Post a Story

The Castigation of the Bloods [Event Log]

Bloodworm
1 Star2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (No Ratings Yet)
Loading...

Fizenguard The Unsheathed
* Suddenly Fizenguard appears with the flash of lighting and a storm overhead begins to brew*

Cody (evil ender)
*cody walks through a portal, his hands in his pockets*

|..Cal..|
Cal stepped hough the portal, hands in her sweatpantsleep pockets. Bright eyes glancing around,

Morrigan~[DM]~
The blond stands at the opening of a massive cavern, dressed far differently than she’s used to. Her attire this time is more suited for a fight than anything, and she folds her arms across her chest. Shadows swirl around her feet, almost sinister in appearance. So far, her “support” looks less than promising. She sighs, leaning against the rocks, glancing at her watch. “Please tell me this isn’t all I get.” The furrowing of her brow doesn’t look /right/ on her face. It actually looks extremely unnatural, but what’re you gonna do?

Cody (evil ender)
*cody looked bored* so, you gonna tell us what we’re going to do, or insult us all day?

|..Cal..|
The woman arched a brow. “Well, it’s better than no one at all.” A tan hand lifted to gesture around. “Unless, that’s what you prefer.”

Fizenguard The Unsheathed
* Fizenguard smiles and gives a chuckle* ” All you get that is some big words to be saying. I think this is enough.”* He continues to snicker* ” I’m sure if these other people wernt here I would be enough”

Lance Rimehalt
Lance would step through the portal in the Blue Moon, arriving wherever it lead too. The vampire warlock would glance around at the others as they arrived in front of the massive cavern. He wore a blood red undershirt with a black tail coat that went to the backs of his knees, dark jeans and similarly colored shoes. Holstered to his waist was a long curved dagger. Dark runes of murder and death had been engraved on the hilt and probably the sheathed blade. “If you would rather us leave….I can certainly take myself back to the blue moon.” He would say with a soft smirk.

Cody (evil ender)
*cody shrugged* I don’t really care, so let’s get on with it…

Syvastienaos BloodFang
/;/ Naos walks out of a portal, the 7’9″ chaotic angel vampire fox hybrid clad in his assassin attire with his hood up over his head./;/

Uhrmacher Allison Greene
-Through one of these portals came Officer Greene in her interceptor, the car driving through and stopping with a small screech. She looked around, activating the car’s onboard dashboard and the entire suite of systems and programs weaved through the vehicle. Opening the door, the armored woman in her dark blue powered suit with her helmet down stepped out and closed the door, looking around with a pistol on her her hip; she quietly surveyed the area curious to what would warrant a call all around the world.-

Morrigan~[DM]~
“Did you not hear me? I’m giving it a few minutes.” She smirks, her eyes shifting from sea green to crimson, then to silver, then back again. “Just don’t puss out on me, and we’ll be fine.” She glances towards Lance, though, and the grin that passes over her face is… unnerving. “Actually, you, I don’t mind. You seem like you can handle yourself.” One more glance at her watch. “Four more minutes. Then we go.” A combat boot clad foot taps against the ground, two tendrils of shadow reaching up and pulling her hair from her face. They even add a litle elastic to keep it pulled back.

Cody (evil ender)
*cody sat on the ground, his wolf tail swishing around*

Professor Possibility
“IS SOME MANNER OF RIDICULOUS HORROR ATTEMPTING A POWER PLAY AGAIN???” The very loud voice of Professor Possibility could be heard as she stepped through a portal. “I grow WEARY of constant INCURSION onto MY planet! What manner of lowly power seeks dominion now? Merely POINT in the general direction and the MIGHT of my MIND shall SHOW THEM that they CANNOT WIN over the POWER of MY INTELLECT…”

Fizenguard The Unsheathed
* Fizenguard begins to put his magic elven chain on. After he would then put his braces on and stretch* ” This day has been slow. Hopefully it speeds up .”

Cody (evil ender)
*cody looked at the professor* shut it

Lance Rimehalt
“Waiting for more people would be..smart and what I would advise. With what you hinted at that would likely be down there, the more people the better perhaps.” The male said all the while closing his eyes briefly to gather his focus and magic. Then came the screeching voice of that annoying professor and he sighed. Opening his eyes…the soft grey hues now having a faint red tinge to them.

|..Cal..|
She gave a nod, waiting. Crossing her rms as she now emailed silent. Her blue eyes scanning over eveyone. A roll of her eyes towards Cody. He was probably going Annd, this is one glitchy. Ima head on the computer. I’ll be back.

Fizenguard The Unsheathed
* Fizenguard stands and his cold dark blue eyes pass everyone. His glare was icy cold but he had a bright smile*

Professor Possibility
“…Sir.” Possibility’s gaze fell onto Cody. “Given the fact that you are not acquainted with me or how important I am or how much more intelligent I am than you… It could be said that I must FORGIVE you for your FOOLISH attempt to ORDER me into SILENCE… But, allow me to educate you. You MAY, at your leisure, TELL ME to ‘shut it’… BUT… It will be as INEFFECTIVE as trying to get plutonium 186 from tungsten.”

Cody (evil ender)
*cody just looked at the professor* and why would I care?

phae
::The druid had been shopping for parts, wood, and supplies for the new dock going up in thistlemere. When the portals opened all over and the announce had been made. She stopped and decided to at least step through to see what all the commotion was about. Phaeties stood 5’6 with brown like leathery wings folded along the line of her back. The only weapon upon her person was the elvin blade of Roanoak. Feet were bare. She wore no armor. Vine rune tattoes came to vibrate as she stood looking round at the other gathered. Upon her person was a leather satchel holding various seeds she’d been collecting for the green house project.::So?..

Professor Possibility
“Well you don’t have enough active paths through your neurons to form a proper enough thought to ‘care’, sir, nor do you possess enough capacity to grasp what I’m saying. I just thought it’d be better to inform you that it may be better to focus on the task at hand than to dwell on annoyance with myself.”

Syvastienaos BloodFang
/;/ The black fur from his three fox tails disappear as they turn to their deadly form but remained hidden under his long black assassin trench coat. He had Phantom weapons on both of his forearms. //

Morrigan~[DM]~
“Truth be told? I have NO clue what’s down there. Guess we’ll find out the hard way, huh?” She smirks in the direction of the Professor, her eyes shifting through the random colors once more. “Well. This is…. disappointing.” With only eight people? She can only hope her own abilities are enough to keep someone from dying. Though, she doubts it. “Okay. So. Some of you might die. Matter of fact, /most/ of you might die. No crying or pussing out on me, okay?” She glares over at Cody. “How about you shut the hell up and let me explain what the fuck we’re doing?” Children. “Okay. So. There’s an undetermined amount of hostiles underground. We have to fight through them, get to the end of the cave system, and keep them from reproducing and breaking through to the surface. Undoubtedly, there’s loot in the main cavern. So. Don’t get too hurt, cause I’m not carrying your asses out of here.”

Fizenguard The Unsheathed
( GTG) * Suddenly Fizenguard dispersal with the flash of lighting.

Cody (evil ender)
*cody sighed, and decided to ignore the professor*

Morrigan~[DM]~
Make that seven people.

phae
::An almond honey cigar was pulled from behind her pointed left ear. It was alight with a mere flick of a vine runed finger tip. Lips wrapped round the end as she took a few puffs and was now gazing around the setting.. Forest..Stone buildings? Metel.These things would effect what she could or couldn’t do:: Somethings afoot? ::Cigar smoke rings arose over her fiery colored head::-d

Cody (evil ender)
*cody summoned a energy scythe and leaned on it*

Uhrmacher Allison Greene
-Allison nodded towards the cavern, then leaned into the car and pulled out her Phase Storm assault rifle and magnetically attached it to her back. She added the Horizon shotgun right next to it, then got out and closed the door. Quickly she headed to the trunk and opened it, pulling out some grenades and attaching them to her belt line. Then from there she locked up her car, then stepped over towards the mouth of the cave. She didn’t speak to anyone, didn’t recognize them; but help was asked for and the Urhmacher’s would answer.-

Professor Possibility
“‘Most’ of us dying? That doesn’t seem a very kind estimation of some of our capabilities, miss. But, continue on with your briefing. Tell us more about the manner of creatures we need to be prepared for, perhaps?”

Morrigan~[DM]~
“Now. You done arguing so we can get this over with? I /did/ have plans for tonight.” A small vial is produced from her pocket, and she takes a swig. Much better. And she steps into the cave, a small ball of flame sent ahead of her to light the way. “All I know is they’re big, mean, and probably bigger than even the edge lord over there.” She points at Naos. “And, given the structure of the cave, they’re better at seeing in the dark than most of you are. Probably ambush predators, used to burrowing.” She knows more, but is she about to give details? No. She prefers to let others learn as they go.

Lance Rimehalt
Lance simply folded his arms across his chest, so a group of…rag tag heroes and not heroes saving the planet once again? Whelp if their was something at the end of this, Lance would be damn sure to get his fair share of it. Glancing to the cavern, the vampire would try and discern if they were being watched already by and of the inhabitants they were supposed to wipe out.

Cody (evil ender)
*cody pulled out his phone and began typing on it, indifferently to the others*

Nima Azanova
Nima hissed as she stumbled from, the portal. Of course. The girl was late on her first.. quest, or whatever people called them. She tied her white hair up, and kicked at the ground lightly. She hurried after them and slid to a stop, slowing to a walk as she neared them. “I’m probably gonna die.. but either way, here goes.” She glanced to Cody. Just.. silently blinking. “Wow.” She crossed her arms and just continued following.

Cody (evil ender)
*cody put his phone away* just doing some last minute checks on my security system at home..

Morrigan~[DM]~
The walk is short, leading to a small chamber with only one way out of it. Forward and to the left. But, just as Morrigan steps forward, there’s a rumble from beneath your feet.

Cody (evil ender)
*cody looked at the ground and jumped floating in the air*

Uhrmacher Allison Greene
-Greene just stood back, crossed her arms, and listened quietly as Morrigan was explaining the creatures that they were going to do battle with. Big, scary creatures was definitely in special forces training. As they went forward, she pulled her Phase Storm off of her back and held it in two hands; her helmet snapping into position. She carefully moved along, sweeping with her weapon from side to side.-

Morrigan~[DM]~
“Shit,” she mutters. “Already?” And before she can say much else, the ground erupts open. A massive creature, well over six feet long and about two feet high, leaps from the hole created. It’s almost like a worm, but covered in spines and flesh colored. It has no discernible face, but a massive maw that separates into four sections. Each section is lined with spiraled teeth and it leaps for Cody first.

phae
:: Phae turned and dropped three seeds to the dirt before they went in. Her vine rune left hand extended down towards the ground. Just a few words spoken:: Grow and Serve” ::The seedlings seemed to surge up from the earth like magic bean stalk seeds. Green, brown and one shorter and flowery. It was the shortest of the three a rose bush. As her vines were drawn back to her human fingertips the ents snapped off their rooted feet and stepped behind the druid:: Ready..

Cody (evil ender)
*cody looked up and dodged it* of course it goes for me…i just have such bad luck

Lance Rimehalt
Lance ignored everything the others were doing, save for what Morrigan was telling them, he knew she was not telling them everything she knew but when did leaders ever do that. Walking after Morrigan but as soon as he heard/felt the rumble, he was immediately on guard.Dark magic crackling in his hands. When the..worm like creature erupts from the ground and goes for Cody Lance would take the opportunity to strike With a softly spoken word, knives made of shadow shot from his outstretched hands to lacerate and pierce through the flesh of the monster.

Cody (evil ender)
*cody flew high into the air and threw a energy spear at it*

Morrigan~[DM]~
Even though it misses its first target, it dives towards the ground and burrows beneath once more. There aren’t any mounds or trails to follow its path. Morrigan steps back a little, her shadows probing along the ground, feeling for any tremors. The knives from Lance pierce the tail of the worm, but it quickly snaps off its broken bit and grows a new tail

Uhrmacher Allison Greene
-Allison keeps moving while waiting for the creature to return,-

Ruby BloodFang
If any where still near the portal at the opening of the cave the would be able to see what appears to be a elf exit through it wearing some very ornate golden armor “What is this strange place?” She says in confusion her golden hair flowing around her and her ears twitching at every noise around her however as she had a feeling that others were in the cave the elf ran ahead eventually catching up to the group “Dear goddess what is that abomination?!” She says in shock before reaching into a satchel on her side pulling out a small glass vial that has a explosive sticker on it. “Maybe this?” She says as she readies her throwing arm. The next time the creature appears on the surface she would try to throw it towards the creatures maw to at least blow off one of the segments

Syvastienaos BloodFang
/;/ Naos listens to Morrigan. His Chaos Spear appears in his right hand. And walks into the cave with Morrigan his hues adjust to the darkness as he looks around. He looks at the ground as it crumbles He flips backwards and spins around the spear looking at the creature. His hues searching for the creature./;/*

Morrigan~[DM]~
Again, the creature bursts from the earth, behind one of the ents summoned by Phae. It opens up that maw once more, latching onto the ent. And, slowly, drains it of its life force. Morrigan, however, blinks. “AIM FOR THE HEAD!” Her shadows strike, slamming against the creature to distract it.

Professor Possibility
“Oh… Well. This is more FASCINATING than ANYTHING! MWAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Possibility’s eyes grew wide at the sight of the creature, marveling at it a little. She quickly lowered her goggles so she could get some deep tissue scans and analysis from a distance as she observed its movements. “Reveeeeal to me the secrets of your anatomy, creature!”

Cody (evil ender)
*cody landed back on the ground and threw another energy spear, aiming for the head*

Lance Rimehalt
Noticing the broken off tail piece…Lance rushes for it. He knew how to deal with something that could regenerate. Crouching over the fleshy piece. Lance would place a hand over it. dark tendrils of black and red would flow down from his finger tips and pierce into the cut off tail. Magic did not require him to see the living creature and now he would try to make the creature rot from the inside out by using the broken piece. Similar to how someone would use a vodoo doll with a piece of hair from the person.

Syvastienaos BloodFang
/;/ Naos jumps up then coming down at the creature and stabs the flaming chaos spear into the creature’s head/;/

phae
::Fingers Laced together as she spoke in old the old drow tongue reading a few fireballs. The spheres were created and began to rotate in a ring above her red colored head. As it burst towards her and opened its mouth three of those fireballs were casts towards it maw and would explode in its mouth. The druid jumped, foot tipping

Ruby BloodFang
The Elvish woman throws her little glass bottle at the creature’s face aiming to blow off a section of its mouth before grabbing out her sword and shield each with ornate carvings on it as she can’t really jump up high at all she does the next best thing she does which is attempting to plunge her blade into the creature’s belly in order to cut open a weak spot in it if she could

Uhrmacher Allison Greene
-Allison quickly opens fire on the creature, the weapon on three round burst mode to maximum accuracy. She took cover behind a stalagmite instinctively.-

Cody (evil ender)
*cody opened his hand and shot a fire blast a t the beast, still aiming for the head*

Morrigan~[DM]~
The creature shrieks, the fire doing its job. It backs off, writhing in what can only be pain on the ground. Its screeches are something like a velociraptor getting shoved into a blender. Tasty, right? But the rounds from the gun plant right in its…. skull? It flops to the ground, twitching a few times, before remaining still.

phae
off of an ent and she took flight. Leathery bat like wings extended fully. The ents under attack would attempt to pierce the creature by growing wooden lengthy arms. It was possible the creatures armor couldn’t be pierced with spear like weapons, or that the fireballs would miss::=d4

Cody (evil ender)
*cody sighed and made a energy scythe, prepared in case another worm thing attacked*

Morrigan~[DM]~
That fireball from Cody causes the creature to explode, its blood dripping onto anything near it. It burns, by the way. Like acid has been thrown on you. It even eats through the rock walls surrounding the chamber.

Professor Possibility
“Ah well. Seems you’ve killed it.” Possibility took a moment to button up her white labcoat over her overalls, and then marched forward. Gloves on her hand, she made a motion with her hand, and a small wormhole delivered a vial to her fingers. Leaning forward, she poked a finger riiiiight in where one of the bullets had entered the thing, and went about just scooping up a bit of blood to– And then there was just a mess everywhere, but she got some in her vial all the same! “…We must… have a code of conduct? Perhaps?” She vanished the vial back to… somewhere. Probably a lab somewhere to be studied in a hurry before it destroyed anything.

Syvastienaos BloodFang
/;/ Naos pulls the spear out of the creature, with a fluid swing sends the blood off of the blade and he jumps down off of the creature. He summons his chaos fire barrier as it exploded as the acid blood hits the barrier. /;/

Professor Possibility
Possi quickly removed some wet wipes from an inner pocket and started wiping her face in a hurry. “I’d PREFER to not suffer permanent deformation because of reckless behavior! Just saying this as a GENERAL statement…”

phae
:: Phae was hovering now in the sky, just above the two ents remaining, puffing on her almond honey cigar. She’d take it out of her mouth, gently flicked the ashes off the end awaiting to see if it was time to go underground. The fireballs remaining danced in rotation around her head like a fiery halo:: -d

Morrigan~[DM]~
“Well. That was fuckin’ gross,” Morrigan mutters, giving a knowing little smirk to the elvish woman who threw the explosive. “Okay. So. We don’t explode them. Noted.” Her shadows spear into the ground for a moment, and her eyes close. “Okay. We can keep going. The hall there is clear.”

Ruby BloodFang
The Elf puts up her shield in a panic allowing the piece of metal to basically be melted by the corrosive liquid “Damn it all i just got that damned shield!” She screeches in anger before throwing down the remains of the metal bits to the floor “Damn it that stings!” She says in anger before looking around at everyone “Is everyone alright??” she questions to them all as she picks up her weapon but upon hearing Morrigan speak and suggest moving ahead the woman nods following her

Syvastienaos BloodFang
/;/ Naos walks forward following Morrigan./;/

Lance Rimehalt
Lance was far enough away from where the creature emerged he would not have been directly hit by any of the acidic blood. The tail piece before him was still intact but hopefully his magics had done something. Standing up now, Lance moved to join the others. “So don’t do anything to make them splater their blood everywhere, understood.” The male vampire looked towards the golden haired elvish woman, squinting his eyes. He does not think he had ever seen her before but…he wondered if he actually had and his mind was playing a trick on him. Shrugging it off as just something from the fight. Lance continued walking, right after Morrigan.

Uhrmacher Allison Greene
-Luckily Officer Greene was behind cover when it exploded, only firing a three round burst out of her double stacked clip. Once she noted that the creature was down, she went back to sweeping side to side with her rifle; years of training keeping her safe and on her toes.-

Jennifer Kava Leigh
The woman appeared behind the group. Adorned in a cloak that hid her eyes as she kept to herself. Keeping silent, as she followed along. Her steps quiet. Hidden eyes scanning over the group. Boots heels clicking against the ground as she continued to follow.

phae
::What acid burns she did obtain seemed to already start regenerating. ::” Just a flesh wound” ::She joked and turned around in the air to scope out the area from an aerial view::-d

Syvastienaos BloodFang
// His blood red vampire hues with swirling chaos fire looks around looking for dangers as he held his spear in his right hand. //

Cody (evil ender)
*cody followed the others, taking up the rear*

Morrigan~[DM]~
The hall is short, only a few yards long, but the further into the caverns you travel, the darker it gets. Morrigan glances over at the party. Well. So far no one’s dead. Maybe she’s not fucked. “Also. If ANY of you decide to split from the group, you’re on your own and I’m not coming after you.” Somewhere, /very/ far ahead, more of that unholy screeching can be heard. And something…. bigger. But, by the time Morri hears it, you’re in the next chamber. A single pedestal is in the center of the room, a single, beautiful stone on top. The stone is etched with a series of runes, not in any language that is known on Hellifyno. Well, at least, not that Morrigan knows.

Cody (evil ender)
*cody looked around the room, not caring about the stone*

phae
:: Phae was happy the healer hadn’t been along with her on that shopping trip in Twine. She’d of already been at her wits end with the mess that the group had just made. Acid was just splattered everywhere. The druid would swoop down into the caverns and wings would fold along the line of her back. Phae could see easily, she was elf/ demon. There was also a lovely ring of growing fireballs glowing in the air above her head. Nothing like a walking torch to say hey “We’re here!” ::The remaining ents followed behind the druid. ::

Uhrmacher Allison Greene
-The WatchMaker carefully followed with the group, looking around at the strange room that they had wandered into. She made a point to stay with the group, not one to pull that lone wolf stuff unless it could save lives. Though she kept on guard, especially after hearing something loud.-

Lance Rimehalt
His eyes narrowed at the sound of the screeching and he continued on. Glancing back at Jennifer as his enhanced hearing allowed him to hear the sounds of her boot heels. Looking back a head, Lance glance around upon them entering the chamber. Then he spotted the stone, tilting his head as he tried to make out the runes upon the stone. But he was not sure he was reading them right

Syvastienaos BloodFang
/;/ Noas looks about the room and sees the stone. Naos walks around the pillar with the stone the runes were strange to him as well. But he didn’t touch the stone knowing that it could be a trap./;/

Professor Possibility
“Well, that’s definitely important, hmm?” Possibility nodded slowly as she looked at the stone. “BUT… I am not a linguistic expert. And I don’t think I want to waste then minutes trying to decipher something that no one bothered to have recorded. Shows how much ANY people ever RESPECT the LANGUAGE they speak… Not at all.”

Jennifer Kava Leigh
Kava raised her lowered head, the screeching reaching her ears. She placed her fingers around her dagger. She reached up, pulling the cloak’s hood down. Dark, auburn hair falling fully towards her shoulders now. Grey eyes trailing over towards the rune. “Hm..” She hummed lightly, towards the stone and the professors little speech. Offering a tony nod to herself.

phae
::Phae wasn’t from Hellifyno, but she knew too well when going down into caverns, you stay with your walking buddy, like they taught you in Girl Scouts. The druid and the ents perhaps positioned themselves at the back of the group. If the group decided to approach the pedistol together, she’d go and if party leader asked, she’d take intuitive. If the group passed up the pedistol so would she and the walking Groots.::

Lance Rimehalt
“I…cannot translate those runes, I have seen a vaguely similar language but…..it is either a dialect or an offshoot.” Lance came a little closer to the stone but did not touch it..not yet at least.

Jennifer Kava Leigh
She remained where she was. Silently observing.

Syvastienaos BloodFang
/;/ Naos also heard the loud roar but it didn’t scare him. His feature remained stoic in the shadows of his hood. ./;/ ” It looks to be ancient but nothing that I have ever seen in the books at the brotherhood.” /;/ Naos’ voice was dark as he spoke./;/

Professor Possibility
Rather than focus on the rock, Possibility went about the room with her goggles on, looking for signs of life and activity. “Where are more of those interesting creatures…”

Morrigan~[DM]~
As Lance steps closer to the pedestal, the ground erupts once more. This time, there’s not one creature. There’s seven. And four of them are MUCH bigger than the last one. The slide across the stone floor, circling the group.

Ruby BloodFang
The elf simple say back looking at everyone “I wouldn’t suggest touching it unless it was needed for us to move on.” The woman comments as she leaned against her sword just staring at them all as she looks at her hand sighing in annoyance “Is it bad i enjoyed the fact back there more then just sitting here

Cody (evil ender)
*cody looked at the monsters and readied his scythe*

Uhrmacher Allison Greene
-Officer Greene who was pulling up security quickly opened fire on the creature closest, pumping several three round bursts towards its head as she moved. as well; keeping herself away from any of the other creatures.-

Morrigan~[DM]~
The creature that was fired on manages to move in time to avoid getting its face hit. But that mouth opens up as it screeches and launches itself at Allison.

Cody (evil ender)
*cody swung his scythe at a nearby beast, aiming for its head*

Shannon Red
°A Corrupted Spirit would Appear Next to Naos° “hdjdgsjfhshfhshfj” •The Spirit would say as the speech came out as it was all corrupted as the thing would draw it’s sword and defense to Aid Naos if needex•

Lance Rimehalt
Lance reacted as quickly as his undead reflex would grant. Drawing his dagger this time, the runes upon the blade glowing a faint crimson color. “Try to make your footsteps light, they have no eyes but likely sense by smell or by feeling sound vibrations and movement!” If they were like normal worms that was at least. In his free hand, Lance shot a spear of inky darkness at the worm closest to him.

Morrigan~[DM]~
The worm grabs the scythe, pulling itself towards Cody. It latches onto his torso, slowly draining him of energy.

Jennifer Kava Leigh
She watched the ground, as the rumble was felt. She stepped forth, eyeing the creatures. Lips moving silently as dark, crimson blades formed besides the creature going towards Allison. The energy curling forwards to penetrate each of the beings sides. Meanwhile, her dagger flew from her fingers and shot towards another creature.

phae
“Fire off your thorns” “Try to pierce them” ::She looked at the stone floor after commanding the ents;: :How the fuck they get through stone? ” ::The creatiure launching at Allison, would have the attention of the remaining pair of ents.. Phae would let off a pair of fireballs towards its mouth.::”Flamgra”-d

Syvastienaos BloodFang
/;/ Naos’ three deadly tails reveal themselves by extending out. Naos throws his flaming chaos spear at one of the larger creatures as he ran at it. he flicks both of his wrists summoning out his phantom daggers./;/

Cody (evil ender)
*cody looked at the creature and made a sword and stabbed the beasts head while it attached to him*

Ruby BloodFang
“Damn it you know i hate doing extra work more.” She says as she holds out her hand “If hell were to freeze over it would be the winters of heaven who did it please purge the evil and impale them with your holy ice.” She chants as suddenly the air around her seemed to chill before the woman dragged her sword along the ground in a sideway sweeping manner sending a wave of ice that was shapped in a spikey nature in a attempt to imale two of the larger beings

Professor Possibility
“Ah! There they are! Wonderful.” Possibility produced her Endless Options Rifle, aimed, and fired. There was a sharp CHIRP from the weapon… and, invisibly, undetectably, the creature she fired at, if struck, would find itself magnetically altered so that it would find itself suddenly FLUNG at high speeds away from Possibility at an 180 degree angle.

Uhrmacher Allison Greene
-Allison moved like a river, ducking underneath and sliding on her knees as she continued to pour hot lead into the creature.-

Morrigan~[DM]~
A creature is hit by Possi, being flung down the hall and exploding away from the group. A second is hit by Allison, but it doesn’t explode. So, yay!

Cody (evil ender)
*cody opened his mouth and shot flames at the creature, hoping to get it to let go*

Morrigan~[DM]~
The creature does not let go of Cody.It’s locked in, yo

Shannon Red
•SC,The Spirit would began to attack the Ceature that has Cody swinging left and right at it trying to lead to attack the other Ceatures• “hfjdjjdhshdjfjdnns” •The Thing spoken in Corrupted Speech•

Pyrrhus (and more)
A set of glowing red orbs appear to roll along and follow the Heroes. Until the player can join, this is them. Woo.

Morrigan~[DM]~
Another creature launches at the Spirit. And, even if it’s not tangible, it still gets sucked into that really gross mouth.

Uhrmacher Allison Greene
-At the end of her powerslide, she got back up to her feet and thumbed the dial on the side of the weapon; changing its firing mode from 3 round burst into full auto. Stepping behind more cover, she opened fired on the next closest creature.-

Jennifer Kava Leigh
She exhaled, her dagger reappearing in her hand. She sent it spiraling towards Cody’s captor. And if it hit, crimson arrow made of energy, formed. Surrounding the creature and then shooting forwards.

Cody (evil ender)
*cody sighed and patted the creatures head* well, I guess I can’t help but watch…

Morrigan~[DM]~
There are five remaining creatures. No, wait. Make that four as another gets its face pelted by Allison’s bullets. The dead one twitches for a moment, then lies still.

Professor Possibility
“TASTE THE MIGHT OF MY SCIIIIIENCE!” Possibility fired again at another creature, but it was another, more flashy setting. There was a visible beam that flashed out of the ‘barrel’ of the rifle, and the creature would experience the painless, but not at all pleasant sensation of its molecules becoming unbound at a rapid rate, turning it to slime if hit. “MWAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA! MWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Morrigan~[DM]~
Morrigan’s shadows sharpen to points, as one of the worms launches itself at her. They spear forward and pierce the worm’s mouth, killing it. And, before it can explode, it gets sucked into a portal of some sort. Do not enter the portal. It is bad.

Syvastienaos BloodFang
// Using his corrupted right arm he teleports the spirit out of the way as it was linked to his arm. Naos jumps up onto one of the creatures back near it’s head and thrusts his three deadly tails into the head area. //

phae
::Phae was going to try another element. The last two of the fireballs had been fired towards Allisons creature of attack. She was chanting now, starting to crackle with static energy. Even the vine rune tatoos seemed to flash a silvery color. From beneath her it rose up to the group and crackled up to the palms of her hands.. The druid turns and decides to try frying one of the small ones with Lightening/ electricy::

Morrigan~[DM]~
The creature shrieks as lightning hits it. And explodes.ACID BLOOD!

Shannon Red
•The Spirit would Resigters as Stacy to Naos• “HFHJDDHHSJSHDHDHDHDHDH!!!!!” •It would scream before beginning to corrupt the arm that holds Cody•

phae
::Watches one of the ents self destruct as its covered in Acid. Her wings cover the front of her and start to sizzle. Yes she groaned this time::Uhhh..

Lance Rimehalt
Lance would keep throwing various spells at the worm closest to him. By now even the worms regenerative healing would be challenged and worn down by his assault. Then when it dived to try and eat him, he ran his dagger along the side of its head, the runes enchanting the blade capable of parting flesh muscle and even bone as if they were wet paper.

Uhrmacher Allison Greene
-Allison stopped firing for a moment, to cool down her weapon and reassess the scene as she didn’t want to fire on the rest of this ragtag group of adventures. Hiding behind her cover, she checked her clip and noted that she was half-way through it; them slammed it back home before leaning along her cover and finding a new target.-

Morrigan~[DM]~
Once the creature finishes its meal of Cody, it slides off of him and burrows back into the ground. Three left.The one Lance attacks…. like, meltsNo blood from itBut there is a pile of goo.

Shannon Red
•The Spirit would regroup with Naos• “Hfhdhdhbwbsbd”

Lance Rimehalt
Lance would do his best to avoid the goo as he did not know if that would be acidic as well. Sprinting away from the melting worm he quickly moved to attack another one, lashing out with black and red flames from his free hand.

Morrigan~[DM]~
The one that Lance lights up does explode. But since it’s hit by flames, it gets flung into a wall. Away from people. Congrats, Lance! You saved the party from acid death. The goo, however, is just…. lumpy flesh.

Syvastienaos BloodFang
/;/ With his deadly tails in the creature’s throat Naos summons Chaos chains from the ground and they wrap around the creature that he was on and with a spinning motion he goes to decapitate it with his tails. and pulling at the chains./;/

Morrigan~[DM]~
Well, it’s decapitated. But also explodes in close proximity to Naos. So, acid blood all over his face.

Shannon Red
•Thr Spirit take the hit of Acid Blood as she would simply absorb it•

Morrigan~[DM]~
“WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT EXPLODING?” Morrigan spears the last of the creatures through the face, pinning it to a wall FAR away. It screeches, and it dies.

Uhrmacher Allison Greene
-Allison would track down any remaining and start firing again.-

phae
::Phaeties was opening up her acid eaten wings and just puffed on the cigar to not focus on the smell of burnt skin. One ent remaining by her side. Regeneration was still occurring but at a slower pace now since more area of skin had been effected. If they’d cleared the room she’d look at that pedistol :: I didn’t know lightening would blow it up..I thought would fry..::Honestly she did::-d*it would fry

Lance Rimehalt
“If you all want to not get acid on you, don’t fight in close quarters as much! Use ranged attacks!” He said while glancing around to make sure they were alone before turning back to that pedestal and the stone with strange runes.

phae
::She just looked at lance as she had been spell casting:: uh huh..

Shannon Red
•The Spirit would begin to howl calling her fellow spirits who would join as her soilders• “Djsjsja!” •She screams as they all would be positioned ready to assist with the long ranged attacks•

Morrigan~[DM]~
Morrigan points at the pile of goo. “Well, whatever Lance did worked. It didn’t explode, at least.” She steps over towards the stone on the pedestal. After a quick roll from the DM, she blinks. “Okay. That rune….” She squints, though the expression is an odd one. “It means “key” so…. I guess we need it?” She glances around. “Okay. Step back. I’m gonna try something.” And she moves to the other end of the room, by the entrance, and lets her shadows poke and prod at the stone. Nothing happens. So, she picks it up. Still nothing.

Lance Rimehalt
Lance had been mainly speaking to Naos but did not realize a non solid spirit could also become solid and then absorb acid somehow.

Professor Possibility
“…I think, if it means key, that then perhaps it is itself a key or we need to FIND the key. In the former, try placing the key somewhere, or, in the second instance, we simply need to locate the CORRECT key.” Possibility went about the room again, looking.

Syvastienaos BloodFang
// Naos sees the spirit take the acid for him.as it reacted like his barrier. // ” So using my chains would be better or my throwing knifes.” /;/ The corrupted spirit would be somewhat like Nero’s devil trigger from DMC4. /;/

Shannon Red
•The Spirit would send her fellow spirits home before picking up a sword and corrupting it• “Nhdhdhjdanbdndndobdbdbdbs” •Her Powers Matched Those Of Stacy’s•

Morrigan~[DM]~
Morrigan slips the stone into her pocket, sending up another “flare” of sorts. A path is revealed behind the pedestal. It’s literally the only other path, other than the one you came out of.

Lance Rimehalt
“Yes, chains and throwing knives, or….death magic it seems. The runes on my dagger must have countered its regenerative abilities and reduced to goo, hence why it did not explode in acid. “

phae
::Blinked and looked between party leader the spell caster. There was a quietness as she puffed on the cigar in thought. She hadn’t seen what combination of various spells had been used nor heard or seen any detection of what worked without splattering. Fire and Thunder part of her elemental abilities hadn’t gone over too well. She’d had another idea but that technique would of been messy too..Cigar puffed as stood in thought::

Morrigan~[DM]~
Morrigan glanced at Phae. “What about some sort of nature magic? Like, stone or something. Squish them against a wall?” She points at the corridor they had come down. Where Possi had shot one back to. “I mean, it’s far enough away that the acid won’t hit you?”

Syvastienaos BloodFang
// Naos walks forward flicking his wrist to deactivate his wrist daggers. He summons a few throwing daggers to his left golden gauntlet hand and summons a corrupted chaos chain around his right. He looks at the corrupted Spirit making sure it was close to him.// .

Shannon Red
•The spirit just looks Naos dead in the eyes•

phae
:: Looked at Morgan and puffed. Her brain cells were trying to get into gear. She remained at the back of the Party Silence.. Following::=d

Morrigan~[DM]~
The hallway this time is longer, and has a curve to it to the left. However, the more you walk, the further underground it seems you’re going.

Pyrrhus (and more)
Those glowing fireball orbs roll and appear to follow Morrigan at a safe distance.

Professor Possibility
“I look forward to DECIPHERING the genetic potential of these animals… If we are on a mission of extermination, that sits well with me. They seem invasive and far too predatory to be normal… If they are magical in nature, they might be useless… Otherwise…” She rubbed her hands together as she walked, chuckling to herself. “Intriguing ideas come to mind…”

Lance Rimehalt
Lance would throw in some extra light himself holding up his free hand he created a deathly pale green flame and it lit a good distance. He had a sense they were going further and further underground.

Uhrmacher Allison Greene
-There Ally was, in her full armor and holding her rifle as she, once again, pulled up security for this party; staying in the back.-

Shannon Red
•The Spirit would regroup with Naos aidding him•

Ruby BloodFang
The Elvish woman runs over to Phae looking her over and sending healing magic into her incase she needed it but after that she simply followed the group

Syvastienaos BloodFang
// At the end of the chain was a spear tips that was enchanted with death flames // ” Thanks for the advice.” // Naos says to Lance as he looks at the corrupted spirit. Then follows Morrigan //

Morrigan~[DM]~
After a while of unsettling silence, the group reaches a cavern with what seem to be two tunnels leading away from it. Both are walled off. The stone in Morrigan’s pocket glows.

Lance Rimehalt
Lance nodded, still holding the pale green corpse light colored flame high. “Welcome.” When they reached the cavern with two walled off tunnels….then the glowing light from Morrigan’s pocket drew his attention. Dismissing the flame, Lance looked to Morrigan. “So…..I think that rock is important….remmeber how you tried translating…I think it’s the key. “

Syvastienaos BloodFang
// Naos looks around at the chamber then sees the two tunnels then his hues look at the glowing stone that Morrigan had. //

Shannon Red
•The Spirit Began to break into 2 as it tried to hold itself together•

Uhrmacher Allison Greene
-Suddenly the Uhrmacher received a message from HQ. Looking around and seeing the situation pretty well handled, she activated her recall device and was teleported back to the car.-

Pyrrhus (and more)
Those rolling orbs are suddenly replaced by the soft sound of extra set of footfalls. That warm aura blanketed the small pathway as Pyrrhus materialized behind the head of the group: Morrigan. The man wore his usual hoodie, jeans and sneakers. Nothing special from the man with glowing eyes, glancing around.

Morrigan~[DM]~
Morrigan glances at Lance and nods. She first takes a step towards one wall, then the other. The glow doesn’t change in intensity. Of course it can’t be easy. “Okay. So, left or right?”

phae
::Sat down on a boulder in the hallway of the cavern and looked at the remaining ent having a conversation with the tree, apologizing and looked at at the front of the party. They were working things it it seemed::-d

Syvastienaos BloodFang
” Right.one.” // Naos says.//

Morrigan~[DM]~
Morrigan nods at Naos, glancing at what was left of their group. “Everyone good with that?”

Lance Rimehalt
Lance would eye the rock as she walked to one and the other. But for some reason….he agreed with Naos. “Yes….right one.”

Pyrrhus (and more)
Pyrrhus can’t help but glanced towards the Bloodfang, brow raising, “How’d you figure that out?” The pyro asked curiously. “I’m just wondering.. cause I’m not in the mood to die, today.” He mumbled softly, before looking back towards Morrigan. “I’m a little late to the party, so I’ll follow you guys. You know more than me.”

Morrigan~[DM]~
“Okay. So. Right it is!” Morrigan looked almost giddy. Well, as giddy as a…. whatever she is can look. Of course, Lance would be able to tell she has vampire in her. But who KNOWS what else the other half is?! She actually skips over to the wall to the right, pressing the stone to a small round slot on the stone. With a loud, grating noise, the stone starts to drop towards the ground, and another short hallway is revealed. Those screeches that really do sound like tiny dinosaurs being microwaved can be heard once more.

Syvastienaos BloodFang
“Just a feeling I get. Comes with being an assassin.” // Naos answers Pyrrhus.// // Naos looks down the short hallway and hearing the screeching of the creatures.//

Morrigan~[DM]~
Brows furrow. “God those things sound as ugly as they look.” But, even so, she just skips down the hallway. Waiting on everyone to follow. She doesn’t even know who’s left. Just that this is getting kinda fuN!

Syvastienaos BloodFang
// Naos follows Morrigan The spear head with the death magic connected to his corrupted chaos chain in his right hand ready to attack the creature.//

Pyrrhus (and more)
Pyrrhus follows along, arms crossed neatly over his torso as he stares from over Morrigans shoulder. Was he taller than her, at 6’2? Maybe? If he is, that makes seeing over her easier! “I never thought I’d hear something like that.. Oh boy.” He mumbled, following along when Morrigan leads the way.

Morrigan~[DM]~
Pyrrhus is taller than Morrigan. She’s only 5’8. BUT! She’s still taller than her mom. Something both she and her father like to laugh about.

Syvastienaos BloodFang
// The 7’9″ assassin keeps his blood red hues with swirling chaos fire in them focused on end of the hall. //

evil ender
*music started playing, whispering voices talked, the music sounded like a broken carousel, deep laughter sounded, echoing off the cavern walls*

Morrigan~[DM]~
The party reaches a massive cave. The walls are slick with a dark liquid. Is it blood? Is it water that’s dripped from the surface? Is it some weird ooze from the creatures that inhabit this burrow? Who knows? But corpses litter the ground. Livestock, large game, some people, supernatural beings and humans alike. Some of the corpses are bulging in ways they shouldn’t, the stench of death heavy in the air. And ahead, near the farthest wall, is a massive shape. It’s almost like a hill, but it twitches and squirms unlike any other natural surface. The screeches die down, and an unnatural silence fills the air. Morrigan, however, just walks right into the room, humming softly to herself.

Syvastienaos BloodFang
// Naos walks into the room and his hues looks about the room then sees the large creature. He tries not to step on any of the bones that littered the cave.//

evil ender
* a shadow on a wall near the group suddenly turned into a black portal as 20 foot wolf demon walked through, his fur was dark and shadowy, the eyes glowing dark green, the beast growled softly at the members before looking at the creature*

Pyrrhus (and more)
Pyrrhus stepped in, frowning when a small ‘squelch’ sounded under the sole of his shoe, “Oh, Fuck me..” He mumbled softly, shaking his shoe off and glancing around to look at the area around them. He kept away from anything liquid, not feeling like burning things and possibly fill the room with horrid fumes from whatever that shit was.

phae
::Phae would actually take a sample to find out what’s dripping. If acid, it would burn. Corpses were noted. Stench of death was overwhealming. Green hues looked at the corpses. She’s looking at what’s moving, not moving, the big creature, that iif its an acid thing, knowing not to shoot off anything that would cook it. Expressionless look on her face when the beast walked through. The things..she could – stopped in thought and stayed pg- Make out of its pelt.::

Lance Rimehalt
Lance joins the party after his writer had to step away for a few. Looking upon the bodies, and considering the creatures they fought….he plans to burn them as soon as possible. Death and its stench did not bother him, but….the large beast bothered him…then he noticed Morrigan was humming….

Morrigan~[DM]~
The opening of the cavern slams shut, locking what remains of the party in the room. Morrigan, however, vanishes for a split second, appearing over near the hulking form of the most massive creature. “Hey, big girl,” she says with a dark chuckle. “I thought you might be hungry. Look what Mommy brought.” And she laughs, though the scene is more like something one would see from a villain. She poofs once more, ending up on its back just as that massive head is lifted. If the ones in previous chambers were big, this one was monstrous. Instead of that four sided mouth, it had a maw that gaped open with feelers spewing from it. This one actually kind of has a face. But the “eyes” are small and sewn shut. “Like my new pet?” Her attention is on the Elf woman who had been following the party. “Isn’t she gorgeous, Ruby?”

evil ender
*the wolf demon sniffed the air and smiled at the monstrous worm* oh, a delicious looking snack…*the wolfs voice sounded just like cody’s But deeper and more hate filled*

Lance Rimehalt
Lance snarled, his fang barred at the sudden betrayal by Morrigan. Then he turned to face the elf woman, now revealed to be Ruby. “I knew something was off about that elf.” He muttered and held his dagger at the ready, while marshaling dark magics in his off hand. Lance knew this was going to be a big fight.

Ruby BloodFang
The Elfish woman behind the group suddenly starts laughing happily “She is quite a nice beast.” the woman says as her ears change from a elves to one of a human on her head 2 fox hears sprout both of which are void black and seem to spread to the rest of the womans hair making it almost all black other then the ends which appear to be blood red as if they were dipped in a bath of the red liquid. “But then again do the others agree?” She says looking to the party as her 9 fox tails sprout behind her making her laugh happily as her dress is the final thing that forms other then the coloration of her eyes “This will be quite fun.” She says happily

Syvastienaos BloodFang
// Naos walks a short distance away from the group as he needed distance to swing the chain around. Then looks at Morrigan as she goes to the creature and hears what she said.Then he looks at his mother Ruby who was disguised as an elf. // ” Shit its a trap.!” // Naos says.//

evil ender
*the wolf looked at morrigan and then looked at the group, the wolf demon seemed to shrug as if to say “ more food for me* the wolf would just feed on any dead bodies*

Lance Rimehalt
“No shit sherlock.” He says bitterly to Naos, his eyes now glowing crimson and the deathly magics he wielded radiating off of him like a sudden winter chill that would seep into the bones of anyone alive within the chamber.

Pyrrhus (and more)
The pyro smirked lightly once spotting the change in Morrigan. Was he surprised? He shouldn’t be. The man glanced back towards the elven female, who transformed into Ruby. “Hm.” He mused for a moment, taking a step off to the side, distancing himself a bit from the others. Just so if he had to move, he could with more reaction time.

phae
::She felt the air close off from behind the party and looked at how it slammed shut. A door..A sliding rock? Puffed on her cigar and raised a red brow. A hand extended towards the cavern walls, Just to lean her frame against it as the evil doers relayed what was in store for the party., which more or less seemed like carnage or snack food::-d

Ruby BloodFang
Ruby simply looks at the group crossing her arms “Morrigan do you wish to be the first one to feed or shall I?” she asks with a evil smirk her tails struck out behind her damaging the stone walls behind her

Morrigan~[DM]~
“Hey, assassin, what was that you were saying about ‘having a feeling’ sometimes? Boy, were you WAY the fuck off!” With each corpse that was passed, they would explode, sending smaller worms at the party. Luckily, the blood in the corpses was normal. Morrigan sits on top of the massive creature, which has legs by the by, and pets it’s head. “Actually, I should thank you. See, the more of the little ones that are killed, the angrier it makes the Queen. And if she gets mad enough, well, that’s for me to know.” She grins. “Now, beautiful, which one should we go for first?” Her shadows formed those spear-like tendrils and shoved into the head of the massive Queen. It let out a roar, but became pretty docile for the most part. Until Morrigan turned its attention towards Naos. “Yes. I think so too,” she says with a giggle. Those tendrils shot out towards Naos, dripping with acid and its highly venomous saliva. “You should know the two I don’t want killed. But, go have some fun, Ruby. We deserve it.”

Syvastienaos BloodFang
// Naos begins to swing his chain around with the death flame spearhead at the end then when he got it up to a high enough speed he lets it go once it points towards the creature sending it with a great force at it. //

evil ender
*ender tilted his head at morrigan, as if saying “let me eat!” *the beast was sitting now, ignoring all the others*

Lance Rimehalt
Lance threw a shield of dark magic around himself, and began moving away from any one else in the group. With his free hand, Lance shot a bolt of black and red fire at the tendrils being shot towards Naos.

phae
::Phae would cast up a wind wall towards the beheamoth’s tendrils to try and repel some of the attack off of Naos and anyone else::

Ruby BloodFang
“Very well then Lance was one and the other was Pyrrhus.” She says as she looks at the two of them pointing to a far wall “Get out of the way or i cant keep my promise as well as i would like to.” She says happily before looking to those who remain “You dared to try and stop me when i was having fun killing my son and now you attack my Ally?” She growls as she disappears before reappearing behind her son “Lets teach you a lesson the first is don’t stop me when you have done just as much bad as me!” She screams in anger before going to kick her son in the back with enough force to send him flying forward towards a wall

Morrigan~[DM]~
As the tendrils are blocked, the creature’s outermost layer of exoskeleton splits in half, expelling more of those worm things. But these are worse. Because they look like they’re crossed with hornets. Wings and all. Even the stinger. A smaller portion of the swarm darts towards the remaining Ent, clinging to it and stabbing into it with stingers. And, yes. Like hornets, they have high doses of venom that eats away at organic matter.

phae
::The wall would soften into a clay like substance to soften Lances landing if the attack wasn’t averted. Turned to assist there if she could::

Lance Rimehalt
Upon hearing his name being said by Ruby..that he was wanted alive. Lance stopped hurling any more bolts of dark fire at the large creature. Still holding his dagger, Lance eyes Ruby and then Morrigan warily. Unsure of what to do….he hangs back for a moment. Just watching but ready to spring into action…

Syvastienaos BloodFang
// Naos dodges the tendrils then his mother appears behind his and just as he went to turn she kicks him sending his flying into a wall . He hits the wall hard. //

evil ender
*ender just sat there, looking at morrigan, wanting in on the fun*

Morrigan~[DM]~
Morrigan claps as she watches Naos hit the wall. She glances at the wolf, and he might hear something in the air, though the rest won’t. “Go ahead and start taking out some of the younger worms. I need the big girl here as angry as possible.”

phae
::As she stopped at the end of the past part of the casting, Phae would summon a swam of poinsons spiders to attack what was starting to cover her, as time progressed Rats are going to come up through the holes in the floor, bats are going to swarm down from the ceiling. She’s bleeding::-d

evil ender
*ender nodded and stood up, he roared and blasted some of the worm hornets with a blast of energy from its mout*

Pyrrhus (and more)
The man’s brows furrows towards the two females.. What reason was there not to attack him? maybe cause the simplest thing needed to kill him, wasn’t there at the moment? He didn’t question it, stepping further to the side. The man glances around at the others being attacked by the one who originally meant to lead them. Had anything come in his direction, they would get met with a harsh blast of white-colored flames, being turned to pure ash and fading away.

Lance Rimehalt
“So this was your plan all along? Lure a group of us down here, kill or have some devoured and keep me and that one alive.” He said pointing to Pyrrhus with his dagger while still talking.”For what reasons?!”

Morrigan~[DM]~
“Oh, you’ll see.” And with that, more of the smaller worms, the hornets, and some other weird alien looking things swarm the group cause the DM has to pee.

evil ender
*ender blasted another swarm and roared, shaking the cavern*

phae
::The swarms would be met with the swarms of rats, bats and spiders;;=d

Lance Rimehalt
If any of the insect like monsters came at him, Lance tore them to shreds with storms of shadow blades. While gouts of black and red fire burned them to ashes.

Ruby BloodFang
Ruby yawns a bit in boredom “Come on now i thought you were my offspring yet you couldn’t even dodge properly?” She says in anger before turning back to Phae “You seem to be interfering some as well lets stop that shall we.” She says as she suddenly seems to get more serious holding out her hand towards the woman her arm smoking as if it was burning wood before black flames formed in her palm “Burn away.” She comments with a insane look in her eye as she fires the ball of flame at the woman no matter if it hit her or near her the ball of flame would detonate sending out a 20 foot shockwave and a 10 foot fire blast the main goal however was to knock the woman out

evil ender
*ender blasted a large swarm and accidentally a few rats*

Morrigan~[DM]~
Morrigan fakes a yawn as the tail of the massive creature aims itself right at one of the corpses to release more of those hornet things.They spill out, stingers aimed at Phae. One hits, but its not a lethal dose of venom. Just enough to make her woozy.

evil ender
*ender looked up at morrigan and wagged its tail, hoping for praise*

Morrigan~[DM]~
Morrigan sighs. “If I had a bone, I’d throw it at you, pup. But, good work, I suppose.” Those shadows dug into the Queen’s skull a bit more, and it swung that tail at Lance, aiming to knock him into the wall. Or a corpse. Whichever.

Pyrrhus (and more)
Pyrrhus doesn’t speak, he just watches. A glance towards Lance as h’es pointed at, before turning to look at Ruby. The man’s head tilting softly, before back towards Morrigan. The man frowned softly, not appreciating being out of the loop on things. But he knew with enough patience, he’d hopefully get answers.

Syvastienaos BloodFang
// Naos gets to his feet looking at his mother as his hood had fell down revealing his black long spiky hair a red band wrapped around his forehead and blood trailing from the right corner of his mouth. He summons several corrupted Chaos chains with the death flame spears at Morrigan and the creature she was on. with a smirk upon his lips.//

evil ender
*ender roared and blasted the chains away*

Morrigan~[DM]~
The chains are aimed at Morrigan, but they seem to vanish. Morrigan yawns. “Man. You really ARE pathetic.” She crosses her legs and sends a wave of shadows right at Naos, which kind of looks like a wall of thorns. Four foot long thorns, anyway.

phae
::The druid was immune to heat and cold, She was fey’ri, half elf half demon. The fire would take care of the worms that the DM had brought about and would probably (clear the area for her). She was almost thankfull. Though the tree ent wasn’t so lucky. It caught on fire. Phae’s leathers looked like they were charring. She’d been conjuring fire at the start of the fight without being burned. Once Rubys fire allievated the issue, a gust of wind would be cast to clear all the dead shit ::-d

Lance Rimehalt
Lance seeing the tail being swung at him reacts with his vampire speed and leaps over the tail. His fangs barred again and this time he attacks the queen. Sheathing his dagger, Lance begins uttering words of power. The words sounding like nails on a chalkboard in the ears of the others in the room and echoing in the cavern. As he speaks, cuts begin to open up on the queen that leak, blood or whatever biological substance is flowing in it. Small pieces of flesh become necrotic and fall off, Lance pours more and more dark magic into his spell work as he continues speaking dark words of death and decay.

evil ender
*ender looked at lance and back at morrigan as if saying* can I eat him? *ender wasn’t happy with lance at all*

Syvastienaos BloodFang
// Naos summons his chaos flame barrier to push back at the wall of thorns //

Morrigan~[DM]~
Morrigan’s eyes widen for a split second as she hears the spell being uttered by Lance. A black portal opens, sucking her into it, depositing her elsewhere. And the cavern seems to change. It’s still a cavern, of sorts, but the walls seem to be thinner, thick veins of magma visible through the walls. The Queen screeches, acidic blood dropping to the floor, allowing just a bit of that magma to leak through and ooze across the floor. “No,” she says to the wolf. “I want him ALIVE!” The wall still hits Naos, only piercing arms and legs. But he is pinned to a wall.

evil ender
*the wolf nodded and continued blasting at worms*

Ruby BloodFang
Ruby cracks her knuckles in anger “Damn it.” However she see’s Lance doing shit against them “HEY!” She roars as she disappears and reappears over by Lance holding her arms on his bubble of energy “Lets open a mean present shall we?” She growls as suddenly her black flames almost seem to become like a welding torches flame focused and deadly and as it hits the mans magic energy wall it would seem to start almost eating away at his magic possibly even putting cracks in the barrer “You little shit.” She growls as her tails also join in creating the torch like flame that would burn against the mans barrier in the attempt to shatter it

Morrigan~[DM]~
Morrigan shakes her head at Ruby. “No, let him. I want to see what that spell can do!” She shrugs. “Besides, I can always get more of these beauties.”

Lance Rimehalt
Lance not noticing the lave veins as he is focused on his spell work is now shouting the dark words. Each word spat is said with enough bitterness and venom that it would have killed a mortal man. Briefly noticing Ruby as she begins to attack his own barrier, Lance would gesture at one of the nearby bodys with his hand and the bones would suddenly trip out of it in the shape of serrated spikes and launch themselves at the demon vixen. Returning his focus back to the queen. Lance was screaming his dark spell and then he made a grabbing gesture at the large queen and then with a single word..said in tandem with his hands moving apart. He tore the queen in two.

Syvastienaos BloodFang
// Naos yells out in pain as the thorns go into his arms at his wrists and thighs pinning him to the wall //

evil ender
*ender looked around and saw phae, he rushed at her and looked deep into her eyes, making her relive her worst memories*(With players permission)

Lance Rimehalt
Then the two segments of the queen still being affected by Lances previous spell, started to decompose rapidly, flesh rotting away and and bones turnign to dust while the blood just dried up and left stains on the floor. Turning his attention back to Ruby as he no could focus on his barrier, he poured more dark magic into it if he could make it fix itself than he would hold it as long as possible, whilemaking the bones from even more nearby bodies rip out and launch themselves at the vixen as bony spears. Until she backed off that is.

Pyrrhus (and more)
Pyrrhus tensed up slightly, taking a step and receding into the back, near where they had originally entered — even if they doorway was shut now. He seemed to gain a sense of ‘don’t trust’ with any of these people. He watched the brutal attacks from Lance and the actions of Ruby against him. He glared softly at the group before him, turning to examining the room for an exit.. If he needed to run, he would.

phae
::While the ent was on fire falling about like kindling in a camp fire, the wolf gazed into the druids eyes to find her worst memory. There were several and they weren’t PG- However going back in time and remembering the tale of how her Queen Ae’ron of Roan Oak had sacrified herself for the forrest, Phae started to pull out the tree hilt blade of Roan. The queen had cast out her energy in a shockwave. She’d felt it as a child even in the upper chambers of the great oak. Fingers went limp in the other hand. The sword began to glow as she chanted, Reliving the final moments of the 11 drow that had been disintegrated. She was oblivious to everything else around her

Morrigan~[DM]~
As the Queen fell, three massive orbs of energy pulled themselves from the corpse. The room returned to normal, and even the corpses were gone. Morrigan stands up, clapping her hands. “BRAVO!” Behind her, along the wall, are chests full of gold, weapons, ammo, armor, anything the players could possibly desire. But those three orbs travel to Ruby, Morrigan, and Lance. Two, the ones for Ruby and Lacne, are power boosts. The third is the very soul of the creature, tucked into Morrigan’s little torture realm for later use. “Well. Maybe the wolf and the Druid will come in handy later.” Naos is still pinned to a wall, but he falls as the wall opens up to reveal an exit directly to the surface.

evil ender
*ender looked up at morrigan, releasing phae from the spell, he roared and wagged his tail*

Ruby BloodFang
Ruby growls as she quickly would manage to break her arm through the barrier and goes to grab Lances arm and drag it just outside of his barrier “I will at least make you feel a little pain for the pain you did to me vampire.” She says in anger as she points at the bone lances in her back before bringing her tails down quickly aiming to break his arm and if it worked then she would then drag him the rest of the way out and throw him towards the exit

Syvastienaos BloodFang
// Naos grunts as he falls to the ground .//

phae
::Feet began to rise off the floor of whatever the fuck was under her magma..rock, spiders..She half blinked having spoken and felt the surge of life splitting her core. The body tore in half as two spheres became one. A shockwave of light shot through the room, her body disintegred into the magma pools and the whisp with enchanted blade disappeared ::-d

evil ender
*ender walked over to morrigan and nuzzled her, growling softly*

phae
(phase out)-d

Lance Rimehalt
After that spell…Lance could feel the toll on him. He was nearly drianed of all his magical reserves. He would need some time to recover. Then…Ruby had his arm, screaming in pain as she broke it. Lance then saw the world go upside down as he was dragged and thrown from his protective barrier. Grunting as he hit the wall outside the exit. He looked at Ruby and glared. “You attacked me first” He muttered. Before standing up holding his arm. Even with the power boost from that orb, Lance knew it would take time to heal…he had heard of how Ruby’s attacks often took time to heal afterwards. Lance then quickly left, almost like a shadow.

Morrigan~[DM]~
Morrigan pets the wolf’s head, looking at the now cleaned chamber. She ignores the chests for the most part, but one that’s full of gold is sucked into one of her portals. a girl’s gotta eat, right? She glares over at Naos. “This whole thing was a test, you idiot. To see whether I can use your skills or not. And you’re literally the only one that completely fucking failed.”

evil ender
*ender looked at naos, then back at morrigan, as if saying* should I toss him out?* the wolf wagged his tail from the petting*

Pyrrhus (and more)
When the room changes, Pyrrhus took a quick step back from the walls. He glared, before turning back to look at Morrigan. Did he bother to ask her what the hell was going on with her and the vixen? The pyro saw no reason to touch any of the rewards on the walls, simply moving to lean on the wall beside the exit. He watches the woman Morrigan speak to the others. “Test, hm?” He finally pipes up, “Why’re you testing people’s abilities?”

Morrigan~[DM]~
She turns to Pyrrhus. “Remember the conversation Ruby and I had in the inn the other night? I need allies that I can /count/ on. That’s why.” She turns on her heel, walking towards the exit that reveals itself between the row of chests. “You, though. I can tell without a /real/ test that you’re strong. You just need the right coach. Maybe I’ll help. I am a bit of a pyromancer myself, you know.” She giggles, though the expression isn’t right on her face. Her eyes flash a violet color, then shift to a sea green. Then back to crimson, trying to decide on a color to stick with. They finally stay that sea green color. Portals open up outside of the tunnels. “You all might want to leave the caves now. I plan to blow them up once you’re all out. The portals here will either take you to the inn or tavern. It’s your choice.”

evil ender
*ender walked through a portal to red sun inn, his tail wagging slightly as he shrank to a normal wolf size*

Syvastienaos BloodFang
// Naos demon like wings unfurl from his back and he uses them to get up as his wrists were injured He uses them to steady himself on his feet. // ” You think I used all my skills. I’m not a fool to show everything that I could do. ” // Naos says with a smirk upon his lips. // ” You gave yourself away when I chose the path then became excited. afterwards. ” // The wounded shadow figure disappears and Naos reveals himself in the air with his four wings behind him as he was cloaked the minute he entered the room and summoned a shadow of himself into the battle.. // ” So who failed now?” // Naos says with an evil smirk.// // Naos wraps his wings around himself and with his chaos flames he teleport back to the red inn .//

Pyrrhus (and more)
His brows furrowed. A coach? “You’re going to try and teach me, eh?” He chuckled a bit, before sighing. He did remember… Did this woman plan on dragging him onto their side, then? Perhaps that Adam man had a point about both Morrigan and Ruby.. That either way, he’d be pulled one way or the other in the end… That was his choice though, as to where he’d go and why.. For now, he had no reason to be bad or good.. He had no prospects here. “Mm..” The man shook his head, “We’ll talk later.” He spoke softly to Morrign, exiting through the portal that would take him back to Persistence.

Morrigan~[DM]~
And as everyone has now left the area, Morrigan sends a shockwave of her own power into the tunnels. Explosions can be heard even from the major cities, the tunnels collapsing

    0 Comments

    Leave a reply

    216 Views
    © RolePages / PebbleArt Inc. 2009 - 2019

    Log in with your credentials

    or    

    Forgot your details?

    Create Account

    Skip to toolbar