Post a Story

The Devil Within the Wyrm – A Tale of Farzik – Part 1

1 Star2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (No Ratings Yet)
Loading...

This mission began when Devlin, the rebellious child of the chaos Wyrm, barged into the Tavern and insisted that the Heroes needed to follow him to Farzik’s mansion. Farzik is a creature that has combined with the Wyrm, giving him the power to defeat the other members of the Triat, and conquer the universe.

The Heroes had to undertake a dangerous mission through the labyrinth beneath the second level of the Hells, encountering more of the chanting dark robed creatures that have haunted so many of the missions lately.

Beginning of Part 1

Narrator
You step out the door and you are in the Hells. There are rolling green grasslands stretching out in every direction, with a brilliant bright blue sky and white clouds floating lazily by. In the distance automobiles romp amongst the meadows, dancing, prancing, and making love in the green green grass. All of this beauty and joy brought to you courtesy of Leon, just last evening.
Aaun’or Serpentine
(Wants to say, this will be my first mission…So don’t get too frustrated with me.)
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
::is agog.. had no idea, so stares at everything::
Narrator
In the distance the City of Dis, a rotting feculent collection of waste built towers looms, the air growing brown and foul in the sky above it.
Chitose Tsuru
|Chitose was standing there with Blitz Tiger resting against his leg as he was wearing the pitch black Kimino, His knuckles were wrapped with Gauze as he just stared at the City of Dis as his face is emotionless.|
Smoke
left the chat room
zXz Devlin Bester zXz
enter the chat room
Sasuke Firemist
*She smiles at the green grass, how pretty it was before looking at the ugly Dis city and frowns on it with a sigh*
Akio
(-Will help him if he gets in trouble has been in atleast 30 missions-) -He looks around in Awe but then sees the automobiles making love and flinches then looks at the city of Dis silently-
Dimitri Sagesson
<Dimitri was slightly suprised by what he seen, gazing over the lands as he steps outside. Of course he didn’t know, because he was never outside. He looked towards Dis’ city in the distance, almost gagging by the site>
Gilgahar
Okay we got to get into the city without being seen and then I know where the tunnels start.
Earane Saralonde
*The small woman looks to the city in disgust, her lips moving in order to mummble a brief small reminder of disgust.*
Chitose Tsuru
|Chitose shifts his weight as his face held no emotion towards the massive mating that is all around the city. He hears Gil’s words as he reaches backwards pulling the hood of his kimino up and over to cover his face casting a shadow over his face|
Rah
*he nods silently takeing in the air*
zXz Devlin Bester zXz
– Walks with Sassy toward the front of the group –
Narrator
As you move through the meadow, you begin to see large holes of missing space, hanging in the air, growing from the earth. These are patches of absolute nothingness, great open wounds on reality that peak down into bottomless pits of emptiness and despair.
Aaun’or Serpentine
~Aaun instantly recognized the City of Dis… He had been there recently and… Just the thought made him shiver… *OOCly jumped out of his chair at the Gasp* His snakely green eyes watched the others, while his left hand reached for his back pocket. Already he was pulling out the White glove and fitting it snug into place. His hand darts down to touch his belt, makind sure it was indeed the SOS belt,…Just in case he’s well…In trouble again…~
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
::isn’t too worried about being seen, she’s been having to run from the demons for days to avoid punishment… but shifts closer to the group anyways::
Akio
-He grins-Well we need to know where any gaurds or stuff like that are posted first.
Daloki
<follows with the others silently>
Sasuke Firemist
*She follows Devlin to the front and puts her hands in her pockets. She did notice the pits and wishes they weren’t there*
Dimitri Sagesson
<Dimitri was silent, pretty much the whole time, but listens to Gil with a soft sober nod as he steps towards Daloki and began walking with her, at her side that is. He avoids the nothingness holes>
Sleeper
– Stood in the hells, dressed not to impress, but more than ready for combat. His feet are shielded by combat boots, he wears camoflauge(sp?), carried a compacted scythe. Sleeper’s white eyes with small, dilated pupils watch his peers and observe them. –
Gilgahar
Don’t fall in those.. you won’t be found.
Sleeper
-Follows.-
Akio
-He looks left to right incase there is a sneak attack silently setting his hand on his sword that is on his hip he looks around one last time and follows as the last person-
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
::actually decides that earane ais her new best friend and sticks with her::
Narrator
The ground just to the right of the group suddenly rumbles, trembles, grumbles softly and then, you see a spurt of midnight black veins erupt from its grassy face.
Chitose Tsuru
|Chitose follows the ground avoiding holes as his own attier about made him disappear from sight only visible to his own teammates. He glances around making sure that they were not being watched. He lets out a soft sigh|
Narrator
The black slithering veins immediately begin to spread outward, marring the perfect green surface of the grassy earth, stretching across the land towards you.
zXz Devlin Bester zXz
– Grabs Sassy protectively –
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
::breaks out into a run towards gil, definitely doesn’t wanna get caught by those veins.. they give her a bad feeling, a familiar feeling::
Gilgahar
* Moves out of the way. *
Akio
-He watches the monster pulling his sword out he continues watching them he then spins the sword around his powers making it burst into flames-Well I knew it right when we got here.
Dragana
enter the chat room
Sasuke Firemist
*She gets grabbed and blinks before looking up at Devlin with a comforting smile* I’ve been in worse, I’ll be fine. I promise, like pinky swear it.
Dimitri Sagesson
<Dimitri took a step to the left, just to aviod whatever was coming from the ground. It was unusual to him, so he didn’t like it. He kept walking, avoiding and stepping to the left with every step to avoid the black veins. Then runs at a brisk jog to catch up with the others>
Rah
*he usheaths his twin blades from his back prepairing for an attack*
Akio
-He steps away but continues watching the Veins-
Narrator
The dark stretching lines spread outwards, and then you feel the ground tremble once more, but this time its deeper, its a trembling you can feel not only with sense and body, this you can feel in your very souls.
Daloki
afk phone
Sleeper
– He lept up into the air, gliding to the side to evade, landing crouched with the group. –
Narrator
The dark veined earth vanishes.
Aaun’or Serpentine
~Aaun was oblivios to it for less then a second, because he was wired paranoid thick, leaping almost out of his jeans as he scampers away. The second tremor caught him at a bad time, and like a sack of potatoes he went down to faceplant the grass…~
Chitose Tsuru
|Chitose was standing next to Rah as he glances at the swords as he shook his head. A coy smile spreads across his face as he feels the vibrations. he spoke rather quietly| “I have learned the art of Bankai.”
zXz Devlin Bester zXz
– Even Devlin cringes at this new feeling. –
Narrator
It is replaced by a gaping hole, a hole staring into eternity, staring into absolute emptiness.
Cecil Eask
enter the chat room
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
::doesn’t like it at all, shivering as she runs::
Sasuke Firemist
*She looks over at the veins and frowns before it disappears, she hates the trembling in her soul and sighs*
Earane Saralonde
*Earane stops moving her small self out of the way looking to where the red headed woman ran off too. Then the second rumble and the veins are gone. cookcing a light eyebrow upwars thing arms strange cross before her chest.*
Cecil Eask
<Apears next to Earane..>
Dimitri Sagesson
<Dimitri would have stopped with the jolting ground, though continured and watched at the whole that had been created by the nothingness. He now ran faster>
Akio
-He looks around putting his sword back he mumbles under his breath-Yeah, those I will never trust they give me the worst feeling ever.
Gilgahar
Shit buckets and caramel corn.. Everyone on your toes.
Dimitri Sagesson
continued*
Sleeper
-Sleeper is with the head, running quickly, but carefully, cautious.-
zXz Devlin Bester zXz
– Sounds like Dis’s dinner –
Earane Saralonde
(allows for Cecil to move her along while she runs outside for a moment.)
Chitose Tsuru
|Chitose let out a soft sigh as his right hand goes down onto the hilt of his katana as he takes off jogging after Sleeper. A smile was present upon his lips|
Aaun’or Serpentine
~As Aaun moved to his feet, he rubs his face with a groan. His nose ached now as he blew clumps of dirt and grass from his nostril. The timid serpentine did his best to stay near who he assumed was the leader…In this case, he was right on Devlin’s heels.~
Narrator
Running brings you to the feculent City of Dis that much faster, and as you pass the outskirts of this waste blasted city the smell of rotting flesh, of feces, of waste washes over you, making your skin instantly feel dirty, your pores clog, your eyes water and your breath fills with the stench of the Hell’s.
Dimitri Sagesson
<Drags Daloki with him>
Rah
*follows right behind Chistose*
Sasuke Firemist
*She wants to get away from this so she starts to jog while letting Devlin still be near her as she goes*
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
::though she’s no longer tied to this place, to the hells.. she grew up in places like this, ruled them the last four or five months… so her reaction isn’t as strong as it might be for the others::
Gilgahar
* Is used to the smell but never gets used to that taste it leaves in your mouth *
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
come on, earane!
Aaun’or Serpentine
~Aaun smells a small portion of the horrible scent, his nostrils having hardly any sense at all.~
Akio
-He coughs once from the smell pulling the sword out he looks around realizing it was the smell of stench he begins getting used to it just like the Tavern we have in the hells-
Chitose Tsuru
|Chitose does not flinch at the smell, his face was emotionless even with the horrible smell of feces. He glances back at Rah a coy smile spreads across his face|
Aaun’or Serpentine
~But he ends up having to swollow back a bout of vomit as he fled with the group.~
zXz Devlin Bester zXz
– Gags- Gawdz smells worse than Pops.
Dimitri Sagesson
<Dimitri coughed, gagging for a moment at the sudden stench. His eyes watered, though he licked at his chaps and wiped his face, knowing that at the end of this mission, he was going to need a shower for his wedding>
Sasuke Firemist
*Then she stops breathing all together and scowls at the very ugly city. She didn’t want to be near any more shit than what she has to be*
Narrator
The city is crowded, almost teeming with every form of disgusting creature, beasts that look like nothing but giant phalluses, monsters made of boils, demons with spike lashed bodies.
Aaun’or Serpentine
~Totally forgot about the wedding!~
Aaun’or Serpentine
~Facepalms~
Rah
*he looks to Chistose and gives him a nod as he grips his blades tight*
Narrator
Looking around you see them moving, jostling, fighting, fucking, all in the feces strewn streets of this Hellish pit of a city.
Akio
-He pulls his sword out holding it tightly in his hand waiting for the attack they will have soon knowing the hells-
Narrator
A large angry demon slams his shoulder into Aaun, brushing him aside with a violent curse as he moves down the street.
Chitose Tsuru
|Chitose does not look at the creatures as he moves with the group avoiding the creatures never looking at them or even making a sound not liking this one bit but he was not about to summon Blitz Tiger.”
Narrator
Another slams into Gil angrily, pushing him aside with a violent shove before moving on.
Earane Saralonde
*Earane nearly gags at the sight of the city and the feeling it washes over her. She quickly follows behind the woman known as Raelin.*
Narrator
The press of bodies is thick, making the hot humid atmosphere almost unbearable.
Sasuke Firemist
*She makes a face at the city and suddenly was glad that she’s not living in this city. In fact, she could almost dance about that*
Dimitri Sagesson
Such futile creatures. They really should be killed. <Dim mutters before glancing towards the jostled Aaun with a grin. He kept moving, however, casting off a dangerous aura to keep the demons away from him>
Aaun’or Serpentine
~He hated this place… Hated it the first time he came through… Aaun toppled over at the brute, and fell on the ground… If he were just a bit more aggitated he’d shove his boot up the demon’s arse… If he had a boot.~
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
::keeps moving around to avoid being hit by a demon, ducking her face while her outfit shimmers.. boots climbing up her calves protectively::
Rah
*he walks stiffly through the demons feeling a little disgusted*
Gilgahar
* Motions the others to follow .. growling and snapping at demons that get close *
Akio
-He looks at them lucky he is way in the back he decides to actualy join the group walking next to Dimitri-
Chitose Tsuru
|Chitose glances back towards the thing that Hit Aaun he then glances towards Dimitri as a rather coy and evil smile crosses his lips. He moved with Gil following his lead|
Narrator
A tiny feces gremlin scurries up out of the waste, climbing up Dimitris leg and biting him solidly, drawing blood and a bit of flesh into its mouth before scampering away, lost in the press of bodies.
Earane Saralonde
*Vile bodies surround her, the heat over whleming as well as the smell. Her nearly nude body bending and curving to avoud such creatures, her small agile body giving her the abiltiy to avoid.*
Nina Noir
enter the chat room
Akio
-He watches the gremlin he looks at Dimitri-Can you kill that thing easily or do i have to do it?
Chitose Tsuru
|Chitose’s right hand goes up signaling Akio to shut up before a demon made him his little bitch|
zXz Devlin Bester zXz
– Walks through 8 inch deep feces quivering as the maggots and flies swarm around them –
Dimitri Sagesson
<Dimitri grunted with the bite, though the demon would have been splashed with his acidic blood as he bit Dimitri. He looked around for a moment, jumping as if he had just gotten stabbed, then looked towards Akio and put his fingers to his lips> Be quiet, boy. <Then he moved ahead to catch up with the others>
Akio
-He looks at Chitose then down at the ground just incase-
Narrator
As you make your way around a corner, passing an orgy of demons lustily slithering on the waste strewn ground, you come to a squat structure, a brick building about 4 feet tall with a large hole set into it angling downwards. You can see the steady stream of feces and waste which sluices about your feet is falling steadily down into the hole, dripping and splashing noisily in the tunnels below.
Aaun’or Serpentine
~Aaun would probably fend off demons, because with others havign a dangerous aura, his was one of Purity, that demons should find repulsive…Just as bad as he found wading through this crap…Literally… He would more then lifely get the disgustful looks from strangers all around.~
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
::wrinkles her nose::
Sasuke Firemist
*Sassy looks where she’s going luckly and she seems like she’s ready to just flee right now. She even gags every nowandthen as she walks arounnd with a disgusted look*
Gilgahar
That’s it… down this way.
Narrator
A large demon rounds the corner, looks at Aaun once, then kicks a large glob of feces up at him before stomping off, laughing with a deep roar.
Chitose Tsuru
|Chitose’s combat boots slush through the feces that as wall around the ground. A frown was present upon his face now. He was not liking this one but it did not matter. He had a mission to do.|
zXz Devlin Bester zXz
Are YOU OUT OF YOUR FUCKING MIND TIEFLING?
Daloki
(bak)
Dimitri Sagesson
<Dimitri wrinkled his nose at the smell, and almost assuredly shook his head for a moment. He continured on and stepped to the entrance of the tunnel, still dragging Daloki>
Earane Saralonde
*Her ruby red eyes squint, hardly able to believe that they were expected to go down this hole, this tunnel of sorts.*
Dimitri Sagesson
XD
Akio
-He pulls his other sword out somehow they begin bursting into a big flame by his touch-
Sasuke Firemist
*Then she jumps at Devlin’s shouting*
Narrator
As soon as Dal gets back someone in a building above opens a window, and overturns a large bucket of foul waste on her head.
Gilgahar
Why.. it will take you to any level unseen.
Aaun’or Serpentine
~Direct assults he could deal, but the demon lobbing shit at him was unnacceptable… Instead of taking it, Aaun leans back to impossibly dexterous angles so the glob of feces passes without even touching him… Luckily the demon had walked off before Aaun retaliated like an idiot…~
Rah
*he puts his right blade away and pulls out his modafied desert eagle with a silencer*
Dimitri Sagesson
<Then looks at Daloki as she gets covered and puts his hands over his mouth to stop himself from gasping>
Daloki
Gaaaaagh! <gags and wipes her face and hair, spitting>
Chitose Tsuru
-No wedding, I don’t want to get attacked by bay-
Sasuke Firemist
*She murmurs to herself* I wanna go home now…. This is just…. Gross…. Ick….
Akio
-He grips tighter on the swords the handles almost denting now-
Chitose Tsuru
|Chitose let out a soft sigh as he glances towards the now shit covered Daloki as he slowly trudges through the shit going where Gil poined|
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
ewww
Dimitri Sagesson
You wont. I wont tell her till after.
Dimitri Sagesson
<eats that post>
Gilgahar
Come on Devlin you prima donna.
Narrator
The demon who dropped the waste on Dal looks down at them and shouts, shaking her fist. “GET OUT OF MY ALLEY YOU FECKS” She hurtles the bucket at them and slams the window shut.
Earane Saralonde
*Earanes body begins to be surrounded in thick emerald green veins, they snake down and around around her lithe frame, cocconing each limb in protection.*
Aaun’or Serpentine
(BRB, I’m so sorry… But I’m feeling sick and if I don’t eat something I’ll regret it….))
zXz Devlin Bester zXz
– Grumbles and gripes but follows –
Akio
-He continues looking down as he hears the handle raddling he holds his sword up blocking the bucket-
Dimitri Sagesson
<Follows>
Aaun’or Serpentine
(Dimi can NPC me if that;s cool, he knows Aaun pretty much head to toe…)
Chitose Tsuru
|Chitose let out a groan from his lips as the bucket probably hits someone in the group. He moved towards Gil problably one of the few that is not bitching about the smell|
Dimitri Sagesson
<Grumbles, but pulls aaun with him.> <REG>
Gilgahar
* Slides down the shit slide *
Dimitri Sagesson
<Slides>
Dimitri Sagesson
<With Aaun>
Akio
-slides-
Chitose Tsuru
|chitose slides down the shit slide as well|
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
::does what she’s supposed to::
Earane Saralonde
*Slipping her small self through the hole she follows after the others*
Rah
*he slides down makeing a disgusted face*
Akio
-afk-
Narrator
As you squat and climb down into the tunnel, you slip and slide amongst the trail of feces that follows you down, landing with several loud splats in a tunnel that is completely dark. The air here is even warmer than it was above, the smell of waste concentrated and held in by the labyrinths walls, making the environment a focused version of the Hell above.
zXz Devlin Bester zXz
– Holds Sassy on my lap and slides –
Daloki
<she uses her Leon suit creatively to get the existing feces off herself and to protect her from it while she slides down the tunnel with the others>
Narrator
Being a labyrinth, the tunnels stretch out in every imaginable direction, giving you a dizzying array of choices.
Chitose Tsuru
|Chitose for some reason did not get feces on it. He just moved down the hall way slowly with his combat boots trudging shit around the area around him|
Sasuke Firemist
*She’s on Devlin’s lap and she hugs him as they slide. She closes her eyes as she enjoys the slide like a three year old would but in silence*
zXz Devlin Bester zXz
Gil if this was some Tiefling prank I will eat your liver.
Dimitri Sagesson
<Dimitri gags at the smell of the fecal matter, and stands almost immediately with Aaun. Poor snake man was probably a mixture of green, and chocolate brown by now, He feels sorry for Sasuke now, with her having to have bathed in it for a week. He looks around>
Earane Saralonde
(Slips afk again)
Akio
-back- -He looks around still holding his swords he moves his shoulder in a stabbing motion just to get ready-
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
why do we always end up covered in poop..
Sasuke Firemist
*She does bathe, NOT tongue bathe like Gil said once. She smells like cotton candy right now*
Nina Noir
-splatting with her pitter patter with the rest aparently covered in crap, she had her hand plastered over her face, pressing her nostrils shut, breathing through her mouth she just awaited for any type of direction, her gaze shift through the rest, while with her other hand she cleaned rests of slippery crap from her clothe-
Gilgahar
* Smiles at Devlin * Okay now we need to go down which should be … that way… * Points *
Narrator
There is an enormous explosion of bright amber flame that roars to life from the tunnel that Gil points down.
Cecil Eask
left the chat room
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
pretty..
Chitose Tsuru
|Chitose glances towards the way that Gil pointed as he shifts turning around so incase there was a blow back the fire would slam into his back. He clenched his teeth| “You trying to kill us Gil?”
Gilgahar
Yeah.. that’s the way.. Lead Daloki. (G)
Dimitri Sagesson
<Looks in the way Gil pointed, and begins starts heading towards the tunnel, right before he spotted the explosion.> Are you serious, Gil?
Nina Noir
-she jumps back a little at the explosion, turning her wide eyed stare to it- not that way aparently

Dimitri Sagesson
starts*
Akio
-He covers his eyes from the light but uncovers them slowly-
Echo
enter the chat room
Narrator
Three more explosions erupt now, each one coming from a different tunnel.
Gilgahar
We have to go fast before the next one.
Dimitri Sagesson
Yea. I think that’s methane.
Daloki
<pushes Gil forward>
Akio
-He looks at the lights-Which one should we umm take?
Gilgahar
* Runs *
Dimitri Sagesson
<Runs forewards, dragging the limp Aaun with him>
Daloki
<takes off running>
zXz Devlin Bester zXz
– Runs forward with Sassy –
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
::races after gil with a whoop, if she’s going somewhere she hates.. she’s going to damn well hope they die on the way there::
Akio
-He follows Dimitri keeping up from all his practices and runs next to him-
Sasuke Firemist
*She winces at the explosions belatedly and runs with Devlin as fast as her tiny legs could carry her while being next to Devlin*
Narrator
Another explosion bursts to life in the spot where you first descended into the tunnel, the power of the impact and the heat of the flames pushing against your backs urging you forward.
Chitose Tsuru
|Chitose glances around as he takes off at a dead sprint through the shit with amazing speed making sure not to fall. He was smiling a little as he glances at Rae as he backs up a little starring at her|
Rah
*he runs catching up to gil feeling the heat against his back8
Dimitri Sagesson
Ouch! <Dimitri grumbles with the heat of the flames, moving foreward with the rest of the group at a brisk pace>
Rah
*
Dimitri Sagesson
.
Akio
-He enjoys the flames since he is full fire demon and continues following jumping over some pits doing a backflip over one but continues following-
Narrator
You run so fast, that you slam head first into a giant swarm of winged, clawed, midnight colored creatures.
Dimitri Sagesson
O.O
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
::twinkles cause she’s a star::
Narrator
In an instant the air around you explodes with violence and claws, slashing and biting and rending and tearing.
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
OOMPH
Narrator
Hundreds of the tiny hissing beasts slash at you, filling the air with darkness and pain.
Chitose Tsuru
|Chitose ducks his head as the things start slashing at them. He accidetly runs into The Back of Raelin and incase if she would have fell he wraps his arms around her waist not in a loving way but in a way of friendly so she does not fall into the shit|
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
::claws extend down her fingers and her eyes return to that crimson, returning slashes savagely::
zXz Devlin Bester zXz
Pops really needs to do some cl… Arrgh – Swipes at the creatures with clawed hands –
Akio
-He slices at the monsters with his swords ducking and dodging evading at times getting scratched he waits to let his pain show until after the battle getting dlashed all over-
Aaun’or Serpentine
(BAck, what’s going on?)
Nina Noir
-she runned forward like if her butt was burning in flames, yelping at the explosions and suddenly splat, she faceplant herself on one of the frantic monsters slashing, instantly falling on her ass she started scooting back in the middle of the dark-
Narrator
There are so many of the hissing black clawed creatures that it is almost impossible to dodge, every move is met with claw and tooth, every thrust and strike is swarmed with dozens of tiny hissing attackers
Dimitri Sagesson
<Dimitri reared towards one of the beasts, blasting at them with his shadows, that seemed to have gained the ability to rot away at the things they touched. He grunts, taking on a few gashes and cuts from the beasts around them, while Aaun is at his feet>
Sasuke Firemist
*She falls right on her ass as she hits it* Oof! *Then notices the claws and things and she covers her face and head first as fire shoots out to lash at these beings, she makes an opening with her arms to see if they hit*
Akio
(We are fighting winged creatures at the moment)
Rah
*he begins slashing at he creatures withs his blade and shoots one with his de*
Gilgahar
* Turns his face as the first claw strikes him.. roars with anger and casts a Freeze spell out at the ones in front of him *
Narrator
The creatures are small, no larger than a basketball, winged, clawed, and there are hundreds of them filling the tunnel around you. Each one you kill is replaced by 5 more almost instantly.
Daloki
<they’re too close to each other for her to use a gun or a lightsaber, so she just starts stabbing them>
Akio
-He suddenly gets a claw at his chest his body begins bursting into flames if they do not like flames it should kill multiple he continues slicing at the winged creatures-Damn this hurts.
Narrator
Flames burst from sasuke and the winged creatures fry and fall, then ice blasts from Gil and winged creatures freeze and smash into the stony earth.
Luna White
enter the chat room
Dragana
left the chat room
Chitose Tsuru
|Chit slams into Raelin as he closes his eyes as he grits his teeth from the bone shattering impact on his end. He grunted as he closed his eyes| “Sorry Raelin.”
Narrator
Dal stabs and stabs and with each strike blood spurts and one more dies, but there are so many of them.
Dimitri Sagesson
<Dimitri was striking at the winged creatured with his shadows, efectively slashing at them with his shadow energy>
Narrator
Akio erupts in fire and the bat like beasts slam into him roasting alive.
zXz Devlin Bester zXz
-Devlin’ eyes glow white and a burst of light shoots out in front of him –
Nina Noir
-with freshly gashes of torn flesh and clothe she climb up the wall yelping, peering down at the beasts that seemed to multiply, she tried to catch a sight of any possible exit in the dark and noisy tunnel-
Narrator
With each slash of shadow Dimitri fell’s another and another, but there are so many of them that they swarm him lashing at him terribly.
Akio
-He watches them jabbing a sword at one putting the swords away he stands there focusing his powers into the flames to make them wider and bigger-
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
::goes flying forward into a tangle of claws, she’s defintely not a boulder.. so his weight surprises her from behind, the slashes spraying out dark blood from her arms and legs as she fights like a wildcat, using terrible claws to strike back, fangs to tear into any near her face and flames to threaten for space::
Daloki
<it’s like juggling, almost – she’s used to keeping track of a lot of moving objects at once, and almost every strike she makes with either hand connects>
Narrator
Then suddenly, with no warning, with no rhyme, and with no reason, the great swarm of winged midnight violence shoots off down the tunnel, crashing through the air like a hurricane as they vacate the area.
Narrator
In an instant there is silence.
Sasuke Firemist
*She soon creates a little wall around her, if she hasn’t lost Devlin, she made one for him as well. Each wall rises up to hit as many as they can to burn them. She then pulls out some knifes and throws them into the air aimlessly to try to kill as many as she could*
Daloki
uh-oh…..
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
::falls on her butt::
Dimitri Sagesson
<Dimitri was taking slash, after slash from the winged beasts, being swarmed with them. there wasn’t that much he could do with the winged beasts, so he was happy when they were finally gone.>
Aaun’or Serpentine
~Aaun doubles over to protect himself. The scales are pretty strong, but his exposed neck scalp and abdomen are not so protected. The leathery hide was easy to damage, though harder then skin to wound. When they had left Aaun was in the fetal position holding a spicific gash over his brow where one had caught a ood hit.~
Gilgahar
* Casting Iron Flesh on himself just incase *
Chitose Tsuru
|Chitose realizes soething methane and she is using fire. He clenched his fists as he was ready for the explosion to happen that would cause them all to explode. He spun around as he dropped down onto the ground putting his hands overh is head|
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
::shoots chitose a dirty look::
Akio
-He turns back into his regular form looking around he covers his wounds arms shaking he looks around standing there he nearly falls over but stays in balance-
Sasuke Firemist
*Then she stops and the firewalls retreats to Sassy and she looks around. Some of her wounds heals as she bleeds some* What pretty little beasty is coming after us now?
Sleeper
left the chat room
Luna White
*Luna appears out of the shadows being late as always, she stands there with the group as everything grows silent.*
Chitose Tsuru
-The post above that one was the same thing but he caught Raelin his second one seemed to hit-
Narrator
The waste pooled around your legs glows like smoldering embers, creating a dim light in the tunnels.
Daloki
Gil, which way now?
zXz Devlin Bester zXz
Garrrhg. – Calms himself down.-
Daloki
Cause we need to move before whatever scared them gets here!
Nina Noir
-slides down the wall, with nails and tensed muscles loosing up for a split second, but still her senses highten kept her attentive-
Hannah Diehl
enter the chat room
Chitose Tsuru
|Chitose rises from the shit as he detaches the mask from his face dropping it into the shit pile as he was getting ready to place another one on| “I don’t like this.”
Gilgahar
*Looks around * Let’s go this way. * heads down a branch *
Daloki
<follows Gil>
Hannah Diehl
left the chat room
Dimitri Sagesson
<Follows>
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
::follows sluggishly::
Earane Saralonde
*The small elevn woman left with cut and bites looking to the glowing waste, a follows Gil with out a word.*
Chitose Tsuru
|Now Follows Gil|
Sasuke Firemist
*She looks at the dim light and then looks at Devlin. She moves closer to him and hugs him before they have to move*
Rah
*he follows feeling onedge*
Luna White
*Follows watching her surroundings.*
Narrator
You move down a tunnel, and rather quickly the side tunnels, the twists, the turns, the choices disappear. There is only a straight line forward now.
zXz Devlin Bester zXz
– Pats her ass and smiles as they take off –
Akio
-He follows cuts slowly healing he still has about half of them but keeps going moving fast at occasions-Well we need to kill whatever scared those things,…if it sees us.
Narrator
Almost as soon as that becomes apparent, you begin to hear the chanting.
Narrator
“despotatri elega faesotu…”
Daloki
<mutters> Hell!
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
::sighs::
Aaun’or Serpentine
~Aaun’s chest was heaving in quick breaths.. He suddenly questioned his sanity, asking himself over and over why he followed the Heroes…And this shit… The feces he was trotting in…~
Sasuke Firemist
*She giggles as her ass was patted, lucky for him her tail had moved out of the way just in time. Then hears the chanting and sighs*
Rah
*he walks slower trying to locate the chanting*
Chitose Tsuru
|Chitose’s face pales as he moves close to Raelin now behind behind or beside her he whispers quietly| “I am sorry. . what are they saying?”
Nina Noir
what does that mean? -she murmured-
zXz Devlin Bester zXz
Oh form the Love of my Aunt and Uncle.. Now what.
zXz Devlin Bester zXz
for-
Earane Saralonde
*Her ears twitch listening to the chants, a calm look plastered on her face, unsure of what it is.*
Luna White
*Begins to slow her walk.* That can’t be good..
Dimitri Sagesson
Not those again. <Dimitri grumbles>
Aaun’or Serpentine
~And when he heard the Chanting he almost groaned… He already assumed Dark forms of sorcery… White Magick was never done in such a place…~
Daloki
<she clamps her mouth shut to keep herself from repeating the chant>
Gilgahar
Uh.. maybe this was a bad choice.
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
it’s the same stupid chant.. i think
Narrator
Moving down the tunnel, you begin to see body parts nailed into the stony walls. Arms, legs, sometimes heads, these are the body parts of demons, of creatures of the Hell’s.
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
sounds familiar
Akio
-He listens to the chanting not understanding any he says “Lustfalos!” a burst of light shoots from his hand almost as if a scanner it comes back into his hand-Well this is gonna be a fight for sure.
Narrator
“turatti natu fotuci calla hellwit …”
zXz Devlin Bester zXz
Yah think Horn Head?
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
yep, same chant
Rah
*he looks at the walls and smiles*i love what theyve done with the place
Chitose Tsuru
|Chitose lets out a soft sight as he stands close to Raelin| “I don’t like this.”
Gilgahar
* Flips Devlin off *
Earane Saralonde
*Earane lets her finger trail across a few of the limbs, sorrow painted in her eyes.*
Dimitri Sagesson
<He ignored the bodies as they passed them, and almost seemed to gag at the smell and sight.>
Narrator
The chanting grows louder as you travel, and you begin to see whole bodies now, disfigured, mutilated, demons broken and defiled in hideous ways, all pinned to the walls, their blood dripping down the stone into the waste at your feet.
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
::turns her head slightly to chitose, grinning:: welcome to the club
Luna White
*She looks at the limbs as they are nailed to the walls, as she trys to block out the chanting in her head.*
Nina Noir
-lovely decoration she thought wandering down the place slowly in that gruesome ground-
Narrator
“fatahs sal t’oh karkan demonis asparat dednudim so t’ala kel…”
Chitose Tsuru
|A soft voice escapes his lips as it seemed fearless| “Raelin, I miss fighting by your side in the air.”
Dimitri Sagesson
<Has to go afk for a moment>
Akio
-He looks at them-Well it is freshly hung up the skin is still full of blood.
Sasuke Firemist
*She glances around the gloomy decoration of body parts and wonders who had done this. She then has to wonder if this is Devlin’s secret little house. Seems like something he’ll do*
Narrator
Now the demons pinned to the walls are still living, barely… you can hear their sighs, their moans and groans of weak willed pain as they clutch at their disfigured bodies, flailing at the spikes that pin them to the stone, weak… on the verge of death.
Narrator
Up ahead there is a chamber.
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
::smiles just slightly:: then let’s see if you’re still an arrogant fuck and fight on the ground beside me…
zXz Devlin Bester zXz
– Growls under his breath –
Rah
*he slowly makes his way into the chamber looking around*
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
::her lips twitch as she sees the demons, though in sympathy or approval is.. questionable. she hates that they’re in pain, but can’t deny that some of them probably deserve it::
Luna White
*She turns away from the demons that are still alive and lets her eyes fall upon the chamber.*
Narrator
The chamber glows with a soft, but angry red light.
Earane Saralonde
*She pauses before one of the dieing creatures, looking it over while the other move along. once she has fallen far enough behind she lets out a heavy sigh and quickly catchs up once again.*
Chitose Tsuru
|Chitose stands close to Raelin as he glances at the demons as his voice smelled like Speariment even in the feces| “I will fight with you to the death Commander.”
Rah
*he walks towards the center of the chamber watching it glow*
Sasuke Firemist
*She quickly dismissed the noises of death as she walks with Devlin over to the chamber. She thinks the red light is very pretty oddly even though it’s bad she mutters* Ooh. So pwetty….
Dimitri Sagesson
<DImitri looked almost sickly red in the light, with his light silver hair, or his liquid silver eyes.>
Gilgahar
* Walks on *
Aaun’or Serpentine
~Aaun couldn’t bare to see the suffering beasts… Whispering a small cantation the stained glove on his left hand rverberated a White Magick…From the spots on the back of the hand it emits a smoke, which he had captured in his Gourd, and now channeled so that it wafted spicifically to the Demons… If they could breath, then the scent should ease pain, and allow them to sleep, perhaps even aid some to pass on from their suffering bonds.~
Daloki
<she gives death to each live demon she passes, falling behind to do so>
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
::her smile returns, though it quickly disappears as the red room grows closer, wary::
Nina Noir
-doubtfully turning her head from one direction to another with narrowed eyes and biased thoughts from the moaning demons she approached the chamber following Sassy and devlin-
Luna White
*Luna was wearing red goggles which made everything red around her, she than removed them and was able to see the red light.*
Akio
-He pulls his swords out knowing he will have to atleast slow the attacks down he puts his pointer finger and his middle together on both hands saying-Ketsu. -A box of pure light appears around him it almost indestructable throwing a shikigami a rectangle paper with a square in the center on the ground it instantly turning into a being with only a square on its center no face just pure white with the square on it along with it is only 1ft at most-
Aaun’or Serpentine
~His action goes Void as Daloki does it better.~
Narrator
The chamber opens up around you, dark stone walls inscribed with glowing crimson runes, ancient words, words that you do not recognize, but just looking at them makes you cringe within. There is a man standing there, hovering over a table where his latest demonic victim lies writhing. As he looks up at you, his eyes glow as crimson as the runes on the walls.
Daloki
<then as Aaun’s smoke takes effect, she is able to catch up with the others>
Rah
*he stands in the middle of the room waiting for everyone to catch up*
Sasuke Firemist
*Gets followed by Nini*
Chitose Tsuru
|Chitose’s left hand would come down slowly onto her shoulder though he was glancing at the Words on the walls as his grip tightened slightly as he lets out a whimper from his lips as he goes rigid|
Dimitri Sagesson
<Dimitri was steadily moving foreward, ignoring the demons, though he killed as many of the almost dead demons as he could while moving foreward. He looks around to the demons, and to the man standing there, wondering who it could be.>
Earane Saralonde
*Looking to this man, her own crimson eyes meeting his a dark blond eyebrow is cocked up in shocker, her calm demour steady, her lips still sealed silent.*
Narrator
“Aghth’ak tal kul therpasti nasta el hallwit dal sacunda mahah”
Akio
-He looks at the man remembering him from a book he read as a child he mumbles to himself-Oh great this is gonna be a good fight.
Narrator
The man raises his arms and a huge blast of dark energy explodes from his hands, slamming into Dimitri and sending him crashing into the wall.
zXz Devlin Bester zXz
– Watches almost smiling –
Daloki
<stiffens – was that her name, or just – a word?>
Luna White
Oh shit…*She puts her goggles on as chills run down her back as the group draws closer to the man; for she is towards the front of the group.*
Sasuke Firemist
*She does cringes at the stones while at the same time, she admires them because they’re red. She looks at the man and takes Devlin’s hand carefully*
Rah
*he watch the man with stone cold eyes tightining his grip on his weapons ready to fight*
Aaun’or Serpentine
~The incence drifts back into the glove after the last Demon was aided… And Aaun was soon thinking he wished he would have stayed home…~
Sasuke Firemist
*Then grins at dim mockingly*
Narrator
A moment later he raises his hands, and dark shards of midnight glass rise from the ground, slamming into each of you like a tempest of knives swirling in the air.
Nina Noir
-she stopped freezed for a moment, her eyes widened meeting the mans crimson gaze, she took a couple of steps back, up to this point a hum of death spread in her mind, she shallowed a lump seeing how dimitri was slammed against a wall-
Nina Noir
-feels like a voodoo doll right now-
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
::although she secretly adores the red room… at least the color.. it does make her cringe, glancing back at chit when he makes a noise and touches her shoulder.. and the look back distracts her before she can move away from the glass, screaming as the onslaught slashes into her flesh and bites to the bone::
Narrator
“agthak tall nuonah!”
zXz Devlin Bester zXz
– Bursts into his Chimera Form –
Dimitri Sagesson
<Dimitri crashed into the wall with a flat oomph!, glancing around for a moment in a slight daze. He roared madly, standing to his feet and began sending rampant blasts of both light and shadow energy directly towards the man> Muther fucker!
Earane Saralonde
*Looks like a pin cushion.*
Narrator
The glass shards explode, each one bursting outwards like a grenade.
Chitose Tsuru
|Chitose was going to do something stupid and as the glass kept flying towards them he spun around and if it was successful he would be standing face to face with Raelin as the glass stabs into his back protecting Raelin from the glass. If she did not accept he just stood behind her|
Luna White
*She is slow to react and is slammed in the side with one of the shards of glass, Luna holds her side as she pulls out the shard.*
Narrator
Pillars of black night shoot up into the air, absorbing Dimitris shadows, and deflecting his blasts of light.
Gilgahar
– The Iron Flesh spell doesn’t allow the shards to penetrate but each one concussively drives Gil backward –
Aaun’or Serpentine
~He died his best to back up, and turn so the glass hit the scales, but ended up catching quite a few in the back of his hide covered neck and scalp, and with a pained hiss/yelp he fell holding his bleeding head.~
Rah
*he flits to the right and fires his weapon at the man*
Daloki
<as soon as Dimitri is hit she starts to move, intending to circle around behind the man, but when the glass shards strike into her, she stumbles against the wall>
Earane Saralonde
*Small exploisions errupt in her flesh, in her muscle, blowing small chunks from the small woman.*
Narrator
A black wave slams towards Rah, absorbing his blast and slamming hard into his chest.
Sasuke Firemist
*Then lets go of Devlin’s hand as he transformed. She quickly covers her face as a reaction to the explosion. Fire soon forms at her feet, as if waiting for a command to fight*
Narrator
A large spear of midnight black flashes through the air towards Sas’s throat.
Narrator
“Akwatha tel kulis AR’elis dan tel yat hathawata”
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
::blood oozes out of her lips as the glass explodes, quickly falling to the back of the group to start tugging out the glass and drop her own tears on her wounds, trying to heal as quickly as possible::
Dimitri Sagesson
<Dimitri groaned and limped foreward, a small portion of his left leg rendered painful to use, as glass embedded into his leg. His back seemed to snap before a dark wing snapped foreward with a spear like tip to smack into the man if possible>
zXz Devlin Bester zXz
– Takes the brunt of the explosion shielding Sassy –
Nina Noir
-she hurried in the glass explosions in between some stabs that felt as sheer as painful digging in her skin, slipping under the demons that were on the table to hide beneath their almost death bodies-
Narrator
Tentacles explode from the feces strewn ground beneath Nini and wrap around her, pulling her downwards.
Daloki
<as the shards explode, they drive splinters into her even deeper while her flesh is pitted by the explosions>
Rah
*takes the blast full on in the chest and is flung backwards but quickly runs back at the man blasting him with shaddow energy puting anger behind it*AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Chitose Tsuru
|Chitose had his back to the explosions, since Raelin was gone he just stood there as he did not even flinch or cry. He just stood there taking the stabs from the glass|
Akio
-He realizes he had dark powers that he forgot about and drops the Ketsu whispering something to the Shikigami the small paper man begins growing changing almost into a wolf almost as big as the roof showing it was Akios pet it growls at the man a collor around the wolfs neck it runs straight for the man he begins putting his ketsu up again this time he reapeats a spell almost as if it was demonic his voice deepens- “Lothfalas metsu ken ser Repin!” -A light begins glowing from his swords glowing brighter he says another-“Embero tuy kentay sem!” -The Wolf begins bursting into flames it not hurting it the wolf the wolf charges after the man-
Narrator
Dimitris wing crashes forward forcing the man backwards, shards of sharpened night spewing from his hands.
Gilgahar
* Each shard felt like getting hit by a baseball bat as Gil struggles to maintain his footing *
Narrator
Rahs shadows are absorbed by disks of dark that begin to rise around the man.
Akio
(Woah I got carried away sorry everyone)
Nina Noir
-she didn’t offered to much resistance to it, but only was pulled to the ground her frame smacked against it, her hand hurried to pick daggers from her belt, rapidly she cut off the tentacles, choping them, wonders if she can make sushi or sumfin-
Sasuke Firemist
*She quickly gets sheilded as she moves to the side. Her eyes widens at the spear just as she doesn’t get too deeply cut by it. She rubs the bleeding cut as it soon starts to heal. She’s grateful for Devlin’s quicker thinking*
Earane Saralonde
*Laid flat on the ground the fragile elven woman had small peaks of green tips push through her flesh, gently sliding each shard of splinter glass from her innerself.*
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
::after she’s finished healing, she stands and holds her hands up, releasing a HUGE plume of flames towards the man, crimson fire streaming down her spine::
Narrator
The disks of darkness spin like saw blades and slam into Akios wolves shredding them.
Daloki
<she goes to the floor, somersaulting and staying low when she is directly behind the priest or whatever he is, and the hum of her lightsaber for an instant is the only warning as she swings it trying to cut the guy apart at the shins>
Chitose Tsuru
|Chitose just stood ther as he clenced his teeth. The glass stabbed and exploded in his back. He spun around now seeing that Raelin was making her attack he decided to join. HIs left and right hand began to glow as he was sending a blast of electricity towards the man at the desk|
Narrator
Tentacles are slashed by ninas knife but the writhing tips grow back each time, one slapping around her throat and squeezing hard.
Akio
-He looks at his wolves they begin reforming growing stronger fur thicker theeth stronger-
Dimitri Sagesson
<Repeatedly, the wing snapped foreward with its spear type head, slamming into the man with each snap of his side. Dimitri was angry, which was a sight to see as his eyes took on the shadows like swirls and his wings began firing off their shadow flames like cannons>
Earane Saralonde
[afk]
Aaun’or Serpentine
~Aaun slunk off, and scaled a wall. Like a lizard he went higher and higher hoping to get out of range of the madman below. Frightened snakely eyes peering over his shoulders… There was nothing much he could do to help, and only hoped they did not add to his troubles…~
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
::wonders if his and chitose’s attacks hit dal too::
Sasuke Firemist
*The flames of Sasuke soon starts to rise up like pilars and starts to twist and shape until they start to go over to the man. She glances around for any further attacks by anything else*
Rah
*he throws his gun on the ground and runs up to the man sending a feirce punch to his face angry his last attack did nothing*absorb this!
Narrator
Dal manages to get behind the man unnoticed. He raises his hands, and more of the dark shards shoot up into the air, slicing into everyones flesh just as her light saber slans through his back and he crumbles.
Narrator
The dark energy evaporates.
Narrator
The glowing runes… grow brighter.
Narrator
You feel the tunnel begin to tremble with a terrible energy.
zXz Devlin Bester zXz
– Sections of flesh rip from his form black blood pours from him as he turns –
Chitose Tsuru
-Then wonders the same as raelin and feels sorry for Dal because she would be blasted with fire and lightning-
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
uh ooohhh
Daloki
<Dal was practically flat on the floor>
Akio
-He looks at the spikes atleast the box slowed them down he moves to the side as it slices through the box he makes dark spikes of his own launching them at the man-
Aaun’or Serpentine
~Aaun, like an idiot spiderman, was clung to the wall and as the runes glow, he tries to smudge them out with his feces covered hands.~
Narrator
There is a large iron door set in the wall on the far side of the chamber.
Nina Noir
-she gags at the chocking tentacles that biting in them, clawing and ripping them out from her throat, she crawled her way rapidly under a table, she throw one of her daggers to the man’s glowing eye-

Daloki
<but thus when more glass shards shoot from the floor she really gets nailed>
Aaun’or Serpentine
~~all the while repeating “Nuu nuu nuu”~
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
::heads towards the door::
Chitose Tsuru
|Chitose let out a soft chuckle as he smiles shrugging his shoulders as he spoke quietly| “Fuck.” |He follows Raelin like a puppy behind his master though it was different. He still felt something for the old Commander.|
Narrator
The trembling becomes more violent, the runes on the walls pulsing.
Narrator
“despotatri elega faesotu… “
Gilgahar
* Struggles to follow Rae *
Narrator
The dark man lying dead on the floor… begins to rise
Daloki
<she gets to her feet, bleeding> Iä! Shub-Niggurath! Mnomquah fhtagn!
Sasuke Firemist
*She then gets cut and she hisses as it cuts her painfully. Her clothing yet again was ripped of course and she then falls onto her ass as the trembling happens*
Dimitri Sagesson
<Dimitri groans as blood flashes to the surface of his skin. He reels back for a moment before nearly getting sick at the words. Then he sees the man rising> Sunnuvabish!
Nina Noir
.wishes she understood hald of what they are saying-
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
::halts immediately::
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
damnit
Luna White
*Luna follows behind Dal.*
zXz Devlin Bester zXz
*Charges forward putting Sassy on his back *
Aaun’or Serpentine
~Being the smudge-out effect wasn’t working, he started to scratch at a rune to damage it’s integrity… kicking, punching slapping the wall doing little, or more like no damage to the stone.~
Daloki
<as if unaware that she spoke> Why’re you stopping?? Go, go, go!
Narrator
A pulsing energy slams into Aaun and sends him sprawling.
Chitose Tsuru
|Chit runs into Raelin now as he just stands there not back up|
Akio
-He looks at the door turning into a puff of smoke he appears infront of the man he turns back into the smoke continuing it he keeps moving around digging light runes in the ground finishing he moves back to the wall he launches a ball of light at the runesw on the wall it should destroy one or two atleast-
Aaun’or Serpentine
~Is seriously cofused, thought we were in the room?~
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
oomph ::sighs at chitose and moves towards the door again::
Rah
*watching the man rise Rah picks up his weapon and begins unloading his clip on the mans torso*
Narrator
A blast of black shards erupts from the figure of the man now rising, sharpened blades of taint and evil spewing outwards in every direction.
Chitose Tsuru
|Chitose follows her now but makes sure to keep a few feet back incase she just decides to stop once more|
Sasuke Firemist
*She gets put on his back and holds back a comment because it’s time to be serious. She then folds her arms on his head and places her head down on her arms to watch the man*
Narrator
Bullets slam into the rising corpse, and the body shudders but does not fall.
Nina Noir
-crawls… CRAWLS… like if her life depended on it, as fast as she could, almost like a mice to the far corner in which the iron door stood-
Aaun’or Serpentine
~He falls the distance back to the floor, and with a splat he almost gasps ,but that would have required gulping a great amount of the Feces… Aaun’s eyes widen when he looks up and sees he was left behind.~
Rah
*gets hity by the black shards feeling like millions of paperclips all over his body*
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
::gets to the door?::
Akio
-He looks at the rune he pulls a rune out his light powers should take all the powers from it or if it was black his powers should drain it fully of power-
Daloki
<no you weren’t, Aaun, we didn’t leave the room for some unknown reason>
Rah
*papercuts*
Earane Saralonde
[back]
Narrator
The door opens easily out onto a pitch black landscape.
Chitose Tsuru
|Gets to the door as well As he keeps Blitz Tiger in it’s sheathe afraid of it’s power|
Dimitri Sagesson
<Dimitri shouted at the feeling of even more taint being pushed into his form. The wings weren’t enough, as talons sprang from his fingertips and he gets to the floor and begins crawling towards the man.>
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
::moves through hte door::
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
::it’s damn safer than the room::
Narrator
“turatti natu fotuci calla hellwit fatahs sal t’oh karkan ” The words seem to come from everywhere…
zXz Devlin Bester zXz
* Bounds forward *
Aaun’or Serpentine
~Then noms post. Thought he saw something about a tunnel hall or something.~
Chitose Tsuru
|Follows Raelin now as his right hand is upon the hilt of his katana |
Akio
-He runs to the door leaving into it he covers wound he got silently-
Gilgahar
We’re not in Kansas anymore.
Earane Saralonde
*follows along moving as quickly as her wounds allow*
Nina Noir
-gasping in between squeals, she trenspass the door-
Sasuke Firemist
*Once he starts to bound, she quickly holds onto Devlin*
Narrator
As you crash through the door the sound of chanting trails behind you in the tainted chamber.
Rah
*he grips his blade moveing closer to the man on the other side of Dimitri*
Daloki
Iä! Mnomquah nafl’fhtang!
Dimitri Sagesson
<Then with finding the door open, Dimitri crawls towards the door and through it with the others>
Luna White
*The words pound in her head as she begins to say them but cuts herself off trying to block them out.*
Nina Noir
-ish being chased by chants-
Narrator
Outside, the world is a place of shadows. You are in a wide open landscape, filled with dark flowing clouds, midnight wisps of fog, and a shuddering wind that blows cold and hollow constantly.
Chitose Tsuru
|chitose’s feline ears flatten against his skull| “Raelin. .. this place is creepy.”
Nina Noir
-has new knifes also-
Narrator
There is screaming, a constant sound of tortured screaming coming from every direction.
Aaun’or Serpentine
~Aaun had scuttled for the door and followed, though he scaled the wall, and was scurrying down the hall upon a higher ground. Safe from the feces, andconsiderably faster then before, though his frightened expression explaining that much.~
Narrator
Sometimes it moves closer, sometimes it fades away.
Aaun’or Serpentine
~Noms post again.~
Dimitri Sagesson
<sorry everyone. I have to go afk>
Aaun’or Serpentine
~Can’t keep up.~
Sasuke Firemist
*She starts to sneeze at the cold repeatingly*
Sasuke Firemist
*Makes sure Devlin doesn’t get sneezes on though*
Akio
-He sits down putting the sword he had away realizing it was much darker in here he curses a spell making a ball of light in his hand he waits for something to happen-
Earane Saralonde
*The cool wind feels great on her open black bleed slices and missing chunks. The screams rip through her ears which have fallen flat against her head.*
Daloki
Goddammit, Devlin, you never even told us WHY we had to come down here. Where are we? What circle?
Narrator
The ball of light in Akios hand glows, but the light does not travel as far as it should.
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
::shivers uncontrollably, cold just isn’t her thing… flames spilling over her skin once in a while to try and keep heat flowing:: if it was pleasant, we wouldn’t be here
Chitose Tsuru
|Chitose’s left hand goes forward resting on Raelin’s left shoulder if she allowed. His left hand began to glow softly as it was covered in electricity but it would not harm her but just warm her up|
Sasuke Firemist
*She then lays down and presses herself against Devlin for warmth and cuddles him*
Dimitri Sagesson
<He continues on through the cold, his shadows still layering his eyes to allow him to see in the dark. He wasn’t sure if he could still see or not, so closed his eyes and continued foreward.
Akio
-He looks at it atleast it glows but not far he looks around taking in what he could see-
Rah
*he lights a cigar and puffs on it while gripping his blade waiting for the next attack*
Luna White
*She stands there like it’s not even cold, her body is use to cold weather.*
Nina Noir
-screams like a tortured thing sticking glasses out from her skin, she ripped her clothe to tie around her bloodied wounds, that was a day to die for she thought in between some sobs, rubbing her blurred eyes to see where to go, shivering cold, her skin blueish and her muscles stiffed-
Aaun’or Serpentine
~While in the empty room, he takes time to place a salve over his wounds, to increase the rate of healing. Considering most were small they were healed almost instantly, though one on the back of his neck, and across his cheek remained deep, though no longer bleeding.~
Narrator
The landscape stretches out dark and barren, the only thing you can see are shadows, dim silhouettes of twisted trees, of rocky hills, of a landscape broken and shattered.
Narrator
And always the screaming… constant maddening screams of pain and torture… loss and sorrow…
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
::chitose’s hand might catch on fire.. since the flames are spiking up randomly, turning her head to whisper.. cause it feels like loud noises are wrong in this place:: don’t get too close, chit..
Daloki
GIL dammit – what circle have we reached?
zXz Devlin Bester zXz
– Bounding forward past the others with Sassy on my back I go over a ravine where the sound of water is heard splashing against a shore. –
Daloki
Can’t be ninth – no ice.
Dimitri Sagesson
<Could this be what Wyld had told him? To look through the shadows? Dimitri found his way to Daloki and remained beside her> What is this place?
Chitose Tsuru
|Chit does not ake a sound as his hand was light on fire. He closed his eyes trying not to scream out in pain. He replied quietly| “Raelin . . . What is going on.”
Daloki
I don’t know!
Gilgahar
* Sniffs the air * Ah damn… the lake is close by.
Dimitri Sagesson
Ugh! GIL!
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
::thinks dal means the eighth layer::
Rah
*he makes his way next to Chistose*
Sasuke Firemist
*She hears the water and she peers over his head to see what it is*
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
::cania and stygia are ice::
Akio
-He draws as much energy he can hold from the ground and air walking around he brings the light to bushes checking for any monsters he looks back walking towards everyone-All clear from what i see.
Nina Noir
-she puked, holding her stomach with one gripping hand-
Daloki
<thinks they must have changed everything around because there were no Cania and Stygia when she was in the Hells>
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
i don’t think we’re in a layer anymore
Aaun’or Serpentine
~Aaun finally looking around seemed to dim by the second…A decolate world…Of screaming and pain…Loss…. Sorrow… He seemed unresponcive… He couldn’t move, and was barely breathing… For the first time in a long time… He remembered home…~
Chitose Tsuru
|Chitose just waits as he glances around looking for any damage that might be harmed to himself ro Raelin.| “It looks like just an open waste land.
Narrator
There is no energy in the ground or in the air to draw from.
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
::tells dal to read wyrm’s blog about the hell layers::
Dimitri Sagesson
In the beyond?
Daloki
<didn’t memorize it>
Dimitri Sagesson
All the way down?
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
::did :P::
zXz Devlin Bester zXz
– Roars in anguish as he looks across the lake –
Akio
-he realizes there was nothing and just sits down waiting for his energy to replenish naturaly-
Luna White
*Luna lights what looks like to be a cigerette but once lite the the smoke and flame comes out a light blue. When she blows out the smoke it’s a very dark blue. Luna than stands there wondering whats going to happen next.*
Rah
*from adrenaline pumping through his veins he dosnt feel the gapeing gash in his ches bleeding perfusly from takeing the blast to the chest*
Sasuke Firemist
It seems… So…. So dead…. It’s almost pointless to be here…. *She starts to hug Devlin and kisses him on his head*

1 Comment
  1. Laryka Dior 9 years ago

    (Normally I have a short attention span, or even my attentions are divided while doing several things while reading/viewing blogs/vlogs…..but Tye darling, you kept my full attention the whole 9 minutes. Bravo.)

Leave a reply

270 Views
© RolePages / PebbleArt Inc. 2009 - 2019

Log in with your credentials

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar