Post a Story

The Heroes Are Lab Rats – A Tale of the Director – Part 1

1 Star2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (No Ratings Yet)
Loading...

Narrator
The ship is a disgusting vessel, the floor is coated in a thick layer of waste, the walls are dripping with feces and globs of decaying matter drop periodically from the ceiling onto your heads. There are controls near the front but they are also similarly buried beneath the foul liquid mess.

Aga’zisk
I really think I should make it prestine.. And Clean..

Narrator
The stench is nearly unbearable, a cloud of noxious fumes hanging heavy in the air.

Nora Giovanni
*Shudders as something drops on her hair and swipes it off shuddering*

Nora Giovanni
*eats one shuddering*

Augustus Giovanni
–brb–

Narrator
A glob of fecal matter splatters onto Aga’s head.

Sasuke Firemist
*She and Renji can’t breathe and so doesn’t notice the smell but they can infere that it’s disgusting and the two gags and Renji goes into her jacket and into the hidden pocket* This is gross!

Aga’zisk
-Immdiatly calcfies all the fecal matter on his body.. Cleans himself off and then goes about cleaning up the inside of the ship, so it’s not disgusting..-

Laryka Dior-Fionnbharr
enter the chat room

Aly (13) -Hellsing-
*feels it hit her hair and lets out a disgusted squeek* Ugh! *she covers her nose and mouth at the scent after wiping off whatever was on her head, she pulled her hoddie over her head returning to covering her mouth and nose*

Laryka Dior-Fionnbharr
(*sniffles as I was just shoo’d from a different chat room that I accidentally entered*)

Nina Noir
enter the chat room

Augustus Giovanni
-Augustus didn’t need to breath, so was able to enter the ship without smelling the fetid odor of the ship. He moved on towards Daloki, closely rounding the fecal mattered floors. If it was possible, he moved to the section of the ship that Aga’zisk had cleared off-

Daloki
enter the chat room

Narrator
The foul waste blasted ship suddenly springs to life, dials glowing from beneath the filth, sounds of motors roaring and spluttering to life. Waste spews in a thin cloud from the life support vents, and the entire vessel begins to tremble violently.

Augustus Giovanni
–Goes afk–

Aga’zisk
Ohh… God..

Laryka Dior-Fionnbharr
Really?

Nora Giovanni
What did you do..

Aga’zisk
Turned it on..?

Aly (13) -Hellsing-
*has her hoodie pulled tightly about her head, her eyes widen as she looks around* whats going on??

Daloki
<her clothing ripples to cover her completely from hair to toes, with a rebreather over her nose and mouth>

Aga’zisk
-His clothing changes into a full blown Hazmat suit.-

Sasuke Firemist
That sounds pleasing.

Narrator
The ramp retracts, the bay door slams shut, and before anyone has a chance to second guess their decision, the shivering, trembling, rickety waste filled vessel shoots into the air.

Laryka Dior-Fionnbharr
*Found a jar of carmex in her satchel of many pockets, uses it like many folk that work in morgues…but it doesn’t really help much as her nostrils are assualted by the fetid stench of the ship.*

Nyx
enter the chat room

Aly (13) -Hellsing-
*she turns to the frount of the ship* … *she glances at Aga and Dal* luckies… *she squeels almost losing her balance as the ship takes off*

Aga’zisk
Hey Dal.. Thanks for the Leon suit all that time ago..

Narrator
A dirty, torn, brown blighted screen descends, and you can see your rapid ascent, through the Hell’s, the ship seeming to know exactly where to fly, flowing through green clouds of noxious toxins and great swarms of evil winged beasts, making its way through crust and core and then up through the chasm and back into the empty darkness of the skies above reality itself.

Nora Giovanni
*she blinks and hangs onto whatever isnt covered in shit*

Nyx
left the chat room

Nyx
enter the chat room

Aly (13) -Hellsing-
*her eyes widen as she stares at the screen*

Sasuke Firemist
*She quickly finds something to hold on and she too nearly falls and she gets herself into a fire like bubble to protect herself from the shit, her boots that has shit on it now doesn’t because it burned off*

Narrator
And then you are in space… and yet it seems emptier now. There are fewer points of starry light spotting the night, fewer features and colors, looking out upon the screen you see a great darkness, an empty black largely devoid of change or contrast, the work of the chaos Wyrm’s destructive forces. The end result of the apocalyptic wars.

Aga’zisk
Oh god.. No.

Daloki
<softly> And here is the best part… you have a head start…

Daloki
If you are among the very young that fart.

Narrator
The ship moves but you can barely tell, there are only a few sparse points of sparkling reference out upon the emptiness of space.

Nora Giovanni
*she stars sadly*

Daloki
I don’t get it.

Aly (13) -Hellsing-
*is confused, turning to Aga* What is that? *she questioned, then turned to Dal in question as well*

Nora Giovanni
*Stares

Aga’zisk
What don’t you get?

Laryka Dior-Fionnbharr
*Shrugs*…Dun know Daloki, sounds like a juvenile poem, could be ’bout beans for all we know.

Daloki
<she realizes, then, that with the crises on board the Dragonfly the other night, she’d had no time to really look out into space>

Daloki
Nothing.

Daloki
<again she sings softly, to the tune of “Young at Heart”> Fairy tales can come true, if you’re smothered in glue, and you’re young and fart…

Narrator
You are traveling for about an hour. As aAa works to clean, the life support vents continue to spew specking bursts of brown fecal clouds out across the ship, marring any of his efforts almost as soon as he makes them. The air is foul and hard to breathe, the floor is sticky and clingy and wet and the ship seems smaller from the inside than it did from without. And through it all you see the screen, the great empty darkness of the end of everything staring back at you with an accusing eye.

Aga’zisk
-Aga finally gives up and sits down next to Dal.- Dal.. We shouldn’t be fighting, Should we?

Narrator
After that time the ship halts, though you can barely tell, and the voice of the enormous stripper gram lady comes over the loudspeaker. “You have reached your destination cuties, think of me while your being all buff and heroic.”

Sasuke Firemist
*She was safe with Renji in her protective bubble and she looks out the clearest window to see the space outside and she shakes her head at the voice*

Daloki
We just have to wait. Dis probably can’t create a clean ship… <takes a deep breath> Don’t let me do anything stupid, Rom. What was it Dyrfinna said? “Peel the skin and … ” something.

Nora Giovanni
*she just staresout the window*

Nora Giovanni
drink the something..

Nora Giovanni
*to dal*

Nora Giovanni
Drink the life?

Narrator
The screen shows a dark emptiness all around you. The windows reveal the same thing. There is nothing here.

Daloki
Yeah … I think that was it.

Sasuke Firemist
*Renji pokes his head from the jacket and frowns* It’s so empty, Sassy.

Aga’zisk
I wont Dal, as long as you try to do the same for me.

Laryka Dior-Fionnbharr
eh…o’ tad bit foreboding…*She reports while looking out the windows.*

Sasuke Firemist
Sassy: I know, Renji. *She frowns*

Daloki
I guess we just gotta hope there’s air out there because if there isn’t … explosive decompression is the next step.

Aly (13) -Hellsing-
*she goes to ask a question but shuts her mouth, thining she will soon figure out, she walks to Sassy’s side Then looking up at the voice before looking back to Sassy* Whats with all the darkness, Are we in a black hole? *the teen asks, being young she is kept out of most convorsation the adults here had*

Narrator
Then you see something enormous, and unidentified appear on the screen.

Narrator
The windows on the right half of the ship are blocked out by a flowing white cloth.

Daloki
You got it, Rom… <frowning at the screen and the windows>

Sasuke Firemist
Sassy: It’s the hells, do you want to come into the anti-shit bubble?

Narrator
You hear an enormous booming voice that causes the already trembling ship to rattle violently. “MY MY… WHAT DO WE HAVE HERE. OUR NEWEST SEED?”

Sasuke Firemist
*Renji glances over to Aly* Who the fucks are you?

Aga’zisk
-Frowns at the screens and windows and stands again his hazmat suit chaning back into what he was earlier both of hands grabbing the butt’s of the revolvers.-

Nora Giovanni
What the fuck?!

Aly (13) -Hellsing-
*she looks back to the screen, then covers her ears at the loud voice*

Narrator
The ship then lurches violently, sending bodies slamming into the fecal covered wall.

Aga’zisk
-Hates himself right now..-

Laryka Dior-Fionnbharr
Dal…..*She calls out as she is swept from side to side and splashed with….ick.*

Daloki
<even Dal with her fast balance reflexes goes flying and hits the wall>

Narrator
It lurches again, and then again, and then as it settles, you see a huge brown eye taking up the entirety of the screen.

Sasuke Firemist
*Renji looks over to the source of the voice and Sassy winces and hisses and the bubble rolls into the wall and sends Sassy and Renji to the wall and Sassy squishes Renji with her boobs* Oof!

Nora Giovanni
*She slams into the wall and then stares at the screen rubbing the shit off her face*

Aga’zisk
Thats… Not good.

Daloki
<waves to the eye>

Narrator
The enormous eye blinks once, twice, then you feel the ship lurch again, this time slamming everyone towards the opposite wall.

Nora Giovanni
ACK

Nora Giovanni
*Slam!*

Aga’zisk
ACKK

Aly (13) -Hellsing-
*at the lurch she loses balance falling around before finding her self on the flood* ugh *wipes gunk off herself before looking to the screen* what is that? *flies towards the wall again*

Narrator
“LETS START THEM OUT IN SECTOR 7G.”

Laryka Dior-Fionnbharr
Shit n shinolah…! *Calls out as she is tossed through the ship to the other side.*

Narrator
Another voice. “VERY WELL DIRECTOR.”

Sasuke Firemist
*The bubble rolls once more and she hits the wall on her back and she lets out a grunt of pain before she slides down the bubble*

Nora Giovanni
*wipes more shit off*

Narrator
There is a blinding burst of colors which then explode on the screen, leaking through the musty muck covered windows, causing the walls of the ship to dance with glowing hues.

Aly (13) -Hellsing-
*stays on the floor fearing to be thrown again, her eyes widen as she looks about the ship*

Nora Giovanni
>.<

Narrator
A second later the entire vessel is hurtled like a soft ball directly into this glowing light. You feel yourselves crashing helplessly through space, the ship turning end over end, sending you crashing into walls, into the floor, into the ceiling helplessly as outside the flashing lights grow more and more erratic

Nora Giovanni
*Slam slam slam slam* OW OW OW OW OW

Aga’zisk
-Turns his clothing back into the Hazmat suit..-

Aly (13) -Hellsing-
*was right and is again thrown about then collides into the others helplessly*

Daloki
<turns her clothing into a rubber ball>

Narrator
The ship is flinging and falling through space at an enormous pace, crashing and tumbling and tumulting you in every which direction before it slams hard into something enormous and solid, the jar crashing you once more through the air, fire exploding from the nose of the vessel in a great ball of amber which almost instantly ignites the fecal waste which lines everything around you.

Nora Giovanni
*Is highly jealous of all who can change the clothing*

Sasuke Firemist
*She gets thrown and slammed this way and that and if you were like Sassy and can get past the shit, you’d think this is fun too* Wheeee!

Laryka Dior-Fionnbharr
*Is really pissed off right now*

Daloki
<drops to whatever is now the floor> Let’s get out of here before we get toasted!

Laryka Dior-Fionnbharr
*Agrees with Dal.*

Nora Giovanni
*Agrees*

Narrator
Flames are roaring to life all around you, the air growing hot, noxious fumes mixing with thick black smoke to choke the air from your lungs.

Daloki
<since they are all coated with fecal waste, too… doesn’t want to ignite – she barrels toward the nearest doorway and turns the doorknob>

Aga’zisk
-Aga lets his clothing shift once more and drops to the floor his hands shooting stream after stream of webbed matter at the flames as he barrels his massive weight for a wall to punch a door in the ship.-

Laryka Dior-Fionnbharr
*Slipping and sliding most of the way, she follows behind Dal, pretty much barrelling in her direction until she smacks into the wall next to the door.*

Narrator
The bay door smashes open allowing Daloki to crash through the exit and fall to the grassy earth below.

Narrator
The flames fall back wherever Aga shoots his webbing, the white material smotehring the roaring fires.

Nora Giovanni
*Runs out with Dal*

Daloki
<rolls away from the ship so the others don’t land on her>

Sasuke Firemist
*In her bubble, she starts to roll in it to get to the exits and it pops just as she gets out with the others. Renji was safe in her jacket and he looks up at Sassy and scowls and she pets Renji’s head and he frowns. She moves out of the way*

Aly (13) -Hellsing-
*she wobbles standing up, turning to Dal and follows trying her best not to fall or knock into anyone, she quickly jumps out avoiding landing on anyone else*

Narrator
At this point the exit ramp now extends, slamming into the earth, almost Crushing dal as she rolls across the grassy floor.

Aaun’or Serpentine
enter the chat room

Laryka Dior-Fionnbharr
*She runs down the ramp, rolls most of the crap off of her in the grass.*

Nyx
left the chat room

shim darkwing
enter the chat room

Nyx
enter the chat room

Nora Giovanni
*Becomes shitless*

Aga’zisk
-Afk-

Narrator
You are in a wide open plain, dotted with tall shrub hedges which form twisting pathways here and there, leading away from the open grassland that surrounds you.

Narrator
The sky is blue and bright, the air is clean, and the sun is shining merrily in the sky.

Laryka Dior-Fionnbharr
(Hey folks, in case I suddenly vanish, it will be due to a power outage…got a tornado and hail and crap coming my way)

Sasuke Firemist
Sassy: Oooh. This is pretty, don’t chya think so, Renji?

Daloki
Hmmm…

Sasuke Firemist
Renji: Yeah, sure whatever. *He scowls*

Augustus Giovanni
left the chat room

Narrator
However beyond the sun you see two massive creatures, humans wearing white lab coats. The impossibly tall men peer down at you, one holding an enormous magnifying glass that makes his face look even bigger through the lens.

Daloki
<her clothes ripple again, becoming a clean pair of pants, boots, a tank top and a red fringed suede jacket>

Nora Giovanni
*She looks up at the giant humans* Shouldn’t I be eating them?

Nyx
left the chat room

Aly (13) -Hellsing-
*she sheds her jacket, useing her holywater to clean the rest of her the water dries quickly. She looks up* oooh…

Narrator
“THESE SPECIMENS ARE ALMOST AS PROMISING AS ABBATONS HOST, DON’T YOU THINK?”

Narrator
“YES DIRECTOR.”

Nora Giovanni
O.O

Daloki
Ah shit…..

Laryka Dior-Fionnbharr
Dal…what the feck they be talkin’ ’bout?

Sasuke Firemist
*Sassy sees the guys* Oh shit! We’re in the asylum again, Renji!

Nora Giovanni
…Are we experiments Daloki?

Aly (13) -Hellsing-
*pales slightly, glancing to the others*

Sasuke Firemist
Renji: Don’t you mean you are in the asylum again, Sassy?

Sasuke Firemist
Sassy: Hmm. Good point.

Laryka Dior-Fionnbharr
(brb)

Daloki
Elexin has been Abbaton’s host for eons. That’s all I’m sure of for now, Lark.

Narrator
The two enormous figure move off now, but you can still see their massive frames in the distance, bent over another portion of this strange world.

Sasuke Firemist
*Renji clings onto Sassy and she glances over to Aly if she’s near her and walks over to Aly*

Aaun’or Serpentine
left the chat room

Sasuke Firemist
(afk)

Daloki
<she kneels in the grass, pulls a tube from her pocket, and takes out her map that is drawn on human skin, unrolling it, looking to see if the coordinates they were given have anything to do with this world>

Sasuke Firemist
(back)

Nora Giovanni
I read somewhere that this sort of thing happens all the time…..

shim darkwing
_portals in to where heroes are_

shim darkwing
“im here”

Aly (13) -Hellsing-
*she blinks watching the figures before glancing at Renji*

Sasuke Firemist
*Renji was a stuffed, eight inch doll that looks like he’s from Bleach, his eyes narrows at Aly* Who are you?

Nora Giovanni
*She looked up at the humans and stuck her tongue out at them all childish*

Narrator
There is a crash, one of the nearby hedges exploding in a shower of green leafy debris as a massive ape like creature rolls into view, wrestling violently with an enormous squid.

Narrator
The squid wraps its tentacles around the ape, heaves, and then throws the massive creature towards Sasuke and Nora.

Nora Giovanni
AHH

Daloki
<shakes her head> I don’t see anything… <rolls up the map fast when trouble appears and puts it away>

Sasuke Firemist
*She gets hit with the ape and she falls and poor Renji the doll gets squished. With all her might she pushes the ape off of her* Get off!

Narrator
The ape growls angrily, spinning through the tussling tumble, grabbing Sasuke in his arms and hurtling her at the squid.

shim darkwing
_rolls over to the left while using a blast of wind to push nora away from the ape_

Laryka Dior-Fionnbharr
(I’m going to be afk on and off, due to watching for tornados, have fun and good luck)

Aly (13) -Hellsing-
Aly…? *she raises an eyebrow turning to the noise. her eyes widen as the ape hits Sassy then throws her* Sassy!

Laryka Dior-Fionnbharr
left the chat room

Narrator
Nora is blasted by Shims air attack and tumbles past the apes flailing body.

Sasuke Firemist
*She was easily hurled and she lets out a scream as she was thrown. Renji hurries into the jacket pocket as she quickly covers her face to not get hit by the impact*

Daloki
<fires a laser pistol at the squid, below Sassy’s trajectory>

Nora Giovanni
*lands on her ass standing up taking her gun out firing at the squid and ape*

Narrator
Sasuke slams into the squids left eye with a resounding splat noise, as dalokis laser blasts into its flesh below her, causing a steaming cloud of burning flesh to waft into the air.

Narrator
Noras laser fires at the ape but the blast only barely burns its flesh, a little hair igniting and quiet embers.

Aly (13) -Hellsing-
*she pulls out a sword throwing at the ape, the blessed silver glowing*

Narrator
The ape turns, howling at Nora and charges towards her, its huge arms sweeping out in an attack.

Sasuke Firemist
Eeew! Squid eye! *She quickly gets off the eye as she puts her hands and feet on fire to harm the thing as she gets off. Once out of the eye, she pulls out a sword and slices it*

Nora Giovanni
*She darts off as a vampire would continueing to fire as usual*

Daloki
<runs toward the squid, firing at it where its legs join its body, careful not to hit Sassy>

Narrator
Alys sword slams into the apes left arm as it swipes at nora, embedding in the flesh, causing his slap to miss but his other arm lashes out towards Nora now, as he chases her across the verdant plains.

shim darkwing
_uses air and twists it in a circling manner and blasts fire into it creating a fire tornado and launches it at the ape_

shim darkwing
“got him”

Narrator
Sasuke lights up like a torch and the squids eye explodes. Before she can get her sword out a tentacle lashes around her holding her high in the air but Dals laser severs the tentacle and she ends up plummeting towards the ground.

Nora Giovanni
*She slams into the ground as one of his swipes*

Daloki
brb

Aly (13) -Hellsing-
*she holds out a hand her eyes turning white, the sword glows pulling itself from the ape’s arms and flying back to Aly’s open hand*

Narrator
The ape leaps on top of Shim fiery vortex and uses it as a stepping stone sending him hurtling into the air towards Nora, crashing downwards at her.

Augustus Giovanni
enter the chat room

Sasuke Firemist
*She falls and is covered in squid eye stuff. She would normally land on her feet like any kitty would but not this time. Oh no! She lands on her ass and she groans in pain*

Nora Giovanni
*She slid back as fast as she getting up*

Lamora Giovanni
left the chat room

VxShady
enter the chat room

Augustus Giovanni
left the chat room

shim darkwing
_shim dispands the vortex causing fire balls to go flying everywhere_”everyone take cover”

Narrator
The ape stretches his huge furry hand out swiping towards Nora, but at the last moment a 10 foot tall man leaps out from behind a hedge and impales the creatures arm, pinning it to the ground with a massive spear thrust.

Narrator
Flames explode outwards from shims vortex, spewing towards the Heroes as much as towards the monsters.

Aly (13) -Hellsing-
*she runs towards the ape as it tried to land on Nora, skidding to a stop as she watches the man take the ape down*

Nora Giovanni
*She ran off watching the man* STOP THE FIRE

Tearu Giovanni
left the chat room

Narrator
The ape pulls the spear from its arm with a furious howl, and hurtles it back at the large man that attacked him.

Narrator
Meanwhile the squid lashes its tentacles downwards trying to wrap them around sasuke.

shim darkwing
_shim launches a dark matter blast at the gori llas left side of its chest_

Narrator
The giant man ducks the flinging spear and pulls a stone dagger from his cloak. The giant blade hurtles through the air towards Nora.

Aly (13) -Hellsing-
*she sends streams of holywater at the flams trying to take them out*

VxShady
left the chat room

Narrator
Alys holy water splashes through the air and the sound of sizzling can be heard as shims fiery attack is quenched.

Sasuke Firemist
*The fire balls don’t have an effect on her so she doesn’t do anything about it but to get up and rubs her poor, sore butt. Since she wasn’t paying attention as usual, she gets wrapped and she tightly grips the sword in her hand and slices the tentacles(

Nora Giovanni
*She drops ducking as the Blade flys barely past her, slicing off the top of her hair*

Sasuke Firemist
**

shim darkwing
_sends a wave of air slicing the squids lower region_

Narrator
Tentacles lash around sasuke, then are sliced by her sword, but another lashing whip like limb shoots out to catch her, wrapping her tightly in its grasp as it draws her in towards its gaping maw.

Aly (13) -Hellsing-
*she lowers her hand turning to the man who was now attacking Nora, she pulled holy and blessed blades from the shadows that surround her sending them towards the man*

Nora Giovanni
*She fired at the man*

Narrator
Shims dark matter blast causes the apes arm to explode. It roars and hurtles it body at Shim, its good arm crashing down towards him.

Daloki
<Dal changes to her lightsaber and starts stabbing and slicing the squid>

Augustus Giovanni
enter the chat room

Narrator
The mean gets hit in the chest with Noras blast and blood explodes from his flesh but he hurtles onwards heedless of the pain, another spear snapping into his hands and slamming through the air towards her chest.

Sasuke Firemist
*She falls but was caught and she starts to shout out something from a poem* Beware of therJabberwocky, my son!…. *She randomly spats out the words because oocly is too lazy to look it up. With her free hand, her hand was on fire and she throws it into the beast’s mouth*

Nora Giovanni
*Nora darted off to avoid being impaled, it was not her day to die*

Sasuke Firemist
(afk)

Aly (13) -Hellsing-
*she runs towards the man leaping into the air trying to bring her sword down apon him and impale him*

VxShady
enter the chat room

Sasuke Firemist
(back)

Narrator
Dalokis light saber slashes through the squids tentacles felling them left and right. The beast swallows sasuke whole, dousing her flames in its slimy maw, then spewing her outwards at Daloki in a stream of slime and goo.

Nora Giovanni
*She once again fired at the man aiming for the head*

shim darkwing
_shim is surrounded by a extreme level of pure heat as he unleashes his pain packer ability and charges towards the apes chest_

Narrator
Part of the giant mans head explodes as his spear slams into the earth near her, but still he chases after her, diving through the air, his massive hands forming fists which slam down towards her skull.

Sasuke Firemist
*She was in its belly and she starts to cut away at the squid’s stomach quickly to aviod being digested and disolved in the stomach acids.She does this quickly so that she wouldn’t be in dor long*

Sasuke Firemist
for*

Augustus Giovanni
-Augustus slowly seemed to come back to, his eyes gazing over the surroundings. He looked around for a moment before dropping the cover of his obsidian cane to reveal a silver blade tucked within. Immediately, he went about slashing towards the beast that had swallowed Sasuke-

Daloki
<jumps straight up and over the stream of Sassy, slime and goo, tossing a low-dose grenade right onto the top of the squid’s head>

Tearu Giovanni
enter the chat room

Nora Giovanni
*She kept firing angered* FUCK OFF I GET THAT YOU LIKE ME

Nora Giovanni
*While running off*

Narrator
The grenade slams into the squids mouth and it swallows, its tentacles lashing once more at Dal, wrapping around her throat tight, squeezing her with enormous might before its body explodes outwards in a great burst of flame and slime.

Lamora Giovanni
enter the chat room

shim darkwing
LMAOO I STOLE THIS STATUS TOO** If u think im sexy as hell, u will leave ur name and number in my inbox ,nobody else needs to know. Repost this; and you will be surprized at how many numbers u will get….

Narrator
Noras laser blasts slam into the giant mans body, causing more blood and flesh to explode but before she can retreat his hand crashes down into her, slamming her hard into the earth.

Daloki
<knock it off, shim>

Aly (13) -Hellsing-
*she twista throwing her sword at the ape attacking Shim , attempting to hit it in the back*

shim darkwing
(sorry i tried to copy and paste something else)

Sasuke Firemist
*Gets flying out of the squid and she exclaims in pain and she lands, rolls, and tumbles and she laid there covered in squid stuff. She lays there, groaning and Renji was not effected by Sassy’s fight*

Lamora Giovanni
left the chat room

Nora Giovanni
*She slams down hard her body sunk down a foot into the earth*

Daloki
<she slashes at the tentacle that grips her throat, trying to cut it free>

Tearu Giovanni
-Just stands there staring at the odd creature. Is human and has no special powers and no weapons.-

Narrator
The great ape crashes into shims heat and strength, wrapping an arm around his body and squeezes him hard, his giant fingers digging into his spine before Allys sword slams into the back of its skull and it collapses over him in a heap.

Lamora Giovanni
enter the chat room

VxShady
left the chat room

Narrator
The lifeless tentacle of the ape lashes easily free from dal’s throat.

Nora Giovanni
*her gun flies from her hand to Tearu’s feet*

Narrator
The giant man is weak, bleeding and broken from dozens of laser blast wounds but his hand rises up once more in a fist, slamming it down hard towards Noras skull once again.

shim darkwing
_shim’s heat burns through the lifeless body of the ape as he rises and sends a volley of ice balls at the giant man_

Augustus Giovanni
-Unfortunately, Augustus had been running towards the squid monster, though he soon moved towards the man, his sword lashing out to slice his wrist as he attempted to strike Nora-

Aly (13) -Hellsing-
*she walks to the ape pulling her sword out before extending a hand to Shim*

Daloki
<freed, Dal fires at the face of the giant with her laser>

Nora Giovanni
*Knocked out, blood seeping from her head*

Daloki
HEY MISTER! We don’t have to kill you, WHY are you attacking us?

Nora Giovanni
*She kept getting sinked into the earth with each slam*

Sasuke Firemist
*She holds her head as she sits up but she snaps out of the pain to get up and glances over to who Dal was talking to*

Narrator
The giant mans fist slams down into Noras skull once more. A moment later shim sends a volley of ice blasts slamming into its back while Aug races up and severs the mans arms at the elbow with a strike of his blade.

Narrator
The massive man rises up, pushing himself with moans of pain, his one good arm rising weakly to try and strike Noras unconscious body once more.

shim darkwing
_quickly shakes aly’s hand then say’s_”hello comrade i am shim the leader of the darkwing’s”

shim darkwing
afk

Tearu Giovanni
-Looks down at the gun bending down to pick it up holding it with a shaking hand. This thing was unreal she just stood there. Lifting the gun at it her finger squeezing the trigger firing but not looking where she shoots-

Augustus Giovanni
-Augustus’ head soon began pounding with Nora’s injuries, though he sucked it up and flashstepped in the way of the hand moving towards her again. His sword was raised high in the air, and the hand would be impaled-

Nora Giovanni
*Nora’s head was bleeding worse, but she was not dead yet, but she was totally knocked out*

Tearu Giovanni
-at the one that was attacking Nora.-

Narrator
Tearus laser blast crashes through the air towards Daloki.

Luna White
enter the chat room

Narrator
Augustus’s blade slices speedily through the hand, stabbing down and pinning it to the earth below. The creature shudders, straining against the weapon, then his body goes very still.

Aly (13) -Hellsing-
*she ment that to help him up buuut okay. She pulls him to his feet turning to face the others*

VxShady
enter the chat room

shim darkwing
_had already stood up so offered his clan’s thanks _

Narrator
In the silence left behind by the dead attackers, you hear sounds of crashing, or roaring, of violence off in the distance.

Daloki
<she’s not looking that way and the laser hits her in her left upper arm. She yelps and spins, the cloth of her jacket smoking and blood running down her arm inside the sleeve> WATCH WHERE YOU’RE SHOOTING!

Lamora Giovanni
|Lamora appears all suited up and armed, listening to the chrashing, roaring, the violence far off.|

shim darkwing
its ok

Aly (13) -Hellsing-
*noms last post then and looks up turning to the noise*

shim darkwing
alrigh thanks

Augustus Giovanni
-Just as the man went really still, Augustus grew angry, and a shrieking cloud of souls rose from around Augustus using Necromancy. Augustus was clearly uttering a stream of arcane words, followed by a few others. He listned to the crashing, and roaring before glancing back to Daloki- We may need to go. now.

Sasuke Firemist
*She glances over to the upheaval from afar and she frowns and hopes they’re going to be ordered away from this*

Daloki
<stalks over to Tearu> EVER fired a gun before?

Augustus Giovanni
listened*

Narrator
As you look into the sky you see one of the impossibly tall figures in a lab coat bending over you, his massive eyes peering at everything your doing, a large beaker full of strange yellow liquid clutches in his left hand.

Nora Giovanni
*Nora shakingly awoke sitting up, blood tears had streaked her face with numerous bruises, her lip busted and a fang was bent out of place, she was in horrible pain, she carefully stood up shakingly*

Luna White
*A loud crack of red matter hits the ground; Luna stands there with her goggles on looking at the group as she dusts off some red dust.* Sorry, I’m late.

Aly (13) -Hellsing-
*she walks to where Nora was* Need help?

Narrator
“THIS MAY BE A POSITIVE DEVELOPMENT FOR SECTOR 7G, THESE SPECIMENS SEEM TO BE CHALLENGING THE INDIGINOUS SPECIES.”

Narrator
The words are like a thunderous roar across the world.

Sasuke Firemist
*She just couldn’t resist, the dumbass cat flips off the figures*

shim darkwing
_releases a pair of dragon wings and flies in the air to get a better view of their surroundings_

Daloki
Oh shit I don’t like the look of that beaker… (Shim you are overpowered)

Lamora Giovanni
|Peering upward’s Lamora hisses as his word nearly bust her ear drums.| time to go, time to go.

Sasuke Firemist
*Then she winces at the thunderous voice and she covered her ears and hisses*

Daloki
WE ARE NOT SPECIMENS DAMMIT WE ARE FRIENDS OF BUGGSY’S!

Narrator
The sound of crashing violence grows nearer, and a short distance off you can see a flesh creature battling with a large woman wielding twin blades.

Daloki
<grabs the gun from the silent Tearu and hands her a knife>

Nora Giovanni
*She made her way towards the group looking like shit, her blonde hair stained with blood* Hiya guys. *she giggled loopily*

Tearu Giovanni
SORRY! -Having never used a weapon before she now was looking where she was shooting not sure if her aim was much better when she was looking. Looking to Dal shaking still in pain from her branding.- No Ma’am

Nora Giovanni
Daaaall can I have my gun?

Nora Giovanni
Pleeease?

Narrator
“OH GOOD ANOTHER CONFLICT, GET THIS ONE ON TAPE WOULD YOU MORTIMOR?”

Sasuke Firemist
*Her sword was ready to fight and sighs*

Daloki
<tosses the gun to Nora> Time to get out of here…

Tearu Giovanni
(sorry had a sudden afk)

Daloki
<Tearu now has a good sharp knife in her hand>

Nora Giovanni
*Catches it heading to the ship her walking out of step causing her to stumble*

Augustus Giovanni
-Augustus simply watched the battling and the roar of the monsters and things on the way. His souls seemed to surround him even more closely, his eyes a rich blue.-

shim darkwing
(all i used was elemental powers and i flew)

VxShady
left the chat room

shim darkwing
(that’s two)

Alexander Shale
enter the chat room

Daloki
<thinks the ship probably burned to a crisp>

Lamora Giovanni
Dal which way?!

Nora Giovanni
*To the pile of burnt shit*

Narrator
A giant black cat the size of an elephant crashes through the clearing, its massive padding paws slamming into shim, sending him flying as it races towards the battling giants.

Aly (13) -Hellsing-
*she looks at the oncomeing creature and giant woman. She grips her sword, it begins to glow lightly again*

Luna White
*Luna looks up at where the voice’s are coming from; her eye’s begin to change as she places her goggles on her forehead.* Loud mouths…

Nora Giovanni
Oh fucks…*She turned around and stared seeing the cat*

Nora Giovanni
Thats a big Sassy…

Tearu Giovanni
-Holds the knife in her hand hiding behind Lamora.-

Narrator
The cat leaps through the air and slams into the warring flesh monster and his violent opponent, adding claws and fangs to the tangled mix which rolls closer now.

Sasuke Firemist
*Sassy is a kitty, sees a kitty* Aww! Look, Renji, biiiig big kitty! *Renji crawls to Sassy’s boobs to have a better look and his expression: O.O*

Daloki
Away from them… <jerks a claw at the fighting trio>

Sasuke Firemist
Renji: Very big….

Daloki
<and with that she takes off a-runnin’>

Nora Giovanni
*Runs following Dal*

Luna White
*Takes off in the direction Dal took.*

Aly (13) -Hellsing-
Lovely… *she turns seeing Dal* Hey wait up! *follows*

Lamora Giovanni
|Lamora grabs Tearu flinging the woman on her back and darts after Daloki.|

Sasuke Firemist
*She runs with Daloki as she secretly cheers the kitties on. Cats has to stick together but in Sassy’s case to a point*

Nyx
enter the chat room

Alexander Shale
left the chat room

Narrator
You hear a flapping, a burst of feathers, and then a giant green bird slams into the earth directly in front of Lamor and Tearu, its head missing, blood pouring from its wounds.

Augustus Giovanni
-And with Daloki running, Augustus went a running too, his shroud of wraiths and ghosts following closely with him.-

Narrator
Looking up, you can see more hideous winged creatures, swooping and swerving and battling in the air above you.

Nora Giovanni
..Sassy your dinner is here.

shim darkwing
_flies after the others then stop’s to see if there would be another fray_

Nora Giovanni
*She said as her head was beginning to heal*

Daloki
Goddammit… <she tries to contact “the director” mentally>

Luna White
Were in a freaking war zone.

VxShady
enter the chat room

Tearu Giovanni
-Looks up at the bird screaming being carried away by her Mistress.-

Sasuke Firemist
So it seems, Nora!

Nora Giovanni
I think they supersized you!

Lamora Giovanni
|Lamora dips to the right then pushes it to the left in an attempt to dodge and run past the headless bird.|

Sasuke Firemist
…. Who doesn’t? *Grins*

Nina Noir
-from Sassy’s pocket a dark slime creeps out to drip and fall in a puddle of blacken ink suddenly welling out of it a figure formed as obscure, but soon enough it fell from fair skin in a splat upon the ground, she kept herself close enough to Sas in the clumsy sprint- we gonna die today?

Narrator
“SIR I BELIEVE THEY ARE TRYING TO META GAME THE EXPERIMENT USING SOME SORT OF PSYCHIC INITIATIVE.” The booming voice roars across the battlefield around you.

Lamora Giovanni
|Hisses at the voice again.|

Sasuke Firemist
*To Nini* Let’s hope so.

Narrator
“JUST TURN UP THE DISRUPTANCE FIELD MORTIMOR.” A moment later, a buzzing sound, quiet, subtle, but noticeable fills the air.

Daloki
<yells in her mind at both Mortimer and the director> *WE ARE FRIENDS OF BUGGSY’S*

Luna White
Oh, shut up. *Luna yells up to the voice*

shim darkwing
_flies forward again_

Nina Noir
-she shrieks with the voices darting wide eyes up high, for some reason a hand leap up with a poked middle finger- CAN YOU BE A BIT MORE LOUD!

shim darkwing
“this is turning bad at a good point”

Narrator
Daloki can feel her psychic reach being dulled the further she sends it up into the air.

Sasuke Firemist
I DON’T THEY CAN, NINI!

Nina Noir
NO SHITTIN ME

Daloki
Ah hell… maybe we could all lie down and form letters saying FUCK YOU to them.

Narrator
The ground near sasuke explodes and a mud beast roars to life, flinging its arms out towards her.

Nora Giovanni
Sounds good Dal..

Narrator
A moment later a dozen tiny men leap through the air, slamming into the mud monster, deflecting its blow towards sasuke.

Xiucoatl
enter the chat room

Tearu Giovanni
-Shivers looking at everything around.- What is this!?

Augustus Giovanni
-Augustus was simply running, paying no heed to the booming voice. His ghosts and wraiths followed him intently and his eyes were darting around the clearing for any of the dead enemies that he could use against the enemy-

Narrator
The tiny men stab at the mud monster with tiny shovels, flinging its murky mass left and right.

Xiucoatl
*Xiu landed beside Dal staring at the mud monster*

Xiucoatl
What the hell Dal?

Sasuke Firemist
THEY MAYBE DEAF! Ack! *She falls back and she almost gets hit by the monster, her eyes widens in surprise as she stumbles to get up and out of the way*

shim darkwing
_stops suddenly ready for another brawl_

Narrator
Another giant bird, this one with tow heads, crashes into the earth near Xiucoatl, its broken body shivering with pain.

shim darkwing
” my stoccatta is ready “

Daloki
Well we have two choices – try to outrun all combat, since it seems like some other participant will show up pretty quick, or impress these clowns in the sky enough to get out of this stage.

Xiucoatl
*Xiu stares at the bird*

Xiucoatl
Hm..

Nina Noir
-she had no idea what was that just now as she stood there almost dumbfounded at the near attack and just cause was near she dragged sassy out of the way and to her feet again, dusting off her back-

shim darkwing
“im up for either”

Xiucoatl
Dal what if I flew you up high enough so you can scream louder?

Daloki
What do you all vote?

Lamora Giovanni
Shush, Tearu. |Just keeps runningn until beside Dal.| Fighting seems like the only real way, does it not?

1 Comment
  1. Delilah Giovanni 9 years ago

    (What if the source is properly cited in the post?)

Leave a reply

230 Views
© RolePages / PebbleArt Inc. 2009 - 2019

Log in with your credentials

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar