mental sense of the energy in the ground, most definitely avoiding manhole covers, her movements sometimes jerking as she moves around spots where the energy seems to shift>

  • æ Xena Vielle æ

    *She stayed close to Michael and them, a bright aura forming around her*

  • Victor Hereldus

    :: Gets sprayed in goop and dirt but just keeps following, trying his best to pick around the puddles and flying gloop and objects ::

  • Azellia Skye-Sagesson

    I don’t..magic..=She said pleadingly=

  • Narrator

    :: Something giant and fleshy crawls out of the open manhole cover, as much a man as a giant meaty worm, its tiny limbs carry it across the ground towards Michael, Elva, and Xena ::

  • Irél Faladhen

    *she gags at the sight, wondering what the hell is wrong with this place.*

  • Evelynne Caputo

    I can try…or you want me to just take a blade to it? *Pokes at the thing coming out of Zelly.*

  • Karen Darkshade

    *notices Dal and tries to mimic her steps, trying to step where she does*

  • Frank Martin

    *Frank just skirts around the mess in distasteful silence, glad his lucky, apparently indestructible shoes are at home for this one.*

  • Elexia Cecillia Bloodwalker (5)

    ~Lexi does a hophop here and a jumpjump there, still racing ahead like it was all a game of whack-a-mole. The only way not to get whacked, was to be the fastest one out.~

  • E’can( and sometimes Edgur)

    <he starts to get tried of stepping around the potholes and dodging steam so he starts to float about a foot of the ground and creates a energy bubble around him to deal with the steam>

  • Narrator

    :: The thoughts Dal will pick up are disjointed, the thoughts of twisted broken helpless creatures, with minds deformed by experiments and breading ::

  • PyroxxLove

    touches the creature with the orb of fire and sets off the flames around it to burn it

  • Elva Zagurian

    -Flicks her gaze towards the giant meaty man worm thing, head cocking to the left.- Hellooo thing.. We come in pieces…

  • Azellia Skye-Sagesson

    =Azellia nods as she narrows her gaze on the creeping thing moving closer to her best friend=

  • Daniel Plainview

    *A tiny mutant child with two heads, one an ugly, boil coated pig head with a tusk instead of an eye.* Un o us! Un o us! *It chants and guffaws from the side of the path the heroes travel, pointing at Xena’s mane.*

  • Aaron Alexander Equinox

    =The grace of the rousseau family is shown in Aaron’s feet as he does his best to imitate PuCk’s movements. Like an awkward little shadow a few feet behind him.= De de da da da do. Follow the man with the weird hairdo. Where he steps; I will too.

  • zXz Romulus zXz

    -Beats his net into submission and keeps going-

  • Narrator

    :: The meaty worm man opens its mouth and a huge tongue slithers out and slaps around Elva, gently tugging her towards it ::

  • E’can( and sometimes Edgur)

    (brb)

  • Cat Crawfield

    Whoa! Don’t eat the kitty!

  • Petra

    = A line of factories just ahead blow a deep horn just before a long and very thick plume of smoke rises from the stacks towering above. It fills the air, clogging your pores and trying to infiltrate your lungs =

  • PyroxxLove

    *steps back to the front of the worm and slices the tongue

  • Cat Crawfield

    *Cat slashes the creatures tongue.*

  • æ Michael Zagurian æ

    Oh that’s just not right… Apple, use your dagger, now *he warned while not letting go of his fuzzy daughter with one hand. then took a grenade from his jacket, pulled the pin and tossed it underhand once close enough into the man-worm’s mouth*

  • æ Xena Vielle æ

    *She quickly tugged at her hair, pulling it back into bun, letting a glowing hand shift towards the child, hoping to comfort him*

  • Puck

    **GlAnces back at AaRon, and starts to take it as a challenge, increasing the tempo, the complexity, and the acrobatic showmanship of his moves, bouncing from hands to feet to head to bum, all while ElEgantly avoiding all disasters **

  • Evelynne Caputo

    *She draws a dagger from her hip, then attempts to sever the thing attached to Zelly with a swift motion.*

  • Elva Zagurian

    -Squeaks in displeasure as the tongue wraps around her, squriming frantically as she clutches at Michael’s shoulder. Her head twists to snap small fangs at the tongue.-

  • Karen Darkshade

    *good news is she is already dead, the smoke doesn’t affect her*

  • Irél Faladhen

    *she holds the silken robe tighter over her nose and mouth.*

  • E’can( and sometimes Edgur)

    (back)_

  • PyroxxLove

    xena, elva, michael and eve get to the middle of the group pleaseplease

  • Victor Hereldus

    :: Lifts his rifle, takes steady aim and squeezes off a shot at the horrible worm man’s worm-head. ::

  • Azellia Skye-Sagesson

    =Azellia lifts her hands to the smoke after the extra thing was cut off of her, a strong wind sendinfbillowing away from the group=

  • Daloki Kjellendragon

    <Dal finally pulls out a rebreather. Vampire she is, but since she *can* breathe, she hasn’t practiced not breathing as much as she should have>

  • Narrator

    :: Swirling misting choking smoke is everywhere, making it hard to see, to breathe, the air feeling like a thick smoggy curtain parting at your movements ::

  • Daloki Kjellendragon

    This place should just be hellbombed – put these creatures out of their misery.

  • Elexia Cecillia Bloodwalker (5)

    Ring around the rosey pockets full of posey ashes ashes puck her up… ~Lexi looks at the two males comparing dick sizes through dancing/walking and just continues on her way. Reminding herself to stay away from the boys.~

  • zXz Romulus zXz

    -With it almost impossible to see, he takes the second to shift into that hulking Lycan form, so that he is better protected and keeps moving-

  • Narrator

    :: The creature ignores Xenas glow, pulling Elva in ever closer. Victors shotgun blast takes out a chunk of flesh, but it barely seems to phase the beast :::

  • Frank Martin

    *The Transporter produces a small but well-designed gas mask that slips over his lower jaw and mouth. He’s careful to only breathe through it.*

  • Karen Darkshade

    *though she escapes the breathing part her other senses reduced considerably*

  • Aaron Alexander Equinox

    O.O =Aaron stares at PuCk and then does as his daddy taught him. Eyes closing for a moment as he starts to feel his body lighten like the air and then his eyes snap open and he starts to try and mimic the motions of the silly mop haired boy.= De de do do dum. Dance, tap and plop on your bum! =He

  • Evelynne Caputo

    *Hacking and choking slightly, she continues carefully weaving through traps and holes and puddles after the rest of the group, moving with an increased pace.*

  • Aaron Alexander Equinox

    says with a silly grin.=

  • Victor Hereldus

    :: Lowers his rifle and coughs, wrapping a rag from his field kit around his mouth to help breath. ::

  • Petra

    = Suddenly, a few factory workers kick open the double doors of their building and swat at a large swarm of mutated six legged rats. The miniature stampede charges towards the feet of our noble heroes. Sharp teeth gnashing in hunger and fear =

  • PyroxxLove

    slices the worms tongue off as grabs elva

  • Azellia Skye-Sagesson

    =Azellia snarls as she jumps toward the worm thing and fire coiled hands move to touch the tongue=

  • Lord Gorimi Faurild

    .

  • zXz Romulus zXz

    -Then lunges at the worm man thing, trying to cleave right through it’s tonue..-

  • Elva Zagurian

    -Squirms and gnawwsss and snaps small fangs at the beast’s tongue with a snarl.-

  • Elexia Cecillia Bloodwalker (5)

    ~Actually…Lexi grabs onto Frank’s pants and begins tugging him closer.~ Mr. Frank, can we play tag??? ~Before seeing the rats. To which she SCRAMBLED up his legs!!!~

  • Daloki Kjellendragon

    <she turns at the shotgun blast and calls> What’s wrong back there? <she can’t even see the worm-thing>

  • æ Michael Zagurian æ

    *Michael was not going to let go of Elva; so he went with plan B and with one hand he flicked his wrist to bring out his scythe, swinging it down at the creature’s tongue in one smooth stroke*

  • zXz Romulus zXz

    SOMETHINGS TRYING TO EAT APPLE!

  • Frank Martin

    *Frank curses in disgust and extends a hand to send a steady, concentrated shock straight for the spot between the eyes of any beast that comes close, adjusting himself and shifting Lexi up to his shoulders.*

  • Cat Crawfield

    *Thinks wormy has a hell of a tongue since Cat already tried to slice it clean through.*

  • Karen Darkshade

    *pulls her shotgun out also* Wanna go find out?

  • Narrator

    :: The worm mans tongue is surprisingly thick and hard, and Rom finds slicing through it is like trying to chop preternatural gristle. Even as it continues to draw Apple inexorably closer to its fleshy lips ::

  • æ Xena Vielle æ

    *Must leave, apologizes, offers a few of Xena’s expert NPC healers for anyone to operate, and a small dose of love and Gaia protection to all*

  • Narrator

    :: Michael finds the same, the meaty tongue slicing slowly, but only with enormous effort, the throbbing flesh muscle pulsing as black ichor begins to spew from the wounds ::

  • Irél Faladhen

    *she draws the gun Odd gave her and takes careful aim, targeting each target one by one.*

  • Azellia Skye-Sagesson

    =Azellia growls as she moves her hands up and a large pillar of fire shoots into the worm things mouth= Pull her back!

  • Daloki Kjellendragon

    Yeah maybe we’d … Ow! <a rat has bitten clean through her boot, and she slashes it in half with her lightsaber>

  • Cat Crawfield

    *As loathe as she is to get near it, Cat’ next tries to cut off it’s head…*

  • E’can( and sometimes Edgur)

    <he floats up another foot to avoid the rats>

  • Daniel Plainview

    “Summint trana eet Appol!” *Something guffaws from one turning on the road… Lost between the rising towers pumping pollution, desacrating the land…*

  • Evelynne Caputo

    *She’s nearly tripped up again by a rat that scurries after her feet, but gives it a quick kick to the face with a heeled boot.*

  • Elexia Cecillia Bloodwalker (5)

    Something wicked this way comes! ~Lexi pointed desperately at the rats scurrying along the ground~

  • Narrator

    :: Cat finds more purchase in the thick meaty head, her sword cleaving at it again and again, biting deep into the flesh, black ichor spewing out to coat her ::

  • :: But the creature seems to take no heed ::

  • Lord Gorimi Faurild

    – Gorimi’s computer has gone a bit berserk, so he’ll go lurker till he realizes where and what they’re doing –

  • Petra

    = Some of the rat monsters fry and pop like corn kernels, turning inside out by the electricity sent by Frank. But, most continue scramble towards the heroes, unhindered =

  • Karen Darkshade

    Huh? A rat? *looks to where LExi was pointing* Okay … more rats ….

  • Samarah and Cassie Senka

    *O.O bad time* *Samarah appeared looking around*

  • æ Michael Zagurian æ

    *Michael dug his boots into the ground, refusing to let go of his daughter. He tried his second scythe; the first one shrinking while the one Tanis made him was brought out. He swung the blade down as it glowed red with magic*

  • Irél Faladhen

    *she sighs and pulls forth a talisman, breaking it and releasing the dragonfire within it. She wills the fire at the rats.*

  • Daloki Kjellendragon

    Yeah, let’s go. <she clicks her feet together just so, bringing out the razors in her boot soles, and kicking at the rats as she moves back toward Rom’s voice>

  • Daniel Plainview

    “HEE HEE! HAW! HAW! *More of the mutants guffaw from their hiding places amongst the corrugated iron, towers and factories… Obscured by thick smog and smoke.*

  • Frank Martin

    *He flicks his fingers to send a small shockwave of the blue energy about himself, but he can’t control it too well. Good practice, it seems. So, he continues to aim for the head as he moves forward.*

  • PyroxxLove

    *sticks my hand full of flames into its throat and and blasts flames around in its body

  • Cat Crawfield

    Help would not be unappreciated! *She shouts as she is covered in disgusting blood or whatever the hell it was.*

  • Elva Zagurian

    Apple’s are not for eating! She will give you aches! -Cackles, seemingly oblivious of the danger.-

  • Cat Crawfield

    *But continues to slice through the head.*

  • Karen Darkshade

    *nods and bolts back to Rom, holding her shotgun tight*

  • Elexia Cecillia Bloodwalker (5)

    Mr. Frank..?

  • Azellia Skye-Sagesson

    =Figuring that Michael had the worm taken care of, she simply moves her fire to try and take out a majority of the rats=

  • Narrator

    :: The creatures tongue stretches and stretches, the wounds opened up in it starting to tear. Then cat slams her blade down hard into the beasts skull.. and suddenly it goes still ::

  • Samarah and Cassie Senka

    *she pulled her sword out*

  • Petra

    = They are easily kicked away though, sent flying into the toxic pot holes or rolling onto their backs where they squirm and squirm but just can’t seem to get up =

  • Karen Darkshade

    *step on one rat, miss the other*

  • Daloki Kjellendragon

    <she finds Rom’s mind and heads toward him, till she is close enough to see the danger Apple is in. She darts forward, slicing at the tongue with the lightsaber at a place where it has already been damaged>

  • Evelynne Caputo

    *Weaves, dodges, sidesteps, and picks up her pace, suddenly turning to Cat and calling out.* You want me to port you over here?

  • zXz Romulus zXz

    -He lets out a growl suddenly snapping his had back sharply and then throws it forward spitting a ball of greenish red flames that surround a twisted black core towards the worm man-

  • Narrator

    :: then explodes in a violent burst of oozing black blood and rotting twisted guts ::

  • Frank Martin

    What, Lexi? *He answers with a rather dull tone, a bit busy.*

  • zXz Romulus zXz

    -Or not-

  • Irél Faladhen

    *she yelps at the gross explosion and dodges, looking to help Michael now.*

  • Samarah and Cassie Senka

    *she followed everyone not sure what she just came into*

  • Narrator

    :

  • Victor Hereldus

    :: Thinks a lot of people fucked the worm man up ::

  • zXz Romulus zXz

    Alright… I find that disgusting… Thanks for comming to help Dal..

  • Daloki Kjellendragon

    <steams as she realizes she wasn’t needed, and turns back, rather the worse for guts and black gore>

  • PyroxxLove

    *gets hand cut by cats weapon sicne my arm was inside the creature* damn it girl

  • Cat Crawfield

    *Is covered in blood, pus and other shit she doesn’t want to think about.* Fuuuuck. Yes!

  • Elexia Cecillia Bloodwalker (5)

    Remember the showersss…??? ~There was a silent implication as she scrambles down off of his shoulders, still moving along the way, stepping on a rat here, hissing at a rat there.~

  • æ Michael Zagurian æ

    *he stumbled back with Apple held in one arm, scythe in the other as he became covered with the odd guts and blood* Oh that’s just sick…Apple we’re both getting bathes after this

  • Karen Darkshade

    *shakes her head* Can we move now?

  • Irél Faladhen

    *she traces a healing glyph on pyro.* come on.

  • Azellia Skye-Sagesson

    =Flinches as Michael says bath to Apple= oh dear goddess…

  • Elva Zagurian

    -Giggles as she’s splashed with guts and gore, blinking up at Michael.- ….Covered! -Grins innocently, and begins liiicking at her messy fur.-

  • Cat Crawfield

    *Look at Pyroxx, not feeling very sympathetic.*

  • Samarah and Cassie Senka

    *she kept walking pitbulls with her*

  • Frank Martin

    Which part of them? The singing being the most memorable. *He mutters under his breath, crushing and frying rats as if this was a mini game within your standard videogame. Target practice.*

  • Petra

    = Sparks of flame or electricity catch some of the polluted smog aflame. Just licks and flickers that reach towards sensitive exposed flesh =

  • Cat Crawfield

    Ooops.

  • Evelynne Caputo

    *A swirling tendril of magic snakes around Cat, causing her to disappear from view in a flash of gold. In the next second, she is deposited next to Eve.* Let’s goooo…

  • Karen Darkshade

    *chuckles and looks at Dal* You need a bath.

  • Daloki Kjellendragon

    <looks for Puck, can’t see him, and switches out the lightsaber for a plasma pistol, set to “needle.” She starts forward again – at least she thinks it’s forward! – shooting rats>

  • Elexia Cecillia Bloodwalker (5)

    I’ve got a lovely bunch of coconuts… ~Lexi is following the lovely dancing Puck whom is leading the way.~

  • Puck

    I can see you **PuCk whispers in Dal’s ear… then is gone**

  • æ Michael Zagurian æ

    Don’t lick at that *he reprimanded and with a roll of his eyes and moves forward, scythe in hand in case he needed it again*

  • zXz Romulus zXz

    -Just keep marching just keeps marching next to Michael and Apple-

  • Frank Martin

    *He winces in pain as the only exposed flesh on his arms, which happens to be his hands, is burned. He lowers his hand and follows after Lexi.* Here they are standing in a row…

  • Samarah and Cassie Senka

    what the fuck did i come into

  • PyroxxLove

    *growls low at cat as i cauteriz the wound

  • Victor Hereldus

    :: Victor slings his rifle over his shoulder and keeps an eye out for certain people, following. If a rat gets too close, he shoots it and pulls the rifle bolt, loading another bullet. ::

  • Azellia Skye-Sagesson

    =Moves back over to Apple with a grin= Bath time for the AppleSauce.. =she teased lightly=

  • Karen Darkshade

    *keeps on walking normal, stepping on rats from time to time her boots pressing more on them when she steps on one, making it squeak*

  • Lord Gorimi Faurild

    – Gorimi now finds his place next to Eve once again. With his trident, he’s managed to try and gore a few rat mutants right through the skull –

  • Cat Crawfield

    Hey! *She holds out a finger to Eve.* First things first! Does this blood and guts make my ass look big? *Cat grins but moves with her friend, pressing ahead.*

  • Elva Zagurian

    But Apple doesn’t waannt a bath! -Whines at Michael, licking away at the mess. Glowers at Zelli, one hand reaching out to swat at her.-

  • Irél Faladhen

    *she hurries to catch up, spending too much time looking around.*

  • Petra

    = Plasma bolts shoot right through the deadly rats, feet stomp their heads in, and one by one their numbers dwindle until there are none left =

  • Evelynne Caputo

    It’s already huge…*Cackles, then scurries off before Cat retaliates.*

  • PyroxxLove

    *walks up to the edge of the group making rats combust

  • Karen Darkshade

    *growls* I HATE rats!

  • Azellia Skye-Sagesson

    =Gets swatted with a giggle next to Apple as she holds out her arms.= Come take a ride on the Jelly?

  • Aaron Alexander Equinox

    =Aaron is still doing his best to try to avoid the dangers of this world; but when PuCk flits back to taunt Dal and such he finds his guide/dance partner suddenly gone so…. Now has no one to lead him so he just continues trying his best to dodge the traps and such.=

  • Elexia Cecillia Bloodwalker (5)

    Caan you feeel the loove tonight? ~Whispers to one of the dead rats.~ …well….can you?

  • Irél Faladhen

    *she kicks one and frowns, unable to disagree with Karen.*

  • Cat Crawfield

    Oh you bitch! *She grins, but keeps walking.*

  • Karen Darkshade

    *giggles to Lexi* Loud and clear!

  • æ Michael Zagurian æ

    Kids…why I have them I’ll never know *he shook his head and continued moving about in the general forward direction, glancing to Azellia*

  • Puck

    does anyone know where we’re going?

  • Lord Gorimi Faurild

    – Near the end of the rat parade, Gorimi’s sharp pointed finger clasps over one of the rats and he pulls it close to take a sniff at it –

  • Frank Martin

    Amen. *He responds to Michael with a low chuckle.*

  • zXz Romulus zXz

    I asked you that like ten minutes ago!

  • Petra

    = Just ahead, something wavers through the thick smog trying to smother your pretty little faces. As you slowly inch…inch…two steps forward one step back…forward, it appears to be a bridge =

  • Elexia Cecillia Bloodwalker (5)

    We’re following Moe! ~Lexi answered Puck with a giggle.~

  • Puck

    what’d AI answer?

  • E’can( and sometimes Edgur)

    I was fallowing you.

  • Daloki Kjellendragon

    Oh thanks a heap, Puck. <his mind is impossible to contact, but she gets a sort of sense of his location>

  • Azellia Skye-Sagesson

    =Azellia glanced back up to Michael in confusion, arms still out for Apple= What is it?

  • zXz Romulus zXz

    You didn’t!

  • Puck

    oh there it is

  • nevermind

  • ** Makes his moves towards the bridge **

 
    28 Views
    © RolePages / PebbleArt Inc. 2020

    Log in with your credentials

    or    

    Forgot your details?

    Create Account

    Skip to toolbar