Post a Story

The Battle of Aria – A War of Wings – Part 1

1 Star2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (No Ratings Yet)
Loading...

~ Narrator ~
As you step through the portal you find yourself miles in the air above Hellifyno. It is a dark night, but you can still see the wispy haze of clouds floating by you. So high in the air, its almost as if you aren’t amidst a planet blighted by the Wyrm, covered in chaos and death.Despite clouds of crimson and unholy green which ocassionally float by, up here, there is almost a sense of serenity.
Harima
*adjusts his helmet visor and checks to see who all is around*
Kanade
whoa cool
Harima
*the jetpacks thrusters working well to the stage setting*
Kanade
well i better get some protection
Daloki
(everyone should have wings enabled before entering the portal)
Harima
(Can we use other mechanical stuff?)
~ Narrator ~
(Any means of flight is acceptable.)
War
*There is a clacking sound as if hooves are striking pavement. He had the female seated infront of him on his horse. The rune symbols were visible on the horse’s neck giving it the ability to fly*
Daloki
brb
Dimitri Sagesson
<Dimitri was already swirlling in the air, as his eyes scanned the area below and above him. He also flapped his wings as he flew a little closer towards Daloki yet remained a good 10 ft from her wings to help against colliding.>
Kanade
Angel wings: -wings of an angel sprout from my back in a glowing white light-
Harima
(Sweet)
~ Narrator ~
Then you see them, flashes of fire not far in the distance. those with preternatural eyes can see a large cloud, and amidst it, the shape of bodies, creatures soaring through the air, darting amidst the fluffy white, caught up in a whirlwind of violent struggle.
Olivia
-she looked all aroundseeing what was all around them staying sitted firmly on the horse-
Daloki
<Daloki finds it easy to stay in the air. She hopes those who have not done anything like this before don’t get airsick>
Tye Sampson
enter the chat room
Kanade
wow horrible -covers face from all the smoke-
Harima
*feels light as a feather in the air, his body swaying with the light breeze*
Olivia
(brb gotta go chase a damn cat)
Harima
*had a dream of this once*
Kanade
Distration: -blue aura shield forms around me protecting me from anything bad side cant attack while using it-
War
*Frowning he spotted the creatures that were attacking what they were going for. His right hand held onto the reigns as his left hand grabs ahold of the hilt of his sword hoping Olivia is good at Balancing* Ready to attack!
Selene
enter the chat room
Selene
ok here
Devek
left the chat room
Dimitri Sagesson
<Dimitri’s wings seemed to pull back for a moment before he launched himself foreward to see how speedy the wings could be. His shadow glazed eyes seemed to craw with anger at the sight of the creatures buffeting against the area or city across from them. He looked back towards Daloki and frowned before remaining in the same position for a moment.>
Harima
*the nozzles on the pack continue to exert a fuel for Harima’s flight, he continues behind the aloft crowd of heroes*
~ Narrator ~
The creature assasin grabs is a friendly flying fairy, that *poofs* from his grasp the second he clutches it. The conflict is still off in the distant clouds.
Daloki
<500 of Hellifyno’s troops are also with them: gryphons, dragons, fairies, and angels, as well as non aerial werewolves, vampires, elves, and dwarves with backpacks>
guest8191
enter the chat room
Nina
enter the chat room
Harima
*takes the sword but not the gems, needed a weapon too*
War
*There is a loud grunting sound as there is a stone face on the side of war’s giant stone glove. He sheated his sword reaching for his right hip drawing a large single barreled gun but no area to load the bullets*
Harima
*has 1, and only 1 rocket on the jetpack that he will use for emergencies*
Kanade
-the creatures launch at me but bounce off falling down- hehe stupid creatures
Olivia
-she holds onto the horse’s mane keeping them balanced letting him do the fighting she would hel out if needed-
Daloki
<Dal does not choose a weapon yet – she sends fairy scouts forward to assess the situation>
~ Narrator ~
Several small explosions flash in the distant air, and a moment later you can see bodies plummeting from the sky.
Olivia
help*
Harima
*nods to Death but stays silent*
Kanade
WHoa body what happened? -looks confused-
Harima
*scans the dropping bodies*
Selene
*she had her guns tight to her legs as she pulled out her sword from off her back as she looked around at everyone than to the ground silent*
War
*His voice is deep and gruff as he aims his sights onto a creature as they flew towards the group of attackers. His left hand was glowing as he spoke to Olivia* Get ready.
Dimitri Sagesson
Dal, we have to get there and save them. <Dimitri seemed to be dazed for a moment as he rubbed at his shoulders, once at his head, and even once at his chest.>
War
-Requests Dimitri lower the font?-
Dimitri Sagesson
<<<Better?>>
War
-Thanks man.-
Daloki
<she nods and signals them to move forward toward the floating city, not willing to commit the troops until she has scouting reports>
~ Narrator ~
The fairies fly forward, small and stealthy, moving unnoticed into the midst of the chaos. There is a battle ranging. Several thousand of Wyrms flying forces have amassed outside of a large cloud. As the fairies move into the cloud, they can make out just barely the outline of a city, floating in the air. There are soldiers issuing from the city as well, many of them glowing white as they soar out to approach the massive tidal wave of Wyrm forces whichs eeks to overwhelm them.
~ Narrator ~
The fairies hurry back to Dal to make their report.
Olivia
-she bent her lithe frame forward leaning int the horse more following his orders-
Kanade
Crap it will be hard to break through
Harima
*forwards on, at this point Harima thinks he is looking like a Bounty HUnter with all this gear but he doesnt care*
Daloki
Shit… we’re way outnumbered…
Kanade
AHA! i got an idea
Daloki
(EVERYBODY has a webslinger – for new people, that is a wrist device that shoots out Weaver webbing at enemies. It calcifies them where it touches and kills them>
Dimitri Sagesson
<Dimitri seemed to storm foreward , even as the amass of fairies reported back to Daloki. The male seemed almost frantic, though when he heard Daloki speak he continued foreward without as much angst.> By how much?
Selene
*she looked to Dal and waited for her order*
War
*Staring up at the group his muscles tensed as he speaks to Olivia* Get ready to be attacked. There is a side gun on my hip. It might be a bit big though.* Ma’am. Do not fear. There may be more of them but. WE ARE THE HEREOS!
Olivia
-calls out to Dal- I can summon my army they have wings just need the command to do so.
Daloki
Several thousand. <grimly> Okay – dragons head out to the flank and attack.
Daloki
<the dragons immediately take off for the right side of the battle, having magically realized which flank Dal meant>
Kanade
Harmonics: Clones come from her body but with a slight difference. There eyes are blood red. They go into battle mode saying the words Hand sonic version 1: and they grow a blande on each of their hands. The clones start attacking the creatures hoping to make a clearing-
Dimitri Sagesson
That’s really not good. Do you think that they can absorb my shadows like Styx did?
Selene
*she bent down as was at Dals side*
War
*His muscles tighten as he was going to charge into the battle but he had Olivia with him and he dared not risk her heatlh. He cocked his gun as he awaited commands* Do not fear in this plight. We will handle this. For you are the hereos of the tavern.
Daloki
<she orders 200 troops to circle around to the back of the city and attack there, and 200 more to the left> All right! <to the rest of the troops and the heroes> LET’S DO THIS!
Olivia
-with Dal’s permission the symbols on her back glow as she summons her army of demons that appear just behind War’s horse she calls out to them- Follow Dal’s orders go now!
~ Narrator ~
The dragons move out to flank the besieging forces and begin to engage the demons and flying monstrosities. Kanade’s clones also move out, hacking into the backs of the attackers before they can turn to meet her charge.
Daloki
(Olivia has a backpack and can fly on her own if dislodged from the horse)
Daloki
(so does War)
War
¤If She is dislodged War is screwed for she is between him and the horse.¤
Kanade
-uses angel wings to blow a whirlwind toward them so some of the creatures can get out of her way-
Daloki
<Olivia’s shadow demons may be in trouble, as they will look like enemies and will be vulnerable to the webslingers>
War
*Legs tighten around his horses side’s as he snaps the reins against the things neck* CHAARRGE *With the words screamed he charged forward. It seemed like his horse was running on ground but it was flying. He was going directly for the frey not carring about distance*
Daloki
<Daloki flies forward at a rapid pace>
Selene
*waits for Dal to give her orders as she held her sword in one hand and pulled out her gun holding the other in her free hand*
Dimitri Sagesson
<Dimitri continued foreward, at intervals lashing out with both his shadow blade and the weaver webs. His hands seemed to clench as he reached out with his shadows to capture and rip at the creatures. He also moved at a rapid pace.>
~ Narrator ~
A few of the floating flying Wyrm creatures are blown back by Kanade’s wings, however, a few crimson demons with dark red wings of their own begin to flap themselves, creating a counter gust.
Olivia
(okay your call Dal was just trying to help out being the devil’s daughter all i have is demons lol)
Kanade
Darn it.
ninja death
left the chat room
Daloki
<Dal has armed herself with a plasma rifle and as soon as she approaches the fray, starts firing at Wyrm’s forces>
~ Narrator ~
Dims shadows shoot out, snapping around a pair of flying black snakes that explode in spirts of black ooze, but a moment later, their brethren turn, dozens of the wriggling black snakes flapping tiny wings as they shoot at Dim.
War
*Firing into the group of Demons he did not care if he hit a thing. His gun disappeared as if he dropped it but it was sititng between himself and Olivia. Unseathing his sword from his back he lets loose a battle roar from his mouth. It flies through the air as his armor pulses. Swinging his sword in a circle he slashes Wyrm’s creatures*
~ Narrator ~
Dal’s rifle begins to blast into strange evil looking creatures, a crimson monkey screeches as its wings are shredded by her blasts, then a ferral looking flying wolf howls as it falls.
Selene
*she got up as she was shooting them with her gun as she was fliping over the bodys cutting the others in half or cutting there heads off with her sword*
~ Narrator ~
The Wyrm forces now begin to take note of the invading Heroes, turning from the attack, they spin in their ranks, trying to defend themselves from the new onslaught.
Kanade
Howl: Sends out a high frequency noise that would make some of the enemys in her way faint-
~ Narrator ~
A large black dragon swoops down on Selene, spewing green acid as her face as it roars.
Dimitri Sagesson
<Dimitri’s shadows that always seemed to remainwith him shot up a protective wall to block out most of the creatures as he shot rapidly at them with the weaver web with speedy rapid clicks. Somehow this seemed to make it through the shadow wall easily.>
~ Narrator ~
Kanades high frequency sound seems to irritate several of the larger demons, and they turn, flapping towards her, large swords swinging down at her face.
guest5467
enter the chat room
Daloki
<3 gryphons descend on the dragon attacking Selene, digging in fierce talons and ripping out chunks of flesh>
Kanade
Distoration: Her aura shield comes back making the swords break on contact but is unable to attack back-
~ Narrator ~
Dim’s rapid fire downs a few more of the black wing snakes, but they move swiftly, shooting behind and around his shadow wall to snap at his arms and legs with violent bites of jagged teeth.
Olivia
– grips the horse’s mane with hand she pulls her own gun out from underneath her short dress shooting out at oncoming wrym creatures-
~ Narrator ~
The dragon roars as the Gryphons slam into its back, its spine snapping in their claws, acidic blood spewing up to scar one of them badly before the enormous beast falls.
War
*Spinning his sword to the right he whispers into Olivia’s ear * Take the reins. I must..Disappear. *Not waiting for an answer he leaps off the horse’s sattle landing onto the back of a passing Wyrm dragon. He climbs up the things neck *
Daloki
(please don’t PM me unless it’s urgent, PM Harima if you have questions)
Selene
*she doddged the acid as she jumped on the dragons back stabbing her sword into its back as she than grabs it nechmpulling it to the right very hard as she snapped its neck*
~ Narrator ~
The demons continue to slam on kanades shield, and as they do a black chaos material begins to form on it, slowly breaking it down.
~ Narrator ~
The black dragons neck is snappedin two places as Selene twists it, letting the enormous beast drop to the earth.
Dimitri Sagesson
<Dimitri winced at the pain of being bitten but his acid blood seems to shoot at the creatures with each bite as he brought his fist down on each individual beast. He snarled as his fingers took on the shadow claws and he slashed rapidly at each of them.>
~ Narrator ~
A pair of howling winged wolves swoop toward dal from two different directions, claws flashing at her.
Daloki
<four mages – one on each side of the city – are here for portal duty only. They hang back watching for wounded to transport back to the city>
Harima
*gets at the right angle with his jet pack and he uses his web slinger*
~ Narrator ~
The snakes snap hard onto Dims arms and legs, the acid spewing over them, melting them slowly, leaving sharp teeth behind, his shadows managing to slice several others in half.
Olivia
-she grips the reins not really knowing how to drive a flying horse her eyes widen having a bit of trouble after a few times she gets it right trying to hold her gun and aim and stir at the same time-
Kanade
Darn it. -flies back then calls her clones back to attack the several large demons. The clones then say the words hand sonic version 2 and their long blades become thiner longer version with a diamond tip but with more destructive power-
Daloki
<Dal drops into a stall, letting the air spill from her wings, dropping rapidly away from the wolves, then curses because the one thing the wings won’t let her do is fly upside down>
~ Narrator ~
A flock of crows, dozens of them, suddenly shoots out of the cloud towards harima, two of them are felled by webs by several more manage to break through, pecking at him like a cloud of violence.
War
*Clinging to the dragon’s neck his left fist slams into the skin around the dragon’s neck punching it repeatedly. His fist slams into the creature’s neck breaking the skin open. His hand snakes in grabbing ahold of the dragon’s neck bone jerking it snapping its neck*
Harima
WWOAAHHH!!! *dips back, his nozzles exaulting fumes to push him bakwards away from the danger*
Dimitri Sagesson
<Dimitri still seemed to continue at this for a moment before he turned towards the beasts and slammed his shadowsheld towards them, intending on dazing them long enough to take his shadowclaws when he slashed at them.>
~ Narrator ~
The demons engage in close combat with kans clones, dark swords meeting long thin blades. Several demons fall, but so do many of the clones, the press of Wyrms forces too great for them.
Daloki
<catching air again, she looks for the wolves, spotting one and firing her plasma gun at it>
Selene
*she jumped off it befor it hit the ground as she landed on her feet as she ran up to the evil demons swinging her sword cutting more of them in half and cutting there heads off as she did this she pulled out her gun shooting at the crow killing some of them*
Harima
*blasts the beasts with another spray of that webbing*
Kanade
Darn it i have to make more but then i would have to put my shield down.
Kanade
Fine then
~ Narrator ~
The dragon howls as Wars hand slams into its throat, then blood spurts over him as the beast shrieks and dies. However as he tosses the creatures large body downward, another dragon swoops up, slamming hard into his back, jaws snapping and rending his flesh.
~ Narrator ~
The first wolfs face explodes from Dal’s plasma blast, but the second is pacing behind her, taking the opportunity to swoop up and rip at her spine with its claws.
Daloki
<fairies almost too small to be seen settle on enemies’ backs just long enough to attach tiny anti-magic grenades, then take off rapidly for the next>
Kanade
Harmonics: About 20 more clones comes from her body with the version 2 hand sonic but this time with a blade on each of their hands. The clones proctect her as she advances but the real ones sheild is down for a momment-
~ Narrator ~
Harima down more of the crows but there are so many of them, they peck at his eyes, at his neck, at his torso, they are everywhere, darting in then swooping out.
War
*Feeling the dragon’s neck snap underneathe his giant hand he smiled. As they plummet he is assaulted by another dragon. He was thankful he was wearing his armor. The dragon’s claws would slam into his armor. He spun around his cape shredding slightly. His left hand just out grabbing ahold of the dragon’s foot pulling himself up onto the dragon’s leg*
Harima
Hold It Right There!!! *barks at the wolfs trippling in on Daloki as Harima gives them a taste of his fist*
Harima
*his helmet visor shatters to the pecking and his suit gets rendered here and there*
~ Narrator ~
The demons surge forward to meet Kans clones, however two of the more clever ones shoot downward, avoiding the clones completely, then swooping back up to swing their swords at Kan from below.
Olivia
-holding onto the reins she balances herself to standing forcing the horse to shimmer back to War black wings spreading as she pulls her twin katanas from her back slashing out at some wolves slicing ones head clean off-
Selene
*she ran over to help Harima as she shot more of the crows killing more of them*
~ Narrator ~
War climbs up one of the dragons legs, but the other three slam downward with sharp claws crashing into his head.

Dimitri Sagesson
<Moving on from them, Dimitri shot into the ranks of the beasts of all kinds, as he shaped a massive blade of shadows and began spinning with it to cut down a good portion from the ranks. His wings only got in the way slightly because of him not being used to them.>
Harima
Daahh!!!! *his jetpack weaves out of almost no control as he gets under attack*
Daloki
<Dal is not staying still for more than an instant, and the wolf behind her brushes one of her wings, giving her just enough time to fire the webslinger backward over her head>
~ Narrator ~
Selene manages to enter the whirlwind of pecking crows and while her shooting picks off a few more, they now begin pecking and clawing at selenes face as well.
Kanade
HUH!? Delay: her movements become incredibly fast and unreadable leaving behind a after image. Tries to get behind them then says the words Hand sonic version 2 and tries to stab them with her 2 blades-
~ Narrator ~
Dims blade slashes through flying creatures of every variety until he comes up against a large, black cloud. This is not a natural cloud. This cloud seems to carry with it a presence of evil. As it advances, forked lightning shoots out in massive spikes at Dim.
War
*Grunting the claws tear through his armor. He snarled lowly as his drew hsi large sword from his back. He positioned the sword just under where the dragon’s heart is. Without waiting he rams the sword into its heart. Without waiting to see if it is alive. He dropped down onto another dragon yelling* FIGHT! TO THE DEATH. *Slamming his left hand into the creature’s neck he digs his stone fingers into the creature’s neck*
Daloki
<gives Dimitri command over 15 gryphons, I can’t NPC ALL the troops>
~ Narrator ~
The wolf manages to tear the bottom of dal’s left wing slightly before she spins, hitting it in the face with webbing that melts its head.
~ Narrator ~
Kans quick moves allow her to avoid the initial attack. She swings her blade and impales one of them, but as the weapon goes in, the other demon swings as well, his large sword slamming into Kans arm.
Daloki
<she quickly realizes how vulnerable they are without the floating city underneath them if their wings are damaged> TRY TO GET OVER THE CITY!
Selene
*she kept shooting at them as they pecked at her her wounds heal fast as she than pulled out as plasma gun shooting it as she took alot more of them out as the symbols on her back started to glow blue as a big fire blast come out killing almost all the crows*
~ Narrator ~
The first dragon falls impaled by War, but the second is ready for him, and as he falls towards it, a spray of powerful black flames envelopes him.
Dimitri Sagesson
<Dimitri brought his shield up as the cloud came towards him and attacked with the lightning. This caused him to lose control of the blade as the shadow wall seemed to shoot outwards towards the cloud, forming into a spherical ball as it soon began to act like a vacuum, sucking in the cloud if possible while he sped off towards the city with having attempted to ensnare it.>
Kanade
OW!!!!!! -draws back with incredible speed- Absorb: 1 of the clones seeps back into her body thus healing the wound that she took. She is now left with about five clones though-
Olivia
-Olivia turned towards War spiraling downwards crossing her blades in front of her nearing the dragons neck she slashes it as her arms uncrossed in attept to cut it clean off-
~ Narrator ~
Within the cloud you see many creatures, some are twisted Wyrm spawn monsters, but others are creatures of light, heroes, fairies and fae, gryphons and green and gold dragons, there are angels there too, glowing amidst the night as they battle fiercely against their foes.
Luna White
*loud sreeching can be heard from the sky as massive balls of fog begin to hit the ground, she appears from the fog. More balls of fog hit the ground behind her, shadow demons of all sorts begin to appears ready to give there lives.* Fight until you breath you very last breath!! *her shadows charge foward joining the rest of the troops, she gets on the back of a black griffin and takes too the skys. She draws her bow from her back and begins to take aim at the flying creatures*
~ Narrator ~
The clouds facing Dim seams to scatter, some of its tufts sucked into the ball of shadows, but the rest dispersing, disappearing into the night.
Daloki
<Dal uses her plasma sweeper as a shield, sweeping it ahead of her against the Wyrm forces, yet careful not to hit friendly fighters>
~ Narrator ~
Olivia manages to miss the spray of black flames, her own swords slamming down into the Dragons back as it shoots fire outwards.
Selene
*as she shot the last of the crows she flew to the city swinging her sword killing off any demon that came in her way*
War
*Without making a sound he is suddenly surrounded in flames. His armor burns as he struggles to unclasp it. He slams down into another dragon. His index finger digs into the neck of another dragon. Spinning around his body still on fire. He was pissed off. Slaming his fist into the dragons neck repeated*
Daloki
<fairies continue to drop anti-magic grenades on the backs of enemies. The grenades explode within 10 seconds of being set in place>
Harima
TAKE IT!!!! *his bloodied nose curls with his now red lips as he bends his head over to expose a rocket blasting from his jetpack, it homes out to any foe where round*
Kanade
Harmonics: about 10 more clones appear from her body saying the words hand sonic version 3 and this time the blades turn into very large and very powerful sai’s- The clones form a barrier around the real one while advancing as some other ones go off to fight-
Dimitri Sagesson
<Dimitri seemed to take control of the gryphons as he ordered three of them to attack the dragons, them swooping in behind them to snap their necks>
~ Narrator ~
A gaggle of crimson winged monkeys immediately envelopes luna, stabbing at her with knives.
Nina
left the chat room
Harima
*his rockets are spent, now he has to make due without*
~ Narrator ~
Dims gryphons swoop down and engage the dragons, a terrible battle of screeching and claws ensuing.
Dimitri Sagesson
<He ordered two more to attack the monkeys with thier claws, to kill them off quickly.>
~ Narrator ~
An enormous eye, as large as Harima, floats up to him and blinks once.
~ Narrator ~
The eye then shoots a beam of pure energy at Harima.
Harima
Uhhhhh……*hovers here for a second..then* AHhhhhhhh!!!!!
~ Narrator ~
The gryphons shoot down into the monkeys attacking Luna, and are instantly swarmed by the screeching flying crazed beasts, who stab at them until their broken bodies fall to the earth.
~ Narrator ~
The crimson demons seem to focus on Kan and her clones, they surround the ground, huge blacks words slamming down onto them as they try to make their way forward.
Harima
*his pack gives out and Harima loses altitude because of the eye, he is now like 250ft below the group*
Selene
*she jumped on a dragons back as she dug her sword into its back than she pulled it out stabing it in its head as it went through its head and came out his chin*
Daloki
<Dal circles toward Luna and fires her webslinger at the monkeys>
Daloki
<yells> BYE BYE HARIMA!
~ Narrator ~
The dragon howls in pain as Selenes sword slams into his neck, the creature exploding in black acid which spews out over her even as it reaches out to clutch her to his chest, pulling her down into free fall after him.
Luna White
*her kicks the griffin with her heel and dives below the monkeys, she than kick the griffin with her other heel twice. The giffin the shoots up foward spinning as roaring flams burst from its body covering the monkeys with the flames*
Olivia
-Olivia slashes at the dragon more trying to cause massive damage her swords charged with black flames seeping into the dragon she jumps off wondering if she placed enough flames within it to burn it’s insides, feet pushing off the dragon flipping through out the air wings spreading fully slashing at snakes and other wrym creatures that seem to hurl down towards her-
Daloki
(the gryphons are good guys Luna)
Kanade
-the clones say a word called Overdrive: Then they have incredible strenth along with their speed and weapons trying to fight against the hordes-
Harima
Noooooo!!!!! *hand reaches out as he tries to restart the jetpack as he falls*
~ Narrator ~
The gryphon explodes in flames and shoots forward like a fiery ball of death that ignites the monkeys around it. The monkeys catch fire however, but they do not burn, instead the fiery monkeys leaps towards Luna their knives flashing with crimson flames.
Daloki
<an angel swoops down to catch Harima and hands him a backpack with wings>
Luna White
(I thought the monkeys were bad?)
Daloki
(they are – sorry thought you were attacking the gryphon)
Harima
Hhhhh..hhhh…Thanks, I’ll pray for you tonight. *takes the pack and discards the used up jetpack*
~ Narrator ~
An enormous raven, as large as a car, swoops down towards olivia now, its giant beak seeking to snap her neck.
War
*War spun around as he crouched leaping off the giant dragon aiming his body directly toward the huge raven in hopes of knocking it away from the female*
Daloki
<she fires her webslinger at the remaining monkeys, calcifying two or three of them>
~ Narrator ~
As you battle on the forces of the Wyrmspawn seem to grow thinner. Amidst the darkness and the clouds you start to see more of the city defenders now, shooting through the air on wings and magic as they help you to grind the enemy between you.
Selene
*she winced as the acid burned her she than cut the dragons arms off getting away as her arms legs and chest was badly wounded as it slowly healed as she flew after the demons*
Dimitri Sagesson
<Dim however seemed to fly high into the air, as he focused a few of the rest of the gryphons seemed to remain here for a moment as Dimitri winced at seeing the two he sent to the monkeys die. however the ones he sent towards the dragons should be doing well, feigning against the dragons to avoid their claws and razor sharp teeth. One somehow got a grip on one of the dragon’s heads and was now pecking it’s eyes out. Dimitri now intended on attacking the dragons as he shot towards them with the five he had left and they shot into the ranks. Dimitri slashed as fast as he could at each dragon he came to. His gryphons however, their being eight still left circled around the dragons, shooting in everytime they seen an opening.>
~ Narrator ~
The last of the monkeys fall to Dal’s web shots, howling as they melt.
Kanade
Whoo
Luna White
Damn *she kicks the griffin again as she lets it take control, as it flys the path, she fires her arrows at the monkeys. Her arrows made of her own matter, so when hit they explode*
Kanade
-she joins the clones but with a new version-
~ Narrator ~
An enormous black dragon, larger than any of the others, roars as it enters the fray, leaping towards Dim and his gryphons, snapping his flying allies with its massive jaws in a single snap, over and over again.
Daloki
<the dragons on the right flank report that they are doing well and can spare 5 to each of the other sides of the city. Dal gives the okay and soon five dragons come winging to join the heroes>
Harima
*gets back to work and uses his own combos, he uppercuts that dragon from the jaw*
~ Narrator ~
Now you see beasts made entirely of shooting tentacles floating from the cloud, several of them snap towards dal, swinging vine like limbs seeking to snap around her arms and throat.
Kanade
Hand sonic Version 4: A gian lotus flower appears on both of her hands which are actually made for smashing more than slicing. Rushes towards the enemys smashing them to pieces-
~ Narrator ~
The dragons head snaps up at harimas blow, then snaps down shooting a huge burst of sickly green acids at his face.
Harima
YEEAAHH!!! *his battlecall as he grinds his fist in there deep*
War
*Takes it that he intercepted the raven. His left stone hand wraps around the creature’s neck. He spins it around so his feet are on its stomach. Jerking backwards. Snapping the creature’s neck*
~ Narrator ~
Large flying warthogs shoot down towards Kans group, joining the demons, attacking from above as the demons slash at her and her clones from below.
Dimitri Sagesson
<A few of the gryphons fell, until there were at least five left and Dimitri seemed to roll to the side with his wings right underneath the huge dragon, dragging his shadow claws deeply through the dragons chest>
~ Narrator ~
The enormous raven dies in War’s hand, dropping through the air lifeless.
Olivia
-she looks up her eyes fading black she dives downwards out of the way hoping it would just miss her casting black flames out towards the raven’s wings in hopes of burning them to send it spiraling to it’s death-
Daloki
<distracted as she was by getting reports, she is caught by the tentacles, one wrapping around her throat and one on each arm. She’s able to fire the webslinger at the tentacle on her left arm, but loses both her weapons>
~ Narrator ~
Then three more of the giant ravens appear, they each swoop down at war now, then back, then in, then out, snapping at him, while deftly avoiding his attacks.
Kanade
Darn it. -the clones fight the demons from below as i try to keep smashing the warhogs to pieces-
Luna White
*she draws her twin shadow blades as the giffin races toward Dal, her blades make a clean cut as she slices through the tentacles*
~ Narrator ~
tentacles are web calcified and fall from the beast, but more shoot out, an endless supply of twisting arms that seek to stretch her body until it rips apart.
Selene
*she was still badly wounded as her wound bleed but that wasnt bothering her as they were healing as she ran into a group of 50 demons than held her sword out as 10 of them ran after her than as they ran after her she swong cutting arms legs heads and body off and in half*
War
*Howling behind his mask he was still on fire. He was unable to get his armor off. He spun around his sword back in his left hand. He swings his sword in the air attempting to slice the raven’s to pieces. His right hand draws , Mercy, the large revolver. He fires at the ravens filling the air with gunshots while swinging at them*
~ Narrator ~
Lunas blades slash through more tentacles, but now the endless arms shoot out, clutching at one of Lunas sword arms and dragging her forcefully through the air.
~ Narrator ~
Selene pulls ten demons to follow her, then turns, her sword slashing out. The demons own blades bite into her arms, her chest opening in a long nasty gash, but her own sword is quicker, felling them rapidly one by one.
Daloki
<Dal is freed momentarily but can’t get away fast enough, and tentacles grab her around the legs, and more seek to wrap around her frantically beating wings>
~ Narrator ~
As war fires at the Raven, it darts to the side, missing the bullet. At the same instant his two companions swoop in, pecking at each side with enormous beaks.
Dimitri Sagesson
<Quickly shooting the huge dragon in the face with the web blaster, Dimitri shot into the ranks once more, slashing repeatedly with rapid strokes at any of the dragons he came to. He gryphons, Five, stayed on the outranks, swooping in everynow and then to snap at any rogue dragon’s neck as they left the group.>
Harima
*that acid pretty much lays waste to the rest of his gear, Harima’s bare chest now exposed*
Daloki
<seeing Dal and Luna in trouble, three vampires with backpacks begin firing railguns at the center of the tentacled thing>
Luna White
*the giffin itself than draws its talons as it begins to fight trying to get her and itself free. The best she can she drives her blade in the the tentacles holding her*
~ Narrator ~
Dim is in a whirlwind of dragons and gryphons, acid and claws. His sword slashes through one dragons neck, then severs another almost in half before the largesr beast frees itself of the webbing in its face and dives towards him.
War
*Grunting he spun around he was a blur. He leapt upwards flying directly upwards at the ravens. if he missed he would spin around firing at the creature’s from above in hopes of shredding their heads*
Daloki
(feel free to NPC troops if you need them)
Selene
*as she got faster going 30x faster as she kept swinging killing more and more off the demon as more kept coming to her they grew from 50 to 150 as she killed mostly all of them in less than 5 mins*
~ Narrator ~
Blasts from the vampires, as well as the gryphon slam into tentacles and they fall, spurting blood. But more grow back in their place, more arms shooting out. More twisting vine like limbs snapping around their arms and necks.
Olivia
(sorry on the phone with my mom back asap)
Kanade
-uses one of her lotus flowers as a shield then uses the other one to smash into the warthogs with incredible stenth-
~ Narrator ~
Some of the defenders from the city however begin firing down on the tentacle beast as well, as the entire world erupts in blasts of white energy, weaver webs, and flaming bullets.
~ Narrator ~
Several warthogs are shattered by Kans massive blow, their bodies exploding.
~ Narrator ~
However the demons are making short work of kans clones, and slowly they are dying off one by one.
Daloki
<as one, the vampires fire their webslingers at the tentacles, as Dal does at the ones binding her legs>
Kanade
Darn it. Ill have to go all out
Harima
*Harima wavers over a mini team of 5 troops with one guy having a patch over his left eye, Harima sends “Patchy out to dish some damage out too*
Dimitri Sagesson
<For the first time, Dimitri’s shadow fangs would come into play as he flipped to the side to narrowly avoid clashing with the dragon. His amrs shot out to grab the dragon’s chest as he sank his fangs into its chest and sent a dangerous and acidic poison into it’s system. He then let go and shot back towards the other dragons as this one should now be melting away. He slashed repeatedly at the dragons ranks.>
~ Narrator ~
The tentacles surrounding dals legs calcify and break free. Another tentacle shoots out to replace it but is blasted by a blast from a vampire. Another shoots out, but this is enveloped by holy light from one of the defenders. Slowly the massive onsllaught seems to take effect and the beast begins to finally, run out of arms.
Dimitri Sagesson
<arms>
War
*War comes straight down onto a raven. His horose gone as it was out in the wastes. He stares directly right the raven. His boots slamm into the creature’s neck breaking it. He turned his head towards the creature as he fires bullets at the thing with Tentacles*
~ Narrator ~
Dim avoid dargons jaws and flips to slice at his chest, the powerful scales deflecting much of the damage but still small wounds open, the beasts own acid blood spewing out to join Dims as the giant dragon curls in the air, its tail sweeping out to slam into Dims wings.
Kanade
Harmonics: about 37 clones come from her body with version 5 hand sonic. The hand sonic turns into their hands appearing as pincers shaped as and looks like demons head and is also able to shoot out beams of some sort. The real Kan upgrades to version 5 also and helps shoot and crush the demons-
Selene
*as she had deep gashes on her body and holes her could feel her self getting abit weak but she knew she couldnt stop as she ran to help Dal her wound bleeding she held her sword tight in her hand as she swong cutting some of the tentacles*
Luna White
*the giffin continues to slash at the tentacles, when it gets it wings free it becomes covered in flames again. Trying to burn away the tentacles*
~ Narrator ~
The ravens head snaps up, its neck broken by Wars booted heal. The giant creature falls without a screech.
Harima
*bashes his feet into that same dragon’s jaw once more, Harima figures that’s its weak point*
Kanade
This is my last hand sonic also the most descructive of all
Kanade
Hehe
~ Narrator ~
The tentacle beast, beset on every side, tries desperately to grow back its constantly severed arms but slowly, slowly, it shrinks down until finally a blast from Dal’s webslinger calcifies the beasts core, and it evaporates.
War
*Then there is a loud* SHIT. *Flying straight down the wings snap open attempting to grab air*
~ Narrator ~
Demons are decapitated left and right by kans enormous pincer hands, the flying warthogs darting down to slam tusks into her every time she seems distracted.
Daloki
<more of the attacking forces explode into goo as the fairies do their work>
Olivia
-drops down flying after War extending her hand out trying to catch him-
Dimitri Sagesson
<Dimitri seemed to scream as the dragons blood scorched his face and chest, though both began shooting out his acidic blood towards the dragons. He wasn’t really aware most of the time, so when he finally heard the dragon’s tail coming towards his wings, it was too late. He was hit and went tumbling towards the ground until finally one of his gryphons seemed to come from nowhere to catch him. It spiraled around the dragon’s for a moment before dimitri’s giant shadow sword began to take appearance again and slashed into the ranks of the dragons, mostly towards the one that had gotten Dim.>
Selene
*she smiled a little as she breath deep and heavy at Dal side blood falling from her body as she ran to kill more demons as she ran up to a dragon*
Luna White
This is why I keep my feet on the ground. *she moves away from the creature and keeps moving on, letting the griffin guide her*
Kanade
-gets hit a few times losing a little air. Then uses one of her hands to shoot the warthogs like a machine gun and the othe hand to crush and smash the demons-
War
**War takes the Olivia’s hand pulling her into his body as Dal’s wings break off him. He grunts as he shook his head violently. Two large shadow wings snap out of his back as he flies straight up* Olivia are you ok?
~ Narrator ~
Slowly the forces of Wyrm thin out, allowing you to move deeper into the cloud. Within its smoky confines you can now make out a city, a small parcel of land hovering in the air. There are tall building, spires, towers, and great cathedrals all across the landscape. hundreds of defenders are floating and flying about the environment, engaged in battle with the forces of the wyrm.
guest5368
enter the chat room
Kanade
Whoa -the clones regain their stenth and are all healed up-
~ Narrator ~
A huge glob of amorphous black goo slams down into Luna now, its very touch feeling like burning acid pealing the flesh from her body.
Harima
Time for some style…*balances one of his stances with the pack still on and he shoves a ryhtmatic combo of 50 punches into one single blow*
Harima
rythmatic*
Daloki
<the dragons who joined them now begin roaring over the city>
Dimitri Sagesson
<Dimitri continued slashing with his shadow into the ranks of the dragons as the other four gryphons screeched towards the outer dragons and tried to coerce them from the close knit group.>
~ Narrator ~
The dragon is buffeted by harimas powerful punches. It keeps trying to open its jaws to spew flames but one after another the fists land and the creatures jaws snap shut until finally, completely unconscious, it slams into the ground.
Selene
*she growled as she jumped on the dragons back grabbing its neck as she tried to break it and snap it neck in many places as her sword was on her back*
War
*War might look out of place as his shadow wings were huge. They had a wing span of 14 feet and stands 16 feet. His wings flap to keep him air born. He flew through the clouds slowly*
Olivia
-hearing her arm snapping out of place with a grunt she leans into him, looking up at him- My arm
~ Narrator ~
Dimitri is a wave of death blowing through the last remaining vestiges of the flying Wyrm army.
Luna White
SHIT!!! *she trys to shake the goo off her but at the sametime not get any on the griffin. Her black matter in her begins to build up growing bigger and bigger. When it finally burts through her, her matter begin acid itself fires right through he goo*
~ Narrator ~
Selene slams down on the dragon and twists the beasts neck, hearing the sound of popping and cracking over and over as the giant lizard goes limp beneath her.
War
*Holding Olivia close to him he grabs ahold of her arm poppoing it back into place not carring if it hurt. It needed to be fixed and now.*
Daloki
<the five dragons who joined them are heading in toward the city itself now, blasting death into the remaining ranks of the enemy forces>
Daloki
<Angels go in and bless the enemy to death> <G>
~ Narrator ~
Lunas’s powerful black matter energy surges in her, then spews outwards, the glob of black goo exploding in a shower of tiny unholy particles of chaos.
Kanade
-the kans form a giant circle and start firing of like a machine gun hitting in all direction even above and below destroying everything in their path-
Olivia
-she screamed out through the pain of her arm being snapped back into place-
Daloki
<Daloki hangs back getting reports from the other fronts – all are doing well>
~ Narrator ~
Kanade and her clones become a juggernaut, crashing through the remaining Wyrm forces, such a powerful force that many of them simply flee before her now.
Selene
ANYONE NEED ANYHELP*she yelled out as her wound slowly healed as she had lost half her blood*
Dimitri Sagesson
<Finally finishing off where he was, Dimitri ordered the gryphon he was on, along with the others to fly them to Daloki, then with a slight smirk, as his face seemed to be colored black with his shadow hearing, he spoke to her.> What do you want me to do, Daloki?
War
*His left arm circle’s her. His giant stone arm the one that is protecting her. His right arm is coated in a giant Vulcan Gatling gun. It wirrs with life as it begins to spit bullets out spraying the air shooting Wyrm creature’s that are retreated*
Luna White
*she takes deep breaths as her whole body is cover in burns, she kicks the griffin as they begin to head to the city*
Dimitri Sagesson
<Healing>
~ Narrator ~
A tall man, glowing white with enormous pure snow wings begins to flap forwards the Heroes, surrounded by a small group of mixed soldiers, all of which are bearing grievous wounds.
Kanade
-after about 10 min they all rest exept the real one-
Daloki
<of the 500 troops who came with them, they have lost 160>

0 Comments
  1. Dragon Teers 8 years ago

    this is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cooooooooooooooolllllllllllll hehehehehehehehehehehhehehehehe

Leave a reply

195 Views
© RolePages / PebbleArt Inc. 2017

Log in with your credentials

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar