Post a Story

The Rescue of Echo – Gaia Rising – Part 1

1 Star2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (No Ratings Yet)
Loading...

Echo the Lady of Hellifyno, was captured during the Easter Apocalypse and imprisoned on an island in the Sea of Sorrows. In this adventure the Heroes take a secret tunnel down into the bowels of an enormous woman, whose giant lifeless body make up the entire Sixth Layer of the Hells. They battle through waste, chased by hordes of parasites, only to be caught up in the great ghosting winds of the giant ladies lifeless lungs.

Narrator
The third level of the Hell’s is a swampy wasteland of mud and muck with twisted, hideous plants sprouting randomly from the landscape thick with vines and thorns. The air is hot and thick, filled with swarms of enormous insects that stab and peck and bite at you incessantly, craving the sweet nectar of your crimson life blood.

Argharna Silverhide
-Takes out his axe and uses it as a fly swatter of sorts.-
Aaun’or Serpentine
enter the chat room
Luna White
enter the chat room
Titus Silverhide
-snarls and erupts into his shaggy wolven form, still huge but missing some weight. He swipes at insects with a snarl-
Titus Silverhide
-gets an insect caught in his empty eye socket-
Aga’zisk
-Just kinda stands there.-
Ans, The Blessed.
enter the chat room
Luna White
*She puts her red goggles back on and cracks her fingers.*
No one
`when they get outside he shifts forms, abandoning the vulnerable human body for the thick fur of his hispo shape, an extremely large wolf with almost humanlike hands and a slightly shortened muzzle. his fur is as pale as the moon and protects him from much of the insect assault`
Echo
enter the chat room
Argharna Silverhide
-Takes the wolfstone sword from his back and tosses it to Titus before going back to smacking away with his axe.-
Dominic
enter the chat room
Lord Hades of Tartarus
– Takes a big breath – We need to find the rift I had hidden around here. But … I am not sure where the mages put it.
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
::can’t do a damn thing about the insects except for making her outfit thicker and batting them away from her face:: i’m going to itch like no other for weeks..
Babydoll
|Extending her arm over her right shoulder. Fingers gripped her blade pulling it out slowly. She followed behind the group to protect them from an ambush.|
No one
`sneezes`
Aaun’or Serpentine
~Aaun was already pulling on his left glove, flexing his digits, and prepairing for the trek. The insects had a tough time getting through his thick hide, which has gotten much better from the past…Quests with the HEroes.~
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
::glares at aiden::
Aaun’or Serpentine
~And gettng through his scales was utterly impossible for the pests.~
No one
`lolls his tongue briefly`
Aga’zisk
<Has the urge to ride Aiden..>
Babydoll
|Once the insects came close the her the blue like flames washed over her flesh burning them|
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
::rides aiden all the time..::
Titus Silverhide
-lols-
Aga’zisk
<Not in that way..>
Aaun’or Serpentine
~Kinky Aga.~
No one
^o)
Lord Hades of Tartarus
Come on its supposed to be in a valley… we have a bit to go.
Daloki
<holding Cupcake’s hand, she stays close to Hades, glancing around>
Ans, The Blessed.
?Ans appeared through the smoke. Within the grasp of both of her hands, was the Sacred Kris, which glistened as if it had a hidden light within the blade. The robe protected her from the insects, acting as an armor of sorts.?
Cupcake Slayter
*Cupcake pulls from his pocket a single black fingerless glove. He slipped his hand into it and flexed it, stretche dand bent it to lossen it up before grabbing back onto Daloki’s hand.*
Luna White
*Her twin shadow blades appear in her hands as she walks beside Babydoll covering the group as well, she nods her head to Babydoll looking at her threw her red goggles.*
Narrator
You trudge through the swampy mud, your feet making puckering noises with each step, random creatures ocassionally slithering past your ankles in the mud below.
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
::follows behind hades, keeping close to her mate just in case some demons happen to pass by and she needs to escape, hands tucked in her back pockets::
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
::mutters something about snakes and shivers.. but clamps down her reaction with a hard expression and a glint to hr eyes::
Lord Hades of Tartarus
– Makes his way through the moss and decayed trees, sniffing the wood for signs of his mages. – This way.
Babydoll
|Gives Luna a wink her tail extending batting the things in the mud away from her ankles. Keeping her eyes on every movement around the group.|
Dominic
[appearing from the smoke, he would follow behind the group, but not closely. he did not try to hide the fact that he was following them.]
No one
`fans out slightly from the group, his trot keeping an easy pace that looks lazy as he follows the little ragtag bunch, but his ears flick around, listening for trouble`
Titus Silverhide
-Titus stomps along behind Daloki in his wolven form, his one eye rolling around to get a better look at the place-
Narrator
The journey is not far, and soon you see two massive hills rising up out of the muck in the distance, a narrow valley passage nestled between them.
Lord Hades of Tartarus
There it is…. don’t get separated.
Aaun’or Serpentine
~He would walk on the other side of Hades, already fathoming his SOS belt from the Gourd now distant and in a safe place. He decided now to be the best time to speak with the Lord of Tarterus, being the dope he is.~ So are we going through the Fifth level? ~HE states as he wraps the belt around his left arm, just above the glove.~
Daloki
Looks like the Slaadi decided to leave us alone this time – we sure killed enoug of ’em last night.
Ans, The Blessed.
?As if Dominic called Ans’s name, she turned to face him, only to whip back around to view the valley ahead.? Fun.
Aaun’or Serpentine
~wow – long long lag….~
Argharna Silverhide
-Followed behind Titus, not caring if he stepped on the creatures below as he still swung the axe at any insect that tried bitting him.-
Luna White
*Having her combat boots on she does not feel the creatures, but she is able to see them.* So come here often? *she says to Babydoll, laughing a little.*
Aga’zisk
<Walks all quite..>
Cupcake Slayter
Mommy, what are Sladdi..?
Narrator
Something rustles in the thick underbrush near Dal, and she hears a distinct “Ribbit” sound… and then silence.
Daloki
<her voice seems to float in each person’s ear> *Stay together*
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
::furrows her brow, pausing but dancing forward, looking like a dork the way she has to lift her legs waaaay up and push them back into the muck::
Aaun’or Serpentine
You don’t want to know. ~Assuming he was close enough to hear the child.~
Lord Hades of Tartarus
No… we are going past it.
Babydoll
|Looking over her shoulder seeing her father Dominic. Not bothering with him she let her wings rip from her back in case she needed to get somewhere quick.|
Daloki
Slaadi are very, very, very nasty huge froggy creatures.
Cupcake Slayter
*Cupcake jumped up into Daloki’s arms after hearing the froggy noise. He and Devek didnt very much like frogs. THey were disgusting.* Ewwww!!
Daloki
<carries Cupcake>
Dimitri Sagesson
enter the chat room
Titus Silverhide
-his ear twitches at the ribbit sound. Though weak and tired, he’s always ready for a fight- Lets kill frogs then…
Aaun’or Serpentine
Good… … Should… Should I bring my Hounds with us, or do you think we need them? ~Aaun turned to look over his shoulder, as of wondering if the nearly grown pups had been following him.~
Narrator
As you move between the hills passing into the valley you see several figures standing in the distance ahead. They appear to be huddled around a pool of swirling materials, liquids and energies twisting in a vortex of brown and black and orange and amber hues.
Lord Hades of Tartarus
Okay… I see they are ready.
Luna White
I hate mud…I hate mud..I hate mud. *shivers go down her spine.*
Babydoll
|Moving closer towards Luna to close the gap between them. Looking ahead seeing the figures. She gripped her blade tighter.|
No one
`sniffs at the air`
Narrator
When Hades grows near, the figures bow, knees pressed to mud, heads lowered. “Yes Lord Hades.”
Nina Noir
enter the chat room
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
::stops when everyone else does, looking around curiously::
Argharna Silverhide
-Chuckles at Titus’ words of killing the frogs, though it sounded a bit like a few grunts due to being in his wolven form. He breathed through his mouth due to the smell of the swamp was to much for his advanced sense of smell.-
Lord Hades of Tartarus
When we go through… be careful… Pentex has been following me all day.
Ans, The Blessed.
What’s a Pentex?
Lord Hades of Tartarus
– He speaks to the bowed people-
Daloki
<spits out a gnat>
Luna White
I got your back. *Luna says taping Babydoll’s arm with her elbow.*
Dominic
[he continues to stay a distance behind the group, never quite in ear shot, but close enough to observe what is going on.]
Dimitri Sagesson
<DImitri follows closely behind the others, careful not to step too close to anyone. His eyes flashed between the others in the group and he almost felt a surge of hope filter through his being. Fishing… Thats what he’d be doing..>
Babydoll
|Winks to Luna nodding her head
Aaun’or Serpentine
~He goes silent, though he sees the hounds draw closer… He tried to shoo them away silently while staying beside HAdes.~
Babydoll
to Luna| I have yours as well
Daloki
<her voice floats to Ans’ ear> *Tell you later*
Lord Hades of Tartarus
– Looking at Aaun. – You first. -pointing at the swirling energy. –
Dimitri Sagesson
..
Ans, The Blessed.
?Recognizing Daloki’s voice, Ans nodded her head in response. She didn’t understand how telepathy worked, but she gave it a try by speaking within her own head.? “Can’t wait.”
Aaun’or Serpentine
~Glancing one last time at the Hounds he pointed home, before, like an idiot, he leaps in diving in like an arrow feet first.~
Aga’zisk
<Aga moves to Dal’s side though he looks gradually shorter since he’s sinking in the swampy mucky turane because of his eight.> Dal.. Where are we going?
Narrator
The dark hover over the vortex for a moment, their hands glowing with strange energy. A putrid smell rises from the swirling vortex, and they nod satisfied, before stepping back.
Aga’zisk
<Whispers.>
Narrator
Auun vanishes into the vortex.
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
eww
Daloki
<whispers> Sixth Circle.
Ans, The Blessed.
Is that brimstone I smell?
Ans, The Blessed.
?She spoke quietly.?
No one
`wrinkles his nose and sneezes`
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
smells like ass to me.. ::plugging her nose at the putrid stench::
Titus Silverhide
-his ear twitches and his snout wrinkles-
Daloki
<Dal doesn’t hear Ans’ response. She isn’t speaking directly mind-to-mind, but to the auras around each person, making it feel like the speech is beside them>
Babydoll
|Takes a breath covering her nose with her free hand|
Luna White
*Covers her nose.* Oh that smells awesome..
Argharna Silverhide
-Twitches his nose as he continued breathing through his mouth, though the “Fresher” rank smell hit him no matter what.-
Daloki
<she is still holding Cupcake> Does it matter who goes next? <to Hades>
Lord Hades of Tartarus
– Steps into the energy and vanishes –
Cupcake Slayter
*Cupcake find it harder to breath, being that his sense of smell was a lot stronger than most, he cough and buries his face against Daloki’s shoulder.*
Daloki
Guess not… <she steps into the energy with Cupcake>
Dimitri Sagesson
<Dimitri sniffed at the air for a moment, before his hands went to his sides. Strapped to both knees were two semi bul berretta elites, armed with his shadow energy. Douglas and himself had perfected them for… a few personal reasons and he stepped foreward, moving towards Daloki and the others and stepped in>
Aga’zisk
brb
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
::shrugs and jumps in after whoever::
Babydoll
|Follows the group through the energy tugging Luna along side her.|
Ans, The Blessed.
?Enters the vortex as well.?
Titus Silverhide
-grunts and slips in right after Rae-
Ans, The Blessed.
Brb
Luna White
*Follows behind Babydoll* This should be interesting.
Argharna Silverhide
-Sighs and follows behind, if it smelt this bad here, had badly would it smell on the other side as he walked through.-
No one
`follows close on Titus’s toes`
Nina Noir
-after plugging some cotton balls in her nostrils with a gaunt grin she stepped silently in behind the others, in the same manerism she had arrived-
Narrator
The putrid smell from before was barely a shadow of the odor that slams into you as you plummet down into the infinite depths of a tunnel thick with sludge and feces. The tunnel is narrow, just barely enough room to fit as you slide for what seems an eternity, thick brown slime coating your bodies, your lungs burning with the powerful stench of waste all around you, the air growing even hotter and more opressive than it was in the swamp above.
Dominic
[once all the heroes have entered, he runs up to the portal and jumps in. he is very curious as to what they are up to.]
No one
`slides and skitters, trying to maintain his balance but ending up splayed out like Bambi on ice`
Titus Silverhide
-his snout twitches, his heightened senses cause him to cough at the stench-
Aga’zisk
bak
Luna White
I hate mud..I really do. *She begins to cough and trys to cover her mouth and nose the best she can.*
Dimitri Sagesson
<DImitri grimaced with both the smell and the fact that once again his leather jacket on his back was ruined. He covered his nose with his hands and tried thinking good thoughts and simply sliiiidd>
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
::her outfit climbs up her chin to cover her mouth and nose, but it doesn’t really help.. the heat is pleasant.. but the slime is stuck everywhere… the stench making her feel sick, on the verge of heaving::
Aaun’or Serpentine
~Now he was actually able to smell something, though his sense for such things was horrible. As he slid, his hide would gather the dark stain, though it would not be so thickly coated on the slick pearly scales.~
Daloki
<she places her face against Cupcake’s hair and breathes his scent along with the godawful stench of the tunnel>
Narrator
You fall, plummeting through a tunnel no more the size of a coffin, and with each inch the smell grows stronger, as the environment grows hotter, and hotter, until it is almost suffocating you, making the foul air even harder to breath, more oppressive, more claustrophobic, the sizzling brown waste starting to sizzle and boil around you.
Babydoll
Awh feck! |slides down gettiing covered the smell so gross burning her nose coughing to catch her breath for a second nearly voimting|
Argharna Silverhide
-Coughed, trying to hold his breath as it was harder to breath then expected. His silverfur getting coverd in the brown sludge.-
Cupcake Slayter
*Cupcake hugged Daloki tighter and breathed in herscent to try and buff out the smell of the tunnel.*
Narrator
You are coated in more and more of the foul feces as the air grows almost unbearably hot now, the waste actually dissolving into steam that pours into your lungs, burning your eyes, choking your every breath.
Aaun’or Serpentine
~Aaun coughed and sputtered, hissing above him.~ Whooo Riiippeed onnnnee?!?!
Titus Silverhide
-Titus hates feeling caged, his weak state, the scent, being so boxed in angers him. He snarls and swears as he slides through the goo-
Babydoll
|The heat didn’t bother as much as the smell being of fire she was sorta used to the heat|
Aga’zisk
<Is glad he dosn’t breath.>
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
::her eyes go crimson, allowing the heat to sink into her so she doesn’t die from it… but she can’t breathe from the sludge, dizzy and dazed..::
Titus Silverhide
-his lungs feel like they’re burning, sizzling with this stench, this ooze-
Luna White
This is like a freaking oven!! *Everything was burning on her except her eyes, thank god for her goggles.*
Dimitri Sagesson
<This was simply when Dimitri began coughing, covering his nose and mouth with his hands to block out the mist of fecal matter and waste. His shadows covered him, gliding from his body to cover his mouth and nostrils, feeding him air from another location.>
Narrator
After what seems like an eternity…. the oppressive heat begins to settle, the fiery feces filled gasses dissipate, and you are once more simply sliding through darkness, constantly being coated in more and more of the foul substances of this dank hellish tunnel.
Lord Hades of Tartarus
– Having had to sit by Dis… this is rather pleasant –
No one
`retches`
Nina Noir
this is -gags-just -gags- lovely -swallows down a lil bit of vomit that came up after every repulsive little gash of hot air revolted her lungs and stomach-
Dimitri Sagesson
<Tiny words Nini>
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
::tries valiantly not to vomit, knowing if she does it’ll land on someone below her, trying to keep her eyes closed and minimize the damage done to her::
Argharna Silverhide
-Felt like someone tossed a tear gas grenade in his face as his eyes and nose were dripping with either tears of mucus. Most of his silverfur had now been painted brown by the goo.-
Narrator
And then, quite suddenly, you slam down into another, much larger tunnel, this one 20 feet in diameter. The floor is soft, squishy, wet, and pink, almost as if it were flesh that rises up in a great curve around you, the passage stretching out into darkness in either direction.
No one
`keeps getting smacked in the face with Titus’s tail`
Aly (12)
enter the chat room
Ans, The Blessed.
?Ans was going through her own personal death within this realm, fighting a war within herself. She’d been defiled with the Hellish stench, and fouls.?
No one
`tries to slide to the side so he doesn’t get so much kickback from Titus’s jet`
Aaun’or Serpentine
~Can barely NPC one ….~
Titus Silverhide
-hopes it’s his tail bashing No one…-
No one
`does too`
Babydoll
left the chat room
Luna White
*Since the tunnel got larger she was able to get on her heels and slide down on them.*
Daloki
<rubs her face against the squishy pink tunnel wall because it’s wet and gets some of the yuck off>
Lord Hades of Tartarus
– Looks around and makes his way sloggingly over to Daloki – Its down that way… I can feel Pentex agents near… I will draw them away you get everyone down there.
Dimitri Sagesson
<Finally, Dimitri was able to live without the feel of the heat. That’s when he landed in the new tunnel. His fingers and shadows were still clamped around his nostrils and mouth, seemed to cause him no pain as he landed in the new tunnel and stood to his feet. He got to his feet, being able to move freely and tried to wipe himself off>
Aaun’or Serpentine
~Aaun felt like he was being swollowed… Like an idiot, he shifted so that he could ski on the bottom of his feet. This took some skill, and tucking low he looked almost professional, especially being in front like he was so badass.~
Narrator
The floor of this tunnel is flat, a passageway of wet sticky fleshy mass surrounding you.
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
::thinks she can stop sliding.. so does so as soon as she can, wiping down everything and dancing around in a grossed out dance::
Dimitri Sagesson
Ugh…
Daloki
<she nods grimly to Hades> Good luck.
Aaun’or Serpentine
~Wait, thought it was going down?~
Aga’zisk
<Aga looks around sillently before exuding a small amount of webbed matter calcifying the brown goo that has coated him and causing t to drop to the ground in lttle bits.>
Nina Noir
-wipes off some susbtance that seem to slid and stick to her humid skin sudenly stopping at the sight of the bifurcated path, but the darkness blurred her vision and every tiny step splat softly under her boots, she crouched for moment to brush a fingertip on it and squish it a bit-
Cupcake Slayter
*Cupcakes face was buried into Daloki’s shoulder so the yuck wasnt on his face but just about everywhere else.*
Aaun’or Serpentine
~Noms post and slides into a skiing standing position till he finally stops.~
Titus Silverhide
-just lands with a mighty squelch, his weight keeping him routed. He exhales with relief that theydidnt hit a hard surface-
Lord Hades of Tartarus
– becoming a black smoke he wafts away –
Daloki
<rubs Cupcake against the wall>
Aly (12)
*she appears beside the others, looking up at Dal* What did I miss? *she smiles lightly* hopefully nothing fun…
Nina Noir
-murmurs- why is this like a mouth?
No one
`if they’ve stopped… he shakes himself vigorously, spraying muck in every direction`
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
AIDEN! knock it offfff
Argharna Silverhide
-Finally took in a deep breath as he was able to breath easier, trying to clean his fur as well by shaking his entire body like a dog would to get water ooff, possibly spraying anyone near him with the brown substance.-
Cupcake Slayter
*Cupcake actually chuckles when Daloki rubbed him against the wall.*
Aaun’or Serpentine
Heyy! Where iz HE going?!
Dimitri Sagesson
<DImitri glanced towards Aaun, and like the person he was, he stepped up.> Know where we’re supposed to go, besides forewards?
Titus Silverhide
-pokes at the walls-
Aaun’or Serpentine
~speaking of HAdes.~
Daloki
Let’s keep going, people – this way.
Lord Hades of Tartarus
left the chat room
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
::stumbles after daloki::
Dimitri Sagesson
<Follows Daloki because she seemed to know the way>
Luna White
*Rubs her face as well along with her long hair against the walls.*
Daloki
<she moves to Rae and says quietly> Going to need your help now.
Titus Silverhide
-follows silently behind Daloki, poking at the squishy wall as he goes-
Aaun’or Serpentine
The Sixth level I believe… I worked in the ice Hell of the Fifth, and he said my boat had been lowered a level… OR something like that… ~He walks along, now beside Daloki again.~
Aga’zisk
<Follows Dal.>
Nina Noir
-stands hesitantly still and starts following Dal-
No one
`prances forward, shaking his paws, ignoring his mate’s cry for him to stop`
Nina Noir
-does some poking too cause ish sooo squeeshyy!-
No one
`lets his fur lie down and cake a little, then stops and shakes again`
Argharna Silverhide
-Resists poking his claw through the pink walls as to test what it was as he followed Titus, his breathing becoming calm again.-
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
::suddenly grins:: we have to keep moving, we’ll get killed if we stay still too long down here…
Narrator
As you step in the tunnel, the fleshy mass gives slightly beneath your feet. Everything is soft and pink, lined ocassionally with blue veins that crisscross the walls like decorative accents.
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
nice to know that i’m on a home level, though
Daloki
<as they go they are able to clean the guck off somewhat – Dal uses her Leon suit to clean herself completely by having it creep under the stuff>
Daloki
Everybody hear that? Keep moving!
No one
`flicks an ear`
Titus Silverhide
-grunts in reply and tiredly pushes onward, rlooming behind Daloki silently-
Titus Silverhide
looming**
Aaun’or Serpentine
~Aaun’s mess was flaking off as he walked almost as if he was on the moon. Small bounces and such.~ We’re in a Throat aren’t we?
Nina Noir
-taking a better look to it, she kept still murmuring- this is like a throat, why is this looking like a throat? -and certainly getting unsettled by the slight give in from the fleshy mass-
Argharna Silverhide
-Drops onto all four of his limbs, allowing him to use less energy to get where he needed, as he just followed everyone else.-
Dimitri Sagesson
<Dimitri happened to look down, towards he viens, which he did not like. His shadows continuously swirled around his body, soon leavin ghim completely clean, other then the smell, though he rushed forward, his steps only slowed by the floor>
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
::suddenly leans over and barfs… then straightens up to move forward:: nope, not a throat..
Luna White
*She puts her hair up and puts it under her hat, and made her goggles tighter.*
Aaun’or Serpentine
Rectum? ~He suggested with a shiver… ~
Narrator
The tunnels twist and turn seemingly without rhyme or reason, sometimes bending backwards 180 degrees, other times twisting downwards sharply before leveling off.
Cupcake Slayter
Mommy, where are we?
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
::grins back at aaun::
Aga’zisk
I feel like we are in somone’s small intestines..
Ans, The Blessed.
left the chat room
Luna White
I think we are…
Aaun’or Serpentine
~Slides turns, drops jumps, and all he needs to do on the road to Victory!~
Titus Silverhide
I think we’re… Giving anal sex kiddo -he grunts to Cupcake, not really concentrating as he speaks, looking at the walls with dsgust-
Daloki
Small intestine, yep.
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
good job… welcome to layer six.
No one
`chuffs`
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
my daughter’s layer
Cupcake Slayter
*Cupcake tilts his head.* Anal Sex?
Daloki
Titus!!
Titus Silverhide
Sorry..Inappropriate…
Aga’zisk
Hope.. We don’t run into her.
Aly (12)
*follows them looking around* this is creepy…
Dimitri Sagesson
<DImitri turned each time he was supposed to turn, dropped whenever he was supposed to drop, and turned back when he was supposed to. He listened to the others> So its only a matter of time till we’re all covered in shit and sent out the tube?
Argharna Silverhide
-Chuckles after seeing Dal’s reaction.-
Daloki
Never mind, Cupcake, we’ll talk about that in about ten years.
Luna White
I just want to get out of here..I liked the mud better.
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
i think we’re already covered in shit, dim
Narrator
Something large and furry, like a dog sized tick suddenly bursts from one of the tunnels walls, an ooze of crimson liquid leaking out behind it.
Dimitri Sagesson
True…
Narrator
It chitters rapidly and then scurries off.
Dimitri Sagesson
Ugh…
Cupcake Slayter
Oh, ok Mommy..*He nodded and nuzzled Daloki.*
Dimitri Sagesson
<Grins and keeps moving>
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
and that’s why we gotta keep moving.. ::quickening her steps::
Titus Silverhide
-grunts again and carries on moving- I hope these intestines don’t have worms…
Argharna Silverhide
Great… Someone has worms I think…
Luna White
What the…not going to even ask…*looking at the tick.*
Aly (12)
the crap? *watches the creature run off*
Daloki
<starts moving faster, pacing Rae>
Aaun’or Serpentine
Matter of Eons… The digestion track of a normal human is long enough to wrap around a moon… THink og THIS Intestines… ~HE watches as a creature dashes away….~ A
Aga’zisk
<Keeps up with Rae and Dal.>
Titus Silverhide
-races beh
No one
`heels by Raelin`
Titus Silverhide
-moves behind Daloki**-
Narrator
Two more of the furry tick like creatures burst from the walls, looking at the heroes appraisingly. They then immediately turn back into the dripping crimson wounds, and vanish.
Dimitri Sagesson
<Dimitri began a brisk run, hurrying ahead>
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
doesn’t our daughter have a lovely home? ::to aiden::
Daloki
What’s this Circle called?
No one
`flattens both ears and bares his teeth`
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
malbolge
Argharna Silverhide
-Moved faster, still keeping on all fours.-
Luna White
May I ask what they are doing?
Daloki
Nothing like the Malbowges I remember…
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
::scruffs aiden’s fur and races faster::
Aga’zisk
<To Rae…> Your daughter.. is Disgusting.. To think I wanted to fuck her once upon a time.
Narrator
As you race down the twisting passage you see more and more of the fuzzy dog sized ticks bursting from the walls. They hang from the flesh pink material, watching you pas, their eyes large… and hungry.
Titus Silverhide
Why would you want to live here?
Dimitri Sagesson
Talk about invasion of privacy….
Daloki
<smothers a laugh at Dimitri>
Cupcake Slayter
Fuck? What does that mean, Mommy?
Nina Noir
what was that! -points to the vanishing creators hurring her pace-
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
she rearranged what she wanted to.. and AGA, shut up, i don’t want to hear about that
No one
`his nasty expression is turned on Aga’zisk and he snaps at the air before speeding up`
Aga’zisk
<Hushes..>
Titus Silverhide
–snarls up at one of the fuzzy tick beasts as he hurries along-
Daloki
10 years, Cupcake. <glares at Aga>
Dimitri Sagesson
<Dimitri glances towards the beasts and just continues forward>
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
don’t stop, guys! these things gang up on ya
Daloki
<starts running>
Aly (12)
8she runs to keep up, making sure she isnt even close to being alone with one of those… things*
Cupcake Slayter
Okies..*He shrugged and turned to look at where Daloki was carrying him, watching the wall move past as they do.*
Aga’zisk
<Moves faster.>
Dimitri Sagesson
<Is already running>
Dimitri Sagesson
<Faster>
Argharna Silverhide
-Wish he went to a vet and got some tick medication… But just keeps following quickly as he looked around with his scared eyes.-
Luna White
*Moves faster as well*
Narrator
One of the massive ticks bursts from the ceiling dropping on top of Aga’s head. Six claws immediately slam down into his skull as it mouth puckers and slaps onto his forehead, sucking hard at his blood.
Titus Silverhide
-drops and bolts, his heavy wolven limbs, though tired, propel him along-
Nina Noir
if we are in a rectus, those are parasites? -nudges Aaun with some whispers-
No one
`has flea and tick medication…wonders if these big versions would die from trying to suck his blood`
Aga’zisk
<Aga actually freaks out and slams his head into one of the fleshlike walls trying to caclify the tick blindly with caclifying matter from his invisable tail.>
Titus Silverhide
-has a sort of gaited run while on all fours because of his missing claw. May look a bit goofy-
Luna White
Here they come!! *Starts to run.*
Aaun’or Serpentine
~Aaun had broke into a run behind Daloki, so that he was still at her heels. He was ready to bring his armor into play ,he glances to Nina and shakes his head.~ This is the Small intestines, Rae said. ~Withoout even panting.~
Narrator
Another fuzzy tick explodes from a side wall and latches onto Luna’s left arm, immediately digging its sucking pincers into her flesh.
Narrator
Aga slams the creature into the wall and it crashes through the crimson burst of liquid that opens in the flesh material, scampering away before it can be webbed.
Argharna Silverhide
Head humppers! -Picks up his speed now, digging his claws into the flesh pink floor to get better traction to push himself faster.-
Nina Noir
-also starts to run like if her life depended on it still nodding at Aaun but differently from him she was indeed panting to catch a breath-
Luna White
Shit!!! *She takes one of her twin blades from her belt, she than drives it into the head of the tick.*
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
::races like the hounds of heaven are on her heels, sprinting through the twists and turns::
Dimitri Sagesson
<DImitri was still running, not paying attention to those behind him. Slowly the shadows crept around him like an aura, giving off a dangerous taint feeling. Slowly, if the others were watching, they’d spot each step of his beginning to rot away at the floor, or in this case, the rectum.>
Aly (12)
ieep! *pulls out her sword, gripping it tightly as she keeps running*
Daloki
<her clothing becomes armored and, because she’s carrying Cupcake, it covers him, too, connected by a fine thread. Checking behind her, she sees Luna in trouble and fires a precision shot with a laser pistol at the tick that is attacking Luna>
Aga’zisk
<Just stands there for a moment dazed before attempting to slip into the Umbra, his entire being screaming at him madly to go and get the ‘damage’ done to his skull fixed.>
Narrator
Lunas sword slams into the ticks skull and it dies, quivering once. However the pincers are implanted deep and painfully in her arms, stuck in a vice like death grip.
Titus Silverhide
-Titus bolts along right after Rae now, his frame barreling forward surprisingly fast-
No one
`keeps pace at his mate’s side, almost enjoying the run, using his large body to block her left side in case anything comes shooting from that direction`
Daloki
<noms half her post> People – some of you will have to carry the slower ones.
Narrator
The rest of you race headlong through the dark tunnel, more and more of the furry ticks exploding from the walls in crimson bursts, then scampering quickly after you, their eyes always hungry, always fixed upon your flesh.
Titus Silverhide
-is weak but could ferry someone on his back-
Daloki
Somebody get Luna and Aly!
Aaun’or Serpentine
I can take a passenger. ~HE stated, though with the run, his accent was gone.~
Luna White
Hell…*She trys to move but the pincers drive deeper into her arm.* Damn it!!!
Cupcake Slayter
*Cupcake reached down into Daloki’s pocket with his gloved right hand, pulling a spare plasma rifle and strapped it to his back, then reached back down and lifted a laser pistol.*
Narrator
Dal’s laser blast causes the rest of the ticks body to explode leaving the pincers buried in her arm.
No one
`can carry two small people or one medium person`
Daloki
<un-noms post>
Argharna Silverhide
-Stops, turning to run and garb and throw Luna and Aly onto his back.- Hold on… Tightly… -Turns and starts running down the tunnel again.-
Daloki
afk emergency
Dimitri Sagesson
<Dimitri began snappening towards the ticks with his shadow energy, which should begin to rot away at the tick creatures, forcing its way into their lungs and eating them from the inside out till they were completely shells of themselves>
Titus Silverhide
-just runs-
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
i *am* one of the slower ones! ::breathlessly, and truthfully she is.. she runs as fast as a quick human can, but managing to keep near the front of the pack by sheer miracle::
Dimitri Sagesson
snapping*
Aly (12)
*she cusses lowly glancing back at the ticks, pushing herself to move quicker till she finds herself on Argh’s back and clings to him*
Aaun’or Serpentine
~Skidding to a stop he turns, and dashes back to snag Luna, though seeing they were taken care of he makes a wide turn, running up on the wall in some awesome parcore, before dashing agian with full momentum.~
Luna White
Thanks Dal…*She than picks up the pace at full speed, running right behind Dal. The pincers driving deeper into her arm.*
Narrator
Shadow energy manages to dig out some of the organs of the ticks, though they are very resilient, racing on long after they should have dropped dead.
Argharna Silverhide
-Catches up behind Titus, quite easily due to him not being as worn and tired.-
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
come on, come on, come on.. ::whispering as she sprints::
Narrator
You race through the flesh tunnels, your feet slopping against the wet pink ground, more of the creatures scittering along the walls behind you, a great darkness opening up in front of you before you crash head long into an enormous chamber that stretches out and around and above you in every direction.
Aga’zisk
<Seeing that he can’t slip through the veil and into the Umbra Aga barrels forward keeping pace with the head of the group.. His invisable tail whiplashing very violently from the damage that he can not fix… A odd sight of clear blood runs down his face.>
No one
`considers knocking his mate off her feet and hoping she grabs hold of his fur, but discards the idea in case she misses and becomes tick food`
Titus Silverhide
-tries not to bowl Rae over as he barrells forward-
Titus Silverhide
-or knock into Aiden either-
Dimitri Sagesson
<Then without another warning, and 18 bullets, Dimitri pulled out one of his berretta elites, training it infront of him. Even as he moved forward, about the speed out a matured vampire, Then he is in the new tunnel, rushing into it without a word and into the darkness>
Narrator
The entire chamber is covered, floor to ceiling, in thousands, perhaps tens of thousands of the scampering furry tick creatures.
Cupcake Slayter
Oh….crap..
Aly (12)
*shrieks at the sight*
Narrator
Malicious clicking noises fill the air.
Aga’zisk
<Tries to dig a hole..>
Titus Silverhide
RUN FASTER!
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
shit, shit, shit.. ::glances around frantically, trying to stop but probably tripping up titus in her sudden stop::
Luna White
*Still near Dal she looks at all the ticks.* Holy shit..
Dimitri Sagesson
<Sounds of his gun shooting sounded off like clear missiles, and with the sound of explosions, each time it hit would be like a grenade going off, exploding into the ranks, as his gun cocked back each time with his shadow energy. He kept running as fast as he could>
Titus Silverhide
-Is pretty heavy. might knock Rae over as he goes flying into a squishy wall from the sudden stop-
Aaun’or Serpentine
~Aaun’s left arm wrapped in the SOS belt is soon the subject to a liquid leather pouring from the article. It cloaks over his torso, then his legs, and before the metal plates came he lept, spun in mid air, and made a powerful slash with a still forming weapon, and threw it. The item would become a five foot boomarang baded and aided by a powerful Pure Aura, one many deamons were ill fit to combat. He completed the turn and landed in a sprint using his right arm to catch his weight, and push him on.~
No one
`runs right into the middle of the mass of ticks, trying to skid to a stop but sliding several feet into the group`
Narrator
There is a moment, a single instant of stillness that seems to stretch out for an eternity. And then, the entire horde of furry tick like monsters descends on you, making it look as if the floor, the walls, the ceiling itself were alive.
Aaun’or Serpentine
~THe five foot Boomarang would stretch out to tripple that if the walls allowed it with the blade sharp Aura.~
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
::totally gets knocked over, but shouts anyways:: NOBODY LEAVE THE ROOM, there’s a way out of here!
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
i just.. gotta find it quick!
Luna White
That would be good!!!
Titus Silverhide
afk 3 minutes
No one
`disappears under the pile of ticks, white fur covered in hard shelled bodies`
Narrator
It is but an instant and the great horde descends on you, thousands of the biting stabbing creatures crawling across every surface, including your flesh, digging sucking pincers and stabbing claws deep into your bodies, precious blood flowing from you into their maws.
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
::crimson flames ripple down her spine a moment before she bursts into the air like a shot towards the ceiling, flying around in circles trying to find the stupid little hole she’s used a dozen times::
Aga’zisk
<Vanishes under a wave of ticks because he was busy trying to dig a hole to safty.>
Aly (12)
*she jumps down and onto the ground, she swings her sword at the nearest tick she can*
Dimitri Sagesson
<Firing his gun rapidly, he went through 8, maybe nine of his shells, the bullets showering the ticks while his shadows whipped out like blades, slashing. The biting caused him only to stop, and within moments his acidic blood would begin eating away at the ticks>
Cupcake Slayter
*Cupcake turned in Daloki’s arms and began firing off beams of lasers from his pistol, slapping at his body and grabbing ticks and tossing them back into the waves of bugs.*
Narrator
Furry ticks fall on Rae as she bursts into the air, frying as they hit her form and falling charred to the ground, but scuttling away unharmed.
Narrator
Alys swing slays three ticks in one blow, but five of them leap past the sword and cling to her body.
Nina Noir
-feels the need to scream, has the need to scream, just is as braindead as the moment, eyes widening, she starts spunning about unsure of what to do, punching, biting, stomping and shaking the creatures off of her-
Aaun’or Serpentine
~His body was covered head to toe in armor, he did his best to lash out with bare handed strikes to beat down the ticks. With the armor his hit would become very powerful, mainly because of the near blade like strand concintrated over his knuckles.~
Aga’zisk
<Tries to calcify as many of the ticks as possible.>
Argharna Silverhide
Very fucking good!! -Lets out a growl as he watched the ticks, so wishing his had a flea collar that helped against ticks instead. But as soon as he is bitten his entire body began glowing red with the rage hides mist which coated his body. Adding a thick layer of protection from the ticks as they bite at him, meeting only what felt like a metal wall with their pinchers.-
Luna White
*Rigid massive pieces of glass rise from the ground and begin to surround her like a giant bubble.*
Narrator
Cupcakes lasers blast holes into ticks with every pull of the trigger but it is barely noticeable in the insurmountable mass around you.
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
::brushes her palms over the ceiling, murmuring to herself to hurry, hurry hurry… tossing ticks off quickly, hurridly… it’s gotta be… right over here… so close..::
No one
`rears up under the pile of creatures, shifted to Crinos form. however he is not made of crystal, he is simply covered in fur, the same pale white expanse as his wolf form, other than a bare patch sprawled across his throat in the shape of a scar. the werewolf flings ticks off himself and starts trying to wade back toward the others`
Aly (12)
*unable to support the weight and also her growing fear causes her to buckle and fall to the ground*
Narrator
Giant fuzzy ticks turn into white statues, a great pile of them forming around Aga, their companions scuttling over their bodies to get at him.
Narrator
The ticks stab and bite and suck at Alys precious life blood.
Narrator
Ticks leap at Aiden ferociously, biting into the very arm that tries to flick them aside.
Aga’zisk
<Aga goes to burry himself under the pile of white statue ticks he’s made calcifying as he goes, because he can’t cover all of his body and still have a good offensive at the same time, so he figures the good old build a bunker idea works here.>
Dimitri Sagesson
<His wings tore through the leather jacket on his back, the barbed tips snapping this way and that, slashing, stabbing, piercing, and perhaps scewering the ticks that come near him while he blasted away at them with his berretta, the shadow explosions possibly showering into them>
Narrator
Furry ticks coat Lunas shielding, completely burying her in darkness.
Nina Noir
-she darted towards Aly helping her to get rid of the ticks, claws sinking and slamming in them, snapping frantic bites.. slashslashslash, bitesbitesbitesbites-
Aly (12)
*she gasps, trying her best to gather her power, she grins as she begins sinking into the floor. she reappears above the ticks bringing her sword down apon them as she falls*
Aaun’or Serpentine
~Assuming the Boomarang had taken out a small amount leaving, and on it’s return, Aaun snags it from the air, and allows the metal to transmutatie into what looks like a metal pole, though along whatever edge should connect, it held the Blade of his powerful Aura, tenfold what it is on a normal day.~
No one
`counts on his flea treatment to kill the giant ticks, trying to ignore the pain even as his fur becomes streaked with blood, the pale yellow turning red and pink`
Luna White
*The shards than rocket off in all different direction taking the ticks along with them.*
Aaun’or Serpentine
~And this time it could possibly be like the dark being’s Kryptonite.~
Narrator
Aly sinks into blood and flesh, rising back up covered in muck, slaying her five attackers only to be beset by a dozen more of the furry creatures.
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
FOUND IT ::bursting away the ticks as she finds the hole, then swooping down to grab LUNA and fly her towards the hole, tossing her up into it:: STAY UP THERE
Titus Silverhide
-naturally, his blood red, rock hard rage hide sprouts out, like bloody fur in an attempt to protect himself from the mass of fuzzy parasites-
No one
`shakes his limbs continuously, ripping some of the larger ones off his torso and crushing them in his grasp`
Narrator
Shadows cause huge explosions amongst the horde but ticks leap to snap their teeth into Dimitris wings, clinging to him like a furry jacket.
Luna White
Willl do!!
Daloki
(bak) <her armor and that on Cupcake is not much use against the huge pincers of the giant ticks, and she gets mauled as badly as the others while firing with a plasma pistol>
Titus Silverhide
-though feeling weaker than usual, he lashes out with a boulder like arm, his claws flashing as he attempts to move a little in the swarm-
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
IF YOU CAN FLY, BRING EVERYONE UP THROUGH THIS STUPID HOLE THINGY ::mostly to dimitri while she flies down to grab ALY::
Aly (12)
*she panicks, but manages to open a vial the holy water rises out of it, coating her skin int the burning holy liquid*
Narrator
A small swarm of the beasts now leap at Auun coming at him from every direction, front and back, left and right, and one even drops on his head from above.
No one
`inquires as to how high it is…`
Nina Noir
maybe it can be climb up throught the wall?
Aga’zisk
<Continues to build the pile of white tick statues up around him, stacking them very efficently to build a dome like structure around himself with few cracks and crevaces that could prove bad for him.. But he neglects the ground underhim, workng on the structure.>
Daloki
<burning ticks off herself and Cupcake as best she can, she slogs forward toward where Rae indicated an opening. If the tunnel is still 20 feet in diameter, it’s 20 feet above us?>
Argharna Silverhide
-Tries smashing his way through the horder like a tank with the rage hide, trying to dig his claws into the wall and climb his way to the hole.-
Dimitri Sagesson
<Slowly the wings crept back into his spine, just before tearing out again at full speed as he attempted shooting off from the ground, and back around to grab both Daloki and Cupcake to lift them towards the opening.>
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
::tosses ALY through the hole and flies down to try and grab AAUN::
Luna White
I can’t but I can keep the ticks away from this hole. *She keeps the ticks away from the exit with her shards of glass.*
No one
`pokes Raelin oocly and asks how high the escape hole is`
Daloki
<hacks ticks off as Dimitri lifts her and Cupcake, leaving them both with pincers and suckers embedded>
Narrator
The giant ticks cling ferociously to Arghs hide, their deadly pincers pounding into him and eventually finding blood and softer flesh in some places.
Aaun’or Serpentine
~He was taking heavy damage, the leather parts in his Aura… At this point he had no option, but to grunt a few Serpentine charm, and fall to the ground. His Ring of Infinite Energy, a Black little gem, was activated, and held onto his weapon. Using it as a Beacon it would attempt to obliterate anything hostile to himself, or those whom his mind consintrated on.~
Aly (12)
ieek! *she flys through, landing hard on the ground on the other side?*
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
::uhm.. i don’t know.. fifty feet or something::
Nina Noir
-facepalms-
No one
`can’t jump that high so stays on the ground and gets his ass whipped by ticks until someone saves him`
Narrator
A blast of energy explodes from Auuns ring and a small gap in the horde opens around him… momentarily
Luna White
*She looks at Aly* You ok? *As she keeps the ticks away*
Argharna Silverhide
-Snarls, stopping where he was on the wall as he tried ripping them off with one arm.-
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
::tries to grab aaun, but he won’t move his big butt::
Titus Silverhide
-does what Aiden does. Ticks swarming all over his rage hide-
Daloki
<she looks down at the others> CLIMB UP THE SIDES OF THE TUNNEL IF YOU HAVE KNIVES OR CLAWS!
Dimitri Sagesson
<Soon enough Dimitri had thrown Daloki and Cupcake through the hole, just before loweing himself again to swoop down and catch Nina. He did the same with her, throwing her in as soon as he reached the top>
Narrator
One of the ticks leaps past Aidens defenses and latches onto his spine with its thick pincers.
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
::grabs for argharna then::
Aaun’or Serpentine
~He is aided by Rae, suddenly tired and extremely exhausted… In one last groan, the Ring took from his energy, and channeled it into the weapon. Just like that he threw it down, which would hopefully explode after the Heroes had left.~
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
::threw aaun through the whole::
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
hole
Aga’zisk
<Continues doing his drone thing and calcify’s the dome he’s build together and then rolls it over and begins to make a basket type deal from calcified tcks.>
Nina Noir
-yelps at the thrown, but bes greatful of it, landing down with grabby hands-
Aaun’or Serpentine
~Threw it before he was thrown…~
Narrator
One of the fuzzy ticks drops on Nina and slams its pincers into her leg before she is tossed through the hole.
Aaun’or Serpentine
~Was told no nomming posts this time…~
No one
`tries to get it off but it’s in a terrible spot and he can’t reach, instead bounding toward the wall and taking Daloki’s shouted advice, digging his claws into the fleshy material and starting to climb toward where the flying people are taking everyone`
Daloki
<then, wherever they are, she begins the painful job of removing pincers from herself and Cupcake>
Titus Silverhide
-hearing Daloki’s words, Titus shakes a few ticks from his back, the pincers have pierced a few spots in his rage hide. Hel leaps for the wall, probably squashing a few ticks as he uses his one clawed hand and his feet to start climbing-
Cupcake Slayter
Ouch!*He shouts growling at the pain of the pincers being removed.* Mommy, be careful!
Dimitri Sagesson
<Creepily, Dimitri flies into the hole, knowing he couldn’t fly with wither Titus, nor Argharna in his grasp.>
Dimitri Sagesson
either*
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
::throws a fireball at aiden’s back, then moves over to try and grab his big butt and haul him up through the hole… or aide in his climbing::
Narrator
You crash through the hole and emerge on an immense open plain. It is pitch black, and there is a terrible wind roaring through the air…. crashing into you, beating you down into the fleshy earth.
Aga’zisk
<Since everyone is climbing and that makes his basket usless he goes and climbs like all the other wolves.>
Argharna Silverhide
-Will stab Dimitri when he gets out of this, but continues climbing non the less to the hole.-
No one
`he’s still coated with ticks, one particularly large one lodged between his shoulders. when he gets through the hole he starts trying to roll on his back and crush the bugger`
Aly (12)
*rubbs at the wounds, but her light eyes seem to glow as she looks around*
Narrator
Down below the furry ticks continue to hamper the heroes, clawing and leaping on them as they try to climb the fleshy walls.
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
::helps whoever else is left go through the hole!::
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
::tries to anyways, but wolves are HEAVY::
Titus Silverhide
-manages to clamber through the hole-
Nina Noir
-she screamed in anger stabbing the fuzzy tick as much times as she could, stabstabstabstab, one after the other-
Aga’zisk
<Manges to clamber through the hole thanks to Rae.>
Luna White
*She’s on her back as the wind pushes down on her.* Well, show me whats next.
Aaun’or Serpentine
~Aaun stood up from the landing slowly, for one he was listening for the explosion he hoped would work, and second because his head ached, and his body had become very sore. It owuld only go off once the last Hero was out of range… And would hopefully take a good chunk from the population…~
Narrator
Ninas furry tick dies with a soft hiss, but its pincers remain stabbed deep into her leg.
Argharna Silverhide
-Climbes through the hole, smashing any ticks back through it as blood coated his silver fur under the rage hide.-
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
::goes through the hole herself and pants::
No one
`is quite heavy, but not as much as he was when made of crystal and diamond`
Daloki
Who’s still down there? <panting and bleeding>
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
the devil
Dimitri Sagesson
<Before he could be taken away by the wind with his wings, they fold into his back, and he attempted to pull the pincers that were stuck in both his wings and his legs.With a grin, he looks back down, then around> Dominic…
Aaun’or Serpentine
~THinks Dom went AFK~
No one
`his fur is still streaked liberally with blood and he barely looks pale at all any longer, but the wounds are closing up, the pincers and suckers being forced out and dropping onto the ground as he stands up`
Aaun’or Serpentine
~He has the Non active sign near his logo.~
Dimitri Sagesson
<Thinks so too>
Narrator
As soon as any of you makes it through the hole, leaving the horde of rampaging ticks behind, you are almost immediately slammed down into the flesh earth by an oppressive wind that howls wildly through the darkness of the plains.
Nina Noir
-searching through her bag she grabbed a tweezer and cut the flesh of her leg, a dark matter oozed out from her torn skin, with her intoxicating not tasty lil blood, with some tweezers she tried to pull the pincers out-
No one
`luckily that wind helps him remove the ticks…but he isn’t able to stand up after all`
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
::doesn’t even realize she was wounded until she gets slammed back into the ground, hissing at the aches and pains rocketing through her::
Aga’zisk
<Gets slammed down into the fleshy earth.> I wanna go home.
Narrator
A moment later… the wind subsides.
Dimitri Sagesson
Ack! <Dimitri called out, stumbling until he hit the ground hard. He attempted to stand, and was able to with the wind dying down>
Aga’zisk
<Belly crawls forward…>
Argharna Silverhide
Fuck! -Ducks down, digging his claws into the ground as he lowerd himself to make himself a smaller target for the wind to hit until it stops, standing back up.-
No one
`instead he crawls closer to his mate, and tries to use his hulking frame to block some of the wind from her`
Titus Silverhide
-was already covering from serious wounds. He slams into the ground with a loud grunt, but pries himself back up when the wind stops-
Dimitri Sagesson
Is little Aga scared?
Dimitri Sagesson
XD
Titus Silverhide
recovering**
Luna White
*Her goggles press down hard on her face from the wind as her nails dig into the flesh.* Someone turn off the air!!!
Aaun’or Serpentine
~He tried to look back through the hole for a moment, to see if others were down there, or if his bomb went inactive…~
Aaun’or Serpentine
~Also insinuating to ask who’s still in the hole?~
Daloki
Oh shit… Rae, are we in lungs now?
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
::stands up, using her mate to help her up:: yep, but if we’re going to the abyss that’s a good thing.. there’s a shortcut through here
Narrator
Down below in the fleshy chamber there are thousands of furry ticks, blood pooled in dozens of locations, but no Heroes to speak of.
Aga’zisk
<Aga bleads from the portions of his body that are flesh, a odd clear liquid instead of blood… He’s tucked the braclet away for safe keeping so it dosn’t break.. His glass limbs spliterd and chipped from the assualt.>
Dimitri Sagesson
What are we in?
Aga’zisk
bleeds^
Dimitri Sagesson
A monster?
Dimitri Sagesson
A titan?
Aga’zisk
Harmony?
Aaun’or Serpentine
~So the bomb didn’t go off… He sighed and scratched the back of his head, where it parted to allow a horn through.~
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
no, we’re inside the old lady of his layer
Dimitri Sagesson
<DImitri has to laugh at Aga on that one> Which means she has ticks.
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
this*
Nina Noir
-is still slammed down, but slowly starts to stand with her head lowered yet, opening one eye and then the other to see the plains-
Daloki
<gets to her feet> Who’s the old lady? And more important, which way do we go?
Narrator
A moment later the ground beneath you pulses slightly, as Auuns explosive detonates in the chamber below.
Aly (12)
*sits up, looking to the others then pulling out her beanie to cover her head* yerk *she stands*
Argharna Silverhide
Are we in premetheus… -Wonders if they get to the liver that it will be ripped out by a large eagle… Feels ironic after talking about it a few hours ago.-
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
::glances around, frowning.. then points north:: that way.. i don’t know the old lady’s name. never cared
Nina Noir
like a big fart -snickers-
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
::starts in that direction, confident::
Aaun’or Serpentine
~He looks down with wide eyes.~ Oh, late reaction… ~He thought for a moment nad started counting, it would be probably five or so minutes before his weapon would return.~
No one
`stands very hunched, and only by sheer effort of will, his muscles straining against the wind. puts one massive arm around his mate’s shoulder and heads toward the north with her`
Titus Silverhide
-makes his usual grunting sound and starts stomping behind Rae-
Aga’zisk
<Follows after Rae… Crawling on his belly..>
Dimitri Sagesson
<DImitri stalks towards Argharna with agrin, and without a word, he slaps the wolf’s back and walks forward, slower then a bit ago, but moving fast>
Aly (12)
*she stretches before following the others, closely*
Narrator
The ground here is yielding as well but less so, seeming to tremble slightly beneath your feet.
Nina Noir
-turning she starts pacing too towards north the north direction, yet her eyes still turned from time to time to see her flanks-
Titus Silverhide
-his legs now feel lke they’re made of lead and his earlier wounds are starting to resurface, he walks with a slight limp-
Luna White
*Gets up from the floor and pulls the goggles off her eye sockets.* Moving on..*She follows behind Dal.*
Cupcake Slayter
*Cupcake simply lets Daloki hold him until she wants to set him down.*
Aaun’or Serpentine
~Aayb starts walking this time near the middle of the group… HE suddenly remembered something.~ Glasya, is that the name?
Aaun’or Serpentine
~LAAAG~
Argharna Silverhide
-Kicks Dimitri in the back of his knee, possibly making him trip with a chuckle as he follows Rae again.-
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
::it kinda feels like flying.. pushing herself forward and flashing aiden a grateful glance.. nearly losing her footing as the ground trembles::
Narrator
Suddenly there is another powerful gust of wind, this one sends each of you soaring up into the air, carried high up into the dark atmosphere tossed about on waves of wind
Daloki
<holds tight to Cupcake>
Dimitri Sagesson
<He does indeed trip, though with a grin as he tucks and rolls and is soon on his feet, racing foreward, just after being picked up into the air>
No one
`makes sure he doesn’t let go of Raelin`
Argharna Silverhide
Ah fuck… -Flies upward, starting to spin uncontrolably in the air as he felt like a dog in space.-
Aly (12)
Woooaahh! *she yelps being lifted into the air, unsespectedly*
Titus Silverhide
-The ground trembles, causing his gaited walk to falter and he stumbles. He growls silently to himself, blood starting to seep from the numerous wounds on his body-
Aga’zisk
<Flies like a jumping spider..>
Narrator
As you soar and spin and swirl into the air, you hear what sounds like a haunting melody… a soft sad song…. whispered on the winds that buffet and toss you about
Nina Noir
-with more careful foot falls she continued her path through it, with the tiny earthquakes making her feet unsteady but suddenly there wasn’t earth anymore and she find herself flying around in the air twisting and stirring in between shrieks-
Luna White
Holy crap!!! *She flys up into the air holding on to her hat.* Lets hope this wind does not stop or it’s a long way down.
Dimitri Sagesson
Ack! Sirens?
Titus Silverhide
-suddenly soars-
Aaun’or Serpentine
~In the air Aaun flips once, twice, then starts balancing himself, so that he was facing down, ready to land.~
Dimitri Sagesson
<Soars>
Dimitri Sagesson

Dimitri Sagesson
<Afk>
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
::grabs aiden’s fur in both hands and curls against him to make sure they don’t get seperated, barely listening to the sad sound::
Narrator
A moment later, the wind, and the song, ceases, leaving you roughly thirty feet in the air.
Cupcake Slayter
Moooooooommmy!*He held her tightly, his adrenaline rushing through his veins, causing him to scream.*
Daloki
<she had been pondering Rae’s words, that she “never bothered to find out” the old woman’s name. Yet there was no Circle in the Hells when Dal was tortured that was built of someone’s body. Strange. Now, though, she’s just trying to keep Cupcake safe>
Narrator
Those who cannot fly… fall.
No one
`falls`
Aga’zisk
<Falls like a stone.>
Aga’zisk
<Flails.>
Daloki
<falls>
Titus Silverhide
-then he plummets down suddenly-
Luna White
And I spoke to soon. *falls*
Aly (12)
Oh Shi— *flails as she falls*
Nina Noir
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH -falls flapping arms and kicking legs around-
Argharna Silverhide
-Tries flying towards an outer wall, trying to slam into it and dig his claws into the fleshy substance to slow his descent.-
Nina Noir
-wonders if there is an end to splat on, begs for it to be squishy-
Daloki
<turns in the air, trying to dispel speed, and to make sure she lands on her back to cushion Cupcake>
Narrator
You crash into the ground and it is soft, like flesh it yields slightly beneath you, reducing some of the damage from the drop.
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
::can fly.. but if she did right now, she’d start aiden on fire.. so just uses bursts of fire to try and slow their fall::
Daloki
<she pushes Cupcake upward just before landing, reducing his speed>
Aly (12)
*after bouncing and settling she doest move, trying to remember how to breath*
Dimitri Sagesson
<Is… freefalled and safe as he lands, with a few bruises>
Titus Silverhide
-he slams into the ground shoulder first, surprised at how soft it is, he rolls on impact, standing shakily-
Aaun’or Serpentine
~He would attempt something… Drastic… He thought of the Discovery channel when visiting earth, and their Jets… The pads of his armor lift off once side, and flatten into shields, the wind resistance aids him in landing with only a soft “Oomph” and a groan.~
Daloki
<then he lands on top of her>
Narrator
As Rae comes closer to the ground, her flames char it, causing it to boil and blister, blood and puss oozing from its wounds.
Nina Noir
-bounces once she hit the ground, one, two three times, before she layed there with her bones aching and her flesh slapped-
Aga’zisk
<Loses three of the claws on his right hand.>
Titus Silverhide
-more blood trickles from his previous wounds, the stitching slowly peeling away-
Luna White
*She hits the ground but it not hurt to bad.* Theres not place like home.
Daloki
ALL RIGHT PEOPLE LET’S MOVE! RAE, LEAD THE WAY!
Cupcake Slayter
Ack!Mommy are you ok?*He sat up and poked at her, cupping her face in both of his hands.* Mommy!
Aly (12)
gah… gah… *she pants, before sitting up feeling as if she was made of noodles and couldent sit up and falls back again*
Argharna Silverhide
-Losses his grip and falls as he hits the ground once again, less of an impact due to having slowing himself but he bounces off the ground like a trampoline.-
No one
`lands in the blistering mess and makes sure it’s his back that hits it, so Raelin lands on his belly. grunts`
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
eww.. ::bounces, grunts.. and starts forward again, untangling from aiden and racing forward, trying to regain the ground they just lost::
Titus Silverhide
-another grunt and he’s already moving towards Daloki, small droplets of blood trickling out from the wounds beneath his rae hide. His bones and limbs ache once again but he doesn’t stop moving-
Dimitri Sagesson
<He stands with a grunt, though soon began with Raelin towards wherever>
Aga’zisk
<Follows after everyone and runs afk.>
Luna White
*Gets to her feet and follows Rae*
Aly (12)
*she stands trying to follow but stumbles around cluelessly*
No one
`runs after her, though slowly at first as he gets his wind back, then picking up stride, long legs helping`
Daloki
I’m okay, Cupcake… <she isn’t, really, none of them are, but she gets up, lifts her son, and runs after Rae, though she’s limping now from pincers that got her in the calf>
Dimitri Sagesson
<Congradulates Titus on his Rae hide>
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
::just saw that, is so epic people have hides of her::
Daloki
(LOL)
Aaun’or Serpentine
~Aaun trots forward with a slight limp. His right foot covered in the leather and wooden sandal, was stained with blood, though from what part of his body it was untelling.~
Titus Silverhide
-apologizes for his typo-
Dimitri Sagesson
XD
Narrator
You cross the flesh earth quickly, feeling it still trembling beneath you. As you move you encounter enormous white arches. They jut from the earth, long and slender, rising up high over head to meet at a single white stone connectort, which trails above your heads, making it feel as if you were racing beneath the rungs of a giant cage.
Argharna Silverhide
-Rolls onto all fours again and walks behind everyone, his breathing heavy as he tried to slow it.-
Cupcake Slayter
*Cupcake noticed that she was running funny. He tilted his head.* Mommy I can run by myself, I can do it. You dont have to carry me, youre hurt.
Titus Silverhide
-He runs behind Daloki, his breath labored, body aching-
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
::despises cages, sprinting faster to get where they’re going, changing directly just a little to head the right way::
Aly (12)
*she looks up as she regains her balance and continues to follor closely*
Narrator
The wind crashes into you once more, a powerful wailing forces that presses your forcefully into the yielding flesh earth below you.
Daloki
Cupcake … can you change form and … run for a little while? Till …. <knocked flat>
No one
`slows as the wind picks up, feeling much heavier, forcing his legs to pump onwards against the browbeating`
Argharna Silverhide
Not… Again… -Resists being forced into the ground as his limps lock up, keeping him off but he was going to be sore the next day.-
Aaun’or Serpentine
~Aaun took a breath, and called out to those around him.~ Hey! Anyone need a dash of healing hands? ~At the pressure he fell forward into the fleshy ground.~
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
::falls onto the ground, oomphing::
Aly (12)
*she tumbles back, hissing as she hits the ground*
Dimitri Sagesson
<Also runs faster, before tripping with the wind and tumbling into the ground, at the last moment spreading his wings to keep from falling, before running even faster>
Luna White
*Not even stumblling she keeps up her pace behind Rae, trying to fight against the wind.*
Narrator
The wind is harsh, howling and raging around you, and beneath the fury there is that haunting song, that soft sad melody… spoken in whispered ancient words.
Titus Silverhide
-he’s weak but stands his ground, stumbling backwards, only his weight keeping him properly grounded-
No one
`barely avoids stepping on Raelin and turns to help her up`
Narrator
And yet, with strength, and determination, you are able to push on slowly past it, crawling and crouching, your full strength pitted against the gusting winds.
Cupcake Slayter
*Cupcake hopped up from Daloki’s grasp and pulled her up to her feet.* I can run. i dont need to change forms.
Narrator
And then, as suddenly as it appeared, the wind and song vanish in a howling gasp.
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
::keeps a hold of one of his.. paws.. and starts forward again, knowing they’re almost there, so close..::
Dimitri Sagesson
<Dimitri continues on, regardless of the wind>
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
::races forward when the wind vanishes::
Aaun’or Serpentine
~Aaun backed down on the evolutionary chain, because instead of getting back up, the Serpentine slithered, using his arms for extra speed, but more or less he was moving about as fast as one could jog~
Aly (12)
*she digs her nails into the fleshy ground, pushing forward, then falling forward at the stop* this is getting irritating
Aaun’or Serpentine
~IS not taking a risk of it coming back….~
Luna White
*She continues on when the wind stops, following behind Rae.*
Aly (12)
*she jumps to her feet running to catch up to the others*
Argharna Silverhide
Move… Quickly… Before we go airborne again… -Throws himself forward again, racing behind Rae.-
Nina Noir
-after being pressed against the ground and charmmed by the haunting sounds the hissing wind she started racing too once it stopped but couldn’t help kept the hummings-
Narrator
You move and the great pale white arches continue to loom above you, arcing poles that meet at the center, caging you in this wind blasted hell.
Daloki
<she runs. She could run much faster than any of them, but doesn’t want to outdistance them – especially Rae, who’s the only one who knows where the Hells they’re going>
Titus Silverhide
-silently, Titus moves quicker since the wind has stopped. Blood is trickling out, trailing behind him-
Nina Noir
-also ish sorry for the many afks… ish stayin this time-
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
::runs, runs, runs, runs::
Dimitri Sagesson
.<Dimitri moved faster when the wind had stopped, racing forward to catch up with the others near the front. He runs>
Cupcake Slayter
*Cupcake could keep stride with Daloki just fine, even though he took more of them, but he could. He kept up fine, staying near Daloki.*
Aaun’or Serpentine
~ “We hope you like our newest game! Where am I in Carman sandiago!” ~
No one
`is a large beacon for people to follow, at least, since he’s up front with Raelin`
Luna White
*She gains in speed since the wind stoped*
Daloki
(LOL Aaun)
Aly (12)
*she forces herself to go faster, soon running beside the others*
Nina Noir
-she slowered her run but only out of curiousity and for a while, her eyes peek up to the looming arches and arcing poles, the wind still blowing-
Cupcake Slayter
((LOL))
Earane Saralonde
enter the chat room
Narrator
You run quickly, eating up the fleshy distance, but soon you begin to hear the howl of the wind growing, that haunting melody filling your ears once more, the force of the gust threatening to pull your forcefully from your feet.
Aga’zisk
bak
Luna White
It’s coming back…hurry!!!
Raelin Wolvarian Aero
::leans down to become less of a target, slowing but pushing forward::
Narrator
And that is when you crash into a transparent diaphanous sheet of material. It clings to your faces, to your body, sticking to every inch of flesh before you burst through it, the howling winds dying down behind you.
Daloki
<it terrifies her not to be holding Cupcake’s hand, at least, but she’s aware every second of where he is, ready to use her speed as necessary to grab him… then… MESENTERY>
Dimitri Sagesson
<Still moving forward, he fell back in the group till he was one of the very enders. He continued and fell to the ground, stomache first, and began crawling at the ground. He jerked with the sheet of material, his shadow mater almost immediately springing foreward to rot himself out of this mess>

1 Comment
  1. Yes, Teery, Sassy owns the whore house but it deals with commited relationships. Silly Teery.

Leave a reply

443 Views
© RolePages / PebbleArt Inc. 2017

Log in with your credentials

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Skip to toolbar