Post a Story

The Devil Within the Wyrm – A Tale of Farzik – Part 3

1 Star2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (No Ratings Yet)
Loading...

In the thrilling conclusion, the Heroes find Farzik’s bedroom and then his library, where they are forced to smash frogs in accordance with Dyrfinna’s prophecy, in order to find a key that opens the door to a secret laboratory. This is where Farzik first created the Nyxarians, Raelin’s race, and where he conducted his most insidious experiments. The Heroes retrieve Farzik’s journal, and then are cast out of the mansion by Scarab, a Wyrmspawn that happens upon them.

Beginning of Part 3

zXz Storyteller zXz
<everyone is unceremoniously dumped into a heap, a tangle of arms and legs>
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
::bounces.. and relaxes into the bed…::
Sasuke Firemist
*As she lays on the bed with Devlin, she look up to him and smirks with a thought in mind*
Dimitri Sagesson
<With a oomph, he lands on the bed, simply tumbling onto his back suprisingly>
Luna White
Well it’s a better landing. *As she lays there on her back*
Nina Noir
-drops on the bed, bounce bounce bounce, tangles, cuddles, rubs her face over the pillows even, sniffles and all-
zXz Devlin Bester zXz
– Waggles his brow at her –
Sasuke Firemist
*She snickers* And now is this the time for that?
Daloki
<lands with her chest on Gil’s face and her knees on Dimitri’s chest>
Luna White
left the chat room
Luna White
enter the chat room
Gilgahar
muffle mumble murb bbmpah
Dimitri Sagesson
<Dimitri groans, the air knocked out of him so that he was wheezing dangerously> Ow! Dal, get off. <Dimitri whispered in a muffled voice>
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
::sits up… looking around with big eyes;: this is.. his room… ?
zXz Storyteller zXz
<the room is very large. There is an expensive looking dresser, a chamber pot made of gold, a desk that spans the entire length of one wall, a fireplace decorated with a shield, animal skin rugs, human heads on the walls>
Dimitri Sagesson
Whose room is this?
Dimitri Sagesson
<Dimitri asks, pushing Daloki off of him gently
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
farzik’s..
Dimitri Sagesson
Oh… Wyrm isn’t here, is he?
Nina Noir
-she slid down from the bed as quickly dazzled by the many things that shone around, soon enough she darted to the desk opening the drawers to see what was in them-
zXz Devlin Bester zXz
Your Pop’s had good taste… – looking around-
zXz Storyteller zXz
<boxes and chests lie scattered about, but this place seems untouched by time, just naturally a little messy, lived in. A mural is painted on the largest wall, a vast epic battle between a large metallic tripod creature, a curving chinese dragon, and a bright, incoherent blob of color. Hundreds of detailed little troops line up on each side, arrayed like a three-way game of chess. A dark circle is painted into the sky, a vortex that opens up above the scene like an eye>
zXz Storyteller zXz
<there are statues in the corners and other works of art on the walls. Some depict screaming demons, others beautiful naked temptresses>
Luna White
(NIGHT GUYS 🙂 )
Daloki
<blushing furiously, she extricates herself from the bed bedlam>
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
no.. daddy’s not here anymore ::her voice is quiet, mystified.. crawling off the bed and onto the floor::
zXz Storyteller zXz
<a bird calls out in the corner, harshly, in panic, and flutters madly in its cage>
Gilgahar
You didn’t have to get up on my part Dal. *Grinning from ear to ear *
Luna White
left the chat room
Sasuke Firemist
*She sit up and looks around. She starts to smirk at another thought and then she looks up at the vortex* Swooossshhh. *Then the bird gets Sassy’s attention*
Nina Noir
-has a need to open boxes and chest and peek inside things-
Dragana
-Dragana lifts her head appearing in an unknown place. Sparkling green jewels peer around seeing a series of doors. Careful with her steps, one foot at a time trying not to make a sound. Dragana walks further down the trail of foot prints trying to find her friends.-
Dimitri Sagesson
<Dimitri stood from the bed, just staring at Daloki everynow and then. He wanted to say something smart allecky, but didn’t. He glanced towards Gil and made a gag gesture, then looked toward the bird>
zXz Storyteller zXz
<Nina comes across sheafs and sheafs of papers and parchment, old musty books, containers filled with alchemical substances, potions, and glass beakers>
zXz Storyteller zXz
<some boxes are filled with glittering jewelry>
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
::glances over at the bird.. then to the mural… staring longer and longer::
Dimitri Sagesson
<Thinks about grabbing a ring from the jewelry for Bay, then changes his mind and simply looked around a bit more, underneath the bed>
Daloki
<her mouth opens and closes with no sound – she’s absolutely crimson, and to cover it, she turns and pulls the pillows off the bed in case there’s anything under them>
Sasuke Firemist
*She gets off the bed and goes over to the bird’s cage and stares at it before opening a window and grabbing the cage. She the opens it to free the bird*
Nina Noir
-she picked out some of the sheaf of papers, then the books tracing her finger over the letters- we came here for a diary, right?
Sasuke Firemist
Fly away, little birdy….
Rah
*yawns*
Daloki
Right.
Gilgahar
* Gets off the bed *
Nina Noir
-A bit of bloody parchment catches her eye. Scrawled on it in handwritten notes are the words that she reads outloud “The twins are going to be born tonight! I musn’t listen to the voice… the face in the mirror is telling me things I shouldn’t listen to” -then it vanished as if it was never even there-
zXz Storyteller zXz
<upon closer inspection, the bird is not alive. It is a skeleton, perhaps the skeleton of a phoenix, the slender tubes of its feathers still clinging to the boney skeleton. Dead eyes look out at you, the bony beak gnashing at the air as it chirrups out another call>
Daloki
<she glances at the desk but is leery of it after the way she felt in the office-like room. But when she hears Nina, she glances sharply at Rae>
Sasuke Firemist
*She stares at the birdy skeleton after realizing it’s just a dead birdy before closing the cage and putting it back. She couldn’t help but to stare at it. Probably a kitty thing*
zXz Devlin Bester zXz
That’s it
Dragana
left the chat room
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
::moves closer to the mural splashed across the wall, looking up and up and up at it… taking in all the.. familar lines..::
Daloki
Yes – that’s it.
Daloki
Don’t read any more out loud.
Nina Noir
-she froze in her place, her eyes gazed Dal and then followed Rae, she wasn’t sure what was that-
Dimitri Sagesson
<Dimitri didn’t seem to find anything under the bed, but with Nina’s words, he looks towards her>
Sasuke Firemist
Tweet, tweet. Pretty birdy…. *She talks to herself softly*
Daloki
afk
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
i want to hear them out loud..
Nina Noir
-she looked to the papers again but non of them resembled the one she held a second before as it turned into dust like if she had hallucinated it all-
zXz Storyteller zXz
<the undead bird goes mad in the cage, flying around furiously>
Dimitri Sagesson
We have to go. <Dimitri spoke up> We have what we came for.
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
::gently… so gently… runs her fingers along the wall, the bumps of paint.. the savage swirls..::
Sasuke Firemist
*She flinches and stumbles back with widen eyes. Thinks she offended the birdy* Do you want out?
zXz Storyteller zXz
<it keeps going crazy>
Sasuke Firemist
Once you calm down, I’ll open up the cage. Deal?
zXz Storyteller zXz
<the bird goes still. Its head turns upside down>
Gilgahar
Sasuke… leave that thing alone.
Sasuke Firemist
Thank you. *She reaches for the cage and opens it* Why not? It’s a pretty bird!
zXz Storyteller zXz
<as soon as the cage door is opened the bird bolts out of it like lightning, sharp boney talons striking at Sasuke’s deliciously wide, vulnerable eyes>
Sasuke Firemist
*Then she falls out as the talons strikes out* Evil pretty birdy!
Rah
*he shoots the bird in the face with a persise shot*
Sasuke Firemist
out-back*
Nina Noir
-she looked at the bird wide eyed- Sassy you alright?
zXz Storyteller zXz
<the bird blasts apart in a shower of boney bits, turns to ash…and reforms on the floor, taking flight once more>
zXz Storyteller zXz
<the transformation happens in seconds>
Sasuke Firemist
*She frowns* Yes but I wish I’ve let it outside…..
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
STOP FIGHTING THE DAMN BIRD
Sasuke Firemist
THE BIRDY STARTED IT!
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
you weren’t supposed to open the cage
Sasuke Firemist
*Sounds like a child blaming their siblings*
Dimitri Sagesson
Its like Raelin… They keep comming back for more. <Dimitri grins, looking around>
Sasuke Firemist
But it shoulda have a warning on the cage!
Gilgahar
It did it was in a cage.
Nina Noir
what now!
Sasuke Firemist
…..
Dimitri Sagesson
.
zXz Storyteller zXz
<the bird flies around the room insanely. Tied to its leg is a small black vial>
Sasuke Firemist
And no one told me.
Daloki
<she goes to where Nina was and starts looking through the rest of the container the first scrap of parchment was in>
zXz Storyteller zXz
<it goes whirling around, and then flies directly into the mural>
Dimitri Sagesson
<Dimitri forced a shadow whip to writhe through the air towards the vial, attempting to pull it to him>
Sasuke Firemist
Poor birdy though.
zXz Devlin Bester zXz
Come Here Woman – to Sassy –
zXz Storyteller zXz
<the mural…writhes…and the bird is absorbed. It has become part of the painting. But that’s not possible…that bird must have been in there all along>
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
::furrows her brow.. confused… then refocuses her stare on the mural:: good birdy
Sasuke Firemist
*Has a feeling she’s going to get a lecture so gets up and walks over to Devlin*
zXz Storyteller zXz
<if you look back at the corner, the cage door is closed once more. An undead bird sits on a perch, its head upside down, eyeing you suspiciously. The bird is still in the painting. The bird is still in the cage.>
Daloki
<she sifts through the container carefully, examining each book, each scrap of paper, everything, with care>
zXz Devlin Bester zXz
– Waggles his finger at her for a few moments giving her the what for about missions and cats curiosity –
zXz Storyteller zXz
<Daloki finds a bunch of volumes on the Outer Planes, the Inner Planes, the Under Planes, and every other Plane you can imagine. She finds textbooks, notes written in ancient abyssal…but no diary>
Nina Noir
-she blinked with her jaw dropped and moved some steps closer to the wall where the bird disappeared, she furrowed the paintings on the wall with her eyes, then looked back to the cage where another bird appeared out of nowhere-
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
::runs her fingers all of the mural.. there’s gotta be something, if the bird can get through…::
Sasuke Firemist
*When the lecture was over, she asks Devlin if she’s going to legitmentally remember this lecture in any future missions*
Daloki
<she finds one about Amelia Earhart’s plane and growls> Bitch.
Nina Noir
-she lift her hand and hearing Rae’s walls pressed her palm over the bird that was absorbed-
zXz Devlin Bester zXz
– Sighs- No but I needed to get that off my chest.
Nina Noir
*words
Sasuke Firemist
*She snickers* I can try to remember if it’ll make ya feel better? *She grins*
Daloki
<she pockets all the books, including that one, and goes onto the next – place to look>
zXz Storyteller zXz
<the mural feels normal, raised up like a good quality oil painting will do, thick and heavy, textured>
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
THE KEY, WE NEED THE KEY ::bouncing as she finds a tiny, tiny hole in a beautiful demon’s mouth, the demon writhing in orgasm in the middle of a battle::
Dimitri Sagesson
Look for a black vial?
Dimitri Sagesson
I seen one on the birds foot.
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
no no no no… it’s..
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
it’s not in here
Daloki
<she turns to look at Rae>
Nina Noir
-her fingers traced the painting the textures, her eyes caught the black vial that was drowned on the birds leg, rapidly she looked back to see if the other had a same black vial on it’s leg too-
Gilgahar
What kind of key?
Daloki
<then continues her painstaking search while everybody else is standing around looking at some graffiti on the wall>
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
::a pounding headache seeps into her brain.. pulsing savagely… images… a small marble.. obsidian with crimson veins… daddy’s fingers making the “shh” sign against his lips while putting it inside a book… so many books…:: it’s.. insidea book?
Dimitri Sagesson
<Searches>
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
lots of books..
Daloki
<looks at Gil>
Rah
*searches through one book after another*
zXz Storyteller zXz
<Rah finds an entire journal of how to copulate with demons>
Dimitri Sagesson
<Searches through… books>
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
it’s in the library..
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
anyone seen a library?
zXz Storyteller zXz
<Dimitri finds a tome depicting graphic images of human beings and cats being ripped in half and sewn back together>
Daloki
<sourly> The one full of cockroaches? Yeah.
Daloki
And went through every damn book in it.
Dimitri Sagesson
NEKOs!! <Dimitri chuckles>
zXz Devlin Bester zXz
I didn’t. Did you – looks at Sassy –
Nina Noir
-Nina shook her head at Rae’s words- we have to go back to the corridor?
Daloki
(ROFL Dimitri)
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
no.. that’s not the library.. that’s a trap. we had to hide the library…
Sasuke Firemist
Nah. I was too busy being attacked by pocky and the supposed naked men, Devlin.
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
::glances around the room for something… anything::
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
there’s a way… to it
Daloki
<keeps looking through bins or whatever>
zXz Storyteller zXz
<There’s a door on one wall>
Aaun’or Serpentine
kndnn;icn4qhctm834uct04jmgc,40xjt85jnv98jt’sdi,cfjzdjt895u645t[468uy[3486v,[gks
zXz Storyteller zXz
<Daloki finds a set of torturing devices, some still stained with old blood>
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
::runs towards the door, excited.. feverishly so::
Aaun’or Serpentine
(..Sorry… Weird failure…)
Nina Noir
-she was staring at Rae at the instant she started to excitedly dart somewhere, then she saw the door as well, not as excited she rush to follow her closer-
zXz Storyteller zXz
<the door opens onto the balcony of the foyer, which wraps around and has doors on either side, and then a set of double doors at the top of the staircase, which now seems perfectly normal>
Gilgahar
<afk again>
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
::opens the double doors?::
Dimitri Sagesson
<follows Rae>
zXz Storyteller zXz
<they open up to….a broomcloset. A very large broomcloset>
Aaun’or Serpentine
left the chat room
Daloki
<Dal is feeling a vast irritation by now. She gets up slowly and follows the others, growling under her breath> Tsaggothua fhtagn. Ithaqua fhtagn. Mnomquah nafl’fhtagn. Mnomquah sll’ha vulgtm.
zXz Devlin Bester zXz
– Follows Rae also –
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
::disbelief covers her face… growling.. it’s wrong, this isn’t what’s behind here… mindlessly, she starts picking things up and just.. throwing them, mops, sticks.. brooms.. everything::
Nina Noir
-she walked the other way and tried to open up one of the other doors-
Sasuke Firemist
*Sticks next to Devlin’s side so that she could behave before her curiousity tries to kill her again*
zXz Storyteller zXz
<a false wall slides open as Raelin rattles around>
zXz Storyteller zXz
<Nina’s door is locked, but she can hear a wet breathing behind it>
Nina Noir
-figures that everyone behind Rae at the moment got a mop smack-
Daloki
<stands outside the “broom closet” folding her arms looking very annoyed>
Gilgahar
* Scowls at Daloki * What the Heaves is wrong with you.
Gilgahar
Heavens*
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
::mopsmacks gil::
zXz Storyteller zXz
<the false wall opens up to a massive library, wall to wall with books and volumes of literature, hand written and typebound>
Dimitri Sagesson
<Dimitri walks to the wall that Raelin had found… Listening>
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
HAH… this is what it is.. the key’s in here to get into the right room.. the room has it
Daloki
I– how did Farzik come to be an Abyssal Lord?
Nina Noir
-lets go… she gripped her shirt, all colors drowning down her face till her skin was no other than a translucent frail sheet, obviously she schoot back holding her breath-
Gilgahar
Ack….. Watch it..
Daloki
Jesus, Mary and Joseph … look at all those books…
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
::runs into the library.. the huge, massive library…::
Daloki
<runs after Rae>
Nina Noir
-hates breathing thingies behind close doors, is like a childhood nightmare-
zXz Storyteller zXz
<the room starts to look a little funny. The books start to look a little green, leathery maybe>
zXz Storyteller zXz
<a little bit of mist steams out from underneath Nina’s door>
zXz Devlin Bester zXz
Wow this is more books than your leech has Daloki.
Dimitri Sagesson
<Dimitri follows after the women and runs towards the books, searching as fast as he can>
zXz Storyteller zXz
<as you start grabbing books…they become slippery. Suddenly the shelves are moving, writhing. The books grind against one another, and then start LEAPING off the shelves>
Daloki
<Dal isn’t looking for a key – she’s looking at book titles. She may never get to this library again, and it has to be filled with knowledge>
Nina Noir
KYYYAAAHHH!! -darts behind the others wide eyed and jumping on her feet almost, once she stepped in the library she was chilled and lady looking, whistling and shifting her eyes around iddly with hands in her pockets-
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
::runs away from a book about shellfish diseases::
zXz Storyteller zXz
<a great croaking fills the air… echoing off the rows upon rows of shelves, becoming deafening. The square books take on their own lives…bounding up into the air, doing everything they can to slip out of your grasp. The books have become frogs. All of them, rapidly, like some sort of plague infested them>
Gilgahar
* Gets beaned by a book on Headaches *
Nina Noir
AH MAN!!! -grabs a groom and starts smacking flying books around like in a baseball match-
zXz Storyteller zXz
<some books, dictionaries and periodicals, become toads, their horns pricking into you as they go flying into the air>
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
(( LMAO gil ))
Daloki
Nooooo! NOOOOOO! Tsathoggua no!
zXz Devlin Bester zXz
– Smashes at Toads and Frogs with a mop –
zXz Storyteller zXz
<the toads are too numerous to count, leaping across shelves, leaping on you, leaping on one another. They start to cover the floorspace, croaking and flicking their sticky tongues out into the air>
Nina Noir
-stomps on frogs, jumps and falls with squashy squishy sounds and splatters, gets balistic for a moment still swinging the broom around-
Sora Kurosu
enter the chat room
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
::starts as many on fire as possible::
zXz Storyteller zXz
<pink guts go splattering outward, ropes of intestines getting stuck to the bottoms of shoes, wrapping around the handles of mops and clinging wetly, along with bits of green flesh>
zXz Storyteller zXz
<as they catch on fire they explode with great resounding POPS, bursting off into the air like popcorn on a hot griddle>
Sasuke Firemist
*She scowls at the insides and flesh hitting her and she burns them away*
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
eww
Nina Noir
-curls down and starts chewing off guts, intestines, gizzards, snarling like a puppy with rabies-
Sora Kurosu
left the chat room
Sasuke Firemist
(afk, something weird happened)
Daloki
Dyrfinna! She said – “Smash the frogs”!
zXz Storyteller zXz
<the frogs, keepers of knowledge, literature made flesh… parts of a library large enough to rival the anceint Library of Alexandria, composed of universes worth of information…are splattered into masses of guts and blood, the life and the words crushed out of them>
Daloki
<it is breaking her heart but she begins grabbing frogs and smashing them against the floor>
Gilgahar
I could swear this is almost Djinn magic.
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
::keeps exploding them.. because the sound they ake is just awesome::
zXz Storyteller zXz
<bodies go limp and burst open like overripe kiwis between Daloki’s fingertips>
Nina Noir
-is chewing on their guts aparently-
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
could be because dad IS DJINN!
Daloki
Can’t we turn them back into books? <her face pleading>
zXz Storyteller zXz
<Nina’s teeth grind against something hard, something more solid than frog bone>
Daloki
Or save them? Silvester could turn them back into books! <
Nina Noir
-twitches……….. stops chewing and twirls her tongue around it, spitting it on her palm to see what was that about-
Sasuke Firemist
*Since they
Sasuke Firemist
(ack)
Nina Noir
-sucks her lips in her mouth impressed-
Gilgahar
* Grabs a Frog and licks it *
zXz Storyteller zXz
<lodged in a small intestine, the object appears to be a platinum phallus>
zXz Storyteller zXz
<it glimmers in Nina’s palm>
Sasuke Firemist
*Since they’re distorying frogs. Sasuke leaps on each frog and squishes them, she does this to each frog as she hops around* Hop, hop, hop!
zXz Storyteller zXz
<the red sauce on the frog’s back has a pleasant effect on Gil’s senses…>
Daloki
<smashes another frog with tears in her eyes at the waste>
zXz Storyteller zXz
<frogs burst beneath Sasuke’s feet like mud puddles exploding under a child’s boot in a rain storm>
Nina Noir
-has no idea what a platinum phallus is, but closing her hand around it she lift it up to see that shinning thing closer and screamed- I think I found something?
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
::races by nina:: YAY YOU FOUND IT ::zooms away from a frog::
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
::runs by again:: YEP, THAT’S IT
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
::leaps over nina’s head::
Gilgahar
* Starts hearing sitar music and the colors it plays… Daloki looking like a Succubus *
Daloki
<immediately she starts shoving frogs in her pocket>
Sasuke Firemist
*She giggles as she hops around on each frog like a rain puddle. She surely feels like she’s three right now. All she wishes is that she was dressed like a little kid*
Sasuke Firemist
*For a rainy day of course*
Nina Noir
-grabs her head and curls down at the leap, closing her eyes before standing in a flash to twirl on her feet and follow-
zXz Devlin Bester zXz
– Follows Rae – Come on.
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
COME ON, NINA FOOUNNNND IT
Daloki
<2-5-8-24 … frog after frog, it might be something vital, something miraculous, or just a good read>
Sasuke Firemist
*She hops on frogs over to Devlin to follow the others*
Daloki
<she ignores Rae and keeps collecting frogbooks>
Sasuke Firemist
*Sassy had just distoryed all the twlight books in one leap*
Gilgahar
* Follows the pretty colours coming from the bird with the flames for hair *
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
we’re gunna leave you BEHIND dal
Nina Noir
-snickers at the twilight distruction, but did read all of them, and enjoyed the bathroom moments they gave her-
Nina Noir
-also bes following eagerly-
Daloki
GO AHEAD!
Rah
left the chat room
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
FINE
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
::races towards the bedroom::
Daloki
frog frog frog frog frog frog frog frog frog frog frog frog frog frog frog frog frog frog frog frog frog frog frog frog frog frog frog frog frog frog frog frog frog frog frog frog frog frog frog frog frog frog frog frog frog frog frog frog frog frog frog frog frog frog frog frog frog frog frog frog frog frog
Nina Noir
hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe
Nina Noir
-wipes off a tear from the corner of her eye-
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
::goes through the door and tells nina where to put the key::
Gilgahar
*Has metabolized most of the toxins now and is coming back to himself.*
zXz Storyteller zXz
<the mural awaits, the orgasm faced demon wide mouthed and ready…>
Nina Noir
-puts the key where she is told and turns it around-
Nina Noir
-pluck-
Nina Noir
-open-
zXz Storyteller zXz
<there is a soft, satisfying sound>
Daloki
frog frog frog frog frog frog frog frog frog frog frog frog frog frog frog frog frog frog frog frog frog frog frog frog frog frog frog frog frog frog frog frog frog frog frog frog frog frog frog frog frog frog
zXz Storyteller zXz
<the mural dissolves into fragments of illusion>
Nina Noir
-has a satisfaction thing going on around there-
Narrator
::the sound has words… they are not heard… but they call::
Sasuke Firemist
*She listens closely to the sound and she’s silent. Very silent*
Gilgahar
* Listens *
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
::scowls::
zXz Devlin Bester zXz
– Listens as well –
zXz Storyteller zXz
<a small room lies beyond. It appears to be some sort of altar chamber, a shrine dedicated to something. A large statue dominates the room – it looks like a large feline creature with a long sharp tail, a twisted humanoid full of evil beyond recognition>
Daloki
<she hears … a call … it stops her … she turns and leaves the library, walking back to the bedroom>
Nina Noir
-her eyes grow wider and wider like an acid fest, in which you hear colors and read sounds-
Sasuke Firemist
*She moves closer to Devlin and frowns at the humaniod*
Daloki
<looks at the statue> Probably one of the Tsurus.
zXz Devlin Bester zXz
That’s…..
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
::feels like she’s going to puke suddenly.. putting a hand over her stomach::
Nina Noir
you think?
Nina Noir
-observes with a little edge of disbelief-
zXz Storyteller zXz
<offerings are spread across the altar. The smell of incense seems to have seeped into the walls, filling this little chamber with the stench of it even after time spent long dormant>
zXz Storyteller zXz
<There is a soft light coming from behind the left foot of the statue>
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
::glances at the light.. she knows what that thing is.. exactly what it is::
Gilgahar
*Looks his mouth wide in disbelief. *
Daloki
This little light of mine, I’m gonna let it shine, this little light of mine, I’m gonna let it shine. <walks toward it>
Nina Noir
-with her nose stuffed up with the incense odor and her senses playing tricks in her mind still she got that glimpse of light coming from the statue foot, she walked haltingly behind Dal-
Nina Noir
-almost pouting cause didn’t wanted any more cuts-
Sasuke Firemist
*Sassy watches everyone’s reaction, she can’t really react because she doesn’t know who this being is but she has an idea it’s a very bad being*
Daloki
<crouches behind the statue’s left foot>
zXz Storyteller zXz
<there is something extremely familiar about this statue>
zXz Storyteller zXz
<to everyone, even if they cannot directly identify it>
Nina Noir
-is not recognizing it thou, is trying hard, but….. other than sassy, she has no idea-
Sasuke Firemist
*Then she takes a closer look and nods to herself as she scowls*
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
what the fuck did you get into.. da-farzik…
Nina Noir
-narrows eyes and looks intently to the pointy tail, LEERS at it-
Daloki
Maybe he got into this statue.
Daloki
Farzy, you in there?
zXz Storyteller zXz
<the tail snaps open like the mouth of a venus fly trap, a sharp barbed point hidden inside. It makes no further movement, the stone statue holding still. Maybe it was always like that…>
Daloki
<raps on the statue’s ass>
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
::hopes the statue poots on dal::
zXz Storyteller zXz
<the light behind the foot is a pale blue, coming from a small crevice>
Gilgahar
( oocly was thinking that )
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
::moves around with dal to look at the light::
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
::oocly highfives gil::
Nina Noir
I hate you….. you know… I hate you…. -she hissed through clenched teeth to the tail, taking steps back slowly, slooowwwlllyyyy, while her eyes gazed to the side to choose which way to roll first-
Daloki
<slips her fingers into the crevice>
zXz Storyteller zXz
<Daloki touches the edge of….something hard…>
Nina Noir
-cries, really cries, needs to cry…….. ish almost begging for no more cuts and stabs-
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
::starts and screams too…::
zXz Devlin Bester zXz
Ah Daloki use lube at least.
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
warming lube works best..
Daloki
<is SO glad she has sounds turned off>
Nina Noir
-ish glad of that too, can’t stand the multiverse sounds-
Daloki
<she works her fingers deeper into the crevice>
zXz Storyteller zXz
<it feels like a book>
Nina Noir
I hate my humanity right now -sniffles-
Daloki
It’s either a book or a mousetrap…
Sasuke Firemist
Or both…. *Adds to Dal’s options*
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
mousetrap, you know how they like asses
Daloki
<starts sliding her fingers backward along the surface to inch it outward>
Gilgahar
( No wonder he is mean )
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
(( LMAO ))
zXz Storyteller zXz
<slowly, ever so slowly, the book is worked out of the crevice>
Nina Noir
-wouldn’t be surprised if the thing starts to moan or something-
zXz Devlin Bester zXz
(ROFL)
Sasuke Firemist
(*has to giggle on this one*)
Daloki
<mutters> This better be it <and doesn’t get the joke … is humor-challenged>
Sasuke Firemist
*Wonders if Dal needs the talk to understand it*
zXz Storyteller zXz
<the entire front cover seems to be made of a pane of plastic, or glass. There is a glowing blue square lit up. There are multiple colored squares all across the front cover, like a rubix cube gone flat. There appears to be some sort of glowing seal locked around the pages>
Daloki
There we go. Hidden book.
zXz Scarab zXz
enter the chat room
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
wonder what’s in there
Daloki
<straightens up holding the book, trying – I’m sure without success – to open it>
zXz Scarab zXz
<The walls begin to crawl, to ripple. Something is moving underneath the wallpaper. Moving underneath the paint. A scuffling sound, a soft, low scuff, starts to fill the air>
zXz Storyteller zXz
<the book is indeed stuck closed>
Daloki
<Dal’s skin crawls and she hastily jams the book into her pocket>
zXz Scarab zXz
<The walls are abruptly alive with motion. The wallpaper and the paint starts to dissolve. No, to be eaten away>
zXz Devlin Bester zXz
– Ears perk up and looks at the walls –
Sasuke Firemist
*She looks at the crawling paint and her hand tries to search for Devlin’s. She hates the sound and was also hating of what may soon come right now. She bites her lower lip*
Daloki
Shit shit shit shit… I know that energy, I know it… We gotta get out of here…
zXz Scarab zXz
<A harsh voice pierces through the air, a hundred little voices all speaking together> You bring them HERE, brother? Here, of all places? HOW DARE YOU? These infidels, into father’s sanctuary? <Scarabs, hundreds of them, seethe across the walls in a black tidal wave>
zXz Devlin Bester zXz
– Grabs Sassy’s hand –
Sasuke Firemist
*She winces and doesn’t dare grips tighter due to her claws. She bites her lower lip at it*
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
time to leave…
zXz Scarab zXz
<The air suddenly buzzes with life and the black insects launch off the walls, landing on Daloki, on Raelin, on Nina. At least one lands on everyone, hard chitinous barbed feet sticking into tender flesh and gripping clothing>
Daloki
SHIT! <she bolts for the exit>
zXz Devlin Bester zXz
This isn’t Father’s…. this place was never meant for Father.
zXz Scarab zXz
<They become a cloud, a miasma, thick as mosquitoes in the middle of a swamp in the summer>
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
::races after daloki, flames enveloping her body as the little things land on her, whimpering as she digs at them::
zXz Scarab zXz
Traitor! Traitor! <The voices scream in unison>
Nina Noir
-is sighing right now, sighs is all that her lungs are letting loose, she was like stuck to the ground in which she was standing, tired eyes looked around iddly almost, she started slapping bugs over her skin squealing again, getting lively again, running around like a kid-
Gilgahar
* Bolts out also *
zXz Scarab zXz
<The horde of scarabs begin to try and tunnel under your skin, using sharp tusks to bore into the flesh>
Sasuke Firemist
*Her eyes widens at the bug that landed on her shoulder and it quickly burn. Any bug around her gets burned. She presses herself against Devlin until it’s time to run*
zXz Storyteller zXz
<you all burst into the foyer, on the balcony, after running frantically from the library>
zXz Scarab zXz
<The cloud of scarabs pours out of the library door en mass, a plague of insects buzzing and chirping, like a single entity>
Daloki
<she can barely see where she’s going, the scarabs are so thick, she keeps throwing them off her face>
zXz Devlin Bester zXz
You will learn brother… all of you will learn – Rushing out morphing into the Chimera –
Nina Noir
-thank goodness her blood serves for something, intoxicating, hallucinogenic, poisoning the crabs that try to dig further… with luck she wont get at least eaten so easily-
Sasuke Firemist
*She runs out with Devlin as fast as she can*
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
::starts towards the stairs, screaming as a few worm under her flesh, digging at her skin to get them out with sharp claws and fling them away::
Daloki
I’M YOUR MOTHER LEAVE US ALONE!
zXz Scarab zXz
<Some scarabs begin to fall off of Nina, distracted by what they were looking for. Others nearby seem affected as well, as if a portion of the swarm were affected. It seems to ripple outward, growing less strong the farther away it gets>
zXz Scarab zXz
Mother… is such a delicious…word…..
zXz Scarab zXz
Feed me, mother…. feed me…
Nina Noir
-stunned she covered her ears at the sheer chirping sounds, screaming, bouncing on her feet, shaking off, twitching-
Gilgahar
* The Iron Flesh is slowing them down giving him time to shake them off as he runs *
zXz Storyteller zXz
<the only way out is over the balcony edge, who knows how far down the ground is, or down the staircase>
Nina Noir
hurts! everything in here HURTS GWAD DAMMIT!
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
::jumps the balcony::
Daloki
<she starts pelting down the staircase, covered in the things>
Nina Noir
-runs down the staircase, doesn’t want to die already in a free fall-
zXz Scarab zXz
<The walls all over the house seem to come alive, boiling with more scarabs. The sound of their wings becomes deafening, filling the whole house>
zXz Storyteller zXz
<for some strange reason it seems normal, the vaulting has a reasonable distance to the ground, the stairs stay stairs… and then you are stumbling outside>
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
::races outside gratefully::
zXz Scarab zXz
<A roar escapes the house and all the scarabs begin to pour out of the front door>
Sasuke Firemist
*She dashes outside and she glances around as she runs*
zXz Devlin Bester zXz
Move Move Move – He Growls-
Nina Noir
-darts outside frantically, with the waves of scarabs pouring behind them-
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
::runs runs runs runs runs runs runs::
Daloki
<is screaming in pain as the scarabs dig into her flesh – it’s took late to change her Leon suit, they’re already under her clothing, eating at her>
Daloki
too* late
Nina Noir
-ish making lotsa scarabs high-
Nina Noir
-wonders if they are tripping good-
zXz Scarab zXz
<The scarabs seem more and more affected as they take bites out of Nina, and they begin to avoid her, but the swarm does seem worse for wear>
zXz Storyteller zXz
<the ground suddenly opens up and disappears, turning into a rapidly spinning vortex, a wyrmhole, if you will>
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
WHEEEEEEEEE ::while.. you know, squealing in utter agony::
zXz Storyteller zXz
<everyone is sucked in, and deposited in a heap in the tavern proper, with no explanation, and only the sound of buzzing scarabs in their ears to comfort them>
Gilgahar
* Is running and whoops *
Daloki
<still covered in bugs?>
zXz Scarab zXz
<The scarabs retreat, returning to the swarm>
Nina Noir
-is greatful that is not being bit anymore, but is bleeding out anway, blood dripping from her frame, huffs coming out in wind gashes, has a bug suit-
zXz Devlin Bester zXz
– Falls in human form puking out Scarabs –
Nina Noir
-they have a scarab suits aparently-
zXz Scarab zXz
You will pay for this, Brother…
Nina Noir
-lifts a middle finger up to the scarabs-
zXz Devlin Bester zXz
Fuck you too Brother.
zXz Storyteller zXz
<the wyrmhole slams shut>
Daloki
<bleeds>
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
now that’s just incest
zXz Storyteller zXz
(( Apologies for running so late, everyone. ))
Daloki
<it’s Devlin’s fault not yours>
Nina Noir
-pokes dal wondering if she is still alive-
zXz Scarab zXz
left the chat room
Sasuke Firemist
*Gets sucked in and she shakes her head adn her ears are twitching around before looking at Devlin. She’s covered in blood, her clothes are ripped and she sighs* (bah! it was fun)
Daloki
<claps her bloody hands for Narrator and Storyteller>
Nina Noir
(I thought i was going to die in this one)
zXz Devlin Bester zXz
( Claps for the DMs and takes the blame for everything that went wrong. <G>)
Narrator
( I would just like to say that I was impressed by everyone’s performance tonight. I think we all brought our A games, and we all deserve a round of applause. )
Nina Noir
-claps claps claps claps claps claps and bounces like a healthy thing-
Sasuke Firemist
(*tosses roses at the DM’s*)
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
::loves all the dms and people’s::
Daloki
<tosses cockroaches at the DMs since she has a pocketful, but keeps the frogs>
Gilgahar
( Claps also and throws the DMs Raw Meat )
Nina Noir
-floods them with crap… rubs some crap on them… makes them as stincky as them-
zXz Storyteller zXz
<gnaws the meat and returns to the dank pit until master calls for more stories>
Daloki
<but only a few cockroaches because they’re such delicacies>
Nina Noir
-bes happy cause it was awesome-
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
::bizounces to the other chat::

1 Comment
  1. Crystal J. La'mort 10 years ago

    Welcome to Rolepages!

Leave a reply

416 Views
© RolePages / PebbleArt Inc. 2009 - 2019

Log in with your credentials

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar