Post a Story

Into the Hedge – A Tale of the FaE

The_Hedge_Maze
1 Star2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (2 votes, average: 5.00 out of 5)
Loading...
Narrator
 
10/24 09:04PM
Last Time on RolePages, The Golden Plague Cloud
 
A year ago a Golden Death Cloud appeared over the city of Aark, and completely destroyed it in minutes, melting everyone and everything within its vicinity. This quickly spread, engulfing dozens of smaller townships in the southeastern portion of the Northern Continent. The only place that was safe was the small town-city of Sprout, which was protected by a stolen piece of Hyandria’s most powerful object, the Conduit of Plainview, which was reworked by a mysterious FaE known only as the Mop Haired Boy. And so for a time, Sprout was safe, strangled, but secure, and refugees from surrounding areas flocked there. A few weeks ago the Hyandrian Princess Weary Wanderer took back the Conduit piece and replaced it with a weaker artifact. When this happened, the Death Cloud began to expand once more, surging northwards, destroying the city of Improvidence almost completely. And Sprout, its protections remained, but its people started to suffer from a strange and violent insanity.
 
At the same time, a second instance of the Death Cloud appeared on the Great Eastern Continent, just south of Ar’Elis. This cloud was stable but, its appearance coincided with a strange nymph colt that sprung up in a neighborhood in Ar’Elis, which worships the Golden Plague Cloud as a god of cleansing. This prompted Hellifyno’s greatest minds to come together in a summit and try to piece together everything that was known about the Great Golden Plague. They noted that it was affected by Gaian and Hyandrian energy, that it did not effect the Soulless, and that cinnamon was the only substance that could completely resist its effects. This was cross-referenced with the fact that cinnamon is a FaE psychotropic drug, and the fact that a faE engineer created the original shield, prompting a mission to the Fae realms, led by a changeling herself, Sasuke Firemist. And so… into the Hedge, you go. That realm that separates reality from the place of the fAe.
 
Sasuke “Sassy” Firemist
 
10/24 09:22PM
^Sass reappears through the portal, cackling madly
 
^Her Uncle follows her through and reforms^*
 
XenTwo
 
10/24 09:23PM
*And out of the portal to wherever is here. Right on his feet too.*
 
Kida le Morte
 
10/24 09:24PM
*kida too, with the black eyes and dripping blood still on her form appears then disappears with a mad grin*
 
Echo
 
10/24 09:24PM
::she steps through the door of the Blue Moon Tavern and finds herself standing near Sassy instead. Instead of the normal healer’s green, she is dressed in black jeans, a sweatshirt and a separate hood attached to a scarf that is wrapped about her neck for warmth::
 
Timothy Dane
 
10/24 09:24PM
Timothy appears through another portal, not cackling. He knows he’ll encounter all manner of strange people tonight, these happenings being what they are, but he is ready to put aside his concerns and personal grievances and push forwards with them all, if it means he may protect the world and grow stronger in doing so.
 
Dragon Teers
 
10/24 09:25PM
And it is magnificent. The Hedge is a place of lush thorns and vines rich with wild flowers that bloom according to every pastel palette that can be imagined. The air smells of perfume and the world is filled with life and vigor. The flowers even talk among themselves, and as you appear they continue their gossiping flora, regardless of your presence. The magnificence of this place is almost overwhelming, the colors so vibrant, so bright, the sounds sharper the scents deeper and more meaningful. And the air itself as a distinct quality that trails minds away from every day thoughts into luxurious trails of meandering magics.
 
“ThE PrIcE”
 
The words boom.
 
Anders Of The Blood
 
10/24 09:26PM
The Blood God just appears and it is as though he was always there. A svelte well dressed man in black with arms folded in a rather effete manner, a cigarette burning down between two fingers, the burn reflected in the deep crimson of his baleful gaze. He had heard there maybe answers, or maybe just more questions.
 
Echo
 
10/24 09:26PM
::she is noticeably thinner and haggard, looking older than the last time anyone had seen her. But her eyes light up seeing Sasuke – it has been a very long time:: Sassy! How marvellous to see you again after so long!
 
Dragon Teers
 
10/24 09:26PM
“Did you hear about how the petunia spread her petals for that bee? What a scandal!”
 
Echo
 
10/24 09:28PM
::deep breaths. Healing breaths. Scents that speak to her soul. She giggles at the gossip – her first laugh in weeks::
 
XenTwo
 
10/24 09:28PM
*He just stands around for now, waiting as he crosses his arms. He felt like this is just gonna be trouble to go through with this group. Though his senses do go off to make sure of a couple things, more awareness of those that are here.*
 
Professor Possibility
 
10/24 09:29PM
There was a lot of gangling and clanking around as Possibility emerged through the portal. “Ah! Another Einstein-Rosen bridge! I do love these things and how common their usage is. If only they were so readily achievable by REASONABLE means…” Meaning she could just… tell from knowing where they were headed that it likely wasn’t. Possi was laden down with a lot of things, it seemed. Her power pack to power her gadgets was clear, but also… four metal arms hung limply from her sides, strapped to her body over her coveralls and labcoat, but she just had to… fiddle with an extension cord to plug them in, and then they WHIRRRRED to life, metal fingers wiggling around, wrists and forearms flexing as automated metal muscles woke up. “Oh… Cheese Louise, this is a bit MUCH, isn’t it?” She HAD to lower her goggles to block out some of this obnoxious color.
 
Anders Of The Blood
 
10/24 09:29PM
Gossiping flowers! And the sound of life living. A derisive snort at this and another inflated gasp from the cigarette. His expression is grim, determined although his movements, laconic, focusing instead on the gradual arrival of other curious adventurers.
 
Echo
 
10/24 09:30PM
::it was apparent to Echo already that she and the clanking woman were not likely to get on well. She hoped she was wrong::
 
Dragon Teers
 
10/24 09:30PM
The flowers titter and gossip and then, slowly, they begin to grow… older, aged and withered, their petals getting frail, their stems growing coarse, and cracking, breaking. It is gradual but only takes a few moments, so that you see the entirety of the great fragrant field of thorns and hedge… crumble, collapse, die and decay into ashes and dust, before your very eyes. Leaving you standing in a ruin. A wasteland. A place of emptiness, where even the light seems to dim, and grow dark.
 
The ashes of their death wash through the air and you breathe them in, in this new wasteland you have entered.
 
The gossiping ceases.
 
E.I.R.A
 
10/24 09:31PM
There was a distortion of light as space pulled away from itself to release this female. Standing at 5’7 with white hair, pale skin, and cyber blue eyes hidden behind a veil of orange hardlight, Eira stepped out of the portal as she looked around, cross referencing everyone present with those who attended the summit. She did note a few people that were there, but made no noise unless someone asked her something. The shapeshifting android wore a simple black tank top, green cargo shorts and brown boots. On her side, a holster with a shiny red pistol in it.
 
Dragon Teers
 
10/24 09:31PM
“Ashes… ashes…..”
 
“We all fall… down…”
 
Sing song voices.
 
Carry over the wasteland.
 
Timothy Dane
 
10/24 09:32PM
“A scandal?” …Well, they had their own way of thinking in the Hedge. Timothy wasn’t about to question it. He was too busy drinking in all of it, his eyes widening as he took in the grandeur and beauty of this place. The urge to engage his auspex was too much, and the instant he did, a wave of ocular sensation swept through him as he was treated to a vision of truly transcendent majesty. “Whoa…” That was, until it died, leaving him with the awful, hollow feeling that something invaluable had been lost to both him and the world. The revenant disengaged his superhuman vision, shuddering and standing ready for whatever came.
 
Dragon Teers
 
10/24 09:32PM
“ring… around… the rosie………….”
 
Echo
 
10/24 09:32PM
::Echo gasps and falters. Her knees begin to buckle. “Noooo….” in a labored breath. “Demeter, no, Gaia, grandmother, no, no, no.”
 
Sasuke “Sassy” Firemist
 
10/24 09:32PM
^Had to reload^
 
Anders Of The Blood
 
10/24 09:32PM
The Vampyre starts quickly at the scene of accelerated death. “An illusion?” is all he mutters, before another deep draw of the cigarette and then a flick would send it in an arc to burn out on the ground, surrounded by ashes and dust.
 
XenTwo
 
10/24 09:32PM
*He moved a hand onto his own forehead, feeling like he just had a headache from this, but it was more than that.*
 
Sasuke “Sassy” Firemist
 
10/24 09:33PM
Sass: Ladies, gentleman, and Uncle Asshole! I, Sasuke Alexanderia Firemist, present to you, as a fae-hybrid, the entrance to the most wonderful place Hellifyno has to offer! ^She poses there as she raises her hand to present the entrace. Her pearly white fangs shows in that grin. The uncle rolls his eyes and blinks^
 
Narrator
 
10/24 09:33PM
“Sacrifice”
 
Echo
 
10/24 09:33PM
::feeling as if she had shrunk, she casts a look at Anders:: No. Not illusion.
 
Narrator
 
10/24 09:33PM
“The Demanded price.”
 
Kaler Eland
 
10/24 09:33PM
*Rolling through after writer managed to reload the chatrooms, Kaler enters lastly through the Portal, coming to a swift stop mid air to join the rest of the group in…wherever it was they were, nearer the back* What the…?
 
Timothy Dane
 
10/24 09:34PM
“What happened to this place? Is this because of the Death Cloud?” Timothy shook his head, hoping the decay would be nothing more than a dark dream. In truth, the opposite seemed true… “It doesn’t look all that wonderful anymore, Sassy.” A price? Tim’s unease grew steadily.
 
yoite
 
10/24 09:34PM
………….
 
Narrator
 
10/24 09:34PM
A roar of thunder trails overhead.
 
Anders Of The Blood
 
10/24 09:34PM
A curious glance to Echo at this, it seemed Echo was deeply affected by this. To Anders, it was nothing more than a curiosity. He wished to find the cause of this plague, he felt he owed it to the dispossessed that he promised to protect- and had failed. This had become personal.
 
Echo
 
10/24 09:34PM
::her very heart labors as blood pressure drops. “Grandmother… help…”
 
Sasuke “Sassy” Firemist
 
10/24 09:34PM
^Sass turns to the Hedge and frowns at it. She puts her hands on her hips^ Why, don’t be so demanding. If you said your peas and carrots, you will see it gets the job done quicker!
 
The Cheshire Cat
 
10/24 09:34PM
^%&* A sound of laughter plays across the lands ^%*&^
 
Professor Possibility
 
10/24 09:34PM
“…Rather dramatic… What was that? A localized temporal shift?” That’s what made sense for what happened. Still, this less colorful scenery was probably not going to give her a migraine. She grabbed her tractor beam gun and tried to gather some of these ashes for further analysis once she returned to her lab.
 
Narrator
 
10/24 09:34PM
“ThE PrIcE IS seT”
 
“CuT ThE FlESH”
 
Echo
 
10/24 09:35PM
::the Cat? After all these years, the Cat? She knows that laugh::
 
yoite
 
10/24 09:35PM
……
 
Echo
 
10/24 09:35PM
::then she straightens:: I offer my flesh to be cut!
 
Sasuke “Sassy” Firemist
 
10/24 09:35PM
^Sass rolls her mismatched eyes as she holds out her arm to the Entrance. She slits her wrist with her own claw to offer it some blood^ So pushy…
 
Narrator
 
10/24 09:36PM
Blood of a Changeling spills upon the land.
 
yoite
 
10/24 09:36PM
blood
 
Timothy Dane
 
10/24 09:36PM
Timothy shifts forwards, opening his own wrist with a sharpened fang and letting his pseudo-vampiric blood drip to the Entrance.
 
Kaler Eland
 
10/24 09:36PM
What theee heeck….? *Ok, this was an acid trip if he ever saw one…which he hadn’t but he had seen videos. By gosh this was a weird place, what on Earth was happening?? He moved over to the rest of the group, since well, better than to be alone right? A quick eye of the rest….seeing Anders for one made the boy a bit tense a moment, though he focused on whatever else was happening. What was that they needed to give?* D-do we need to give our blood or something?
 
yoite
 
10/24 09:36PM
 
 
Echo
 
10/24 09:37PM
::she walks to the entrance and offers her arm to Sassy::
 
Professor Possibility
 
10/24 09:37PM
“Just so we are clear, everyone…” Possi raised a finger. “Are we all experiencing the same auditory hallucination, or is this actual sound traveling through the air that is vibrating our auditory sensors for us to be aware of?”
 
Narrator
 
10/24 09:37PM
The entrance engulfs you all.
 
Sasuke “Sassy” Firemist
 
10/24 09:37PM
Sass: I offer you one of my memories, Hedge, as price suggests… ^She then scoots forward to it to offer it her memory^
 
Narrator
 
10/24 09:38PM
You are consumed.
 
E.I.R.A
 
10/24 09:38PM
The robot looked around with a programmed curiosity. Making sure to capture as much as she could in terms of video and scans. Air samples, dirt samples, even flora if she could manage it without disturbing the land. There was a sacrifice to be given, and it would seem that Sassy was already on that; spilling her own blood upon the land. She noted the Professor, a woman of science and somewhat reason, and headed towards her. “Well met, Professor Possibility.” She started. “I am Eira, we’ve met once before.” Her voice curious, mostly organic with a very slight undertone of synethic.
 
Narrator
 
10/24 09:38PM
And you stand in a dark plane.
 
Sasuke “Sassy” Firemist
 
10/24 09:38PM
^Hugs Echo while eating her post^
 
Anders Of The Blood
 
10/24 09:38PM
“Eh?” exclaims the vampyre, glancing away from the bared flesh and the welling of fragrant vitae that was as nectar to him. A frothy hankerchief was placed before his nose, as foppishly as rake of old, shielding his delicate nostrils from an unpleasant fume- and shielding the exposure of his feeding tools.
 
Echo
 
10/24 09:38PM
::her blood not needed, she hugs Sassy::
 
Sasuke “Sassy” Firemist
 
10/24 09:38PM
^The uncle stands close to Sasuke. He gives Echo a cold glare as they’re engulfed^ Hellooo! Nice to see ya too!
 
Kaler Eland
 
10/24 09:39PM
Wha- *Darkness fell? What the? His eyes trailed all around….up, down, left right….just darkness….this was weird, and no any good type of weird. He’d move over to the Sassy person, since he recognised her from seeing her the one slight time, and she seemed to know what was happening*
 
Sasuke “Sassy” Firemist
 
10/24 09:39PM
Uncle: At least someone came here with a sense of sanity…
 
Narrator
 
10/24 09:39PM
A rabbit appears, in this empty place. He stands at seven feet tall, and he wears a tuxedo and a top hat. He is checking his pocket watch, until you appear.
 
XenTwo
 
10/24 09:39PM
*Xen was just along for the ride since he was here for similar reasons, but more toward finding out more information from this trip. Let alone getting engulfed with everyone to somewhere else again.*
 
Narrator
 
10/24 09:39PM
A rabbit appears….
 
a rabbit appears…..
 
Timothy Dane
 
10/24 09:39PM
Timothy glanced sideways at Anders, eyes narrowing. Judging by his strong reaction, he was some sort of blood-drinker… or perhaps he was just sensitive. Certainly was pale enough to be a Cainite, though. Such things could be determined for certain later; right now, there was a big fuck-off bunny that demanded their attention. “…Hello?”
 
Narrator
 
10/24 09:40PM
He stares at you with empty eyes.
 
Echo
 
10/24 09:40PM
::she looks blankly at the uncle:: I am sorry, have we met? ::some of her strength returns. Then the rabbit catches her attention::
 
Narrator
 
10/24 09:40PM
The watch is put away.
 
Sasuke “Sassy” Firemist
 
10/24 09:40PM
Sass: Hey, lookie! Guys, guys! It be a bun bun!
 
Narrator
 
10/24 09:40PM
The rabbit smiles.
 
Kaler Eland
 
10/24 09:40PM
.m. *He’d stare at said bun bun, watching it as it…well, watches them in return* S-something tells me it’s not a…n-normal bun bun…
 
E.I.R.A
 
10/24 09:40PM
Eira looked around as she was engulfed and now stands in this new place. There was a rabbit, taller than usual; a visual inspection followed.
 
Sasuke “Sassy” Firemist
 
10/24 09:40PM
Uncle: I have met you but you haven’t met me. ^He says to Echo in a cold tone of voice before glancing to the rabbit^
 
Professor Possibility
 
10/24 09:41PM
“Many greetings to you, Eira.” A curious being this was, very well mannered for a being of artificial origins. But, conversation was rather hard to maintain, given how spatial distortions seemed to be fad here. “…I feel I am going to regret wasting my time with this visit…” NOW Possi had to raise a finger and barge through. “EXCUSE ME. EXCUSE ME… BUT… May I remind us all what we are here for? How are we to conduct an investigation or research in these unstable conditions?”
 
Narrator
 
10/24 09:41PM
“The Price” The voice booms, not from the rabbit, but also from him.
 
Echo
 
10/24 09:41PM
I – ah – see ::to Uncle, not seeing but being polite. Then she mutters to herself:: It is not Harvey. Wrong context.
 
Narrator
 
10/24 09:41PM
“THE PriCe”
 
Sasuke “Sassy” Firemist
 
10/24 09:41PM
Uncle: Yes, Sasuke, we see the ugly rabbit…
 
Narrator
 
10/24 09:41PM
“The Price”
 
Anders Of The Blood
 
10/24 09:41PM
This is all so incredibly psychedelic, he couldn’t be sure that it in fact wasn’t the result of a bad human, someone who had consumed something a little mind altering. The colours all glowed so brightly, everything appeared realer than the accepted reality. A hand passes over his brow to shield from the glare.
 
Narrator
 
10/24 09:41PM
“Is a memory”
 
Timothy Dane
 
10/24 09:42PM
“…Any memory?”
 
Kaler Eland
 
10/24 09:42PM
A-a memory? *Huh? What did they mean by that?
 
Sasuke “Sassy” Firemist
 
10/24 09:42PM
Sass: I have the price, Mr. Bun Bun. ^She lets go and walks over to the rabbit^
 
Narrator
 
10/24 09:42PM
“tHe Memory has been taken. YoU May paSS”
 
The rabbit stares into Sasukes eyes.
 
Echo
 
10/24 09:42PM
::Echo can think of many memories she would like to give away, but is glad that Sassy took care of this price::
 
Timothy Dane
 
10/24 09:43PM
“PHEW.” Timothy exhales in relief. He doesn’t want to forget any part of his chronicle, dark and unpleasant as some of it may have been.
 
Sasuke “Sassy” Firemist
 
10/24 09:43PM
Sass: Psh! It is a price you pay for the Hedge. ^She beams as she starts to walk forward^ Keep on the trail!
 
Kaler Eland
 
10/24 09:43PM
…strange… *Yes Kaler, /very/ strange; this seemed stranger than the Youtube Poop videos that were so very popular back on Earth, and if he knew anything, it was that they were supremely crazy. Anyway, he moved along with the rest wherever. He’d take up a position near the Timothy person, also remembering seeing him for the one small moment in Red Sun*
 
Echo
 
10/24 09:43PM
::as miserable as they now make her, once they filled her with joy. Well, most of them::
 
Narrator
 
10/24 09:43PM
And then, the rabbit shoots off into the desolation and darkness. The rabbit runs, and in his escape, you feel an illogical, unyielding, insane almost need… to chase.
 
White blur.
 
Need.
 
Instinct.
 
Sasuke “Sassy” Firemist
 
10/24 09:44PM
^The Uncle growls as he looks over to Echo^ Remind me to buy some stuff to knock her ass out from you.
 
Narrator
 
10/24 09:44PM
And… there is nowhere else… to go.
 
E.I.R.A
 
10/24 09:45PM
Eira nodded in response, it would seem that Sassy one again paid their price to pass as they kept going. She followed dutifully along with the party, determining that this location was far beyond the norm in comparison with her data banks.
 
Echo
 
10/24 09:45PM
Wh-what? ::then she is compelled to stumble forward, her steps becoming more sure as she speeds up to chase the rabbit::
 
Sasuke “Sassy” Firemist
 
10/24 09:45PM
^He reaches out and grabs Sass’ tail. She mewls and she is yanked close to him^ Don’t
 
Narrator
 
10/24 09:45PM
Nothingness surrounds you, save the sky. The sky greats you with a soft golden hue, that you only recognize now. It is familiar to those who have experienced the plague. It watches…. it rumbles…. it thunders in streaks of deadly lightning… but still far off
 
Sasuke “Sassy” Firemist
 
10/24 09:45PM
^Sass grins at him^ Do.
 
Echo
 
10/24 09:45PM
::what in the Nine Hells does “knock her ass out from you” mean? ::
 
Kaler Eland
 
10/24 09:45PM
H-huh….w-what’s…this? *He rubbed his eyes a bit, feeling something in his head…what was that? There was a…need? A want? He didn’t understand it…why was it there?? It made him view the rabbit…w-want to follow…to…chase it? Well…he manages to half-compose himself but follows along in a hasty pace*
 
Narrator
 
10/24 09:45PM
Everything else is dead and dark.
 
XenTwo
 
10/24 09:45PM
*All Xen can do for now is just follow for now. He rather let an expert to lead the way than anything else. He does resist the feeling, but only a little to try and avoid this land, considering it was the Fae’s turf after all.*
 
Narrator
 
10/24 09:46PM
The rabbit runs…. do you follow?
 
Echo
 
10/24 09:46PM
::she is still weakened, but she can’t help but give chase. The compulsion is too great::
 
Timothy Dane
 
10/24 09:46PM
“Hh…” Timothy feels his fangs slide out as his body gears up to chase… only to find himself engulfed in nothingness, with the golden sky shining above. “…Oh.” The urge to pursue remains, and Timothy prepares to answer it.
 
Sasuke “Sassy” Firemist
 
10/24 09:46PM
^Apparently, the Hedge has already affected him. He rubs his temples. He glares at Sass before she smacks his hand and runs. He turns into a cloud and follows^
 
Sass; IMMA GET BUN BUN FIRST!
 
Kaler Eland
 
10/24 09:48PM
*If Kaler himself wasn’t already crazy and he didn’t realise, then this place was just so….weird. Like the one Wacky Land from Looney Toons…ah, more nostalgia. But this place felt a lot more demented in a way, a lot more…real, and twisted. He wound up hovering instead of running with the rest*
 
Echo
 
10/24 09:48PM
::the Plague. Oh, Gaia, I am guilty. But … Then the labor of the chase requires all her attention::
 
Narrator
 
10/24 09:49PM
As you move across the landscape you see the bleak black ground turn purest white, and upon it, are many smudges of black and dark. Creating a contrast that follows you as you chase the rabbit… or do not. For the great white page with its pure black text does not evade everyone, it is pervasive and eminent in every step you take.
 
Professor Possibility
 
10/24 09:49PM
“I am feeling an intense revulsion to everything I see…” For her, especially for her… the world was much better when it was concrete. Comprehensible and concrete. Maybe somewhat flexible, since she did live on Hellifyno, but all the same… A few incidents of mass death, a couple world-shattering events, they were fine… But she did not much like having no sense of direction other than ‘follow a rabbit’. “Are we to assume this is all some kind of drug trip or vision quest that poppycock minded fools used to lie their way through existence in the name of false knowledge, and thus, follow in the footsteps of a small rodent? I find that unacceptable.” But she had to go somewhere. Following the same path a rabbit took was NOT the same thing as deliberately following a rabbit for no reason.
 
Narrator
 
10/24 09:49PM
And the pages.. for that is what they are, feel, thin, and week, and break, and your legs are sucked in, and you feelk yousrelves starting to fall through the paper thing floor.
 
E.I.R.A
 
10/24 09:50PM
The android too, gives chase. Not out of need or desire, her components didn’t know what that meant. But she did keep in pace with those running, who seemed to be going somewhere. For this…lack of sensory information was disturbing to Eira.
 
The Cheshire Cat
 
10/24 09:50PM
ThIS IS the HEdGE
 
ONLY tHE vERY EDGE
 
Offfffff the fAE insAnity
 
&^^*( A smile shines with no lips in the sky &^%^%&*^
 
Sasuke “Sassy” Firemist
 
10/24 09:50PM
Sass: I’m winning! ^She yells as she runs faster towards the Rabbit. The Uncle of black inky cloud doesn’t know what he is chasing: the rabbit or Sassy. All he knows is that he needs to keep up with both^
 
Timothy Dane
 
10/24 09:51PM
Timothy cranked his celerity, granting him the impossible speed that characterized his approach to combat. He sped towards that fleeing rabbit at a velocity that should have broken his body, but such petty things as physics were defied. Even as he ran, he could feel the floor giving way, and ran all the faster for it.
 
Echo
 
10/24 09:52PM
::flounders::
 
Kaler Eland
 
10/24 09:52PM
*Kaler meanwhile continued to slightly hover, keeping pace with the other who seemed fairly fast, Timothy. Best to ask introductory questions later; no time for that, only time for….well, whatever the heck this all meant. Very confusing to the Alien that was for sure. Though, maybe even in the air the boy felt that weird…pulling sensation, like they were all being sucked down into the abyss or whatever…*
 
Professor Possibility
 
10/24 09:52PM
“Oh yes, for vivid visual hallucinations are surely a sign of mental instability and mental instability alone…” This must be one of those annoying dimensions where ‘laws of physics’ weren’t concrete. She felt useless. “I feel as if I have been MISLED on the INTENTIONS of this VISIT! And I am MOST cross!”
 
Narrator
 
10/24 09:53PM
You falll…….. fallllll…… fallllllllllllllllllllllllll
 
Sinking into the pages.
 
Kaler Eland
 
10/24 09:53PM
*He’d think to himself as he went: “Keep calm Kaler…keep calm…weird place…reminds you of an acid trip video…just keep focused…follow the others, they’ll know better”* *Or he hoped they would….and oh gosh they were falling. Even with him /flying/ it did no good. He tried, but again, no good, sinking, sinking, further and further* W-wahh??!
 
Sasuke “Sassy” Firemist
 
10/24 09:54PM
Sass: WHEEE! ^As she sinks. The Uncle is forced to reform and he sinks into the page with wide eyes^
 
Uncle: Damn fae!
 
Timothy Dane
 
10/24 09:54PM
“Best not to complain and just get used to it,” Timothy muttered as he fell through the floor, noticing only then that Kaler had been keeping up with him. Whoa… guy must’ve been fast himself. Wait, that guy had been flying – why was he falling as well? Oh, silly Hellifyno. Thirty years of living on this rock should’ve taught Timothy better.
 
XenTwo
 
10/24 09:54PM
*Well, this was expected to be stuck in going through here. He keep calm, just sinking here. Xen really can’t do much in this land.*
 
E.I.R.A
 
10/24 09:54PM
In a control room on a different word, Kurai chuckled to herself. She tuned in through her bots ears and eyes from a control room in a space ship in orbit around Hellifyno. But she had heard what the Professor had said, and held an agreement with her. Eira on the other hand was well more equipped to deal with this insanity as she was… Falling? The android wasn’t sure.
 
Echo
 
10/24 09:54PM
::stops struggling and lets herself fall::
 
Sasuke “Sassy” Firemist
 
10/24 09:55PM
Sass: i got a sinking feeling we should be here. ^She giggles^
 
Uncle: Shut up, you fucking breeder.
 
Kaler Eland
 
10/24 09:55PM
*He’d take up the muttered quote from Timothy; if there really was nothing to do about sinking…gah fine, he’ll be tense and nervous for sure, but he lets himself sink with them* This is weird…
 
Narrator
 
10/24 09:56PM
The words surround you and engulf you on the pages that you fall into and you become absorbed, one, with the totality of this insane poem, this epic of nonsense, this novel of mad alacrity and so you collapse, falling, falling, through a realm that is made of a million trillion ticking clocks, each of which ignites an anxiety in your minds and still you fall. You fall for an infinity. You fall so long that many of you would have died and had grandchildren by now but you do not die, you merely fall amongst the many many clocks that stream around you with constant ticking clicks and dongs of doom.
 
You fall… and fall…. and fall….
 
Timothy Dane
 
10/24 09:57PM
…and fall…?
 
Narrator
 
10/24 09:58PM
Timothy gets married, divorced, and loses three children, the fall is so long…..
 
But he continues… his fall
 
Sasuke “Sassy” Firemist
 
10/24 09:59PM
Sass: Wheee! This is FUN! ^She shouts as she falls. She unfolds those chocolate brown wings as she starts to flap and tries to glide on down. They can’t unfold. She blinks^ Uh, oh! May day, may day! We are going dooown!
 
The BuTCher Of TwiNe
 
10/24 09:59PM
<while falling, kidas voice rang out in the blur of ticking clocks> cheshy, come lets have tea!!… the clocks struck one and down they come… hickory dickory dock!! <kida would laugh and giggle as she fell silent for a bit>
 
Narrator
 
10/24 09:59PM
Skydiving that lasts for centuries.
 
Sasuke “Sassy” Firemist
 
10/24 10:00PM
^The Uncle tries to get closer to Sass, knowing she is his priority. He reaches out and grabs her by the tail. He pulls her into him and hugs her^ Uncle, ya know this isn’t-^He covers her mouth with his hand^
 
E.I.R.A
 
10/24 10:00PM
Eira fell and fell and fell, trying to record everything that she could. But the fall was so long that her data filled up, and she had to re-record over useless video as she struggled to keep up with what was going down. She couldn’t make sense of it, but Kurai had programmed her not too make sense out of everything, or that would cause problems that would force Eira into early rampancy.
 
Professor Possibility
 
10/24 10:01PM
“Continuous temporal distortion… Or merely the tampering of the time perceiving parts of the brain. In any case… Annoying.” Possi just took the time to work on a few theories. AND further stew in her SHEER annoyance. “Infuriating, really. Who was it that suggested this again? If I were not opposed to useless violence against my fellow sentient beings, I would slap them thrice across the face for wasting my energies on this nonsense.” She was just whining, really.
 
Timothy Dane
 
10/24 10:01PM
Timothy doesn’t know how long he’s scheduled to live for, but he doesn’t think he’s going to live for more than a few centuries. He does not remember who his wife and children were, but hopes that they weren’t who he would have liked to marry. “Whoo… okay. Anyone see the ground? If there is one.”
 
Narrator
 
10/24 10:02PM
You crash, eventually, into the a dark realm. A place of steam, and hissing. A place of angry heat rumbling. And porcelain everywhere. Looking up, you see massive tea pots, towering over you, as well as smaller little pots, waiting in their wake. Each of these is written with names, and dates, and soon you start to understand that this is not a tea party. It is a graveyard. A Tea Tomb that surrounds you in every direction with giant pots of bubbling heat.
 
The BuTCher Of TwiNe
 
10/24 10:02PM
humpty dumpty sat on a wall…<more giggles filled the air> and aww poor humpty.. he had a great and terrible fall…<her words just chimed around>
 
Sasuke “Sassy” Firemist
 
10/24 10:02PM
Sass: We are gonna go SPLAT! ^muffled behind her Uncle’s hand^
 
XenTwo
 
10/24 10:02PM
*Xen is just falling. Nothing to really go with when falling for awhile. Then the crash.*
 
Narrator
 
10/24 10:02PM
The atmosphere is hallowed. Austere.
 
Save the whistling.
 
Sasuke “Sassy” Firemist
 
10/24 10:03PM
^Then she lands on her uncle who goes down with a crash, thud, and oomph^
 
Narrator
 
10/24 10:03PM
You don’t die… you just fall.
 
And then, whistling.
 
Sasuke “Sassy” Firemist
 
10/24 10:03PM
Uncle: Go on a damn diet, you heavy slut.
 
Narrator
 
10/24 10:03PM
Tea pots tower over all.
 
Sasuke “Sassy” Firemist
 
10/24 10:04PM
Sass: Oooh! Uncle! Can we have tea? I love tea!
 
Kaler Eland
 
10/24 10:04PM
*aaaaaaaand Slam! Finally, that took a while to fall, and for writers internet not to die on him. The clocks already made him anxious enough, portalverse and all, and Kida’s voice was not helping. Eventually they…landed? And…tea pots?
 
*
 
Sasuke “Sassy” Firemist
 
10/24 10:04PM
Uncle: No!
 
XenTwo
 
10/24 10:04PM
*He does get back up on his feet slowly after hitting the ground after that fall.*
 
Professor Possibility
 
10/24 10:05PM
“Yes, indeed. Quite.” Possibility just tapped on the side of a ‘tea pot’ with a finger. “Perfectly useful information here. I’m quite sure GIANT PORCELAIN SETS is the answer to the death of thousands at the hands of some awful bioweapon I’ve been SO KIND to LEND my GIANT INTELLECT TO!”
 
Echo
 
10/24 10:05PM
::by the time she lands, (a) her keyboard is going crazy, and (b) she is so deep iinnto apathy as to be almost catatooonic:: (Sorry)
 
Kaler Eland
 
10/24 10:05PM
*He’d eventually get up, peering around at the weird sight…looking for anything logical. Hah, logic at this point seemed long gone though…and the poor boy felt himself spinning in circles. He looked to Professor with a raised brow, but agreed in a way; why tea of all things??*
 
Narrator
 
10/24 10:05PM
The tea pots are hot! But not scalding yet. Though the temperature rises.
 
Sasuke “Sassy” Firemist
 
10/24 10:05PM
^Sass gets up and dusts herself off with a frown. The uncle gets up with a growl^ Boy, I fucking hate you.
 
Narrator
 
10/24 10:05PM
Whistle.
 
Steam.
 
Sasuke “Sassy” Firemist
 
10/24 10:06PM
Sass: oh, good news! You’re going to hate me more! ^She grins^
 
Uncle: Why?…
 
Timothy Dane
 
10/24 10:06PM
“…It’s very, how you say, whimsical down here. Were giants having a tea party?” Timothy edges away from those giant pots, as far as he can. He doesn’t like them much, being more than a little worried they’re going to explode or something.
 
Narrator
 
10/24 10:06PM
The tea pots start to wobble.
 
E.I.R.A
 
10/24 10:06PM
The android landed with a loud escaping of condensed air, as it auto released to cushion her fall. Eira looked around, still scanning. There was steam, her external thermometers were reading the temperature while CPU’s worked tirelessly to at least try and make some kind of sense of what was going on. She walked on by Kaler, equally confused and that was saying something for the bot.
 
Narrator
 
10/24 10:06PM
They shake, back and forth.
 
On the sides of the tea pots you can see names now…. and they are your own names.
 
Kaler Eland
 
10/24 10:06PM
*It was getting hot….quite hot actually. Nothing new to him, he landed on the Sun once…though just once. He glance to Eira a moment, then back up. Whistling…steam….they were boilng!*
 
Sasuke “Sassy” Firemist
 
10/24 10:06PM
Sass: I think I maaaay have forgotten something very important… ^She taps her finger on her chin^ Just dunno what…
 
Narrator
 
10/24 10:07PM
Read a tea pot. And see your grave. Written in ancient ceramic.
 
The temperature rises.
 
More of the tea pots steam.
 
Timothy Dane
 
10/24 10:07PM
“Is this tea set for us?” Timothy’s eyes narrow in consternation. “…What’re we meant to do with it?” He reshapes his hand into a spike of bone, reaches out and pokes one of the tea pots.
 
Kaler Eland
 
10/24 10:07PM
*And…their names? He saw his own, on one spaced quite close to him, if you could call it close. Distances seemed irrelevant here. And still the temperature rose, though again, he had a factor of remaining stable in high temperatures* U-Uhh…y-you guys feeling warm as well?!
 
Sasuke “Sassy” Firemist
 
10/24 10:07PM
^Sass walks over to her tea pot as her Uncle spoke^ Better not be the way back home… ^He sighs as he waves his hands^
 
Sass: Ohhh… I was suppose to remember that?…
 
Uncle: …
 
Echo
 
10/24 10:08PM
::the voices of the others bring her back to the present. The first thing she sees is a teapot nearby with her name engraved in Greek letters::
 
Narrator
 
10/24 10:09PM
Your death date has been enshrined in the Hedge
 
Echo
 
10/24 10:09PM
???
 
Sasuke “Sassy” Firemist
 
10/24 10:09PM
^She blinks at her uncle who smacks her hard upside the head. She yelps^ Good job, you fucking dumbass!
 
Timothy Dane
 
10/24 10:10PM
“Sassy!” Tim admonishes, looking at her with wide eyes. “…Well, in a place like this, I think the way home might be less easier to grasp than just a straight line. I’m sure between all of us, we’ll be able to find it.” Is he? Nah, not really, but helps to be optimistic. The ghoul peers intently at that death date, tilting his head. “…Well, damn. Really? Okay, then.”
 
Echo
 
10/24 10:10PM
::She blinks trying to read the date::
 
The BuTCher Of TwiNe
 
10/24 10:10PM
im a little tea pot ,short and stout! here is my cleaver, hear is my spout.. oh wait.. cheshy those are the wrong lyrics!! <kidas voice would echo from within the tea tombs, followed more with manical giggling>
 
Alice
 
10/24 10:10PM
When she’s kicked chat in the ass enough times that it actually allows her to read and view posts, she’s lost. Lost and about ready to curb stomp any particular teapot that might have her name scripted into the ceramic. Also doesn’t know what that absolute fuck is going on but there she is. /Finally/.
 
The Cheshire Cat
 
10/24 10:10PM
PppuuUUUurrrRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
 
&^%%&^ There is a smile in the sky*&^*^&
 
Sasuke “Sassy” Firemist
 
10/24 10:10PM
Sass: It twas an honest mistake. I am sure if we give them a strip show, they would come and let us loose…
 
Professor Possibility
 
10/24 10:11PM
“Young man…” Possi gave Kaler a pat on the shoulder, shaking her head. “I am having severe doubts that anything we are experiencing is valid. That is to say… are we ‘feeling’ warm, or are we just ‘experiencing’ it? And if this is just some kind of false experience… that begs the question…” She pointed at their names. “I for ONE barely believe in the idea that ‘higher beings’ know our fates because of their creation of things… Which means whoever has dared write my name upon one of these pots is merely TAUNTING ME!”
 
Narrator
 
10/24 10:11PM
The sky is filled with ticking clocks
 
XenTwo
 
10/24 10:11PM
*He sure as hell doesn’t understand the death date or any of it on a teapot. So, he doesn’t even try to make sense of it.*
 
Echo
 
10/24 10:11PM
::Kida’s voice is disturbing! ::
 
The Cheshire Cat
 
10/24 10:11PM
The smile perseveres through the cloks, and it pPUUuRrsssSSSsss
 
Sasuke “Sassy” Firemist
 
10/24 10:11PM
Sass: KITTY! ^She yells as she looks up to the source of the purring^
 
Kaler Eland
 
10/24 10:11PM
*He moved around a little, however much was possible, to glance at the other teapots and cups and whatever. He too looks up at the death date thing…well that wasn’t very comforting, though if it was actually readable that would be cool. Ack, more of Kidas giggling, cut that out dang it!! He hated that one. Looking to Possi with another raised brow, but…that made sense. A cat? More clocks, dang it!*
 
Timothy Dane
 
10/24 10:11PM
“Cat! Explain!” Timothy calls up to the purring reality-bending creature, half-demanding, half-imploring. “Why are our names and death dates written here?”
 
E.I.R.A
 
10/24 10:11PM
Eira saw her designation on a teapot, that was… intriguing, and curious. The steam was actually now starting to dampen some of her sensors as, leaving the android now more than a bit confused. There was also where she would power down? And a date for when this would happen, which didn’t correlate with her own internal clock; but she filed it away with the rest of this. As flimsical nonsense. But there could be some sort of prevalent information, so she kept recording.
 
The Cheshire Cat
 
10/24 10:12PM
Left or right…. up or down……
 
Sasuke “Sassy” Firemist
 
10/24 10:12PM
Sass: Right and up?
 
Kaler Eland
 
10/24 10:12PM
Umm…A, B, start? *Comical Kaler, /reeeeal/ comical*
 
Narrator
 
10/24 10:12PM
The tea pots start to shake more, steam bursting from nearly half of them now, filling the air with a heady heat.
 
Professor Possibility
 
10/24 10:12PM
Possibility let lose a continuous stream of destructive anti-matter at the pot that had her name. “WHAT BEING DARES IMPLY THEY KNOW THE FATE OF PROFESSOR POSSIBILITY?! Are YOU the source of the cloud?! ARE YOU WASTING MY TIME?! YOU. ARE. A. FOOL.” She started kicking the pot too.
 
Echo
 
10/24 10:13PM
::she removes her hood, it is just too hot::
 
Narrator
 
10/24 10:13PM
The pot the Professor kicks, cracks, and a white hot jet of steam explodes towards her face.
 
Timothy Dane
 
10/24 10:13PM
“…I’d like to try…” With his bone-spike hand, Timothy tries to dig into the tea pot and scrape its surface, damaging it in some capacity. Can these things be affected?
 
The Cheshire Cat
 
10/24 10:13PM
I know a place, where evrything is different
 
I can take you tehre
 
or somewhere else entirely
 
Sasuke “Sassy” Firemist
 
10/24 10:13PM
Sass: I think we are all gonna die if we shatter these pots…
 
The Cheshire Cat
 
10/24 10:13PM
You never can Tell… with me
 
Kaler Eland
 
10/24 10:14PM
*Thankfully the boy was still faring well in the heat, but even so, such humid conditions were not so well and good. A gaze to his own teapot….he tapped at it* What on earth do we do….
 
Sasuke “Sassy” Firemist
 
10/24 10:14PM
^Sass to Chesh as she holds up her arms^ BEAM ME UP, SCOTTY
 
Narrator
 
10/24 10:14PM
Timothy only scrapes, doesn’t break.
 
Echo
 
10/24 10:14PM
Cat – we named a tavern after you. Will you help us or hurt us?
 
The Cheshire Cat
 
10/24 10:14PM
I have No Idea
 
The BuTCher Of TwiNe
 
10/24 10:14PM
<kida calls out again, as if she was far away but right beside you> ccchhheessshhhyyyyyy… its Tea Time!!
 
The Cheshire Cat
 
10/24 10:14PM
Yesh……
 
Echo
 
10/24 10:15PM
::I should have known, she thinks::
 
The Cheshire Cat
 
10/24 10:15PM
Now enJOy THIS
 
Kaler Eland
 
10/24 10:15PM
*Stiffening at the recurring voice of Kida, he looked all around as if to see her right there, but once more, to no avail*
 
Narrator
 
10/24 10:15PM
“Rain… rain… go away…”
 
Kaler Eland
 
10/24 10:15PM
E-enjoy what?!
 
Narrator
 
10/24 10:15PM
“Come again.. another day….”
 
Children sing
 
Professor Possibility
 
10/24 10:15PM
At the jet of steam, Possi grabbed the tails of her labcoat and used it to shield herself against the burst of steam. “I AM THE WORLD’S GREATEST MIND! My TIME shall NOT be wasted!!!” Looking at the cat now, Possibility aimed her cannon at it. “Are YOU the one?! Stop wasting my time, you lower mammal!”
 
Narrator
 
10/24 10:15PM
Eyes watch from the darkness.
 
Sasuke “Sassy” Firemist
 
10/24 10:15PM
Sass: enjoy the sauna. Free spa treatment, after all.
 
The Cheshire Cat
 
10/24 10:15PM
There is no cat
 
Narrator
 
10/24 10:16PM
“Rainnnn rainnn go away… “
 
Timothy Dane
 
10/24 10:16PM
“Alright.” Damn cat didn’t know jack and was still grinning at them. With a leap, Timothy jumped onto the kettle’s spout, using his fortitude to help him resist the heat, and looked down into it. Anything inside? His auspex sensed things watching from the dark…
 
Narrator
 
10/24 10:16PM
“come again another day…”
 
The Cheshire Cat
 
10/24 10:16PM
Oh
 
I forgot
 
&^%^*& The cat reappears &^%&^
 
Echo
 
10/24 10:16PM
::looks at Cheshy::
 
The Cheshire Cat
 
10/24 10:16PM
You wanted to go somewhere right?
 
Kaler Eland
 
10/24 10:16PM
… *He too glances at that…strange cat thing. Even steps closer to it, curiously* …um…
 
Sasuke “Sassy” Firemist
 
10/24 10:16PM
Uncle: Shut up.. ^He turns to his fog and he is now in black shorts and a tank top. Bare feet. Hw glares up to Chesh^
 
Echo
 
10/24 10:17PM
Yes ::is her answer. This place is unsafe::
 
The Cheshire Cat
 
10/24 10:17PM
&%^^&% He floats upside down ^&%^&%^&%$%
 
Timothy Dane
 
10/24 10:17PM
“Are you offering to take us there?” Timothy jumped down from the kettle and peered at the cat suspiciously.
 
The Cheshire Cat
 
10/24 10:17PM
&^%^%^ And somewhere near, a door appears ^&^*%^*&%
 
Enjoy the door
 
Professor Possibility
 
10/24 10:17PM
“I would like to go to where I may gain some KNOWLEDGE about the Golden Plague Cloud, beast. ANY other agendas that others may have that will TAKE ME ELSEWHERE… Disregard them.”
 
The Cheshire Cat
 
10/24 10:17PM
*&^&*^ And cat is gone &^**&
 
E.I.R.A
 
10/24 10:17PM
Eira quietly remained, looking around. She watched everyone interact with the environment, sensing no real patterns in this chaos and randomness. She did wonder if they’d eventually make it to where they needed to go, to this Fae court to get more information on this death cloud that hung over Hellifyno. But for now the recon droid would just support and follow.
 
Narrator
 
10/24 10:18PM
In the distance, there is a storm brewing.
 
Kaler Eland
 
10/24 10:18PM
…a door? *Tilting his head, looking over to the source, the strange, wooden door. He felt urged to go check it out, as eyes then found themselves looking to the strange…storm?*
 
Narrator
 
10/24 10:18PM
The clouds, sickly yellow, roil against one another. But they are far off.
 
Sasuke “Sassy” Firemist
 
10/24 10:18PM
^Sass begins to run to the door. Her Uncle turns into a cloud of black and follows after her^
 
Narrator
 
10/24 10:18PM
And now… there is a door. Standing ready to be opened.
 
Sasuke “Sassy” Firemist
 
10/24 10:19PM
^Sass opens the door and runs out^
 
Echo
 
10/24 10:19PM
::gets to her feet, glances once more at the ??? on the teapot, and walks toward the door, waiting for Sassy to open it::
 
XenTwo
 
10/24 10:19PM
*Xen will just follow the leader for now. And through that door he goes.*
 
Narrator
 
10/24 10:19PM
There is another door.
 
Timothy Dane
 
10/24 10:19PM
Timothy follows Sassy to the door, his steps uncertain. Progress, yeah, but he imagines it’ll just be more fAe trolling.
 
E.I.R.A
 
10/24 10:19PM
Eira followed Sassy, through the doorway.
 
Kaler Eland
 
10/24 10:19PM
*Kaler would move along with the others, through the air once more, reaching the door evidently. He waited for Sassy to open it; once done, he walks through*
 
Narrator
 
10/24 10:19PM
In fact, there are ten doors, behind the first.
 
XenTwo
 
10/24 10:19PM
*Or not.*
 
Echo
 
10/24 10:19PM
::follows Xen. Or Sassy. Thinks Xen got there first::
 
Narrator
 
10/24 10:19PM
Doors upon doors upon doors appear.
 
XenTwo
 
10/24 10:19PM
*Mostly Sass.*
 
Kaler Eland
 
10/24 10:19PM
*If Supervision was allowed in this realm, Kaler peered through the first door….more doors…huh?* T-there’s….s-so many doors….
 
Narrator
 
10/24 10:19PM
There is nothing but more doors.
 
Professor Possibility
 
10/24 10:20PM
Looking at the door, Possibility glanced at the many others with her. “I am going to just say this… If my feet cross the threshold of this door and we are no closer to answers, I will have to be excused for any actions that may be taken.” Her eyes were wide and manic… And rather than ‘opening’ the doors upon doors upon doors, she just shot it with anti-matter. “TIME IS BEING WASTED, CAT! MY patience grows THIN.”
 
Echo
 
10/24 10:20PM
::is wrong. But follows Xen anyway. He’s always been more stable than Sassy::
 
Narrator
 
10/24 10:20PM
Every door that is opened reveals… more doors, and doors beyond that.
 
The BuTCher Of TwiNe
 
10/24 10:20PM
<kidas voice rings out from one door singing> twinkle twinkle little star. how i wonder where you are
 
Narrator
 
10/24 10:20PM
There is no other exit or entrance.
 
Sasuke “Sassy” Firemist
 
10/24 10:20PM
^Sass is just opening up what she could as she flits around. Her uncle cloud follows^
 
Narrator
 
10/24 10:20PM
Just the infinite loop of doors.
 
The BuTCher Of TwiNe
 
10/24 10:21PM
<then another> iff your dead and you know it clap your hands… <then the clapping sound of her cleavers chinking together>
 
Echo
 
10/24 10:21PM
::mutters imprecations in Greek::
 
Sasuke “Sassy” Firemist
 
10/24 10:21PM
^Sass claps^
 
Kaler Eland
 
10/24 10:21PM
*Well….might as well open doors he guessed? Oh…he recognised both sounds, cleavers, the voice…if anything, Kaler was following whichever doors lead towards Kidas sounds and voice, intent on finding the twisted Goddess, calling out indefinitely* KIDA!
 
Sasuke “Sassy” Firemist
 
10/24 10:21PM
^Her Uncle forms a hand and smacks her^
 
Echo
 
10/24 10:21PM
??????? ??? ??????????? ??????
 
E.I.R.A
 
10/24 10:22PM
Good thing Kurai wasn’t there, this would have drove her nuts. Instead she put Eira on auto pilot and dutifully, the android followed the leader.
 
Professor Possibility
 
10/24 10:22PM
“Time is being WASTED. MY time!” The doors got very hard kicks from Possibility’s boots next, and then more anti-matter annihilation.
 
The BuTCher Of TwiNe
 
10/24 10:22PM
<then another and another, the doors all sing different rhymes as kida just giggles lightly> oh where oh where has my little teddy gone…
 
Timothy Dane
 
10/24 10:22PM
“Hold on. Can I loosen my hold on physics? I think that might be helpful.” Timothy tries his very hardest to levitate. Without knowing how he could possibly do so.
 
The BuTCher Of TwiNe
 
10/24 10:23PM
<each door possi kicked 20 more would open>
 
Narrator
 
10/24 10:23PM
“B… I… N… Go… O……” Another discordant voice rings out.
 
Echo
 
10/24 10:23PM
::She doesn’t even realize she is blessing things instead of damning them, since devils curse by blessing. Then she has to flatten against the wall as beams of anti-matter are fired from behind her:: WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING? ::screams at Professor Possibility::
 
Sasuke “Sassy” Firemist
 
10/24 10:23PM
^Sass forms a fireball in her hand and she hurls it at a door as an experiment^
 
Kaler Eland
 
10/24 10:24PM
Come out dang it!! *He called again indefinitely, looking, hoping, searching for the Twine Goddess, intent on saving her, no matter how long….if it was even able, if /he/ was even able. The other voice, he tried ignoring it, punching down doors wherever*
 
Professor Possibility
 
10/24 10:24PM
“I AM TRYING TO OPEN THE DOOR, WOMAN!”
 
The BuTCher Of TwiNe
 
10/24 10:24PM
cheshy.. its your turn to move the pieces! <kidas voice sounded almost pouty as it still called out. filled to the brim with insanity>
 
Echo
 
10/24 10:24PM
WELL, GET TO THE FRONT FIRST!
 
Narrator
 
10/24 10:24PM
The door explodes in flames at Sassys blast, and snakes crawl from the weeping fiery wreck…
 
Timothy Dane
 
10/24 10:24PM
“Bingo?” Tim wasn’t sure whether or not he was levitating. He hoped he was.
 
Echo
 
10/24 10:24PM
::mutters:: Idiot.
 
Professor Possibility
 
10/24 10:24PM
“I AM AT THE FOREFRONT OF ALL SCIENCE, GET BEHIND ME FIRST!”
 
Echo
 
10/24 10:25PM
::is left gaping::
 
::the creature is obviously insane::
 
Narrator
 
10/24 10:26PM
All of you, start to feel, a little funny. You are in the Hedge and that now, takes effect. Maybe your mind is wandering, maybe you are hearing voices. Maybe your limbs grow long or your face contorts, but all of you, hear, trapped and lost amongst the vines of magic, are slowly starting to mutate.
 
Sasuke “Sassy” Firemist
 
10/24 10:26PM
Sass: Whoopsie! ^Quickly, she absorbs the flames^ Mah bad!
 
Kaler Eland
 
10/24 10:26PM
Why d-does this never end?! *He again called out, opening yet more doors and joining the others*
 
Narrator
 
10/24 10:26PM
In the sky, the golden storm thunders.
 
The land trembles.
 
And you feel yourselves falling to the madness of this place.
 
slowly.
 
So slowly.
 
Sasuke “Sassy” Firemist
 
10/24 10:26PM
Sass: Does anyone feel high?
 
E.I.R.A
 
10/24 10:27PM
Eira just instinctively pulled out her pistol machine gun. Not firing but the sudden flames triggered combat protocols. Then, slowly, she put it back, still just following the leader.
 
Sasuke “Sassy” Firemist
 
10/24 10:27PM
Uncle: Yeah… I am tripping…
 
Professor Possibility
 
10/24 10:27PM
“Ah. Yes. ‘Fire’. ‘Magic’. THAT is the key.” The longest raspberry in history came from Possibility’s mouth as she expressed what she thought about that. She was half-tempted to shoot Sassy with the anti-matter beam, but apparently that was useless. “I am sorely tempted to take a seat and wait this out. Maybe I can build a new civilization among these tea pots.”
 
Echo
 
10/24 10:27PM
::she feels ill suddenly, apologizes to Narrator and Sassy, and vanishes::
 
Sasuke “Sassy” Firemist
 
10/24 10:27PM
&hugs echo oocly^
 
XenTwo
 
10/24 10:27PM
*He just place a hand on his forehead again, feeling quite the headache right now.*
 
Kaler Eland
 
10/24 10:28PM
T-this….w-what’s this…f-feeling…Guh! *He held his head a moment, rubbing his eyes at whatever was going on. He looked around at the others, then at himself…was he shifting?! He didn’t even know anymore, the area looked so weird to him now. A hand on a door for support*
 
Timothy Dane
 
10/24 10:28PM
“Oh, yeah. I’m fucking flying.” Timothy has achieved flight. He also appears to have accidentally engaged the Zulo war-form, and has become an eight-foot tall chitinous bat-human hybrid monstrosity with claws like knives and teeth like needles. He tries to speak, but only a guttural SCREE comes out.
 
The BuTCher Of TwiNe
 
10/24 10:28PM
<a teddy hugs echo all sweet and kind like with lots of love sent from kida!>
 
Timothy Dane
 
10/24 10:28PM
Well, darn. This wasn’t supposed to happen.
 
Narrator
 
10/24 10:29PM
Irrational thoughts dance along your minds. Paranoid inclinations start to creep in….
 
Kaler Eland
 
10/24 10:29PM
…t-the heck?? *A glance to Timothy, or…whatever he had become, this was just….in all honesty the boy was prepared to make like a content creator and just open his imagination to whatever the heck was going on right now. Sanity and or logic seemed not to work*
 
Narrator
 
10/24 10:29PM
“Why are here?”
 
Sasuke “Sassy” Firemist
 
10/24 10:29PM
Sass: i think we ate shrooms… I’m runnin’ outta steam… ^She giggles with a weak smile^
 
Narrator
 
10/24 10:29PM
“Whose plan was this?”
 
“Will we die here?”
 
Sasuke “Sassy” Firemist
 
10/24 10:29PM
Sass: We… Want answers…
 
The BuTCher Of TwiNe
 
10/24 10:29PM
<then from another door a large bloody meat teddy stands ready to hug timothy, a head for the stumpy arms reaches out from the door and moves to wrap arms around him..>
 
Narrator
 
10/24 10:30PM
“Hello Mommy”
 
The BuTCher Of TwiNe
 
10/24 10:30PM
<then another door opens as 3 small meat teddies fall out and move to hug E.I.R.A>
 
Timothy Dane
 
10/24 10:31PM
“I am flying,” Tim tries to inform Kaler, but a hellish scream comes out instead. The urge to rip the sunny boy to bits strikes him all of a sudden, on the grounds of a betrayal that never happened. Before he can, though, a meat teddy stands in his way, trying to hug him… and is promptly torn to bloody chunks. No hugs for Timmy when he’s in his war-form!
 
Sasuke “Sassy” Firemist
 
10/24 10:31PM
Sass: who is mommy?
 
Narrator
 
10/24 10:31PM
Doors flop open, and beings of meat and flesh fall out.
 
Kaler Eland
 
10/24 10:31PM
*Oh gods, not another of the teddies…the meat teddies…gah, this didn’t help, not one bit, he felt as if he’d hurl if it kept doing what it did…then more, oh gods there were more…* D-dang it….n-no, not more…! *Everywhere, meat creatures, e-everywhere?!*
 
E.I.R.A
 
10/24 10:31PM
The android might have looked organic, but she wasn’t. Her electronic brain didn’t function like her organic comrades and couldn’t feel the effects of madness or psychedelic, but she was receiving off the charts recordings and scans from the environment. On the other end of the show, Kurai did watch from her perch above the planet. With a blink, she noticed the random teddies come out of a door and quickly moved to get away from them. As fast as she could.
 
Sasuke “Sassy” Firemist
 
10/24 10:31PM
Sass: Hey!… Munchies!
 
Professor Possibility
 
10/24 10:32PM
These questions were all already in the mind of Possibility. Those voices and many more. Voices she’d brought with her. Her own brand of mental illness she’d brought with her. In her mind, it recognized these foreign thoughts and just turned its own nose up at them, dismissing them entirely. What was insanity to a brain like this? It was as if ice cream was comparing itself to a milkshake.
 
The BuTCher Of TwiNe
 
10/24 10:32PM
<the small teddies began to squelch and run after E.I.R.A for hugs.. kidas giggling keeps echoing around on and off>
 
Professor Possibility
 
10/24 10:32PM
“Ah yes, look, raw meat. How appetizing. Just get me a pot of bowling water, and I’ll prepare it all.” The sarcasm in her voice was DRIPPING.
 
Kaler Eland
 
10/24 10:32PM
*Should such a thing be even /enabled/ in this weird landscape, Kaler would move to incinerate a few teddies, with concentrated heat vision!*
 
Professor Possibility
 
10/24 10:33PM
“Oh wait! We are surrounded by TEA pots. I can use the steam to cook them.”
 
“Unless this steam is made of butterflies and sugarplums.”
 
Timothy Dane
 
10/24 10:33PM
Kida’s giggling is getting on Timmy’s nerves. What’s she got to laugh about? He wants to be in on the joke. Is she laughing at him? When he goes to ask, another otherworldly screech tears forth from his thickly corded neck. “SCREEE?!”
 
The BuTCher Of TwiNe
 
10/24 10:33PM
<then a meat slug fell out of a door towards possi, all of which smelled like death and decay. twisted human faces sewn in here and there as limbs and other variety of body parts were used as well>
 
E.I.R.A
 
10/24 10:34PM
Combat protocols activated, she pulled out her pistol and open fired on the meaty teddie bears, all why still running away.
 
Sasuke “Sassy” Firemist
 
10/24 10:34PM
^Sass and Uncle blinks at the meat people attacking. Sass wants to run or fight. She cannot tell which. Her Uncle reforms and he watches the beings^
 
Narrator
 
10/24 10:34PM
There is a massive beast that writhes and wriggles forward. It is at first, a worm, a slug, but as it grows closer you notice, that it is a caterpillar. But not just an insect of one being. As you watch, it draws from its contained herd, taking a full grown human woman and stitching her directly its chest, piercing flesh and blood to make his great and unseemly mass wider and as it pulls into view, a thousand living and dying beings screaming from its body it breathes the words.
 
“WHO R U?”
 
The teapots all steam, furiously now.
 
White hot froth falls from some.
 
Sasuke “Sassy” Firemist
 
10/24 10:35PM
Sass: I am Sasuke Alexanderia Firemist! I am a fae-hybrid and damned proud!
 
Professor Possibility
 
10/24 10:35PM
“Utter despicable nonsense, balderdash, poppycock, foolishness, STUPIDITY…” She looked at the meat slug and just sneered. “What are you even meant to DO? MESS WITH ME? Distuuuuurb me?” She knelt down to get face-to-face with the various faces sewn into it, one by one. “I have peeled the flesh off of bodies DONATED to me for study! I GREW my own little person just the other day! In tanks! And then PIECED them together BY hand!”
 
Timothy Dane
 
10/24 10:36PM
At last, the flesh-changed monster manages to speak something half-coherent in response to the slug.”M’TIMMEEEEEE!” he screams, wicked claws flexing uncertainly. Kill? Don’t kill? Kill? Don’t kill? …Kill. Probably kill.
 
Narrator
 
10/24 10:36PM
A body that is sewed to a second body of another species is hurtled at Possibility. It is a reject and a waste.
 
Kaler Eland
 
10/24 10:37PM
*More heat-vision; gladly he had energy to spare; the fact of no sunlight here, and probably /very/ limited Hydrogen in the air made it so he’d be wary, but again, big surplus. A glance up at the….what the *beep*?! A caterpillar??* I-I…w-what the heck?! *Wait, no, m-maybe the answer was to actually tell his name…?* K-Kaler…Kaler Eland….? *Maybe? He knew not. Did they need to kill it? It made more of the sewed bodies….just like Kida in a way…gods it still took him strength not to puke or anything*
 
Narrator
 
10/24 10:37PM
The flesh beast smokes from a building sized glass tube, and the fumes that come from its squirming mouth fill the entire environment with a noxious insanity.
 
E.I.R.A
 
10/24 10:37PM
She stopped firing for the moment to record the worm thing now, she still moved though, quickly.
 
Narrator
 
10/24 10:37PM
“WHO R U?”
 
“WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO”
 
“R”
 
“U?”
 
Professor Possibility
 
10/24 10:38PM
Her cannon raised, she blasted the creature that was flung her way, hoping to trap it in her tractor beam and then hold it at bay. “Who am I? Do you really want to know? Are you ignorant? Deaf? Short of memory? I am PROFESSOR POSSIBILITY. GIVE ME MY ANSWERS!”
 
The Cheshire Cat
 
10/24 10:38PM
That’s the nerve gas there. That will make you insane.
 
The BuTCher Of TwiNe
 
10/24 10:38PM
<kida giggles again>
 
ring around the rosie…
 
pocket full of posies…..
 
E.I.R.A
 
10/24 10:39PM
“I am EIRA.” She responded flatly to the direct question.
 
Timothy Dane
 
10/24 10:39PM
“M’TIMY.” The Timothy creature begins slavering, hungry for blood and carnage. It doubts it will get any satisfaction here, but darn it, it will try. Shuffling closer, the Beast reaches out to poke the caterpillar with a claw…
 
Narrator
 
10/24 10:39PM
The creature is captured by Possibility, and then, it melts into goo, that starts to infect her tractor beam, her energy. Her tech is being invaded.
 
The Cheshire Cat
 
10/24 10:39PM
Ashes…
 
ashes,,,
 
we all
 
fall
 
down
 
Kaler Eland
 
10/24 10:40PM
W-what do you mean!? *Blindly calling up to the worm. Then a…gas? Oh, didn’t want to breath that in for the life of him, he could guess. A /slight/ got in, though thankfully Kaler didn’t require breathing to live funnily enough, so he did his best to not breath at all. Sacrificing talking maybe, but it’d work, maybe, for now. Though it didn’t stop him from feeling mentally pressured….everything was swirling…contorting…mixing in a way*
 
The BuTCher Of TwiNe
 
10/24 10:40PM
<the sound of clanging cleavers rings out again as if kida were clapping to cheshy> braco cheshy!
 
Narrator
 
10/24 10:41PM
The teapots hit a record screaming signal and start to pour delicious, but golden hot liquid down from their mighty and minor spouts. And wherever the tea falls, people burns, they melt, they die…
 
The BuTCher Of TwiNe
 
10/24 10:41PM
bravo*
 
Narrator
 
10/24 10:41PM
A tiny rain of death.
 
Thunder in the distance, but not so distant/
 
Professor Possibility
 
10/24 10:41PM
“I did not give you permission to MELT, creature! I said GIVE ME MY ANSWERS!” She was all in a fury now. A completely natural fury for her. Born of her frustrations with being confronted with things that were actively impeding her path. “Stop with your poetry, your foolishness! What have you against me? Against those that are dying! CLEARLY… CLEARLY you are the source of this madness! You and your FAIRIES or whatever this is! Pixie dust, fancies, tall tales, utter stupidity!”
 
Sasuke “Sassy” Firemist
 
10/24 10:41PM
^Sass and the Uncle stands there, unsure of how to help since they aren’t sure if the gas’ll make the flames worse^
 
Timothy Dane
 
10/24 10:42PM
Timmy poked the caterpillar again, continuing to drool hungrily. He’d be quite embarrassed, if he could see himself right now. “M’TIMMY,” the creature rasped again.
 
Narrator
 
10/24 10:42PM
Giggles rain down upon the Professor
 
Kaler Eland
 
10/24 10:42PM
*Kaler for one takes his time to dodge the various tea spills, if such was possible, for one part trying out moving super fast to do so. He sort of moved to the Timmy creature, wondering what’d happen next…*
 
Narrator
 
10/24 10:42PM
“You will know”
 
Tea kettles start exploding rapidly now, more and more, a lava like flow erupting beneath the feat of anyone still there.
 
Professor Possibility
 
10/24 10:43PM
“If you are not saying that I will know the nature of the Golden Plague, then what you say ‘I will know’ is useless knowledge.”
 
Narrator
 
10/24 10:43PM
A new door opens.
 
Timothy Dane
 
10/24 10:44PM
The monstrous vampire-thing looked down at Kaler, orbs of pure gold having replaced the boy’s brown eyes. “HRSOTHNRIKKH,” it croaked, and then promptly lifted Kaler up by his hood and planted the boy on its shoulders. Hooray.
 
Sasuke “Sassy” Firemist
 
10/24 10:44PM
^Sass spies the door and she bolts for it to open^
 
Narrator
 
10/24 10:44PM
The new door…. opens, and there is something new beyond.
 
Kaler Eland
 
10/24 10:44PM
*As quick as quick allowed Kaler again moved to hover in the air. How long would this madness go on for?! It felt like they’d been there an eternity or whatever already….huh? A door?! He moved towards it, or tried before being lifted onto Timmy’s monster shoulders! Quickly he pointed to the door* Go quick!
 
Narrator
 
10/24 10:45PM
Through the new door, you can see the Rabbit.
 
He holds his knife;
 
XenTwo
 
10/24 10:45PM
*Xen hasn’t really been doing too much, but he does follow suit after Sass.*
 
Narrator
 
10/24 10:45PM
He glares.
 
Sasuke “Sassy” Firemist
 
10/24 10:45PM
Sass: BUN BUN!
 
Narrator
 
10/24 10:45PM
The rabbit… runs.
 
Sasuke “Sassy” Firemist
 
10/24 10:45PM
Sass: You were my mom’s favorite rabbit…
 
E.I.R.A
 
10/24 10:45PM
Eira spent her time avoiding the hazardous enviroment to the best of her abilities. But after being hit here and there by spewing liquid, she shifted back into her natural form. Same height, but a blueish metal outside, no clothes, just the gun on her waist.
 
Professor Possibility
 
10/24 10:46PM
“Ah, look, the door opened.” Pushing up one of her sleeves, Possibility checked a watch that wasn’t there. “Hmm. And it only wasted A RIDICULOUS AMOUNT OF TIME.” She glared BACK at the rabbit upon seeing it, and just aimed her cannon at it. “Run, you lower lifeform, RUN!”
 
Timothy Dane
 
10/24 10:46PM
The creature stalked towards the door, head tilted curiously. The rabbit again! Now, consumed by the Beast and mostly driven by instinct, he didn’t hesitate to give chase, racing after the rabbit with a furious, predatory howl.
 
Sasuke “Sassy” Firemist
 
10/24 10:46PM
^She then bolts after the bunny with the Uncle behind her^
 
Professor Possibility
 
10/24 10:46PM
“RUN! FOR IF YOU FORCE ME TO CATCH YOU, YOU WILL BE STEW!”
 
Narrator
 
10/24 10:46PM
A tea pot spouts wet hot tea flames at the Professor.
 
Kaler Eland
 
10/24 10:46PM
*And so he rode on the shoulder of the beast, wondering where the running rabbit took them this time…* T-this is….a-a lot to take in…dang it…
 
Narrator
 
10/24 10:47PM
Another starts spewing white hot tea towards Timmothy
 
All of the tea pots then explode!
 
Professor Possibility
 
10/24 10:47PM
Of course, Prof had no intention of at all giving in to the idea of catching a rabbit. But she still went on through the door with stomping steps. “THIS… THIS better be the door that leads to a library or a research lab, a wizards tower, a witch’s basement, a car garage, or just an EXIT…”
 
Narrator
 
10/24 10:48PM
Red and white hot teas mix and flow and plaster towards you all
 
But beyond the door the rabbit awaits
 
And the rabbit is holding a butcher knife.
 
Sasuke “Sassy” Firemist
 
10/24 10:48PM
Sass: Imma get ya, Bun Bun
 
Kaler Eland
 
10/24 10:48PM
*Seems he may wind up using Timmy as a meat shield, thanks to his positioning, though sad for the beast anyway. But then, ack! They /all/ splashed out at them! Maybe he could fly out of the reach? Lift up Timmy and carry him and himself to the door?*
 
Narrator
 
10/24 10:48PM
The rabbit grins at any that enter his realm.
 
E.I.R.A
 
10/24 10:49PM
Eira didn’t see any other choice, she headed towards the door with the Rabbit in it, avoiding the heated death from the teapots.
 
Timothy Dane
 
10/24 10:49PM
“KREEAA.” The vampire monster hooked two claws through the the collar of Kaler’s shirt, pulling him off his shoulders for better agility, and then executed a corkscrew flip, leaping into the air with agility that seemed to contradict the creature’s bulky, chitinous form, dragging Kaler through the air along with it.
 
Kaler Eland
 
10/24 10:49PM
W-woah!! *Never mind /that/, pulled along by the beast in a rather…elegant fashion, before finally they entered through the door with both their helping assists*
 
The BuTCher Of TwiNe
 
10/24 10:50PM
<kida would begin to hum softly then sing in faint voice>
 
Narrator
 
10/24 10:51PM
The rabbits grin grows wider.
 
there is blood on his knife.
 
Sasuke “Sassy” Firemist
 
10/24 10:51PM
Sass: Bad bun bun? ^She blinks^
 
The BuTCher Of TwiNe
 
10/24 10:51PM
“come little children, ill take thee away, into a land of enchantment. come little children, the times’s come to play….here in my garden of shadows” <then another faint giggling sound>
 
Timothy Dane
 
10/24 10:51PM
Upon landing, it straightens up to its full eight feet and snarls at the rabbit. If it’s a fight the creature wants…
 
Professor Possibility
 
10/24 10:51PM
“Ah, yes, I am shaken to my very core, rabbit. A knife.” Possibility stared the furry creature down. “I not afraid of death. And you are not equipped to give it to me.” She just aimed her tractor beam and fired it to catch the dumb thing.
 
Narrator
 
10/24 10:51PM
Laughter fills the ralm
 
and there are child like beings watching you
 
there eyes are piercing
 
Timothy Dane
 
10/24 10:52PM
Almost as an afterthought, it unhooked its claws from Kaler’s shirt, leaving the boy to stand on his own two feet.
 
Sasuke “Sassy” Firemist
 
10/24 10:52PM
Sass: My mom used to like ya. Now, I think she should replace you with cuddly pandas. ^She frowns as she looks up to the Uncle who hugs her close to him^
 
Kaler Eland
 
10/24 10:53PM
*A rabbit…with a knife….that’s weird….then laughter?? Children? Kida was ring-leading them maybe?! The boy would hover on his own 2 feet for now, moving to stay besides the beast since, well, it felt safer anyway* K-kida…dang it… *He uttered in a whisper, hoping something could’ve become of his voice, like back in the Inn, back a day or so ago*…p-please come back… *Eyes looked here and there, all around eyeing each…child-like thing*
 
Narrator
 
10/24 10:53PM
Somewhere, a mirror breaks, it shatters, and suddenly in that cracking noise, you are confronted with a million tiny razor sharp shards. Each of which reflects you.
 
E.I.R.A
 
10/24 10:53PM
Eira simply watched now, pistol in hand as she stood in place in her full robotic glory.
 
Sasuke “Sassy” Firemist
 
10/24 10:53PM
Sass: Broken mirrors… Mom?…
 
Narrator
 
10/24 10:54PM
Glass mirror pieces float near EIRA’s face. Reflections.
 
Sasuke “Sassy” Firemist
 
10/24 10:54PM
Uncle: A sign of Malkavian to me too…
 
Narrator
 
10/24 10:54PM
In the distance the golden storm roars louder.. closer.
 
XenTwo
 
10/24 10:54PM
*Xen is still around, but felt like he was just a reminder to himself with a mirror piece just showing.*
 
Kaler Eland
 
10/24 10:55PM
*Gah! Shards of glass?! And…they reflected him? Least the ones that flew by him did, ducking under and around some of them as they flew. He hears such rumbling, but could he see the Golden Storm from here? Was his sight good enough for that?*
 
Narrator
 
10/24 10:55PM
A mirror piece shoots into Xens throat.
 
Thunder rumbles louder in the distance.
 
XenTwo
 
10/24 10:56PM
*His hand just on quick reflex catches the piece, though ends up cutting his hand a little there before tossing the piece aside.*
 
Timothy Dane
 
10/24 10:56PM
The Zulo stood still, not moving a single muscle as its eyes remained fixed on the rabbit. The glass was noted, but mostly dismissed. The sound of thunder…
 
Professor Possibility
 
10/24 10:56PM
“Ah, yes, broken glass. Tiny people. USELESS information.” Possibility was once again, not very happy. “You just refuse to make this easy, don’t you?”
 
Romulus Moon Bloodwalker
 
10/24 10:57PM
He slips on out of Sasst’y pocket suddenlly.. “Sorry im .. Oh…”
 
Professor Possibility
 
10/24 10:57PM
“Normally, I would say that I like a challenge… But this is no CHALLENGE. This is just DEFIANCE. And I do NOT take KINDLY to INTERLOPERS in my quests for answers!”
 
Narrator
 
10/24 10:57PM
Lightning, golden laced and melting all around it, slams into the earth directly before Possibility as if in answer.
 
The million mirrors tjough, grow bright, and show a million worlds and a million possibilities.
 
XenTwo
 
10/24 10:58PM
*Then right off the bat, looking at Rom since the man appeared.* The fuck where you been? *Very fuckin’ casual Xen, very fuckin’ casual.*
 
E.I.R.A
 
10/24 10:58PM
The robot watched all the reflections and pieced the image together in her positronic brain with a formula as she tried to process the area, and failing by over 70%. Watching what was going on around her as well, she kept her reflexes trained to avoid the glass as well. That golden laced lightning was scanned as it went off not that far from her, echoed in infinite by the mirrors.
 
Kaler Eland
 
10/24 10:58PM
*For a boy who was rather more sensitive than most, he seemed to be doing better than one would think. No clue, or perhaps he already had gone into the depths of imaginative insanity? He looks all around at the mirrors, viewing each…timeline? Realm? Possibility?*
 
Professor Possibility
 
10/24 10:58PM
“You are not equipped to handle a mind such as this, whatever you are that hinders my progress!” She shook a fist at the spot that got struck by golden lightning. “YOU ARE NOT PREPARED! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!”
 
Sasuke “Sassy” Firemist
 
10/24 10:58PM
^Sass opens her cloak to see rom with a grin^ Brother! ^She whispers^
 
The BuTCher Of TwiNe
 
10/24 10:59PM
Run Run Run as fast as you can….< kidas voice echoed once more>
 
Narrator
 
10/24 10:59PM
And then it starts to rain computers. Desktops, and hard drives. They fall from the sky.
 
Romulus Moon Bloodwalker
 
10/24 10:59PM
“Ya know, avoiding bounty hunters, death, the usual” He blinks for a moment as he takes in whats around him as Sassy opens the cloak. “So.. This is a thing.. I’m stuck.. Are you in the Hedge?”
 
“Yea this is the Hedge.”
 
Narrator
 
10/24 10:59PM
A dell cracks Roms head
 
Romulus Moon Bloodwalker
 
10/24 10:59PM
And then he is Koed
 
XenTwo
 
10/24 11:00PM
*Ten points awarded to Narry.*
 
Sasuke “Sassy” Firemist
 
10/24 11:00PM
^Sass gives Rom a quick hug before letting go. She looks at the shards before holding out her hands to her’s and Uncle’s. She blasts them with a strong blast of fire to see if she can melt them^
 
The BuTCher Of TwiNe
 
10/24 11:00PM
you cant catch me, im the ginger bread man!! aww cheshy i need to stop listening to you…<she laughed all around once more>
 
Sasuke “Sassy” Firemist
 
10/24 11:00PM
Sass: Yes, I am in the Hedge.
 
The Cheshire Cat
 
10/24 11:00PM
This is all the plan
 
Romulus Moon Bloodwalker
 
10/24 11:00PM
The bad software, the obsulte processors, the out of date Ram, it all, just.. murders his brain.. A war begins against this machine, even though he’s out like a flurcent light in a room full of LEDS
 
Kaler Eland
 
10/24 11:00PM
*He looked up surprised! Then……what…? Why was it raining computer supplies?! The heck? Was this and end of year sale?? He raised an arm to bat away falling objects here and there, in fact catching one eventually…weird….then Kidas voice again rang out. If anything, more than others, /that/ was what made him most fearful, most anxious. After all, /he/ had to sit and watch whilst she made the sacrifice before*
 
The Cheshire Cat
 
10/24 11:00PM
we have eveRyone here
 
Professor Possibility
 
10/24 11:01PM
“Ah, yes… I’m sure.” Possi made air quotes with her fingers. “‘The plan’. Whatever intellect any of you that stand in my way, it is not powerful enough to PLAN anything!”
 
Timothy Dane
 
10/24 11:01PM
“RRRRUN. WWWWHEEEERE.” The Timo-thing rasps in response to Kida’s inanities. They are surrounded by glass and falling computers… it feels its rage and insanity subsiding, and soon, Timothy is Timothy again. Except his hoodie’s gone, torn to pieces by the transformation, and his jeans are barely extant. That’s to say nothing of his shoes. Oh, dear…
 
The Cheshire Cat
 
10/24 11:01PM
HAVE you ever seen? ^&*%& The cat floats ^&^%^*&
 
The arboretum?
 
Romulus Moon Bloodwalker
 
10/24 11:02PM
A offhand two finger salute to Chesy from the confines of Sassy’s cloak, apparently he won
 
Professor Possibility
 
10/24 11:02PM
“I have been to AN arboretum.”
 
Sasuke “Sassy” Firemist
 
10/24 11:02PM
Sass: Are you okay in there, Rom?
 
The Cheshire Cat
 
10/24 11:02PM
^*&^(&^ Steals Roms favorite organ ^%^&&*
 
E.I.R.A
 
10/24 11:02PM
Eira fired on any computer or parts that came close to her. Luckily the Crimson Weapon was loaded with an incredible amount of ammunition, it was still extremely dangerous situation. Voices rang out, but still, not much if anything at all made sense. Disembodied voices, people showing up from nowhere, and the laws of reality didn’t apply. Right now her higher functions where disabled and she just reacted, and recorded the situation.
 
The BuTCher Of TwiNe
 
10/24 11:02PM
cheshy! cheshy!! lets go paint the roses red!! <once again kida spoke the cat only>
 
Romulus Moon Bloodwalker
 
10/24 11:02PM
MY OTHER KIDNEY
 
Sasuke “Sassy” Firemist
 
10/24 11:03PM
Sass: HEY! HIS ORGANS ARE MINE!
 
Romulus Moon Bloodwalker
 
10/24 11:03PM
Wut…
 
Kaler Eland
 
10/24 11:03PM
*Kaler could only agree there; there was an arboretum back on Earth he visited often. But ignoring that, he simply waited to see what would happen…he hoped they’d be let free, or something, or….he didn’t know /what/ really, just for the madness to end*
 
Sasuke “Sassy” Firemist
 
10/24 11:03PM
Sass: I was suppose to cut your kidneys out for old time’s sake…
 
The Cheshire Cat
 
10/24 11:03PM
I can bring you to the end
 
Sasuke “Sassy” Firemist
 
10/24 11:04PM
Uncle: Better not try and off us, cat…
 
Timothy Dane
 
10/24 11:04PM
“What on Hellifyno…” Timothy rolled his shoulders, shifting uncomfortably in his semi-nude state. “Yeah, the end. So, um… what did we accomplish in coming here?”
 
Romulus Moon Bloodwalker
 
10/24 11:04PM
That was his last real organ to.. God damn that cat.. Lucky fucking pussy.. Grumbles, stares at Sassy, then glares back at Cheshy.
 
Professor Possibility
 
10/24 11:04PM
“The end of the arboretum? If, in your own mentally challenged way, you are saying that my answers are waiting at the exit of an arboretum, then perhaps I’d take you up on that offer.”
 
The Cheshire Cat
 
10/24 11:04PM
It is an end
 
&^%^%&^% The cat floats upside down *&^&^
 
Romulus Moon Bloodwalker
 
10/24 11:05PM
Dont you fucking do that grin
 
Sasuke “Sassy” Firemist
 
10/24 11:05PM
Uncle: The end of our fucking patienc, maybe. What the hell are you fae trying to accomplish!?
 
Uncle: And quit stealing my E’s!
 
The BuTCher Of TwiNe
 
10/24 11:05PM
<then the blood covered kida floated beside cheshy> or is it a beginning?
 
Narrator
 
10/24 11:06PM
A new hedge seems to suddenly spring into being. Vines, trees, the vast unkempt majesty of the entire madland that should guard the realm between fae and mortals.
 
But…. it is all… pure white.
 
Romulus Moon Bloodwalker
 
10/24 11:06PM
NOPE NOPE NOPE, the shadow of Rom seemingly vanishes inside of Sassy’s cloak
 
Kaler Eland
 
10/24 11:06PM
…w-why… *He simply said, rubbing his temples as if to try rubbing the insanity out. Eyes looked to Cheshy, then…then to Kida, again, just like before. Could she see Kaler now? Would it be like before? Would she change? Probably not. Then, suddenly…another hedge??*
 
Sasuke “Sassy” Firemist
 
10/24 11:06PM
Sass: Coward!
 
The Cheshire Cat
 
10/24 11:07PM
I couldn’t care less ^&^& Leans to kidas pettings &*^&*&*
 
Professor Possibility
 
10/24 11:07PM
“Or could you?”
 
Sasuke “Sassy” Firemist
 
10/24 11:07PM
Uncle: Yuck. White… ^He winces at the brightness of the color. Sass looks up to her Uncle ans then looks over to Cheshy^
 
The BuTCher Of TwiNe
 
10/24 11:07PM
<black eyes just looked to the others then to the cat and curls around the mad creature> can we finish our chess game now…. the flesh only survives for ten minutes…
 
Professor Possibility
 
10/24 11:08PM
“See, it is rather ignorant to just ASK pointless questions.” And with that, Possi took strides towards this new hedge. “Get me to the end of this nonsense, and NOT the beginning of new nonsense, and I promise you will not feel my wrath.”
 
XenTwo
 
10/24 11:08PM
*So far, Xen been listening and watching while following the group around, which include maintaining himself and his constant headache.*
 
Narrator
 
10/24 11:08PM
The chess checker board design opens beneath your feat.
 
Kaler Eland
 
10/24 11:08PM
*Dang it, no…she didn’t recognise him…anyone for that matter. Heck, the boy even tried hovering a /bit/ closer to the Goddess, or whatever form she had now…this couldn’t be real Kida, or like physical, right? Wait, they were going to…play chess??* U-uhm…w-why chess?
 
Sasuke “Sassy” Firemist
 
10/24 11:09PM
Sass: Ooh! I am really good at chess!
 
Romulus Moon Bloodwalker
 
10/24 11:09PM
“No your not”
 
Narrator
 
10/24 11:09PM
A giant hand moves sassy three spaces back.
 
Sasuke “Sassy” Firemist
 
10/24 11:09PM
Uncle: More like good at flipping… Romulus gets it…
 
Timothy Dane
 
10/24 11:09PM
“Why are we here?” Timothy wonders.
 
Kaler Eland
 
10/24 11:09PM
…w-wait a minute…..t-there aren’t…pieces here…
 
Timothy Dane
 
10/24 11:09PM
Ay ay ay.
 
Narrator
 
10/24 11:09PM
Rommy is tossed in the time out box by another hand.
 
Kaler Eland
 
10/24 11:09PM
*Kaler began to piece together…that they were probably the pieces themselves*
 
Sasuke “Sassy” Firemist
 
10/24 11:09PM
Sass: Nuuu!
 
Romulus Moon Bloodwalker
 
10/24 11:09PM
“…”
 
Holds up a go team Hellifyno hand
 
Narrator
 
10/24 11:10PM
Kaler is picked up….. he gets to look in the eyes of his gods. and then is dropped to fall randomly
 
The BuTCher Of TwiNe
 
10/24 11:10PM
<then kidas body began to glow from black to bright red as she looked to kaler. emotionless eyes filled with insanity stare for a moment before the checker board begins to ignite the corners of the board, forcing the pieces together as kida resets rommy> now cheshy.. that’s my piece…
 
Sasuke “Sassy” Firemist
 
10/24 11:10PM
Sass: That’s MY brother! I am suppose to throw him into boxes! ^She shakes her fist^
 
E.I.R.A
 
10/24 11:10PM
The android looked around repeatedly, trying to continuously scan the area but not even try to factor in the data she received. Then, they were on a chess board? The crazyness of it all was hard to keep up with, but she kept an eye on that hand.
 
Professor Possibility
 
10/24 11:10PM
“This is likely to be some senseless facsimile of an actual board game, with little rules, little sense, and little point.”
 
Romulus Moon Bloodwalker
 
10/24 11:11PM
“I hate you..” He litterally glares death at Butcher
 
Kaler Eland
 
10/24 11:11PM
*And his theory was right! As the giant hand seemed to move them around. All he could wonder was…what piece was he? And when would he be moved. gah, he was picked! ….w-what the…e-eyes…of gods? Then…he just falls down* Ohf!….w-what the…- K-kida?! *He spurred out, as he saw such a rage imbue into the Goddess…she had looked at him, he ignited it??*
 
Romulus Moon Bloodwalker
 
10/24 11:12PM
“This is chess. You are the pieces.. pawns, knights.. Bishops..” He stares forward from the space he was placed on silently.. “But.. Are we all on the same team? Clearly.. It doesn’t seam that way..”
 
“He said i was his.. Which means others must belong to..” His gaze lands on Cheshy..
 
Narrator
 
10/24 11:12PM
Kaler suddenly takes out an enemy general, picked up and placed into battle by his giant master.
 
The Cheshire Cat
 
10/24 11:13PM
I Hate GAMeS
 
Kaler Eland
 
10/24 11:13PM
*Did he have no designated place now? Was he left as others were moved?? Oh…clearly not, moved and apparently beating another enemy piece….um, yay for him? He was still so very confused*
 
Sasuke “Sassy” Firemist
 
10/24 11:13PM
^The Uncle and Sass are there, just along for the ride. Sass looks around to see what she can do to get out^
 
The BuTCher Of TwiNe
 
10/24 11:14PM
<kida looks to rom> the butcher is not a male… <then seeing the next move she frowns> aww cheshy… lets just burn the game down then! <the corners begin to burn a little faster, encroaching ever closer.. she floated on her back for a bit as she pondered her next move>
 
Romulus Moon Bloodwalker
 
10/24 11:14PM
“YOU BITCH”
 
Sasuke “Sassy” Firemist
 
10/24 11:15PM
Sass: Ha! Joke’s on you! I am a fire fae! Your asses can’t burn me down! I eat fire for breakfast!
 
Romulus Moon Bloodwalker
 
10/24 11:15PM
Is not ammused by the Fae obviously
 
Narrator
 
10/24 11:15PM
Fire encroaches from every side
 
Romulus Moon Bloodwalker
 
10/24 11:15PM
Is glad he is also immune to fire, but the others…
 
The BuTCher Of TwiNe
 
10/24 11:15PM
<then she began to sing> “over the fire and through the vines, to the next hedge we goo” <she rubber her chin a bit>
 
Sasuke “Sassy” Firemist
 
10/24 11:15PM
^Sass begins to test out the flames and she uses her magics to extinguish them^
 
Narrator
 
10/24 11:15PM
little happy flames, burn, but they burn from every direction
 
Romulus Moon Bloodwalker
 
10/24 11:15PM
SASSY DONT TOUCH THEM
 
Sasuke “Sassy” Firemist
 
10/24 11:15PM
^or try ro see if she can manipulate them^
 
Narrator
 
10/24 11:16PM
Sassy extinguishes many of the flames
 
XenTwo
 
10/24 11:16PM
*Xen has really no idea about dealing with the fire and flames… Those things carry on!*
 
Sasuke “Sassy” Firemist
 
10/24 11:16PM
Sass: HA!
 
Narrator
 
10/24 11:16PM
But sassy gets infected….
 
Romulus Moon Bloodwalker
 
10/24 11:16PM
…..HA
 
Narrator
 
10/24 11:16PM
that madness…
 
Sasuke “Sassy” Firemist
 
10/24 11:16PM
Sass: …
 
Timothy Dane
 
10/24 11:16PM
“This all seems so terribly impractical. What’s the big fuckin’ deal? What the fuck are we doing out here?” Tim asks these questions contemplatively, rather than angrily. He came here not knowing what they were meant to do, and after all of this, still knows nothing. They have uncovered no significant information, nor done anything of import. “And now there’s fire.” The vampiric part of him shrank from the flames, while his human side smacked the vampire for its cowardice and stood fast. “Huh.”
 
Romulus Moon Bloodwalker
 
10/24 11:16PM
Thats actually a bad thing….
 
Sasuke “Sassy” Firemist
 
10/24 11:16PM
Sass: Well… Damn you, ROM!
 
Kaler Eland
 
10/24 11:16PM
*So he kind of…stands on his check space, watching the fire…spreading, encroaching…getting closer? Bigger? Stronger? Well, he was also immune to it, since he was a person of the Sun, but…still afraid. Maybe each of their defences didn’t even work here?! Another look to Kida, seems he focused more on her than the others. In fact, he…um…what could he throw….a random rock? If such a thing existed, he /threw/ it at the Goddess*
 
Sasuke “Sassy” Firemist
 
10/24 11:16PM
Sass: Out of love.
 
Romulus Moon Bloodwalker
 
10/24 11:16PM
DID ELEXIN TEACH YOU NOTHING?!
 
Narrator
 
10/24 11:16PM
The storm in the distant sky roars with its golden terrors.
 
And in the darkness, a beast lurks
 
Kaler Eland
 
10/24 11:17PM
W-wake up dang it!! *He shouted, again hopefully, but all the more hopelessly*
 
Sasuke “Sassy” Firemist
 
10/24 11:17PM
Uncle: Romulus, you and him both gave her brain damage. Remember?
 
E.I.R.A
 
10/24 11:17PM
Eira stood as far away from the flames as she could, still just kinda reacting to the situation. There was nothing coherent, no new sensible information, no questions answered or even implied. There was nothing she could properly do.
 
The BuTCher Of TwiNe
 
10/24 11:18PM
<kida looked to kaler once more and then began to sing once more> “over the fire and through the vines, to the next hedge we go” <she laughed madly for a moment before disappearing>
 
Romulus Moon Bloodwalker
 
10/24 11:18PM
“I gave her six helmets, she refused to wear them, not my fault.”
 
Kaler Eland
 
10/24 11:18PM
*Poor boy, desperation in those eyes as he watch her simply…vanish. A fist clenched, placing on his head again. Why couldn’t he do anything….no, he probably had no effect here, none of them did….this was /not/ their turf*
 
Sasuke “Sassy” Firemist
 
10/24 11:18PM
Uncle: She told you how many times she wanted the Pony ones…
 
Romulus Moon Bloodwalker
 
10/24 11:19PM
“I gave her one made out of a horses skull, what else did she want?”
 
Timothy Dane
 
10/24 11:19PM
“What are you laughing about?” Timothy asked Kida. Laughter – even mad laughter – needed some reason behind it. Otherwise it became stupid and meaningless rather than threatening or incensing.
 
Narrator
 
10/24 11:19PM
And then a crashing wave of liquid. It spills into the world, brown and succulent. It is a wash of tea that flows down, white hot and steaming, into your world, devouring, destroying, and crashing towards you. Just…. as a door appears.
 
Do you take the door?
 
Romulus Moon Bloodwalker
 
10/24 11:19PM
Yes, yes he does
 
Narrator
 
10/24 11:19PM
The purge hot tea crashes towards you.
 
Romulus Moon Bloodwalker
 
10/24 11:19PM
Walks right outta this conversation
 
Hell even shuts it behind him
 
Sasuke “Sassy” Firemist
 
10/24 11:19PM
^Sass begins to hum^ 1, 2, 5, 2… ^She lets out a loud gasp^ Spiders!
 
Romulus Moon Bloodwalker
 
10/24 11:20PM
Lets the rest decide
 
Timothy Dane
 
10/24 11:20PM
He then realized he was trying to impose reason on Hellifyno, chuckled and turned his mind off. And then Rom took the door, and Timothy laughed. “Ha! Ok.” He stood right in the path of that tide of hot tea. If nothing made sense, self-preservation didn’t either.
 
Narrator
 
10/24 11:20PM
The Rabbit is behind the new door.
 
XenTwo
 
10/24 11:20PM
DAMNIT MOON MOON! *As Xen goes to the same door, open and go right on in anyways.*
 
Narrator
 
10/24 11:20PM
This time he has a rifle.
 
Romulus Moon Bloodwalker
 
10/24 11:20PM
I wouldn’t do that
 
Sasuke “Sassy” Firemist
 
10/24 11:20PM
Sass: RUN AWAY FROM THE SPIDERS! ^She then bolts over to her Uncle as he shakes his head^
 
Kaler Eland
 
10/24 11:20PM
*Again the boy took to the air to evade the hot liquid, and took a moment to recount the rhyme Kida sang…did it have a clue to it, maybe? He’d take anything at this point* “Over the fire and through the vines…to the next hedge we go…” *It didn’t make sense dang it…but anyway, off he went with the others, through the next door*
 
Narrator
 
10/24 11:21PM
Surging hot tea then crashes dow\n and anyone behind is enveloped in lava like heat.
 
Sasuke “Sassy” Firemist
 
10/24 11:21PM
Uncle: Sasuke, go follow Bun Bun…
 
Professor Possibility
 
10/24 11:21PM
Possibility had resorted to sitting on the ground, tying and untying the laces of her boots in as many possible configurations as she could as fast as she could. She had to do something to occupy her mind while she was bombarded with more useless information. She even faked a yawn to display her displeasure. “My wrath is imminent.” She stood and walked towards the door, glaring at the rabbit again. “You… You will be the first to pay the toll if this is not over soon.”
 
Sasuke “Sassy” Firemist
 
10/24 11:21PM
^Sass blinks around to land on the bunny. She quickly rushes over to him and the Uncle follows^
 
Professor Possibility
 
10/24 11:21PM
“And then the cat.”
 
E.I.R.A
 
10/24 11:22PM
Eira headed towards the door with the party.
 
Narrator
 
10/24 11:22PM
The Professor will be buried in red hot tea is she does’nt escape…
 
Waves of tea rush in
 
Timothy Dane
 
10/24 11:22PM
Timothy was enveloped in that lavalike heat. Nothing thus far had made any sense; why should this? With a casual shrug, he moved through the tide, his fortitude allowing him some protection, and resignedly made for the door. Doors thus far had been bullshit; why wouldn’t this one be as well?
 
Romulus Moon Bloodwalker
 
10/24 11:22PM
Snags the professor
 
Narrator
 
10/24 11:22PM
Cackling laughter flls the world.
 
Romulus Moon Bloodwalker
 
10/24 11:22PM
Puts them on his shoulder
 
Narrator
 
10/24 11:22PM
And children sing their songs.
 
Romulus Moon Bloodwalker
 
10/24 11:23PM
“Just follow me. I know my way around the fae”
 
Narrator
 
10/24 11:23PM
Rain rain.. go away….
 
Come again another day….
 
Romulus Moon Bloodwalker
 
10/24 11:23PM
“We want to go out and play”…
 
Timothy Dane
 
10/24 11:23PM
“You know your way around the fae?” That rhymed! What a joy.
 
Romulus Moon Bloodwalker
 
10/24 11:23PM
“Yea, my uncle is Oberon”
 
Narrator
 
10/24 11:23PM
And then engulfed in shadows.
 
XenTwo
 
10/24 11:23PM
*Better to just move on, he isn’t surprised to see the rabbit again while waiting on everyone else.*
 
Narrator
 
10/24 11:23PM
Yellow shadows are everywhere.
 
They sting if they get too close.
 
Romulus Moon Bloodwalker
 
10/24 11:24PM
“But then again, i might die”
 
Kaler Eland
 
10/24 11:24PM
*Mental note…these “FaE” whatever the heck they where…yeah, they were insane. Period. Nothing seemed to make sense anymore…and then shadows…./yellow/ shadows…he was getting Deja Vu…memories flooding in from before…again*
 
Sasuke “Sassy” Firemist
 
10/24 11:24PM
Sass: BUGS! ^She shrieks^ Oh gawds! They’re gonna KILL ME!
 
Romulus Moon Bloodwalker
 
10/24 11:25PM
Bodly goes to where no Rom was before, and steps through the Shadows. Leaves Prof to jump off if they want.
 
Sasuke “Sassy” Firemist
 
10/24 11:25PM
Uncle: Normally, you’re unfounded in your paranoia but this time… I actually agree with yoy, Sasuke…
 
Timothy Dane
 
10/24 11:25PM
Were they bugs? Timothy felt the sting on his flesh, and would normally have reacted. But nothing mattered at all or made sense, so he just kept pace with the rest of the party.
 
Narrator
 
10/24 11:25PM
You are in a dark and ancient realm, the buildings around you are of ruins that have been rebuilt. And the people walk from place top place with glowing golden veins popping from their visible limbs and faces.
 
The Cheshire Cat
 
10/24 11:25PM
Oh you got here finally
 
Romulus Moon Bloodwalker
 
10/24 11:26PM
Might walked into a wall.. YUP he did!
 
Narrator
 
10/24 11:26PM
Sacred wall
 
Sasuke “Sassy” Firemist
 
10/24 11:26PM
^The Uncle scoops up Sass and runs off to join the crowd. Once at location, he holds the shivering Sass like a child^
 
The Cheshire Cat
 
10/24 11:26PM
This is the city that died
 
Romulus Moon Bloodwalker
 
10/24 11:26PM
Bows before it… But a frown is on his face.. He remembers these people, maybe even this place.. Was this..He stares at one of the people.. Eyes their golden veins.. “Souless?”
 
The Cheshire Cat
 
10/24 11:27PM
All that is left is here, in our m\ad realm
 
Kaler Eland
 
10/24 11:27PM
*A scratch, a rub, here and there…the shadows did indeed sting a bit. Then…a city? A town? something? There were people moving around…deformed people at that* W-what…happened??
 
Romulus Moon Bloodwalker
 
10/24 11:27PM
“Why did you bring us here? To this Masacre?”
 
Professor Possibility
 
10/24 11:27PM
“…Sir, next time, allow me to at least have the dignity of carrying myself through this foolishness.” She wasn’t going to be rude and demand not to be helped the next time, but she could at least die and escape this madness on her own if not.
 
Narrator
 
10/24 11:27PM
The madness is like a glow that emanates from this realm and spot
 
It ignites strange thoughts
 
It evokes terrible emotions
 
E.I.R.A
 
10/24 11:27PM
Now there were somewhere new, looking around at the ruins and the people with golden veins. There was that Cat again and queried herself if it was time to reuse her higher processes. She blinked a few times, preparing another partition for more recording.
 
ThE MoP haiREd BoY
 
10/24 11:28PM
BEcause thIs is WherE it ALL began
 
Romulus Moon Bloodwalker
 
10/24 11:28PM
“This is where it was supposed to end”
 
ThE MoP haiREd BoY
 
10/24 11:28PM
*The MOP hAIreD boy stand silent beyond the crowd *
 
Professor Possibility
 
10/24 11:28PM
“Now then…” She took a moment to fix her hair and correct her goggles, before taking a look around. And then throw her hands up. “Is this it? I’m not seeing anything of use yet, CAT…”
 
Timothy Dane
 
10/24 11:28PM
“Why did you bring us here? To this madness?” Was madness baseless and trite, then? Could no stock be placed in lunatic ravings? Tim was boutta deadass ascend to higher plane if some real shit didn’t start happening. “Is this the answer we’re looking for? Were we ever looking for one in the first place?” Striding over to Sassy, Timothy poked her on the shoulder. “Why are we here?”
 
Sasuke “Sassy” Firemist
 
10/24 11:29PM
^The Uncle listens as Sass silently deals with the infected madness^
 
Kaler Eland
 
10/24 11:29PM
Hngh…! *A shift in the Aliens aura, these….these emotions….they shifted, pushed against him in a way…tried to change his own positive emotional lock….no! He hit his head, hoping to remain in positive shape, if anything. Another voice, more prominent, he took his gaze to look over to the MoP person* …? *He moved to stand by the others also*
 
The BuTCher Of TwiNe
 
10/24 11:29PM
<kida remain silent but now floated and held cheshy as she curled around him, looking to the MoP hAIreD boy>
 
ThE MoP haiREd BoY
 
10/24 11:29PM
*The MoP hairEd bOY Tkaes perofesSOr PosSIBilkiTIeS Hand* Look….. look….. beyond
 
XenTwo
 
10/24 11:29PM
*Xen is already hating this a bit, when he now noticed the mop haired boy.* We have got to stop meeting like this.
 
ThE MoP haiREd BoY
 
10/24 11:29PM
LOOK
 
*structures start to shape*
 
XenTwo
 
10/24 11:30PM
*Now just looks. Cause what else can he do for the time being.*
 
ThE MoP haiREd BoY
 
10/24 11:30PM
*glamours arise*
 
Kaler Eland
 
10/24 11:30PM
H-huh?! *Reality was distorting…again??*
 
ThE MoP haiREd BoY
 
10/24 11:30PM
*Peoples come to being, buildings, lives. *
 
Romulus Moon Bloodwalker
 
10/24 11:30PM
He grits his teath and glares at PuCk,, a snarl upon his lips as he glares forward.. The triat,… So much war, corruption and for what.. What now, did anything change.. What were the Fae after..
 
ThE MoP haiREd BoY
 
10/24 11:30PM
*The soulless the dark fae, the changelings and the weirdlings.*
 
E.I.R.A
 
10/24 11:31PM
Eira recorded it all, Kida, the Cheshire Cat, ThE MoP haiREd BoY and everything else. She put away her pistol, it would seem that it wasn’t needed at the moment.
 
ThE MoP haiREd BoY
 
10/24 11:31PM
There is just one enemy left
 
Timothy Dane
 
10/24 11:31PM
Timothy sat cross-legged on the ground, tilting his head at the MoP haiREd BoY. “And what’s that?”
 
Sasuke “Sassy” Firemist
 
10/24 11:31PM
^Sass silently watches and so does the Uncle. He frowns. He isn’t too sure as of what happens. He scratches the stubble on his chin as he thinks^
 
Kaler Eland
 
10/24 11:31PM
…o-one enemy? *He asked, head tilting slightly. A glance again, a pained one at that, to Kida, then back to MoP*
 
Professor Possibility
 
10/24 11:31PM
Possi tries to look. “Yes. Yes. Quite. Of course.” She nodded slowly… But looked over her shoulder at the others and just shook her head. She wasn’t getting anything from this. At all. But she did look back to look at the rest of all of… this. Whatever it was. Supposedly this had something to do with anything.
 
Narrator
 
10/24 11:32PM
In the distance the golden storm grows closer.
 
Lightning arcs yellow shades through the night sky.
 
ThE MoP haiREd BoY
 
10/24 11:33PM
“Beware the Jabberwock my friends… with jaws that bight and claws that rend….”
 
The Cheshire Cat
 
10/24 11:33PM
He hUntS eVEN heRE
 
The BuTCher Of TwiNe
 
10/24 11:33PM
<kida turns to look at the sky and grins as she pets cheshys tail then to MoP>
 
Sasuke “Sassy” Firemist
 
10/24 11:33PM
Sass: So we gotta fight something else?
 
Kaler Eland
 
10/24 11:33PM
…”Jabberwock”…? *He asked, confused. Looking between all 3 of the…rather insane people…so confusing*
 
Timothy Dane
 
10/24 11:34PM
“The Vorpal Blade’ll go snicker-snack…” Timothy mutters, feeling a bit of that insanity wisping through his head.
 
Kaler Eland
 
10/24 11:34PM
*Despite fluctuating a slight, the boy still had that calming aura about him. Maybe it would irritate the insane ones? Maybe not? Who knew…but it still held on surprisingly well*
 
E.I.R.A
 
10/24 11:34PM
She didn’t understand, she could not compute. Eira remained quiet and awaited more sensory input.
 
Narrator
 
10/24 11:34PM
Lightning arcs from the sky, and a beast of pure terror is visible in the shadows. A thing of claws and teeth and fangs. A thing like a wolf and a bear and a viper and a demon all merged into an unholy form. It writhes and leers. It is… the Jabberwock.
 
And it watches you.
 
Romulus Moon Bloodwalker
 
10/24 11:35PM
GLARES BACK
 
Professor Possibility
 
10/24 11:35PM
“Ah, yes, of course. Poetry.” Possi sighed. And watched back at the… whatever it was. She wasn’t very impressed. “This tells me nothing.”
 
ThE MoP haiREd BoY
 
10/24 11:35PM
There is only one way
 
XenTwo
 
10/24 11:35PM
How the hell are we suppose to deal with that? *Somebody has to ask it.*
 
*Put the post above Puck’s.*
 
ThE MoP haiREd BoY
 
10/24 11:35PM
Only one solemn task
 
Kaler Eland
 
10/24 11:35PM
. . . .o-oh…god… *A look up into the sky, seeing…that /thing/ whatever it was. So many creatures seemed to have been blended together* W-what….what way?! *He asked to MoP, despite not really knowing what they were even doing anymore*
 
ThE MoP haiREd BoY
 
10/24 11:35PM
** The mop haired boy walks to each of you, and places a tiny bit of honey on your foreheads, as he saysa an ancient fae prayer *
 
You shall be safe
 
The Cheshire Cat
 
10/24 11:36PM
no you gonna die
 
Timothy Dane
 
10/24 11:36PM
“Let’s punch it, then.” Timothy can punch really hard. Not -that- hard, but… really hard. “I’m going to punch it.”
 
ThE MoP haiREd BoY
 
10/24 11:36PM
Hush cat *he hisses*
 
The BuTCher Of TwiNe
 
10/24 11:36PM
<kida covers cheshys mouth a bit as she grins sweetly to MoP>
 
Romulus Moon Bloodwalker
 
10/24 11:36PM
“We don’t have the Shining..” He grumbles at Moppy
 
Narrator
 
10/24 11:36PM
It lurks it stalks, it leers upon the group.
 
Professor Possibility
 
10/24 11:36PM
“…Oh yes. Honey.” She was going to SCREAM. “Honey is the answer. We should just get giant paint rollers, giant pans of honey, and then coat the world in it and chant some nonsense…”
 
Sasuke “Sassy” Firemist
 
10/24 11:36PM
Sass: But some of us are already dead! ^She then winces at the honey. Uncle reluctantly lets Puck put honey on him^
 
Kaler Eland
 
10/24 11:37PM
….u-uhm…w-why the honey? *He had to ask, curious boy is curious, a bit sad and confused too, curious though too. A glance to Kida and Chesh…well he heard that obviously, didn’t help him in feeling /safe/*
 
Narrator
 
10/24 11:37PM
A spine strikes out, suddenly, piercing Romulus through the left eye and into the skull. Then the Jabberwock retracts, and Romulus is eaten.
 
Timothy Dane
 
10/24 11:37PM
“Screw it.” Timothy starts limbering up, stretching his arms and legs. He’s going to run right up to it and whack it in the face. Oh, yeah. Nothing matters, nothing makes sense…
 
Narrator
 
10/24 11:37PM
A hiss, a snarl… and your friend is gone.
 
Romulus Moon Bloodwalker
 
10/24 11:37PM
Ate
 
Sasuke “Sassy” Firemist
 
10/24 11:37PM
Sass: O_O
 
Narrator
 
10/24 11:38PM
A tentacle lashes into Tim and he is strangling for breath.
 
XenTwo
 
10/24 11:38PM
*He sighed, just hearing the cat and Moppy here, but let the honey happen anyways.*
 
Sasuke “Sassy” Firemist
 
10/24 11:38PM
Sass: Oh, my gods! You killed Kenny!
 
E.I.R.A
 
10/24 11:38PM
Eira was not a combat android. While she had some offensive options, they were mainly for self defense. She calculated that she’d let her organic counterparts handle the burden of felling this creature if thats what was demanded of them. Nevertheless did that pistol get back into her grip.
 
Romulus Moon Bloodwalker
 
10/24 11:38PM
Really honestly cant do much, litterally didn’t see it commin, is blind in that eye.. Damns the Dms
 
Narrator
 
10/24 11:38PM
A claw ripes across the left half of Sasukes face.
 
Sasuke “Sassy” Firemist
 
10/24 11:38PM
Uncle: You Bastards!
 
Kaler Eland
 
10/24 11:38PM
omo *Oh….oh….d-dear lord…this was getting demented…they were all…dying…in a way, the boy would have eyes looking all around, in hopes of seeing the impending doom /before/ it hit him*
 
The Cheshire Cat
 
10/24 11:38PM
“Beware the Jabberwock, my son! The jaws that bite, the claws that catch! Beware the Jubjub bird, and shun The frumious Bandersnatch!”
 
Narrator
 
10/24 11:39PM
Just a back handed blow from a tentacle slaps against Kaler, and he flies into mud.
 
Sasuke “Sassy” Firemist
 
10/24 11:39PM
^Sass yelps and the Uncle falls backwards as he is holding her. She holds her eye and she hisses. She forms a fireball in her hand and she hurls it at the creature^
 
Timothy Dane
 
10/24 11:39PM
“Buhbye, guy.” Well, that happened. And then, Tim was hit by a tentacle, which presumably wrapped around his neck. Turning his hands into bone-claws, he grabbed the tentacle and tore away at it as best he could. If he broke free, he would instantly vanish, racing towards the Jabberwock to… KICK it, instead.
 
Narrator
 
10/24 11:39PM
The creature reels as Sass’s fire smacks its side, and more clawed arms shoot out to tear her to pieces.
 
Romulus Moon Bloodwalker
 
10/24 11:40PM
But those that know Romulus, know full well, that didn’t kill him.. The Jabbawok, might start getting a little full suddenly as he rips into Crinos, once he reaches the stomach, turning into a wopping two ton war formed Garou coated in a diamond like skin, with claws as sharp as razor blades.. He starts going to town.. Acid be damned, you can’t melt what he’s made out of.
 
The Cheshire Cat
 
10/24 11:40PM
He took his vorpal sword in hand; Long time the manxome foe he sought— So rested he by the Tumtum tree And stood awhile in thought.
 
Sasuke “Sassy” Firemist
 
10/24 11:40PM
^She hisses as the claws swipe at her. The Uncle looks around for a weapon
 
(Damn enter)
 
XenTwo
 
10/24 11:40PM
*Xen just jumps back a bit, a little distance to be out of the way for the others. And he highly doubts his weapons will do anything good here. No gun will do.*
 
Kaler Eland
 
10/24 11:40PM
Wh- Ohf!! *Dang those things were fast, finding himself slammed pretty hard into the mud below. He was quick to get back up though, out of fear of another attack, now hovering a bit, hoping to get more leverage in keeping himself alive…eyes glowed gold-hot in case of the need to attack*
 
The BuTCher Of TwiNe
 
10/24 11:40PM
<kida just kept petting cheshy as he spoke>
 
Sasuke “Sassy” Firemist
 
10/24 11:41PM
Sass then forms a fiery sword in her hand and she swipes at the claws with it^
 
Narrator
 
10/24 11:41PM
Romulus is vomited at Xen as soon as he starts to do damage, ripping the beasts innards but also ejecting him as a missile at his cohort.
 
XenTwo
 
10/24 11:42PM
*And as if slow down to him, he just simply, took a step to the left while watching Rom fly right by.*
 
The Cheshire Cat
 
10/24 11:42PM
I have seen the dark demeanor of the open broken slaves and I know the resonant response just falls on empty knaves
 
^*(&^ Floats &*^&(
 
E.I.R.A
 
10/24 11:42PM
The bot stayed back, doing what she did best and performed recon on the creature, moving quickly as she focused on avoiding the beastie.
 
Kaler Eland
 
10/24 11:42PM
*With the moment of respite, Kaler would sort of fly his way closer to Kida and that Cat thingy…not before firing a helpful heat-vision ray or two at some of the weird…attacking parts that shot out at the others in their party*
 
Professor Possibility
 
10/24 11:42PM
“Yes, please, do continue on with the poetry.” Possi decided maybe she should just take another seat again so she could tie and untie the laces on her other boot. So she did so. She trotted off a few feet away, sat down on the ground, and went about speedily untying her laces again. “By aaaaall means… spout nonsense to my face, as if there’s anything to be gained or understood here that I can use. Of course. Yes, continue…” She was mumbling now, quite cross.
 
Romulus Moon Bloodwalker
 
10/24 11:43PM
His right clawed hand catches Xens head, lightly, oddly light like a feather, and he twists and vaults back at the Jabbawok now, a sight to behold really, his head snaps back. A usher of breath is taken in. He slams his head forward and suddenly the sound of a hellish inferno fills the air as a breath as hot as the flames of a sun leap forward from his maw, washing the Jabbawok with ungoldly hot flames.. Doubts it’s much more than a distraction
 
Narrator
 
10/24 11:43PM
Kalers beam burns through the beast and it loses one, then two of its limbs. It responds by vomiting acid at the sun childs face.
 
XenTwo
 
10/24 11:43PM
*As if Xen was Isaac and Rom was Carver in a way.*
 
*Player took time to spell both names right.*
 
*Also, for Rom, he gets a bit of a energy boost.*
 
Timothy Dane
 
10/24 11:43PM
And Timmy was kicking the fucking thing. With enough strength to shatter concrete.
 
Sasuke “Sassy” Firemist
 
10/24 11:44PM
^While her uncle retreats from battle, Sass remains. She fights the beast with a sword made from her flames^
 
Narrator
 
10/24 11:44PM
The Jabberwock roars, and throws its entire weight and force at the the Professor, ten m,illion pounds of weight and a preternatural form lshing at her.
 
XenTwo
 
10/24 11:44PM
*As Xen channels some of it to Rom to use up.*
 
Narrator
 
10/24 11:44PM
Even as Sass is slapped by tentacles and Xenny is grabbed by tentacles.
 
Timothy shatters the beings under belly, but it starts to infect and surround his foot.
 
Professor Possibility
 
10/24 11:45PM
“I am a SCIENTIST, you realize… None of this is applicable to my areas of expertise?” She shrugged little, shaking her head. She was really fast in the fingers to be actually unlacing and then relacing her boots with such precision and absolutely no fumbling. “This is all magic balderdash. I do NOT mess about with things that have no regard for anything I respect.” She didn’t even bother trying to move as the roaring foolishness came for her.
 
Kaler Eland
 
10/24 11:45PM
Gah! *Didn’t see that coming, not till it was /that/ close to his face. Kaler had his super-speed to avoid most, but splashes hit his right arm in one or two small drips, as well as his left foot* Owwww! *He almost cursed; he wasn’t one to curse, though hopefully not too damaging; he was that physically tough anyway. What was his next move….*
 
Romulus Moon Bloodwalker
 
10/24 11:45PM
Is mid air! He grabs the Jabbawok! Suddenly, Wings shoot from his back, flaring forward, he tries to hold the beast in mid air.. God bless his Cthuvian heritage.
 
Sasuke “Sassy” Firemist
 
10/24 11:45PM
^Sass acks and falls as soon as she is smacked around. She turns her blade into a fireball, throwing randomly in hopes of getting one of them^
 
Narrator
 
10/24 11:45PM
It is a cancer, a virus, the Jabberwock is the roaring damage that is inherent in this realm
 
“I RULE THE FAE”
 
Its many head scream.
 
Kaler Eland
 
10/24 11:46PM
*Seeing that heat-vision did work, Kaler took to the air again, this time /over/ the beasts body, and fired even more continuous beams, aiming to pierce and perhaps cut through the things spine*
 
XenTwo
 
10/24 11:46PM
*Now Xen be busy dealing with tentacles, fighting off as if he was going into rip & tear mode on them.*