Post a Story

The Devil Within the Wyrm – A Tale of Farzik – Part 2

1 Star2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (No Ratings Yet)
Loading...

In this section of the tale, the Heroes have reached the abyss where Farzik’s mansion lies. They then encounter Lady Echo, the patron deity of Hellifyno. They try to cross the Lake of Souls to reach her, but the souls prevent them from succeeding. Disheartened and defeated, they resume their quest, coming upon Farzik’s creepy and surreal mansion. They manage to make their way inside, where they are subjected to traps and insane experiments.

All along Raelin, who was created by Farzik and raised in this house several millenia ago, is having flashbacks.

Beginning of Part 2

Narrator
Suddenly, amidst the mixed howls of pain that fill the air, a single voice, a voice that is very familiar to you, becomes glaringly audible.
Dimitri Sagesson
<Dimitri looked around for a moemnt, listening. that’s when he heard the voice. Who was it?>
Akio
-He looks around waiting for something to happen-
Chitose Tsuru
|Chit grits his teeth as he hears the voice as his ears flatten against his skull|
Echo
:: SCREAMS ::
Dimitri Sagesson
Is that.. Echo?
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
::her head turns immediately for the sound::
Narrator
The voice can be heard coming from the direction Devlin raced off towards.
Nina Noir
-she lift her head to see afar, her hearing perked at the ringing sound of that familiar voice, her lips twitched and shakinly she stood, wobbling, rubbing her arms and breathing in her hands for a bit of heat-
Echo
:: sobs :: Aesmodeles – beloved – Daliyah – Helle – :: SCREAMS ::
Luna White
*When she hears the voice the takes a puff of her ciggrette and begins to look around. She than drops the ciggrette.* Is that..it can’t be.
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
::goes that way::
Chitose Tsuru
|Chit’s muscles tense as his right hand clenches tightly around the hilt of his katana as he follows Raelin|
zXz Devlin Bester zXz
– Devlin had smelled her he may not like her but he respected her and now he was frustrated almost to the point of tears –
Aaun’or Serpentine
~Aaun lowered his head and was almost shaking… He wanted to leave this place… IT did not matter what it was called… Ever glimpse he took he could imagine slaughter of his people, and the horrible hunters… He just shook, trembling in tears….~
Rah
*he follows Chitose griping his blade*
Daloki
<grits her teeth and starts running toward Echo’s screams>
Akio
-He gets up and follows everyone silently-
Dimitri Sagesson
<Dimitri follows the others towards the screaming>
Luna White
*She than follows running as fast as she can move*
Sasuke Firemist
*She winces at the screaming rom Echo and her ears perks up and starts to act like raidars. She snuggles into Devlin once more. She holds onto Devlin*
Earane Saralonde
*Runs towards te screams of lady echo*
Narrator
You step over an outcropping of rock and there is the Sea of Souls, a great body of dark waves that stretches out before you. Wisps of spirits of ethereal creatures emanate from the dark waters, the spirits of lost souls floating and moaning and screaming and crying in sorrow and loss
Chitose Tsuru
|Chitose was fighting not to sprint towards the sound of the screaming Echo. He just walked calmly as he did not want to lose his cool|
Earane Saralonde
[also appologizes, I have been have technical issues tonight and am trying to sort them out.]
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
::stops right before she falls into the sea::
Gilgahar
* Gil races forward and stops dead * Oh word.
Akio
-He looks at the sea taking some of the water he splashes his face with it-
Narrator
In the center of the sea, there is an island. The Lady Echo is trapped there, strapped to a table. An enormous bird hovers over her, its giant beak slamming down into her core, rising into the air with strips of flesh dangling from its maw.
Aaun’or Serpentine
~Aaun almost drags himself along…Hopeless.. Lost… He could not bare to look, so his eyes were shut, onlly opening to glimpse at the gorund to see where he was going.~
Dimitri Sagesson
<Stops>
Narrator
The water burns Akios flesh as if it were acid.
Echo
:: SCREAMS ::
Rah
*runs into the water trying to reach lady echo quickly*
Sasuke Firemist
*Her eyes widens as she watches the birds hurt poor Echo and she winces again. She feel so sorry for her*
Chitose Tsuru
|Chitose moves towards the water as he pauses. He snarls lowly as he closes his eyes| “Raelin can you still fly?”
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
::heaves, though the contents of her stomach stay put, terrible wrenching noises rise from her throat:: yeah..
Daloki
STAY OUT OF THE WATER IT WILL TAKE YOUR SOUL!
Akio
-He covers his face-Damnit! -He spreads a cream that should take the burning away out and covers his face with it-
Nina Noir
-with trouble, irregular breathing and gritting teeth she followed the rest not as fast, cociously instead, she observed the waters, the moaning the souls and what it could do when they burnt akio’s flesh-
Narrator
Rah’s body explodes with pain the second he touches the water, feeling his body, his energy being ripped apart by spirits so violently that he instantly collapses.
Daloki
<runs forward to drag Rah from the water’s edge>
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
the water is dangerous though.. i.. i don’t know. daloki! should we… should we go get her?
Nina Noir
-also ish tired even to smack her spelling horrors.. clings from one instead-
Narrator
Akio and Rah both begin to feel their minds growing fuzzy, as memories slide from the brains, leaving their bodies, gone forever in a flash of folly.
Aaun’or Serpentine
~The repeated screams bring his mind to the surface… His eyes blinked and soon he looks up to see Echo, a woman he knew not by face, but by reputation… Then…The water. Guessing with the other’s reaction… It was not worth trying to cross it.~
Chitose Tsuru
“Are you able to fly with weight? ” |Chitose watches Echo being tortured as his muscles tensed. He was debating if he should just go and get them but. . he closes his eyes as he closed his eyes|
Dimitri Sagesson
<Dimitri slowly sent his shadows across the lake towards Echo, to release her bonds if anyway possible.>
Rah
*he is draged from the water and thanks dal as he regains his strength*thank you
Echo
:: the great bird pounces again, coming away with more flesh in its beak – it seems to be taking only a tiny bit each time, to prolong the torture ::
Gilgahar
Don’t touch the water.
Akio
We need a boat. -He looks around suddenly remembering very few things-W-who are you people?
Narrator
The spirits lash out and snatch Dimitri’s shadows, devouring them, wrenching them forcefully and violently from his body.
Aaun’or Serpentine
……~He was suddenly running to Daloki’s side, and tapping on her shoulder eagerly.~ Ie have an ideeaa!!!
Daloki
GODDAMN YOU DEVLIN WHY ARE WE HERE?
Aaun’or Serpentine
~A stupid one he thought – but it was something.~
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
of course
Rah
*feels his memories leaving but can still keep his conposer*
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
.
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
of course
Daloki
What, Aaun? <she sounds impatient but hopes he knows it’s anger and frustration>
Chitose Tsuru
If possible take me over there with you. I can get the bird away and you get Echo unlocked?
Dimitri Sagesson
<Dimitri groans, falling to the ground he was standing on. That really hurt him.>
Raelin Wolvarian Aero

Raelin Wolvarian Aero

Echo
:: SCREAMS :: AESMODELES!!!
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
left the chat room
Akio
-He gets up remembring who his wife is and stuff he would never forget but looking around he asks again-Who are you people.
Rah
(afk while Rah loses his mind)
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
enter the chat room
zXz Devlin Bester zXz
– Focusing on his inner strengths.. he calms down.. his body shifts back into his human form –
Chitose Tsuru
-weba-
Daloki
(Akio you weren’t it long enough to lose that much)
Aaun’or Serpentine
Walk onn the watterr! I have shhooezz! ~HE stated, and if she hadn’t seen them herself, he had shoes in his shop, which his glove could fathom that had the ability to *”Runn on wateR”*~
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
(( tanks ))
Chitose Tsuru
-Panzer Shrek-
Narrator
Only a few of Akio’s most precious memories are gone.
Sasuke Firemist
*If Devlin doesn’t catch her, she falls on her ass again for the billionth time. She gets up and looks at Devlin* Devlin? Are you okay?
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
yes, i can fly with weight
Daloki
Hell… Rae, get as many people over there as you can, if Aaun can walk on water he can help you get her loose…
Akio
((-Noms posts-)) -He gets up covering his face silently not remembering some things remembering alot but some memories gone he looks around-Ow that fucking burned.
Dimitri Sagesson
<Dimitri’s wings spread for a moment, as he stood from his feet and looked towards the others> I can help.
Luna White
*She sticks two fingers in her mouth and whistles, the whistle seems to go on for miles. A massive Gryphon can than be seen, soon enough it lands by her.*
zXz Devlin Bester zXz
I …. Hate … Being …. Down … This …. Far. – He struggles to get out during his change –
Daloki
<then she runs to Devlin and grabs him by both arms> WHY DID YOU BRING US HERE? It wasn’t for Echo… it was to get to Farzik’s mansion – WHY?
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
::takes off into the air towards the damn island then, because there’s no damn way she can just keep walking by after seeing echo tied to a table being tortured::
Chitose Tsuru
|Chitose oves towards Raelin as he stands near her as he closed his eyes. He grit his teeth as his back began to hurt. 8 large tendrils RIPPED from his back spraying blood on people near him. He closed his eyes as he flew after Raelin as the tendrils shifted to wings. He fired bolts of lightning towards the giant bird|
Dimitri Sagesson
<Then his wings closed>
Sasuke Firemist
I hate it too, all we have to do is find a way to reach Echo and then we all can go home. I promise and we could snuggle and cuddle all ya want as an award.
Dimitri Sagesson
<And he slips afk>
Akio
-He whiustles remembering he had his dragon and it lands down next to him he covers his ears from the “BANG!BANG!BANG!” from its heart he then jumps on its back its wings begin flapping loudly he then takes of quickly to the island-
Aaun’or Serpentine
~Aaun was already consintrating on fathoming on Moccasin at a time, but it made his head ache to bring the first, the second left him with a headache… He waisted no time putting them on. In a blur Aaun was a few feet away from the crew, and in a deep, troubled breath, he blurred across the water’s surface. From being so close he may even feel the water’s effect, though he never actually touched the liquid itself.~
Narrator
The wisping threads of ethereal spirits reach up to Rae as she flies across the waters, grabbing at her, grasping, clutching, their wispy hands clawing into her soul, her energy, the very essence that animates her, tearing it and rending it and slashing it to pieces before they devour it from her whole.
Dimitri Sagesson
<Technical problems>
Luna White
*The massive Gryphon spreads it’s wings as Luna climbs on.* Anyone need a lift?
Narrator
The lightning of chitose is hungrily devoured by the souls.
zXz Devlin Bester zXz
The mansion… its over there… * points to the Mansion on the Lake shore overlooking the Island.
zXz Devlin Bester zXz
as he catches his breath –
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
:: SCREAMS in agony, trying to fly higher to get the spirits off her, to loosen the energy::
Narrator
The spirits rise up and clutch at Akio and his dragons spirit and energy as well, clawing and rending at him, causing pain to explode in his body and mind.
Chitose Tsuru
|Chit’s anger grew as he flapped his wings downard getting upwards as he flew towards The bird. He angled himself so he was in a downward swoop that he would SLAM into the creature entangling himself|
Narrator
The spirits just keep stretching higher and higher, hungry, grabbing and clawing at her.
zXz Storyteller zXz
<a dark house looms in the distance, a heavy feeling clutching your heart as soon as you notice it>
Echo
:: her screams faded to incoherent sobs, and then the bird dives again, the lightning missing it, and rips her liver from her body ::
Narrator
The spirits clutch and claw at Chitose as well abnd the pain of having his spirit rent to shreds explodes within him.
Sasuke Firemist
*She quickly hugs Devllin* Do you know of a way to get there? *She bites her lower lip as she feels the heavy clutching. She scowls at it and frowns*
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
::she’s barely made it a quarter of the way before she HAS to turn back.. that or become one of the souls lost in the sea… diving for the shore and clasping at her chest with gasping sobs::
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
bad.. idea, bad idea.. bad idea..
Chitose Tsuru
|Chitose felt the immense pain but . . he needed to save Echo. He angled his wings so he was able to fly higher as he stares down at Raelin making sure she is safe|
Akio
-He goes up in wind his mind in pain and his body but him and the dragon keep going finaly reaching the island he flies higher and higher he should have escaped the spirits grip from here-
Narrator
Any energy sent over the sea is devoured, any body is shredded, any spirit is mauled
Daloki
<Dal can’t stand it, being so close to the edge of the lake … the chaotic ripping apart of cohesive souls in the Song of Being … she runs toward the mansion instead>
zXz Devlin Bester zXz
Along that path… a kid carved their name on the rocks * looks over at Rae *
Narrator
The pain that explodes in Akio is so violent that he and his dragon crash down into the waves of the water, the intensity of the violence erupting in his mind making him completely incapabale of movement.
Nina Noir
-she plop down on the rocky edge sat, there wasn’t much that she could do as far as she concerned, peering down to the hungry souls she left some drops of blood fall into the river- how can we go across? -for some reason she was asking that to the swirling things out of any imaginative idea-
Narrator
The two are sent crashing to the shore by a heaving wave of dark water.
Narrator
Large portions of Akios mind are now gone.
Aaun’or Serpentine
~Aaun is traveling at rapid speeds, if nothing goes wrong he should make it to the isle where Echo is.~
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
::pushes herself up to standing, shivering and trembling from head to toe.. the pain is excruciating.. stumbling after devlin with a faint shadow hanging over her face::
Aaun’or Serpentine
~Isn’t sure, is having a hard time following.~
Echo
:: another throat-tearing scream as the bird devours her liver and flies away till the next hour ::
Dimitri Sagesson
<Dimitri followed Daloki>
Narrator
The spirits claw at Aauns soul just like the rest, pain exploding within him, incapacitating him, causing him to crumple in a screaming writhing heap of agony.
Chitose Tsuru
|Chitose was climbing up higher so the pain is less intense. He snarls as he closes his eyes trying not to scream| he hopefully nears the Isle and if he did he would fly upwards and tuck his wings against his back so he dive bombed onto the bird that is torturing Echo|
Akio
-He lies there half asleep he looks over at his dragon then at the sky screaming for help he looks around voice slightly horse-Help!
Gilgahar
Hold up… I’m coming Dal.
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
::though she’s anguished that she wasn’t able to help echo.. she really couldn’t ahve done anything more, the spirits clawed at her the higher she got, she wasn’t even halfway there before she knew death was closing in::
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
which.. which kid, devlin?
Narrator
The reaching tendrils have no fear of heights and they slip around Chitose, finally stabbing into his energy, into his soul, sending him tumbling from the sky crashing towards the dark waters.
Daloki
<she stops, waiting for Gil>
Earane Saralonde
left the chat room
Luna White
*She takes as deep breath as the Gryphon begins to cross the sea as fast as it can fly.*
Aaun’or Serpentine
~As he slowed a bit his shoes soon fail, and he goes skidding across the water. Aaun would have to swim back of something? Or does he get ripped apart?~
zXz Devlin Bester zXz
– Walks over to the first marking it is Raelin and the other name is very hard to make out as if it is a younger child –
Chitose Tsuru
|There was a grunt escaping from his lip as he was sent down CRASHING into the water. Water flew up and around him as he struggled against the tendrils. He aws whimpering quietly| “GET OFF ME!”
Narrator
The sea is an impassable force, a trap of death and pain that will draw down anyone who dares to cross it. It is the sea of souls, the sea of the lost, to enter its domain is to become lost, to dare its waters, even ever so high, is to be brought down into eternal endless depths of torment.
Earane Saralonde
enter the chat room
Akio
-He slowly begins getting up again his dragon getting up again he looks at it again standing he wobbles and moves further away from the lake his dragon follows he then lands right on his face saying again more loudly he turns around-HELP!!
Sasuke Firemist
*She follows Devlin as he starts to walk*
Narrator
The pain causes Aaun to collapses very quickly, while he is still near the shore.
Gilgahar
Are you okay Daloki?
Narrator
Almost everyone is incapacitated almost immediately, the waves and the water crashing them back to shore.
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
::wonders if it’s her real name.. or raelin, the name she made for herself. squinting and swallowing:: i think we should just go back
Chitose Tsuru
-Raelin near Chit?-
Nina Noir
-pokes the water with a stick-
Aaun’or Serpentine
~Is getting a headache trying to follow…~
Narrator
The stick evaporates.
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
::is near devlin looking at a rock with her name on it::
Earane Saralonde
*Earane suddenly vanishes from the group, with out a word with out notice.* [sorry everyone, my multi keeps freezing, it hates me, ill see you all back at the tavern.]
Daloki
It’s … its … the chaos, the shredding … Nyarlathotep …
Chitose Tsuru
|Chitose felt something stirring in his body as tears steramed down his face as his emotions were being RIPPED from his body. His face was growing paler as he was trying to struggled out of the sea|
Echo
:: now that the bird is gone, she lies there gasping, her entrails spilled over the table. You can now see that the table is made of rock, a huge slab of stone on a massive central pedestal ::
Narrator
The sea crashes and the waves thrash and Chitose is deposited on the earth.
Akio
-He walks around trying to remember some peoples name he looks over at his dragon knowing its name he pets it-Makio it’s alright.
Aaun’or Serpentine
~Aaun never makes it off the beach, apparently, his shoes having no good whats-so-ever, and he’s unconscious?~
Luna White
*The Gryphon begins to fly lower to the water, she than turns around knowing the Gryphon can not take it.* Damn..
Earane Saralonde
left the chat room
Echo
:: hopeless sobbing is all you hear from her now ::
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
::concludes that it’s her real name.. as well as her brother’s name.. and her fingers brush over the markings… absently, in wonder::
Dimitri Sagesson
<Is wherever Daloki is, having internet troubles>
Narrator
Anyone who was in the water has lost a few memories, important, treasured memories. Aaun is conscious, panting, in pain, lying wet on the shore.
Chitose Tsuru
|Chitose slams into the ground as he just layst here. His face is paler then normal his electric blue hue is gone from his eyes as he just lays there. He seemed to be an empty shell as a low sounding whimper resonated from his throat| “N. . no emotion.”
Akio
-He looks over at Aaun-Hey sir.Are you alright?
Nina Noir
there’s some possible way to cross it?.. a favour? a sacrifice? something valuable to exchange?.. a short cut?… -she was now speaking like a mad woman to the water-
Narrator
Luna’s gryphon would experience the same pain and loss till she either turns back, or collapses.
Aaun’or Serpentine
~Aaun doesn’t answer, and just stays in the background to heal those who need it…~
Aaun’or Serpentine
~Having done more damage then helped while trying to keep up.~
Luna White
*The Gryphon lands as Luna stands on the edge of the shore just listening to Echo, emotions fill her eyes as she stands there unable to do anything.*
Daloki
<looks back at everyone> Come ON! We can’t save Echo now, let’s get done and get out!
Akio
-He stands there stronger he feels as much as his dragon does and looks over at Makio jumping on the dragons back he begins standing on its head looking around at the top of the dragons head-
Chitose Tsuru
|Chit attempts to raise himself off the ground but falls back down. His memory wiped of his family. He is just not himself. He rises his pupils are pitch black. He just stares at Daloki not even moving. He just STARES at her with those giant pitch black eyes|
Dimitri Sagesson
<Dimitri follows Daloki closely, his head hung limp>
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
we should.. we should keep moving ::mumbling::
Gilgahar
* Moves on in dispair *
Nina Noir
-is in the background like a hopeless injured human, Dal screams still lit up some flame of perseverance and hope in her, but she really did not have any good idea this time-
Daloki
<it rips into her gut to say these words, but they are only hurting themselves and doing Echo no good – with a last look over the water at one of her closest friends, she sees a thin line of brown moving on Echo’s neck, coiling, reaching toward her ear>
Luna White
*She stands there not turing away from the direction Echo is.* Echo…*She than forces herself to walk away.*
zXz Storyteller zXz
<the feeling of guilt and despair and failure seem to magnify as you leave Echo behind in favor of the gloomy dark mansion in the distance>
Akio
-He remembers only his mom,wife,dragon and none else other then himself he then slides down the dragons back landing on the saddle that is as beig as a bedroom each way full of food and water he flies over to everyone else on his dragon sitting there his dragon keeps walking following the group-
Echo
:: Aelu hisses to her softly of better days to come, not knowing if it is the truth or a lie ::
Chitose Tsuru
|Chitose was off the ground as his head is hung. His face is pure emotionless as he just moves towards Daloki. He had already been losing his emotions but this just pushed him up and off the edge. He seemed different as he just moved towards them|
Echo
left the chat room
zXz Devlin Bester zXz
– Is moving along almost mechanically but still has an inner purpose that is giving him the motivation to keep moving –
Aaun’or Serpentine
~Does something proactive.~
Chitose Tsuru
-Come talk to Chit?-
Sasuke Firemist
*She follows Devlin like a good Sassy*
zXz Storyteller zXz
<as you get closer, the dark shape rises before you. The mansion towers up into the air, a twisted mess of dizzying lines that seems to loom menacingly. The windows yawn open, faintly glowing lights behind them flickering like the eyes of a lich. One of the double doors swings faintly on its hinges, creaking softly in the unfelt breeze, the sound reminiscent of an old woman in a rocking chair. Everything else seems to have grown queerly silent, as if sucked into a void>
Daloki
<Dal’s face is a dark mask of fury and determination, covering her feelings of guilt at having to leave Echo behind>
Chitose Tsuru
|Chitose follows Devlin not saying a word his face is pure pale his emotions seem. . . gone something eery about this neko.|
Dimitri Sagesson
<Dimitri was, indeed, guilty over what just happened. His head hung limp, but what could he have done to help?… He keeps moving, a lingering glimpse of hope magnifying in his eyes. He follows the others closely.
Dimitri Sagesson
>
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
::swallows, looking up at the mansion with paling features… this was where it all happened, where he lived…::
Dimitri Sagesson
<Dimitri glanced towards Raelin, having found that she seemed almost remeniscent of the place they were coming to. Then he turned towards Daloki, spotting her features and anger>
Akio
-He looks around holding a toy from his choldhood he looks at it throwing it he sits there headin hands- -GTG-
Akio
left the chat room
zXz Devlin Bester zXz
Be careful… you never know what is in there now.
Luna White
*She places her goggles over her eyes trying to hide her emotions, she than gazes upon the mansion.*
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
i can’t be worse than what was there
Gilgahar
* Agrees with Devlin and looks at Rae *
Chitose Tsuru
|Chitose just. . . follows. Not saying or doing anything out of place|
zXz Storyteller zXz
<skreeeeeee…..creak….skreeeeeee….creak…skreeeeeee….creak>
Nina Noir
-shared feelings flood them all aparently, there wasn’t much to say, but still the determination of a strong leader dragged them closer, it was clear, she admired that from Dal, scanning her face and then Rae’s-
Daloki
<she vents her fury on Devlin> YOU are the one who said to come down here – don’t you know WHY?
Sasuke Firemist
*She nods to Devlin’s warning as she stays right by his side*
Dimitri Sagesson
Who could be in there? Wyrm?
Luna White
I hope not. *Looking at Dimitri.*
Chitose Tsuru
|Chitose hears the sound as he state something that might be stupid| “There is a rather annoying sound and it seems to be tainted with the smell of Wyrm.”
Daloki
WELL?
zXz Devlin Bester zXz
I know WHY but we have to find it.
Daloki
Find WHAT?
zXz Devlin Bester zXz
Its a Diary.
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
diary?
Dimitri Sagesson
Whose Diary?
zXz Devlin Bester zXz
Farzik’s personal diary.
Aaun’or Serpentine
~Aaun trudged along holding his head. He grunted and groaned about the pain he still bore, ready to call it quits before he actually dies…
Aaun’or Serpentine
~
Dimitri Sagesson
Oh…
Daloki
Fine. <with reckless fury she strides across the portico to the door> Coming?
Aaun’or Serpentine
~Considering his current state a small wind could snuff him out.~
Daloki
<tells Aaun to eat some fruit>
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
::slowly trudges after daloki, lost.. her face clouded over… pale, almost trembling.. a part of her really doesn’t want to go inside, is terrified of what’s inside::
Dimitri Sagesson
<Dimitri follows Daloki and the others>
zXz Devlin Bester zXz
– Shrugs at Rae and Sassy and then follows –
Luna White
*She follows behind Dal.*
Nina Noir
-she poke a hand up- I am good sneaking into places if it’s worth for something. -she nudged Aaun slightly and smile at him, with a lowered head she followed Dal nodding into the place-
Sasuke Firemist
*She shrugs back at Devlin and walks with Devlin*
Daloki
<strides inside and takes a look around>
zXz Storyteller zXz
<the first room is a huge, intimidating foyer. The ceilings sweep up impossibly high and the main feature of the room is a grand staircase. It draws the eye not because of its beauty, but because of the mind distorting nature of its angles. There appears to be a balcony above you that the stairs leads to, but for some reason it is hard to gauge just how high up it might be. The carpet under your feet is a thick black velvet…or is that rot? It is a little spongy to step on. Wooden columns skirt the walls, holding up the balcony above. They seem to be carved. Hallways lead off to the left and right, and there are two doors beyond the staircase>
Aaun’or Serpentine
~Can’t carry the fruit, gave the Gourd to Dragana, and the Fruit is of a stronger magic then the glove.~
Rah
(back)*follows the others*
Gilgahar
<afk>
Daloki
<she moves decisively to the right and looks down the hallway to see how many rooms there are off it>
zXz Storyteller zXz
<everything inside is extravagantly rich looking. The walls are made of black marble veined with gold, the handrails on the staircase are etched with detailed carvings, though the floor and many places are coated in a thick, hard black material which is difficult to identify. However, it is also eerily silent and has both a feel of abandoment and of being watched>
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
wrong way daloki.. ::quietly::
Daloki
<turns> What’s the right way?
zXz Storyteller zXz
<there are perhaps a half dozen rooms down either hallway>
Luna White
Wow..this is..intresting. Should we split up or something?
Dimitri Sagesson
<Dimitri gazed over the area of the room they had entered, his eyes going straight to the top of the building. He had to squint for a moment to look around.>
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
::her eyes havent moved from the staircase.. her heart pounding as she starts towards it… faintly seeing someone’s back.. a large man holding her hand and tugging her up the stairs.. dim laughter:: up.. we have to go up
Gilgahar
Rae you never told me you were a Trust Fund Baby. <Smiles>
Aaun’or Serpentine
~Aaun stuck out like a sore thumb. Hsi white hide reflecting the lighting, and making him a beackon to the world… He only groaned thinking in the next attack here he would be the first to fall.~
Dimitri Sagesson
I say we follow Rae.
Chitose Tsuru
|Chitose moved quietly and not making a sound|
Daloki
<nods> Okay. Up we go.
Daloki
.
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
::turns from the stiars just long enough to give gil a shaky smile::
zXz Storyteller zXz
<looking up might inspire the feeling of vertigo. Also, any of those with the power to fly might find themselves strangely rooted to the ground if attempting to take off>
Dimitri Sagesson
<Dimitri follows>
Dimitri Sagesson
.
Nina Noir
-starts to go steps up and up and up we go.. up-
zXz Devlin Bester zXz
– Walks but keeps his attention on the surroundings partly instinct partly common sense –
Chitose Tsuru
|Chitose’s wings were pressed firmly against his back not saying a word just standing there feeling empty|
Daloki
Okay. Up we go. <she walks to the bottom of the stairway, puts her hand on the railing, and starts up, hugging the rail and watching her feet>
Luna White
*Begins to follow the best she can, her feet feel as if they are nailed to the ground.*
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
::starts up the stairs with everyone else::
Sasuke Firemist
*She admits herself that this is a fancy smancy place as she goes upstairs with everyone else*
Chitose Tsuru
|Follows Raelin his face blank of emotions|
Rah
*kinda forgets why hes following everyone but keeps doing it anyways*
zXz Storyteller zXz
<as you walk up the stairs, your mind begins to drift. You rise up… but do you get anywhere? It seems the farther the first floor gets away from you, the farther away the upper balcony seems to become as well. The handrail is intricately carved, made of smooth obsidian that is warm to the touch>
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
::her hand rests on the handrail.. though she doesn’t need to hold onto it.. but the grooves under her palms feel.. familiar, smaller somehow..::
zXz Storyteller zXz
<the carvings seem to be an entanglement of bodies, horrid and mishapen creatures that repulse your mind as you look at them. They are so terrifying as to defy explanation, and as you look away you find it difficult to recall exactly WHAT they looked like… perhaps squid? ants… some sort of insect?>
Aaun’or Serpentine
~Aaun probably brought up the rear, dragging his feet and slumping with every step. and as of now he just wanted to go back to hi slittle cave… Lay on the soft moss he’s grown there, or play with the Hellhound pups he now took care of… Wash the laundry, or clean every speck of dust frmo the dirt cave sounded better then this plac.~
Daloki
C’ch’ebumna… ee ilyaa … mnahn’ee …
Dimitri Sagesson
<Sees a blank screen so slips away>
Dimitri Sagesson
left the chat room
Gilgahar
Daloki are you okay?
Nina Noir
-murmurs to Sassy that they can get decorative tips of everything they saw around here, was needing a bit of humor, she closed her eyes to be unaware of the distance and the feeling of neverending stairs holding from the handrail-
Chitose Tsuru
|Chitose just follows behind Raelin rather close but he does not bump into her. She might feel the hilt of his katana pres against her backside and she might mistake it as his well, his manhood. He kept walking behind her taking the curves|
Luna White
*She looks upon the carvings, as chills run up her spine.* What the hell were they thinking..
zXz Storyteller zXz
<the columns loom up on all sides. They have intricate pictures etched into the surface as well. To your right are species of demons, clawing at one another as if climbing totem poles. To the left are fomori, tendrils curling ever upward, pustules seeming to drip with foul ichor. Some of the carvings are inlaid with gold, all are intricate. The stairs continue on….>
Sasuke Firemist
*She frowns at the carvings and nods to Nini’s idea. She smirks knowing exactly what she would carve into the walls if they could*
Chitose Tsuru
left the chat room
Daloki
Nobody’s okay …c’ph’nglui … Farzik fhtagn …
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
::barely notices the probing at her backside, so deeply enthralled by the carvings… everything so new.. but so old, something she should know::
zXz Storyteller zXz
<suddenly, the stairs disappear from under your feet, replaced by a slick, extremely steep surface>
zXz Devlin Bester zXz
– Even he is being creeped out by this place –
Daloki
<grabs the rail with both hands>
zXz Storyteller zXz
<it didn’t feel like you went up a spiral staircase, but it certainly feels like you’re sliding down one. The handrail feels like it has been greased with hot oil>
zXz Storyteller zXz
<the columns begin to laugh>
Daloki
<grabs for a baluster>
zXz Storyteller zXz
<the handrails…begin to laugh>
Sasuke Firemist
*She holds onto Devlin as the slick surface had replaced the stairs, she shudders at the laugh*
zXz Storyteller zXz
<the baluster grabs back>
zXz Devlin Bester zXz
– Digs claws into the railing –
Nina Noir
-she got a quivers crawling up her spine at the change of ground dropping her gaze to it, her hand leap up shaking at the sense of hot oil-
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
::falls and starts sliding immediately, not even thinking about grabbing anything.. it still feels like the right way::
Luna White
*She trys to keep her blance as she stumbles in one spot, her eyes than look at the columns* It’s a fun house.
zXz Storyteller zXz
<the slick surface resists being punctured>
Daloki
<she and the baluster hold onto each other>
Aaun’or Serpentine
~Aaun’s bare feet slip on the stairs and out of pure instinct he clamped to the wall, trying to linger on the surface, and scuttling along like a lizard on the wall.~
Daloki
<she brings her feet around and braces them against a lower baluster>
Sasuke Firemist
Good gods. Devlin, are you sure this is even a good idea anymore?
Gilgahar
* Slides down on his ass as he pulls out a wand *
zXz Storyteller zXz
<the angle tilts steeply, and even the most agile of you find yourselves losing your balance. The baluster lets go of Daloki, and the sides become slick, like going down a funnel. There is nothing more to grab onto>
Nina Noir
-bes sassy scarf cause has her near, thinks that she should claw at things-
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
::feels.. exhilerated?::
Aaun’or Serpentine
~thought there was a wall, so eats his post and slides.~
Sasuke Firemist
*Has a pretty Nini scarf*
zXz Devlin Bester zXz
No.. was a very very insane idea. – Slides down-
Luna White
Ah shit!! *She falls to her knees as she digs her heels into the ground.*
Sasuke Firemist
*Slides with Devlin* More insane than that one time?….
Daloki
<gives up and slides, watching for the bottom>
zXz Storyteller zXz
<you fall for so long that the initial shock of the trap and then the exhileration of the fall has time to wear off. You become bored…and your backside begins to burn. This isn’t quite as fun as it looks in the movies>
Nina Noir
-tangles around sassy with that vertigo thingie annoying her guts cause isssshhh that good of a coiled humany scarf-
zXz Devlin Bester zXz
Lethally insane.
Nina Noir
-sslliiiiiiiiidddeeeesss and will prolly muffle sassy-
zXz Storyteller zXz
<a sudden curve flings you into the side of the funnel ruthlessly and you are jettisoned in another direction>
Sasuke Firemist
*Gets muffled and so she just nods to Devlin’s words as her back becomes red*
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
OOOMPH ::slides and resists screaming WHEEE::
zXz Storyteller zXz
<you pick up speed all the way… there’s no way you could have walked up this far…>
zXz Devlin Bester zXz
Does this go to the Fudge room?
Daloki
<just hopes she doesn’t land on the points of Gil’s or Aaun’s horns>
Luna White
*She crosses her arms as she slides and is than flung.* Are we having fun yet.
Sasuke Firemist
*Prays that Devlin doesn’t mean the shit room*
Nina Noir
-they will smell like shit for two days-
Aaun’or Serpentine
~Aaun had some how gotten to his feet, and was sliding down using his bare feet like ski’s on the slick surface. His knees were bent, and he resembled the posture of a professional skier.~
zXz Storyteller zXz
<THUMP….WHAM…the bottom comes up on you sharply, the funnel curving and sending you flying out into a long hallway like a cannonball shot into the air>
Daloki
Grah’n’nyth!
Aaun’or Serpentine
~Funnel?~
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
::goes FLYING out of the shoot, spinning and skidding to the ground::
Aaun’or Serpentine
~Eats post and sighs.~
Sasuke Firemist
*Will lend Nini super stronger cotton candy perfume. Then she gets shot into the air and lands on her feet* That was fun…. *Was muffled when she said that*
Gilgahar
* Is launched out *
Luna White
*Lands on her back* Lets do that again.
Nina Noir
-shoots off shaking arms and legs like, yelping like a teen in it’s idol concert, faceplants-
zXz Devlin Bester zXz
– Flies out and lands on top of Sassy – Lover … I don’t think we have time for this.
Aaun’or Serpentine
~Lurks, is no good at this stuff.~
Nina Noir
-cries-
Daloki
<aerobatics is one of her skills, and she twists and turns and somersaults in the air, burning speed, and sticks the landing>
Nina Noir
-stands up shakingly like a whinny child-
Luna White
I give that a 10 Dal.
Sasuke Firemist
*She snickers as she looks at Devlin with a smirk* I think we do. We uh just got to get everyone else looking for the diary.
zXz Storyteller zXz
<the hallway stretches out in either direction, yawning as far as the eye can see. There is a door every ten feet or so on one side or the other, sometimes both. Some of these doors are closed, others hang open, others are simply holes in the wall>
Daloki
<the Wyld’s words come back to her – you must go down to the bottom of the spiral to go up… was that the spiral?>
Luna White
Im going to go with yes.
Daloki
<she doesn’t think it was>
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
::stands up slowly, rubbing the bottom of her shorts with a small sigh:: that wasn’t fun
Nina Noir
-afk-
Daloki
<shakes her head and charges through the first door on the left>
Daloki
EVERYBODY TAKE A ROOM!
Sasuke Firemist
See? Dal has the right idea.
zXz Devlin Bester zXz
– Smiles and stands helping Sassy up – Okay Dal Sassy and I will look for a bedroom.
Luna White
Thats great I can’t feel my butt. *She continues to walk foward as she opens a door on the right.*
zXz Storyteller zXz
<one of the doors behind you creaks loudly on its hinges>
zXz Storyteller zXz
<another one slams closed with a loud CLAP>
Gilgahar
* Gets to his feet and jumps at the noise *
Sasuke Firemist
*She gets helped up and she giggles*
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
::suddenly feels… lost… not sure where to go anymore, looking around with furrowed brows::
Sasuke Firemist
*Then winces at the noise*
zXz Storyteller zXz
<a demon face leers at Luna and shrieks like a banshee, shaking its tongue at her>
zXz Storyteller zXz
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOOGA GOOGA GOOGA!
Daloki
<looks around the room aggressively>
Nina Noir
-enters one of the rooms that have the crack on the wall, no door at all-
zXz Storyteller zXz
<a rat runs across Nina’s foot>
Luna White
*She slams the door shut breathing hard.* NOPE NOT THIS ONE.
zXz Storyteller zXz
<it bites her toe on the way past and squeals loudly>
Nina Noir
-picks it up cause likes rats for some reason, ish a rat person, then starts to search around like a freak-
Nina Noir
-squeeezzzeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssss the mice-
Narrator
Daloki is in a normal room, with office furniture and a desk , books, tomes, also, its crawling floor and ceiling with fat cockroaches.
Nina Noir
-with love-
Gilgahar
* Looks into a room casting an Everglow spell on a chair. *
Nina Noir
-also has boots-
zXz Storyteller zXz
<the rat thrashes around as is squeezed>
Narrator
Gil opens a door and looks out on the vast emptiness of space.
Nina Noir
aawww -snuggles the rat and bes sorry, wonders if she killed the thing, pokes it-
Luna White
*She than moves on to the next door.*
Rah
hmm
Gilgahar
This one is for you Devlin.
Narrator
As Luna opens the door it explodes and behind it she sees raging torrents of violent flame.
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
::peeks out a door::
Daloki
I could use a hand in here – if you like cockroaches!
Narrator
Thousands of eyeballs peak back at Rae from behind the door.
Daloki
<starts going through the books>
zXz Storyteller zXz
<the rat appears dead…and then it begins to sprout a strange looking mold, which takes shape into a series of long thin wispy white mushrooms>
zXz Devlin Bester zXz
Fuck you Gil -Looking into a room –
Aaun’or Serpentine
~Takes a chance and opens a door.~
Rah
*opens a door*
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
O.O
Luna White
*She shuts door* Nope, why do I get the crazy ones. *Opens the next one.*
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
::closes the door slowly:: uh no.. not that one
Sasuke Firemist
*She stays close to Devlin and looks around the hallway*
zXz Storyteller zXz
<Rah opens a door into a brilliant red light>
Gilgahar
* Walks over to Daloki * Eww.. house keeping should be fired.
zXz Storyteller zXz
<Aaun’s door opens into a room filled with gold, heaped to every corner>
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
::moves to another door::
Narrator
The books in Dal’s room are all filled with advanced technical tomes, metamagical reference books, and various ancient alchemical texts. All of the pages are splattered with the innards of squashed cockroaches.
Daloki
It’s just food – c’mon there’s tons of books, tell me which ones to keep.
Rah
*thinks the light is cool and stares at it*
zXz Storyteller zXz
<Luna’s door seems to be a room filled with gravel>
zXz Storyteller zXz
<the longer Rah stares, the more… well, RED everything looks. When he looks away… everything still looks red>
Nina Noir
-she drops the dead rat and wonders what the fuck are those mushrooms with a bag she picked a couple and tuck it in her bag then starts to head out to another-
Aaun’or Serpentine
~Aaun’s mouth opens to say something, but closes… Fake, he thought… He took a step in, and snatched up one piece to bite it to see if it was fake, scratched its surface, and a bunch of other tests.~
Sasuke Firemist
*She spots a door and walks over to it and stays within Devlin’s site, she carefully opens it as she pulls out a knife*
Gilgahar
* Looks seeing many rare and never to find volumes there * OH Carmines’ Book of the 7 Graces…. Take that.
Luna White
What the..*She stares at the gravel wondering why it is here.*
Rah
*closes the door seeing red everything*
Narrator
Gunfire pours through the door the second sasuke open it.
Narrator
Blasts of bullet and laser shatter through the air towards her.
Rah
*opens a secnd door slowley*
Daloki
Put the keepers on the desk there… <she has pocketed a few but most have been thrown onto the floor>
zXz Devlin Bester zXz
– Jumps and yanks on Sassy. –
zXz Storyteller zXz
<Aaun becomes literally fascinated with checking and rechecking the quality of the gold. It seems so real, and yet, there’s something nagging him as soon as he’s certain that it isn’t, and so he is forced to check again>
Sasuke Firemist
*She screams and quickly shuts the door but bullets hits her and hits her arm as she was yanked* Fucks!
Sasuke Firemist
Who in their right mind would like to have a room like that!?
zXz Storyteller zXz
<Rah’s infrared vision sees a small square of light lying in the corner of the hallway, crumpled up>
Narrator
A large two headed flesh creature wobbles out of the door as Rah creaks it open. The fleshy mass looks at him, opens his mouth, then spews a great glob of acid at his face.
Nina Noir
-she run to another one, a far away one this time, one that had the door already openned at the left side, she poked her head in and her body slowly followed after-
Aaun’or Serpentine
~Aaun is stuck in the infinite loop of gold insanity.~
zXz Storyteller zXz
<one of the rocks in the gravel room is white>
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
::closes the door and opens another one::
Luna White
*She walks over to the white piece of gravel and picks it up.* Hmmm
Daloki
<any book that feels “wrong” in her hands, she keeps>
Rah
*he walks towards the light and studies it before reaching over pauseing before he touches it*
zXz Storyteller zXz
<Luna’s piece of gravel seems false>
Narrator
The flesh monster steps out of Ninas door instead, spewing her with the acid.
zXz Storyteller zXz
<Rah’s piece of light feels like paper>
Luna White
Fake? Yes this piece is not real gravel.
Daloki
<and every now and then she stops to stow the books Gilgahar has set aside in her pocket.
Daloki
>
Gilgahar
* Finds Penthouse, Hustler, Screw, and Dairy Maids Monthly * Should we keep these?
Nina Noir
-throws the mushrooms in his mouth squealing and moving like a frenzy thing over the ground, has a thing on dropping down, dragging herself across the walls-
Daloki
The imps will like them…
Narrator
Rae’s opens the door and sees a room filled with floating spirits, ethereal representations of people of the past, their wounds still struck and bleeding from their faded glowing forms as they mill about aimlessly.
Sasuke Firemist
*She rubs her now sore arm and walks over to the next door. She keeps to the side this time as a puppet appears to face inside of the door*
Gilgahar
* Mumbles* I would like them.
Daloki
<chuckles> Keep ’em, then. I got pocket room.
Rah
*he puts the light in his pocket*
Narrator
The fleshy thing wobbles towards Nina, acid spewing from his mouth like great gouts of vomit, melting the walls and the floor wherever it touches.
Nina Noir
-she starts to take of the clothe that was spilled with acid as quickly as she could, kicking it off-
Aaun’or Serpentine
~Guesses he is still checking the gold again and again.~
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
::slams that door shut and locks it, pale::
zXz Storyteller zXz
<eventually Aaun is able to break free of the trance, but he still isn’t sure if the gold is real or not>
Narrator
Sas’s puppet open a door, and it is immediately mauled by hundreds of large, angry, paper creatures.
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
::then utters something she never thought she’d say:: come on, dad.. what’d you do with it..
Luna White
*The puts the fake piece of gravel in her pocket and moves on to the next door.* What’s behind door number 3!
Nina Noir
AAAHHHH!!! -dodges, writhles, squirms, stretches, climbs up, jumps, darts around, for some reason in a moment is running in circles around the thing-
Daloki
Cultes des Goules … yes! Lost that one in Consequence.
Sasuke Firemist
*The puppet lets out a scream before it is mauled. She quickly closes the door with probably some struggle*
zXz Devlin Bester zXz
-Looks for the little guy finds him in the gold room- Hey… don’t get lost come on.
Daloki
<she has almost forgotten they’re looking for a diary in the treasure trove of this room>
Rah
*takes the light back out feeling a need to open it up and read it*
Aaun’or Serpentine
~He would quickly leave, and shut the door behind him. With a sigh he moved on to the next not really caring what it held as he almost threw the door open.~
Narrator
The fleshy creature spews more of the acid in the air, the corrosive liquid splattering her flesh and burning into her as it wobbles clumsily down the hall.
Nina Noir
-then throws the knifes she got from before at his neck, back, eyes and all the things she could think off in the desperate moment-
Nina Noir
-gets burnt-
Narrator
The paper creatures push back against the door but eventually Sas gets it slammed shut.
Nina Noir
-awfully burnt-
zXz Storyteller zXz
<as Rah’s vision adjusts to being less Red, the object starts to disappear, becoming invisible. But the writing on it becomes clear, to his eyes only>
Gilgahar
* Looking * I don’t think its in here.
Narrator
Nina’s knife slams into the flesh creatures eye and it begins spewing blood and stumbling.
Nina Noir
-cries all the while like a kid darting to another room closing the door shut behind her-
Sasuke Firemist
*She leans against it and sighs in relief, she does the same thing to the door next to that one. Gods! Isn’t this little kitty curious enough*
Daloki
Checked the desk? We need to pull the bookcases down and check behind them, too.
Daloki
Rip the chairs apart.
Narrator
Nina is now in a room full of shadows, the slither along the walls, along the floor, they watch her menacingly.
Daloki
Look for secret drawers…
Luna White
*She than opens door number 3*
Daloki
<wishes she could scroll up and see the description of the room again but the damn chat has a short damn scroll>
Rah
*he runs his fingres down the paper
Daloki
<hates this chat for that reason alone>
Rah
*
Narrator
As Dal destroys the office, more and more of the scurrying cockroaches fill the room, until there is a small sea of them writhing on the floor up to their ankles.
Nina Noir
-breathing in and out agitated, she watches them back equally menacing, she certianly was losing her mind, from all the moments that one she picked to be a human- WHAT! -she screamed to them turning on her feet towards the middle of the room, spinning around-
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
::tries a different door::
zXz Devlin Bester zXz
– Is now trying to make sure everyone doesn’t get spread out too far from each other –
Narrator
Luna is greeted by an enormous amount of mud spewing out from the room behind the door she opens, a great avalanche which pours out threatening to bury her.
Sasuke Firemist
*Is staying within sight of Devlin until her curiousity tries to kill her*
Aaun’or Serpentine
~Guessing the room he barged into was empty, so he moves on to the next of many.~
Narrator
The shadows swirl around Nina and the room grows smaller.
zXz Storyteller zXz
<doors beckon to Devlin, as if enticing him to look behind them>
Gilgahar
Dal… We need to get out of this room. * Points at the floor and the flood of roaches *
Rah
*he puts the paper in his pocket and thinks about it for a seacond*
zXz Storyteller zXz
<Aaun’s next door is filled with salt water, which pours out at him in a tidal wave>
Daloki
What? It’s just food. Maybe I should grab a bag or two of them.
Daloki
They’re nice and fat.
Narrator
Rae opens a door and sees dozens of giant slimy creatures milling about. They immediately turn to her and spew outwards like a great wave of ooze trying to engulf her.
Nina Noir
-she picked some gasoline from her backpack and spilled it around, still aching from the pieces of flesh that had melt, at least it cauterized her prior wounds, lit a match and set the thing on fire-
Nina Noir
shadows like light?
Nina Noir
-has a thing for gasoline and fires-
Luna White
*She kicks the door shut with her foot as she jumps back.* Hell no, no mud. *Moving on to door number 4* Please something good..
Sasuke Firemist
*Sassy opens another door and carefully peers in while hiding behind it*
zXz Storyteller zXz
<Sassy’s door is filled with pocky>
Aaun’or Serpentine
~Two thinks happened…First Aaun, half managed a sigh, second he was sent spiraling across the floor, probably to the opposite wall in the wave of water.~
Sasuke Firemist
O.O SCCORE!
Rah
i dont like this place
Sasuke Firemist
*She rushes in and shuts the door behind her*
Narrator
The shadows howl and leap upon the fire, devouring it. Then, Nina begins to feel herself being cut. She cant see what it is, but she feels a strike across her cheek, another across her leg, another across her core, over and over. The shadows mill about her angrily.
zXz Storyteller zXz
<the door locks>
zXz Storyteller zXz
SNICK
zXz Storyteller zXz
<the pocky turns to snakes>
zXz Storyteller zXz
<they begin to writhe across Sasuke’s body, trying to entangle her, to bite her, inject her with venom>
Daloki
<rips a filing cabinet drawer out and sets it on the desk, riffling through it rapidly>
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
::slams the door shut after spewing a great ball of fire.. suddenly.. stopping, catching her breath… vaguely.. images, sensations.. overpower her… looking up at farzik, no.. at daddy… at his features, slowly getting darker, scarier every day… his hand wrapping around her wrist to pull her down the hallway.. further down… telling her to keep it a secret…::
Rah
*he thinks to himself*if nothings as it seems then…
Gilgahar
* Grabs Daloki * I said lets go this isn’t the room.
Dragana
enter the chat room
Daloki
But I haven’t looked everywhere!
Narrator
Cockroaches spew forth from Dal’s cabinet, exploding on her like a geyser of vermin.
Daloki
<a wild look in her eyes> I have to look EVERYWHERE. I might miss something if I whooooops!
Sasuke Firemist
*She starts to fill her pockets with snakes but then she screams as they turn to snakes, her curiousity is so trying to kill her. She starts to claws and hit these snakes frantically and her flames starts to repell more snakes from coming after her. She gets bitten some times as she was also tangled* Fuck! Shit!
Aaun’or Serpentine
~As soon as the water works stopped…Aaun walks back to the door with a slouch, and slammed it shut.~ Whiee did Iee comme on thisss venture…. ~He hissed, and went on to the next door.~
zXz Storyteller zXz
<hissing fills Sasuke’s ears>
Daloki
<gets blasted up against Gil>
zXz Storyteller zXz
<serpents crawl all over her>
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
::steps backwards and immediately starts heading down the hallway, fingertips trailing down the wall… before she comes to a door with a little carving on the inside of the doorframe…:: HEY.. HEY GUYS… STOP PLAYING AROUND
Nina Noir
-tortured screams and tears stream down her blooded face, gashes split open on her, that blood she had oozing out from every newly made cut, she fell weakly and started crawling to the way out running out of energy, the intoxicating pool of blood filled the place-
Nina Noir
-wonders if it’s about to die-
Daloki
And I LOVE cockroaches…
Narrator
Aaun opens a door and sees a beautiful beach, soft white sand, crashing waves, beautiful women strolling along casually.
Gilgahar
Ah Heavens to my sisters nipples * Grabs Daloki and yanks her to the hallway then is tempted to stomp the cockroaches off her but begins doing freeze spells on them in groups *
Sasuke Firemist
*She hears the hissing which doesn’t help the panic to get them off. She uses her ears to try and twitch them away. She screams on the top of her lungs as she continues to kill the snakes, more like try to*
Luna White
*She takes the white rock from her pocket and begins to look it over.* Hmmmmm *Something grows in her a strong feeling, Luna than begins to squeeze the rock.*
zXz Storyteller zXz
<Luna’s rock crumbles to powder, leaving behind a small strip of paper, rolled up>
zXz Devlin Bester zXz
– Looks around – Sassy… Lover… where are you?
Narrator
The shadows claw and slice at ninas flesh, invisible knives tearing her apart until she manages to slip out into the hallway, where she sees the dead flesh monster lying in a pool of its own blood.
Nina Noir
-needs an exorsist-
Daloki
<as soon as she’s out of the room the compulsion to search every square millimeter of it fades, and she starts picking cockroaches off herself and putting them in her pocket>
Daloki
<picks them off Gil, too>
Daloki
<picks up the frozen ones> Ooooh, cocksickles!
Narrator
The cockroaches turn into tiny icy treats stuck to Dal’s clothing.
Luna White
*She blows away the rock remains and unrolls the strip of paper.* What do we have here…
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
::looks behind her.. and sees everyone off in different rooms::
Aaun’or Serpentine
~The door would have almost shattered if he had slammed it any harder…~ That wazz fake too.. ~He state knowingly. As came to the next dor he sighed… Grppedth handle and threw it open.~
Nina Noir
-feels like making friends with the monster dead there-
zXz Devlin Bester zXz
– Heard Rae and follows her voice –
Sasuke Firemist
*Panic was set in her mind right now as she fights with the snakes that are entangling her and probably try to eat her. She soon fall as she tries to walk to the door and she struggles*
Daloki
All right, Gil – where to now?
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
DEVLIN, DALOKI, GIL… SASSSSSYYYY
Rah
*he runs very quickly for the end of the hall*
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
::though.. she’s pretty sure this is it, there’s a vague sense of forboding.. she doesn’t really wanna go inside herself, the longer they’re here.. the more she wants to leave::
Luna White
*She reads the piece of paper and her eyes grow wide.* The secret.
Daloki
And that answers that question… <starts toward Rae’s voice>
Narrator
Aaun opens the door forcefully only to reveal… another door.
Gilgahar
To there…
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
::unconsiously, her fingers trail along the sides of the door:: AAUN, LUNA, RAAAHHHH
zXz Devlin Bester zXz
Did you find something?
Daloki
<grabs Aaun’s arm as they pass him> This way. <picks a cockroach out of her hair and eats it>
Nina Noir
-bleeding out as she was with the wooziness making her head go lighter and spinning she cling from the wall trying to stand up, unsound steps dragging her gaunt frame along the wall of the hallway- sounds like a good day to die -she laughed madly this time, wrapping her fingers around a door nob-
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
i.. i have a feeling.. i saw something…. daddy.. i mean farzik, leading me inside
Rah
*he runs towards rae getting there as fast as he could*whats going on rae?
Daloki
Oh geez – Aaun! Help Nina!
Aaun’or Serpentine
~If possible,the second door would soon find Aaun’s bare foot to be kicking it down in his major annoyance. There was only so much the sane man could take before even that goes out the window… But he would have barely caught a glimpse of what was in it as Dal grabs him and leads him away.~
Luna White
*She hold the piece of paper in her hand and follows Dal, as thoughts race threw her head* ‘Who’s them?’.
Sasuke Firemist
*She lets out another scream, probably a failed scream, as she tries to think of a way out of these evil snakes*
Daloki
Gil did you hear that?
Narrator
Aaun would have seen….. another door… before he’s dragged away.
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
should i wait to open it?
Aaun’or Serpentine
~Aaun was off, already hissing to his left hand and the glove’s palm coated with a thick salve… His right slapped her hand away from the door and pushed her back so that he could agressively slather her with the healing mixture.~
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
so we don’t get seperated?
zXz Storyteller zXz
<the snakes finally melt away from Sasuke, but she is now left locked in a room, surrounded by corpses that begin to putrify entirely too quickly>
Daloki
Sassy? SASSY?
Rah
*he looks at Raelin*i think you should i have your back
Gilgahar
No not really * Smiles *
Daloki
I heard Sassy scream.
Sasuke Firemist
Gah! What the hells is this!? This entire house is an LSD trip or something. *She starts to bang on the door with all her might*
Aaun’or Serpentine
~It would rapidly stimulate healing naturally and more, as well as to any place wounded that touched the salve a qck pain rleaf.~
Luna White
Them? *She than stops and begins to look around for another door, something that may help her.*
zXz Storyteller zXz
<the room fills with a miserable, rotting stench…and then small white things begin to grow out of the sludge. They are white sticks. Pocky sticks. The putrefying matter starts to regurgitate back into chocolatey treats…>
Daloki
SASSY WHERE ARE YOU?
Nina Noir
-without much strength she simply leave the door and dropped in Aaun feeling her eyes start to fall shut-
Daloki
<thinks Devlin ought to hear her yelling Sassy’s name>
zXz Devlin Bester zXz
– Looks while flirting with Rae –
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
::winks::
Sasuke Firemist
*She looks over at the pocky, the banging starts to stop. She sees her favorite treat. She eyes it but then debates weather or not to touch it, just to be sure* Devlin! I’m naaaked! In a room! With other men! Sexy men!
Aaun’or Serpentine
~If she dared to pass out Aaun would clamp a grip on her earlobe between his thumb and index finger like an oldschool teacher.~ Hey, wake up. ~He demanded as he put the final touches on her wounds, leaving her more or less gooped up with the lovely smelling white salve that probably coated more then her own flesh did right about now.~
Sasuke Firemist
And they’re doing a stripping act [email protected]
Sasuke Firemist
*oocly noms on @*
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
::rocks on her heels::
Gilgahar
( LOL )
Daloki
(<is cracking up>)
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
::waits patiently… because there’s no way she’s moving away from the door after she found it::
Daloki
<she tries the doorknob where she hears Sassy’s voice>
Sasuke Firemist
And if you follow my voooice I’ll make sure your night gets waaay better before I give in!
Sasuke Firemist
*Then hears the door knob trying to open*
zXz Storyteller zXz
<it’s only locked from the inside, somehow, so it swings open for Daloki>
zXz Devlin Bester zXz
– Finds Sassy’s door – I WILL KICK THEIR ASSES SASSY
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
::bursts into giggles::
Nina Noir
-she snap her eyes open screaming, alert, a hand shoot up to shove his hand off of her ear, she straighten up at once, not wanting to even look at herself at the moment she mumbled a thanks to him and her eyes drift to the many doors-
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
::because the whole thing is just… too bizarre::
Daloki
<backs away fast as Devlin arrives and heads down toward Rae again with Gil>
Sasuke Firemist
*She couldn’t help but to laugh at Devlin’s respond but does get hit by the door*
Sasuke Firemist
@[email protected]
zXz Devlin Bester zXz
– Pokes his head in – WHERE ARE THEY
Sasuke Firemist
In my imagination. Do you see the pocky though?
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
I’M OPENING THE DOOR NOW
Luna White
*She stands there in the hallway trying to figure out the single sentence on the paper.*
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
I’M TOO IMPATIENT TO WAIT FOR YOU
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
::opens said door::
Gilgahar
* Is Grinning *
Daloki
<all the humor drains away as soon as she has taken just a few steps, and she reaches Rae just as Rae opens The Door>
Rah
*he stands ready griping his desert eagle*
zXz Devlin Bester zXz
– Grabs Sassy and have drags her along looking back for the other men she talked about –
Gilgahar
* Half – devlin
zXz Devlin Bester zXz
(thanks)
Daloki
<she glances at Nina and says> Fhtagu fm’latgh.
zXz Storyteller zXz
<the pocky begins to writhe again, crawling out the door that is left open…>
Dimitri Sagesson
enter the chat room
Sasuke Firemist
*She gets grabed as he can see snake bites, Sasuke’s clothing was just ripped and nothing else. She walks with Devlin with a grin. Knows now how to get his attention but as she looks back she stops to watch the pocky*
zXz Storyteller zXz
<Raelin’s door opens, and a great vortex of wind starts to suck everyone in>
Sasuke Firemist
Pooockyyyy….
Dimitri Sagesson
<Somehow reappears again>
Daloki
Oh shhhhhhhhhhh <her words are sucked away by the vortex>
zXz Storyteller zXz
<it’s as if someone punctured the side of a spaceship. A great whooshing sound fills your ears, and you’re drawn toward the door no matter where you are in the hallway. You see the bodies of your friends stretching like taffey as they’re yanked in>
zXz Devlin Bester zXz
– Drags then gets sucked in –
Nina Noir
I don’t UNDERSTAND! -she heared what Dal said to her and she only could but stared at her dumbfounded and puzzled-
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
WHEEEEEEE
Luna White
*She stands there repeating the sentence in her head, she than feels the great wind.* Them…
zXz Storyteller zXz
<everything spins and spirals>
zXz Storyteller zXz
<you become discombobulated>
Sasuke Firemist
*She goes with Devlin, gets sucked in and she hugs him tightly*
Gilgahar
I’m getting to old for this shiiiiiiiiiiii
Daloki
HULL BREACH! HULL BREACH! EMERGENCY!
Dimitri Sagesson
<As Dimitri was sucked in, he let out a suprised whoop, and nearly got sick over himself with the feeling of being pulled and stretched>
Rah
why dose this always happen
Luna White
I’m going to be sick!!!
zXz Storyteller zXz
<and you are then spit out…onto a bed. A lavish, massive bed, fit for a king. Fit for an Emperor. The covers are velvety soft, the pillows downy and fuzzy, the four posts draped in luxurious expensive cloths, embroidered with gold and silver inlays>
Nina Noir
-feels like a rag doll-

0 Comments

Leave a reply

388 Views
© RolePages / PebbleArt Inc. 2017

Log in with your credentials

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar