Post a Story

Taking Back Hellifyno – The Final Battle – Part 1

1 Star2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (No Ratings Yet)
Loading...

Harmony
~Had arrived early and if they are in the horrid Rail Spider, she’s in a very foul mood.~
Rae
::is pretty sure we’re in the spider….and is also all transformy and weaver armor wearing somehow::
Harmony
How can you [i]wear[/i] something like that?
Sassy
*my new armor is on as i started to smile in an unsual way. my fair was hidden*
Sassy
*enters as well*
Rae
hey it’s saved my life several times…dont knock it
Zazel
::Zazel opens and closes his fingers stirring the electricity in his body, while floating::
Harmony
Hhm.
Mina
-the flame in her eye seems to flare up, and she clenches her hands, wearing both morphing gloves this time-
Aiden
`goes ahead and transforms as well, flexing and gnashing his teeth together, working himself up, which isn’t hard when surrounded by the damned weaver equipment`
Zazel
::thick veins that run through his body glow with the violet lightning coarsing in his body::
Rae
::wonders why everyone’s so weird about it::
Mina
-is creeped out by that image-
Sassy
*my cat ears and tail came out my dull green human-cat eyes changed into orange glowing cat eyes*
Harmony
~Crosses her arms silently, the very image of disgusted teenage girl~
jayden
::does up her armor and begins to check over whatever weapons she has this time, and ties her hair back::
Havoc
`likes jayden’s color`
jayden
::its pretty lol and thank you Havoc::
Devek Slayter
Mmm…
Mina
-she looks around, seeing who all is coming on this one-
Sassy
*my odd smile laid on devek and then back to the wall i was staring at*
Rae
::stands at the ready, being flamed on…but yawning::
Zazel
::floats and pulls his hoodie over his head, having a knee length, sleeveless jacket with a hood, while floating in the air bobbing lightly, the electricity coarsing through him::
Devek
Is this one split up again Havoc or are we alll together…
Kas
Oh, do i get more of those shooty gun thingys and some armor?
Havoc
All together
Havoc
Full out assault on the capital
Rae
explosions hopefully…
jayden
::looks over at Kas:: shooty gun thingys??
Sassy
*starts to get excited about the thought about explosions*
Devek
Ok….thank….
Kas
The pistol plasma dodads.
Mina
-her left arm is already in the shape of her arm rifle as she puts the other one away and the same kind of flame in her eye flares up over her hand-
jayden
::looks worried and nods and thinks about a short prayer as she shakes her head in sheer amusment at Kas::
Kas
-goes and sits next to Mina- How are you doing tonight?
Sassy
*the effects of the suit that i have gotten from the boy from yesterday took its effect on me. i was very pleased*
Mina
-she shrugs, remaining silent-
Zazel
::sighs::
Kas
-looks worridly down at Mina- Miss Mina, is everything ok?
Daloki
I have troop distribution. Is this a good time to call it out?
Rae
yeah
Havoc
`nods to Daloki`
jayden
::leans back against a wall watching everyone listens to dal::
Mina
-she nods, still silent, dark circles under her eyes as she waves her hand in an “I’m alright” gesture-
Daloki
Jayden: 437 Centaurs, 500 Super Humans, 527 Halo Troopers.
Sassy
*listens boredly. my odd smile faded a bit*
jayden
got it
Daloki
Katie 500 Elves, 362 Shapeshifters
Rae
::wonders if katie got lost::
Havoc
((katie’s not in here yet you’ll have to repeat hers))
Mina
[[She’s still a little afk.]]
Levawitz Wolfcat
*taps his foot*
Daloki
Kas 230 Hobbits, 120 ‘Toons, should keep your penchant for comedy at an all time high. If you want other troops or just more, say so.
Daloki
Mina – 50 ogres, 24 were-animals, 200 sasquatch, 250 manimals.
Mina
-she nods-
Kas
((sweet!!!))
Zazel
Can I go alone?
Daloki
No
Zazel
Dammit.
Sassy
*snickers azt zazel*
Sassy
at*
Zazel
::pouts and crosses his arms::
jayden
::she smirks at Zazel::
Sassy
*my snickering turned into giggling*
Mina
-chuckles quietly-
Daloki
Leva – 49 Smurfs (Rae has 1). You can have other troops if you want them, but you seem to travel light.
Harmony
~Polishes her nails against her dark armor~
Levawitz Wolfcat
I prefer sneaking around alone…
Daloki
Too bad.
Zazel
::hovers in the air, and crosses his legs, sitting in mid air::
Daloki
Oh, Leva, you also get 500 Super humans
Levawitz Wolfcat
… Drat.
Bone/Katie
What about me?
Daloki
Sassy – 130 orcs, 50 kobolds, 100 Worgs and 500 Elves
Levawitz Wolfcat
I can’t go treasure hunting and what not now… *sighs* I like going alone because I can do whatever and get away with it… oh well…
Bone/Katie
*Sighs*
Sassy
ok
Havoc
`shifts out of proportion, his flames lighting up brightly. He walks through the troops, checking over them, using his bolstering aura to improve everyone’s confidence, then ends up leaning against the wall near Jayden, his fire crackling merrily`
Daloki
Katie, 500 Elves, 362 Shapeshifters
Bone/Katie
Okay
jayden
::smiles at Havoc:: all good?
Zazel
Wait a Minute. I have my own forces.
Daloki
Devek – 700 Elves, 500 Super humans, 257 Trolls, 7 Felis
Devek
………….all those damned troops…..Ok….
Mina
[[Damn this library!]]
Daloki
Aiden you have the Garou. Rae, give aerial troops to Zazel, as many as he can handle.
Havoc
`nods, his voice sparkling like a campfire` Yep. This’ll be the last push… if we win this, it’ll all be over. `grins at her, his rows of sharp teeth showing like white pinpoints in the fire` So make sure you live through it, so we can go on our date.
Kas
-Has toons do Wwhose on Firs”t routine to cheer every1 up-
Aiden
`nods`
Zazel
Cant I just take the rest of my Kilvas Knights?
Harmony
~Clears her throat~ I have my own troops as well.
Daloki
Did I get everybody?
Sassy
*sighs*
Rae
::yawns really, really big::
Daloki
Zazel – every last one of our troops wants in on this battle. <bursts out laughing at toons>
Devek
…………..
Daloki
And they need leaders.
Storyteller
As everyone loads up on the rail spider, joining the army, the ramps pull back and reality fades away, replaced by a myriad of bright colors as the spider slips along the thread to Hellifyno.
Mina
[[-grumbles, has to leave in 15 minutes, didn’t realize what time it was-]]
Kas
[[ Noooooo will miss Mina]]
Daloki
Crap … <redistributes Mina’s forces> what’d you have Mina?
jayden
::she blushes firecely:: yes the last push so youd better be careful this time ::she smiles her piercing blue eyes sparkling againt his flames::
Mina
50 Ogres, 24 were-animals, 200 sasquatch, and 250 manimals.
Zazel
::he frowns for some reason, pulling his hoodie tighter, and moving back to another cart with the Aerial forces::
Havoc
`grins` I’ll be fine. And hey, even if I die, my explosion will take out plenty of them. And I’ll be back in a month… so even if you move on, I’ll find you. You can bet on that.
Daloki
I’ll take the big guys, Ogres and Sasquatch.
Rae
havoc no talk about dying…
Havoc
`grins` I won’t die, mom. I’m just saying.
jayden
::she laughs a little:: do even think about it ::her voice warning but playfull::
Daloki
Kas can you handle 24 were-creatures?
Kas
Of course I can handle anythig!
Levawitz Wolfcat
*is tapping his foot again*
jayden
dont
Zazel
::Zazel sighs and begins to sort out his units::
Rae
::sighs::
Aiden
`his pack of garou gathers around him and he begins to pace as they transform, blood lust on their faces`
jayden
::oh god the demons are coming ahhhhhhhh:::
Bone/Katie
*Sighs again*
jayden
::loses the will to spell::
Sassy
*decides to place my troops in order*
Havoc
`reads typoese`
jayden
::good job lol::
Kas
[[is very fluent in typo]]
Mina
[-isn’t, is too good of a speller, and now has to leave-]
Kas
[[laters Mina]]
jayden
::she whispers to him:: besides i’d wait anyway ::leans against the wall again::
Daloki
<hopes Asmo gets Java to work or she herself is going to be buried>
jayden
::can read and write fluent typo::
Storyteller
Reality rushes past you in a blur of colors, then after a while your stomachs lurch as the colors resolve into the muddy browns and grays of Hellifyno, the setting sun leaving a sickly golden glow to shine over the muddy surface of the planet.
Daloki
Rae are you and Zazel working anything out or do you want me to do it?
Kas
[[teaches typo to literate children]]
Zazel
::Zazel and all the Kilvas warriors get down on a knee, and begin to pray, in an isolated cart, as one Kilvas, a MAssive one, named Gilgamesh mutters to Zazel:: “Die with Pride” …::ZAzel answers:: “And Live with Valor”
Devek
Damn it….
Harmony
~Stands by the door, her foot tapping~
jayden
::lmao Kas::
Rae
for flyers?
Daloki
Yeah
Rae
uhh you work it out i guess…
Daloki
He’s the ONLY other flyer I have to lead the aerial troops.
Sassy
(AFK)
Levawitz Wolfcat
*looks out a window*
jayden
::she takes her stele and actives all her runes watching as they glow form siver to purple and back again::
Havoc
`casts his eyes sideways at Jayden and smiles a bit, but doesn’t respond to her as the rail spider comes to a halt, moving across the room to the doors` This is our last chance, everyone. This battle is the most important one we’ve faught so far. Keep yourselves alive, keep your troops alive, but above all, LET’S GIVE THEM HELL!
Kas
-plays with the plasma pistol domathatchers thingys-
Daloki
Okay – Zazel gets 170 Sivak Draconians, 148 Harpies, 200 Fairies, 100 Rocs.
Aiden
`his garou let out whooping howls and he snaps his jaws together like applause`
Zazel
< whats left of my Knights? >
Daloki
(don’t have figures on that, Zazzy)
Sassy
*decides to use my elves 1st. biggest group*
Havoc
(( i think there are still like 1k or 2k kilvas left ))
Havoc
(( they’re farther down on the list, dal ))
Zazel
::sucks at math::
Zazel
8000 -2235
Daloki
Asmo your troops: 1125 Vampires, 155 Balors, 121 Durri, 15 Hellhounds.
jayden
::she smiles at Havoc but doesnt look at him as she keeps placing her stele around her runes and checking over her blades and guns::
Daloki
(I missed them then)
Rae
(( look across the page zaz, where it has the numbers… ))
Rae
(( 5765 yay mental math ))
Asmo
Okay Got it.
Sassy
(lol. rae0
Sassy
)*
Havoc
Are we ready?
jayden
::lends zaz her calculater::
Zazel
< around 6k alright >
Daloki
Well Zazel Rae HAS to have help with the other Aerial troops and you’re the only other flyer we have.
Harmony
Can we go?
Levawitz Wolfcat
*is ready to go*
Daloki
(we’re on the way, aren’t we?)
Zazel
So the ENITIRE Airspace is mine?
Daloki
Yours and Rae’s.
Rae
I’ll be in there with you, if you need help i’ll order people around
Havoc
`slams his flaming fist down on the button to extend the ramps and the massive doors open. He and his elite squad are the first ones down the ramp toward the city`
Storyteller
Before you stands the capital city of Consequence. What was once a testament to the strength and beauty of the magical races, a shining jewel that nestled along the side of a mountain, is now a battered, skeletal framework of war. Cottages and elaborate stone structures were torn down and replaced by ugly, purely functional concrete rectangles, built for efficiency by the slayers. Yet even these are now simply husks, broken walls jutting up into the sky, the city a mass of rubble and ruin from the two days worth of bombardment by the Resistance fleet.
Zazel
WOO
Zazel
I owe the enitre fleet a beer
Sassy
*takes my 500 elves and make them into groups on 10 thus 50 groups*
Kas
-has toons turn into the Dallas cheerleaders and cheer everyone as the exit the spider-
Daloki
<is exhausted already>
Harmony
~She leaves the interior of the spider at nearly the same time as her brother, the shadows moving in curious circles along the ground beside her as she lazily flaps her skeletal wings and move into the sky~
Devek
*Devek follows after havoc….*
Zazel
::Zazel and the enitre aerial force rocket into the air::
Storyteller
The streets are cluttered with broken bits of building and plumes of smoke rise up in the air in the distance. The few buildings that are still intact look out of place in the ruined landscape, and the entire area seems deathly quiet. The old capitol building, a castle with great spires and turrets, formerly stood on the side of the mountain, overlooking the sprawling city beneath it. Now more than half the castle has been shattered, the pristine white stones falling in shambles down the side of the mountain like so much litter.
Rae
::gives dal coffee then hops up into the air quickly, helping them get used to zaze’s command::
jayden
:places her troops into their groups and looks out over the city laeding them out of the spider her guns ready::
Levawitz Wolfcat
*walks out and looks around, his troops following*
Kas
Goooooooooo Team!!!
Kent Wolfe
(Ello. Is it too late for me to kick some ass?)
Storyteller
The castle now overlooks only a graveyard, and yet despite half of it being broken down if you squint you can see cannons mounted on some of the more sturdy walls that still stand. Considering the disrepair of the rest of the city, this must be their stronghold. You are about half a mile away from the base of the mountain. All is eerily quiet, but for the marching of your troop exiting the spider and forming into their ranks.
Rae
(( hell no it’s not ))
Aiden
`jogs down the ramp, his group following him like a tightly organized cluster`
Kent Wolfe
(Any place that I should “spawn?”)
Zazel
::Zazel and the Kilvas Ask nicely to get in battle groups with the Aerial Forces::
jayden
::she fowns as she looks around:: bet this place was beautiful once ::she mutters::
Havoc
`points at the castle` That’s where we’ve got to get to. It’s their base, it’s the only place that’s been able to stand up to our bombardment.
Rae
(( just hop out of the spider and start running with us, we’re destroying the place soonish ))
Sassy
*my elves and i exited the spider. i’ve lit my hands on fire. the fires’ glow was rather dark*
Luna White
*appers out of a shadow* im came to help
Kas
Oh. Can I get my Worg mount “eclipse to ride into battle?
Levawitz Wolfcat
*looks around, his troops right at his side*
Devek
*Devek orders 350 elves to the left and the other 350 to the right and to stay behind everyone and to keep their bow up and drawn.*
Rae
::hovers above the ground patrols, in this mission she’s going to respawn as many of teh lfying troops as possible if they fall::
Kent Wolfe
~Kent exits the spider, seeing his first landscape of battle. He almost forgets to follow the troops moving in for an attack~
Zazel
::is Eat in RL. so will be slow::
Havoc
Everybody keep spread out, we’ll have to pick our way across all this rubble. Keep your eyes open. It’s too quiet…
Rae
::tells zaz he’s not the only one….::
Sassy
(*is eating as well*)
Havoc
Make your way to the castle. We’ll rally at the walls. Everybody keep your coms on, and stay in touch
Havoc
MOVE OUT
Bone/Katie
*Walks out of the rail spider*
Asmo
sends the Balors and Hellhounds into the shadowrealm with the Durri. The Vamps form into Clans and play to their particular strengths with Asmo coordinating their movements thru both physical and psychic means.
jayden
::nods to Havoc and moves her trops out in their groups keeping seven halos with her::
Zazel
::Has an Idea:;
Aiden
`the garou drop to all fours and begin to lope into the city, their noses sniffing at the air, alert to danger, organizing into a loose pack formation`
Harmony
~Harmony lays on her stomach on a platform of inky blackness, eyes dark enough to match that surface scan the horizon. Excitement wars in her as she looks forward to the chaos.. the destruction that will come.~
Zazel
::All Kilvas Forces Begin a Lightning Bombing Run::
Sassy
*i’ve scattered my elf troops and i ran into the battle feild killing slayers when they came at me*
Daloki
(KENT! YES! Let me give you some troops!)
Rae
::follows zaz?::
Kent Wolfe
~Kent turns his com on making sure it works~ Testing…testing…good. ~Kent goes over to the far right flank scanning for any possible enemies~
Luna White
*appers next to dal* how can i help
Kas
-gives battle speech- Toons make the enemy laugh to death or at least distract them with shananagins, Hobbits shoot the enemy between the eyes when they are luaghing at the toons, Were critters look at the enemy as if they were chicken and you havent eatten in days.
Kent Wolfe
(Yay! I’m a commander! =P)
jayden
::she holds her guns ready uneased by the quiet as she moves steadily through the rubble::
Havoc
`he and his group take one of the more cluttered streets, being a smaller group than some of the others it’s easier for them to pick their way through. His giants push rubble aside to clear for the smaller beings`
jayden
::loves Kas speech::
Zazel
::from the Distance. The Kilvas Uses The Lances as Prongs to aim condensed lighting balls into the distance at the Capital::
Devek
*He also orders the super humans in half and off to two sides…*
Zazel
“Artillery Ready”
Sassy
*oocly thinks ic kas shoulda kept it on the spider though*
Levawitz Wolfcat
*has his smurfs on his right, and his superhumans on the left*
Kas
-hops up on his awesome Worg mount- Lets do this Eclipse.
Kent Wolfe
~Kent puts on his titanium-knuckled gloves getting ready for any close encounters~
Bone/Katie
*Makes her troops into smaller groups and then they spread out*
Devek
*The troll are ordered in the middle and his Felis stand behind him.*
Storyteller
As the resistance soldiers pick their way through the treacherous roads, everything is silent. Not a bird caws, not a rock falls. A rat scampers across the path in front of Devek, the only movement for miles.
Devek
*Devk watches the rat and frowns.*
Devek
Devek**
Daloki
<has missed almost the entire description of the city, hopes that won’t lead her to her doom>
Sassy
*does not attack walks carefully. i’ve scaned the scene with my glowing orange at eyes*
Bone/Katie
{My friend Allice12 wants you guys to send friend requests to her}
Asmo
*25 Assamite assassins begin working their way thru the devasted city blending into the surrounding so well ninja’s would have a hard time finding them.*
Rae
::surveys the area with a frown, thinking it oddly fishy that it’s so damn quiet…maybe the bombs had scared them all away::
Storyteller
With a loud squeak and puff of fur, suddenly the rat explodes in a mist of blood and fur as a plasma round immolates the poor creature where it stands. With that, an overpoweringly loud battle cry rises up into the air, seeming to shake the ground you stand on.
jayden
::she semds the halo troopers and the centaurs and the super humans out in different directions evenly spread::
Bone/Katie
Oh shit…..
Rae
(( katie, please keep ooc stuff out of the room, so no one gets distracted ))
Kas
-my troops fan out proceeding ahead looking for any sign of enemy activity-
Devek
Son of a bitch…..
Sassy
*looks down* oh dear….. scary slayers…..
Sassy
*said sarastic like*
Bone/Katie
{Sorry}
Storyteller
Waves of slayer soldiers, human and robotic drones, begin to pour out of the broken buildings all around you. Rubble is pushed to the side as traps open up, contingents of slayers pouring out to the offensive. Plasma shots and machine gun fire erupts around you all, and the sky goes dark as metallic vultures take off from the capitol building.
jayden
::looks up and here troops all ready themselves as the cry all poised ready to fight to the death::
Zazel
” Kilvas Lightning Units Opening Fire “
Levawitz Wolfcat
*is standing stillessly, his smurfs now behind him, but the superhuman are in front of him*
Bone/Katie
*Turns into ablack and white cat with a blood red collar studded with robotic cat and dog teeth. Then black bat wings come out of her back as her cloak sinks into her fur*
Zazel
::The Kilvas Units. Positioned in the Air, Begin to Fire Heavy Blasts Of Lightning At The Slayer formations::
Devek
*Devek throws up a force field around he andthe felis.*
Daloki
<many of the NPCs have better armor tonight, now using Elexin’s nanotech armor with, in some cases, Weaver armor over that. Centaurs, Kobolds, Hobbits and others are better protected tonight than in the past>
Aiden
`without hesitation the garou leap at the oncoming soldiers, weaving through the robotics to find human flesh. Aiden seems heedless of bullets whizing past him, ricocheting off his armor as he heads for his targets`
Rae
::stands next to the kilvas, firing a large wave of thick heat behind the lightning to aid in faster travel of it and for it to be hotter and harder. standing almost stationary in the air even as they come closer::
Sassy
*my flaming hands gotten hotter as i ran to the first slayer that came after me. my troops start to fire their guns*
Kas
-has toons look like the most frightening thing he knows (Miss Katie with a hammer) and start bonking the enemy on the heads-
jayden
::her troops all open fire taking out slayers and drones alike, she fires her gun and also opens a steady syream of fire on the oncoming slayers::
Asmo
sends orders for the Balors to begin their assaults.
Zazel
::the Roc’s high in the air, begin to drop boulders down onto the formations::
Zazel
::splits his troops with Raelin because shes a BADASS Aerial to Ground Attacker::
Kas
-hobbits open fire with expert marksmanship picking off the enemy at long distance-
Bard
Drones pound their metallic feet into the ground as they march forward, their plasma weapons trained on Sassy and her troops. Another swarm of vultures attacks from below, ripping into the Kilvas sending the lightning.
Storyteller
A group of gorillas with rocket launchers built into their arms leaps off the top of a building at Devek, sending a barrage of missiles at him and his felis, exploding all round the force field he throws up. One of them shoots off a disrupter charge to interfere with the force field
Bone/Katie
*Leaps onto a slayer and kills it*
Zazel
::The Kilvas Defensive teams opening up fire with Lightning cannons strapped to there arms with extreme aim, they rain a halo down onto the vultures and the Lightning Shower Continues::
Kas
-pushes forward on his worg mount with the were critters acting as his elite guard-
Daloki
<her group of Carolyn’s super human soldiers, broken into groups of 10-20, coolly take cover where they can and begin picking off Slayers and lobbing heavy-shrapnel/concussive grenades at the robots>
Harmony
~Yawning boredly the shadows around her shiver as hideous fomori burst from the rubble and leap on near by slayer soldiers. Their picks are mostly human, so their breath distracts them into wanting a cigarette while they tear out their spines. Harmony, herself, quickly finds higher atmosphere where she can control her puppets while missing the vultures.~
Levawitz Wolfcat
((sadly has to go…))
Luna White
*appers next to devek and combindes her sheild with his to make it stronger*
Storyteller
A wave of super drones bears down on Jayden, they are shoulder to shoulder across the path she tries to traverse. Their weapons are hot, firing lasers into the oncoming resistance. One of the drones breaks free of the line and dives at Jayden with a rotating saw buzzing for her head
jayden
::spliting the groups up she sends halos to concentrate on drones centaurs to conentrate on slayers and the super humans on the oncoming vultures all of them still to attack anything that attacks them, she puls out her blade stil firing her gun as she swings the blade at the torso of and oncoming slayer::
Devek
BASTARDS!!!*Devek fires of dozens of shots at the gorillas.*
Sassy
*i’ve started to make some fire orbs and throwing them at the enemy. i was smiling because something was burning. my elf troops continues to fire at the enemy rapidly. 2 groups of elves and i attacked the enemy at close range. a group dies as we’ve charged at them*
Daloki
<sighs and takes over the smurfs and an additional 500 of Carolyn’s soldiers>
Bard
As the Kilvas focus on driving attacks forward and below, another swarm approaches from above. Their beaks drive into the Kilvas’ flesh and their armor.
Storyteller
Robots break into bits of shrapnel from Daloki’s super soldiers, but some of them dive onto the grenades and use the explosions of themselves to send more deadly bits of shrapnel back at the resistance
Asmo
** The Balors randomly begin stepping in and out of the shadowrealm releasing swathes of hellfire on the Slayer units targeting the drones first …. meanwhile the Durri begin forming Ice beneath Slayers to make their movements difficult as the hellhounds emerge from the shadows long enough to rip straggling Slayer soldiers into the shadowrealm where they are ripped to shreds. **
Storyteller
Human soldiers shriek as they are dragged into the shadow realm, their buddies trying to help them but falling on their asses on the ice
Bard
A Baboon leaps between the Worgs near Kas’ left and deposits bananas in each of the giant wolve’s mouths, the grenades exploding a few seconds afterward.
jayden
::she slides out of the way the drone firing up at it as she slide under it straight between its legs, flipping onto her feet she shoots at its back for good measure::
Zazel
::The Kilvas begin to claw, and charge there special metallic armor with the lighting super heating the metals as the fight off the Vultures, Zazel, being over charged, Fires a Massive Bolt of lightning into a Slayer controlled building::
Storyteller
Several of the gorrillas explode from Devek’s shots, but one gets through, putting its rocket launcher arm in his face and with a shriek, fires point blank
Luna White
*sends her shadows to go after the gorillas*
Rae
::scowling she covers herself with her flaming heat, the metal vultures melting before they can get close. quickly she expands the area around her so that ones coming near also melt. right after this stunt she’s assaulted again by the beaks that are too close and uses the same technique::
Havoc
`giants flank him, lifting boulders from the path and throwing them like bowling balls into the oncoming drones, knocking them to the side like so many toy soldiers. He himself sends volleys of flames at the attackers, his voice shouting out to roar orders to his group`
Bone/Katie
*Turns into human quickly and she still has her batwings. Then she says something in german and snakes made out of very deadly poison start to slam into slayers*
jayden
::the halo group she is with fire mercilessly at the drones coming towards them::
Kas
-is sent flying through the air by the banana blast so decides to end battle quickly so turns the toons into the most powerful creature he knows (Zazel) they all sneeze at once destroying anything in thier path and several small islands-
Storyteller
The drone goes over Jayden and gets shot in the back, toppling over onto one of her super human flank guards, crushing the man and then exploding
Devek
*Devek, on instinct, grabs the gorillas arm, crushing the passage of the missile.*
Storyteller
the gorilla arm explodes as devek halts the missile, the entire creature blowing up in his face, its metal teeth embedding in devek’s chest as they break apart from the body
Sassy
*i’ve hissed and groaned in pain but my armor (provided by the chimera) and my vampiric healing helped make the new wounds go away as we fought*
Bone/Katie
*She keeps forming the snakes made out of the deadly poison into the slayers*
Bard
Vultures erupt in blazing metal from the power of the lightning, sending white-hot shrapnel into the Kilvas’ face. As Zazel fires at the building, a ground patrol blasts a plasma cannon from right underneath him.
Kas
-hobbits continue to snipe slayers from afar with hyper accurate shots-
Daloki
<centaurs, their bodies now coated in armor, are devastating with their arrows against the living Slayers, and keep moving to make themselves more difficult targets to hit>
Storyteller
A horde of wasps descends from the sky and covers the garou attackers, their vicious little stingers stabbing at every bit of exposed flesh and fur, crawling in their large ears and up their noses
Devek
*Devek staggers backwards, growling angrily forcing the teeth from his chest.*
Bard
A group of human survivors standing behind the toons fires grenades at their backs.
jayden
::she scowls:: fucking basterd drones:: she moves them all forwards firing at anything coming within her range her blade crashing into drones as she moves swiftly towards them::
Aiden
`the Garou retaliate by dipping into the Umbra to avoid the wasps, popping back into reality to knock the little beings off their bodies, howling with pain and crushing as many metallic insects as possible`
Bone/Katie
*Stabs a katana blade covered in poison into one of the slayer’s back*
Luna White
*sends kunai at the gorillas*
Kas
-hobbits snipe anthing attacking the toons from behind, above or thier flanks-
Sassy
*the elves continued to fire at the enemies being careful not to harm their friends . when the drones gotten close to them they start to do hand to whatever combat and shooting the living snot outa them*
Daloki
<the now-armored Sasquatch are stomping through, each creating its own personal mayhem, no two of them together>
Storyteller
A troupe of monkeys lands on the backs of the centaurs, ruthlessly stuffing explosive bananas into the chinks of their armor, trying to ride the man-horses into each other and leaping off at the last moment
Harmony
~The fomori are ferocious in their methods of attack. They hide in the shadows of buildings and ledges and jump out at unsuspecting slayers, dragging them to their deaths by the barbs on their knees and elbows. Some of the fomori are destroyed when they are too slow, so they move faster, quickly learning how to fight well.~
Daloki
<toons leap into the air going EEEEEEEEEYAAAAAH! and have scorched tails>
Storyteller
The slayer katie stabs goes down in a screaming pile of paralytic mess, the poison rapidly moving through his blood stream. however one of his friends leaps on katie’s back, stabbing a dagger into her shoulder
Daloki
<although perhaps 15 don’t make it>
Zazel
::Zazel barly avoids the cannon, as the plasma burns his left side, the Kilvas shake off the shrapnel, having thick armor plating, and a few of them decent from injuires, as they aim down now, and fire a vollet of thick lighting bolts at the ground, like Glassing attacks::
Daloki
<18 Centaurs are killed by the troop of monkeys>
jayden
::she shoots at the monkeys as super humans try to remove as many explosives as possible::
Bard
Sassy’s elves are attacked with a barrage of machine gun fire, tearing into their faces and bodies as they scream their allegiance to the slayers.
Storyteller
Robotic minotaurs bear down on Havoc’s group, their horns dipped down and gleaming wickedly, aiming for his chest and for the torsos of his bodyguards
Rae
::quickly, she flies around to avoid some vultures, firing fireballs behind her and in front of her to avoid being killed::
Bone/Katie
*Cries out in pain as the dagger goes into her shoulder. Then she grabs the slayers and takes the dagger out of her shoulder, despite the pain. Then the blade gets covered in poison and she stabs the slayer in the chest*
Havoc
`barely dodges to the side as a minotaur comes at him, grabbing it by the horns and jerking roughly up on the body, kicking at the creature’s legs to knock it to the ground. He stands on the things chest and wrenches mightily, pulling the head off in a bunch of circiutry, and then flings it at one of the approaching attackers`
Bone/Katie
slayer*
Zazel
<::stuffs his face with food and gets back to rolepages::>
Storyteller
Katie’s slayer spits foam at her, cursing, and sprays his life blood all over her as he dies
Kent Wolfe
(Let’s pray to God that the chat doesn’t freeze on me again…)
Luna White
shadow grip! * shadow claw wraps around a bunch of gorillas crushing there bones*
Storyteller
Snakes the size of giant tunnel worms come up out of the ground and begin to attack the Hellhounds, attempting to swallow them and drag them under the earth
Bone/Katie
52q11111
Bard
Plasma cannons jolt up at the attacking Kilvas as the vultures draw ever closer, metal talons and beaks clawing and pecking for the eyes. A sniper on a nearby building aims at Kas’ face and takes fire.
Daloki
<tells several groups of her super human soldiers to cover the backs of those who are still launching grenades, laser fire and plasma fire at groups of Slayers and robots>
Sassy
*another 2 groups died due to the barrage of bullets. i’ve hissed and ran over to help out my troops. i’ve started to surround myself in a ring of fire creating spikes. some orbs came out to only hit the enemies as my elves backed behind me as they continue to shoot*
Bone/Katie
*Frowns in disgust as the blood gets on her. Then the blood disappears*
jayden
::moves her troops forwards pushing them through the drones attacking them heavily as they bare down hard on them::
Aiden
`using the cover of the Umbra he darts through the rubble, occassionally popping out to tear the throat out of a human slayer or a group of drones, but mostly he stays hidden, he and his pack utilizing the shadows and chaos of the battlefield to strike`
Devek
*Devek flicks the switch on his lightsaber and twists the hilt, revealing blades on both ends.*
Daloki
<some Ogres grab at the huge snakes and start tying knots in them>
Zazel
::The Kilvas break formations clawing at the Vultures, while a team of roc’s in a straight nose dive, barrel down onto the cannon below them::
Bone/Katie
*Stabs the katana into another slayer’s back*
Kent Wolfe
~Kent sends 50 of his elves and 50 of his manimals over to his left flank and another 50 each onto the right flank with the rest of his forces attacking the oncoming forces. Kent’s eyes turn a ferocious red as he apporaches the Slayers~

Storyteller
A sabertoothed cat leaps off teh top of a broken building at devek. Its massive jaws come swinging down at him, the huge teeth aimed for his shoulder, then lasers fire out of the teeth, burning into his body
Bard
High flying vultures attack Harmony with mini-machine guns that poke out of their maws. The cannon fires at Zazel’s attacking rocs point blank now, firing down the massive birds rather easily.
Storyteller
The ground under jayden and her soldiers erupts in a thicket of ten foot long spikes, wickedly impaling everything across the street
Bard
Large, robotic drones march to meet Kent and his troops in a blaze of plasma fire.
Devek
*Devek aims the saber up and falls under the beast, being bitten a clawed.his healing kicks in quickly as he pushes against the beast.*
Harmony
~Harmony rolls into the Umbra, disappearing from the attack and reappearing far away, a cloud of inky black appearing around the vultures and closing in on them from all sides, crushing them to pieces.~
Storyteller
The swarms of insects continue to harry the garou, using their trackign systems to follow after the irritating foes who keep popping in and out of existence
Daloki
<tanks begin rolling up both behind them and between buildings – Dal identifies buildings that have snipers in them and has the tanks start blasting those>
Zazel
:: One Roc. Using another as a Shield. Smashes ther bodys down onto the Cannon, As the Kilvas fire back on the Cannon Emplacement::
Storyteller
Metal claws rake at Devek’s shoulders, its weight impressive. The damn thing must be made of lead. Its tail fires out a laser blast at some of his men who attempt to help him
Bone/Katie
*The katana disappears as she forms balls of fire into lions and then slams the fire lions into drones and human slayers*
Daloki
<other tanks fire at structures whose walls come crashing down, crushing groups of Slayers and robots who have not get been deployed>
jayden
::leaps out of the way of the spikes ten centaurs becoming impaled as are 13 superhumans the halo trops being further forwards unaffected::
Storyteller
Rocket launchers begin to focus on the tank fire, exploding the ground beneath them and around them
Kent Wolfe
~Kent dodge rolls left and right in order to avoid the plasma fire and punches a robotic drone square in its chest area using his metallic gloves. The robot goes down and Kent uses it as cover from other plasma fire~
Rae
::heats up the cannons on the ground dramatically, expanding it until the machines erupt mid-fire. as she does this her attention is nearly stopped by a blast coming within an inch of her damn face::
Luna White
*goes to devek with two of her blades in hand* i got your back!
Daloki
<still other tanks fire on the locations of the rocket launchers>
Bard
The drone utilizes it’s self-destruct mechanism and erupts around Kent as he uses it as a shield.
Devek
AH!! FUCK!*He rams his fist up into the creatures neck and fires a bolts from the gauntlet.*…NO LEAVE ME AND GO HELP SOMEONE ELSE!!!
Havoc
`presses forward, running through the streets now, like a ball of flame beckoning for others to move forward. All that can be seen of him is a huge ball of fire, cutting a swath through the enemies, leavign a melted pile of scrap behind him`
Bone/Katie
*Her black back wings start to flap and she hovers in the air and she is wearing her cloak again. She stays making the fire lions and slamming them into the slayers and drones*
Bard
The cannon also explodes both of the Rocs falling down on it.
Bone/Katie
bat*
Luna White
*nods her head and leaves*
Rae
::reorganizes the rocs and uh something else so they use hteir big beaks to crush the tiny bodies of the vultures::
Daloki
<one of the tanks suddenly is blown 15 feet into the air flying sideways and crashing down, killing its occupants, a Sasquatch and an Ogre, as well as crushing all Slayers and robots in their immediate vicinity>
Storyteller
The sabertooth bites down on Devek’s gauntlet futilely, its huge teeth clamping down on him, then the bolt fires and blasts the circuitry through the back of its head and it goes limp, no longer raking at him, but still clamped over his arm, its dead robotic eyes staring glaringly up at him
Kent Wolfe
~Unexpecting the self-destruct, Kent gets sent flying back with his head starting to bleed. He slowly gets up and looks at the battlefield with some blurry vision~
Sassy
*my troops continue to fight off the enemy as i continue to burn the enemy*
jayden
::moves her men forward telling them to take caution as they move past the spikes and onwards attacking slayers and drones, her blade slicing through a slayer as she runs past him::
Devek
*Devek rolls the moster off of him and tears away the creaturs jaw to free his own arm.*
Bard
A plasma cannon aims up at Raelin and fires rapidly at her and the Rocs that have become focused on eating the vultures.
Devek
creatures**
Storyteller
The brother of the slayer Jayden just cut in half comes at her with a kamikaze scream. He fires a blast of plasma at her chest and then sends a lightsaber arcing down toward her throat
Bard
A grenade rolls by Sassy’s feet and explodes under her.
Kas
-orders troops forward as he falls to the ground-
Storyteller
The sabertooth takes off a large hunk of Devek’s arm with it, a last feeble attempt to hurt him even in its death
Luna White
*appers by kas* i came to help
Daloki
<well guarded by super soldiers, she sweeps through Slayers’ minds looking for the commanders, killing any she finds>
Kas
Go ahead, I will be… fine in.. a… minute!
Kent Wolfe
~Kent orders his troops to be ready of a flash grenade that he is about to through to the enemy, yet Kent has no grenade. He rushes into the mass of robots. Kent then says…~ OOKAMI RYUUKEN!
Devek
tsk……*Devek winces and breathes deeply while the chunk in the arm heals.*
Storyteller
A man with a mind protection helmet appears out of the ground beneath Daloki, a trap door opening under her feet and dropping her into a pit. The man headbutts her, laughing madly and trying to stab her with a laserdagger
Bone/Katie
*Swings a dagger at a group of slayers and it cuts them in half. Then she catches it and watches the slayers die*
Sassy
*the impact made me fly with some of the other elves. a group dies due to the impact and flames. i’ve rolled and then went on all fours and started to attack all the enemies*
Rae
::flies back into a pile of vultures to avoid the plasma guns, then yelps as one nearly pecks her eye out, surrounding herself with fire to melt them away::
Zazel X. Lunarclaw
::Zazel holds his hand over his head, and sends down 4 massive Lightning bolts from the sky onto the cannon::
Luna White
*helps him* im not leaving you * sends her shadows to help the troops*
Storyteller
More minotaurs charge at Havoc’s group, goring his troops, meeting the giants head on
Bard
The group around Kent rushes towards him, surrounding him on all sides in a blaze of plasma and machine gun cover fire.
Kas
Please just Go!!!!
Kent Wolfe
~A flash of light surrounds Kent, possibly blinding the robots, and with his own troops aware of this, they take the advantage and attack. Kent has now transformed into his inner wolf demon, Wolfe.~
Havoc
`fire whips from his arms, melting the minotaurs feet to the ground so they end up trampling each other`
Luna White
*goes with the troops leaving kas*
Asmo
appears in the midst of a group of Slayers swinging the Ruby Mace in a wide arc incinerating the hapless soldiers he strikes before disappearing again from their midst.
jayden
::she turns her shoulder to the plama blast so her chest doesnt take the brunt tus twisting her body away and sliding to the ground she ywists her body away from the slayers saber and forces him to pass over the top of her plunging her blade deeply into his stomache and ripping up into his ribcage shoveing him over the top of her as she does::
jayden
*plasma
Devek
*Fires off more shots from the gauntlets at any oncoming enemies, waiting for the next biggest thing to attack him.*
Bone/Katie
*Kills many more slayers by stabbing them with poisoned daggers and knives*
Aiden
`makes his way across the battlefield to the gorup of minotaurs attacking his son, his pack following, looping around the creatures, finding the ones that are melted to the ground and slamming into them, their claws tearing apart the metal like butter`
Daloki
<slices at his jugulars with knives in both hands, then ducks and stabs deep into his groin for the femoral artery. The laser dagger cuts a slice over her left shoulder and down the shoulder blade before he staggers back, bleeding out quickly>
Kent Wolfe
~Wolfe jumps high into the air with his muscular legs and rips off the arms of one of the robots and then kicks another to his left side. He then grabs a robot from his rear and throws it to one on his left~
Harmony
~The fomori continue to slip from their pockets and pull the enemy in while Harmony sits comfortably in near space, protected by a ball of blackness~
Sassy
(afk)
Bard
A robotic baboon tosses a grenade banana into Kent’s pants, seconds later it explodes.
Storyteller
entrails pour all over jayden as the mans life leaks out all over her, his last dying words ones of hatred
Kent Wolfe
(Wolfe doesn’t have pants…o_o)
Daloki
<a Slayer mini-robot grabs Kent’s danglies>
Bard
Vultures continue to do havoc on the troops in the sky, viciously tearing them apart.
Storyteller
flying saucers come whirling through the air like deadly frisbees with blades, aimed straight at Devek’s head, cutting off the limbs of several of his troops at his side
Kent Wolfe
(Meh… That’ll have to do…)
jayden
::smiles at the mans words shoving him to one side and standing over him, she looks at him disgusted, and moves on to the next slayer::
Storyteller
A grenade lands in the pit daloki’s sitting in
Asmo
** Assamites have lured a small group of Slayers into the entrance of a decimated theatre… as they enter they trip a trap made of microfine nanotube wire stretched nearly to the breaking point .. it is suddenly released coiling around them and slicing thru armor flesh and bone as if it is butter. **
Bone/Katie
*Turns back into the black and white cat. Then she lands on a smallish group of slayers, crushing them, which kills them*
Rae
::uses a wave of heat to start melting and rapidly expanding the heat inside several of the machine vulture thingys, plowing them through with her claws::
Zazel X. Lunarclaw
::throws lightning bolts down onto the slayer formations to where its a lightning storm from the sky::
Daloki
(is there a tunnel underground giving access to the pit, or was the guy just waiting in an exitless pit?)
Storyteller
the screams of dying slayers fills the air as the theater collapses. One of the men had a detonation charge strapped to his chest, and as he explodes so do all thegrenades of his fellows, the entire area going up like a miniature mushroom cloud around the assamites
Kent Wolfe
Oh no you didn’t….. ~Wolfe has a ferocious look on his face as he rips off the slayer mini-robot into many pieces.~ Manimals! Surpress fire! Elves! Left flank!
Kas
-my hobbits continue to snipe from afar while the toons engage the enemy in hand to hand-
Devek
*Devek bends backward and avoids the blades aimed at him, then firing off shots from the gauntlets quickly, then reducing the the with to make them harder to detect and dodge.*
Storyteller
the pit was about eight feet deep and enough to house three men, there are no exits other than straight back up
Luna White
*joins the toons with her blades*
Bone/Katie
*Turns back into human and combines fire and deadly poison. Then she slams the very deadly combination into slayers and drones*
Bard
Human slayers fry as the lightning rains down on them, a series of grenades flung high into the air so they explode from the nearby lightning.
Storyteller
Cannon fire starts to explode around Havoc’s troops as he nears the base of the mountain, taking out great swaths of the ground and sending bodies and robots and earth flying up in huge gouts
Zazel X. Lunarclaw
Raelin I need Your Teamwork.
Bard
A drone runs straight at Kas with a chainsaw, the robot deadly and quick as it moves.
Aiden
`dives out of the way of the cannon fire, making sure his son’s all right and tearing apart more minotaurs, blood thirst showing in his eyes`
Rae
sorry im being goddamn pecked to death!
Bone/Katie
Kas! Duck!
Kent Wolfe
~With Kent Wolfe’s elves taking the left flank of the robots, and the manimals surpressing fire in front of them, Wolfe goes lone-wolf and takes the right flank.~
Zazel X. Lunarclaw
::starts to fight off the vultres around Raelin with Lightning blasts::
jayden
::halo troops continue their heavy assult on the drones as the super humans continue to rip apart slayers the centaurs wlidly attcking everything in their path working they way forwards::
Sassy
*the troops of eleves retreated and my orgs came out. i’ve put them into groups of 5 thus giving us a total of 26 groups and attaked*
Bone/Katie
*Forms fire balls into a fire lion and slams it into the drone going after Kas, not even harming Kas*
Havoc
`starts focusing his flame on the cannon fire as it comes down, sending blasts of force to alter their direction and trying to melt them so they rain death down on their own troops`
Kas
-lies on ground and fires pistol at the drone-
Kent Wolfe
(Is my platoon next to some other group(s)?)
Rae
::when she gets some breathing room, she starts lobbing down huuuge balls of flame at where plasma fire is coming from, taking out the cannons efficently though she’s nearly blinded by the shrapnel that keeps hitting her eyes::
Storyteller
A team of human slayers with shields comes stamping toward jayden like a roman phalanx, their rail guns firing at her and her halo troops as they stomp over their dead comrades
Daloki
<bends her knees and jumps for the upper edge, her hands outstretched while her knees come to her chest, catching the ground at the edge with her palms, meaning to push herself into a somersault, but the grenade goes off studding her boots, knees and thighs with shrapnel before soldiers’ hands grab her and pull her away>
Bard
Slayers jump from a nearby building near Sassy’s troops and begin to rain fire down on them.
Kas
Thanks Katie!!!
Storyteller
Metallic wolves come tearing down the mountain and leap into the fray, diving at their garou counterparts, iron teeth snapping on fur and flesh
Kas
-continues to lie on ground-
Aiden
`one of his men is killed by the pack of wolves, his tail being ripped out from the root so he loses his balance, then the rest tear his throat out before he can get away. The other garou take note of this and group together in clmps of three to take out the abominations`
Daloki
<she finds that other grenades also fell among this group of her soldiers, killing 6 and injuring 12>
Bone/Katie
No problem Kas…
Devek
*Devek dodges a disk and grabs it, flinging it back at a slayer soldier.*
Storyteller
The slayer is struck by the disk, his head separating from his body in a fountain of blood
Harmony
~Nearly lazy, she directs a trail of spikes to jutt out underneath slayers and piece their feet, her fomori destroying them moments later. Even when they explode near them she doesn’t mind the deaths of such pitiless creatures.~
Storyteller
Something huge slams into Devek’s back with the force of a wrecking ball
Sassy
*a groups dies as i have turned around to asist the attacked groups. i’ve jumped 30 feet high and started to throw fire orbs at the enemies. i’ve landed as my orc troops started to fire back*
Storyteller
As he’s bowled over the thing comes into view, flying past him and uncurling. It looks like a mech but it is extremely agile, and the slayer piloting it is seen leering through the plexiglass shield
Zazel X. Lunarclaw
::Teams Of Kilvas Knights use the Explosive Recoilless Rifles To Rain A Brutal Salvo of Cannon Fire On The Slayers::
Sassy
*the fire ring was absorbed in the process of my attack*
Bard
A baboon leaps onto Kas still form and explodes around him. Robots die a miserable death thanks to Sassy’s fire orbs and her orc troops fire.
jayden
oh shit ::she pulls out her 40mm launcher loading it as the halo troopers open a constant stream of brutal unforgiving fire on the slayers, she aims for the middle troops telling her men to take cover she fires the launcher at the slayers as she she is hit in the thigh by one of their guns her runes shining brightly repairing the immediate damage::
Rae
::uses her heat to make each of the kilvas attacks bigger, the explosions of the cannons larger and larger as they go up in flames::
Wolfe
Hmm. Mech wolves… Pitiful. ~While a few elves and manimals die from the mech wolves, Wolfe starts slashing through the mech wolves like butter. His instincts are better than programmed codes for the wolves~
Havoc
`three of his team goes down under the onslaught of cannon fire and the waves of wolves coming off the mountain. He himself is struck with a rocket in teh shoulder, which explodes and makes his arm useless for several minutes while he heals, blood dripping along behind him while he leaps on the back of a metal wolf, his rear claws shearing the thing in half`
Bone/Katie
*Anger glazes over her eyes as she slams walls of fire combind with walls of deadly poison into slayers and drones*
Devek
Hehe…..I love thses slayers more and more….*He dashes toward the mech, Lightsaber raised and both sideds ejected, swinging at the mechs limbs.*
Miya
-Telipaticly throws boulders at the slayer troops-
jayden
::15 halo troopers taken out by the slayers rail guns in the attack::
Storyteller
A group of soldiers blows up from the rocket blast but several more fill in the gap in the line, bearing down on jayden’s group still, screaming obscenities
Sassy
*the orc troops are satified but knows the work is not done just yet. i’ve went on all fours attacking the slayers that came behind my troops to the best of my ability. the late detail of 1 orc group died by the ambush like attack*
Luna White
* a kunai goes flying toward the baboon*
Asmo
** the hellhounds appear and in unison leap into the air and dive straight into the ground.. the ground becomes like a Tsunami wave of Earth Asphalt and Debris moving at supersonic speeds toward the Slayers advancing from the direction of the mountain **
Wolfe
~Wolfe finishes off some more mech wolves and robots in his section and advances with his troops following from behind.~
Storyteller
The mech brings one arm up and stops Devek’s light saber, it only cuts halfway through the thick adamantium before the otehr arm comes slamming down at Devek’s skull, trying to drive him into the ground like one would do a nail into a piece of wood
Storyteller
Screaming erupts as the slayers try and dive out of the way of the wave of earth that comes flying at them, firing desperately at the ground
Bard
Vultures dive onto the aerial troops in all directions to tear at skin and armor until it crumbles beneath their beaks. Cannon fire somewhat diminishes but it seems as if it will never stop, the determination of the ones controlling them fierce.
Miya
-Spins around, swords in her hands-
Demaar Nobu & Silvuur
+A giant sword comes flying at the arm swinging at Devek’s head, jutting out from one of the joints+
Storyteller
The resistance crosses the city in a swath of blood and explosions, buildings that are already weakened are begining to fall and crumble, killing friend and foe alike as the force erupts around you all
Daloki
<50 of the Worgs she held back now start flinging Resistance wounded onto their backs and running through the portal back to the field base’s hospital>
Storyteller
After more than an hour of fighting you are about three quarters of the way to the base of the mountain
Zazel X. Lunarclaw
::the Aerial Forces now focus on killing off the Vultures::
Miya
-Transforms into demon form and dive bombs the slayer troops-
Demaar Nobu & Silvuur
‘Demaar here, reporting for duty, Daloki.’ +Scratch last action+
Kas
-as the smoke from the exploding ape clears Kas is standing his is blown clean off and his shirt is shredded, the tattoo on his right sholder is glowing brightly and he has a sword in his hand- WUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
Bone/Katie
*Wipes out a group of human slayers by slamming a wall of deadly poison into them*
Kas
his armor is*
Daloki
Demaar, find Devek, relieve him of 300 Elves and 200 Super Human Soldiers.
Demaar Nobu & Silvuur
+Runs through the chaos, eentually reaching Devek+ Devek, I’m taking some troops – 300 Elves, 200 Super Human Soldiers. ‘Kay?
Devek
*Takes the blow to the head but shifts his foot further out , halting the momentum and pushing upwards.*
jayden
::she reloads as do the 7 halos who are staying by her as the rest of her troops continune to bare down on the shielded slayers the centaurs running at them taking advantage of their height they fire down on thr slayers heads,,4 of the launchers fire into the frint of the slayers while the other four fire over the top the grenades exploding amongst them with a ten feet damage zone::
Havoc
`close to the base of the mountain he rallies his troopops and his dad and presses forward to the path, cutting his way through the robotics, his wounds healing up slowly`
Devek
Yeah yeah, the elves are at the back!
Asmo
Asmo sends Demaar 55 balors also
Devek
Super soldiers are in the middle!!!
Kas
-charges to the nearest combatants friend or foe and begins attacking-
Miya
-Lands ontop of a troop and takes out her sword slicing the troops throat-
Bard
A group of drones surround Wolfe on all sides and fire at him.
Zazel X. Lunarclaw
< dm pm me >
Sassy
*the orc troops continue to fire and use close combat when the guns are not working. i’ve continued to chrage the enemies with high heated fire that i’ve used as a sheild and had spikes in the front abling me to use them like throwing needles if a bullet goes through my sheild*
Demaar Nobu & Silvuur
+Takes the soldiers and looks around getting familiar with his surroundings+ ‘Daloki, what’s the mission?’
Storyteller
The mech pushes devek six inches into the ground with the force of the blow to the head. A door opens up in its chest cavity and machine gun fire opens up into deveks’ face
Bone/Katie
Wolfe! *Starts attacking the sdrones around Wolfe*
Bone/Katie
drones*
Zazel X. Lunarclaw
::The Aerial units fire down on Slayer Teams. to pick them off as they fall back or split up::
Rae
::apologizes is having a huge problem with her multiverse::
Miya
-Spins around knocking some slayer troops out-
Asmo
** The Vamps have avoided the Garou to keep friendly fire incidents down to a minimum **
Demaar/Silvuur
+Takes out two daggers, jumping and hacking enemy after enemy+
Wolfe
~More Slayers confront Wolfe and his troops. Wolfe crouches into a pouncing position and says some incantations, making his eyes fully red. The drone fire just bounces off some invisible shield. Wolfe finishes his incantations and the invisible shield creates an explosion of all the drones around him and gives Wolfe added strength, speed, and awareness~
Daloki
<11 more of her Sasquatch have fallen, as well as 3 more Ogres; Centaurs continue to stomp on the smaller drones, crush Slayers’ chests with their hooves, and fire arrows with deadly accuracy. They are also shooting arrows with heads that explode on impact into groups of robots>
Sassy
(afk)
Aiden
`the garou appreciate the lack of friendly fire, though they’d be happy to tear into the vampires…`
Harmony
( good luck everyone, sorry I can’t stay )
Bone/Katie
*Had formed a shield around herself before Wolfe did his attack*
Devek
*Devek turns his face slightly, a few bullets grazing his face. He throws a force field up int front of the machine gun and distorts it so that it smashes inward toward the machine gun.*
Daloki
<Asmo want to take over some Fomori who are standing around leaderless?>
Miya
-Tosses some daggers at more slayer troops-
Asmo
<Sure>
Bard
Soldiers from the ground begin to attack the aerial troops with large shots of plasma fire.
Daloki
<don’t know how many there are so just enjoy yourself with them>
Aiden
`we’re all friends here, though, right? his group dives through the chaos, two more of his fighters falling to the jaws of the metallic wolves, though one of them was fine until he got hit by that cannon ball`
Demaar/Silvuur
+Jumps from Slayer to Slayer, punching or slashing at them+
Storyteller
As you reach the base of the mountain you see what was once a stone path leading up to the castle. Great hunks of the road have been torn up due to bombs and the trail up to the building is a hazardous climb indeed. Robotic catapaults rise up out of the ground, spraying dirt everywhere, scooping up great boulders and chunks of marble from the castle debris as if collecting golf balls, and send these hunks of stone raining down on your troops, darkening the sky with the sheer quantity. You hear shouts from the crumbling castle walls above you as the slayers rally for their final defense.
Asmo
assigns Fomori with the Hellhounds and the Durri.
Miya
-A sword slices her arm and she growls spinning around crushing the troops face with her hands-
Demaar/Silvuur
‘Mmhmm… yes… Ok, thank, sensei.’
Rae
::dive bombs a group of men that are directly attacking the sky troops, using the heat of her wings to make a minature bomb that sends the soldiers flying in all directions::
Storyteller
The machine gun is hit by the forcefield, some of the bullets ricocheting around back into theplexiglass shield and cracking it. The arm that was hit with the lightsaber detatches at the elbow and a rotating saw blade appears in its stead, slicing down across at deveks’ shoulder
Bone/Katie
*Slams walls of deadly poison and fire into both slayers and drones*
Zazel X. Lunarclaw
::The Kilvas Forces all Ground into a Aerial phalanx. the Lances chraged with a massive electrical pulse, as the target the rear of the Slayer formation and let a Massive Lightning cannon rip through the skies, lighting up the entire battle field with a flash of blueish purple::
Wolfe
~Wolfe grabs a nearby blade from one of the drones with his left hand and a gun from another with his right. He aims with his right hand, using his left arm as support and to have the blade close to stab anyone.~
Kas
-regains himself, the glowing tattoo becoming dormant and rejoins his troops-
Sassy
*i’ve released my fire sheild at the enemy it shrinks as it changes at the enemy killing as many as possible. the orcs were enjoying themselves in the battle. another 3 groups died*
Storyteller
Two hundred flying monkeys swoop around jayden’s head, dropping banana grenades on the group of halo troopers and super humans
Asmo
* The Nosferatu have been slipping into and out of slayer ranks masking their minds as they inflict them with virilent pestilence similar to Ebola that only takes minutes to succumb *
Daloki
<6 Ogres begin climbing, catching boulders that come near them and flinging them back at the catapults, their tough hides feeling bullets as pinpricks. Three go to each of two catapults and begin twisting them into pretzels>
Devek
*Deveks shoulder slices open as he falls toward the ground, feigning defeat then warping under the arm and slicing at the shoulder.*
Storyteller
Slayers puff up with disease infecting their friends as they fall to the ground, screaming for help as the puke their guts out with sickness, filling their armor with a disgusting smell
Bard
Anti-matter cannons start firing at Zazel’s troops from on top of the capital building, the black globs taking anything it hits into oblivion.
Demaar/Silvuur
+Demaar chants something and slowly takes the necklace off, his arms rippling with flames as he does+
Storyteller
The arm detatches as the slayer was celebrating his victory over devek, the man screaming in surprise and trying to swing his other arm around for a punch to devek’s ribs
jayden
oh fuck every one run!!!! ::she moves as many of her troops forwards as possible in a bid to get them all to safty as they run towards the base of the mountain::
Wolfe
~He fires the gun with an amazing accuracy at the slayers firing the anti-matter cannons, giving Zazel’s troops some aid.~
Luna White
*puts a sheild around the kases troops*
Storyteller
Other catapults aim at the ogres who are bending them into pretzels, trying to stop this new threat
Bard
As Demaar concentrates, three baboons attach themselves to his legs and explode in unison. A glob of anti-matter goes careening towards Wolfe as he takes one out.
Daloki
<barely able to walk with 15 or so large and small pieces of shrapnel in the fronts of both legs, she hitches a ride on an armored centaur>
Daloki
<more ogres climb up, having a contest to see who can catch the most boulders or hit the most catapults with them>
Aiden
`the garou charge up the side of the mountain, helpilng the ogres in their efforts to disable the catapults, using the umbra to get close and destroy the machinery`
Devek
*Devek smiles and slams his own left fist into the mechs fist and brings the saber up and vaulting it towards the glass of the mech, containing the soldier.*
Miya
-More boulders swirl around in the air and fly towards the slayers-
Kas
-charging forward with my sword i lead the toons into the enemy ranks-
Wolfe
~Seeing the anti-matter very quickly, Wolfe dodges to his left and continues to fire the armament with a keen precision.~
Zazel X. Lunarclaw
::The Kilvas scatter, many of them going down from the bottom flank as the wyverns from the sky, spew acidic goop onto the Anti matter cannons, As The Kilvas Regroup higher into the Sky. And Launch another Lightning Cannon at the Anti-matter cannon::
Havoc
`he stays at the base of the mountain path, his flames huge like a pillar, firing up at the walls of slayers, sending fireballs out.. mostly staying large and in the way so that people can use him as a beacon to rally to`
Demaar/Silvuur
+Screams in anger, his legs now a bloody mess; He takes Matamune and slashes through more baboons, using his other greatsword for defense+
Kas
-hobbits keep firing with deadly accuracy from well behind the allies-
Asmo
* The Garou are aided by the occasional Balor and Hellhound in their efforts *
Bone/Katie
*Still has her bat wings in her back so she starts flapping them. Then she flies to the top of the mountain, firing fire at metal catapluts and drones and firing deadly poison ayt any human slayers. These attacks do not harm any resistance troops*
Demaar/Silvuur
+Does not know where he is or where to go+
Rae
::silly smurf is absolutely terrified in her vest, quaking as she charges forward to tear into drones with powerful claws. a small group of genies shift into creatures that look just like the slayers and start confusing the fuck out of htem::
Storyteller
The fist slams into Devek’s with such force that it breaks his knuckles, but the light saber smashes into the plexiglass, burning a hole and hitting the soldier right between the eyes. THe man’s brain is burned to a cinder in an instant, his hair catching on fire as the mech tumbles tot eh ground, crushing forward onto Devek’s body
Bard
The baboons around Demaar are already dead, a drone aims at his head and fires a machine gun rapidly.
jayden
::she jumps onto a centaur as they run from the explosives pulling out both guns she sits backward and opens fire on the monkeys the halo troops following her lead and shooting them as they run::
Daloki
<Ogres start trying to outdo each other in creating the most awesome pretzel, which makes them all more eager to take down as many catapults as possible>
Miya
-Screams in pain as a bullet hits her in the leg-
Storyteller
Antimatter cannons begin to fire from the walls of the castle, a barrage of silverly black death pelting down on the resistance forces. The slayers in teh city are mostly dead at this point, though surges of robots still come up behind you at certain points, mostly drones that are missing limbs. The bulk of the force seems to be holed up in the castle, some reatreating back to the turrets
Demaar/Silvuur
+Rathi, the greatsword in his left arm, shines with ligt as he spins it, deflecting bullets before slicing easily through the drone+
Devek
*Devek shifts his left foot behind him and shoulders against the Mech to keep it from falling on him, then rips the saber from the mech with his healing left hand.*
Sassy
*the orcs continued to fight and kill with pride, pride of being a magical being. i’ve pulled out my daggers as i got up on 2 legs and starts to run. i’ve ran faster and tackles them aiming at the slayers’ thoats and killing them. i’ve cutted on all the vital points in order to make sure the enemy was dead. thee orcs continued to fire their guns and fight with their bare hands out of pride*
Bard
The confusion of the slayers that surround the genie impersonators has them gunning anyone around them frantically, killing off both friend and enemy as they try to destroy the enemy.
Sassy
the*
Miya
-Flies in circles shooting the troops with fireballs-
Storyteller
The monkeys dog after Jayden’s troops with alarming audacity,even as their fellows rain from the sky, exploding on the ground in bursts of hot metal and shrapnel
Wolfe
~Wolfe slices many of the slayers and drones that head away from him in confusion and fear.~
Bone/Katie
*Kills many robotic creatures and catapults*
Storyteller
The mech tips to the side and falls to the ground, the blood and brains of teh slayer soldier inside painting the inside of the controls with his gore
Zazel X. Lunarclaw
::The Kilvas units decend on the Anti matter turn from evrry direction, firing the Cannons from the Lances and Slinging lightning bolts::
Storyteller
there is a huge BOOOM as the ground shakes underneath you, then another… as if something massive is walking this way, shuddering the entire earth
Daloki
<thinks she still has a lot to learn about creating good armor, as she rides forward toward the mountain with a lightsaber in each hand, taking out any Slayer that gets too close and any robot that tries to climb up or jump on them>
Bone/Katie
*Is at the top with the Ogres*
Luna White
*goes chargeing toward the slayers with the troops*

Storyteller
BOOM…. BOOOOOM….. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM….. closer and closer it draws
Sassy
*shakes and wobbles as i fell on to my ass. the orcs covered me as another 4 groups died*
Miya
-Hears something in the distance looking around-
Zazel X. Lunarclaw
::prays to god it isnt a Burmak::
Zazel X. Lunarclaw
Brumak*
Daloki
<raises a hand to stop the advance of her troops>
Bard
The cannons that are on the top of the buildings fire off anti matter cannons at the same point of time to take out the Kilvas as they are erupted.
Demaar/Silvuur
+Turns toward the noise+ ‘Daloki, I got my magic only for a temporary amount of time. Any requests?’

0 Comments

Leave a reply

306 Views
© RolePages / PebbleArt Inc. 2009 - 2019

Log in with your credentials

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar