Post a Story

The CroWn of ThOrns: “As the soul becomes dyed…”

soulless city 1
1 Star2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (2 votes, average: 5.00 out of 5)
Loading...
Narrator
 
11/11 03:53PM
The Great Ocean is sparkling blue for miles, but eventually it is broken beneath you by the massive earthen land mass that is the Eastern Continent. Brown land and rocky plains stretch out, almost as vast as the oceans you once passed, but then, you notice something, marring the land. It is something dark, a patch of black that looks like a wound in the very earth. It sticks out, unnatural, horrible even, a place of desolation set into the wonder that is this world. And that, is where you swans begin to dive down towards, bringing you closer, but not too close, and landing just on the outskirts of the irradiated obsidian wound, that is the ruin of the city of Dawn.
 
Timothy Dane, Exarch of McDragonald’s
 
11/11 03:57PM
Timothy leaned over in his saddle as far as he could go, looking down into his swan’s eye as best he could and greeting it in a quiet voice. “Hi.” The swan’s answer was not quite as quiet, and indeed, it might be a little confused to hear Timothy speaking in its own language. But soon, an understanding was reached, and the ghoulspawn was chatting away with the swan as they soared on towards the Ruins.
 
Lily Ann Black (Lady W.Duskore)
 
11/11 03:58PM
-used to being in the saddle she was able to grip on with her thighs lily flies along her arms streched out wide as the wind blows through her hair almost in a childish moment of joy-
 
Kaler Eland
 
11/11 03:59PM
*What a beginning to the adventure; much more “exciting” if you will, or simply more adventurous, than portalling there; flying was always more happy for Kaler. Haha, Lily felt it too! Emphasising his own amusement, Kaler would swirl around her Swan a bunch of times, as he were still flying on his own, demonstrating his speed also. Then came the landmass, and with it, that strange, dark, void-like area of…scorched Earth in a way? Wow…was this place nuked or something? …did they have nukes here? He guessed they might. Anyway, onward they went, till soon enough he touched down, or hovered, by the landed Swans and the others*
 
Tye Sampson
 
11/11 04:00PM
“Yeah, it was nuked. The first and only ever usage of an AM nuclear explosive on a populated city.” His voice is quiet, but still carries somehow through the rushing winds as they spiral down towards the ruins.
 
Alysha Schönherr ~DM~
 
11/11 04:01PM
The warm winds strafe across you. The uncomfortable warmth nestles itself within every fibre of your being. The ground is hard. An insult to the glorious land which once resided here. The earth is scorched. The dotted remnants of what trees are left are black, blasted, little more the stumps. The repugnant green mist that litters the area drapes you.
 
Lily Ann Black (Lady W.Duskore)
 
11/11 04:02PM
this is why AM is rare on the world we are slowly learning from our mistakes” she lowers her arms as the beast begins to descend towards the ruined city=-
 
Alysha Schönherr ~DM~
 
11/11 04:02PM
The mist leeches you. Of your strength. The more magical beings may find themselves feeling a little tired, and there powers weakening.
 
Lily Ann Black (Lady W.Duskore)
 
11/11 04:03PM
-as soon as she gets near the AM lily feels sick and turning away she careful to avoid the bird wrenches-
 
Narrator
 
11/11 04:03PM
And as the effects of the AM reach, even here, to the outskirts of the crater, and your powers begin to diminish, so too does the radiation, suddenly effecting and infecting more soft and pliant mortal bodies.
 
Kaler Eland
 
11/11 04:04PM
AM…wow, i-it’s like…all gone, more so t-than normal Nukes back home… *This was definitely something else. Much more than ordinary Nuclear Bombs. Soon they arrived, and he would help people off their Swans as they descended. Then came the strange…leeching feeling. What was this….it felt like he was being drained, weakened? The Sun was still out for the most part, so this was counteracted, but only to a degree; the push of the leeching was heavy; he was lucky to land down before it got too worse to be in the skies for, holding his head* Gah…w-what’s going on…I-I feel weird…
 
Timothy Dane, Exarch of McDragonald’s
 
11/11 04:04PM
“…Who would do that?” Tim’s voice is filled with horror. He supposes he should just get over people dying, since it happens so frequently here. It still chills him to the core, to witness that destruction and hear of the darkness of the past. Lily’s words would be reassuring, if he didn’t completely disagree. People hadn’t learned anything. The wheel had turned, but the road it trod was the same. As his swan dove, Timothy held his breath as the mist enveloped him, screwing his eyes shut and gritting his teeth. The ancient vampire within screeched in protest, its claws tearing agonizingly at Tim’s identity, screaming at him to turn away. Those cries soon grew weaker, though, and Tim was able to go on. Albeit feeling more than a little queasy.
 
Tye Sampson
 
11/11 04:06PM
Tye actually looks better as the AM hits him. The necrotic magic of zombification wears off completely and for a moment, he is a normal, mortal man again. Just a simple human with a healthy body. Not rot, no decay, his flesh is full and his bones are strong. But then, he starts to feel the effects of the radiation, and it is like a new kind of decay, this one slower, but more insidious. “We have to hurry, these conditions are worse than I expected. Spread out, we need to find some evidence of activity in the area. Anything, tools, a camp, some sign of building or construction.”
 
Lily Ann Black (Lady W.Duskore)
 
11/11 04:08PM
-falls from the saddle onto her knees taking a moment to compose herself wrenching once more at the feet of the bird..”yeah couldnt agree…more..lets start looking” lifting her reptilian gaze she scans the ruins for a more secure more intact building-
 
Kaler Eland
 
11/11 04:11PM
*As much as he were able, Kaler came over to Lily to help her onto her feet. A strange flicker was coming about the boys eyes, like his energy was fighting a strange battle to hold on. He had a lot of it, so AM must enjoy siphoning it, and the Sunlight only helped to replenish it little in the balance of ratios* M-mhm…w-where to look… *He let his eyes scan around from their current position*
 
Timothy Dane, Exarch of McDragonald’s
 
11/11 04:11PM
Timothy’s vampiric disciplines are useless in this fog, as is his revenant’s physiology. He can’t call on the Pale Ancient… but on the flip side, it can’t provoke him, either. And even without those disciplines and healing factor, he’s still in excellent physical condition, and his martial arts haven’t deserted him. When his swan lands, the ragged young man hops off and tries a few punches and kicks just to make sure. “Yup. Still got it.” His first instinct is to activate his superhuman senses to scout out their target… which of course doesn’t work. He hasn’t got that anymore. Tim glances over to Lily in concern. “…You gonna be alright?”
 
Fenrir The Wolf
 
11/11 04:13PM
*Fenrir yelps, seeing the land before him*
 
Lily Ann Black (Lady W.Duskore)
 
11/11 04:13PM
she waves her hand in a dismissive manner smiling to kaler then glances to Tim ..”no but we will push through, not…my first rodeo “
 
Alysha Schönherr ~DM~
 
11/11 04:13PM
The slightest signs on the ground. The faintest bits of dirt, Ash, and dust was disturbed, showing a bit of the hard battered ground underneath. It trailed off, into the thickness of the leeching fog. The sun didn’t help here. It slightly illuminated the mist.
 
Fenrir The Wolf
 
11/11 04:14PM
“oh dang….”
 
Kaler Eland
 
11/11 04:15PM
*Drats to the help he’d get, his energy density pretty much absent here. Gods, it felt just like back in the Class-card battle the one time; powerlessness, it felt so weird. Sure he was a pretty well-rounded 6′ male, but it scared him more than not. Especially with what happened again in the battle prior. No, dang it Kaler cmon, enough with the fears. We’ll get this done…whatever needed to be done* I-is there a path anywhere…I-I can’t see well…n-nothing’s working my end…
 
Tye Sampson
 
11/11 04:16PM
He pulls a small square device from his pocket and begins to point it at the land, swinging it back and forth. On the screen, readings start to show, lines bouncing up and down in multicolored hues as numbers dance in inexorable strings reporting on a multitude of things but none which can wipe the consternation and frown from Tye’s, suddenly handsome, though strained face. “We’ve got about 20 minutes out here before we have to get out or suffer irrevocable damage, in one way or another. But… I’m detecting something.”
 
Fenrir The Wolf
 
11/11 04:16PM
*Fenrir scans the area, both by sight and scent* “I can see somethink.. Yes.. A path.”
 
(something*)
 
“40 yards ahead..”
 
Lily Ann Black (Lady W.Duskore)
 
11/11 04:18PM
-glances to the wolf as they had good sense of smell and tye’s device..”what have you found?”
 
Timothy Dane, Exarch of McDragonald’s
 
11/11 04:18PM
“Tch…” As if things couldn’t get any more troubling, even his McDragonald’s powers have vanished. What a truly disadvantageous scenario. “You’re detecting something? That thing can function in here?” Tim looks at the curious square device, wondering just what it could be locating.
 
Kaler Eland
 
11/11 04:19PM
Alrigh- W-wait 20 minutes?! *He asked in a slight daze of worry. Only 20 minutes…irreversible damage…that did /not/ help in the slightest. He too looked over to Tye’s device or whatever calibre it was, curiously, hoping it’d shed light on something, and soon*
 
Tye Sampson
 
11/11 04:20PM
“It’s just tech. I’m doing spectroscopic and particulate analysis, and there’s some sort of anomaly. Beyond, the anomaly that is all of this crap.” He waves a hand at the wasted ruins. “There’s something out there. But my readings are getting thrown off by some sort of interference. I can’t pin it down…”
 
He looks to the wolf. “40 yards ahead is right into the middle of that irradiated AM waste. That will make the effects much worse. Are you sure?”
 
Lily Ann Black (Lady W.Duskore)
 
11/11 04:22PM
-rolls her eyes technology, going back to basics she scans the ground like the wolf for marks moving into the fog looking for broken signs and tracks thigs that seem fresh in such a ‘dead’ place-
 
Fenrir The Wolf
 
11/11 04:22PM
*Fenrir would move about 15 feet down the path, just far enough that the group can still see him with the group, eyes carefully scanning the path, ears pricked forward, listening*
 
Narrator
 
11/11 04:23PM
As Fenrir moves forward the AM effect becomes stronger, making him less of a sentient wolven being, and more of a wild natural wolf. A regular animal, slowly losing his grip on his own humanity and sanity.
 
Alysha Schönherr ~DM~
 
11/11 04:24PM
The wind picks up slightly. To the point where small bits of debris would whip your exposed flesh. The mist drags lazily behind the wind. Something stands out. A pillar? Something that seems like the dejected waste if brick.
 
Timothy Dane, Exarch of McDragonald’s
 
11/11 04:24PM
“…I’d be willing to risk it.” Tim is always willing to take risks. Exhaling at length, Tim grits his teeth and walks forwards, towards the place Fenrir has designated. Without his disciplines and revenant body, he’s just a human being; what more could it take from him? …Best not to think about that. “What could be causing the interference, Tye?”
 
Tye Sampson
 
11/11 04:24PM
Tye sighs and follows after the wolf, the AM now effecting him negatively. The zombification is still gone but he starts to dry heave, his legs growing weak, but still he scans, in every direction, and then, the pillar. “There…”
 
Alysha Schönherr ~DM~
 
11/11 04:25PM
As his humanity fails him… The wolf may be the first to spot it.
 
Maybe…
 
Tye Sampson
 
11/11 04:25PM
His voice is coarse, his eyes watering, and his flesh is starting to look pale again. “The wolf is right.”
 
Fenrir The Wolf
 
11/11 04:25PM
(brb)
 
Tye Sampson
 
11/11 04:26PM
He stumbles towards the pillar, each step bringing pain, nausea, and agony, but he struggles on, even as AM and radiation battle over which can kill him first, until he reaches the strange stony outcropping.
 
Alysha Schönherr ~DM~
 
11/11 04:27PM
Tyre’s foot falls into the dust. His slow step dragging through… The ground rumbles
 
Lily Ann Black (Lady W.Duskore)
 
11/11 04:27PM
-leans against a dishevlied remains she wrenches once more nothing much left in her stomach that now it is becoming a pain with each pout of wrenching. she blinks her eyes geetin tierd or sore or the am was affecting her..she was seeing things moving about in the buildings. cursing she pushes herself up and free and moves towards the pillar-
 
Fenrir The Wolf
 
11/11 04:28PM
*Fenrir shakes his head, feeling restless and not sure of himself*
 
Kaler Eland
 
11/11 04:28PM
Agh! *Hit by a sharp rock of sorts, gashing lightly to his waistline, ripping the depowered clothing as well as skin; nothing major, a light scratch, but present. He eyed the others, spotting the strange black sign of a Pillar-structure. Perhaps an even was found; radiation actually helped Kaler’s cells, but AM probably held that back from anything prominent. Perhaps he was in constant agony; no healing, no worsening. Or just slower worsening. Either way he would up trudging along with the others, but seeming very wary of what’d happen next…*
 
would end up*
 
Timothy Dane, Exarch of McDragonald’s
 
11/11 04:29PM
“The pillar? So, what – we destroy it, and the interference stops?” Once his revenant physiology kicks in, it’ll purge the radiation poisoning from his body. Hopefully, he can survive that long. Timothy’s first instinct is to kick the pillar to bits, but again – that’s not going to work without his vampiric strength. “…Huh.” Oh, dear… he’s beginning to feel sick. Tim reaches out to touch the pillar, putting on a facade of solidarity despite his nausea. Looking defeated isn’t going to do anything for anyone’s spirits. “Tye, you got any… I dunno. Explosives?”
 
Fenrir The Wolf
 
11/11 04:29PM
“I-i feel….” *Fenrir starts, putting a paw to his head, staggering sideways a few steps*
 
“i dunno….. strange.. unfocused..”
 
Lily Ann Black (Lady W.Duskore)
 
11/11 04:30PM
-casts the wolf a casuious glance before reaching into her pack…”i have some gunpowder”
 
Tye Sampson
 
11/11 04:31PM
Clutches at the stone, pressing, pushing, grasping for anything. He searches every inch, for a trigger, a spring, a loose piece of stone.
 
Alysha Schönherr ~DM~
 
11/11 04:31PM
The ground rumbles as a foot falls too close. It parts, the dirt raising into walls, and a hatch is revealed. The heavy doors are discoloured, clearly. Two large handles lay on either side, and they look like they’d take quite a lot of effort to lift, especially given the conditions that drown you out. That leave you isolated from everybody else on this forsaken planet.
 
Fenrir The Wolf
 
11/11 04:31PM
*Fenrir would then let out a somewhat feral growl at Lily* “Gunpowder? what good will that do?”
 
Lily Ann Black (Lady W.Duskore)
 
11/11 04:32PM
-she growls back at the beast..”growl at me beast again and you will found out”
 
Tye Sampson
 
11/11 04:32PM
Tye collapses onto the hatch the moment it appears. “Finally. This…. this has to be it.” He crawls towards one of the levers, pulling, heaving at it with all of his diminished mortal might.
 
He waves. “I can’t do it alone.”
 
Lily Ann Black (Lady W.Duskore)
 
11/11 04:33PM
-turning her reptile gaze she moves over to tye-
 
Kaler Eland
 
11/11 04:33PM
Handles…s-so we…lift them…? *He took a look to Lily and Fenrir a moment, moving to the handles* G-guys cut it out….w-we don’t have long…! *He said; arguing would make it worse! As quick as his now much more human-like body could handle, Kaler would reach for one of the handles, the one on the other side, to begin pushing and heaving with whatever power he retained* N-nghh…t-this isn’t…working…
 
Timothy Dane, Exarch of McDragonald’s
 
11/11 04:33PM
“Leave him be, Lily.” Infighting won’t do them any good either. This is a moment in which they can’t afford to split asunder. At once, Tim moves beside Tye and adds his own strength to the pulling of the lever. He’s not superhuman, but he is very strong for his size
 
Alysha Schönherr ~DM~
 
11/11 04:33PM
The hatch creaks open. The heavy doors rise, and a small, more concentrated puff of that devious mist rises. Threatening To compromise whatever protective clothing you wear. Darkness. Emptiness. It lays below. A single entry into the abyss. Stairs. That is all you can make out. Step after step, after step…
 
Tye Sampson
 
11/11 04:35PM
And then, it’s open. Suddenly, unexpectedly. Tye almost collapses into the darkness of the hatch, nearly flinging himself down the stairs, anything to get away from this storm of poisons, this hell of ruins.
 
“Quick, get in here.”
 
Timothy Dane, Exarch of McDragonald’s
 
11/11 04:35PM
Timothy waits at the entrance, to make sure everyone can get inside safely.
 
Kaler Eland
 
11/11 04:36PM
*No need to tell the boy twice, as he half-stumbled his way inside with the others*
 
Lily Ann Black (Lady W.Duskore)
 
11/11 04:36PM
not risking the door closing and blocking them out she files in behind the others into the space tye had tumbled into-
 
Fenrir The Wolf
 
11/11 04:36PM
*Fenrir would move and enter last, checking to make sure nothing followed*
 
Timothy Dane, Exarch of McDragonald’s
 
11/11 04:37PM
Once all others have entered, Timothy follows, looking quite a bit more haggard than he did at the outset of their mission.
 
Narrator
 
11/11 04:38PM
The tunnel beyond the hatch is dark. An empty gaping dark, and the stairs stretch down into oblivion. But as each of you moves in you immediately feel the effects of AM and radiation diminish substantially.
 
Lily Ann Black (Lady W.Duskore)
 
11/11 04:39PM
-sighs regaining some ability to think she glances to Kaler to see if the boy was alright and then to Tim…”are you holding up alright?”
 
Narrator
 
11/11 04:39PM
Before you, the stairs stretch down into infinite darkness. Behind you, a world of disease and death awaits.
 
Kaler Eland
 
11/11 04:40PM
*Darkness. Was that all there was? Just…darkness. And- ohh thank goodness…that ebbing feeling was gone. They were safe? If so, that radiation which remained just a smidge longer, might’ve given him even 1% of energy to at least feel more invigorated. If not? Well, he still felt better. He looked to Lily, and nodded to her; the wound on his side was again, not that bad, but stung* W-we all good…? …d-do we go down there?
 
Tye Sampson
 
11/11 04:40PM
He takes a few breaths and then waves to the party. Come on, the further down we go the better it should be. The ground itself will be protection against both AM and the fallout.
 
Fenrir The Wolf
 
11/11 04:40PM
*Fenrir huffs, able to think somewhat clearly now, and blocks the door open with a small square stone*
 
Timothy Dane, Exarch of McDragonald’s
 
11/11 04:40PM
“I’m… going to be fine.” It’s neither a truth nor a lie. Tim isn’t certain that he’ll be fine, but saying otherwise might diminish his companion’s spirits. He straightens up to his full height of 5’7, rolls his shoulders and continues onwards, following the path into the deep.
 
Tye Sampson
 
11/11 04:41PM
And then, as if following his own unquoted commands, tye begins to shuffle down the stairs, as quickly as he can, allowing the darkness to claim him.
 
Kaler Eland
 
11/11 04:41PM
*Soon enough he follows along behind Tye, hoping not to bump into anything, or anyone, in the darkness. If that 1% of energy was there, he might just have a tiny bit better night vision. If not, it was a mostly blind walk into this abyss*
 
Lily Ann Black (Lady W.Duskore)
 
11/11 04:42PM
she moved her hand in a series of gestures creating a small light a dull orb she hated the dark and welcomed the light to calm herself-
 
Fenrir The Wolf
 
11/11 04:42PM
*Fenrir moves to the front of the party, utilizing his natural night-vision to assist and guide the others steps*
 
“Theres a broken step here.. Watch yourselves.”
 
Narrator
 
11/11 04:43PM
It is true, the further down into the tunnel you go, the more you feel your powers returning. The radiation fades away, and magic surges back into your beings, restoring your energy, and banishing the violent nausea that AM always berings.
 
But as you move the tunnels seem to grow only darker, as if that were somehow possible, and there is a stillness to the air that is eerie in its settled silence. Like stepping down into a mausoleum.
 
Kalers night vision will start to enhance with each step.
 
Fenrirs sense are sharpening by the moment.
 
Lily Ann Black (Lady W.Duskore)
 
11/11 04:45PM
..”its so…dead in here i wonder if we were better out there then in here..” frowns-
 
Narrator
 
11/11 04:45PM
And Lily’s little orb of light is a small globe fighting against waves of darkness.
 
Kaler Eland
 
11/11 04:45PM
*Well, more to the others, less to him. There did seem to be enough Hydrogen in the air, at the very least, to begin charging energy back into the boys cells, but slower than Sunlight ever could. Thankfully the waist wound was healing faster, and his eyes retained their gentle glow; he could see better!….if anything at all. It seemed there wasn’t really…anything, to see. At least not yet, blinking his eyes to hopefully get bearings on exactly where they were. He looked to Lily a moment, frowning, but hoping to keep her spirits up* D-don’t worry Lily…w-well find a way… *Even if he was probably more scared than the others inside*
 
Narrator
 
11/11 04:46PM
Kaler doesn’t see anything, instead he feels it, a wire, pulling against his ankle as he takes a step. A moment later there is a clicking sound, and then, svereal more clicking sounds from within the walls.
 
The Deadman
 
11/11 04:47PM
SUDDENLY….Red lights flicker
 
Lily Ann Black (Lady W.Duskore)
 
11/11 04:47PM
she smirks glancing at the light swallowing to fight back panic she nods when the noises of something moving now grabs her attenstion looking to before kalers feet..”shit”
 
Timothy Dane, Exarch of McDragonald’s
 
11/11 04:47PM
Tim hisses sharply as he feels his locked disciplines spring back into availability. At once, he activates his auspex, his vision growing supernaturally powerful. Even ambient magic is visibly perceptible to him, and he becomes more attuned to the emotions of those around him. “…Okay. This is better.” He is no longer faking the fortitude of his body; his ghoulspawn blood fires into overdrive, driving out the radiation poisoning. Newly invigorated, Timothy smiles at Kaler. “We’ll definitely find a way. Don’t lose heart.” Clicking and red lights? Tim’s feet shift into a subtle combat stance.
 
The Deadman
 
11/11 04:47PM
The rooms illuminated in shade of blood…
 
Coldness seeping in…
 
Fenrir The Wolf
 
11/11 04:47PM
(brb)
 
Kaler Eland
 
11/11 04:47PM
We’ll find a- ….a wire? … omo *Oh crud, he activated a trap didn’t he? All too quickly the rooms lit up, in that weird red colour…blood-like…* W-what the….
 
Lily Ann Black (Lady W.Duskore)
 
11/11 04:47PM
-shields her eyes and growls-
 
The Deadman
 
11/11 04:48PM
In front of you there’s a metal door… like an entrance of a tomb…
 
“You…dumb…mother…fuckers..”
 
Voice as spine chilling as the air around you
 
“Who do I gotta kiss or kill to get decent rest these days?!”
 
The door’s sliding into the wall…cold mist rolling into the corridor
 
Timothy Dane, Exarch of McDragonald’s
 
11/11 04:50PM
“Who are you?” Tim asks, his voice unwavering. “We didn’t mean to disturb you. Could you let us pass?” It’s a long shot, but Tim would much rather -not- fight someone down here.
 
The Deadman
 
11/11 04:50PM
Silhouette of a man, standing in the cold fog
 
Lily Ann Black (Lady W.Duskore)
 
11/11 04:51PM
-shivers- damn it -wrapping her arms about herself her glances about the door for sigils to see what they had just woken up-
 
Kaler Eland
 
11/11 04:51PM
W-what…w-who’s there?! *He asked to the air around him. Maybe towards that weird metal door as well…was it a prison? A persons home? …a bunker? Were they a survivor?* A-are you trapped down here…? *He asked again, before looking to the silhouette, tilting his head, but remaining almost weary…would he attack?*
 
The Deadman
 
11/11 04:53PM
“Here rests the wicked” would be written on a wall in dried blood
 
Fenrir The Wolf
 
11/11 04:53PM
*Fenrir would hear the voices and try to pinpoint the source, giving a snarl of frustration as the voices were echoing off the walls*
 
The Deadman
 
11/11 04:53PM
“Tell the World…” the silhouette spoke again
 
Metallic teeth shining through the cloud
 
“NICKY’S BAAAAACK!”
 
Fenrir The Wolf
 
11/11 04:55PM
“Tell the world what?” *the wolf snarls, sounding more frustrated*
 
Kaler Eland
 
11/11 04:55PM
.m. *Teeth? Wow they looked sharp. The worry was brought back up again; Fenrir asked the question, and Kaler remained somewhat ready for if something bad happened…if anything*
 
The Deadman
 
11/11 04:55PM
His voice would echo…and then…there’s beeping
 
Lily Ann Black (Lady W.Duskore)
 
11/11 04:55PM
a bomb?
 
The Deadman
 
11/11 04:55PM
Beep
 
Beeeeeeeeep
 
CLICK!
 
Boom!
 
Kaler Eland
 
11/11 04:56PM
What th-
 
Timothy Dane, Exarch of McDragonald’s
 
11/11 04:56PM
“Oh.”
 
Fenrir The Wolf
 
11/11 04:56PM
*Fenrir would hear the beeping and hit the dirt*
 
The Deadman
 
11/11 04:56PM
Sudden burst of fire and debris
 
Wall close to Tim would explose
 
Explode*
 
Lily Ann Black (Lady W.Duskore)
 
11/11 04:56PM
drops the light and casts up a sheild to block the debris and fire from reaching them
 
The Deadman
 
11/11 04:57PM
Stabbing shrapnel of metal and concrete in his ear
 
Fenrir The Wolf
 
11/11 04:57PM
(the wolf ducked just in time..
 )
 
The Deadman
 
11/11 04:57PM
There’s another explosion near Lily and Kaler as well
 
The room is being consumed by smoke and flames…
 
The bunker is shaking.. click click BOOM…and meanwhile the silhouettes cackle drowns out the noise of explosions
 
Kaler Eland
 
11/11 04:59PM
Gah!? *Oh gods, what the?! Gladly the now re-vitalised form of Kaler could scathe off most explosions, back to being more stronger. Another one?!* Lily!! *Kaler would make a quick move, to let himself be the shield around Lily, since he’d tank more than she could*
 
The Deadman
 
11/11 04:59PM
“Tell em Nicky’s back in town, bitcheeessss!”
 
Timothy Dane, Exarch of McDragonald’s
 
11/11 04:59PM
“Shit!” Tim leapt back, crossing his arms to shield himself. Some shrapnel stabbed into his ear, causing him to wince, but his fortitude would prevent it from being sliced clean off. Lily had cast a shield, it seemed… and, oh dear those were flames. Though they were no deadlier to him than they would be to any human, the vampire within him screeched in protest. Another hiss issued from between his teeth as his heightened hearing searched for their assailant. “…Who the hell is Nicky?”
 
The Deadman
 
11/11 05:00PM
There’s a small path down the tunnel which isn’t exploding
 
Fenrir The Wolf
 
11/11 05:00PM
*Fenrir spots the tunnel and howls out* “Follow!”
 
The Deadman
 
11/11 05:00PM
Seems like a convenient path to eaxape to don’t you think
 
Fenrir The Wolf
 
11/11 05:01PM
*He starts to head tor the tunnel*
 
Kaler Eland
 
11/11 05:01PM
*Wasting no time, he positively grabbed Lily being next to him, and tried his best to shield her whilst making their way to the tunnel* Cmon!
 
Lily Ann Black (Lady W.Duskore)
 
11/11 05:01PM
“shit ” she curses thrown by the second explosion she couldnt cast the sheild again cause once used she would have to relearn it again to use again..but sudden kaler stepped in the way lily was about to push the boy down to sehild him but finds herself pinned by the larger form ..”kaler..what you..doing…”
 
about to protest about being grabbing she doesnt want to argue as the smoke starting making her cough she needed out so being taken by the arm she follows kaler and the wolf back along the tunel/stairs-
 
Timothy Dane, Exarch of McDragonald’s
 
11/11 05:03PM
“Saving you,” Tim answered in Kaler’s stead, activating his celerity and blurring down the tunnel.
 
Kaler Eland
 
11/11 05:04PM
*Speed, he had more speed! It was returning with the rest of his abilities; wasting no time in not using it, he positively sped along with Lily in tow, until finally reaching a favourable distance from the explosions*
 
Alysha Schönherr ~DM~
 
11/11 05:05PM
Into darkness they returned. The tunnel stretched onward. It continued on for a short while. Before a dead end. A rocky wall they were met with… Some slight engravings on certain parts of the rock. A faint outline visible…
 
Fenrir The Wolf
 
11/11 05:07PM
*Fenrir goes down onto all fours for faster movement.. He hears Kaler moving quickly behind him and turns to look behind only to get accidentally kicked in the snout as the speeding Kaler blows past him*
 
Lily Ann Black (Lady W.Duskore)
 
11/11 05:07PM
-glances in the darkness counting heads to who was still remaining in their group-
 
Alysha Schönherr ~DM~
 
11/11 05:08PM
The explosions linger behind them. They fade… Yet the smoke gave no chase. It just seemed to… Stop, a few meters back. Silence fell…
 
Fenrir The Wolf
 
11/11 05:08PM
“THe hell!” *Fenrir whines, the kick hurting*
 
Tye Sampson
 
11/11 05:09PM
Gasps back into himself from his AFK lapse, the once more necrotic man shuffling along, trying to keep up with the rest of thr group the best he can despite the new rush of decay that has returned.
 
Kaler Eland
 
11/11 05:09PM
*Once clear, the boy would realise the respect needed for Lily’s personal space, and let her stand, feeling rather sheepish. Realising he had possibly injured someone, he looked back to the whining wolf, and fell slightly timid* Ah, s-sorry! I-It was a rush and I…I-I didn’t notice, s-sorry… *Dang; nothing full would come until under Sunlight, so for now he was less in control it seemed. Even so, he’d begin to move along with the others*
 
Timothy Dane, Exarch of McDragonald’s
 
11/11 05:11PM
“…Where’s Tye?” Tim immediately scoured the environs for the man who had brought them here. “Oh… if you need, I can help you along. My body will counteract your rot for a while.” He gave Kaler a sympathetic look, knowing what it was like to be worried about hurting people with one’s powers. He was still there, trying to control his vicissitude.
 
Fenrir The Wolf
 
11/11 05:11PM
“be more mindful next time..” *Fenrir growls*
 
Lily Ann Black (Lady W.Duskore)
 
11/11 05:13PM
smiles to the boy as he lets her go ..”thank..you..kaler..” she too glances about her form her scales dry and starting to show signs of crackling from the heat ..”so..another door head maybe?”
 
Tye Sampson
 
11/11 05:14PM
“I’m here, just… got lost to the zombie state for a moment there. I’m back in control now. I should be fine.” His voice has a croaking sound to it that wasn’t present before, and he’s walking with a shuffling limping gait. But ignoring that he moves to the wall to examine the engravings, and the outline.
 
“It could be Lily.”
 
Kaler Eland
 
11/11 05:14PM
I-I can’t help it… *It was as true as he murmured it out, but he sounded saddened by it. The look from Timothy was warming, though didn’t help that confidence 100%* No problem Lily, s-sorry for it being so sudden… *Not that explosions gave them much time to think. Then, the dead end…rocky engraves? He would move closer, to have a more detailed look at them, but remained all the more confused*
 
Alysha Schönherr ~DM~
 
11/11 05:15PM
From the jagged, yet defined outline around this rock wall, about 4m tall, and the same wide.. Something shone through. Light. A faint hmm came from the other side… The engravings in the door seemed to be words… “Novus Dawn”
 
Tye Sampson
 
11/11 05:16PM
He traces the outline of the words with his finger, silently speaking them as he does so.
 
Timothy Dane, Exarch of McDragonald’s
 
11/11 05:16PM
“Let’s hope this one doesn’t taunt us and explode.” Timothy moved closer to the wall, examining its engravings and preparing to endure another blast. “Novus Dawn? Anyone know what that means?”
 
Lily Ann Black (Lady W.Duskore)
 
11/11 05:16PM
..”wait….the looks like it..says dawn..itsnt that the place we looking for but why it down here…”
 
Tye Sampson
 
11/11 05:16PM
“It’s an ancient form of the Common Tongue, it means New Dawn….”
 
“Could some of them have survived?” He whispers, almost to himself.
 
Kaler Eland
 
11/11 05:17PM
New Dawn…w-wait…c-could there be a new place behind here? *New Dawn; the old was up there, the new was…down here maybe?
 
*
 
Tye Sampson
 
11/11 05:17PM
“We need to get this door open.”
 
Lily Ann Black (Lady W.Duskore)
 
11/11 05:18PM
“so the beginning of time or a new dawn..joy….may want to check for wires?”
 
Fenrir The Wolf
 
11/11 05:18PM
*Fenrir tries to shoulder the door open, having taken a slight running start*
 
Lily Ann Black (Lady W.Duskore)
 
11/11 05:19PM
-moves aside for the wolf-
 
Timothy Dane, Exarch of McDragonald’s
 
11/11 05:19PM
“Some of who?” Tim asked, but his focus was on progress, rather than curiosity. “Can we… punch it open? Or will this be a more delicate operation?” The ghoulspawn clenched a fist, raising it to knock on the door.
 
Diamond Bloodwalker
 
11/11 05:19PM
Something somewhere somehow, drops her next to someone.. Chewing bubble gum
 
Alysha Schönherr ~DM~
 
11/11 05:19PM
Rumbling echos. Dust falls before them. The ground they stood upon shook,bringinf the silence to a crumbling end. It slid downwards, the dust cloud ahead of them illuminates by a faint wave of light. The shaking…. And the rumbling, stopped. Yet the faint humming grew louder. Distant noises of speech. When did it open? When the words enscribed upon it were spoken by Tim… “Novus Dawn”
 
Timothy Dane, Exarch of McDragonald’s
 
11/11 05:19PM
“Oh. Huh.”
 
Kaler Eland
 
11/11 05:19PM
O-oh…i-it opened? *He said, looking forward*
 
Lily Ann Black (Lady W.Duskore)
 
11/11 05:20PM
-draws a blade from her belt-
 
Fenrir The Wolf
 
11/11 05:20PM
*Fenrir slams against the door and the door shudders, but it does not give*
 
Tye Sampson
 
11/11 05:21PM
Tye hesitates, peering through the opening before them. “Voices, there’s someone out there.” His own hand slides a pistol from his coat.
 
Diamond Bloodwalker
 
11/11 05:21PM
She takes in her surroundings for a moment before jogging up to Kaler.. “So.. Whats happening here?”
 
Narrator
 
11/11 05:21PM
The door opens just as Fenrir slams at it, and the wolf is flung through into whatever is on the other side.
 
Kaler Eland
 
11/11 05:22PM
*Kaler for one let his gold irises illuminate, indicating he were charging a lesser, but still powerful heat-vision attack, if one were needed; he still hated fighting. He looked to Diamond a second- wait, when did she get here?* U-uhm…we’re about to find out I guess…
 
Alysha Schönherr ~DM~
 
11/11 05:22PM
The door had already opened, so when the wolf barged through the settling dust, he would be the first to see it… The sprawling huts and streets. He could hear the faint beating of drums. He could see the dotted lights. And a keep. Towering out from the huts, at the back side of this… Place…
 
Fenrir The Wolf
 
11/11 05:22PM
*he yelps in suprise, however the sound is abruptly cut off as Fenrir crosses the threshold*
 
Alysha Schönherr ~DM~
 
11/11 05:22PM
He stands upon a large platform… A staircase trails down the immense cavern wall to his left
 
Tye Sampson
 
11/11 05:23PM
“I’ll be damned again.” His voice, reverent.
 
Timothy Dane, Exarch of McDragonald’s
 
11/11 05:23PM
Tim drops into a ready stance, turning sideways to make himself a smaller target and raising his fists in a guard. His enhanced vision peers into that darkness, seeking out whatever lurks within… only to find what looked like a subterranean town. “What is this? Tye, do you know this place?”
 
Lily Ann Black (Lady W.Duskore)
 
11/11 05:23PM
“why tye?” she glances to the zombie
 
Alysha Schönherr ~DM~
 
11/11 05:23PM
… Try not to fall…
 
Tye Sampson
 
11/11 05:23PM
“The Second Mother may still live.” Absently, to Lily, then he steps out onto the platform to take in the city.
 
Kaler Eland
 
11/11 05:24PM
*He quickly followed in past a few of the others, to have a curious look at whatever this was, and…* Woah! *He said, in a sort of alarmed way; not bad alarmed, more in awe. In awe at the civilisation that seemed to exist here* Is this…t-the remains of up there? *He asked, before managing to sustain a hovering flight to follow the others down the steps, or be one of the first to descend; slowly though, not leaving the others*
 
Diamond Bloodwalker
 
11/11 05:24PM
:”…The second Mother?” She blinks a couple times and follows after Kaler when he goes through. Her diamond eyes sweeping from side to side as she goes
 
Fenrir The Wolf
 
11/11 05:25PM
*fenrir hears this and looks confused*
 
Kaler Eland
 
11/11 05:25PM
*His now re-heightened senses too heard the absent comment. “Second Mother”…who could that be?*
 
Fenrir The Wolf
 
11/11 05:25PM
“Umm… Does anyone else hear drums? or is it just me?”
 
“Kaler? you hearing drums?”
 
Tye Sampson
 
11/11 05:26PM
He scans the underground city, staring back and forth in wonder, and then, his eyes squint, and he frowns. “No, the architecture is different. This is nothing like Old Dawn. They were shapers. This is a place of huts. This, has to be something new.”
 
Timothy Dane, Exarch of McDragonald’s
 
11/11 05:26PM
“What happened to the First?” A silly question, but it doesn’t seem they’re being told anything. That’s fine; Tim doesn’t need to understand. He only needs to know where to go and what to do. “Is this what we were looking for?”
 
Diamond Bloodwalker
 
11/11 05:26PM
“The only being in my memories… Would be the Weaver?” She purses her lips lightly at that and takes a side glance over to Tye, then continues on. “I’m however probably wrong”
 
Kaler Eland
 
11/11 05:27PM
Y-yeah…tribal like, i-in a way… *Glancing around more somewhat, then looking back to the others, Tye particularly* Something new…s-so not refugees or…
 
Alysha Schönherr ~DM~
 
11/11 05:28PM
The huts seem to have no distinct pattern. They look to be erected with no greater plan other than temporary housing. The drums become louder as they descend into the tremendously large cavern. The voices echo out, yet any possible words from the streets are lost in the complex of roads and paths. A tower is possibly one of the first really planned out buildings they see… A large, triangular-prism shaped structure, with a pyramid top…
 
Tye Sampson
 
11/11 05:28PM
“There’s no time for a history lesson now. There are people out there and we need to see what they’re about without letting them know we’re here. This could be the key to the death clouds and everything that’s happened.”
 
“Fenrir, can you scout a safe way ahead?”
 
Fenrir The Wolf
 
11/11 05:29PM
*Fenrir would nod and with a flick of his tail, he was away*
 
Diamond Bloodwalker
 
11/11 05:29PM
She blinks at Tye and arches a thin red brow at his words before shrugging lightly.. Her hand however does slip behind her into nothing, and from over her shoulder does she removes the hilt of a blade, that drops down to rest on her back silently… Unlike her father it seems the daughter can be silent.. And off she goes! Silent marching
 
Tye Sampson
 
11/11 05:30PM
“Alright let’s move out, we can make our way through the city and, maybe towards that, tower. That seems to be the only real structure of significance. But keep your eyes open.” And with that, he moves out after the wolf.
 
Lily Ann Black (Lady W.Duskore)
 
11/11 05:30PM
-goes wondering off down the stairs following the sounds of the faint drums, blade clutched in hand she goes off ahead her fall falls quiet upon the stones as she decends-
 
Kaler Eland
 
11/11 05:31PM
*Ah, right, history he guess could wait, or just not be told. Right now, they needed to see what was up, if anything significant was. Kaler was likely the most silent, save for a gentle swooshing of the air around him, due to flying and all. Kaler would hopefully have a good aerial view; maybe he’d spot a path? Or fly over buildings?*
 
Timothy Dane, Exarch of McDragonald’s
 
11/11 05:31PM
“Brilliant.” If only Tim could obfuscate himself… there’s a discipline he was never taught. Nevertheless, he’d follow Fenris, trying to be all sneaky and succeeding for the most part. Turns out bare feet are quieter than sneakers. Who knew?
 
Alysha Schönherr ~DM~
 
11/11 05:31PM
Well… Another thing stood out.. Yet didn’t seem too big, given the distance away… Four large towers, and walls, looming at the back wall of the cavern, on a sort of hill… A keep?
 
Fenrir The Wolf
 
11/11 05:31PM
*Fenrir checks in a random hut/house*
 
Kaler Eland
 
11/11 05:32PM
*Seeing Fenrir was distracted, Kaler took it upon himself to perhaps direct the others down a path towards this keep, seeing as it stood rather prominently*
 
Alysha Schönherr ~DM~
 
11/11 05:33PM
And the ones who scout ahead may see faint glimpses of things as they pass by…weird disjointed things, beings with glowing golden veins and twisted necks and extra distended limbs… As the wolf enters a house. The door creaks violently. Giving him away… He has a split seccond to decide what to do. Run back to the group. Or stay.
 
Tye Sampson
 
11/11 05:33PM
He motions to the keep, then crouches behind a hut, whispering to the others. “That looks like it may be a defensive structure. Let’s try to shy away from that and cut a path towards the tower. If we don’t find anything there we can move in on the keep.”
 
Diamond Bloodwalker
 
11/11 05:33PM
“Someone stealthy like might want to scout ahead to the keep and backtack..”
 
Kaler Eland
 
11/11 05:34PM
*Well, thankfully the aerial advantage could keep him hidden mostly, but for the sake of safety, he lowered down a bit to their level, and hugged a building wall. Eyes glared to Fenrir, as if to say “Get back here!”*
 
Fenrir The Wolf
 
11/11 05:34PM
*Fenrir flattens his ears to his skull, wincing at the squeaky door, but he decides to back away and rejoin the group*
 
Timothy Dane, Exarch of McDragonald’s
 
11/11 05:35PM
On second thought, perhaps celerity would be a better bet; after all, he made no noise as he ran. “I could actually get into the tower without anyone seeing me in under a second. Would that work?”
 
Fenrir The Wolf
 
11/11 05:36PM
‘what would have I seen though if I had stayed though?’ *The wolf thinks*
 
Alysha Schönherr ~DM~
 
11/11 05:36PM
Just as the wolf darts away. The creature bends into the doorframe to see what caused its privacy to be desecrated. A large hand rests on the top of its doorframe… Thankfully. It saw nothing. So went back inside… The drumming grows louder… The voices pause for a seccond.
 
Fenrir The Wolf
 
11/11 05:36PM
What would I have seen?*)
 
Tye Sampson
 
11/11 05:37PM
“Alright you can keep a tack on the keep,” to Bloodwalker, “but don’t get too close. Fenrir, you scout ahead to the tower. Tim, let’s wait until we have a perimeter on the tower, and then you can investigate while we cover your back.”
 
Kaler Eland
 
11/11 05:38PM
*Kaler vouched to remain with Tye and Tim, however he held his floating form, to perhaps act as look-out*
 
Alysha Schönherr ~DM~
 
11/11 05:38PM
The streets seem dead. Nobody seems active… For the most part… The main group come to a crossroad. Left, a seemingly quicker route to the wierd angular Tower, yet through a higher density of buildings. Or strait on. Not into the the tower. But more towards the drumming.
 
Timothy Dane, Exarch of McDragonald’s
 
11/11 05:38PM
“Okay.” In the meantime, Tim continued sweeping the area with his enhanced vision. It was likely unnecessary, goven Kaler’s bird’s eye view, but better to be safe than sorry.
 
Diamond Bloodwalker
 
11/11 05:40PM
Well alright then… When she spoke up with the idea she had no intention of doing it.. But something about Tye told her to respect his decision. She gives him a small nod at his words, and takes a step off the side towards the Keep, her frame shimmers in place like a moment like distant heat waves and then seems to vanish. After a moment she’s off towards the keep without a sound.
 
Fenrir The Wolf
 
11/11 05:41PM
*Fenrir sees the 2 paths, unsure which to take.. He finally decides and heads towards the keep/tower*
 
Tye Sampson
 
11/11 05:42PM
He sees the wolf move off towards the direct route to the tower, and trusting in animal instincts he follows. At the same time he motions Kaler to fly ahead and back up the wolfs scouting attempts.
 
Alysha Schönherr ~DM~
 
11/11 05:43PM
Diamond bloodwalker would find herself travelling towards the keep. Before a raspy voice calls out in her direction. “THE FUCK’S THERE!?” a vaguely humanoid creature, again, with glowing gold viens, yet purple scales, and spikes across its left arm stands up on a rooftop, from a fold out chair, and looks in her direction.
 
Yet the cry of the lizard is unheard by the rest, as a loud, unitary shout is heard echoing the streets, from the same direction as the drums
 
Kaler Eland
 
11/11 05:45PM
*Kaler would agree, and floats on towards Fenrir and the keep/tower structure. Before long, he heard strange sounds….shouts? Huh?*
 
Tye Sampson
 
11/11 05:45PM
Tye stops, as the shout fills the air. “Something is happening. Have they seen us?”
 
Diamond Bloodwalker
 
11/11 05:45PM
Luck was on her side.. Perhaps, at least she hopped, she was following the edge of the buildings, and as soon as she hears the being yell, she freezes in place, pressing her back up against the wall
 
Alysha Schönherr ~DM~
 
11/11 05:46PM
The tower draws closer. To the rest of the group. And a figure comes into view. Standing atop it, feathery, brown wings on its back. A slightly droopy head, but with large, blood red eyes. Like a bug.
 
The shouting from wherever the drums were seemed to unify into… Chanting?
 
Tye Sampson
 
11/11 05:46PM
A chill suddenly runs down his spine. “No….”
 
“No….”
 
Kaler Eland
 
11/11 05:47PM
*He’d hover down closer to the tower, and to the strange figure there; however stopping when Tye seems to repeat the phrase a bunch of times; that chanting was getting louder…weirdly louder* S-sir? What’s wrong??
 
Tye Sampson
 
11/11 05:47PM
He shouts, all sense of stealth dropping suddenly. “We have to get to the drummers, now!”
 
He starts running, shuffling, stumbling across the streets, his awkward gait frantic.
 
“We have to stop them.”
 
Fenrir The Wolf
 
11/11 05:47PM
*Fenrir sees the figure and stops, locking eyes with the creature* “Who are you?” *The wolf growls, his hackles raising in stress*
 
(AFK.. dinner)
 
Kaler Eland
 
11/11 05:48PM
H-huh?! *Stop them? From what? ….wait, chanting…strange figure…a summoning ritual? Suddenly getting it might be something of that bad calibre, Kaler practically sped off into the air, passing his comrades, to make it there first hopefully*
 
Alysha Schönherr ~DM~
 
11/11 05:49PM
The lizard creature reaches down, and draws a harpoon gun, yet the ‘harpoon’ was more of a horrid array of teeth. It looked vaguely in her direction. “YE ME NEXT MEAL, OR ME NEXT MATE?” it calls out in bloodwalker vague direction
 
Timothy Dane, Exarch of McDragonald’s
 
11/11 05:49PM
Timothy flickers across the ground to stand beside Tye. His eyes widening in alarm, he zips along towards the drummers at an impossible speed. Stop them, says Tye. Coupled with that urgency, he can only imagine he means to strike first and ask questions never. And so Tim does, vaulting himself into the air and bringing his leg down in an axe kick, right on top of one of the drummers’ heads. Putting his enhanced strength to good effect.
 
Diamond Bloodwalker
 
11/11 05:50PM
…..”NEITHER”
 
Tye Sampson
 
11/11 05:50PM
Tye is moving as fast as he can but he can’t keep up with even a fully healthy human let alone flying gods and speeding beings, so he shuffles and limps and curses as he moves down the empty streets. “Not again. Not this time.”
 
Alysha Schönherr ~DM~
 
11/11 05:50PM
The bird, like, saggy creature let’s out a loud cry, like a hawk, and raises its hands, as if ready to cast a spell at the wolf.
 
Kaler Eland
 
11/11 05:51PM
*Seeing Tim reach first, Kaler instead manages to float down to Tye, offering the man assistance of some sort, maybe lifting him gently towards the chanters, but at a fast flight anyway* Cmon! I got you!
 
Fenrir The Wolf
 
11/11 05:51PM
(Fenrir is AFK.. Eating..)
 
Diamond Bloodwalker
 
11/11 05:52PM
And with well, her cover utterly blown at that.. She bolts! Deciding perhaps she should regroup with the other.. Please lemme get away gods
 
Alysha Schönherr ~DM~
 
11/11 05:52PM
One of the drummers is kicked. His skull fracturing from the sheer force, and he falls backwards, off of a sort of stage, and onto the rocky ground. Weapons are raised… On an overlooking, somewhat official looking building… She stood… The little cyborg redhead. “welcome to the reich…” she called out to the boy, in a sort of mocking welcome. As she raised her left arm.
 
Sure enough… A summoning ritual. A large altar in the middle of a sort of town square
 
Fenrir The Wolf
 
11/11 05:53PM
(i give permission to move my character out of harms way if necessary)
 
Tye Sampson
 
11/11 05:53PM
He allows himself to be born on Kaler’s wings, anything to get there faster. The zombie mans pistol is clutched tight in his hand now, the faint glowing green of the barrel too mild to irritate the magicals around him.
 
He looks up at Kaler, his eyes frantic. “This is how it happened last time.”
 
Kaler Eland
 
11/11 05:54PM
*Letting Tye down once they reached the bulk of the summoners, he’d swoop back into the skies, and let out a few rays of heat-vision, aimed not at the people, but at drums, equipment, to dislodge them, distract, frighten maybe. Looking back to Tye* W-what happened last time?! *Then, eyes managed to find Alysha of all people, standing atop a building nearby; her doing??*
 
Timothy Dane, Exarch of McDragonald’s
 
11/11 05:55PM
“The reich? I didn’t realize we’d run into the fucking Wehrmacht.” Tim blinks in astonishment. But that little girl isn’t out of reach, not by a long shot. Kaler could reach her, and Tim himself could run up the sides of buildings… but more important than her was stopping this drum circle. Timothy blurs again, his movements impossible for human eyes to track, and flickers forwards to blitz the next drummer closest to him.
 
Alysha Schönherr ~DM~
 
11/11 05:56PM
“YOU NEED TO LEAVE!” her heavily germania voice rang out. All around them, loud, piercing. Yet she remains in the same place, even as the drums fall silent. Guards take a shot at kaler. A small black and red ball neigh a shot at him, it seemed to distort the air around it as it soared
 
Fenrir The Wolf
 
11/11 05:57PM
*Fenrir snarls and leaps at the bird creature, intending to pin it to the ground*
 
Diamond Bloodwalker
 
11/11 05:58PM
It would appear she makes it back to the group! Who.. Has engaged.. Stops and deadpans giving a look forward.. “Uhhh… Covers blown?”
 
Kaler Eland
 
11/11 05:58PM
*Ok, distractions worked, now…now what? He eyed Alysha again, confused* W-what are you even doing?! *He called out, wondering what on Earth was going on, before he seemed to sense something shot towards him. Not as if he sensed it by simply knowing; the distortions in the air helped, and he would move to barrel-roll evade it, hovering towards the cover of a building*
 
Alysha Schönherr ~DM~
 
11/11 05:58PM
One of the more… Beastly creatures, with glowing golden viens. Dark purple skin, large, dead black eyes, and arms the size of cars, yet legs not as large charges Tim, it walked like a gorilla, using its knuckles to support itself. Alysha raises her left hand. The ground beneath Tim rumbles. Before a wall shot up behind him. He has to go left. Or right.
 
Fenrir The Wolf
 
11/11 05:58PM
*The piercing cry, however, hurts his ears and he overshoots his target, landing on the ground*
 
Gwen Poole
 
11/11 05:58PM
Being hurt sucked. It sucked a lot. It made a person itchy, really, and not just that weird, gross kind of itchy that came with things healing; if Gwen could scratch the inside of her healing ribcage, she would, but that wasn’t really possible since she was just a human. All the same, the specific itchiness had to do with restlessness. And it was only because Gwen was ‘itchy’, restless, had a magic reality cutting sword, and maybe took a few more painkillers than she should that she came CLEAVING her way through to run the guard shooting at Kaler through with the Vorpal blade. “HI!”
 
If it was at all possible and not just a fever dream of a girl in her bed trying to sleep these broken ribs off.
 
Alysha Schönherr ~DM~
 
11/11 05:59PM
The child’s eyes actually manage to… Widen. As gwen appears… The blade…
 
Diamond Bloodwalker
 
11/11 06:00PM
Just kinda stares for a moment
 
Alysha Schönherr ~DM~
 
11/11 06:00PM
The bird creature that was targeting the work lurched forward. Attempting to drive a hastily summoned spear through his spine.
 
The lizard creature from before, shoots the toothy harpoon at bloodwalker
 
The chanting continues.
 
Fenrir The Wolf
 
11/11 06:01PM
*Fenrir curls up as the piercing voice assaults his ears.. He folds them flat to his trying to deaden the sound, and starts whining in pain*
 
Timothy Dane, Exarch of McDragonald’s
 
11/11 06:01PM
Or he could bloody well run up that wall. Gravity was barely a concern for Timothy, at his level of celerity. The ghoulspawn races up the wall, leaping off it in a backflip to come smashing down towards the creature, his leg extended and prepared to deliver a vicious kick, bolstered by that centrifugal force, advanced celerity and Tim’s enhanced strength.
 
Fenrir The Wolf
 
11/11 06:02PM
(afk. again. Sorry)
 
Diamond Bloodwalker
 
11/11 06:02PM
She takes the harpoon to the back of her left shoulder which causes a cry to rip from her as well as the smell of blood to hit the air, as she twists her right hand slams back and grabs the greatsword on her back, and with a fell swoop she brings it down slicing through the air just right to create a sonic boom, that lashes forward into the lizard creature, perhaps with enough force to cause him to explode..
 
Kaler Eland
 
11/11 06:02PM
*Hey! It was Gwen! Yay, he remembered her name from that one time before in Space; thankfully she saved his neck in a way there. Ack, no! No chanting! Whatever it was wasn’t good, couldn’t be! Quickly he went back to distraction work, firing another few rounds of heat-vision, before his eyes centred to Alysha again. Wait…if she were a ring leader…the others had things going; Gwen seemed to distract the red-head; so, Kaler made a beeline flight right at her, intending to perhaps dash around her, and pin her arms back. Or just get to her and restrain in some way* Stop this!
 
Narrator
 
11/11 06:03PM
At the altar, the drummers beat an intense rhythm as the strange and mis-formed creatures about it, all glowing with golden veins on their twisted bodies, stand and chant in droning voices, the same thing, over and over again, while above them, a point of pitch black emptiness, dark beyond dark, forms, and grows, larger and larger.
 
“Shischak kel tor, al kel tor” “Fel tranator zel” “Tel’al drol, namatsu otra” “Gel devor nah samatu” “del gavor namsu notel”
 
“Shischak kel tor, al kel tor!”
 
A wind begins to whip up, striking through the city.
 
Alysha Schönherr ~DM~
 
11/11 06:05PM
Kaler may have been successful… If he hand called out like that. She raised her left arm now. Fire spinning up. Like a wall, kaler was… More than likely to charge right into it. She lets her left hand move again, in a circular gesture, before aatabbing one, as the wall behind Tim crumbles, and formed into a large stone spike. It shot at him, as he attacked the bulky creature.
 
Down here. The only light was fire. And electrical. No sun.
 
Tye Sampson
 
11/11 06:06PM
Tye doesn’t hesitate, he raises the glowing green pistol and places an AM bullet right in the skull of the chanting thing closest to him. Then a second just to be sure. Then turns on another, and fires as well. “Not again, not again, not again.”
 
Gwen Poole
 
11/11 06:06PM
“No hablo whatever that is.” Gwen didn’t pay attention in Spanish class. She pulled her blade out of the guard she’d impaled and gave it a swish-and-flick to get the blood off. Eyes narrowed, Gwen looked at the drums and wondered… What parts of ceremonies were more important? The musical instruments or the… magic? For example… she pulled a pistol from her belt and aimed to shoot one of the obviously evil-aligned drums to see if one less drum would make a difference.
 
Diamond Bloodwalker
 
11/11 06:07PM
With Tye taking the lead on dispatching things.. She follows it, twisting and hurling the massives seven foot blade through the air like a boomerang.. Aiming to cleave a couple of the chanters in half before the blade spun back and returned to her.
 
Narrator
 
11/11 06:07PM
A wall of earth leaps up between Tye and Gwen and any others, shielding the cultic rites of the strange glowing golden veined creatures from further attack.
 
Diamond Bloodwalker
 
11/11 06:08PM
Looses her sword in a wall of earth… Wails
 
Narrator
 
11/11 06:08PM
And then, spikes begin to shoot from the wall at anyone standing in its path.
 
Alysha Schönherr ~DM~
 
11/11 06:09PM
“NONE OF YOU EVEN BEGIN TO UNDERSTAND!”her voice boomed across again.
 
Kaler Eland
 
11/11 06:09PM
*Gah! A wall of fire! That’d toast him….or actually, not as much as one first thought. Either way he did hit the wall, but Fire, magic or just conjuring, was related to Solar in a way, so it’d do less than one could imagine. Managing to halt himself, and fly backwards to be a distance from her again; he probably wouldn’t be that much damaged, but better safe than sorry* What’s going on!? *He asked out loud again, looking around at the strange wind and darkness that seemed to oddly grow*
 
Tye Sampson
 
11/11 06:09PM
Tye takes a spike through the shoulder that nearly tears his left arm off, but he doesn’t care. He just rushes the wall, scraping at it, then trying to climb the spikes jutting from its surface, though his strength fails, especially with his wound, and his scrambling does little to make progress.
 
Kaler Eland
 
11/11 06:10PM
*Writer apologises for any minute lack of focus*
 
Timothy Dane, Exarch of McDragonald’s
 
11/11 06:10PM
“Hah!” After striking the creature, Timothy cartwheeled away, letting the stone spike shoot into the beast instead. The ghoulspawn dancing back towards Gwen. Looking over his shoulder at her, he called, “It’s Nazis!” Before the wall of earth divided them, and spikes began shooting en masse. Keeping his head level, Tim took some of the spikes, not quite able to dodge all of them; however, his fortitude prevented them from striking anything vital, and his speed saw him away from that wall… and up another, racing towards Alysha on her perch. Everything was going insane, as usual; he could only hope that in all of this madness, he could be coherent and strike where he needed to.
 
Tye Sampson
 
11/11 06:10PM
“WE HAVE TO STOP THIS CEREMONY. THEY’RE SUMMONING FROM THE VOID!”
 
Narrator
 
11/11 06:11PM
“Shischak kel tor, al kel tor” “Fel tranator zel” “Tel’al drol, namatsu otra” “Gel devor nah samatu” “del gavor namsu notel”
 
The chanting grows louder.
 
The windows grow more wild.
 
Above the wall the patch of infinite black can be seen to grow, larger, pulsing in its empty mass.
 
Diamond Bloodwalker
 
11/11 06:11PM
Blink.. Well that wasn’t good.. She huffs lightly, and then looks up.. There is a moment where he eyes close and she channels her focus.. And she slams a foot down onto the ground to leap up into the air, where she condenses her chi into her hands, forming a orb.. That she then launches at the wall! But.. Is a sitting target about 10 feet into the air.. Might not of thought this one through
 
Gwen Poole
 
11/11 06:13PM
Oh, spikes? How very Indiana Jones of this wall to greet Gwen with such fun traps. Super classic. She jumped back, sword in front of her as she tried to slice through the spikes in front of her. “So, what do we got? Nazis summoning stuff from the void? Is that void with a lowercase or Void with an uppercase…” Looking at Tye, she followed in his example, clambering over the spikes. SHE worked out… Not recently, since ribs and all, but she still did so occasionally! “Come on, I got you!” She tried to help Tye along. “You got any clue HOW to stop it? I got some grenades! Where do I chuck them?”
 
Alysha Schönherr ~DM~
 
11/11 06:14PM
Surprisingly. The nine year old psychotic, German imperialist did not even know what a ‘nazi’ was! Either way. She took it as an insult. She wishes she spent more time developing a sort of audiokinesis… It seems so… Powerful… But for now, she drew her pistol from her dress, and let out a shot towards Tim… Surprisingly accurate… Like a cyborg. The large green beam that was released effortlessly tore through any biological material it touched. Leaving a scorching hole strait through him if It hit
 
Tye Sampson
 
11/11 06:14PM
He reaches his good arm up to Gwen and allows himself to be helped up the wall. “Grenades yes. We have to kill them, all of them, before they can complete the incantation.”
 
Alysha Schönherr ~DM~
 
11/11 06:15PM
Her right arm drops again. Before raising. She rises into the air.
 
Kaler Eland
 
11/11 06:15PM
*He looked up next; void. Darkness everywhere. Obviously not good news. Looking down at the chaos below, the chanting; he could swoop down now perhaps, lay a tonnage kick and send them flying? He opted to, and with Alysha distracted there, Kaler did just that. Within a split second, the boy let himself fling down into the centre of the circle of summoners, and let his foot impact the ground, with enough force to hopefully create a shock-wave capable of dislodging those present; maybe even the others also? Unless something stopped it, though it was fast*
 
Timothy Dane, Exarch of McDragonald’s
 
11/11 06:16PM
“Screw the walls; stop the drummers!” Having nearly reached Alysha, Timothy frantically tried to think of something. What could he do? Animalism, perhaps? Gathering his power, the ghoulspawn called deep into the earth, and from it rose the inhabitants of those unspeakable deeps; blind, razor-toothed worms, in their thousands, burrowing up through the soil to bite and gnaw at the drums, to devour all the inorganic material they could find. But as Timothy called upon this power, his reaction time was slowed, and Alysha’s shot burst straight through his chest. Timothy’s mouth and eyes opened wide in shock, before he plummeted from the side of the building without a word.
 
Narrator
 
11/11 06:16PM
The patch of empty dark is infinite in its nothingness. That is why seeing something start to emerge from it is such a sharp contrast. And the being itself, the form, is a form that is beyond dimension and sanity, it is a thing of limbs and faces, of a thousand gaping souls and a maw that can devour all of the light in existence. It reaches out with feelers and pincers, clutching at the edge of the darkness as if trying to birth itself into our reality.
 
Diamond Bloodwalker
 
11/11 06:17PM
It would appear her chi orb only dents the wall, and down she drops, taking another harpoon int he right leg, more crimson splashes down onto the ground from her lithe frame, however as she drops she twists and brings her arms in, and slams her foot down on the ground, to create a small impact of fire that flashes up around her, perhaps a distraction for a second
 
Narrator
 
11/11 06:17PM
“Shischak kel tor, al kel tor” “Fel tranator zel” “Tel’al drol, namatsu otra” “Gel devor nah samatu” “del gavor namsu notel”
 
“Shischak kel tor, al kel tor” “Fel tranator zel” “Tel’al drol, namatsu otra” “Gel devor nah samatu” “del gavor namsu notel”
 
Gwen Poole
 
11/11 06:17PM
“Gooot it.” Gwen put away her pistol and her blade, and then pulled out two grenades. Thumbs got rid of the pins with a synchronized flick, and then… she didn’t throw them. Not immediately. A second or tw– No, not quite two! She THREW them at a few drummers. “That, people, is what we call ‘cooking’.” They should blow up before the drummers had a chance to react.
 
Alysha Schönherr ~DM~
 
11/11 06:18PM
She glared at kaler. Not even flinching St the fact she probably just killed someone. She then saw the pink haired one… Again. And raised her right arm, to summon a magical barrier in front of her, maybe, just maybe if she was quick enough, germs grenades would hit the barrier and bounce back at her…
 
When the harpoon hits bloodwalker… It began to devour her leg. All those teeth gnawing inside of her, as the lazard man who shot it then violently pulled it back. Possibly rendering bloodwalker unable to walk…
 
Narrator
 
11/11 06:19PM
Grenades slam into the drummers and several are blown back into shattering pieces. Others turn to the attackers on the wall and begin conjuring giant flaming boulders, dark spikes, and lances of lightning to hurtle at them. At the same time a wall of willing sacrificial meat shields rush in, more of the strange glowing creatures hovering to bodily cover the remaining chanters and cultic priests.
 
Diamond Bloodwalker
 
11/11 06:20PM
Oh.. So thats what the teeth do.. She really should.. And down she goes in a heap of blood and screams as she frantically tries to rip the thing out of her! “I DO NOT CONSENT TO BEING YOUR MATE”
 
Tye Sampson
 
11/11 06:21PM
“We’ve got to do more!” Tye hurtles himself from the wall, the fall breaking one of his legs. But he hobbles to his feet, his shuffle pathetic now, but his aim steady as AM bullets fire, again and again, taking down any cultist he can see, the shots wild, almost frenzied.
 
Kaler Eland
 
11/11 06:22PM
*The attack didn’t work? Dang it! He’d need to get more physical with this…most things had to be Magical right? Well, that he could specialise in. Trying to get as many out of action as possible, in a short amount of time, the boy charged his fists with a glowing gold aura, his energy, and began dashing into various Cultists, with his own anti-magical nature hitting home to anything magical in the way; it was a trade-off, but hopefully his speed and efficiency were enough to take down a sizeable amount. Careful he was though; limited was his energy without sunlight*
 
Timothy Dane, Exarch of McDragonald’s
 
11/11 06:22PM
Timothy coughed, blood spurting from his mouth as he tried to right himself. Almost. He landed awkwardly, his ankle twisting until it snapped with a nasty *crack*. The ghoulspawn shouted in pain, trying to close the hole in his chest and heal his ankle. “C’mon…” Hopefully the devouring worms he’d called were having some kind of effect. For the moment, he was in no position to move or fight. Just a little longer, though, and he could be back on his feet.
 
Alysha Schönherr ~DM~
 
11/11 06:22PM
The lizard hadn’t meant mate as in breeding. But hey. “LOOKS LIKE YOU GETTIN ATE THEN!” and fired another shot. Aimed for her face. For bloodwalker, of course.
 
Narrator
 
11/11 06:23PM
Magical attacks flare at Kaler as he lands among the ranks of the Soulless, but his own effects dull them, forcing them to rely on bulk and strength, giving him a killing advantage that lets him tear savagely through their ranks.
 
Alysha Schönherr ~DM~
 
11/11 06:23PM
She moved her aim. And tried to take a shot on kaler. That thick green beam bolted towards him… Yet she missed… Maybe hitting tye instead…
 
Diamond Bloodwalker
 
11/11 06:24PM
..Oh hell naw, not her face! Her hand snaps up and grabs the harpoon just before it starts eating her cute little button nose.. And her eyes narrow as she smoothly rips the one free from her leg, without so much as even a wince.. Her hand snaps back towards the wall, where her greatsword RIPS free from it spiraling through the air, to which she throws it forward to impale the lizard man.
 
Narrator
 
11/11 06:24PM
As the cultists fade, as the drum explodes, the pulsing darkness in the sky begins to recede. The being from beyond all dimensions which is struggling to escape it screeches, a sound that shakes the entire underground city, a sound that causes souls to shiver and hearts to fade.
 
Alysha Schönherr ~DM~
 
11/11 06:25PM
The one she caught begins devouring her hand. And given her current state. It was… Unlikely she could through a great sword with a single hand… But. She manages to, and it flings towards the lizard man. Lodging itself within his reptilian brain.
 
Kaler Eland
 
11/11 06:25PM
*Quicker! Quicker he thought! Or whatever was birthing itself from above was going to get to them. Whatever it was, it couldn’t be good, not at all. So faster he went, putting what energy he had into fighting; his morals told him to try not to actually /kill/ any of them, but in this case, serious wounds were working, his strength allowing him to deal with hefty portions of them at a time, perhaps slowly dimming them. It was working! The void thing was going! And woosh! He /just/ dodged that one green laser aimed towards him, but who would it hit?*
 
Diamond Bloodwalker
 
11/11 06:27PM
Actually didn’t touch it! But her poor hand…. Bleeds more.. This is just not her day.. Then the everything shakes, she groans lightly and closes her eyes for a moment, taking the brief time she has to focus on healing her hand, shoulder, and leg.. Flesh moving back together.
 
Alysha Schönherr ~DM~
 
11/11 06:27PM
She hears the screech… Ans calls out. At the top of her lungs. “NEIN, YOU FOOLS!” they would pay. All of them…they charge into her city. Attack /her/ people… Maybe she should repay the favour… Or maybe she should crush THEIR FUCKING BRAINS. DEVOUR THEIR SOULLS AND LEAVE THEM TO ROT. she twitches a little. And unloads with the gun. Firing three shots at gwen alone.
 
Narrator
 
11/11 06:28PM
One of the larger Soulless with six massive arms suddenly crashes into Kaler, not caring for burns or fists this creature tears savagely at the boys chest, razor sharp claws rending at his ribs and flesh, slashing at his face and throat while one massive arm holds him down.
 
Timothy Dane, Exarch of McDragonald’s
 
11/11 06:29PM
The multitude of fanged worms, apparently having served their purpose, vanished once more beneath the earth. Timothy’s ankle snapped back into place, eliciting a gasp from the pseudo-vampire as he staggered to his feet. There was still a hole through one of his lungs, which was making it quite agonizing to breathe. “Damn… it…” He needed to heal faster! He used vicissitude, to form a scab over his lung and seal his chest, before racing back up the side of the building towards Alysha. One more time. Just a bit more, and he could properly attend to his wound!
 
Alysha Schönherr ~DM~
 
11/11 06:30PM
Alysha was currently floating several metres above the building
 
Gwen Poole
 
11/11 06:31PM
“Ha! Direct hit!” Grenades were always super useful, that’s what all her merc training had sunk into her brain. Gwen jumped then, right as she looked to Alysha and saw her take aim. The Vorpal blade was pulled as she jumped back, and with a SLICE, she hoped to have her own shots coming at her from behind, while Gwen herself took cover.
 
Diamond Bloodwalker
 
11/11 06:32PM
Just as she gets herself all mended up so she wasn’t going to bleed out.. She takes another shot to her shoulder, letting out a screech… This really wasn’t her day.. But her good hand now snaps out to grab the blade by the hilt and heft herself up, and as she does she slams her foot down, a flash of gold shoots up around her as brilliant wings of golden wisps form on her back.. Her Soul Flare, which triggers her Raident Plumes, brilliant feathers of pure divine light form around her, to which she turns and hurls at Alysha, with a slash of her hand through the air, six in total.
 
Kaler Eland
 
11/11 06:32PM
Yack!? *Pinned he was! His poor reaction times weren’t so good here, that energy fleeing slightly, but he still retained a well enough strength to put up a fight against the being attempting to hack away at his skin. Ordinary claws, razor sharp as they were, tore through his shirt and his skin, but never seemed to get deep enough to his heart, nor his wind-pipe; didn’t stop him from cursing or screaming from the pain, some of his blood splashing slightly from his scratched chest. As quick as he could manage, Kaler would heat-vision the arm holding him, before moving to hopefully push said arm into another, land a knee-kick to a leg, swipe at another arm aiming for his head, and hopefully could slide himself out from under it with his flight, however quite wounded now, and panting; the wounds would heal, but much slower compared to above the ground*
 
Tye Sampson
 
11/11 06:32PM
Tye sees Kaler pinned and moves in, unloading three precisely aimed shots into the spine of the creature on top of the glowing figure, then turning and firing on another as it charges him, then another.
 
Kaler Eland
 
11/11 06:33PM
*probably hit a wall mid-escape there too*
 
Diamond Bloodwalker
 
11/11 06:33PM
At least he aint gettin ate by harpoons
 
Narrator
 
11/11 06:34PM
Kalers light vision burns through the creatures arm, severing it. Golden blood splashes over the boy even as he kicks, knocking another leg away and then an arm, and then as Tye fires into the beasts back it collapses in death just as Kaler slips away.
 
There are only about a dozen of the glowing golden veined Soulless left, chanting, beating drums, speaking faster, and faster, trying to make up for the loss of their ranks, even as the infinite portal of midnight Void above continues to shrink in on itself, closing off the indomitable being of beastly nature from this plane of existence.
 
Alysha Schönherr ~DM~
 
11/11 06:35PM
Alysha was soon encased in a sort of… Bubble? A magical shield? Bloodwalker divine feathers simply… Bounce off. Yet the shield does fade after all six hit it. She aims a shot at tye, then another at bloodwalker. If it hit anywhere near the chest or head… They were more than likely gone for good. Then again… Not everyone had a normal human body, like hers.. The small girl glares at all of them…somehow.
 
Kaler Eland
 
11/11 06:37PM
T-thank you…S-sir…gah.. *Putting a hand on the wall he thwacked into, Kaler regained his bearings, looking around, eyes a bit more wary and tired out, as small trickles of blood fell down his ripped form. But hey, for the sake of hulk-like synopsis, the pants remained fine and dandy, just slightly tattered and blood-soaked. Even so the scratches were again healing, but it’d take a minute, and he was stinging. From his position, he saw Alysha fire upon the others; mustering up another blast of heat-vision, he aimed for one of her cyborg-enhanced parts, maybe dislodging her leg, or her arm, or missing; he was tired after all*
 
Tye Sampson
 
11/11 06:37PM
Tye, distracted by a kind of obsession, doesn’t notice the shot and gets hit square in the back. He drops, a hole clearly visible through his chest, a sickly drip of gore spilling from the wound. But he’s already dead, so the zombie just gets right back up and continues to put Soulless down, one by one, bullets to the head, again and again until… click… and he’s out of bullets. Leaving him defenseless, wounded, with one arm about to drop and gore spilling from his chest.
 
Diamond Bloodwalker
 
11/11 06:38PM
Just before the beam hits her in the chest she brings her arm across and then slams it out, a brilliant wall of light shimmers as the light is absorbed, her Resilience has been activated as well.. She isn’t done yet.. It would seem she’s taken her kid gloves off.. Just before the wisps of light start to fade does she bring the massive blade above her head and challens her light into it. A Divine Strike, to which she aims not at anyone or anything.. But rather the stone wall, intending to cleave a opening through it, by sheer will and might alone.
 
Tye Sampson
 
11/11 06:38PM
“Stop the last of them.”
 
Timothy Dane, Exarch of McDragonald’s
 
11/11 06:38PM
McDragonald’s, give me the power to deliver your holy nutrition unto the mouths of all of creation.
” Timothy reached the top of the building, and stood there, spreading his hands and calling out to the bizarre power of McDragonald’s. It surged through him, and at his command, ninety slices of potato, fried to perfection, materialized in the air, sharp tips glinting with salt. At once, all those sharpened french fries converged on Alysha, like so many golden lances of delicious death.
 
Gwen Poole
 
11/11 06:40PM
“I got some more ammo! And a spare gun.” Gwen tossed Tye one of her extra Colts. Always paid to keep guns on you, and plenty of ammo. More merc training. That’s why she wore a backpack! Taking out her rifle, Gwen peeked out of cover to take a few more shots at the obvious nutjobs still trying to summon what was probably literal evil.
 
Tye Sampson
 
11/11 06:41PM
He thankfully catches the gun, saluting Gwen with his one good arm then turning to fire on the remaining few creatures. The regular bullets don’t do as much damage but with enough they should be able to take these hulking beasts down.
 
Kaler Eland
 
11/11 06:42PM
*…did he just summon french fries? Or potatoes, whatever, they were there, all of a sudden….weird, but helpful maybe! Meanwhile the boy continued to let himself heal up just a minute longer, skin reforming with the energy he had; that heat-vision blast was straining anyhow*
 
Alysha Schönherr ~DM~
 
11/11 06:42PM
Kaler vision seared through her cybornetic left leg… Only parts other than that were her ear and her eye… And they weren’t visibly cybornetic. The leg is pretty much blast clean off. Leaving her floating in the air with one leg. A few devilish fries hit her in the back. Making her dart around, and shoot two shots at the wierd… Vamp thing. She was loosing….No…NO. “STOP!” her voice boomed yet again. Shaking the very cavern itself, as it seemed to come from all around. She is shaking. Her arms tired. Her very being that of rage. And anguish.
 
Narrator
 
11/11 06:44PM
One by one the last of the cultists dies, until finally, the drums go silent, the last chant is sung, and then, death fills the square where the rites were being performed. In the air above the tear in reality vanishes, and a haunting scream can be heard, that echoes for minutes after the creature from beyond reality is gone. And then, there is no more. The rite has been halted. The creature has been banished. The Void has been defeated.
 
Gwen Poole
 
11/11 06:44PM
“WHY SHOULD WE STOP? HMM? TELL US AND MAAAAYBE… I might. Dunno.” Gwen knew how to read a room. Evil thing coming out of the sky, good people in danger of being hurt… Anyone that was even a tiny bit on the side of things trying to hurt Kaler, who just had that ‘good old boy’ aura about him… automatic demerits.
 
Tye Sampson
 
11/11 06:45PM
Tye falls to his knees, one leg bending improperly as he does, gore all around him, shoulders slumped. He couldn’t care less about anything else. Alysha, the rest of the battle, it didn’t matter. “We stopped it. We stopped it this time.”
 
Diamond Bloodwalker
 
11/11 06:46PM
With things seemingly calming down, does she twist the sword around to slam it into the ground so she doesn’t have to hold it, letting out a long breath as she inspects her hand.. Poor thing
 
Kaler Eland
 
11/11 06:46PM
…i-is it…over? *He asked to no one in particular, looking to Tye and growing a slight smile. That aura was indeed around Kaler, but lesser than normal; his reserves had been hit hard in this case, both by the AM, and the viciousness of the attacks just now. His eyes look up to the now one-legged Alysha, wondering what her next move would be…whatever it was, they seemed to be victorious*
 
Alysha Schönherr ~DM~
 
11/11 06:48PM
“YOU FUCKING DEGENERATES. YOU HAD TO INTERUPT.” the ritual may be over.. And she may be crippled.. But. She. Was. Pissed. she raises her left hand. A chunk of the cavern wall, a large one, like the size of a bus, rises. And flings. Itself towards bloodwalker. she would make them die. Or at the very least. Leave. “YOU COME HERE. AND MURDER THE INNOCENT!” “YOU’RE NO BETTER THAN THE FOX!” which fox? Ruby?
 
Gwen Poole
 
11/11 06:50PM
“I THINK we just interrupted those people inviting goddamn CTHULU? Nothing that requires THAT much drumming and is totally creepy actually needs to BE HERE… And definitely isn’t invited by ‘innocent people’.”
 
Diamond Bloodwalker
 
11/11 06:50PM
This. Really. Isn’t. Her. Day. She isn’t even paying attention, she figured her resilience would protect her from harm.. She. Was. Wrong. The bus sized chunk of rock smashes into her side where it halts for all but a second.. Her eyes go wide as it catches her attention.. And then she’s gone, away with the rock.Not even a sound of surprise.
 
Alysha Schönherr ~DM~
 
11/11 06:51PM
As the rock hit diamond. It hit her with such velocity that her bones were likely crushed. Death likely followed… The child. Was pissed.
 
Kaler Eland
 
11/11 06:52PM
Innocent…i-innocent doesn’t seem to be…w-weird void things in the sky… *Truly, he hated the thought of having killed people, but they seemed less people, more…strange, monsters in a way. He came over to the others, just noticing the bus-sized rock too late to assist Diamond, seeing her whisked away, or crushed, by the object….oh gods*
 
Timothy Dane, Exarch of McDragonald’s
 
11/11 06:53PM
“We murdered the innocent?” Timothy crosses his arms obstinately. “You were calling Void Sauce upon the world, which McDragonald’s neither uses nor condones. And for that, you have paid. Cross McDragonald’s again, and you shall suffer a fate far worse than failure or bankruptcy. Repent, and we may consider absorbing you into our great conglomerate.” In Tim’s hand materialized something new – a large plastic straw, which he used to boop Alysha on the nose. “You’ve lost. Stand down.”
 
Diamond Bloodwalker
 
11/11 06:53PM
This is why we don’t leave kids unattended.. Luckily for her, i guess.. Her bones are made from the same stuff Romulus is made of, so she’s saved there.. The rest of her? Is pretty much entirely human.. Organs rupture, her brain might be turned to mush, her heart? Yea thats just hardly a thrum in her chest, while her lungs are indeed collapsed, oh and yea… Blood everywhere, leaking from every part of her that it can. She isn’t dead yet, in a couple minutes? Lets find out!
 
Alysha Schönherr ~DM~
 
11/11 06:55PM
“AWAY WITH YOU ALL! OR I BRING THE WHOLE CAVERN DOWN ATOP US!” she threatened.
 
Kaler Eland
 
11/11 06:57PM
G-guys come on…n-no use bickering here….dang it… *He sighed, a fish clenching silently, before he moved away, to summon a Portal or whatever might work, since writer had to leave in the next minute or two*
 
Tye Sampson
 
11/11 06:59PM
“Consequence” Tye gasps, “But we have to bring the Bloodwalker.”
 
Timothy Dane, Exarch of McDragonald’s
 
11/11 06:59PM
“No. Absolutely not!” Tim looked around in bafflement. “We can’t let her go free! She’ll do this again, and tarnish McDragonald’s’ reputation!” But… perhaps there were more pressing things to attend to. Like Diamond’s shattered body. Timothy flickered over to her, splayed his fingers and ran his hands across her body, reshaping the flesh and repairing it as best he could. His vicissitude reached into her body, filling organs with lost blood and sealing ruptures. “I won’t let you die.”
 
Diamond Bloodwalker
 
11/11 06:59PM
Might be twitchin
 
Tye Sampson
 
11/11 07:00PM
“Timothy, get her through the portal.”
 
“We can get her professional healing on the other side. This battle is over.”
 
Kaler Eland
 
11/11 07:01PM
*Success, he managed to make a Portal for them all, with the energy he had left. He would quickly leave through it, since now writer had to skedaddle, though it remained open for the others* (A’ight, off for sleep before school. Thanks for the event DM’ing Alysha, and Narry, t’was fun! :3)
 
Narrator
 
11/11 07:01PM
Stones begin to crash down from the ceiling. Flames begin to leap up from the ground. The city of New Dawn begins to show its full fury, as every element, every surface, is brought to bear, for vengeance, for a justice that has never truly been summoned.
 
Alysha Schönherr ~DM~
 
11/11 07:01PM
“you will pay for this…” she said. Sternly. Her aqua eyes blazing with fury… She’d have her revenge. One way. Or the other…
 
Timothy Dane, Exarch of McDragonald’s
 
11/11 07:02PM
“…Okay.” With a resigned grimace, Tim picked up the Bloodwalker’s broken form as gently as he could and made for the portal.
 
Diamond Bloodwalker
 
11/11 07:02PM
Bleeds a nice pretty Crimson all over Timothy just for Aly
 
Tye Sampson
 
11/11 07:03PM
Making sure everyone was through, Tye pulled an AM grenade from his jacket. He looked around at the city of New Dawn, this place that brought back so many ancient hated memories. He’s about to pull the pin and then stops. He remembers Old Dawn, its beauty, its magic, its peoples. And he remembered the day it had all been destroyed. By AM. By an act of anger.
 
He places the grenade back in his pocket, and then steps through the portal.
 
Gwen Poole
 
11/11 07:04PM
“Look here, you!” Gwen stood up as all the stones and everything came raining down. “You throw a little tantrum all you want! But WE stopped YOU from being part of something NASTY…” She went towards the portal. “And if you wanna be bitchy about it? I’ll be around to talk you through just how wrong you are. Cuz I don’t ‘pay’ for anything on the job. I GET paid.” Bye-bye went Gwen.
 
Narrator
 
11/11 07:05PM
( ::A standing ovation for Alysha:: You were amazing tonight! Excellent writing and an awesome story. Thank you so much!! )
 
Timothy Dane, Exarch of McDragonald’s
 
11/11 07:05PM
Tim is a vampire sort of thing, but bloody crimson is not really his colour. Maybe if he looked the part, but… eh. As long as she didn’t die, Tim would deal with it.
 
Diamond Bloodwalker
 
11/11 07:05PM
((Good job you two!))
 
Kaler Eland
 
11/11 07:06PM
(Woop! T’was awesome!
 )
 
Timothy Dane, Exarch of McDragonald’s
 
11/11 07:06PM
(Damn, this rocked. Standing ovation for Narry and Alysha!)
 
Narrator
 
11/11 07:06PM
( :: And flowers for all of those who participated.:: You guys are amazing minds and I am so lucky to have such talents to write with. )
 
Alysha Schönherr ~DM~
 
11/11 07:06PM
(Thanks to everyone for taking part! I was quite nervous, as a first time DM, but it ended up brilliantly fun! Thanks for making it possible!)
 
Narrator
 
11/11 07:06PM
(And some accolades for the mysterious Dead Man, who might he be? Some ghost from Hellifynos past?)
 
(Dun dun dunnnn)
 
Kaler Eland
 
11/11 07:07PM
(*spoopy noises* Woooo :p)
    45 Views
    © RolePages / PebbleArt Inc. 2020

    Log in with your credentials

    or    

    Forgot your details?

    Create Account

    Skip to toolbar